SRK Lounge: More like turned on by Lesbian Seagulls

Comments

• StockyJamStockyJam Joined: Posts: 5,083
    shit happens all the time in certain parts of the world.
    havent you ever heard of mexican dudes getting named Maria and Josefina and shit? though it doesnt happen as often now as back in the past.
    "This alt accounts the best thing that I ever did, I feel like a vigilante cleaning up the digital streets of online scum bags."-Highlandfireball
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 19,716 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Hey guys, I am just curious here, but what is the fattest kid you ever saw? Like, not at a circus, but like at a Walmart?

I know for me, first off, there are big people everywhere. Especially in the South. I'll be first to admit in Ravensdale out in the woods, there are some real big people, even out in the mountains. I remember I was at a friends place, years ago, like 10 years ago. He had a cousin, who was like 10 at the time, and he was real big, he fell back in the door, I haven't thought about this in years! Anyways, he was really fat and he was standing in front of the screen door and he fell back into it. You know, hard for him to stand up, big people, just wobble over, its hard to carry that all around, its difficult! He went back, and his whole rear end filled up that bottom screen! He couldn't get the screen off his ass. He couldn't get up either because he couldn't pick up the weight of himself but also because that door was still stuck to his ass! Hahaha! That was one of the best Thanksgivings or Christmases, or birthdays, whatever it was, I have ever been too. I'll never forget laughing at that.

I think I laughed so hard that I sprayed whatever I was drinking, probably an RC Cola, all over this woman, hahaha! That was the fattest little boy I ever saw! He actually lost weight, he never got skinny, but after that, I'd say he lost about 30 or 40 lbs, that is a lot for a youngin, but he was still big but not big BIG. Which is good, so if me laughing at him, probably saved his life a little bit.

That kid's mom at the time was shacked up with district manager of JC Penny's and she was gone, and his dad was on the road, I can't remember if he was drunk or at church. The fat kid was living with his grannie at the time and she was working all the time and dating around a lot. His grannie had just won that butter contest, so he was just eating butter. She would come down to the beer mart in Ravensdale, she would have a ton of butter in the back of her Subaru Outback. She said if we got hungry, we could help ourselves to the butter and the beer mart owner could sell some if he needed the extra money.

The beer mart owner would give us snacks but that fat kid wanted that butter. It wasn't a hardship, it wasn't like the only thing his grannie had to eat was butter, it was just that the kid really liked butter. I remember adults asking him if he wanted something warm to eat, like a burger but he would say no and just run on back to the cooler and get more butter. He would just get a fistful of butter. All he wanted was the butter.

It was great for the kid from my understanding. It wasn't like his grannie won the contest and that was all she let him eat. He came to his grannie's house craving butter, trying to get butter whenever he could and then she won that butter contest, and then suddenly there was just butter everywhere. It was probably a dream come true situation until he got so fat. I can tell you all there was no shortage of butter around Ravensdale for a long time, a couple of years for sure.

I wish I could report to you all that this fat kid, who is now a fat young adult, does not even want to see butter now but he still wants that butter. He probably wants some butter right now. You can put a little butter on whatever you want, like a pancake or biscuits, but he would just eat it like a candy bar. He would put the whole stick in his mouth. Or he would just scoop it out of the tub. His grannie had butter in all forms, sticks, tubs, spray butter, you name it.

Anyways, go ahead and post about the fattest kid you ever saw. I look forward to these posts!

Today at the mall I saw a kid who had bigger tits than his mom. No lie.

I'm in the bathroom like : Charlton%20Heston%20Laugh_zpseqhtrpn1.gif

-Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

AV by Rick Ross.
  • de BLOOde BLOO It's pronounced dee BLOO. Joined: Posts: 4,470
    edited April 21
    Bious wrote: »
    It's just gonna be an endless display of one-shade characters called "Dark Honda" or "Holy Blanka".

Butthurt Akuma

I'm trying to beat the dark ouls dlc so I can delete this fucking game off my hard drive. This DLC feels like Dark Souls 2 garbage
    GT: Hector Garfria PSN ID: Hector_Garfria
  • regulateregulate Bruv of bruvs Joined: Posts: 6,416 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Epi just sent Stock back to the ER.... fatality.

Shaft mad as always
    Never forget:
    Boel wrote: »
    phantom angel the kinda guy that eats a roll of dental floss so that he can slowly come to a shuddering climax as he pulls it out his ass

StockyJam wrote: »

i have issues.

You're like Boricua Tekno virus. Instead of posting 12 yr old boy body Asians ...You post the botched plastic surgery Brazilian stripper broads with bullet wounds
    hmm.
    i wonder if @Preppy can change my username to Boricua Tekno Virus for a short while. sounds cool.

"This alt accounts the best thing that I ever did, I feel like a vigilante cleaning up the digital streets of online scum bags."-Highlandfireball
  • MillionMillion King of Creeps Joined: Posts: 10,261 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Well, I spotted another one... fortunately this is rare--- at work the other day, while I was at a urinal, a dude left the handicap stall (the stall MOST people use to shit, y'know...always that handicap stall on the end)...but he did NOT stop to was his hands....this dude just walked right out of there without washing hands, folks.

*I'm still on those youtube searches--- "gymshark haul", "bikini try-on", "leggings squat test", etc. Hell yeah the results looking quite delicious.
    im gonna tell ya a funny interesting story.
    so...
    there was this black girl i saw for a few dates. she was hella pear shaped. very curvy. a real woman.
    we get to bedroom right.
    wait...before that. when we texted/sexted..she kept going on about me sucking her clit.
    i'm like "ok" cuz why wouldnt i? present and serve and i'll go down.
    well anyway.
    so we in bed right.
    remember...she's 100% woman.
    so i'm fiddling around her vajayjay...and i feel her clit.
    its pretty big. i mean. we all know that clits like dicks come in different sizes.
    and i've had clits that were damn near microscopic and clits that were like the size of a bean. you've all been there and done that.
    so...
    uh...
    hmmm.
    so as i'm playing with her vajayjay....
    i notice...
    it keeps getting bigger and bigger.
    swear,
    to
    Gawd!
    before i knew it her clit was about as long as a pinky finger. at least my pinky finger in size. i have small hands. not like WWE Big Show hands. just small hands.
    but still. a clit as long as my pinky finger

it sorta felt...like a dick. idk. even though i knew it wasnt. cuz she was def a real girl. in every way. but the longest fucking clit like..ever.
    it wasnt thick, just long. really long. it just..got erect. not erect like it stood up. but just long in length. still like layed flat on her vagina.
    uh, needless to say my expression was like
    giphy.gif
    um.
    i did NOT go down on her.
    but i did still fuck her.
    cuz...vajayjay.
    i was a little turned off though. took me while to get over it. i suckled her breast and stuff to get back in the mood.
    i think she was disappointed i didnt go down on her but after i felt her clit of clits...i understood her pestering to suck her clit.
    it woulda been like sucking a dick.

i aint see her after that tho. moved on. plus she was a tad too...um. docile? quaint? whats the word...not wild enough in bed attitude wise. idk. just. whatever.
    edited April 21
    Stockyjams ideal woman.
    Jocelyn-Wildenstein-headshot_202075_full-480w.jpg

yunno...i think she actually modeled herself to look like Frank Frazetta's catwoman

Edit: dont post nudity drawn or otherwise. You should know this by now.

Thank you
    Post edited by Pertho on
  • DJBLKKZAND94DJBLKKZAND94 DJ/Fighter/Scratcher and Killer Joined: Posts: 343
    im gonna tell ya a funny interesting story.
    so...
    there was this black girl i saw for a few dates. she was hella pear shaped. very curvy. a real woman.
    we get to bedroom right.
    wait...before that. when we texted/sexted..she kept going on about me sucking her clit.
    i'm like "ok" cuz why wouldnt i? present and serve and i'll go down.
    well anyway.
    so we in bed right.
    remember...she's 100% woman.
    so i'm fiddling around her vajayjay...and i feel her clit.
    its pretty big. i mean. we all know that clits like dicks come in different sizes.
    and i've had clits that were damn near microscopic and clits that were like the size of a bean. you've all been there and done that.
    so...
    uh...
    hmmm.
    so as i'm playing with her vajayjay....
    i notice...
    it keeps getting bigger and bigger.
    swear,
    to
    Gawd!
    before i knew it her clit was about as long as a pinky finger. at least my pinky finger in size. i have small hands. not like WWE Big Show hands. just small hands.
    but still. a clit as long as my pinky finger

it sorta felt...like a dick. idk. even though i knew it wasnt. cuz she was def a real girl. in every way. but the longest fucking clit like..ever.
    it wasnt thick, just long. really long. it just..got erect. not erect like it stood up. but just long in length. still like layed flat on her vagina.
    uh, needless to say my expression was like
    giphy.gif
    um.
    i did NOT go down on her.
    but i did still fuck her.
    cuz...vajayjay.
    i was a little turned off though. took me while to get over it. i suckled her breast and stuff to get back in the mood.
    i think she was disappointed i didnt go down on her but after i felt her clit of clits...i understood her pestering to suck her clit.
    it woulda been like sucking a dick.

i aint see her after that tho. moved on. plus she was a tad too...um. docile? quaint? whats the word...not wild enough in bed attitude wise. idk. just. whatever.

Some one had a good 4/20 thinking imma read all that.
    giphy.gif
    hope yall had a good weed day!
    PSN:DJBLKKZAND514
    XBL:IRONKRUSH514
    STEAM:DJBLKKZANDO514
    ⓩⓟⓩⓟⓩⓟⓩⓟⓩⓘⓟⓩⓘⓘⓘⓘⓟⓩⓟⓟⓩⓟⓩⓩⓟⓗⓩⓩⓨ
    "Everybody love him"
    -Joey Bada$$:Unorthodox
    Scratched by DJ PREMIER
  • WTF-AKUMA-HAXWTF-AKUMA-HAX C.JACKOBE > David Sirloin Joined: Posts: 17,638
    de BLOO wrote: »
    Butthurt Akuma
    That's pretty close to the tumblr name/tag of picture content.

Shit was probably created by someone who knows what's up with the Buttholehands discogs. "Buttholesurfers" are biters.
    1999 = "A Game with Parries isn't Street Fighter"
    2016 = "Releasing a Complete Game isn't Street Fighter"
    You wouldn't even understand if I told you.
    People will forget what you said.
    People will forget what you did.
    But, people will never forget how you made them feel.

• WTF-AKUMA-HAXWTF-AKUMA-HAX C.JACKOBE > David Sirloin Joined: Posts: 17,638
    po pimpus wrote: »
    Lol Bious got jailed... Can't even shit on motherfuckers here on $RK: Baby Soft Edition...
    Gateway drug peddler? Poor disposition and really needs to use all available places to matchmake we're not the cause or your dire straights due to work related stress--

Oh Shit I got one after watching that Sqwitch Squigga trailer

Albino American DeeJay!
    1999 = "A Game with Parries isn't Street Fighter"
    2016 = "Releasing a Complete Game isn't Street Fighter"
    You wouldn't even understand if I told you.
    People will forget what you said.
    People will forget what you did.
    But, people will never forget how you made them feel.

she went through sooo much effort putting that body corset she might as well have gone to the gym. cuz that looked like a massive workout.
  • dn3000dn3000 Joined: Posts: 3,320 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
  • PterodactylPterodactyl The time has come and so have I Joined: Posts: 7,178
    spread'em
  • GimpyGimpy Joined: Posts: 8,988 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    "This has got to be jelly...because jam don't shake like that!!!!!"

C.O.P.A

Me, Shinshay, Shatterstar, Lil' Majin, Rokusho, Nobita Kun, Million, Hold Dat, R.P.D rookie, shinryukev, Mycah Leonhart, b1gazn, Warblade49, GunflameBuri, Shizuma_15, Level 3
  • Dangerous JDangerous J Clinicals now!! Joined: Posts: 9,532 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    VGM Fridays:

PSN: DangerousJSRK

"There is no end to the adventures we can have,if only we seek them with our eyes open."
    -Jawaharlal Nehru
  • NinetiesArcadeNinetiesArcade Joined: Posts: 1,313
    I see you @StockyJam
    giphy.gif

VGMF:

=============================================================
    "I put Soleil Moon Frye's breast reduction up with the Holocaust and Khmer Rouge purge as one of the most senseless tragedies of the 20th Century." Return of Shiki
  • NinetiesArcadeNinetiesArcade Joined: Posts: 1,313
    I know this is just some super rehashed cash grab but damn:
    Can we get color edit for SFV? Real talk.

Nigga u trying to bankrupt Capcom or what? How else they gonna keep milkin' SFV if players can color edit Laura the roster? :bee:

---
    BB_Hoody wrote: »
    So I opened a Etrade investing account. Starting with a 1000 bucks which will be available in the account to invest on the 25th. Been watching this channel on Youtube to get some basic knowledge on investing and where to start.

I highly suggest you do simulations first by selecting one stock symbol after research etc, and just keep track of the price change. Once you have a solid idea of the market flow; then actually put money. It takes A LOT of effort imo unless you really know the industry/sector. I thought I knew IT game sector but $3k+ loss later, nope :lol: . I had since moved some of my $$ into loan investment such as

https://www.lendingclub.com

=============================================================
    "I put Soleil Moon Frye's breast reduction up with the Holocaust and Khmer Rouge purge as one of the most senseless tragedies of the 20th Century." Return of Shiki
    i was wondering while posting that Frank Frazetta painting, if it was gonna get me in trouble with its nudity. it did.

guess we cellmates angelpalm.

drop your blanket and moonwalk out our cell @angelpalm

• ExposedDExposedD Persona 5 Joined: Posts: 6,226
    Video game music

Persona 5
  • ManxManx Do yo feet stink? Joined: Posts: 22,017 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I can't wait to visit my first weed dispensary. I'm going to go approach the counter and ask 'how much for one marijuana?'

:tup:
    ... and I'm out like I stole somethin'
    SRK thieves lasted about 5 mins until "tha man" locked me up. Even on SRK a thief's gotta hit the underground!
    "So I just realized the crip walk is just black people's version of the riverdance." - Havatchu
    "Brittany Spears gave me a leg job in an Alabama gas station bathroom" - Shaft Agent

My blog, where I write like it means something or some shit: http://manxbladesake.wordpress.com/
    Official 'Kevin Witness'
    Achievement unlocked! Offered drugs to a SRKer in real life
    edited April 21
    Manx wrote: »
    See, it had nothing to do with the nude painting and totally everything to do with you being a perpetual asshat.

hes talking about someone else Manx. hes talking to the new guy. next time read carefully. :tdown:
    I can't wait to visit my first weed dispensary. I'm going to go approach the counter and ask 'how much for one marijuana?'

Charlton%20Heston%20Laugh_zpseqhtrpn1.gif

You gonna end up getting jacked up off the ground when you ask it if it has change for a hunnit.

-Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

AV by Rick Ross.
  • ManxManx Do yo feet stink? Joined: Posts: 22,017 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    See, it had nothing to do with the nude painting and totally everything to do with you being a perpetual asshat.

hes talking about someone else Manx. hes talking to the new guy. next time read carefully. :tdown:

My post still applies. :coffee:
    ... and I'm out like I stole somethin'
    SRK thieves lasted about 5 mins until "tha man" locked me up. Even on SRK a thief's gotta hit the underground!
    "So I just realized the crip walk is just black people's version of the riverdance." - Havatchu
    "Brittany Spears gave me a leg job in an Alabama gas station bathroom" - Shaft Agent

My blog, where I write like it means something or some shit: http://manxbladesake.wordpress.com/
    Official 'Kevin Witness'
    Achievement unlocked! Offered drugs to a SRKer in real life
    Since it is friday......................

-Starhammer-

AV by Rick Ross.
  • dn3000dn3000 Joined: Posts: 3,320 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    VGM Friday...

edited April 21
    yall wanna see me break out of jail?
    cuz i can.
    see how im in jail? behind bars? watch me pick the lock and leave the jail cell.
    watch. im gonna Shawshank my way outta this cell in my next post.
    leaving this just for reference how i looked like before this jailbreak.
    2017-04-21_142710_zpsx7efxh17.jpg
This discussion has been closed.