SRK Lounge: More like turned on by Lesbian Seagulls

Comments

• ReticentlyReticently Joined: Posts: 3,254
    edited August 2016
    RockBogart wrote: »
    Reticently wrote: »
    USA Gymnastics under fire for covering up sexual abuse of athletes by coaches.

That's always been an issue in the sport at every level.

Yeah, it would be a very tough field for that. Pretty much maximum temptation and maximum opportunity for a heterosexual guy to backslide into shitbaggery. Not that that excuses it- just can't think of too many other fields where you constantly work so closely with fit teenagers in semi-sexualized contexts.
  • MIRACLEARROWMIRACLEARROW Kendoka Joined: Posts: 1,921
    Damnit i didnt even make the first 3 pages -.-
    Check Out my Evil Ryu Combo/Mixup Video!!
    2012 Main: Evil Ryu and Ryu
    Retired: Guile - *Shades*, Makoto
    PSN - TojiSake
  • NickRocksNickRocks or whatever Joined: Posts: 22,079
    Was hilary ever a banger? @Million
    King of the Post-09ers
    We Are Based
    Maximilian is a racist thief
    https://clips.twitch.tv/maximilian_dood/DifferentBeeHeyGuys
  • AzureAzure E-Sports is fucking retarded. Joined: Posts: 9,048
    edited August 2016
    So apparently Spinning Beat got got banned.

Why?

"Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

eSports is fucking retarded.
  • Jack_FrostJack_Frost M.C Joined: Posts: 6,294
    NickRocks wrote: »
    Was hilary ever a banger? @Million

you sigged me lol
    There aren't 50 hours in a 5 day span...
    CRYING
    Sonicabid wrote: »
    mIRC wrote: »
    Isn't Hope Solo the one you guys were saying had a disgusting looking pussy?

Sarlaac Pit X Sleeve of Wizard=Hope Solo's puss.

I just Googled that.

It is so very true. :astonished:
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

Blindknagg wrote: »
    Azure wrote: »

Why?

He threatened to kill another user.
    Himself :worried:

Isn't that sort of pushing him over the edge, maybe?

Dunno.

Just seems counter-productive if you're wanting to keep dudes alive.

• Jack_FrostJack_Frost M.C Joined: Posts: 6,294

Why?

Dunno.

lmfao was thinking the same thing. New mods tho
    There aren't 50 hours in a 5 day span...
    CRYING
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 18,731

Why?

He's been doing that since we roasted him for letting dudes eat his food and steal his stuff
  • Black_JaguarBlack_Jaguar Mad skill Joined: Posts: 6,380

Why?

Dunno.

Went through the same thing with Drzzt. He turned out fine.
    More or less
  • maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 34,990 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

Sexual abuse in gymnastics.... Really now? Next your gonna tell me the that water is wet.
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
  • PerthoPertho The Runed One Joined: Posts: 20,884 mod
    Jack_Frost wrote: »

lmfao was thinking the same thing. New mods tho

People lose their shit on SRK on a semi-regular basis. Spinning Beat is alright. Just dealing with some shit shut and things blew up at a weird time.
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

"Oh, Pertho. You complete me."
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    pertho attacked me first, saying i get all my life tips from 106th and park.
  • AYO?!AYO?! Strong Style Hips. Joined: Posts: 18,974
    Sonicabid wrote: »
    Isn't Hope Solo the one you guys were saying had a disgusting looking pussy?

Sarlaac Pit X Sleeve of Wizard=Hope Solo's puss.

*Goes to look*

Yeah, pretty accurate. Also that chest tattoo was weird.
    PSN tag: AYO_Merc, XBOne: AYO Merc, Steam: AYO_Merc.
    Lover of all things Jojo's, WRRRRY!
    New AV: Savaii64. Former AV's: Streak, LBC, Csp4here, Tuna Fish Riot, goodm0urning, and Aria.
  • ReticentlyReticently Joined: Posts: 3,254
    maxx wrote: »

Sexual abuse in gymnastics.... Really now? Next your gonna tell me the that water is wet.

The abuse isn't as surprising as their sloppy way of covering it up is.
    Ikari Warriors Trailer

Now if only the ocean looked as good as the motion.

Best looking gameplay, this gen.

Xrd is cross-gen.

• Missing PersonMissing Person Givin' dat ho ho ho dem eyes. Joined: Posts: 13,517
    thurst wrote: »
    Do you even SRGay, bro?

No?
    XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | PSN: LanierIsPlusEV | CFN: MissingPerson GGPO/FightCade: Missing Person | Steam: [TAS] Missing Person | Battle.net: MissingPersn#1365
    Twitter: JTMMissingPersn | Instagram: jtmmissingperson | Twitch: http://twitch.tv/missingpersonsrk
  • DoctaMarioDoctaMario Sometimes It Snows In April... Joined: Posts: 3,230
    So far in this version of the Lounge:

1. We've gone from booty eating to piss games.

2.Tekno has upped his posting game

"Money matches are against the law in Japan. They can never be good at Marvel." -4r5
  • LantisLantis Can you fly, Bobby? Joined: Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Let's just hope KOF XIV's netcode isn't horribly ass (which judging by SNK/Atlus' track record and the latest re-release of LB 2...I'm not keeping my hopes up)
    There's no holding me back
    I'm not driven by fear
    I'm just driven by anger
    And you're under attack
  • MIRACLEARROWMIRACLEARROW Kendoka Joined: Posts: 1,921
    edited August 2016
    DoctaMario wrote: »
    So far in this version of the Lounge:

1. We've gone from booty eating to piss games.

tumblr_niivao5ElX1taqojco1_400.gif
    Check Out my Evil Ryu Combo/Mixup Video!!
    2012 Main: Evil Ryu and Ryu
    Retired: Guile - *Shades*, Makoto
    PSN - TojiSake
  • Rick RossRick Ross Niggaposi☆Continues Joined: Posts: 5,641
    You would have to be stupid or gay to pass up the chance of getting some tight gymnast sliz if you were a coach.
    "I don't think women in video games and anime are hyper sexualized. I think they're Mexican women who occasionally speak Japanese." - Tekno Virus, sharing his words of ethnic wisdom.
  • mIRCmIRC GOD OF SMPTE Joined: Posts: 7,445
    #dicksoutforquakecon
  • Hatred EdgeHatred Edge Your life ends here Joined: Posts: 15,833

Why?

Because he posts stuff like this?
    Hadoking wrote: »
    Diavle wrote: »
    Well, cool.

You do you.

And for the record, I didn't said that game sucks. I said I didn't care for it. I'll never know if it sucks or not since I never tried it and don't think I ever will.

Moving on...KOF 14 do looks promising and I'll definitely get my hands on it.

Don't worry about it man, just go for whatever interests you.

Now I'm the bad guy. Everybody wants to point their fingers and make somebody the fucking villain. Everything always has to degrade into some simplistic good vs. evil BULLSHIT!!!. I won't be a part of your fucking madness. No SIR! I WILL FUCKING NOT!

Well since I'm so evil...kill me, motherfucker! COME ON! I hate my life anyway! Shit, I don't need your help. I'll do it my fucking self. Walmart sells bullets my nigga.

You're the "bad guy" because you misunderstood the statement. He never said that the game was bad or even that he didn't like it. He said he didn't care for it, meaning that it didn't look interesting enough to try. No need blow a fuse over it.

So you think I should have my throat slit while my body twitches as I soak in my own blood? I'm the bad guy afterall....

Has anyone thanked you today for not setting the whole world on fire?

They should. I won't. I advocate setting the world on fire. But morons who actually like it, benefit from society, would do well to thank you and men like you for not visiting hell upon them.

"You don't know what it's like to hate. To have your entire life become nothing more than an expression of hate. Nothing else matters. Nothing else can compare. Or taste as sweet."
  • odinodin high on life Joined: Posts: 14,712 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

Why?

Because he posts stuff like this?
    Hadoking wrote: »
    Diavle wrote: »
    Well, cool.

You do you.

And for the record, I didn't said that game sucks. I said I didn't care for it. I'll never know if it sucks or not since I never tried it and don't think I ever will.

Moving on...KOF 14 do looks promising and I'll definitely get my hands on it.

Don't worry about it man, just go for whatever interests you.

Now I'm the bad guy. Everybody wants to point their fingers and make somebody the fucking villain. Everything always has to degrade into some simplistic good vs. evil BULLSHIT!!!. I won't be a part of your fucking madness. No SIR! I WILL FUCKING NOT!

Well since I'm so evil...kill me, motherfucker! COME ON! I hate my life anyway! Shit, I don't need your help. I'll do it my fucking self. Walmart sells bullets my nigga.

You're the "bad guy" because you misunderstood the statement. He never said that the game was bad or even that he didn't like it. He said he didn't care for it, meaning that it didn't look interesting enough to try. No need blow a fuse over it.

So you think I should have my throat slit while my body twitches as I soak in my own blood? I'm the bad guy afterall....

Apologize, you victim blamer.
  • CyntalanCyntalan Av comes from my child's math homework - no joke Joined: Posts: 7,912 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Ikari Warriors Trailer

Yay! Clark doesn't look all fat anymore!
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

"NO! NOT LIKE THIS!" - Random audience member, Evo 2k9 SC4 finals. Go Hilde!
    "You are a weird, adorable little man, OZ." - Vynce
    "I violated marc but we definitely cool now." - dre37k
  • odinodin high on life Joined: Posts: 14,712 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    He probably manic-depressive bipolar or just suffers from depression.

Poor guy probably gonna get killed by the cops now.
  • ThePurpleBunnyThePurpleBunny Joined: Posts: 16,554
    That time of the year where people gather around a lan party to shoot other people in an old-ass game.

Means the rest of you can cut yourselves as well for all I care.
    Karin > *. Games with Karin and Vampire Savior > *.
    Website | Twitch | Your mom | Facebook | Twitter
    Fightcade: FaceToFist - I play both Alpha 3 and the garbage that isn't Alpha 3.
  • Missing PersonMissing Person Givin' dat ho ho ho dem eyes. Joined: Posts: 13,517
    Speaking of the Fappening tho, I was largely unimpressed until I saw Rhianna. Tied by the Lord himself, boy that girl's balloon knot was heavensent :love:

Doable, but I'll never be able to look at her as any more than a woman having a stroke on wax in that new song with Drake.
    XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | PSN: LanierIsPlusEV | CFN: MissingPerson GGPO/FightCade: Missing Person | Steam: [TAS] Missing Person | Battle.net: MissingPersn#1365
    Twitter: JTMMissingPersn | Instagram: jtmmissingperson | Twitch: http://twitch.tv/missingpersonsrk
  • VeseriusVeserius Hold Down Back Joined: Posts: 10,744
    The catalyst was me suggesting that he and other posters use training mode and searching around for answers more instead of always asking the thread for help.

the post that started the one sided beef he has with me a month ago was
    man learn what to do after crush counter slide. You do a TON OF SLIDES then you just chill after. you can safejump, guaranteed izuna drop, so much stuff then you just wiggle.

I'm definitely not taking responsibility for that level of post routinely sending the guy over the edge.
    The mods of SRK ban people to encourage suicide.

So what is the alternative? You have everyone walking on eggshells to try to not set him off?

It's obviously not healthy for him to post on SRK, every perceived insult has the guy threatening to drink bleach.

Vuh-sair-ee-us or just Ves I guess | Twitter | Youtube  | Maj's Footsie Handbook  | My TMNT:TF Netplay Guide
  • FemtoFemto Joined: Posts: 4,174
    I was finally able to see The Fappening pics. I've seen looser and bigger pussy than Hope Solo's.

Would nibble on the curtains. *shrug*
  • Shadow AceShadow Ace The Royal Knight of the Turbulent Winds Joined: Posts: 5,130
    edited August 2016
    whats going on now, we got neesa's angelic voice, rock has gone missing, people slicing themselves up like bananas in a kid's lunchbox

ol drowning pool lincoln park asses up in here, take your asses to church

giphy.gif
    Once Known as Shadow Ace 50
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, a rose as gentle, a song so eloquent
  • ThePurpleBunnyThePurpleBunny Joined: Posts: 16,554
    This can of Febreeze in my bathroom is a godsend. No one should be without one.
    Karin > *. Games with Karin and Vampire Savior > *.
    Website | Twitch | Your mom | Facebook | Twitter
    Fightcade: FaceToFist - I play both Alpha 3 and the garbage that isn't Alpha 3.
  • The DamnedThe Damned Looking sane, feeling sane. Joined: Posts: 10,522 mod
    (You lazy sod.)

They're talking about Spinning Beat, @AYO?!. For the record, it wasn't me who banned him. I came back from my walk yesterday and he was gone.
    "Well, see, the real magic isn't believing in yourself. The real magic is manipulating people by telling them to believe in themselves. The more you believe, the less you check facts."
    - Oglaf's Vanka in "Conviction"

"Freddie experienced the sort of abysmal soul-sadness which afflicts one of Tolstoy's Russian peasants when, after putting in a heavy day's work strangling his father, beating his wife, and dropping the baby into the city's reservoir, he turns to the cupboards, only to find the vodka bottle empty."
    - P. G. Wodehouse
  • mIRCmIRC GOD OF SMPTE Joined: Posts: 7,445
    Shadow Ace wrote: »
    rock has gone missing
    Is this some passive-aggressive way to say you put him on ignore because he posted today and had the nerve to disagree with my Shaw post because she's my waifu now.
  • AYO?!AYO?! Strong Style Hips. Joined: Posts: 18,974
    The Damned wrote: »
    (You lazy sod.)

They're talking about Spinning Beat, @AYO?!. For the record, it wasn't me who banned him. I came back from my walk yesterday and he was gone.

Ahh, never heard of him. I don't see why this is important other than he wanted to kill himself over combo tips.
    PSN tag: AYO_Merc, XBOne: AYO Merc, Steam: AYO_Merc.
    Lover of all things Jojo's, WRRRRY!
    New AV: Savaii64. Former AV's: Streak, LBC, Csp4here, Tuna Fish Riot, goodm0urning, and Aria.
  • The DamnedThe Damned Looking sane, feeling sane. Joined: Posts: 10,522 mod
    (It's not important.)

For the record though, he supposedly wanted to kill himself over everything, so apparently some people are semi-seriously saying he shouldn't have been banned despite since it might have "set him off". To be honest, I was more worried that drizzt360 would snap after getting banned for a while than whoever this guy is.

The only thing that really surprises me is that he is apparently black-ish, though even that shouldn't.
    "Well, see, the real magic isn't believing in yourself. The real magic is manipulating people by telling them to believe in themselves. The more you believe, the less you check facts."
    - Oglaf's Vanka in "Conviction"

"Freddie experienced the sort of abysmal soul-sadness which afflicts one of Tolstoy's Russian peasants when, after putting in a heavy day's work strangling his father, beating his wife, and dropping the baby into the city's reservoir, he turns to the cupboards, only to find the vodka bottle empty."
    - P. G. Wodehouse
  • GreyFoxxGreyFoxx R.I.P Brother. Joined: Posts: 4,336
    Sheesh new thread and i'm out here in bumfuck,IA.