SRK Lounge: More like turned on by Lesbian Seagulls

Comments

• drizzt360drizzt360 In the shadows I hide-ppd Joined: Posts: 7,089 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    "The Bullet Show" is by far the best infomercial ever. Its great when the hung over granny comes in smokin looking for a bloody mary or some shit. I gotta look that up now.
    when I die... may there be friends who will grieve for me,who will carry our shared joys and pains, who will carry my memory
    This is the immortality of the spirit, the ever-lingering legacy, the fuel of grief.
    but so, too, the fuel of faith
    -Drizzt Do'Urden

"Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Democratic vote is the right thing to do Philadelphia, so do."
  • angelpalmangelpalm Stop enjoying things Joined: Posts: 24,461 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Deciding on a blender and not getting a blendtec.

Bitch do you even blend?
    Mains:
    Blazpoo -Continual Shit: Tiddy Witch
    Crapcom Big foot Sex simulator V - Pc muscle mod edition: That dude that slaps his ass.
    Aggressors of Koliseum Kombat: Kisarah
    Rapelay: Kimura
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/19/opinion/alt-right-white-supremacy-undercover.html?smid=tw-share
    http://helloracist.com/
    edited January 19
    No joke...Ive applied everywhere around that I can walk or bike to. McDs, Walgreens, some cigarette store, Walmart, etc., etc.. I haven't received a call back from any. I really want a job because im tired of sitting here every day waiting for some shit to happen so I get to clean or fix something. Not only does being heavily medicated and a mental case make it tough to get a job but...dude, I was a stay at home dad for like 9 years. Motherfuckers don't want to hire some washed up old dude who hasn't done shit other than clean house, take care of kids and cook for the last decade.

Edit - After posting that bullshit I sat here and imagined driving a forklift. I still remember what all the levers and shit do. I did the same with a front loader. I remember all but in that shit I imagined running someone over because I was doped up on mental meds. /sighwithheavyshoulders
    when I die... may there be friends who will grieve for me,who will carry our shared joys and pains, who will carry my memory
    This is the immortality of the spirit, the ever-lingering legacy, the fuel of grief.
    -Drizzt Do'Urden

"Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Democratic vote is the right thing to do Philadelphia, so do."
    Yo, I had a blast on FightCade last night. Yeah, I fell off the wagon a bit but still...it was fun. I even won a match.

-Drizzt Do'Urden

edited January 19
    I'm a mexican (I guess) but I aint no "ese". I'm more like a white boy. sad times Never stopped a motherfucker from getting pulled over just because he looks like a G and drives a cadi. lol

Anyway...I had this dope picture that I wanted to follow that post up with but, alas, I lost it about a year ago. Was some dude holding a bottle of chloroform, saying "Tonight I get laid.".

Edit - For real. I came walking out of the 7-11 and the cops were standing there pointing their guns at me yelling at me to lie down. They ran my plates but typed in the wrong shit. Because of a fuckin' typo I almost got blasted for buying munchies.
    -Drizzt Do'Urden

That Charlie was garbage. Like that nigga forgot the rest of his buttons?

Anywho this boy drizzt need to stop procrastinating and start slanging them pills meign. Get all the scripts you can and make some dough. Buy an old truck and get you some cheap second hand pressure washing gear and tada, you are self employed.
    Mains:
    Crapcom Big foot Sex simulator V - Pc muscle mod edition: That dude that slaps his ass.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/19/opinion/alt-right-white-supremacy-undercover.html?smid=tw-share
    Either that or you can let @Matriarch use you as a test subject for her case studies and then you can cop a feel and report back to these gayboes and let them know how big her dick is.
    Mains:
  • NinetiesArcadeNinetiesArcade Joined: Posts: 1,504
    drizzt360 wrote: »
    "The Bullet Show" is by far the best infomercial ever. Its great when the hung over granny comes in smokin looking for a bloody mary or some shit. I gotta look that up now.
    giphy.gif

Best Infomercial imo.

For any niggas here still paying their student loans using Navient:

https://www.consumeraffairs.com/news/feds-sue-student-loan-servicer-navient-011817.html

Navient is apparently into all sorts of fuckery :looney:

=============================================================
    "I put Soleil Moon Frye's breast reduction up with the Holocaust and Khmer Rouge purge as one of THE most senseless tragedies of the 20th Century." Return of Shiki.
    'Racism, that's the name of the game
    And you couldn't escape that if you was David Blaine
    Know what I'm sayin?' -Junk Science, House Wigger

• twigstertwigster Joined: Posts: 586
    Yo, I had a blast on FightCade last night. Yeah, I fell off the wagon a bit but still...it was fun. I even won a match.

I guess you didn't wakeup super, that was good....

Look like a SF4 player son.
    edited January 19
    I was garbage. Dude...its been a very long time since I've played A3, or any FG for that matter. My A-Charlie will jack most of y'all bustas. But we will never find out because y'all is some bustas.

P.S. If I can get on FightCade, play a match, record it and upload it on this crappy laptop, I know all of you can hop on that shit. Fuck SFV or whatevers. A3, son(s). Shit, if I could get one of you to learn me the ropes of A2 that would be awesome.

Edit A-Charlie ftw!

Edit2 - I played some dude a night or two ago. This motherfucker was cheating. He was using X-ISM but he could bust out CCs. Fuck that shit!
    -Drizzt Do'Urden

• SNAAAAKESNAAAAKE WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!? Joined: Posts: 13,115 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    sonicaBALD I will play alpha2 whenever. I will let you know I have a stick. right now I don't have anything and havent played anything for like 6 months lol..
    you must defeat my Shen Long to receive the reward

This motherfuckers got a harem, slaves, wine, all kinda good shit but no arcade stick? Fishy

I loved A2 but I only played it in arcades and that was when I was a teenager. I never played A3 in an arcade...
    -Drizzt Do'Urden

edited January 19
    I really would love to play you in CvS2. I'm sure you would own my soul but I dont care. No one other than you and me seem to remember that game. The dopest game. I'd kill to play that shit online with a good internet connection or play local with some fools. No one around here even knows what CvS2 is.

Edit - Team Athena ftw.

Edit2 - Any local person I played CvS2 with moved over to 3S and stopped playing CvS2. Very sad times.

I tried 3S but I'm horrible at it and no one on GGPO was willing to help a nab learn the ropes. I just got "jajajaja" all the time.

Edit3 - I can Just Defend like a motherfucker (well, I could back when I actually played) but I find it extremely hard to parry.

Edit4 - This is still some of the dopest shit I ever seen. Gets me hype every time I watch it. I miss the old days.

Post edited by drizzt360 on
    -Drizzt Do'Urden

• Hatred EdgeHatred Edge One Bad Day Joined: Posts: 16,507
    I really would love to play you in CvS2. I'm sure you would own my soul but I dont care. No one other than you and me seem to remember that game.
    What? Only Tyrone, Matriarch and that racist Scottish dude don't know what CVS2 is. I owned a copy of the game at some point.
    Has anyone thanked you today for not setting the whole world on fire?

They should. I won't. I advocate setting the world on fire. But morons who actually like it, benefit from society, would do well to thank you and men like you for not visiting hell upon them.

"You don't know what it's like to hate. To have your entire life become nothing more than an expression of hate. Nothing else matters. Nothing else can compare. Or taste as sweet."
    ...but you're a scrub. I bet you never played in a tourney or in an arcade. You don't matter.

-Drizzt Do'Urden

• Pablo_the_MexPablo_the_Mex Blond Kanye Status Joined: Posts: 8,285
    A3 is kind of stressful for me, but still fun. Execution needs to be tight. I never learned custom combos, but I get down with an X-ism gief. I actually own the arcade board and damn near all the versions available. Probably one of the few games where japanese parts do show their finesse over american parts.

Does fightcade make you create a user account like GGPO?

• GimpyGimpy Joined: Posts: 9,551 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Alpha 3 is the best in the Street Fighter Alpha series. Don't like it...eat mad dicks!!!!!!!
    C.O.P.A

Me, Shinshay, Shatterstar, Lil' Majin, Rokusho, Nobita Kun, Million, Hold Dat, R.P.D rookie, shinryukev, Mycah Leonhart, b1gazn, Warblade49, GunflameBuri, Shizuma_15, Level 3
  • J-rideJ-ride OG Member Joined: Posts: 2,272 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I think A3 would have been way better without crouch cancel infinites and if V-ism wasn't WAY too strong. The footsies and hit detection were awesome, and it was otherwise really solid.
    Woman was created for our destruction, and it is from her we inherit all of our miseries.

Aramis from The Three Musketeers
  • Tekno VirusTekno Virus small man big strength Joined: Posts: 8,778

This is Ma Chérie. Please say something nice to her.
    The Gates of Creation are manifold. I vow to enter them all.
    Dellusions are inexhaustible.
    I vow to end them all.
    Sentient beings are numberless.
    I vow to save them all.

The Kree Way is SUPREME.
    I think if I played a super high level player in A3 I would just get destroyed. One of the few games where I couldn't really hang with top players.

• SNAAAAKESNAAAAKE WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!? Joined: Posts: 13,115 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited January 19
    Gimpy wrote: »
    Alpha 3 is the best in the Street Fighter Alpha series. Don't like it...eat mad dicks!!!!!!!

you sure you played higher level alpha3.......? EVERY character has 1 touch = death infinites.

it might be the worst competitive street fighter game.
    you must defeat my Shen Long to receive the reward

• BB_HoodyBB_Hoody Nice plane you have there. Be a Shame if something went wrong in flight and it crashed Joined: Posts: 5,028
    No joke...Ive applied everywhere around that I can walk or bike to. McDs, Walgreens, some cigarette store, Walmart, etc., etc.. I haven't received a call back from any. I really want a job because im tired of sitting here every day waiting for some shit to happen so I get to clean or fix something. Not only does being heavily medicated and a mental case make it tough to get a job but...dude, I was a stay at home dad for like 9 years. Motherfuckers don't want to hire some washed up old dude who hasn't done shit other than clean house, take care of kids and cook for the last decade.

Edit - After posting that bullshit I sat here and imagined driving a forklift. I still remember what all the levers and shit do. I did the same with a front loader. I remember all but in that shit I imagined running someone over because I was doped up on mental meds. /sighwithheavyshoulders

Um... maybe look into being A professional cleaner? Start up cost isn't much. You can get work by offering your services to like college kids who party and don't want to clean up afterwards but will pay you to do it. Someone getting ready to move but don't want to thoroughly clean the place themselves etc.
    edited January 19
    I really like everything about the game cept them stupid ass CCs. That shit is touch of death. Even when I was somewhat good at A3 that shit was retarded scrurry. I've always used A-ISM. Why do I use Charlie...hell if I know...he's not easy to win with I suppose. Like shield style in MW2. Feels good scoring a kill with dat shield...guess its the same for me with Charlie. Feels good when I actually win.

Edit - I may be some old, washed up, crazy mofo but I will still own you at...fuck, probably any fighting game.

Edit2 - No street cred. Its says right over there <-- "in the shadows I hide". That shit aint no joke. You will never know who I am. I will destroy you though. Your tears, while not as good as SNAAAAKEs slaves tears, will feed my fury.
    -Drizzt Do'Urden

edited January 19
    SNAAAAKE wrote: »

you sure you played higher level alpha3.......? EVERY character has 1 touch = death infinites.

I sure did. I played in a couple of majors on the east coast back in the day. I fell victim to Valle's V-Ryu but I got a round of him so I'm good. lol!!!
    C.O.P.A

Me, Shinshay, Shatterstar, Lil' Majin, Rokusho, Nobita Kun, Million, Hold Dat, R.P.D rookie, shinryukev, Mycah Leonhart, b1gazn, Warblade49, GunflameBuri, Shizuma_15, Level 3
  • Dangerous JDangerous J Clinicals now!! Joined: Posts: 10,208 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I cant really vouch for the gameplay aspects since I'm not a high level player but I always had a sentimental spot for Alpha3 for a few reasons:

It was the only Alpha game I owned a home copy of (DC).

It was the only traditional SF game at my undergrad student center, which had MVC1,MVC2, TTT 1. While many people played those, during downtime I would play A3 with my friend while waiting in those hours between classes.
    (My schedule alway had 2-3 hr long breaks and since parking was difficult to get I usually stayed on campus from 8- 6 or 7 pm)

I always liked the weird juggle properties.

It had one of the few single player modes that I actually was fond of in a fighter. World Tour. (Bring that back Capcom).

It was one of the few Sf games that didnt just reuse the SF2 themes but made mostly all new ones. While they werrent all super catchy, most were solid.
    I always felt SFA1/A2 character select music was something Carlton Banks would dance to)

It was one of the few times where Capcom actually tried a little with the endings in Arcade mode.

PSN: DangerousJSRK

"There is no end to the adventures we can have,if only we seek them with our eyes open."
    -Jawaharlal Nehru
  • twigstertwigster Joined: Posts: 586

Alpha 2 is definitely the best competitive alpha (and it's right behind ST for GOAT, imo).

Alpha 3 is GARBAGE. I could understand if, back in the day, we all played A-ism. Then Alpha 3 would be at least watchable. But... we didn't do that, so whatever.
    are you actually walking back 2 seconds for sonicbooms..............:coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

Shit was mad laggy dude. I even quit the match after testing that shit in character select screen. Dude got upset and I said, "I'm sorry that shit is mad laggy.". He got mad and demanded that I play him. I did. That shit sucked. lol

-Drizzt Do'Urden

A3 does get some hate and I can see because of the infinites in the game but adaption is always the key to fighting games. I remember playing in local tournaments and making bammas activate their V-ism when they thought they had me. Because of that frame of invincibility on startup, I would make them think I was going to attack and then jump backwards.
    C.O.P.A

A3 is busted...V-ISM is just straight up whack. The others are too, but to a lesser degree. But, much like the mess that is MvC2, that is the shit that makes A3 fun.
    -Drizzt Do'Urden

• mIRCmIRC GOD OF SMPTE Joined: Posts: 7,445
    Alpha 3 is trash even without infinites. This is post '96 Capcom we're talking about. The hitboxes are fucking atrocious having been shrunken down to control less space. There is fucking air recovery allowing you to flip from getting bopped by an anti-air. Fireballs can only be described as butt, doing less damage the further they travel. You gain meter from whiffing grabs and you start each game with full meter.

Then there's other dumb stuff like pressing buttons to reduce damage.
    I really like everything about the game cept them stupid ass CCs. That shit is touch of death. Even when I was somewhat good at A3 that shit was retarded scrurry. I've always used A-ISM. Why do I use Charlie...hell if I know...he's not easy to win with I suppose. Like shield style in MW2. Feels good scoring a kill with dat shield...guess its the same for me with Charlie. Feels good when I actually win.

Edit - I may be some old, washed up, crazy mofo but I will still own you at...fuck, probably any fighting game.
    I wish I could play you in Xrd and Tag 2. I would drown you in your own tears and piss on your grave. And destroy me? Brah, you tap out at walking for 1 HOUR. Serious? That's my round trip to Gamestop back when I was in High School. I've walked for 3 hours with a 50 lb weighted vest for kicks. I didn't want to stay home one day, parked my car, and walked for 7 hours. Destroy me? AHAHA. Those cigs you smoke will take you down before you can even catch a Greyhound bus to Florida. Hell, that wild chick you smashed will take you out for me.

If you ever step to me, I don't even have to fight you. I'll just offer you a smoke and watch as you walk away saying "That young nigga Hatred? Cool as fuck homie."

They should. I won't. I advocate setting the world on fire. But morons who actually like it, benefit from society, would do well to thank you and men like you for not visiting hell upon them.

"You don't know what it's like to hate. To have your entire life become nothing more than an expression of hate. Nothing else matters. Nothing else can compare. Or taste as sweet."
    A3 is kind of like 3S to me. Everyone fuckin loves 3S, but most people actually suck at it.

edited January 19
    Both of you sound like scrubs...get on FightCade. Challenge me in A3...I dont give a fuck if you dont like it. I'ma take you to school boys.

EDmr7Iw.jpg

Edit - https://www.fightcade.com/
    -Drizzt Do'Urden

Both of you sound like scrubs...get on FightCade. Challenge me in A3...I dont give a fuck if you dont like it. I'ma take you to school boys.

How do I sign up?

A3 is kind of like 3S to me. Everyone fuckin loves 3S, but most people actually suck at it.

Since you mentioned 3S, I think 3S wasn't a good game even though lots of people loved it. My favorite SF3 game was Second Impact. God I loved that game like I love my ex.
    C.O.P.A

See you online this weekend. I gotta find my PS2 controller since it's attached to my adapter I used for GGPO and Fightcade.

This discussion has been closed.