SRK Lounge: More like turned on by Lesbian Seagulls

Comments

• CyntalanCyntalan Joined: Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    chadouken! wrote: »
    Nice, I made it on the first page! I'm part of the cool crowd! :tup:

Edit: MotherFUCK.

This post goes oh so well with that av.
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

"NO! NOT LIKE THIS!" - Random audience member, Evo 2k9 SC4 finals. Go Hilde!
    "You are a weird, adorable little man, OZ." - Vynce
    "I violated marc but we definitely cool now." - dre37k
  • PerthoPertho The Runed One Joined: Posts: 21,919 mod
    Nice, I made it on the first page! I'm part of the cool crowd! :tup:

Edit: MotherFUCK.

when are you getting back to Las Cruces? Running tournaments at some gaming convention there. You should hit me up.
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

"Oh, Pertho. You complete me."
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    pertho attacked me first, saying i get all my life tips from 106th and park.
  • Icy Black DeepIcy Black Deep Still training... Joined: Posts: 1,417
    DoctaMario wrote: »
    Man, mods are like undercover cops on this site
    /* Red "mod" label under avatar */
    span.Rank-Mod, span.Rank-Admin { color: #FF0000 !important; }

New Jersey
  • The MartianThe Martian Tatsu Spam Supreme™ Joined: Posts: 12,148
    FIRST
    "Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are."

Tumblr (NSFW)
    PSN: Shadaloo_Martian
  • ManxManx Something is wrong... Joined: Posts: 22,227 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    2-D wrote: »
    "Hey guys, this is 2- D, coming to you live from a Hilton Hotel room where my latest tinder sexploit won't let me leave the bath room on account of me not peeing on her.

Is it because I'm black? Is it because shes a weird white woman? Check back at srk news @ 9!"

This some outworldhouse problems. :coffee:
    ... and I'm out like I stole somethin'
    SRK thieves lasted about 5 mins until "tha man" locked me up. Even on SRK a thief's gotta hit the underground!
    "So I just realized the crip walk is just black people's version of the riverdance." - Havatchu
    "Brittany Spears gave me a leg job in an Alabama gas station bathroom" - Shaft Agent

My blog, where I write like it means something or some shit: http://manxbladesake.wordpress.com/
    Official 'Kevin Witness'
    Achievement unlocked! Offered drugs to a SRKer in real life
  • WeeabooWeeaboo The Dream is dead. . . Joined: Posts: 1,354
    "Miss the first page of the new Lounge"

Just fucking great. . .

aperol_pouring_tumbler-rid_0.jpg
  • PreppyPreppy act like you're used to it Joined: Posts: 14,002 admin
    Pertho wrote: »
    AYO?! wrote: »
    Did we even hit page 1000 last time?

Oh well first page so '16ers think I'm super cool swag.

Checked the last lounge and Preppy mentioned that he wanted to keep these at 500~ to prevent server issues.

I should figure out how to ban people for 2 hour spans of time.
    The Warning system is turrible. You used to be able to ban people for any arbitrary unit of time, now it's just 5 pts of Warnings is a 2 or 4 week timeout. Sucks because most times people can just chill for a couple hours and come back normal. :sad:

http://zachd.com/mvc2 : My giant archive of fighting game videos, centered around MvC2.
    "If you don't feel like killing yourself every time you lose you will never be good. Apologyman is going to be a monster someday as long as he keeps staying miserable." --Brightside6382

• orochizoolanderorochizoolander 2LANDER! Joined: Posts: 15,631
    Azure wrote: »
    "Hey guys, this is 2- D, coming to you live from a Hilton Hotel room where my latest tinder sexploit won't let me leave the bath room on account of me not peeing on her.

Is it because I'm black? Is it because shes a weird white woman? Check back at srk news @ 9!"

Did you pee IN her, though?

When I was 15 or 16 I fucked a black girl who begged me to pee in her pussy right before she came, it was weird and I couldn't leave her place fast enough.
    P. gorath said: seriously though, it really crystalized how much better mvc3 is than that game. "Oh look, commando vs. 3 characters...this will be excitin--zzzzzzzzzzzzzZZzzzz"
  • regulateregulate Bruv of bruvs Joined: Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    is that fancy sunkist?
    Never forget:
    Boel wrote: »
    phantom angel the kinda guy that eats a roll of dental floss so that he can slowly come to a shuddering climax as he pulls it out his ass

• chadouken!chadouken! less < more Joined: Posts: 4,931

When I was 15 or 16 I fucked a black girl who begged me to pee in her pussy right before she came, it was weird and I couldn't leave her place fast enough.

Did you do it?
    I'm a grown fucking man, if I wanna smoke a crack pipe on a friend's birthday, I wanna smoke a crack pipe.
    -ArtVandelay, 2017
  • WeeabooWeeaboo The Dream is dead. . . Joined: Posts: 1,354
    @Pertho

That twerk vid was horrible bro. Like I take the ban hammer over watching that shit any day.
  • PerthoPertho The Runed One Joined: Posts: 21,919 mod
    Weeaboo wrote: »
    That twerk vid was horrible bro. Like I take the ban hammer over watching that shit any day.

That one is the classic though. Can't say that bounce gets any better though. New Orleans is a crazy place.
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

"Oh, Pertho. You complete me."
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    pertho attacked me first, saying i get all my life tips from 106th and park.
    Nigga, I called it. Except I figured you'd deem her unworthy of thy golden droplets. :rofl:
    SRK thieves lasted about 5 mins until "tha man" locked me up. Even on SRK a thief's gotta hit the underground!
    "So I just realized the crip walk is just black people's version of the riverdance." - Havatchu
    "Brittany Spears gave me a leg job in an Alabama gas station bathroom" - Shaft Agent

My blog, where I write like it means something or some shit: http://manxbladesake.wordpress.com/
    Official 'Kevin Witness'
  • Geese PantsGeese Pants Working on it.......... Joined: Posts: 20,958 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Come you fiends............show me what passes for fury amongst your misbegotten kind.
    The Prince of Masturbation.........

"Please do not use such strong words...........it makes you look weak."
    -Traitor Aizen Souske
  • ExposedDExposedD Persona 5 Joined: Posts: 6,307
    mIRC wrote: »
    Raise your hand if you believe this story.

latest?cb=20130728053816

affinity wrote: »
    I mean, you can't even play as a cat in that game. wtf. it's 2017.
    It's called Sonic the Fucking Hedgehog, not Sonic the Cat, you dumb bitch.
    Shy bladder.

:tup:

Official 'Kevin Witness'

Did you do it?

Did you not read? Hell no I got out of there ASAP I was pretty grossed out I didn't even finish lol, to this day I don't think I've ever had a weirder sexual request.
    P. gorath said: seriously though, it really crystalized how much better mvc3 is than that game. "Oh look, commando vs. 3 characters...this will be excitin--zzzzzzzzzzzzzZZzzzz"
  • SlurmzSlurmz I got John Blaze shit. Joined: Posts: 750
    HD-Man wrote: »
    This nigga claims he was an ace pilot in the army but can't change the damn language setting on DVD after I explained it to him twice. Jesus Christ...

Navigating those menus can be tough. :rofl:
    "So what's the reason for the hating, niggas with dreads/Calling they self gods with white girls named Caitlin/And I'm cool with interracial dating, but I ain't about/To hear no fucking speeches cause I wanna have some bacon" - Phonte
    You have to know your clientele, HD-Man. I suggest a refund. Give the man his $2.50 back.

Official 'Kevin Witness'
  • The EpidemicThe Epidemic Archduke Caramel Adonis Joined: Posts: 9,879
    That actually still show these real world challenges?? Wtf..some of them have to be in their 40s
    God's favorite ©

• HD-ManHD-Man Big Apple 3 A.M Joined: Posts: 10,539
    edited August 2016
    Manx wrote: »
    You have to know your clientele, HD-Man. I suggest a refund. Give the man his $2.50 back.

That's the plan, then never sell a movie to him again. He actually JUST admitted he's a fucking dumbass after causing a commotion for nothing. So there's that....

Not worried bout army guy laying hands on me. His ass ain't fast enough to dodge a bullet , idgaf how much training he has. That nigga ain't Solid Snake, bet that

"I wake up and piss excellence"
  • BullDancerBullDancer Mentos, The Freshmaker Joined: Posts: 9,397
    BullDancer wrote: »

You get to live your lifelong dream of R. Kellying a white bitch. My question is why aren't you doing this again? Reparations son! This is literally what people like Martin Luther King fought for my nigga. Rep your ancestors! :tup:
    Did it to a black girl once while we were in the shower. Girl got on her knees & I thought i was getting head but she just goes, I swear to god, "Well? What you waitin on mane?"

It was at that point I said I was done with black chicks for awhile. This girl though was legit blocking the door out of the bath room until she got hosed down.

Bruh I would be too if a girl told me to piss on her with her best Texas rapper accent. Smh.
    "Rock abandoned Neesa there like you were gonna abandon your son and wife and live alone with your TV"~Akuma-HAX
  • Rick RossRick Ross Niggaposi☆Continues Joined: Posts: 5,641
    This must be a thing again. P soon we're gonna get Lounges lasting 50 pages again, making it hard to keep up.
    "I don't think women in video games and anime are hyper sexualized. I think they're Mexican women who occasionally speak Japanese." - Tekno Virus, sharing his words of ethnic wisdom.
    @Pertho Close this one now just to piss off Ricky. :coffeeL

Official 'Kevin Witness'
  • NickRocksNickRocks SATSUI NO SABU Joined: Posts: 22,574
    50page lounge was the shit, only the right stuff survived that hell!
    King of the Post-09ers
    Last of the Prembers, R.I.P. my nibbas
    Maximilian is a racist thief
    https://clips.twitch.tv/maximilian_dood/DifferentBeeHeyGuys
    edited August 2016
    AYO?! wrote: »

Did you do it?

Did you not read? Hell no I got out of there ASAP I was pretty grossed out I didn't even finish lol, to this day I don't think I've ever had a weirder sexual request.

Any chick ever see how tall you were and try to get you into diapers and call them momma? I could see that shit happening at least once.

I don't need diapers to be in deep shit, since your mom's back door is being renovated and your dad just came through the front.
This discussion has been closed.