SRK Lounge: More like turned on by Lesbian Seagulls

Comments

• SonicabidSonicabid This is Jon he Does It Joined: Posts: 11,907
    Wow bro

b4f.jpg

Up in Dublins fuckin' Christina Aguilera sniffing Celine Dion's asscrack fulla fuckin' aloe vera
  • ManxManx Do yo feet stink? Joined: Posts: 21,907 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    @angelpalm I am so not gay for you, dude. If I was, I wouldah' been done come down there already for a make out session,but nawl, bruh, my saliva is worth more than dat..

:rofl:

:tup:
    ... and I'm out like I stole somethin'
    SRK thieves lasted about 5 mins until "tha man" locked me up. Even on SRK a thief's gotta hit the underground!
    "So I just realized the crip walk is just black people's version of the riverdance." - Havatchu
    "Brittany Spears gave me a leg job in an Alabama gas station bathroom" - Shaft Agent

My blog, where I write like it means something or some shit: http://manxbladesake.wordpress.com/
    Official 'Kevin Witness'
    Achievement unlocked! Offered drugs to a SRKer in real life
    Oh shit.. SonicA-Bi_Brown-Guy gonna school you all!!
    0.o!!!

:rofl:

SRK thieves lasted about 5 mins until "tha man" locked me up. Even on SRK a thief's gotta hit the underground!
    "So I just realized the crip walk is just black people's version of the riverdance." - Havatchu
    "Brittany Spears gave me a leg job in an Alabama gas station bathroom" - Shaft Agent

My blog, where I write like it means something or some shit: http://manxbladesake.wordpress.com/
    Official 'Kevin Witness'
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 20,257
    crucades wrote: »
    Just watched the Blame! movie. Was expecting a lot more than this shit :sleep:

@crotchpuncha fuck you man I aint just hating on every movie i see these days, they just all suck ok?
    lol I never said you where hatin. I just asked if there where any movies you do like :rofl:
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
  • odinodin the final solution Joined: Posts: 15,018 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Gotta change my avatar, so he doesn't deface Lord Leon.
    No, so that I don't skeet up my screen to the point where it's unable to determine what's being protrayed on it.

Official 'Kevin Witness'
  • Machineking1313Machineking1313 Infamous User Joined: Posts: 1,434
    Hey dudes. I don't follow politics too much other than everybody I know in the local towns around my rural, old growth forest, mountain home voted for Trump and we all got drunk and shot guns and had girls mud wrestle when he won. Despite what some say, guns and beer can work pretty well together as long as nobody lets Mark come to the gun n beer party. He gets drunk and starts pointing his gun at people saying if we ever tell anybody what happened to him at the Dairy Queen, we all are dead. Except nobody knows what the fuck he is talking about. Also, Zach always falls in the bonfire, I had to pull him out the fire twice! TWICE! I guess when he gets drunk he just wants to get warm so he just falls in the fire.

Ive burned a lot of things in the bonfires we have out here. Things I know I am not supposed to burn. So far the things I have thrown into the bonfires include, but not limited to, a tire, a broom, a Star Wars t-shirt, a shoe, a box of nails, three cans of paint, deep fat fried chicken, and an accountants hat. If they knew I was throwing those things in to the fires, they would be pissed. That chicken I threw in was somebody's meal.

So I don't pay much attention politics but what the hell is going on? I am scared to even talk to a Russian now, I fear the liberals might probe me or sent their tax collecting, jack booted thugs of tyranny after me. Just like I don't follow politics, I also don't follow this thread regularly but I do scroll on through sometimes and man, what the hell is going on in this thread? Just nothing but random pictures of random things. So random man.

Anyways, I opened up another fine box of Yugioh! I also got some more of that holiday Rainier beer! I really analyze the can and I always find something new on the can. Its pretty cool, like one of them pictures that you nee to keep looking at to find Waldo, because its more fun to see the weird shit happening on the page than find dumbass Waldo. Please enjoy the video!

Please like and subscribe! Thank y'all kindly for watching!
    Always remember to drink and play Yugioh responsibly!
    Filmed deep in the woods at the foothills of the Cascade mountains outside of Ravensdale, Washington, I, the main man, aka MajorRiot, of LastBestHope, drink beer, open up various Yu-Gi-Oh products while talking about the greatest card game ever, Yugioh and all the ridiculous, fast paced summoning and first turn unbreakable boards. Relive classic sets from all generations of Yu-Gi-Oh and experience first hand accounts and reactions to the cards and card news from a redneck living in the woods. If you like slightly drunk and nuanced Yu-Gi-Oh box openings, and redneck junkyard beer drinking truck driving moonshine bonfire blue collar raccoon cartoon face, then this channel is for you! Please subscribe for more box openings and more beer drinking!
    Everyone! Get your torches lit and your pitchforks ready! We are storming Capcom's headquarters while shouting "SHORYUKEN!!!!"

Check out my Yu-Gi-Oh product opening channel! https://youtube.com/channel/UCQXD7kWDoEKw51lPfngMELg
    Please like and subscribe if you enjoy the videos!
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Let's Hit the Climax! Joined: Posts: 23,385
    Lol what the hell did you do to get jailed, @Cyntalan ?
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • CyntalanCyntalan HERE COMES THE STAPLER!!!! Joined: Posts: 8,162 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    po pimpus wrote: »
    Lol what the hell did you do to get jailed, @Cyntalan ?

I still don't entirely know. Pertho said something about ElderGOD shit, but never went into detail.
  • MillionMillion King of Creeps Joined: Posts: 10,122 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    The latest commercial sexpot I've noticed in recent months... that broad from the Toyota commercials
    The name is Laurel Coppock, apparently.

• dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 19,500
    Bious wrote: »
    Why is Machineking a shill now?

Is he getting "favors" from affinity?
    He's a fat beardneck on yt

Nobody cares

If we had offtopic back he would be getting them
  • SonicabidSonicabid This is Jon he Does It Joined: Posts: 11,907
    Hip-Hop Friedayz:

:rock:
    Up in Dublins fuckin' Christina Aguilera sniffing Celine Dion's asscrack fulla fuckin' aloe vera
    @Million you late on Laurel. I wonder what @Shaft Agent has to say.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • Dangerous JDangerous J Clinicals now!! Joined: Posts: 9,419 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Sonicabid Hip Hop Fridays......

PSN: DangerousJSRK

"There is no end to the adventures we can have,if only we seek them with our eyes open."
    -Jawaharlal Nehru
  • Shaft AgentShaft Agent https://discord.gg/F4ZmxDu Joined: Posts: 9,027 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Sonicabid Hip Hop Fridays......

"the only girl you know is your auntie"

and his aunt keeps trying to bang him throughout the video.

incest is not prevalent in middle eastern communities though.

Perfect Songs Rap Fridays

Forget trying to pass for normal. Follow your geekdom. Embrace nerditude. In the immortal words of Lafcadio Hearn, a geek of incredible obscurity whose work is still in print after a hundred years, “Woo the muse of the odd.” You may be a geek. You may have geek written all over you. You should aim to be one geek they’ll never forget. Don’t aim to be civilized. Don’t hope that straight people will keep you on as some sort of pet. To hell with them. You should fully realize what society has made of you and take a terrible revenge. Get weird. Get way weird. Get dangerously weird. Get sophisticatedly, thoroughly weird, and don’t do it halfway. Put every ounce of horsepower you have behind it. Don’t become a well-rounded person. Well-rounded people are smooth and dull. Become a thoroughly spiky person. Grow spikes from every angle. Stick in their throats like a pufferfish. -Bruce Sterling
  • beesuitbeesuit Joined: Posts: 3,454
    edited May 20
    Friping Rapdays.

edited May 20
    aha this sounds like a 7th grade beginner concert band playing the U.S. national anthem as Trump arrives in Saudi Arabia right now.

Anyway-- right now on Fox-- one of The LEGENDS™, Abby Huntsman is on "the curvy couch" right now :woot: ...tight blue dress, showin' off those legs of course. The left one is crossed over the right so we see left-side thigh all over the place. :clap: Salad-toss worthy? YEP.

damn...after all these years--- Gearbox is STILL at it with the occasional golden keys for Borderlands 2 and Pre-Sequel. I know that's not as much work as some real DLC but it's amazing to me that they still put anything out for those games at all with them being so relatively old.
    Post edited by Million on
  • WTF-AKUMA-HAXWTF-AKUMA-HAX C.JACKOBE > David Sirloin Joined: Posts: 17,574
    4fQA6Uu.gif
    1. buying shaq fu
    2. playing Shaq Fu
    3. Legally changing your name to Shaquille
    4. Dont fake the funk on a nasty dunk
    1999 = "A Game with Parries isn't Street Fighter"
    2016 = "Releasing a Complete Game isn't Street Fighter"
    You wouldn't even understand if I told you.
    People will forget what you said.
    People will forget what you did.
    But, people will never forget how you made them feel.

• StockyJamStockyJam roses are red your nuts are blue Joined: Posts: 4,766
    Sonicabid wrote: »
    Wow bro
    b4f.jpgBE

see what i did there squigga?
    Just watched Get Out last night.

Damn, that's probably what @RockBogart masturbates and falls asleep to every night. :rofl:

Official 'Kevin Witness'
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I don't care how much of an asshole you think I am, but I would definitely tell the TOs no you cannot put effects at max because you're blind because they distract me. Not fair to cater to one dude just because he can't see a fucking screen.
    This is offensive.
  • drwill439drwill439 I'll never understand. Joined: Posts: 2,946
    Raz0r wrote: »
    There's a blind player playing SFV on stream right now.

How fucking easy is this game?!

Killer Instinct had a blind player as well. He played by ear, basically, and he was pretty good.
    Steam: [PCFL]Dr. Will Xbox 360/One: DrW1ll439
    PSN: drwill439 CFN:WKA439 (PS4) or drwill439(Steam)
    I see Raz0r still hasn't changed... :coffee:

Official 'Kevin Witness'
    cheh,

Meanwhile from left-field---Just what the hell is up with the moon being apparently hollow anyway...? That's some strange shit there
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollow_Moon

"Between 1972 and 1977, seismometers installed on the Moon by the Apollo missions recorded moonquakes. The Moon was described as "ringing like a bell" during some of those quakes, specifically the shallow ones.[16] This phrase was brought to popular attention in March 1970,[1] in an article in Popular Science.[17] When Apollo 12 deliberately crashed the Ascent Stage of its Lunar Module onto the Moon’s surface, it was claimed that the Moon rang like a bell for an hour, leading to arguments that it must be hollow like a bell.[1] Lunar seismology experiments since then have shown that the lunar body has shallow moonquakes that act differently from quakes on Earth, due to differences in texture, type and density of the planetary strata, but there is no evidence of any large empty space inside the body."

Another peculiar thing that we probably will never find out about, sadly. I hate the fact that there are some mysteries that will never be resolved....like what's actually going on in a black hole, assuming someone or something could survive being in there for even a few seconds....we'll never know the full deal of what's going on there either....or let's say a random planet that is an impossibly far distance from her, that just happens to have developed in a similar way with big family of species....and perhaps some extinction-level event has already destroyed any evidence that they were ever around...we'll never know about that either. All this fascinating information that will never be known...it's a tragic thing, man.

Now---regarding aliens visiting here... I'd hope it actually happens at some point in my lifetime, at least. Whatever happens, I just want to be here to see the results, no matter how insane and bizarre the situation gets.
  • FemtoFemto Joined: Posts: 4,342
    edited May 20
    Manx wrote: »
    I see Raz0r still hasn't changed... :coffee:

Dude probably still bitches about being able to set 3 Punches and 3 Kicks to button in MvC :coffee:
    "Racism died in the 80's and 90's. Period." - ParryAll 11/10/2016
    http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/146396/the-current-state-of-the-world-and-us-updated-first-post/p237

"I was walking home and decided to not get shot at by a Muslim by not interfering and if people want to keep enriching the US with diversity then that's their decision. Also, she was already getting raped. Me interfering would have most likely resulted in the Muslim dude getting killed and then the media picking it up as a hate crime. I just kept walking and I think I made the right choice." - ElderGod http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/208447/the-american-government-thread-youre-fired-no-really-gtfo/p424
  • xEGAxBeastkingxxEGAxBeastkingx Sorry about yo damn luck Joined: Posts: 2,308

A 4 year old kid beat story mode with birdie
    Gamertag - GDxKingofBeasts
    SFV - Balrog
    Saints | Cardinals | Suns fan
  • The MartianThe Martian We Out Here. Joined: Posts: 12,082
    There was a blind dude playing MK9 a few Evo's ago too, lol.
    "You have a heart of gold. Don't let them take it from you."
  • CyntalanCyntalan HERE COMES THE STAPLER!!!! Joined: Posts: 8,162 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    There was a blind dude playing MK9 a few Evo's ago too, lol.

That's not exactly an endorsement.

FUCK WALMART ('yo, me and silent bizzob hate hanging out outside there!!')

in swedish lands? what the hell's an ASDA?

edited May 20
    zwVVGmP.jpg

martian liked my post

but not my post right above his.

only when a videogame high school threader posted it. Later. After the initial one came first.
    E9MvmMc.jpg
    8H4AFGV.jpg

This asshole po pimpus pulling a mangy cat but worse! Took my name out of the content I made on my own PS4. Mangy cat just removed the link to the real post for his SFV'er section lols so they will never come here which is in all things considered, probably a good thing. But maybe I shouldn't make any content, as per your complaints. FitchFigga gon steal it anyway so they can look cool

Is this that "BLACK TWITTER"

on imgur with no linkbacks to those actual comedian writers. White people stealing things again.

*superman in American indian headdress*

I credited you, HAX.
    edited May 20
    How so. I looked it up and only dark sakul is posting a pony crying gif to jack frost saying my name and how that makes him (darksakul) cry.

Because he wanted to see a pony crying. This expresses who he is.

Right now. I did not want to see a pink pony crying. I really don't think I ever need to see that. Kinda why I do not post in that thread.

edited May 20
    I do want to see dat dude righdere Pharaoh Man

cold clock one of them Saturday megamans, jumping out the fountain?

Amazing gif.

tumblr_n6ry33MOeo1tduv7yo2_500.jpg

Amazing caption now too.

• StarhammerStarhammer The failings of this world fills me with laughter. Joined: Posts: 19,493 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Blindknagg wrote: »

LMAO!!!! Wacky waifu indeed.

-Starhammer-
    Million wrote: »
    Personally, it warms my heart to see them all suffer for their poor choices. You like the Chris Brown types? How's that occasional domestic violence taste? It's fun learning how to "take a bump" like a WWE superstar, isn't it? Yeah get beat you worthless trash. Get shit on. I want to see you bitches crash and burn forever. It's like I can smell the fragrance of their ruined lives... it fuels the soul.
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?
    mIRC wrote: »
    Julia Stiles came flying out of the womb into the wall. The fuck are you talking about? The doctors had to scrape her off of the wall. Some people merely adopted the wall. She was born in it, molded by it. Pink Floyd made an album prophesizing her birth.

AV by Rick Ross.
    edited May 20
    watching LOST GIRL at the moment...and holy shit it looks like the main character "Bo" (a succubus) is going home with this couple for some 3-way action :wow: :clap:

The producers of this show... see, they know what time it is. It's just a shame this was SyFy, and not something like Cinemax/HBO so we could see even more of the action.

edit---niiiice... her eyes glowed when she said "we're gonna need a safe word..." then she literally pounced on both of them. Hell yeah, man.
    (*note--they probably survived since the couple were also supernatural beings. "Bo" hooking up with a regular human would result in them dying.)
  • StockyJamStockyJam roses are red your nuts are blue Joined: Posts: 4,766
    There's a blind player playing SFV on stream right now.

dont you remember the baby that beat SFV story mode?
This discussion has been closed.