SRK Lounge: More like turned on by Lesbian Seagulls

Comments

• mIRCmIRC GOD OF SMPTE Joined: Posts: 7,445
  • PerthoPertho The Runed One Joined: Posts: 20,884 mod
    mIRC wrote: »

1) Does anybody know wtf is going on with Haunts? Dude has gone silent like the CIA is after him.

2) Beyond fucking mad SF5 doesn't have Color Edit mode. Simplest shit that should be in every game BUT, you just can't do it can you capcom?
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

"Oh, Pertho. You complete me."
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    pertho attacked me first, saying i get all my life tips from 106th and park.
  • StarhammerStarhammer The failings of this world fills me with laughter. Joined: Posts: 19,032 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Reticently wrote: »

Charlton%20Heston%20Laugh_zpseqhtrpn1.gif

If he would've waited for a few weeks, he'd be able to get a ton of it for pennies. Them, KMart, Sears, and others are dropping like rocks despite the DJIA going up.
    Pertho wrote: »

1) Does anybody know wtf is going on with Haunts? Dude has gone silent like the CIA is after him.

2) Beyond fucking mad SF5 doesn't have Color Edit mode. Simplest shit that should be in every game BUT, you just can't do it can you capcom?

Naw dawg!! You gotta WORK for that extra Ryu headband!!

Or pay. Whichever way they can get more money. :tup:

-Starhammer-
    Million wrote: »
    Personally, it warms my heart to see them all suffer for their poor choices. You like the Chris Brown types? How's that occasional domestic violence taste? It's fun learning how to "take a bump" like a WWE superstar, isn't it? Yeah get beat you worthless trash. Get shit on. I want to see you bitches crash and burn forever. It's like I can smell the fragrance of their ruined lives... it fuels the soul.
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?
    Julia Stiles came flying out of the womb into the wall. The fuck are you talking about? The doctors had to scrape her off of the wall. Some people merely adopted the wall. She was born in it, molded by it. Pink Floyd made an album prophesizing her birth.

AV by Rick Ross.
  • BBQBBQ ピンクゾーン Joined: Posts: 3,533
    edited February 17
    Sevans wrote: »
    BBQ wrote: »
    Noticed people are starting to bring out their nice rides on this warmer than usual late winter day. For this, I bring this to vgm Fridays

I don't hate Wangan Midnight, but how you gonna go dislike Moon Over the Castle and then post this? Where's your class, my friend?

Max Tune soundtrack reminds me of this shit:

@Sevans
    Lol, I didn't mean to hit the dislike, my thumb must of hit it as I was scrolling! I wonder how often people accidentally hit these reaction buttons without even realizing it.
  • SNAAAAKESNAAAAKE WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!? Joined: Posts: 13,017 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I thought obama is osama's 1/2 cousin??

you must defeat my Shen Long to receive the reward

• FemtoFemto Joined: Posts: 4,174
    Donald Trump overturns law preventing companies dumping coal mining debris in streams and rivers | The Independent

Trumpanzees are ecstatic. That water was too clean and Obama did the same thing when he swam here from Kenya.

Peeped the comments section. Saw this beauty....
    Moron wrote:

Ha ha ha !
    How big is this local 'stream'.
    The media still trying to make Trump look bad.

Was 'down-voted' pretty hard. In our government thread it would've been 'Yup' as a good thing. Speaking of...doesn't this go in that thread?

Funnily enough CNN ran a piece about it two weeks ago. They also did the piece on decriminalizing white nationalists terror groups in the U.S. that was posted the other day. So much for "fake news"....
  • Tekno VirusTekno Virus small man big strength Joined: Posts: 8,320
    16788550_1836143213277274_6963097466715504640_n.jpg

That smile
    The Gates of Creation are manifold. I vow to enter them all.
    Dellusions are inexhaustible.
    I vow to end them all.
    Sentient beings are numberless.
    I vow to save them all.

The Kree Way is SUPREME.
  • crucadescrucades Its a Kinda Bullshit Joined: Posts: 10,741
    edited February 17
    Yea it's stupid as hell. Like I got 30s in the movie and they like "the man with no fear is the ghost! He is the best at killing the monkey! " shot of slow motion Will with a sword killing some ape thing.

I was like fuck it. Click.
    "I was fighting from the day I was born!"

-Michael 'The Count' Bisping, Greatest MW Champion of all time
  • ThePurpleBunnyThePurpleBunny Joined: Posts: 16,554
    Was that really a scene in that film? I may have to watch that just to see it myself. I don't believe it happened, even for an M. Night film.
    Karin > *. Games with Karin and Vampire Savior > *.
    Website | Twitch | Your mom | Facebook | Twitter
    Fightcade: FaceToFist - I play both Alpha 3 and the garbage that isn't Alpha 3.
  • crucadescrucades Its a Kinda Bullshit Joined: Posts: 10,741
    Its on netflix, i swear you only need to go as far as the first minute into the movie.
    "I was fighting from the day I was born!"

-Michael 'The Count' Bisping, Greatest MW Champion of all time
  • GimpyGimpy Joined: Posts: 8,658 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    C.O.P.A

Me, Shinshay, Shatterstar, Lil' Majin, Rokusho, Nobita Kun, Million, Hold Dat, R.P.D rookie, shinryukev, Mycah Leonhart, b1gazn, Warblade49, GunflameBuri, Shizuma_15, Level 3
  • odinodin high on life Joined: Posts: 14,712 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Look at those legs, tiny waist and perky ass. Why the hell she wishing?
  • BBQBBQ ピンクゾーン Joined: Posts: 3,533
    edited February 17
    Saw some really nice bikes out today. Around this time I talk myself out of taking mine out due to the salt and winter crud that's on the road. Usually it's talking shit about these guys such as "have fun spending more time to clean up your bike for a catwalking ride than the actual ride itself" or "doubt this person is going to do more than rinse his bike and put it away for another 2 months, have fun dealing with replacing the chain and dry rotted seals and bushings/oxydated hard parts" But its more so being envious that they give less fucks and ride when they want to. Then again, my bike is a collector's bike, and possibly the only one out being ridden. #6 out of maybe 15
    o8dtlf9.jpg
  • StarhammerStarhammer The failings of this world fills me with laughter. Joined: Posts: 19,032 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Donald Trump overturns law preventing companies dumping coal mining debris in streams and rivers | The Independent

Trumpanzees are ecstatic. That water was too clean and Obama did the same thing when he swam here from Kenya.

couldn't find anything on the law it's overturning. Anyways, I think some of the people will have bigger things to worry about.

http://www.sacbee.com/news/nation-world/national/article133322854.html

-Starhammer-
    Personally, it warms my heart to see them all suffer for their poor choices. You like the Chris Brown types? How's that occasional domestic violence taste? It's fun learning how to "take a bump" like a WWE superstar, isn't it? Yeah get beat you worthless trash. Get shit on. I want to see you bitches crash and burn forever. It's like I can smell the fragrance of their ruined lives... it fuels the soul.
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?
    Julia Stiles came flying out of the womb into the wall. The fuck are you talking about? The doctors had to scrape her off of the wall. Some people merely adopted the wall. She was born in it, molded by it. Pink Floyd made an album prophesizing her birth.

AV by Rick Ross.
  • WastedWasted Verbal Diarrhetic Joined: Posts: 5,185
    Starhammer wrote: »

couldn't find anything on the law it's overturning. Anyways, I think some of the people will have bigger things to worry about.

-Starhammer-

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-joint-resolution/38/text
    SFV: Ken, with THAT ORANGE COSTUME

I have nobody to play with, so I typically talk out of my ass.
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 18,731
    BB_Hoody wrote: »
    dab00g wrote: »
    thurst wrote: »
    Matriarch wrote: »
    Manx wrote: »
    Shave legs, plz. Skip the rest.

:tup:

The top of the head and eyebrows are acceptable. Everything else has to go.

And here I thought AP was the furry.

Lol my nigga. But seriously hair is gross. It's always the chick with the hedgerow between her legs that expects you to eat the box on the first hook up.

Once had the misfortune of meeting up with a woman from an online dating site that was hairy. But in addition to having a forest down there. She also had a patch of hair around the crack of her ass. Like do people just don't feel the need to shave those areas? They think that's OK?

Okay tommy davidson are you conpletely lasered everywhere with a bleached asshole?

I do love me some brazilian waxed girls, but sometimes hair just adds character you know

On the rare occasions that I do get a date or hook up with a woman. I have the decency to trim down there. Never bald but presentable. I expect the same from the woman. She shouldn't be a female sasquatch below the waist with a hairy ass crack on top of that, especially when she's inviting a dude over to fuck.
    Slurmz wrote: »
    thurst wrote: »
    Manx wrote: »
    Shave legs, plz. Skip the rest.

:tup:

The top of the head and eyebrows are acceptable. Everything else has to go.

And here I thought AP was the furry.

Lol my nigga. But seriously hair is gross. It's always the chick with the hedgerow between her legs that expects you to eat the box on the first hook up.

Once had the misfortune of meeting up with a woman from an online dating site that was hairy. But in addition to having a forest down there. She also had a patch of hair around the crack of her ass. Like do people just don't feel the need to shave those areas? They think that's OK?

I'm surprised no asked this yet. Did you hit?

God no I have some standards. If a chick wants be to go down, and worship the booty. She has to meet me halfway and make it presentable. She can't be bothered to do that? Fuck her then. And not in a good way.
    Damn dog how you trim your asshole?

bruh you know damn well I meant my crotch and balls. The hell would I trim my ass hair for??? And my ass isn't even hairy to begin with.
    Yes i know you are talking about your balls, but you don't seem to realize that I am not. So I present the same question to you. "The hell would she trim her ass hair for???" You did complain about that chicks hairy ass after all, so I assume you expect your women to be baby butt smooth back there right? Why you get to have a hairy butt but she gotta be wax smooth?

Devils Advocate is fun :bgrin:

Again I said a chick don't have to be bare smooth. Just a lil trimming would be appreciated. Kinda hard to enjoy the sight of her bare ass when there is a mustache sitting at the top of it. And my ass isn't hairy so doesn't apply to me. And even if I was hairy, it's her ass that matters not mine.
    You see you make an assertian that ass hair is gross

Then you present that your possession of ass hair is irrelevant, when in this case it is.

You critiqued somebody for having a hairy butt crack, yet think yours is somehow superior

It is called courtousey

But then you have this whole control thing.

You fucking bitch ass being smacked by your sister
    Wasted wrote: »
    Starhammer wrote: »

-Starhammer-

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-joint-resolution/38/text

that only says that he repealed it. I want to find out what "it" is.

-Starhammer-

AV by Rick Ross.
    edited February 17
    Imagine being this pathetic that you're still mad because you're too inept to answer softball questions yesterday.

By the way, he claimed he'd love to meet the CBC but never answered the letter they sent nearly a month ago. Gotta rely on a reporter to do you job for you, she must know them well 'cause she's black.

Bonus: CBC member interviewed by white woman who can't keep black cock off her mind.
    Femto wrote: »
    Ya niggas are bringing politics into the thread again....
    If @mIRC wasn't a sperg he'd be posting it in the government thread.
    I rarely post outside of this thread, and since I'm not a retard I'm not going to post in the retard containment thread.

Without going in there I can guarantee there are people talking about Obama/Hillary and random youtube white dudes as news sources within the last five pages.
  • WTF-AKUMA-HAXWTF-AKUMA-HAX C.JACKOBE > David Sirloin Joined: Posts: 17,195
    @ The Martian the realest nigga on SRK.
    https://imgoat.com/thumb/ccbc87e4b5/2924_md.jpg
    just offscreen SMASH FRIENDLIES

dems walmart version of nike airs NIGGGGGA

Didn't start posting your chugga music squiggaloes until Shaft Called it

BLACK LIVES DONT MATTER MONDAYS. i c u

BHbmc2W.jpg
    1999 = "A Game with Parries isn't Street Fighter"
    2016 = "Releasing a Complete Game isn't Street Fighter"
    You wouldn't even understand if I told you.
    People will forget what you said.
    People will forget what you did.
    But, people will never forget how you made them feel.

• Shaft AgentShaft Agent https://discord.gg/F4ZmxDu Joined: Posts: 8,916 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Without going in there I can guarantee there are people talking about Obama/Hillary and random youtube white dudes as news sources within the last five pages.
    talkin all that shit like Black History Month is forever. :cool:

i love it :rofl:

mIRC Inspired BLDM Rap Fridays

Forget trying to pass for normal. Follow your geekdom. Embrace nerditude. In the immortal words of Lafcadio Hearn, a geek of incredible obscurity whose work is still in print after a hundred years, “Woo the muse of the odd.” You may be a geek. You may have geek written all over you. You should aim to be one geek they’ll never forget. Don’t aim to be civilized. Don’t hope that straight people will keep you on as some sort of pet. To hell with them. You should fully realize what society has made of you and take a terrible revenge. Get weird. Get way weird. Get dangerously weird. Get sophisticatedly, thoroughly weird, and don’t do it halfway. Put every ounce of horsepower you have behind it. Don’t become a well-rounded person. Well-rounded people are smooth and dull. Become a thoroughly spiky person. Grow spikes from every angle. Stick in their throats like a pufferfish. -Bruce Sterling
    @Million posting about poop-related games reminded me of this.

http://www.kongregate.com/games/rete/dont-shit-your-pants

So much fun for such a simple game.
    Judy > Patty
  • WeechoWeecho Hardcore Lurker Joined: Posts: 986
    Been playing Saint Seiya Soldiers Soul on PS4 since last week. I remember watchin this anime in Mexico with my mom.

The opening in spanish is so good.

• WeechoWeecho Hardcore Lurker Joined: Posts: 986

The Jap version is good too.

Fuck.....I'm old
    CrjRs0nWIAABwqr.jpg

who let ratchet bumbler tweetbook steal our thing.

"normies" trying to ruin it mad.png

[ sqwiggas aint got money but they got dem games ]

@The Damned favorite pic cuz the tekken stick is all pushed up on his dicc

• po pimpuspo pimpus Let's Hit the Climax! Joined: Posts: 22,018
    Judy > Patty

Judy had money. Patty had an unusually out-of-place southern accent.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
    Saying obama alerts Matriarch
    Saying anime alerts just the worst kinds

Saying Friday gets VGM - Valentines Gaming Masters

PGfeK0h.jpg

See ya'll on Calfturday. :bluu:

• angelpalmangelpalm Not a terrible thing to waste Joined: Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited February 18
    SNAAAAKE wrote: »
    I thought obama is osama's 1/2 cousin??

New anime idea:

Osama 1/2

Just a splash of cold water turns you into a terrorist.
    12715416_1001910339874172_650841237521496731_n.jpg?oh=e6a0fddf22b4c4117ff9e73dbee735a4&oe=593E62CB

Somebody mention anime?
    latest?cb=20151103203900

047.gif
  • shinquickmanshinquickman Joined: Posts: 1,744
    odin wrote: »
    Look at those legs, tiny waist and perky ass. Why the hell she wishing?
    Very observant for someone who claims to only care about faces.
    :pensive:
    TimeAttack: Grand Coward of SRK since November 18th, 2015
  • SlurmzSlurmz I got John Blaze shit. Joined: Posts: 597
    Rap Fridays

Danny Brown - Really Doe ft. Kendrick Lamar, Ab-Soul, Earl Sweatshirt
    "So what's the reason for the hating, niggas with dreads/Calling they self gods with white girls named Caitlin/And I'm cool with interracial dating, but I ain't about/To hear no fucking speeches cause I wanna have some bacon" - Phonte
  • thurstthurst What's my age again? Joined: Posts: 11,395 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Gimpy wrote: »

Cassie Steele from Degrassi?!

Mmmmhmm.
    #teamSkinnyBitches #teamHATE #teamKELLS #OGteamMILEY