SRK Lounge: More like turned on by Lesbian Seagulls

Comments

• StarhammerStarhammer The failings of this world fills me with laughter. Joined: Posts: 19,045 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Pertho wrote: »
    Discord servers are down!

Long live SRK!

It was going to break tonight anyway. WWE Chat was going to be on fire.

-Starhammer-
    Million wrote: »
    Personally, it warms my heart to see them all suffer for their poor choices. You like the Chris Brown types? How's that occasional domestic violence taste? It's fun learning how to "take a bump" like a WWE superstar, isn't it? Yeah get beat you worthless trash. Get shit on. I want to see you bitches crash and burn forever. It's like I can smell the fragrance of their ruined lives... it fuels the soul.
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?
    mIRC wrote: »
    Julia Stiles came flying out of the womb into the wall. The fuck are you talking about? The doctors had to scrape her off of the wall. Some people merely adopted the wall. She was born in it, molded by it. Pink Floyd made an album prophesizing her birth.

AV by Rick Ross.
  • StarhammerStarhammer The failings of this world fills me with laughter. Joined: Posts: 19,045 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited March 21
    StockyJam wrote: »
    StockyJam wrote: »
    ezgif-1-f557a6ede1_zpstiz0kcnv.gif

dont ask me her name. i dont know. i wish i did.

i figured out who this is.
    instagram girl named polishbarbiie

Damn. How does she even walk straight with that thing?

-Starhammer-
    Personally, it warms my heart to see them all suffer for their poor choices. You like the Chris Brown types? How's that occasional domestic violence taste? It's fun learning how to "take a bump" like a WWE superstar, isn't it? Yeah get beat you worthless trash. Get shit on. I want to see you bitches crash and burn forever. It's like I can smell the fragrance of their ruined lives... it fuels the soul.
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?
    Julia Stiles came flying out of the womb into the wall. The fuck are you talking about? The doctors had to scrape her off of the wall. Some people merely adopted the wall. She was born in it, molded by it. Pink Floyd made an album prophesizing her birth.

AV by Rick Ross.
  • Tekno VirusTekno Virus small man big strength Joined: Posts: 8,320
    edited March 21
    tumblr_omzkaa2GKt1ucpcboo1_500.gif

I waaaant tooo knoooowwwww... Do you love meee?

2B: Androids are not permitted to have emotions.

T__T

The Gates of Creation are manifold. I vow to enter them all.
    Dellusions are inexhaustible.
    I vow to end them all.
    Sentient beings are numberless.
    I vow to save them all.

The Kree Way is SUPREME.
  • Shaft AgentShaft Agent https://discord.gg/F4ZmxDu Joined: Posts: 8,917 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited March 21
    that fat chick is gross, Nerds.

Money Mondays

ok, get this. i got another deed for my house and it has some random name on it ABOVE my name. this city is goofy as hell. good thing i know the guy- so now i gotta get this dude and we have to send the city a notarized letter taking his name off my deed and making me the sole owner. Also, i have to start the eviction process because the lady that is living in my house said she was going to live in there and not pay rent and i'd have to kick her out if she wanted me to leave. it's always something, isn't it.

also WTF Money Mondays

my buddy just bought a fire station for $250.00. that wasn't a typo. Two-Hundred and Fifty Dollars and No Cents. a freaking fire station!

March Madness Metal Mondays for The Martian (and also for Frankie Palmeri because he posts on SRK)

@The Martian

Forget trying to pass for normal. Follow your geekdom. Embrace nerditude. In the immortal words of Lafcadio Hearn, a geek of incredible obscurity whose work is still in print after a hundred years, “Woo the muse of the odd.” You may be a geek. You may have geek written all over you. You should aim to be one geek they’ll never forget. Don’t aim to be civilized. Don’t hope that straight people will keep you on as some sort of pet. To hell with them. You should fully realize what society has made of you and take a terrible revenge. Get weird. Get way weird. Get dangerously weird. Get sophisticatedly, thoroughly weird, and don’t do it halfway. Put every ounce of horsepower you have behind it. Don’t become a well-rounded person. Well-rounded people are smooth and dull. Become a thoroughly spiky person. Grow spikes from every angle. Stick in their throats like a pufferfish. -Bruce Sterling
    that fat chick is gross, Nerds.

Money Mondays

ok, get this. i got another deed for my house and it has some random name on it ABOVE my name. this city is goofy as hell. good thing i know the guy- so now i gotta get this dude and we have to send the city a notarized letter taking his name off my deed and making me the sole owner. Also, i have to start the eviction process because the lady that is living in my house said she was going to live in there and not pay rent and i'd have to kick her out if she wanted me to leave. it's always something, isn't it.

also WTF Money Mondays

my buddy just bought a fire station for $250.00. that wasn't a typo. Two-Hundred and Fifty Dollars and No Cents. a freaking fire station!

March Madness Metal Mondays for The Martian (and also for Frankie Palmeri because he posts on SRK)

@The Martian

250? :wtf: I need to see where these deals are coming from and jump on it.

You should take that freeloader, point to the basement, and say,"Listen. I know of a website where I can make a lot of money selling your ass to unshaven, sub-human freaks for a few dollars an hour. One way or another, you're paying your share. DAT ASS.......................or dat cash. Your choice."

I'm sure she'll get the message.................or the dick(s).

-Starhammer-

AV by Rick Ross.
  • xEGAxBeastkingxxEGAxBeastkingx Sorry about yo damn luck Joined: Posts: 2,200
    All the bitches in the hood and that's the best looking one they could find? Chick looks like a nigga I used to do Rog mirror matches with.
    Gamertag - GDxKingofBeasts
    SFV - Balrog
    Saints | Cardinals | Suns fan
  • Dangerous JDangerous J Clinicals now!! Joined: Posts: 9,160 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    PSN: DangerousJSRK

"There is no end to the adventures we can have,if only we seek them with our eyes open."
    -Jawaharlal Nehru
  • XthAtGAm3RGuYXXthAtGAm3RGuYX SRK's ResidentSleeper Joined: Posts: 11,241
    edited March 22
    snip

I demand death by snu snu
    Post edited by Pertho on
    Unchallenged owner of worst user name on SRK

AE: Juri(Main), Ken(work in progress)::::UMvC3: Felicia/Dante/Doom::::SkullGirls: Squigly/Fortune
    Not enough Dragonballs between all three of the shows to keep you unbanned - Pertho
  • Raij1nRaij1n Joined: Posts: 679
    edited March 22
    Infernoman wrote: »
    Gimpy wrote: »
    3) *Thinks this is @Tekno Virus *

I'm black dude.

Then you are the first black guy I ever knew who would claim to protect a smile.

Once you are seen as weeb or otaku* you lose all race and must become an eternal sweaty virgin. . . That wants to protect smiles

Otaku autocorrects to Italy
  • WTF-AKUMA-HAXWTF-AKUMA-HAX C.JACKOBE > David Sirloin Joined: Posts: 17,199
    rare footage of the age someone has to be to make zatalcon tier jokes

YOU UGLY *
    * ( That's it. That's the whole "joke" )

WHY YOUR MOM LIKE ME DOE. THATS NOT WHAT SHE SAID .... :kiss: last night. :bee:
    1999 = "A Game with Parries isn't Street Fighter"
    2016 = "Releasing a Complete Game isn't Street Fighter"
    You wouldn't even understand if I told you.
    People will forget what you said.
    People will forget what you did.
    But, people will never forget how you made them feel.

• WastedWasted Verbal Diarrhetic Joined: Posts: 5,186
    So...Can she produce a child or not?

And how the hell does "queer" differ from "bisexual"?

I honestly stopped paying attention after they added 'T' to LGBT.
    SFV: Ken, with THAT ORANGE COSTUME

I have nobody to play with, so I typically talk out of my ass.
  • SonicabidSonicabid This is Jon he Does It Joined: Posts: 11,726
    edited March 22
    Why don't some of you guys read Video Game General? Xbox fanboys take their video games seriously in there!
    3) Keep drama in the thread it originated. Somebody said something dumb somewhere else then copy/paste the quote without adding a name to it. People keep their beefs where they start. If you bring stuff from other threads, other subforums or other modes of communication (IRC, Discord etc) and you're going to eat a ban for your troubles.

:rofl:
    Post edited by Pertho on
    Davidstar wrote: »
    Five guys is the worst burger joint ever

i can see why everybody talks shit about you in the discord i started.
  • FemtoFemto Joined: Posts: 4,174
    edited March 22
    So yea...about this week's Time magazine cover

giphy.gif

I want 20 minutes of my life back reading that cover story at local library. The only sentence that made sense to me was:

'While For's many supporters on social media idolize what they see as a person taking brave-and very public- steps toward self-determination, the trolls are never far find. "Who would want to hear an experience of a woman who pretends she is a man?".."We are all just sick of your basic attention-seeking nonsense.".."F-CK OFF"" :lol: :lol:

Too lazy to find the full article online, but trust me, i just saved 20 minutes of your life span.

Well there are at least five different sexes. There's more people than I thought, that were intersexual (legit born that way). There was a study several years ago at Brown University that she'd some light on it.

Studies dropped off after the 60's when surgery was seen as the cure (which it isn't).
    Post edited by Pertho on
  • WTF-AKUMA-HAXWTF-AKUMA-HAX C.JACKOBE > David Sirloin Joined: Posts: 17,199
    @ExposedD uses KOMAKI GUN STOPPER

Crazy one was the knee to shotgun. eek.png
    1999 = "A Game with Parries isn't Street Fighter"
    2016 = "Releasing a Complete Game isn't Street Fighter"
    You wouldn't even understand if I told you.
    People will forget what you said.
    People will forget what you did.
    But, people will never forget how you made them feel.

• FaceMeAndBeBrokenFaceMeAndBeBroken FUCK JAPANESE STICKS Joined: Posts: 3,518
    Carry. If shit ever goes down cops can evidence that shit and I won't be bummed. I'll buy another asap.
    XBL/PSN DiegoElFuego

Will play
    (PS4): KOF14, Skullgirls, Blasterz, DBXV2
    (360): MVC2, MVC:O
    (XB1): Everything else non FG's
  • maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 34,996 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    damn dave chapelle still got it. just finished the first special bout to start the second. first one had me rolling.
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
  • PerthoPertho The Runed One Joined: Posts: 20,892 mod
    edited March 22
    1) Stop quoting images, you all know how to "snip"

2) If you're gonna post a big ass image, use the spoiler tag.

3) If you want to quote some bullshit ass thing that was said, that's fine. Leave names out of it. You've all been warned about this bullshit before. Taking a screen shot of it is dumb as fuck.

4) If for whatever reason you see something that can be interpreted as a threat, your first response is to contact me so I can sort it out, not post screen shots of it. I don't have time for you guys to be cute by posting your guns because somebody ethered you. That shit isn't funny and fucks ALL of GD up.

Thank you.
    Post edited by Pertho on
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

"Oh, Pertho. You complete me."
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    pertho attacked me first, saying i get all my life tips from 106th and park.
    1) I don't like banning people.

2) Its a rule so that the part of GD that lets beef compartmentalize in a thread by thread basis stays that way. Similarly it means that if you lose your shit in one thread, people don't make it a thing to advertise it just like Sonicabid did.

so its seems to be a really good fucking rule.
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

damn just bannin dudes just like that? jeez.

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    maxx wrote: »

This isn't the first time its happened, rules have been there for months, y'all should act like you know. :coffee:
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

Pertho wrote: »
    maxx wrote: »

This isn't the first time its happened, rules have been there for months, y'all should act like you know. :coffee:

first time ive seen a dude postin it in here from another section like that. only thing ive seen is discord. not everyone sees it all like a mod would. you do whatever you choose...dont change my opinion on it.

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
  • InfernomanInfernoman Bro as Hell Joined: Posts: 8,806
    I woke up from a small nap and a day out and once again shit goes nuts. It reminds me of what happened at work once regarding some girl getting yelled at by a fat but scary looking guy during the fireworks making fist motions and the girl looked like she wanted to run. I have told my workers that if someone or something is seen as a safety risk, LET ME KNOW or get a manager above me or security. SRK like Disneyland don't fuck around with threats.

Ok on a lighter note, after reading a while back about subs my girl and I tried out Firehouse Subs. Simply put, amazing subs! We'll never go back to Subway.
    Who else in a movie wrestled an evil lesbian and by forcefully kissing her, turned her not only heterosexual but good as well? Exactly. That, my friend, is the power of Sean motherfucking Connery - Valaris