SRK Lounge: More like turned on by Lesbian Seagulls

Comments

• angelpalmangelpalm Stop enjoying things Joined: Posts: 24,461 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Mains:
    Blazpoo -Continual Shit: Tiddy Witch
    Crapcom Big foot Sex simulator V - Pc muscle mod edition: That dude that slaps his ass.
    Aggressors of Koliseum Kombat: Kisarah
    Rapelay: Kimura
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/19/opinion/alt-right-white-supremacy-undercover.html?smid=tw-share
    http://helloracist.com/
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 21,199
    Dude is a pot bellied 47 year old viet guy

He took vacations to eastern europe, vietnam, philippines, and thailand

Yeah he probably did some sex tourism
  • angelpalmangelpalm Stop enjoying things Joined: Posts: 24,461 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    No wonder why that boi in love with them Gayo Police look alikes.

Need @WTF-AKUMA-HAX to come light a fire under his ass.
    Mains:
    Blazpoo -Continual Shit: Tiddy Witch
    Crapcom Big foot Sex simulator V - Pc muscle mod edition: That dude that slaps his ass.
    Aggressors of Koliseum Kombat: Kisarah
    Rapelay: Kimura
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/19/opinion/alt-right-white-supremacy-undercover.html?smid=tw-share
    http://helloracist.com/
  • Tekno VirusTekno Virus small man big strength Joined: Posts: 8,778

Meanwhile in Mexico...
    The Gates of Creation are manifold. I vow to enter them all.
    Dellusions are inexhaustible.
    I vow to end them all.
    Sentient beings are numberless.
    I vow to save them all.

The Kree Way is SUPREME.
  • ManxManx Something is wrong... Joined: Posts: 22,400 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Okay now, Tekno. You know my weakness...

:tup:
    ... and I'm out like I stole somethin'
    SRK thieves lasted about 5 mins until "tha man" locked me up. Even on SRK a thief's gotta hit the underground!
    "So I just realized the crip walk is just black people's version of the riverdance." - Havatchu
    "Brittany Spears gave me a leg job in an Alabama gas station bathroom" - Shaft Agent

My blog, where I write like it means something or some shit: http://manxbladesake.wordpress.com/
    Official 'Kevin Witness'
    Achievement unlocked! Offered drugs to a SRKer in real life
  • Shaft AgentShaft Agent https://discord.gg/F4ZmxDu Joined: Posts: 9,272 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    all of those calves were terrible. i think i might have to drive to Texas to slap someone. NastyManx and Tekno will have to Rock Paper Scissors 4 deez hands.

Money Mondays

still waiting for the deed to my house. it's supposed to be here this week...

Black Lives Matter Black History Month Metal Monday Myke Terry Appreciation

man wut u doin, Myke? that's not metal...

ahhh, much better. @angelpalm cryin at 1:04 and 2:05. never has a black man shredded his larynx over a dead whiteboi in such a fashion.
    Forget trying to pass for normal. Follow your geekdom. Embrace nerditude. In the immortal words of Lafcadio Hearn, a geek of incredible obscurity whose work is still in print after a hundred years, “Woo the muse of the odd.” You may be a geek. You may have geek written all over you. You should aim to be one geek they’ll never forget. Don’t aim to be civilized. Don’t hope that straight people will keep you on as some sort of pet. To hell with them. You should fully realize what society has made of you and take a terrible revenge. Get weird. Get way weird. Get dangerously weird. Get sophisticatedly, thoroughly weird, and don’t do it halfway. Put every ounce of horsepower you have behind it. Don’t become a well-rounded person. Well-rounded people are smooth and dull. Become a thoroughly spiky person. Grow spikes from every angle. Stick in their throats like a pufferfish. -Bruce Sterling
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 22,121
    I want that Trapcom shirt :rofl:
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
  • Shin_JrShin_Jr " they need to stop it " Joined: Posts: 897 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    once I saw that kid just hanging on with one hand I lost it LOL

you think I'm typing just to type it

here's 50 cents run down to the store and grab a dozen eggs and a gallon of milk - GM
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 23,809
    Metal Mondays, Angel Vivaldi Edition

( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • BBQBBQ ピンクゾーン Joined: Posts: 3,699
    The risk vs reward in that interest is beyond me, glad to find out not too long ago a buddy I was in the service with is still alive as when he got out, he dedicated his life to base jumping. At least he's got a safety net, a parachute. These guys that are hanging off skyscrapers and antennas usually don't have anything to save them if they fall. They are almost the same as those free climbers.
  • BBQBBQ ピンクゾーン Joined: Posts: 3,699
    @Hecatom the second to last video reminded me of the music in this

Dude looks like some college bro bar band musician but has some serious chops to his playing #respekt
  • GimpyGimpy Joined: Posts: 9,551 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I think I might have to leave the lounge the way I came in it....

1306866467_jumping_out_the_window.gif
    C.O.P.A

Me, Shinshay, Shatterstar, Lil' Majin, Rokusho, Nobita Kun, Million, Hold Dat, R.P.D rookie, shinryukev, Mycah Leonhart, b1gazn, Warblade49, GunflameBuri, Shizuma_15, Level 3
  • orochizoolanderorochizoolander 2LANDER! Joined: Posts: 15,636
    edited February 21
    Every monday starting 10 PM EST online 32 man ST swiss style tourney

P. gorath said: seriously though, it really crystalized how much better mvc3 is than that game. "Oh look, commando vs. 3 characters...this will be excitin--zzzzzzzzzzzzzZZzzzz"
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 22,121
    edited February 21
    BBQ wrote: »
    The risk vs reward in that interest is beyond me, glad to find out not too long ago a buddy I was in the service with is still alive as when he got out, he dedicated his life to base jumping. At least he's got a safety net, a parachute. These guys that are hanging off skyscrapers and antennas usually don't have anything to save them if they fall. They are almost the same as those free climbers.
    It drives me nuts when they do it off the bridges and buildings because if they fall its not just their life on the line but whoever they potentially land on and that's really not fair.
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
  • drizzt360drizzt360 In the shadows I hide-ppd Joined: Posts: 7,089 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited February 21
    Man...lets play some A3 busta. I bet I lose! Yeah, scary ass motherfucker.

I was getting wrecked and all the sudden my game just froze up (playing FightCade). I thought the dude just quit because he was tired of destroying me. Turns out my gat damn roommates decided to power cycle the modem. I bet dude thought I rage quit. I was having fun though.
    when I die... may there be friends who will grieve for me,who will carry our shared joys and pains, who will carry my memory
    This is the immortality of the spirit, the ever-lingering legacy, the fuel of grief.
    but so, too, the fuel of faith
    -Drizzt Do'Urden

"Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Democratic vote is the right thing to do Philadelphia, so do."
  • ManxManx Something is wrong... Joined: Posts: 22,400 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Me and @AYO?! are gonna practice and fuck all you guys up. I'ma beat you all with Birdie even though I don't even know his moves.

:tup:
    ... and I'm out like I stole somethin'
    SRK thieves lasted about 5 mins until "tha man" locked me up. Even on SRK a thief's gotta hit the underground!
    "So I just realized the crip walk is just black people's version of the riverdance." - Havatchu
    "Brittany Spears gave me a leg job in an Alabama gas station bathroom" - Shaft Agent

My blog, where I write like it means something or some shit: http://manxbladesake.wordpress.com/
    Official 'Kevin Witness'
    Achievement unlocked! Offered drugs to a SRKer in real life
  • SNAAAAKESNAAAAKE WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!? Joined: Posts: 13,115 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    When do u bustas play? Evening weekends etc?
    you must defeat my Shen Long to receive the reward

• po pimpuspo pimpus Beyond Anger... Ultra Rage Joined: Posts: 26,386
    edited February 21
    @mIRC LMAO... SFV has only sold 100,000 copies since the initial "1.4 units shipped" way back in February 2016? http://dontevenreply.com projected this shit to sell 2 million by March 2016, and they still haven't hit that mark...

"Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • drizzt360drizzt360 In the shadows I hide-ppd Joined: Posts: 7,089 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I think Angelpalm plays in the am (PST) mostly and on week days. I've only had to beat on the dude a couple times but each time it was only like an hour or so after I woke up. I wake up at around 7 or 8am. I don't think I've played anyone else from here. They're all scured.

I'm down to play whenever.

when I die... may there be friends who will grieve for me,who will carry our shared joys and pains, who will carry my memory
    This is the immortality of the spirit, the ever-lingering legacy, the fuel of grief.
    but so, too, the fuel of faith
    -Drizzt Do'Urden

"Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Democratic vote is the right thing to do Philadelphia, so do."
  • maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 36,726 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    lmfao every damn time im at work...some shit goes down here lmfao.
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
  • SonicabidSonicabid What's wrong with- Joined: Posts: 12,299
    I pwn all of u

in Alpha 2
  • odinodin holy bybel Joined: Posts: 15,740 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
  • RampageRampage Lurkin' Joined: Posts: 4,999
    Femto wrote: »
    Metal Mondays still going?

Once I get a couple covers under my belt, I'm gonna do this one.

That rumble and BLAHT

<snip>

You should give "Severed" a try as well. Fun bass line in that. I need to start playing again.
  • SevansSevans Hell bent Joined: Posts: 630
    Femto wrote: »
    Metal Mondays still going?

Once I get a couple covers under my belt, I'm gonna do this one.

That rumble and BLAHT

SLAPPINDABAYSS

Make sure you learn the bass part of Yes' Roundabout and play it in EVERY Guitar Center you go into.

• odinodin holy bybel Joined: Posts: 15,740 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
This discussion has been closed.