SRK Lounge: More like turned on by Lesbian Seagulls

Comments

• Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 24,071 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Link to article?
    This is offensive.
  • xEGAxBeastkingxxEGAxBeastkingx Sorry about yo damn luck Joined: Posts: 2,332
    giphy.gif

Faithful followers of Waifu-ism will reach Valhalla and bask in the glory of their Goddess.

They brought back Ultimate Banzuke??
    Gamertag - GDxKingofBeasts
    SFV - Balrog
    Saints | Cardinals | Suns fan
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 19,723 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited March 19
    #ATLOrgy was trending on Twitter so I checked it out. Apparantly some dudes got fleeced by paying for some promoted orgy, only to find there weren't any women there. Thing is all dudes. God damn.

Charlton%20Heston%20Laugh_zpseqhtrpn1.gif

OMFG. DAMN! I must see links!! I MUST WITNESS THIS LEVEL OF TROLLING WITH MY OWN EYES!!!

EDIT: saw the link. :rofl: The responses are the gold I wanted, as expected.

-Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

AV by Rick Ross.
    17264512_1777050325956839_5341636916708327171_n.jpg?oh=4a72d1294808665b93b953c42aff1537&oe=59646D7C

A2 will never sit on my face.

considering that's a full android body, that's a good thing. Dat ass..............Would be your last meal.

speaking of ass....................................
    74ef267e152c3f0ed828d4083c3a180c.jpg

Oldie but goodie.

-Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

AV by Rick Ross.
  • J-rideJ-ride OG Member Joined: Posts: 2,135 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited March 19
    The best part of that Atl-orgy article was at the end when it talked about the thirsty dudes fighting each other at the sausage party. LOL @ guys booking flights for the event.
    Woman was created for our destruction, and it is from her we inherit all of our miseries.

Aramis from The Three Musketeers
  • WTF-AKUMA-HAXWTF-AKUMA-HAX C.JACKOBE > David Sirloin Joined: Posts: 17,638
    WOMEN ORGY
    MEN ORGY
    HORSE ORGY
    BROOM ORGY
    1999 = "A Game with Parries isn't Street Fighter"
    2016 = "Releasing a Complete Game isn't Street Fighter"
    You wouldn't even understand if I told you.
    People will forget what you said.
    People will forget what you did.
    But, people will never forget how you made them feel.

• MillionMillion King of Creeps Joined: Posts: 10,266 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    what, you thought i was gonna miss a revival? get bent :mad:

Calfturday Revival: The Insiders
    Rebecca Romijn

ZscN1Yn.jpg
    5KOG8S3.jpg
    kUjJ1vx.jpg
    JhB7Dl3.jpg
    DC3Ai1C.jpg
    FHCaeIO.jpg

Phoebe Tonkin

6KF7bSd.jpg
    WMTXEFp.jpg
    gd1LsjQ.jpg
    7Yadc05.jpg
    DGhphCW.jpg
    YbkrYwA.jpg

Britney Spears

dgKqPEQ.jpg
    SDu4a5m.jpg
    5HSMZ1O.jpg
    rFbcmFf.jpg
    q0Ku4IY.jpg
    rEKL3DU.jpg
    Ah, a fellow fan of Ms. Tonkin...

It may be of interest to you then that The Originals is back as of last night. She is one of the major characters on there--she's a wolf/vampire hybrid named "Hailey"...and she actually kicked quite a bit of ass on last night's premiere.

*I think "The Secret Circle" may still be on Netflix; it's what most people probably know her from. I still wish she would gain at least a little bit of weight...at least some muscle-tone for a feminine athletic build....she would be at her peak potential then, imo.

*In other news--
    That goddamn PAUL NEWMAN, man.... I just made some simple pasta shells and sauce with parmesan last night, but it was with the Paul Newman spaghetti sauce.... holy shit YES. :wow: I probably won't be going back to Prego anytime soon...and I definitely won't look at Ragu anymore. This sauce changes the game, folks.
  • KeckaKecka Psycho Crushing that booty Joined: Posts: 1,555
    Really? I have eleven days left on the job and you decide now to start lecturing me on proper procedures? Especially since 1) we have the same job so you have no authority to tell me jack shit, and 2) nobody follows procedure because it makes our job harder for no gain for the company. Pretty sure it's just this bitch being salty that I no longer give a fuck.
    SFV: Gief, Bison
    Xrd: Fucking nobody and everybody, but I like Elphelt, Sin, Raven and Ramlethal a little more than others
    Garou: Grant, Butt
    KI: Riptor, Aganos
    edited March 19
    Holy shit I didn't know the lovely JESSICA STROUP was in this Iron Fist show!! I'm instantly a fan of this show now. :woot:

First scene she appears--- TIGHT white dress on...and it's slightly see-thru!!! She's looking so delicious here... :wow:

Her eyes are still a great source of her power, I see... they are magical.
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 5,569
    Is this The Fappening 2: A New Age of Heros
    Did you see this coming? I didn't. [/sarcasm]

Strange. Nobody wants a troublesome rabble rouser on their team. Surprise overwhelms me.

-Starhammer-

AV by Rick Ross.
  • SlurmzSlurmz I got John Blaze shit. Joined: Posts: 680
    then kiss her

This. Make sure you use tongue. :tup:
    "So what's the reason for the hating, niggas with dreads/Calling they self gods with white girls named Caitlin/And I'm cool with interracial dating, but I ain't about/To hear no fucking speeches cause I wanna have some bacon" - Phonte
    Ok yeah the asian broad on this Iron Fist show could get pounced on with the quickness as well.

Yep, this show had me at hello
    edited March 20
    Oh hell yeah the after-show for Originals has started with a live stream featuring the wonderful Roxy Striar :sweat:

edit - aha, and it's over (another Dad conversation) just in time for my show Into the Badlands...this show has one of the hottest redheads I've ever seen.
    Post edited by Million on
  • KeckaKecka Psycho Crushing that booty Joined: Posts: 1,555
    then kiss her

Not really my type. Short squat chicks are a pain when you're a tall lanky dude. Also, at one point she went on a rant about how sex toys were a sign that you had a horrible sex life and anyone who owned them should be embarrassed, so I feel she'd be boring to fuck too. She can stick with her boyfriend.
    SFV: Gief, Bison
    Xrd: Fucking nobody and everybody, but I like Elphelt, Sin, Raven and Ramlethal a little more than others
    Garou: Grant, Butt
    KI: Riptor, Aganos
  • maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 35,654 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    i see trollbook startin early.
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
  • angelpalmangelpalm They're for the bullet holes, puta! Joined: Posts: 22,907 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
  • SNAAAAKESNAAAAKE WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!? Joined: Posts: 13,073 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    ni664rs :rofl:
    you must defeat my Shen Long to receive the reward

• Bomberman3000Bomberman3000 The Headshaker Joined: Posts: 2,030
    Pertho wrote: »
    First thing in the morning:

12795449_235080843495353_7489917487879271251_n.jpg?oh=d6683fba8420773a1be5df4457c135b1&oe=5927492D

Well today is gonna be an interesting day.

How the hell do you come across this shit?
    "What Strength!!
    But Don't forget,
    There are many guys like you, all over the world!!!"

SteamID: BombermanGOLDEN
  • axeman61axeman61 My Baby Blue. Joined: Posts: 4,532
    It's just now re-occurred to me that Dave Chappelle is dropping TWO Netflix specials tomorrow. Not sure if I'm ready, or if I'll ever be ready.
    "I want to find an honest [president]. Some guy who's just going to get on TV and be like 'Look, in order for this whole thing to work, at least two-thirds of you need to just go to the beach and walk into the ocean.'"
    -Bill Burr.
  • WTF-AKUMA-HAXWTF-AKUMA-HAX C.JACKOBE > David Sirloin Joined: Posts: 17,638
    QL2Hs7Y.jpg

How you need to start that day. Or else you cant SGS without the Goku. :coffee:
    1999 = "A Game with Parries isn't Street Fighter"
    2016 = "Releasing a Complete Game isn't Street Fighter"
    You wouldn't even understand if I told you.
    People will forget what you said.
    People will forget what you did.
    But, people will never forget how you made them feel.

• StockyJamStockyJam Joined: Posts: 5,101
    how da fuck did you find Akuma in the background of a random cartoon?
  • Bomberman3000Bomberman3000 The Headshaker Joined: Posts: 2,030
    StockyJam wrote: »
    how da fuck did you find Akuma in the background of a random cartoon?

The Street Fighter V (Victory) anime. Series took its own take on everything SF2, and was pretty decent.
    Akuma, though, ended up being a cameo in every other episode in the background doing random stuff.
    "What Strength!!
    But Don't forget,
    There are many guys like you, all over the world!!!"

SteamID: BombermanGOLDEN
  • BB_HoodyBB_Hoody Nice plane you have there. Be a Shame if something went wrong in flight and it crashed Joined: Posts: 4,595
    edited March 20
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    Pertho wrote: »
    First thing in the morning:

12795449_235080843495353_7489917487879271251_n.jpg?oh=d6683fba8420773a1be5df4457c135b1&oe=5927492D

Well today is gonna be an interesting day.

Only a stupid white bitch would say some dumb shit like that. Tell that to emmitt till, central park five, and the thousands of other black men that have had to catch that racist L because worthless white bitches was lying on they name.

Crackas running wild in America.
    silly-white-people_o_744045.jpg

I'm sure her sheltered ass coming from likely a well to do family that never has to be exposed to such realities wouldn't even know who emmitt till was. Because if she did she wouldn't have posted that non sense.
    Monday funnies?

Charlton%20Heston%20Laugh_zpseqhtrpn1.gif

Now cry bullies. You asked for it, now you too must take the medicine.

-Starhammer-

AV by Rick Ross.
  • PerthoPertho The Runed One Joined: Posts: 21,593 mod
    Discord servers are down!

Long live SRK!
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

"Oh, Pertho. You complete me."
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    pertho attacked me first, saying i get all my life tips from 106th and park.
  • NinetiesArcadeNinetiesArcade Joined: Posts: 1,316
    Starhammer wrote: »
    Monday funnies?

Now cry bullies. You asked for it, now you too must take the medicine.
    -Starhammer-

LMFAO! This will either further enflame the interwebz or chillax things like

giphy.gif

Either way
    giphy.gif
    =============================================================
    "I put Soleil Moon Frye's breast reduction up with the Holocaust and Khmer Rouge purge as one of the most senseless tragedies of the 20th Century." Return of Shiki
    If this guy is still alive, he must transfer schools to another country.

This is offensive.
  • The EpidemicThe Epidemic Archduke Caramel Adonis Joined: Posts: 9,820
    Damn nigga got duffel bagged...On that unforgiving cafeteria floor. Yknow his insides are bleeding right now lmao. Shit..smh
    God's favorite ©

That guy is definitely gonna be shitting out an organ later that day. There's just no way he took two slams and walked away like that. He's not Gumby.
    This is offensive.
This discussion has been closed.