SRK Lounge: More like turned on by Lesbian Seagulls

Comments

• AzureAzure E-Sports is fucking retarded. Joined: Posts: 9,048
    AYO?! wrote: »
    chadouken! wrote: »
    Azure wrote: »
    2-D wrote: »
    "Hey guys, this is 2- D, coming to you live from a Hilton Hotel room where my latest tinder sexploit won't let me leave the bath room on account of me not peeing on her.

Is it because I'm black? Is it because shes a weird white woman? Check back at srk news @ 9!"

Did you pee IN her, though?

When I was 15 or 16 I fucked a black girl who begged me to pee in her pussy right before she came, it was weird and I couldn't leave her place fast enough.

Did you do it?

Did you not read? Hell no I got out of there ASAP I was pretty grossed out I didn't even finish lol, to this day I don't think I've ever had a weirder sexual request.

Any chick ever see how tall you were and try to get you into diapers and call them momma? I could see that shit happening at least once.

I don't need diapers to be in deep shit, since your mom's back door is being renovated and your dad just came through the front.

Why were you watching underneath them?

How were you watching underneath them?

Were you... filming?
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

eSports is fucking retarded.
  • AzureAzure E-Sports is fucking retarded. Joined: Posts: 9,048
    "Hey guys, this is 2- D, coming to you live from a Hilton Hotel room where my latest tinder sexploit won't let me leave the bath room on account of me not peeing on her.

Is it because I'm black? Is it because shes a weird white woman? Check back at srk news @ 9!"

When I was 15 or 16 I fucked a black girl who begged me to pee in her pussy right before she came, it was weird and I couldn't leave her place fast enough.

Did you do it?

Did you not read? Hell no I got out of there ASAP I was pretty grossed out I didn't even finish lol, to this day I don't think I've ever had a weirder sexual request.

Any chick ever see how tall you were and try to get you into diapers and call them momma? I could see that shit happening at least once.

I don't need diapers to be in deep shit, since your mom's back door is being renovated and your dad just came through the front.
    Man you think you soynd witty...but this is fucking awful.

AND awful fucking, by the sound of it.

That typo is perfect, by the way. :smile:
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

eSports is fucking retarded.
  • The DamnedThe Damned Who needs a heart when a heart can be broken? Joined: Posts: 10,697 mod
    (Well, I guess I can just close this thread now that orochizoolander has bested angelpalm with that genius quip. [/please note this is sarcasm])

Anyway, I forgot to note before the last thread closed, but, yeah, @WTF-AKUMA-HAX, I've known about how much horrible bullshit has been going on in Rio with regards to the Olympics because of keeping with PBS Newshour for the last year. The world as a whole will be "lucky" if the worst thing that happens due to the overwhelming greed and stupidity involved is "only" a couple of athletes death during the games rather than some type of superbug and/or Zika virus outbreak.

The way that 2016 has been going doesn't exactly give me reason to hope for a "good" outcome though.
    "Well, see, the real magic isn't believing in yourself. The real magic is manipulating people by telling them to believe in themselves. The more you believe, the less you check facts."
    - Oglaf's Vanka in "Conviction"

"Freddie experienced the sort of abysmal soul-sadness which afflicts one of Tolstoy's Russian peasants when, after putting in a heavy day's work strangling his father, beating his wife, and dropping the baby into the city's reservoir, he turns to the cupboards, only to find the vodka bottle empty."
    - P. G. Wodehouse
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 20,223

Did you do it?

Why were you watching underneath them?

How were you watching underneath them?

Were you... filming?

He swims in port-o-potties
  • NegaduckNegaduck Is so S-Rank Joined: Posts: 5,189
    Man Lucio ball is a whole lot of damn fun. If rocket league is at least as fun (I'm fairly certain it's way more so than overwatch) I'll need to pick it up. Never got around to buying it and holy shit it get it.
    Roll one up homie.
    My artblog - http://negaduckduckgoose.blogspot.com/
  • BBQBBQ ピンクゾーン Joined: Posts: 3,662

Did you do it?

• dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 20,223
    You like them boards though
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 22,790

I have dated some girls like that, though peeing inside a pussy is one of my fetishes, so it was all fine with me.
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 20,020 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    dab00g wrote: »
    You like them boards though

cute is cute, but damn. It's like a fat chick with no damn rack. It's like life just wanted you to know that YOU ma'am, caught the genetic bitchslap.

..................At least squats make legs work. All is not yet lost.

-Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

AV by Rick Ross.
  • Missing PersonMissing Person Righto. Joined: Posts: 13,773
    Someone made Pertho mod?

Yay?
    XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | PSN: LanierIsPlusEV/FORpowerfulGame | CFN: MissingPerson/YddeDdeDe GGPO/FightCade: Missing Person | Steam: [TAS] Missing Person | Battle.net: MissingPersn#1365
    Twitter: JTMMissingPersn | Instagram: jtmmissingperson | Twitch: twitch.tv/missingpersonsrk
  • thurstthurst What's my age again? Joined: Posts: 11,540 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Do you even SRK, bro?
    #teamSkinnyBitches #teamHATE #teamKELLS #OGteamMILEY
  • ThePurpleBunnyThePurpleBunny Joined: Posts: 16,991

Did you do it?

Remember those "Dozens" skits on In Living Color, and eventually someone has to give a bad one and lose the game?

OZ lost the game.
    Twitchy | Twatter
    Fightcade: FaceToFist
  • angelpalmangelpalm Oink oink Joined: Posts: 23,341 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited August 2016
    @the damned

Pretty sure the midget wasnt talking to me but if he was the general response from these lames would be to act like that nigga supa hot fiya.

TURN+DOWN+GIF+OP.gif
  • maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 36,076 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    angelpalm wrote: »
    https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/crowd-boos-hope-solo-during-usas-olympic-opener-012723713.html

Crowd boos Hope Solo during USA's Olympic opener
    Emily McLanahan,Fourth-Place Medal 5 hours ago Comments Sign in to like Reblog on Tumblr Share Tweet Email

Hope Solo is not very popular in Brazil. That much was clear during the U.S. Women’s National Team game Wednesday against New Zealand in their Olympic opener in Belo Horizonte.

Every time Solo touched the ball, the crowd at Mineirao Stadium booed and whistled loudly, even shouting “Zika!” at one point in unison.

Ouch.

Crowd boos Hope Solo during USA's Olympic opener
    Emily McLanahan,Fourth-Place Medal 5 hours ago Comments Sign in to like Reblog on Tumblr Share Tweet Email

Hope Solo is not very popular in Brazil. That much was clear during the U.S. Women’s National Team game Wednesday against New Zealand in their Olympic opener in Belo Horizonte.

Every time Solo touched the ball, the crowd at Mineirao Stadium booed and whistled loudly, even shouting “Zika!” at one point in unison.

Ouch.

Hope Solo of United States looks on during the first round match between the United States and New Zealand during the Rio 2016 Olympic Games. (Getty Images)
    Hope Solo of United States looks on during the first round match between the United States and New Zealand during the Rio 2016 Olympic Games. (Getty Images)
    The soccer player has been extremely vocal about the Zika virus and even criticized the IOC for not moving the games from Manaus, a city known to struggle with mosquito control.

el oh el

lol leave my poor white woman alone.
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
  • Tekno VirusTekno Virus small man big strength Joined: Posts: 8,599

Dang son,
    The Gates of Creation are manifold. I vow to enter them all.
    Dellusions are inexhaustible.
    I vow to end them all.
    Sentient beings are numberless.
    I vow to save them all.

The Kree Way is SUPREME.
  • maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 36,076 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    RockBogart wrote: »
    maxx wrote: »
    RockBogart wrote: »
    maxx wrote: »

lol leave my poor white woman alone.

She's a piece of shit though.....

you say that like its gonna prevent me from fuckin her. let a nigga live.

Dont say shit when she hits you in the head with that Jack Daniels bottle

please shes doesnt even crack my top 5 of crazy white girl exes. til she tries to preg trap me...throwing shit is the least of my worries.
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
  • BullDancerBullDancer Mentos, The Freshmaker Joined: Posts: 9,400
    @mIRC Pretty sure. Almost looks like she has two assholes or something. It's damn near safe to assume that (she) got that gender 'correction' surgery.
    "Rock abandoned Neesa there like you were gonna abandon your son and wife and live alone with your TV"~Akuma-HAX
  • ThePurpleBunnyThePurpleBunny Joined: Posts: 16,991
    Manx wrote: »
    Hecatom wrote: »

I have dated some girls like that, though peeing inside a pussy is one of my fetishes, so it was all fine with me.

How the fuck do you pee while erect?

Did you miss the entire thread we had on this subject?
    Twitchy | Twatter
    Fightcade: FaceToFist
  • ManxManx Something is wrong... Joined: Posts: 22,248 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Yeah, I was still scribbling cheat notes from the ass eating thread onto my forearm.

:tup:
    ... and I'm out like I stole somethin'
    SRK thieves lasted about 5 mins until "tha man" locked me up. Even on SRK a thief's gotta hit the underground!
    "So I just realized the crip walk is just black people's version of the riverdance." - Havatchu
    "Brittany Spears gave me a leg job in an Alabama gas station bathroom" - Shaft Agent

My blog, where I write like it means something or some shit: http://manxbladesake.wordpress.com/
    Official 'Kevin Witness'
    Achievement unlocked! Offered drugs to a SRKer in real life
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 24,838 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    They're all Japanese models so yeah, they're real women.
  • Dangerous JDangerous J Clinicals now!! Joined: Posts: 9,719 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited August 2016
    Million wrote: »

*On another note---I noticed that school has started again already, which naturally means that traffic in the mornings and afternoons goes back to being unbelievably retarded. I was late to work for the first time in probably a few years this morning (1 hour and 25 minutes on the road......for a trip that is normally around 22 to 25 minutes).

...also---they've really cut that school year starting point back. I remember "back in my day" it wasn't starting until around late August or early September....but I did notice them scaling it back each year even then....and that pissed me off, man...1 year it's 9/01, then the next year it was 8/31, then 8/28, etc.....absolute horseshit, man.... cutting into my summer vacation time like that.

In ATL, my cousins kids went back THIS week.

Next week, my moms school (Tampa) starts.

For reference, from 1-9th grade in St. Thomas , My own summer break was June 5/6- September 4/5 basically the day after Labor Day.
    In 10th - 12th grade in Tampa, it was June 5/6- August 15.

PSN: DangerousJSRK

"There is no end to the adventures we can have,if only we seek them with our eyes open."
    -Jawaharlal Nehru
  • mIRCmIRC GOD OF SMPTE Joined: Posts: 7,445
    I said it last lounge, BAN GYMNASTICS.

This discussion has been closed.