SRK Lounge: More like turned on by Lesbian Seagulls

Comments

• DoctaMarioDoctaMario Sometimes It Snows In April... Joined: Posts: 3,480
    CvS2 is awesome. I don't know why Capcom hasn't put out a version with online so folks don't have to play over Demule or whatever that emulator is.

@drizzt360 @Sonicabid I'm down to play on fightcade. I have A3 but if y'all help me out with A2 we can play that one too (can't remember what version of MAME fightcade is based on.) I'm waiting to hear back on something tonight but if that falls thru, I'm down to play tonight.
  • drizzt360drizzt360 In the shadows I hide-ppd Joined: Posts: 7,012 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Negaduck wrote: »
    have you tried checking out a staffing agency? (I know the no car thing is an issue). Those sometimes help with finding work.

Like a temp agency? I did when I was younger but that shit blows. I moved around so much...yeah, nah...I'm not gonna do that again.

I have a buddy that may sell me his car and let me make payments to him for it. We're still talking about it, neither of us is really comfortable with it but I need to a ride around, and he needs the skrilla.

I also have some dude called "Dre" that drops by my house from time to time to shoot the shit. He has the same car as me but the transmission is busted. I'm thinking of buying his car and just swapping engines. /shrug

when I die... may there be friends who will grieve for me,who will carry our shared joys and pains, who will carry my memory
    This is the immortality of the spirit, the ever-lingering legacy, the fuel of grief.
    but so, too, the fuel of faith
    -Drizzt Do'Urden

"Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Democratic vote is the right thing to do Philadelphia, so do."
  • NegaduckNegaduck Is so S-Rank Joined: Posts: 5,189
    drizzt360 wrote: »
    have you tried checking out a staffing agency? (I know the no car thing is an issue). Those sometimes help with finding work.

Like a temp agency? I did when I was younger but that shit blows. I moved around so much...yeah, nah...I'm not gonna do that again.

I have a buddy that may sell me his car and let me make payments to him for it. We're still talking about it, neither of us is really comfortable with it but I need to a ride around, and he needs the skrilla.

I also have some dude called "Dre" that drops by my house from time to time to shoot the shit. He has the same car as me but the transmission is busted. I'm thinking of buying his car and just swapping engines. /shrug

Yeah basically temp agencies. Just a thought that came to mind since the places you were applying at didn't get back at you, sometimes those temp positions actually lead to something more permanent
    Roll one up homie.
    My artblog - http://negaduckduckgoose.blogspot.com/
  • SNAAAAKESNAAAAKE WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!? Joined: Posts: 13,106 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited January 19
    staffing agency can get you waiter gigs every weekend for parties or whatever. I did that shit years ago when I was underage..

its ok money and requirement is almost nothing. just carry bunch of plates, stand around and smile, look normal and friendly, etc.
    you must defeat my Shen Long to receive the reward

edited January 19
    angelpalm wrote: »
    I'm still kinda laughing at this dude drizzt for not knowing about cody's super in x-ism. He probably pooped on himself a little when he saw Dan use a push block.

Dude...I was wondering if that was legit or not...mannnnnn....the last time I played A3 was like...hmmmm 6 or 7 years ago. I didn't know what I was doing then and didn't remember much about the game. Its just gotten worse over time. I'll still own you. busta

@SNAAAAKE have you ever looked in that one thread where GD posts pics of themselves. I'm not a friendly looking mofo...lol
    when I die... may there be friends who will grieve for me,who will carry our shared joys and pains, who will carry my memory
    This is the immortality of the spirit, the ever-lingering legacy, the fuel of grief.
    -Drizzt Do'Urden

"Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Democratic vote is the right thing to do Philadelphia, so do."
    doesn't matter. all you do is set the tables, bring the plates with food then bring the plates back. it was easy and they paid cash so no tax nothing involved.

You was workin' under the table. I'd like that so I dont lose my SSD but I'm not about to be one of your sex slaves just so that can happen. I'll get me a car soon enough and join the work force again.
    -Drizzt Do'Urden

edited January 19
    I was working under and over the table. under the table for staffing then ice cream shop after school 3 days a week.

life is hard ngga. or should I say it was. I don't do much now lol..

edited January 19
    You are a succesful slave driver...Im a washed up heavy machinery operator that really should not operate heavy machinery anymore.

I mean, shit, I hit up the cigarette store and asked the dude if he needed a hand. We talked a bit and he may give me some work but I dunno...all those other places I had to apply online. Back in the day, after several days, I would call the person I interviewed with/sent my resume to. Who da fuck im suppose to call now?

Edit - Plus...I have this decade long empty space on my resume now. How the fuck do I explain that?
    -Drizzt Do'Urden

• angelpalmangelpalm Stop enjoying things Joined: Posts: 24,350 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Shut the fuck up Analpalm. Your insults...they mean nothing. When you best me in A3 then I will be sad when you post bad things about me on here. Till that day...youse just a busta! buwahahahahaha!

Edit - After posting this I thought in my head what angelpalm was thinking..."damn, I cant beat him...am I a busta?". lol

But you're trash lol. I haven't played that game in decades and I know I would beast on you without even using v-ism lol. Fuck outta here.
    Mains:
    Blazpoo -Continual Shit: Tiddy Witch
    Crapcom Big foot Sex simulator V - Pc muscle mod edition: That dude that slaps his ass.
    Aggressors of Koliseum Kombat: Kisarah
    Rapelay: Kimura
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/19/opinion/alt-right-white-supremacy-undercover.html?smid=tw-share
    http://helloracist.com/
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 26,011 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Drizzt about to get this V-Sak action if he keeps running that mouf.
    This is offensive.
    edited January 19
    Oh, snap! Get on that shit then SON. FightCade is free and I'm sure you can get a hold of an A3 ROM. My A-Charlie will own whoever you use and whatever "ism" you use.

I mean, serious. You gonna get worked and be sad. But you will give me good practice...
    -Drizzt Do'Urden

edited January 19
    who's buying ALPHA MONSTER ADVANCED

not the regular..this is the advanced version :rofl:

edited January 19
    Aint Raz0r that dude that use to be some perv but he's now the White Knight of SRK?

I just played a couple matches of A3. Good connection...I got wrecked. Fun though.

I'll take myself off of "away" and let some chump challenge me. I'll record it and post it no matter how I do.
    -Drizzt Do'Urden

edited January 19
    You are a succesful slave driver...Im a washed up heavy machinery operator that really should not operate heavy machinery anymore.

I mean, shit, I hit up the cigarette store and asked the dude if he needed a hand. We talked a bit and he may give me some work but I dunno...all those other places I had to apply online. Back in the day, after several days, I would call the person I interviewed with/sent my resume to. Who da fuck im suppose to call now?

Edit - Plus...I have this decade long empty space on my resume now. How the fuck do I explain that?

I could fire half the company and it wouldnt matter. in fact Id save money if I did..

I am doing people favors. I got useless VAs making nothing for months. and whenever I am involved and start checking progress I find tons of mistakes and problems. just holding on to these clowns until I find something better/useful for them. on the flip side their 3rd world country salary is next to nothing so whatever..

• dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 21,038

Yeah basically temp agencies. Just a thought that came to mind since the places you were applying at didn't get back at you, sometimes those temp positions actually lead to something more permanent

If he wanted to work he would have jumped on that right away

Feel bad for his kids honestly
  • Pablo_the_MexPablo_the_Mex Blond Kanye Status Joined: Posts: 8,261
    Home depot parking lots are always hiring. That is what I would do if nothing else panned out.

I used to work at a Jiffy Lube, they too are always hiring. Just ask the manager in charge.

• NegaduckNegaduck Is so S-Rank Joined: Posts: 5,189
    A friend of mine was looking to make a cheaper arcade cab with a raspberry pi or whatever.

What would be the most cost effective way to build an arcade stick for him? He doesn't need tournament quality parts.
    Roll one up homie.
    My artblog - http://negaduckduckgoose.blogspot.com/
  • RichterRichter ~~~00~~~ Joined: Posts: 1,881
    You're better off buying a used arcade stick for him. Building/customizing usually is more expensive.
    coffee.gifapplaud.gifkarate.gifthumbsup.gifwtf.gifpray.gifsmokin.gifparty.gifcool2.gifchinasmile.gifnunchuck.gifsad.gifeek.pngmad.pngcybot.gif
    edited January 19
    A friend of mine was looking to make a cheaper arcade cab with a raspberry pi or whatever.

What would be the most cost effective way to build an arcade stick for him? He doesn't need tournament quality parts.

get those kit from ebay. you get the bootleg sanwa button/joystick AND usb encoder for like nothing
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Red-Arcade-DIY-Replacement-Part-Set-Kits-USB-Encoder-PC-Joystick-10-Push-Buttons-/252349179566?hash=item3ac12ee6ae:g:D6UAAOSwM4xXaKEN

then if you wanna avoid the hassle of setting up retropie, I can hook you up with a pi card. I got 32/64/128gb. I have the pi setup all figured out. ive been selling those setups on the side too. pi setup is great and SUPER affordable. you don't need a $500 computer to play metal slug/3rd strike/whatever.

bootleg joystick above is legit as fucc. it might be better than real sanwa lol. the bootleg one has a tighter spring for the ghetto players like myself.

Oh, snap! Get on that shit then SON. FightCade is free and I'm sure you can get a hold of an A3 ROM. My A-Charlie will own whoever you use and whatever "ism" you use.

I mean, serious. You gonna get worked and be sad. But you will give me good practice...

I already have the ROM. I've been playing it on MAME for over a decade. Shit, last time I played this was probably 8 months ago.

I gotta go and install Fightcade.
    This is offensive.
    Aint Raz0r that dude that use to be some perv but he's now the White Knight of SRK?

What?
    This is offensive.
  • WTF-AKUMA-HAXWTF-AKUMA-HAX BLACK-GOKU-HAX Joined: Posts: 18,005
    That Ryu Dash Elbow Shoryu super (TOOK LEVEL 3))

and only did level 1 damage when you landed it like frame perfect.

Not as a whiff punish, not anti air as they land, not activate to pass thru something. But like stupid retarded max range only.

JUMPING FORWARD HOLDING BLOCK AGAINST ANYBODY THAT'S NOT BOSS-TIER BIPSON "IS NOT STREETFIGHTER"
    1999 = "A Game with Parries isn't Street Fighter"
    2016 = "Releasing a Complete Game isn't Street Fighter"
    You wouldn't even understand if I told you.
    People will forget what you said.
    People will forget what you did.
    But, people will never forget how you made them feel.

yo.............who pays for unemployed wife's health insurance? is the governament because she's a bum or I gotta pay for that too??

That Ryu Dash Elbow Shoryu super (TOOK LEVEL 3))

That was the dumbest shit ever. It had to be pixel perfect in order to get max damage. Didn't matter. V-Ryu was the business.
    This is offensive.
  • WTF-AKUMA-HAXWTF-AKUMA-HAX BLACK-GOKU-HAX Joined: Posts: 18,005
    SNAAAAKE wrote: »
    McWarrior making cabinets now? I might get one of these lol..
    coin-pusher-street-fighter-4-electronic-video.jpg

BACKWARDS SUPER
    VI fightahskreet

They got big fat mchungry and evil ryu and violence'd ken in the Banner Artwork too.
    1999 = "A Game with Parries isn't Street Fighter"
    2016 = "Releasing a Complete Game isn't Street Fighter"
    You wouldn't even understand if I told you.
    People will forget what you said.
    People will forget what you did.
    But, people will never forget how you made them feel.

edited January 19
    Here bustas...some shit to make you feel good. I get wrecked...it was fun though. Connection wasnt to good and it shit just got worse when I started recording but, who gives a fuck?

Edit - The connection didn't get worse when I started recording...my lame ass laptop did. Junk...mostly.
    Post edited by drizzt360 on
    -Drizzt Do'Urden

Nah, yo...I just like most music. All but bluegrass...I cant stand that shit.
    -Drizzt Do'Urden

This discussion has been closed.