meianoite666meianoite666 Joined: Posts: 134
Please contribute

Fang frame data:

http://wiki.shoryuken.com/Street_Fighter_V/Fang

13_boxes05.jpg
Credits Frame Trapped

Comments

• riburibu A Return to Form Joined: Posts: 2,764
    I posted on this in the general thread, but to keep that clean I'd like to expand on it here. I've had a few sets against every character at this point and the ones against Fang have been the hardest to me so far.

So few stuff I noticed:
    -We have to respect sHK as a frametrap. Fang has a lot of points were he is +1/+2. I had trouble dealing with string that push him away into whiff MK/HK ryobenda/ blocked EX Ryobenda into Nishikyu. Seems to cover a really good angle on Urien because of his height.
    - Armor specials are kind of risky since Fang can have a combination of Ryobenda/ Nishikyu on the screen. Additionally, Urien's height means he will get hit by both parts of Nishikyu a lot of the time. I tried using Armor HK Tackle/EX tackle and these were majority of the time able to trade, but he still got caught by one of them. Knee Drop seems to lose clean to Nishikyu.
    - IF you are fighting a zoning match against him, up fireball seems to be better to throw out than ground ones, since they catch both Nishikyu projectiles.
    - Fang's V-Reversal seems good to get out of Aegis stuff. I would have to assume if it actually is then characters with similar ones are also in a good position to just v-reversal away.
    - Ex Sotoja is good at catching armor moves if you are trying to use max range Tackles.
    - I'm not sure how reliable it will be, but Fang can catch the whiff of Urien sMK with his sMP.
    - cHP is good at catching kneedrop.

Just some basic stuff that struck me as problematic as of now.

CFN-Unlimited_RiBu. MvCI-Hunter/Dante
    Ed_SFV Discord: https://discord.gg/w6naQPC

• GenUser!GenUser! Joined: Posts: 3,011
    I can't deal with this character at all
    CFN: Dmen05
    PSN: davmen05
  • BellerophontesBellerophontes Joined: Posts: 1
    Just tested. But I feel like I may be tripping out.. does Urien''s v-skill negate FANGs poison while his skin is darker?
  • Mr. XMr. X Non Stop ∞ Climax Joined: Posts: 20,239
    Just tested. But I feel like I may be tripping out.. does Urien''s v-skill negate FANGs poison while his skin is darker?

It shouldn't but that would be a funny bug.
    You did not go back in time, this is how the forums look.
    "You are all just as bad as the people you hate. You're only interested in characters based on tears." - Since1717
    NO STREAM = DEAD GAME
    PSN: X_the_Genius | GGPO: Mr X | Skype: MisterEcks
  • justthisjustthis Joined: Posts: 6
    *bump*
    How do you deal with this BS character? All it does is spam lights, jump cross ups, slide cross ups..out of options.