SRK Lounge: More like turned on by Lesbian Seagulls

Comments

• maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 36,498 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    angelpalm wrote: »
    https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/crowd-boos-hope-solo-during-usas-olympic-opener-012723713.html

Crowd boos Hope Solo during USA's Olympic opener
    Emily McLanahan,Fourth-Place Medal 5 hours ago Comments Sign in to like Reblog on Tumblr Share Tweet Email

Hope Solo is not very popular in Brazil. That much was clear during the U.S. Women’s National Team game Wednesday against New Zealand in their Olympic opener in Belo Horizonte.

Every time Solo touched the ball, the crowd at Mineirao Stadium booed and whistled loudly, even shouting “Zika!” at one point in unison.

Ouch.

Crowd boos Hope Solo during USA's Olympic opener
    Emily McLanahan,Fourth-Place Medal 5 hours ago Comments Sign in to like Reblog on Tumblr Share Tweet Email

Hope Solo is not very popular in Brazil. That much was clear during the U.S. Women’s National Team game Wednesday against New Zealand in their Olympic opener in Belo Horizonte.

Every time Solo touched the ball, the crowd at Mineirao Stadium booed and whistled loudly, even shouting “Zika!” at one point in unison.

Ouch.

Hope Solo of United States looks on during the first round match between the United States and New Zealand during the Rio 2016 Olympic Games. (Getty Images)
    Hope Solo of United States looks on during the first round match between the United States and New Zealand during the Rio 2016 Olympic Games. (Getty Images)
    The soccer player has been extremely vocal about the Zika virus and even criticized the IOC for not moving the games from Manaus, a city known to struggle with mosquito control.

el oh el

lol leave my poor white woman alone.
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
  • Tekno VirusTekno Virus small man big strength Joined: Posts: 8,696

Dang son,
    The Gates of Creation are manifold. I vow to enter them all.
    Dellusions are inexhaustible.
    I vow to end them all.
    Sentient beings are numberless.
    I vow to save them all.

The Kree Way is SUPREME.
  • maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 36,498 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    RockBogart wrote: »
    maxx wrote: »
    maxx wrote: »

lol leave my poor white woman alone.

She's a piece of shit though.....

you say that like its gonna prevent me from fuckin her. let a nigga live.

Dont say shit when she hits you in the head with that Jack Daniels bottle

please shes doesnt even crack my top 5 of crazy white girl exes. til she tries to preg trap me...throwing shit is the least of my worries.
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
  • BullDancerBullDancer Mentos, The Freshmaker Joined: Posts: 9,424
    @mIRC Pretty sure. Almost looks like she has two assholes or something. It's damn near safe to assume that (she) got that gender 'correction' surgery.
    "Rock abandoned Neesa there like you were gonna abandon your son and wife and live alone with your TV"~Akuma-HAX
  • ThePurpleBunnyThePurpleBunny Joined: Posts: 17,273
    Manx wrote: »
    Hecatom wrote: »
    Azure wrote: »
    2-D wrote: »
    "Hey guys, this is 2- D, coming to you live from a Hilton Hotel room where my latest tinder sexploit won't let me leave the bath room on account of me not peeing on her.

Is it because I'm black? Is it because shes a weird white woman? Check back at srk news @ 9!"

Did you pee IN her, though?

When I was 15 or 16 I fucked a black girl who begged me to pee in her pussy right before she came, it was weird and I couldn't leave her place fast enough.

I have dated some girls like that, though peeing inside a pussy is one of my fetishes, so it was all fine with me.

How the fuck do you pee while erect?

Did you miss the entire thread we had on this subject?
    Twitchy | Twatter
    Fightcade: FaceToFist
  • ManxManx Something is wrong... Joined: Posts: 22,398 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Yeah, I was still scribbling cheat notes from the ass eating thread onto my forearm.

:tup:
    ... and I'm out like I stole somethin'
    SRK thieves lasted about 5 mins until "tha man" locked me up. Even on SRK a thief's gotta hit the underground!
    "So I just realized the crip walk is just black people's version of the riverdance." - Havatchu
    "Brittany Spears gave me a leg job in an Alabama gas station bathroom" - Shaft Agent

My blog, where I write like it means something or some shit: http://manxbladesake.wordpress.com/
    Official 'Kevin Witness'
    Achievement unlocked! Offered drugs to a SRKer in real life
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 25,783 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    They're all Japanese models so yeah, they're real women.
    This is offensive.
  • Dangerous JDangerous J Clinicals now!! Joined: Posts: 9,934 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited August 2016
    Million wrote: »

*On another note---I noticed that school has started again already, which naturally means that traffic in the mornings and afternoons goes back to being unbelievably retarded. I was late to work for the first time in probably a few years this morning (1 hour and 25 minutes on the road......for a trip that is normally around 22 to 25 minutes).

...also---they've really cut that school year starting point back. I remember "back in my day" it wasn't starting until around late August or early September....but I did notice them scaling it back each year even then....and that pissed me off, man...1 year it's 9/01, then the next year it was 8/31, then 8/28, etc.....absolute horseshit, man.... cutting into my summer vacation time like that.

In ATL, my cousins kids went back THIS week.

Next week, my moms school (Tampa) starts.

For reference, from 1-9th grade in St. Thomas , My own summer break was June 5/6- September 4/5 basically the day after Labor Day.
    In 10th - 12th grade in Tampa, it was June 5/6- August 15.

PSN: DangerousJSRK

"There is no end to the adventures we can have,if only we seek them with our eyes open."
    -Jawaharlal Nehru
  • mIRCmIRC GOD OF SMPTE Joined: Posts: 7,445
    I said it last lounge, BAN GYMNASTICS.

• ReticentlyReticently Joined: Posts: 3,947
    edited August 2016
    Reticently wrote: »
    USA Gymnastics under fire for covering up sexual abuse of athletes by coaches.

That's always been an issue in the sport at every level.

Yeah, it would be a very tough field for that. Pretty much maximum temptation and maximum opportunity for a heterosexual guy to backslide into shitbaggery. Not that that excuses it- just can't think of too many other fields where you constantly work so closely with fit teenagers in semi-sexualized contexts.
  • MIRACLEARROWMIRACLEARROW Kendoka Joined: Posts: 2,016
    Damnit i didnt even make the first 3 pages -.-
    Check Out my Evil Ryu Combo/Mixup Video!!
    2012 Main: Evil Ryu and Ryu
    Retired: Guile - *Shades*, Makoto
    PSN - TojiSake
  • NickRocksNickRocks DeathPlay Joined: Posts: 22,731
    Was hilary ever a banger? @Million
    King of the Post-09ers
    In Dusty We Trusty
    Last of the Prembers, R.I.P. my nibbas
    Maximilian is a racist thief
    https://clips.twitch.tv/maximilian_dood/DifferentBeeHeyGuys
  • AzureAzure E-Sports is fucking retarded. Joined: Posts: 9,048
    edited August 2016
    So apparently Spinning Beat got got banned.

Why?

"Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

eSports is fucking retarded.
This discussion has been closed.