SRK Lounge: More like turned on by Lesbian Seagulls

Comments

• angelpalmangelpalm Stop enjoying things Joined: Posts: 24,455 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    @RockBogart Eve pulled a real bullshit move there. Kinda shitty what happened to Oliver yet they just get to say fuck it lol.

Boy got wrote out of the story too fast for my taste. I want this comic to be animated so badly meign.
    Mains:
    Blazpoo -Continual Shit: Tiddy Witch
    Crapcom Big foot Sex simulator V - Pc muscle mod edition: That dude that slaps his ass.
    Aggressors of Koliseum Kombat: Kisarah
    Rapelay: Kimura
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/19/opinion/alt-right-white-supremacy-undercover.html?smid=tw-share
    http://helloracist.com/
  • PerthoPertho The Runed One Joined: Posts: 22,374 mod
    Reticently wrote: »
    snip

So what exactly happend here? Wouldnt all of the air have to be sucked out of it so tbe external pressure does that?
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

"Oh, Pertho. You complete me."
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    pertho attacked me first, saying i get all my life tips from 106th and park.
  • angelpalmangelpalm Stop enjoying things Joined: Posts: 24,455 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Pertho wrote: »
    snip

So what exactly happend here? Wouldnt all of the air have to be sucked out of it so tbe external pressure does that?

Just the basic laws of pressure. They pumped out the contents and created a vacuum due to improper ventilation.
    Mains:
    Blazpoo -Continual Shit: Tiddy Witch
    Crapcom Big foot Sex simulator V - Pc muscle mod edition: That dude that slaps his ass.
    Aggressors of Koliseum Kombat: Kisarah
    Rapelay: Kimura
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/19/opinion/alt-right-white-supremacy-undercover.html?smid=tw-share
    http://helloracist.com/
  • Dangerous JDangerous J Clinicals now!! Joined: Posts: 10,182 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited February 6
    Manly Mondays:

The name is 'Shiro. Kenshiro.
    Omae wa mo SPYDEIRU

or

The name is Saeba. Ryo Saeba
    Mokkori!!

PSN: DangerousJSRK

"There is no end to the adventures we can have,if only we seek them with our eyes open."
    -Jawaharlal Nehru
  • ReticentlyReticently Joined: Posts: 4,173
    Pertho wrote: »
    snip

It's apparently from a safety training demonstration. The vacuum safety valves were intentionally disabled and that hose you might have noticed is actively pumping out the contents of the tank.
  • ThePurpleBunnyThePurpleBunny Joined: Posts: 17,559
    edited February 6
    Cyntalan wrote: »

That tweet + your avatar.
    Twitchy | Twatter
    Fightcade: FaceToFist
  • CyntalanCyntalan The Metamoderator™ Is Here Joined: Posts: 8,357 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited February 6
    Starhammer wrote: »

That tweet + your avatar.

For reference, the fucked up homework in question (or rather, a page just like it, I saw it on my kid's multiplication homework):

wiOKZ0b.png

Hold up. This is real?
    Charlton%20Heston%20Laugh_zpseqhtrpn1.gif

the younglings don't have it as easy as I thought.

-Starhammer-

Yeah, apparently this shit's from workbooks that schools have had around since the fucking 90s... and not one person managed to realize what this looks like? :shake:

Don Abriz, Cathy Cross? You are masterful trolls. :clapdos:
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

"NO! NOT LIKE THIS!" - Random audience member, Evo 2k9 SC4 finals. Go Hilde!
    "You are a weird, adorable little man, OZ." - Vynce
    "I violated marc but we definitely cool now." - dre37k
  • SevansSevans Top Tier. Joined: Posts: 629
    I'm afraid for that guy's spine in a couple decades.
  • CyntalanCyntalan The Metamoderator™ Is Here Joined: Posts: 8,357 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I think that needs to be recaptioned to simply say "AVADA KEDAVRA!"
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

"NO! NOT LIKE THIS!" - Random audience member, Evo 2k9 SC4 finals. Go Hilde!
    "You are a weird, adorable little man, OZ." - Vynce
    "I violated marc but we definitely cool now." - dre37k
  • SNAAAAKESNAAAAKE WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!? Joined: Posts: 13,115 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    mIRC wrote: »
    5898f94f16b9d.jpg

new sf5 DLC?
    you must defeat my Shen Long to receive the reward

• crucadescrucades Its a Kinda Bullshit Joined: Posts: 11,590
    some cringe worthy shit you got going on here tekno...
    "I was fighting from the day I was born!"

-Michael 'The Count' Bisping, Greatest MW Champion of all time
  • crucadescrucades Its a Kinda Bullshit Joined: Posts: 11,590
    You know your synth game is up to scratch when you instantly know what track they using.

God damn Jack, kept me waiting. :sunglasses:
    "I was fighting from the day I was born!"

-Michael 'The Count' Bisping, Greatest MW Champion of all time
  • Shaft AgentShaft Agent https://discord.gg/F4ZmxDu Joined: Posts: 9,272 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Money Mondays

ok, so the people that were salty i bought the house did not contest by paying the taxes for it, so it's mine. 1 more week to wait and then i can walk in it and rip it apart (if i need to)

BLDM Metal Mondays

Josh Travis with bees in his shoes at 00:38
    Forget trying to pass for normal. Follow your geekdom. Embrace nerditude. In the immortal words of Lafcadio Hearn, a geek of incredible obscurity whose work is still in print after a hundred years, “Woo the muse of the odd.” You may be a geek. You may have geek written all over you. You should aim to be one geek they’ll never forget. Don’t aim to be civilized. Don’t hope that straight people will keep you on as some sort of pet. To hell with them. You should fully realize what society has made of you and take a terrible revenge. Get weird. Get way weird. Get dangerously weird. Get sophisticatedly, thoroughly weird, and don’t do it halfway. Put every ounce of horsepower you have behind it. Don’t become a well-rounded person. Well-rounded people are smooth and dull. Become a thoroughly spiky person. Grow spikes from every angle. Stick in their throats like a pufferfish. -Bruce Sterling
  • Shaft AgentShaft Agent https://discord.gg/F4ZmxDu Joined: Posts: 9,272 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited February 7
    double tr0uble post
    Forget trying to pass for normal. Follow your geekdom. Embrace nerditude. In the immortal words of Lafcadio Hearn, a geek of incredible obscurity whose work is still in print after a hundred years, “Woo the muse of the odd.” You may be a geek. You may have geek written all over you. You should aim to be one geek they’ll never forget. Don’t aim to be civilized. Don’t hope that straight people will keep you on as some sort of pet. To hell with them. You should fully realize what society has made of you and take a terrible revenge. Get weird. Get way weird. Get dangerously weird. Get sophisticatedly, thoroughly weird, and don’t do it halfway. Put every ounce of horsepower you have behind it. Don’t become a well-rounded person. Well-rounded people are smooth and dull. Become a thoroughly spiky person. Grow spikes from every angle. Stick in their throats like a pufferfish. -Bruce Sterling
  • KromoKromo Render unto Miku Joined: Posts: 6,245 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I bought a record player so I can buy anime sound tracks on vinyl.
    PCKA-10.jpg?v=1

Decided I should round out the collection a bit.
    Currently bumping:
    Mad props to Zombie Lolerskates for the Av
    Voted poster of the year 4 years in a row! 2012 - 2015!
    All proceeds will go the Hydro Acoustic Reverberance Mechanism (H.A.R.M Project)
    Glory unto the Machine Goddess!
  • SNAAAAKESNAAAAKE WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!? Joined: Posts: 13,115 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Manx out here with Dem fancy school words.

I don't even understand all that..
    you must defeat my Shen Long to receive the reward

• ManxManx Something is wrong... Joined: Posts: 22,400 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    You're wealthy enough to not need to know it, Snaaaake. Just buy a bunch of guns and ammo from Shaft Agent and get a friend who's desire to protect his property, life and rights exceeds his intellect.

You'll be okay.

:tup:
    ... and I'm out like I stole somethin'
    SRK thieves lasted about 5 mins until "tha man" locked me up. Even on SRK a thief's gotta hit the underground!
    "So I just realized the crip walk is just black people's version of the riverdance." - Havatchu
    "Brittany Spears gave me a leg job in an Alabama gas station bathroom" - Shaft Agent

My blog, where I write like it means something or some shit: http://manxbladesake.wordpress.com/
    Official 'Kevin Witness'
    Achievement unlocked! Offered drugs to a SRKer in real life
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Beyond Anger... Ultra Rage Joined: Posts: 26,332
    maxx wrote: »
    so my boy whos a stuntman out in atlanta just posted this. im laughin too hard
    Just got pulled over and had 3 other cops roll up as back up. Made a snapchat really quick and shortly after I did, I heard his radio "Get out of the car and on the ground!" now I'm really freaked out.
    Got out of the car got handcuffed and sat down on the curb. Officer walks up and says "Sir, I pulled you over because of the alarming amount of weapons you have in the back of your car. I need to know what the purpose is and where you are going." (Rifles, Swords, Silenced 1911s, More handguns, Baseball bats, RPG, and pelican crates.)
    So basically, I had to convince the office that these were all prop weapons and that I am a stuntman (showed him my union card, a stunt shirt I was wearing under my jacket) and gave him permission to search my whole vehicle because I was comfortable with letting him see the prop weapons for himself to make him chill out.
    Shortly after that, he apologized to me and said that this is not something they see often and I let him know I completely understood and thanked him for working with me and was back on my way home.
    Moral of the story, conceal your weapons even if they're props and be polite.

No way he was black. They would have lit his ass up the minute he stepped out the car.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
This discussion has been closed.