SRK Lounge: More like turned on by Lesbian Seagulls

1429430432434435624

Comments

  • Dangerous JDangerous J Clinicals now!! Joined: Posts: 9,933 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Manly Mondays:

    PSN: DangerousJSRK

    "There is no end to the adventures we can have,if only we seek them with our eyes open."
    -Jawaharlal Nehru
  • CyntalanCyntalan Joined: Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Starhammer wrote: »
    angelpalm wrote: »
    I give those tiddies two thumbs down.

    Those tiddies looked like two thumbs down. :tdown: :tdown:

    Randomly ran into this gif, so...........

    http://img0.joyreactor.com/pics/post/gif-erotic-asian-929427.gif

    -Starhammer-

    I'm gonna need a source on that. Yeeeeeahhhh...
    giphy.gif
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

    "NO! NOT LIKE THIS!" - Random audience member, Evo 2k9 SC4 finals. Go Hilde!
    "You are a weird, adorable little man, OZ." - Vynce
    "I violated marc but we definitely cool now." - dre37k
  • WTF-AKUMA-HAXWTF-AKUMA-HAX DBGT non canon > maxxvatar OVA Joined: Posts: 17,937
    Manx wrote: »
    How can you make Rap Snacks and not go with the obvious Master P-nut?

    :rofl:
    That situation was rectified later with Snickers.

    Why would you want peanut flavored chips?!
    1999 = "A Game with Parries isn't Street Fighter"
    2016 = "Releasing a Complete Game isn't Street Fighter"
    You wouldn't even understand if I told you.
    People will forget what you said.
    People will forget what you did.
    But, people will never forget how you made them feel.

  • Shin_JrShin_Jr " they need to stop it " Joined: Posts: 855 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    those comments

    you think I'm typing just to type it

    here's 50 cents run down to the store and grab a dozen eggs and a gallon of milk - GM
  • WTF-AKUMA-HAXWTF-AKUMA-HAX DBGT non canon > maxxvatar OVA Joined: Posts: 17,937
    edited January 17
    SNAAAAKE wrote: »
    I have no idea who martin luther king JR or SR is...........

    ayy


    but you know how much

    Whopper Jr

    And Whopper Sr cost.

    FLORIDA, GETTIN MONEY BOY shieet
    ::lifts up mattress to reveal 20 fanned out hundreds and a shotgun::
    I love the giant bag for such a small amount of money.
    1054aq0.png?w=584&h=384
    Yup on May 7, 2014 at 12:37 pm said:
    They are from St.Pete FL just like Alien from Spring Breakers, or Danger Russ in real life. That city is a well spring of the type of person I refer to as the “down south ghetto white boy”. They are to Florida what wine is to Napa Valley.
    1999 = "A Game with Parries isn't Street Fighter"
    2016 = "Releasing a Complete Game isn't Street Fighter"
    You wouldn't even understand if I told you.
    People will forget what you said.
    People will forget what you did.
    But, people will never forget how you made them feel.

  • WTF-AKUMA-HAXWTF-AKUMA-HAX DBGT non canon > maxxvatar OVA Joined: Posts: 17,937
    Death Stroke?

    that's the Triple Double Bacon Western A1 Black Bun Green poop Whopper
    1999 = "A Game with Parries isn't Street Fighter"
    2016 = "Releasing a Complete Game isn't Street Fighter"
    You wouldn't even understand if I told you.
    People will forget what you said.
    People will forget what you did.
    But, people will never forget how you made them feel.

  • ManxManx Something is wrong... Joined: Posts: 22,398 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Manx wrote: »
    How can you make Rap Snacks and not go with the obvious Master P-nut?

    :rofl:
    That situation was rectified later with Snickers.

    Why would you want peanut flavored chips?!

    Talking about this kind of peanuts:

    munchies-peanuts-flamin-hot.png?sfvrsn=4

    Mix that with some corn chex and pretzels and Doritos & shit.

    :tup:
    ... and I'm out like I stole somethin'
    SRK thieves lasted about 5 mins until "tha man" locked me up. Even on SRK a thief's gotta hit the underground!
    "So I just realized the crip walk is just black people's version of the riverdance." - Havatchu
    "Brittany Spears gave me a leg job in an Alabama gas station bathroom" - Shaft Agent

    My blog, where I write like it means something or some shit: http://manxbladesake.wordpress.com/
    Official 'Kevin Witness'
    Achievement unlocked! Offered drugs to a SRKer in real life
  • WTF-AKUMA-HAXWTF-AKUMA-HAX DBGT non canon > maxxvatar OVA Joined: Posts: 17,937
    Double wrapped peanuts?

    2015 EVO, I offered them to the Japanese necro and his GF.

    "SHOYU PEANUTS?!" & one of the hooters water with the booby lady on them...? Don't remember if they still did that. 2 in every room.

    Mexico over here making those long bag tubes with geishas on them: "JAPON PEANUTS"
    1999 = "A Game with Parries isn't Street Fighter"
    2016 = "Releasing a Complete Game isn't Street Fighter"
    You wouldn't even understand if I told you.
    People will forget what you said.
    People will forget what you did.
    But, people will never forget how you made them feel.

  • angelpalmangelpalm Stop enjoying things Joined: Posts: 24,070 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Should have been malcom x day :coffee:
    Mains:
    Blazpoo -Continual Shit: Tiddy Witch
    Crapcom Big foot Sex simulator V - Pc muscle mod edition: That dude that slaps his ass.
    Aggressors of Koliseum Kombat: Kisarah
    Rapelay: Kimura
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/19/opinion/alt-right-white-supremacy-undercover.html?smid=tw-share
    http://helloracist.com/
  • Tekno VirusTekno Virus small man big strength Joined: Posts: 8,694
    15534785_1033075773471074_1023658102987161600_n.jpg

    Manliness Monday
    The Gates of Creation are manifold. I vow to enter them all.
    Dellusions are inexhaustible.
    I vow to end them all.
    Sentient beings are numberless.
    I vow to save them all.

    The Kree Way is SUPREME.
  • CyntalanCyntalan Joined: Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    SNAAAAKE wrote: »
    why would anyone throw pizza at foodfight? just eat the pizza..never waste pizza.


















    unless its dominos :coffee:

    Nah man, depending on the Domino's, that shit can be edible.

    Little Caesar's, on the other hand, is cardboard with sauce and cheese on it.
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

    "NO! NOT LIKE THIS!" - Random audience member, Evo 2k9 SC4 finals. Go Hilde!
    "You are a weird, adorable little man, OZ." - Vynce
    "I violated marc but we definitely cool now." - dre37k
  • BB_HoodyBB_Hoody Nice plane you have there. Be a Shame if something went wrong in flight and it crashed Joined: Posts: 4,897
    Pizza Hut is the Pizza Masterace. Well as far as pizza chains go. My parents would never buy Pizza Hut because it cost too much compared to Domino's and the aforementioned nasty ass Little Ceasar's. Speaking of which I had PizzaHut for lunch and Dinner the last two days. Damn it feels good to be able to afford little things like that.
  • angelpalmangelpalm Stop enjoying things Joined: Posts: 24,070 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Pepperoni's > your Garbo pizza vending machines.
    Mains:
    Blazpoo -Continual Shit: Tiddy Witch
    Crapcom Big foot Sex simulator V - Pc muscle mod edition: That dude that slaps his ass.
    Aggressors of Koliseum Kombat: Kisarah
    Rapelay: Kimura
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/19/opinion/alt-right-white-supremacy-undercover.html?smid=tw-share
    http://helloracist.com/
  • BullDancerBullDancer Mentos, The Freshmaker Joined: Posts: 9,424
    edited January 17
    Gimpy wrote: »
    All men think it just don't go on television and say it.


    "The bullet GLAZED my head". I laughed.

    EDIT: @BB_Hoody When I became an adult it was hilarious how people was wishing they could be young again and I'm over here remembering being too poor to eat fast food.
    "Rock abandoned Neesa there like you were gonna abandon your son and wife and live alone with your TV"~Akuma-HAX
  • KeckaKecka Psycho Crushing that booty Joined: Posts: 1,727
    You know what bothers me? People who are inconsistent in their arguments.

    You can argue that society is equal right now and all civil rights movements just want to give unfair advantages to black people/women/homosexuals or whatever. I'll strongly disagree, but at least we can have a discussion about it. But when your argument is that people who aren't of that race/who aren't handicapped or whatever can't get offended on the behalf of gay/handicapped/black people, you can't go around talking about how society is equal now when you're a straight white dude with no handicaps, because by logical extension of your previous argument your opinion on the matter is invalid. You're literally contradicting yourself by saying that because I can't know how they feel, I can't get offended by racist shit, but at the same time saying racism isn't a problem when you according to your own goddamn argument can't know how they perceive society.
    I suck dicks at fighting games.

    I also suck dicks. I don't think these two facts are related.
  • angelpalmangelpalm Stop enjoying things Joined: Posts: 24,070 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Kecka wrote: »
    You know what bothers me? People who are inconsistent in their arguments.

    You can argue that society is equal right now and all civil rights movements just want to give unfair advantages to black people/women/homosexuals or whatever. I'll strongly disagree, but at least we can have a discussion about it. But when your argument is that people who aren't of that race/who aren't handicapped or whatever can't get offended on the behalf of gay/handicapped/black people, you can't go around talking about how society is equal now when you're a straight white dude with no handicaps, because by logical extension of your previous argument your opinion on the matter is invalid. You're literally contradicting yourself by saying that because I can't know how they feel, I can't get offended by racist shit, but at the same time saying racism isn't a problem when you according to your own goddamn argument can't know how they perceive society.

    Contradicting themselves whenever it is convenient is par for the course for those people.
    Mains:
    Blazpoo -Continual Shit: Tiddy Witch
    Crapcom Big foot Sex simulator V - Pc muscle mod edition: That dude that slaps his ass.
    Aggressors of Koliseum Kombat: Kisarah
    Rapelay: Kimura
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/19/opinion/alt-right-white-supremacy-undercover.html?smid=tw-share
    http://helloracist.com/
  • GimpyGimpy Joined: Posts: 9,375 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Hecatom wrote: »
    Fuck.
    I can't believe that Regular Show ended :shake:

    I know man. And apparently Gumball is suppose to be ending this year also. Regular Show and Gumball filled a void for me that was left with the cancellation of Chowder and Flapjack. I don't even think those shows got a series finale. I was happy how RS ended since Pops was my favorite character on the show. RS was also one of the few shows, animated or not, where I liked the majority of the characters it's just Pops always stood out to me. He always saw the good in people and the positive in a situation which is very rare in real life.
    C.O.P.A

    Me, Shinshay, Shatterstar, Lil' Majin, Rokusho, Nobita Kun, Million, Hold Dat, R.P.D rookie, shinryukev, Mycah Leonhart, b1gazn, Warblade49, GunflameBuri, Shizuma_15, Level 3
  • KeckaKecka Psycho Crushing that booty Joined: Posts: 1,727
    Starhammer wrote: »
    Kecka wrote: »
    You know what bothers me? People who are inconsistent in their arguments.

    You can argue that society is equal right now and all civil rights movements just want to give unfair advantages to black people/women/homosexuals or whatever. I'll strongly disagree, but at least we can have a discussion about it. But when your argument is that people who aren't of that race/who aren't handicapped or whatever can't get offended on the behalf of gay/handicapped/black people, you can't go around talking about how society is equal now when you're a straight white dude with no handicaps, because by logical extension of your previous argument your opinion on the matter is invalid. You're literally contradicting yourself by saying that because I can't know how they feel, I can't get offended by racist shit, but at the same time saying racism isn't a problem when you according to your own goddamn argument can't know how they perceive society.

    Having a good day? Then don't click on this.

    YOU'RE A WHITE MALE!!

    -Starhammer-

    And that's part of the problem from the other side of the spectrum. These people who claim white dudes can't have opinions on anything because they're white dudes, but at the same time want to have opinions on matters that they by their own logic shouldn't be allowed to have opinions on. The problem with arguments in the information age in general is that both sides of any given argument are radicalizing themselves and there can be no compromise or sensible middle ground anymore. My problem is usually not with people's opinions (unless they're neo-Nazis or something) as much as the way they argue them and the way they assume the other side is some weird caricature.

    See: Gamergate, where both sides ended up being a complete and utter shitshow full of the worst people imaginable.
    I suck dicks at fighting games.

    I also suck dicks. I don't think these two facts are related.
  • odinodin is october coming? Joined: Posts: 15,456 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    odin wrote: »
    USA needs another MLK.

    LMGyYeX.png


    FUCK YOUR DREAMS METAL MONDAYS :mad:


    Oh my bad.

    Fuck MLK. Glad he dead.
  • MIRACLEARROWMIRACLEARROW Kendoka Joined: Posts: 2,013
    edited January 17

    BJJ Snip

    You still doing Judo or BJJ or whatevs it was you were doing?
    I signed up for 2 pretty big tournaments coming up in the next 2 months. I'm travelling to US to play in Detroit next month and then the big Canadian University (U of T) tournament.

    It's pretty cool, my club is a pretty wealthy club so they are paying for my entrance it to a few of the tournaments since I'm a 'competitor'. I'm pretty happy. Played with Team Canada last week. So hard.... they're way better than I think I ever will be.
    Check Out my Evil Ryu Combo/Mixup Video!!
    2012 Main: Evil Ryu and Ryu
    Retired: Guile - *Shades*, Makoto
    PSN - TojiSake
  • NinetiesArcadeNinetiesArcade Joined: Posts: 1,469
    Hecatom wrote: »
    Fuck.
    I can't believe that Regular Show ended :shake:
    giphy.gif

    That was one of the CN shows I actually watch these days.

    I watched the 'Minimalism' documentary in Netflix over the weekend and although the whole movement sounds very 'hipster' but overall it makes sense. Hoarding is a legit issue imo. Started listening to their podcast this week; good stuff so far.

    http://www.theminimalists.com/podcast/


    =============================================================
    "I put Soleil Moon Frye's breast reduction up with the Holocaust and Khmer Rouge purge as one of THE most senseless tragedies of the 20th Century." Return of Shiki.
    'Racism, that's the name of the game
    And you couldn't escape that if you was David Blaine
    Know what I'm sayin?' -Junk Science, House Wigger

  • Hatred EdgeHatred Edge Let's end this Joined: Posts: 16,353
    BB_Hoody wrote: »
    Pizza Hut is the Pizza Masterace. Well as far as pizza chains go. My parents would never buy Pizza Hut because it cost too much compared to Domino's and the aforementioned nasty ass Little Ceasar's. Speaking of which I had PizzaHut for lunch and Dinner the last two days. Damn it feels good to be able to afford little things like that.

    I can't shame you. Many of us have been there. Yes, I too recall my youth. When I first had real orange juice. I thought to myself,"What? This is wrong. This juice is YELLOW. Not ORANGE!" Such were my poverty days.
    Has anyone thanked you today for not setting the whole world on fire?

    They should. I won't. I advocate setting the world on fire. But morons who actually like it, benefit from society, would do well to thank you and men like you for not visiting hell upon them.

    "You don't know what it's like to hate. To have your entire life become nothing more than an expression of hate. Nothing else matters. Nothing else can compare. Or taste as sweet."
  • BB_HoodyBB_Hoody Nice plane you have there. Be a Shame if something went wrong in flight and it crashed Joined: Posts: 4,897
    edited January 17
    BullDancer wrote: »
    Gimpy wrote: »
    All men think it just don't go on television and say it.


    "The bullet GLAZED my head". I laughed.

    EDIT: @BB_Hoody When I became an adult it was hilarious how people was wishing they could be young again and I'm over here remembering being too poor to eat fast food.

    I think it depends on how a person grew up. If they come from a well to do family in which their every want and need was met beyond the average kid. Yeah they want to go back to that easy life.

    If A person grew up like you or I in which your needs were met but barely, and you often went without the things you wanted. You have no intentions of ever going back to your childhood or teen years. Being an adult making good money is the life
    BB_Hoody wrote: »
    Pizza Hut is the Pizza Masterace. Well as far as pizza chains go. My parents would never buy Pizza Hut because it cost too much compared to Domino's and the aforementioned nasty ass Little Ceasar's. Speaking of which I had PizzaHut for lunch and Dinner the last two days. Damn it feels good to be able to afford little things like that.

    I can't shame you. Many of us have been there. Yes, I too recall my youth. When I first had real orange juice. I thought to myself,"What? This is wrong. This juice is YELLOW. Not ORANGE!" Such were my poverty days.

    Remember that nasty cafeteria OJ that came in A can? Like they'd pour me a cup and I just get a whiff of this scent that smells like citric metal. Tasted a lil like metal too
This discussion has been closed.