Friday the 13th The Game 7 vs 1 survival horror PC, PS4, Xbox One

affinityaffinity Joined: Posts: 2,532
edited December 2016 in General Discussion
Really excited for it. Some are upset it doesn't have single player (unless it profits enough to add the slasher backer features like single player? Some fans are even willing to buy single player as DLC, so we'll see how well it does), but I think considering the average single player horror game is shelved after beaten once, Friday the 13th the Game could be played months longer and more daily than the most overhyped survival horror games. It provides more atmospheric, immersive, replay value and natural survival horror that is more like a open real life experience
with no scripted outcome, instead of a movie.
So this design of game really brings Friday the 13th more to life.

http://fridaythe13th.wikia.com/wiki/Friday_the_13th:_The_Game

http://forum.f13game.com/index.php?/topic/2238-confirmed-counselors-and-jasons-for-beta-wstats/

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/613356213/friday-the-13th-the-game

https://friday-the-13th-the-game.backerkit.com/hosted_preorders

some playable counselors and more gameplay mechanics explored

cool hints include:
* there could be up to 10 playable counselors at launch
* anyone can play as the same type of counselor,
(this is cool because this means more possible combinations of teams. we know a lot of people quit before a match even starts in games
where it's music chairs with playables. Like for example, if Overwatch made it standard of only allowing one of each character/class, you would
see massive amounts of people dropping out of games before they start. So it's smart to leave counselor/class select open and unrestricted)
* there is talk about possible costume unlockables to wear different clothes/appearance changes
* each counselor represents a class, and are good at certain things than others
* all counselors are capable completing any task (like repairing things), which is very cool and means anyone can adapt and be useful in more than one way. task completion speed may vary based on class/talents.

Also things like the stamina system, sound and fear system keeps things more intense, so camping can't be abused, sprinting can't be abused,
and smart cautious strategic stealth is more rewarding.

Combined with a player driven Jason, the gameplay results to more unpredictable and challenging possibilities than a scripted a.i. Jason.
So camp counselor fans can really get more exciting unique survival horror experiences than other games. Yes some players might suck and
make Jason look bad, but others can really be more epic and intense than any boss encounter.

Plus the team aspect is one of a kind, it's looking to be a profound unique 7 players co-op experience for the counselors side, with the enemy threat level
that only a player controlled threat can provide.

asymetrical pvp games have been done before, but not exactly like it. the genre is still very rare, and I think this game is gonna be the greatest of its kind.

I'm glad the counselors side is up to 7 players, that's more epic than just 4 or 5 or 6. it also gives Jason more counselors to kill in a single match and more likelyhood to kill one or more before the others escape or defeat them (if they do even that).
and a balanced fairness for at least 1 of the counselors to escape or defeat Jason. Not sure if friends will be able to join matches together, but
support 7 on the same side is really great (and fitting considering this series is known for having over a half dozen survivors involved in a single scenario).
7 is the perfect amount for the counselors side.

In order to avoid detection, I think the meta strategies could involve a combination of hiding (but not too long that your fear gives away your position),
slowly moving in the dark, using the enviornment for cover, and the sounds of other survivors perhaps distracting Jason (some teammates might even use a decoy role), increasing your chances to complete a task to escape or progress towards being prepared to attempt to defeat Jason.
I got to read more about it, but not sure if you can prone and crawl (without needing to go under a bed) that would really help with stealth capabilities. the map looks very massive and has a lot of woodland stuff, so it is possible for stealth to be viable and effective.

And its cool that survivors don't all start together, so grouping, splitting up, reuniting, can lead to more intense emotional and social experiences.

Jason is going to be popular, but of course people will get the more survival horror intensity playing as a counselor, and it's great it's looking to have a nice variety of playables, though of course the designs are not finalized, and it remains to be seen how much more playables they will add. Though it sounds like they are capable of adding even more playable counselors beyond launch, which would be great. the more the merrier.
Post edited by affinity on
Samurai Shodown V Special uncensored + online crossplay PS4 and Vita
https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/07/13/arcade-legend-samurai-shodown-v-special-coming-to-ps4-vita/

Comments

• Yuri_AcTNYuri_AcTN All the best things are collectives. Joined: Posts: 1,130
    The game definitely has potential to be something great, I feel.

Though, I do have to question on why Jason can magically teleport to the potential victim's current location? I know he's awfully slow in walk speed, but still...
  • affinityaffinity Joined: Posts: 2,532
    edited July 2016
    Eirokaj wrote: »
    The game definitely has potential to be something great, I feel.

Yes a lot of passionate, open minded and fair gamers see its really in the greatest developer hands, and with support it can be greater.

http://www.giantbomb.com/articles/slasher-vol-1-summer-camp-dares-campers-to-survive/1100-5069/

even though a bunch of the slasher backer stuff won't be funded, maybe post launch sales could fund to add the rest of the things they are planning. but it makes sense to finalize the content before July 8, because they have to get it ready for october. If this got as much support as Bloodstained received (which got over $5,000,000 in funding?) it would be even grander, however even with the standard stuff, it's still gonna be phenomenolly awesome. Plus there's another similiar game (not really, that other game doesn't even support 8 players) on PC that released before and they can learn from the mistakes that game made. There are fans of that game that even commented how Friday the 13th is looking sooooo much more awesome in design, concept and atmosphere. of course it's still in alpha, but this ain't no 2.5D kickstarter muppet show, these graphics are already almost up to Until Dawn level (well ok that's kind of an exaggeration, Until Dawn looks flipping photorealistic, but still F13th graphics are still looking better than expected and for a game to support 8 players and full 3D view (no preset camera views), that's very impressive and they look more realistic than H1Z1 and ARK Survival Evolved).
    Though, I do have to question on why Jason can magically teleport to the potential victim's current location? I know he's awfully slow in walk speed, but still...

Well this is my theory, based on what the Friday the 13th gurus have said ( I didn't watch the movies beyond the 4th one, well ok I saw a little of VII.) is that I think it is homage to Jason takes Manhattan (VIII?) where they must of had obvious teleportation skills. and this game while it's getting inspiration from the earlier movies, also has costumes for the later movies, so the game isn't just about the early era of F13th lore, but also the later era of FF13th lore as well. So this game's Jason is like a combination of oldschool and newschool F13th.

but you know even in the early movies, at times it felt like Jason can set themself at the right time and right place to ambush survivors.

also from a gameplay balance perspective. even though Jason could massacre all 7 counselors in a straightforward fight, it would be a vast undertaking trying to catch them all with a slow moving speed. Jason can't be too fast to easily catch all the survivors, and the survivors can't always have the speed advantage. things are not finalized, not even everything about the UI, so it remains to be seen to what extent teleportation can be used in the full version.
    https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/07/13/arcade-legend-samurai-shodown-v-special-coming-to-ps4-vita/
  • StockyJamStockyJam Joined: Posts: 5,389
    its Alien Isolation with a Jason skin.
    that said, i love it.
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 25,636
    that said, i love it.

More like Dead by Daylight with a Jason skin.
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
  • PterodactylPterodactyl The time has come and so have I Joined: Posts: 7,188
    that said, i love it.

Nah.

This is an asymmetrical multiplayer competitive game, A:I is a single player survival horror game with crafting elements.

Jason is player controlled, the Xenomorph in Isolation was a really complex AI that actively hunted the player with a bunch of weird factors going on with it.
    spread'em
  • infrequent lurkerinfrequent lurker I'm not here Joined: Posts: 1,514
    I...I want to play this.
    edited July 2016
    that said, i love it.

isn't that only 4v1, though? and DbD seems really arcadey, half the time I see the survivors repairing MULTIPLE engines, like wtf lol. also DbD looks too bright, F13th has more darker realistic lighting (though it's messed up I heard they might brighten it).

the mechanics and atmosphere of both games are worlds apart despite sharing some genre basics.
    It's kind of like saying Left 4 Dead and RE Outbreak are the same thing. or Fatal Frame and Siren. it definitely isn't simply a reskin

• angelpalmangelpalm Oink oink Joined: Posts: 23,322 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Affinity is getting better at this.

I might actually take a look at this game if it ever comes out.
  • dodgers2213dodgers2213 Joined: Posts: 3,028
    looking forward to it! I'll be buying the Cyborg Zombie Armored Jason X costume DLC day one lol
    Steam- Dodgers2213
    PS4-- Dodgers2213
  • AbbachioAbbachio NOBLEST BRAIN Joined: Posts: 1,754
    looking forward to it! I'll be buying the Cyborg Zombie Armored Jason X costume DLC day one lol

Part VII or Jason Goes to Hell costume(s) would be the tits.
    {]UNiEL: Gordeau/Eltnum/Yuzuhira[}
    {]JoJo's: Jotaro/Hol/PolPol[} - {]KI: Jagi[}

XBL: Mortum Kujo - PSN: Mortum_Kujo - NID: Mortum - Steam: http://tinyurl.com/jzdeks7

Currently Playing: Nioh, Lost Odyssey, Yakuza 3, Rare Replay
  • FoolinfectionFoolinfection Big fish in a little pond 4 LIFE Joined: Posts: 2,181
    Abbachio wrote: »

Part VII or Jason Goes to Hell costume(s) would be the tits.

The part VII design was one of the first ones they showed.

f13th-thegame.png
    Welcome to the internet. God help you if you have an opinion.

I should start keeping written letters in sealed envelopes when I go to tournaments. If i get bodied, I give them one, and when they open it up it says "fuk u"

• Plaid_UnicornPlaid_Unicorn Camron should have won an Oscar for Paid in Full Joined: Posts: 9,860
    J-ride wrote: »
    Game should have boobs in it to trigger the SJWs and playing a black guy should be the equivalent of hard/expert mode for the same reason. Day 1 buy if it happens!

This game looks dope I'm pre ordering tonight. Hope the player base stays involved. Did they give a round about number into the ways you can escape crystal lake or survive the night? Also if you smoke jason does he respawn or is that instance over?
    Just because I lost... doesn't mean I was defeated
    "Say it loud... I main Rog and I'm proud!!!!" - Plaid Unicorn
    "I'll be honest, I don't know why you hang out in Nintendo threads. You seem to hate everything they do." - Po Pimpus
    edited July 2016
    I would like to know that too. Is killing Jason a way to win the game or is Jason immortal? If he is immortal, than would killing him cut down the match timer to win the game? If there is a strong team of counselors and a weak player playing Jason, killing him might be way to easy to do and we'll all be crying to buff Jason for needing high level execution to be effective with him
    Steam- Dodgers2213
    PS4-- Dodgers2213
    there are gameplay examples out there. from what is shown and said, there are a number of ways for Counselors to win, with more than one way to escape.

1. escape: with the help of police (have to call them using a fixed phone), or escaping using truck/car (requires parts, and only carries about 4 or 5 people, also have to safely escape, if you drive into a tree, you may have to find another method to escape), and there is rumor of a boat method to escape.
    2. kill Jason: they haven't said what are the ways. and guess there may be a definitive win method with it.

I would guess there will be weapons to find, perhaps in practical places (like a knife could probably be found in a kitchen drawer)
    Attacking Jason would be risky, so maybe combat is designed in 2 stages, basic weapons/actions that can damage and eventually take Jason out of the fight for a short amount of time, and perhaps advanced weapons/actions that could eliminate Jason and win the session.
    But of course Counselors have to try to avoid getting hit or grabbed which would be hard to do. Perhaps the only way to have a better chance beating Jason in a fight is strength in numbers, but Jason probably only needs 1 or 2 hits to kill one counselor, so it's a very dicey method to try to win, that is high risk, high reward, no matter if you fight solo or in group.

Also combat may not be simply used as a method to win, but also a strategy of self sacrifice to help the others escape.

I think weapons won't be abundant (there's probably less weapons than there are counselors), so even if you have a team of strong counselors, they won't be able to fight or do damage without a good weapon. trying to fight Jason with bare hands, they could just get slashed/grabbed and finished off.

plus the better weapons probably have random spawn locations. counselors are likely to get caught and killed before finding a weapon or finding others that started elsewhere.
    So it makes sense the developers are making sure that a team of strong counselors isn't more advantageous than teams with weaker counselors.

And they said all types of counselors can complete all tasks, so all of them can kill Jason, and even the ones with higher strength are just as squishy as the weaker counselors, so no counselor really is a tank/damage sponge in Friday the 13th at all. they are all fragile human beings.
  • orochizoolanderorochizoolander 2LANDER! Joined: Posts: 15,631
    I guess none of you guys heard of Dead by Daylight which is out now.
    P. gorath said: seriously though, it really crystalized how much better mvc3 is than that game. "Oh look, commando vs. 3 characters...this will be excitin--zzzzzzzzzzzzzZZzzzz"
  • XthAtGAm3RGuYXXthAtGAm3RGuYX SRK's ResidentSleeper Joined: Posts: 11,742
    that said, i love it.

Unchallenged owner of worst user name on SRK

AE: Juri(Main), Ken(work in progress)::::UMvC3: Felicia/Dante/Doom::::SkullGirls: Squigly/Fortune
    Not enough Dragonballs between all three of the shows to keep you unbanned - Pertho
    edited July 2016

Dead by Daylight is a humble attempt, but I think those developers stole the idea when Gun Media announced Slash vol. 1 Summer Camp and DbD raced to get their game out first.

I don't think DbD was even announced before 2016 (well some sources say June 2015, but there's no articles about it)
    http://steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/412446292756890506/

Friday the 13th the Game (originally Summer Camp) was announced a year before DbD, October 2014 as Slasher vol. 1 Summer Camp , so DbD and Last Year copied Gun Media's idea,

http://www.giantbomb.com/articles/slasher-vol-1-summer-camp-dares-campers-to-survive/1100-5069/

see that giantbomb article was in 2014 a year before DbD was even announced (which some claim was in June 2015 when DbD was announced)

http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/150109/dead-daylight-looks-eerily-similar-friday-13th-game/

http://gamerant.com/slasher-summer-camp-screenshots-details/

Also Dead by Daylight is arcadey, immature and smaller scale, and Friday the 13th The Game is looking to be more serious, realistic, and mature and have its own style to how the game flows, its gameplay mechanics, and survival elements.

just because Dead by Daylight got their game out first doesn't automatically make it a substitute for the upcoming F13th game. DbD looks and plays like a cash grab.

saying DbD is out now, is like arguing that DayZ is out and despite being first game of the genre, H1Z1 and ARK Survival Evolved are clearly the better Survival MMOs.

I think some would agree that DbD is not representation of the best this genre can offer, and some would rather wait for F13th instead of playing some dumbed down version of the concept.
  • Plaid_UnicornPlaid_Unicorn Camron should have won an Oscar for Paid in Full Joined: Posts: 9,860
    Dead by daylight looks like one of those steam games that will be popular for a month then disappear. Dev support will be gone in six months. No thank you rather not waste my time.
    "I'll be honest, I don't know why you hang out in Nintendo threads. You seem to hate everything they do." - Po Pimpus
  • Doctrine DarkDoctrine Dark Giving your waifu the pipeu Joined: Posts: 6,785
    This new Friday the 13th will give me a chance of redeeming myself from my pathetic showing on the NES game.

But seriously, this game is looking mad fun.
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
    PSN: SP_Wesker215/XBL: SP Wesker215
    Super Street Fighter Plot Guide II
    Street Fighter V: Cammy Marvel: Jill/Dante/Magneto
    Guilty Gear Revelator: Venom King of Fighters XIV: Hein/Mature/Kyo
  • BEWDBEWD 鬼の顔 Joined: Posts: 5,195 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    This new Friday the 13th will give me a chance of redeeming myself from my pathetic showing on the NES game.

No movie incarnation of Jason will ever match the NES Jason who could do underwater drivebys at breakneck speed. Especially on the third day when he was for all intents and purposes an SNK god.
    世界最強の生物
    edited July 2016
    yea it's messed up people broke the challenge

but playing legit, a lot of people still haven't beaten the NES game.
    Your shilling knows no bounds. I didn't expect you to shit on some other game to put over the one your trying to promote. Who came up with the concept first is irrelevant. Starbreeze beat Friday the 13th to the punch with their game. They set the precedent for a multiplayer slasher game by releasing their's first. When Friday is eventually release it will be compared to DbD as it's the only other game like it in the market.

Why did you have to steer the topic into a personal passive aggressive attack? Everytime someone waves the shill word around, really don't know what they are talking about, and just troll the discussion with ignorant hostility, slander and bad atmosphere.

I said DbD is a humble attempt. just because I called it arcadey, immature and smaller scale, doesn't mean I'm bashing it since I acknowledge there are gamers that like that flavor of game. there are people that like that style. I didn't say it's a bad game, I didn't say it's horrible, don't try to paint me the villain here.

And even nitpicking its flaws, doesn't mean you have to suck up to the mp slasher game that came out first. You are acting like a Starbreeze developer taking my criticisms of DbD so personally. :) I'm not shilling for Friday the 13th, I'm just telling it like it is, and based on facts, Gun Media presented the concept first in the modern industry.

F13th still has to prove itself, but it does matter who came up with the concept first, if Gun Media didn't announce Summer Camp in 2014, Starbreeze wouldn't have even been inspired to make DbD, nor Last Year, who claimed to be the first and had a scuffle with Gun Media, but history shown they caught wind of what Gun Media and Starbreeze were doing. or who knows, it could also be a coincedence. anyways, origins of the mp slasher concept deserve credit, just like any invention or reinvention out there.

And I said "some" would agree that DbD is not representation of the best that genre has to offer,
    and unless you are denial ,there is at least one other here that shared their opinions of DbD not being up to their standards and liking more what F13th brings to the table. you can't deny that.

if anything, no matter who came with the concept first, DbD coming out first is actually a good thing, because that can motivate the F13th to do better and promote the other side of the spectrum that fans would prefer to play overall, and provide a more wholesome, mature, and entertaining game in the genre.

Like Survival MMOs showed, it's not who came first, it's who does the genre better.

so I don't mind DbD in the industry, that competition can be the catalyst to raise the standards to a greater level with F13th, and DbD earlier launch does benefit F13th in the long run.
    Here's a new interview, they ask a lot of great questions

found some fan cover art

9xOYmZM.jpg

Looks like there could be more playable camp counselors than it seemed

• ManxManx Something is wrong... Joined: Posts: 22,223 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Paging @Million This could be "the game."

:tup:
    ... and I'm out like I stole somethin'
    SRK thieves lasted about 5 mins until "tha man" locked me up. Even on SRK a thief's gotta hit the underground!
    "So I just realized the crip walk is just black people's version of the riverdance." - Havatchu
    "Brittany Spears gave me a leg job in an Alabama gas station bathroom" - Shaft Agent

My blog, where I write like it means something or some shit: http://manxbladesake.wordpress.com/
    Official 'Kevin Witness'
    Achievement unlocked! Offered drugs to a SRKer in real life
  • Rhio2kRhio2k Senior Member Joined: Posts: 11,449 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Manx wrote: »
    Paging @Million This could be "the game."

Unless they cut nearly everything they hyped, leaving what amounts to Friday the 13th: No Man's Sky For Colonial Marines.
    Roger: Well, Anita's pregnant, and-
    Cruella: Well, what can I say? Accidents will happen.
    Roger: We're having puppies, too.
    Cruella: *Gasp* Puppies!? *Leer* My, you have been a busy boy!
  • DrellyFishDrellyFish Joined: Posts: 4,312
    Im really excited for this game. Trying to put some homies on it so we can play together. Damn imagine how much "OH SHIT HES NEAR ME" or "GET THE FUCK OUTTA THERE" you'll hear playing this with friends. Hope it does well, almost wanna back the amount for the physical copy
    new playable counselor revealed

Jack_Frost wrote: »
    game coming out Neveruary 32nd

They said they are on schedule for Fall 2016, the beta test is this month, and they said the core game is on schedule. I would say this team is more trustworthy than Studio Wildcard, Gearbox, Telltale, Daybreak, and whatever that DayZ company is called. Besides, the game concept is more straightforward than a survival MMO. They don't have to deal with wildlife, realtime weather, dozens to hundreds of players, a crafting system, humans vs humans weapon balancing, building system, nor loot tables. It's a procedural generated open map multiplayer stealth survival horror 7v1 experience. Also DbD came out less a year after it was announced, and F13th has been in development for like 2+ years, which is an evolved version of Summer Camp vol.1 before they transform the project into F13th, which Summer Camp was inspired by anyways before they were gifted the rights to make it an official F13th game.

I'm miffed it's not going to have prone option, but maybe there's crouching. I know they want to balance some kind of average time length, but stealth/survival should not be rushed.
    edited September 2016
    Is everyone planning on playing this on PC?

I'll be getting it for ps4

Also no prone is kind of blah. I feel it's an integral mechanic for a game like this. Not a deal breaker but confused on its exclusion.
    At least you can still hide inside and under things.

I wonder what "flirty girl" has for stats.
    spread'em
  • ManxManx Something is wrong... Joined: Posts: 22,223 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I would make love to this game if that's true. :rofl:

... and I'm out like I stole somethin'
    SRK thieves lasted about 5 mins until "tha man" locked me up. Even on SRK a thief's gotta hit the underground!
    "So I just realized the crip walk is just black people's version of the riverdance." - Havatchu
    "Brittany Spears gave me a leg job in an Alabama gas station bathroom" - Shaft Agent

My blog, where I write like it means something or some shit: http://manxbladesake.wordpress.com/
    Official 'Kevin Witness'
    Achievement unlocked! Offered drugs to a SRKer in real life
    Rhio2k wrote: »
    At least you can still hide inside and under things.

I wonder what "flirty girl" has for stats.

5 bucks says looking backwards while sprinting makes her auto-trip and fall, or makes her run off-course and into objects that could knock her down...

No, not an auto trip, that wouldn't make sense for a game.

It should be that she is the only character that can look back while running but doing so comes with a random chance to trip and fall in an overly dramatic fashion. would make for some
    clutch moments.

This way you have a risk-reward kind of thing going on.
    spread'em
    question, I'm sure its been covered but how does the campsite map work? is it procedural generated or are there a few different layouts you can pick before every match?
    Procedurally generated IRC.
    spread'em
    edited December 2016
    edited December 2016
    two beta tests are happening this december!!

http://imgur.com/GLn4vPh

https://friday-the-13th-the-game.backerkit.com/hosted_preorders/project_updates#preorder-nav

https://ksr-ugc.imgix.net/assets/014/887/959/5a9e5241b3212a0ef3af8afe2014941f_original.png?w=700&fit=max&v=1481757665&auto=format&lossless=true&s=83f729cd4c29f48a3512c85a07aa59ed
    For the Friends & Family Beta, those participating agree not to stream footage, or share any sort of media, screenshots, news or information about that game.

Cool? Alright. Now...

The Friends & Family Beta will start on 12/18/16 and run through 12/19/16. Keep in mind; this is a work in progress. This is a beta, as raw as they come. We’re constantly tweaking kills, working on character models, making sure mechanics are working as intended...and sometimes they don’t. You will see some work in early stages, you will see bugs and issues may in fact pop up that affect your experience. This is what a real Beta is all about and it is to be expected.

We want you to kick the tires, break stuff, find bugs and help us stress test our servers. We also want to hear from you directly. Our goal is to take your feedback from this beta and ensure that we’re on the right path for the best overall Friday the 13th experience in gaming. You'll be able to dive into our forums, tweet at us, hit us up on facebook, or post in the Steam community for the game. If you have something to say, we want to hear it.

The Friends & Family beta is for our earliest supporters, our dearest fans, our friends and our families. This is the first look at all of the work that Gun, IllFonic and so many others have spent over a year making a reality. The immense amount of love and support from everyone has been immeasurably gratifying, and has helped our team work through these late nights over the past year and a half.

We want the Friends & Family beta to be intimate; a chance to have the earliest supporters interact with one another, play with the team and get the first shot at a game that couldn’t have been made without you. We’re giving you access to a portion of game development that few teams would ever allow to be shown; so we hope you enjoy access and we look forward to playing with you for the duration of this friends and family beta!

For the Pre-Order Closed Beta, all those that have pre-ordered the game on KS or BackerKit will then get a code for themselves and 4 more to share with others. We'll be taking Pre-Orders for the game at BackerKit throughout the Beta, and anyone Pre-Ordering the game will get 5 Beta codes as well. By redeeming the code/s you'll be locked in on the purchase and cannot cancel your order, so keep that in mind.

I read somewhere the preorder closed beta will be officially streamed, so maybe a full match of the current beta build will be seen later this month

http://i.imgur.com/lS0qbqa.jpg

lS0qbqa.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CydnA7_WIAEiSrY.jpg:large

1jnjnQi.gif

yoooooo each Jason skin is not just a skin, they have perks Pros/Cons that have nods to the movie appearances in some logical way. This game is pretty fucking cool
    Steam- Dodgers2213
    PS4-- Dodgers2213
  • AbbachioAbbachio NOBLEST BRAIN Joined: Posts: 1,754
    I read P7 Jason is slow but extremely tanky and can even stop people trying to flee in the car
    {]UNiEL: Gordeau/Eltnum/Yuzuhira[}
    {]JoJo's: Jotaro/Hol/PolPol[} - {]KI: Jagi[}

XBL: Mortum Kujo - PSN: Mortum_Kujo - NID: Mortum - Steam: http://tinyurl.com/jzdeks7

Currently Playing: Nioh, Lost Odyssey, Yakuza 3, Rare Replay
    the gameplay is soooo epic!! looks amazing!!!!!!

• JoshkazJoshkaz Princess Luna is my Waifu Joined: Posts: 15,159
    Say Lirik play for a few hours. Game looks amazing. Shit needs to come out, or atleast go to open beta, asap.
    "You embarrass me," said Shadow, smiling. Then Shadow took his penis out and picked Cream up. "Let me charge up for a super ejaculation!" Shadow laid Cream down on the ground and then took his penis with him, which was already huge and shaking with sex energy, and found Cream's Piggy Bank, which was full of coins and dollars and things to save up for money, so she could buy what she wanted when she had enough inside it. Shadow took it and using his muscular penis, smashed a hole right through the piggy bank so now it was sitting on top of his penis like a hat. Shadow's penis looked like it belonged in a fashion show.
  • Ki ShimaKi Shima This tiger isn't dead.... Joined: Posts: 8,200
    I got the beta of this game. went on a few hours ago to find a match but couldn't get on. will try again tomorrow
    "The telephone is virtual reality in that you can meet with someone as if you are together, at least in the auditory sense."

Ray Kurzweil
  • virenviren kofxiiLEONAsprte_plz Joined: Posts: 199
    edited December 2016
    I haven't had a chance to try the beta yet but I'd like to post some keys for those SRKers who wanna give it a shot and still need a code:

Pre-Order Beta Keys #2 [IWH6A-08LAE-94PKA]
    Pre-Order Beta Keys #3 [63YN5-NK7P3-3BJ26]
    Pre-Order Beta Keys #4 [TMNTZ-ICQRH-G3CLC]
    Pre-Order Beta Keys #5 [XHKRP-4PR3H-HN66X]

If you're able to get a code to work, post and I'll edit the list. Have fun guys!
    Post edited by viren on
  • JoshkazJoshkaz Princess Luna is my Waifu Joined: Posts: 15,159
    Got beta Key #2

Thanks bruv.
    "You embarrass me," said Shadow, smiling. Then Shadow took his penis out and picked Cream up. "Let me charge up for a super ejaculation!" Shadow laid Cream down on the ground and then took his penis with him, which was already huge and shaking with sex energy, and found Cream's Piggy Bank, which was full of coins and dollars and things to save up for money, so she could buy what she wanted when she had enough inside it. Shadow took it and using his muscular penis, smashed a hole right through the piggy bank so now it was sitting on top of his penis like a hat. Shadow's penis looked like it belonged in a fashion show.
    viren wrote: »
    I haven't had a chance to try the beta yet but I'd like to post some keys for those SRKers who wanna give it a shot and still need a code:

Pre-Order Beta Keys #2 [IWH6A-08LAE-94PKA]
    Pre-Order Beta Keys #3 [63YN5-NK7P3-3BJ26]
    Pre-Order Beta Keys #4 [TMNTZ-ICQRH-G3CLC]
    Pre-Order Beta Keys #5 [XHKRP-4PR3H-HN66X]

If you're able to get a code to work, post and I'll edit the list. Have fun guys!

Took key 3, you sir have just done the lords work.. thanks bruh
    all keys claimed :(

have fun chaps
    Steam- Dodgers2213
    PS4-- Dodgers2213