Don's 110 Freeway Arcade: Torrance/Carson Fridays 8pm-3am: SFV,USF4,3S,A2/A3/VS,ST,HF,CVS2,&MVC2

2»

Comments

• Ni8wingNi8wing Joined: Posts: 2,207
    Tonight we shall have a gathering from 8pm to 3am. Anyone and everyone is invited. The more the merrier. I'll be going around to ask for the $5 E Fee so please have it ready when I ask. Anyone new who wishes to join us please text me at 310 344 9367.

All of these arcade games are on Sega Astro City Head To Head Japanese arcade cabinets:

Third Strike (2 setups)
    Hyper Fighting
    Super Turbo
    Darksoft CPS-2: Alpha 2, Alpha 3, Vampire Savior, or another Super Turbo
    Capcom VS SNK 2

I have another PS4 hooked up to a Head To Head Delta 32 Arcade Cabinet. The following games are on it:

SFV
    Ultra SF4
    UMVC3
    MKXL
    KOFXIV
    Guilty Gear Revelator
    BlazBlue Central Fiction
    Dead Or Alive 5 Last Round
    Skullgirls 2nd Encore

However players here use it mostly for Ultra SF4. We have a good Ultra SF4 following.

Checkout the Facebook Group:

https://m.facebook.com/groups/619052738200755

Hope to see y'all tonight:)
    Abashed the Devil stood, And felt how awful goodness is, and saw Virtue in her own shape how lovely; saw And pined his loss.
  • Ni8wingNi8wing Joined: Posts: 2,207
    Tonight we shall have a gathering from 8pm to 3am. Anyone and everyone is invited. The more the merrier. I'll be going around to ask for the $5 E Fee so please have it ready when I ask. Anyone new who wishes to join us please text me at 310 344 9367.

All of these arcade games are on Sega Astro City Head To Head Japanese arcade cabinets:

Third Strike (2 setups)
    Hyper Fighting
    Super Turbo
    Darksoft CPS-2: Alpha 2, Alpha 3, Vampire Savior, or another Super Turbo
    Capcom VS SNK 2

I have another PS4 hooked up to a Head To Head Delta 32 Arcade Cabinet. The following games are on it:

SFV
    Ultra SF4
    UMVC3
    MKXL
    KOFXIV
    Guilty Gear Revelator
    BlazBlue Central Fiction
    Dead Or Alive 5 Last Round
    Skullgirls 2nd Encore

However players here use it mostly for Ultra SF4. We have a good Ultra SF4 following.

Checkout the Facebook Group:

https://m.facebook.com/groups/619052738200755

Hope to see y'all tonight:)
    Abashed the Devil stood, And felt how awful goodness is, and saw Virtue in her own shape how lovely; saw And pined his loss.
2»