SRK Lounge: More like turned on by Lesbian Seagulls

Comments

• SevansSevans Hell bent Joined: Posts: 630
    Since we're doing metal and covers; Here's something I'd like to learn on guitar but never, ever will because I don't have time for this lunacy.

• odinodin holy bybel Joined: Posts: 15,737 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited February 21
    Also why my boy @Raz0r banned? And where is @jimmy1200 at? This place bout to go stale.
  • drizzt360drizzt360 In the shadows I hide-ppd Joined: Posts: 7,086 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    It drives me nuts when they do it off the bridges and buildings because if they fall its not just their life on the line but whoever they potentially land on and that's really not fair.

Imagine when you're in heaven (or hell, whatevers) and some chump comes along and asks how you ended up there. "Some turd fell off a skyscraper and landed on me.".

when I die... may there be friends who will grieve for me,who will carry our shared joys and pains, who will carry my memory
    This is the immortality of the spirit, the ever-lingering legacy, the fuel of grief.
    but so, too, the fuel of faith
    -Drizzt Do'Urden

"Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Democratic vote is the right thing to do Philadelphia, so do."
    How do I hop on that Discount chat shit?
    when I die... may there be friends who will grieve for me,who will carry our shared joys and pains, who will carry my memory
    This is the immortality of the spirit, the ever-lingering legacy, the fuel of grief.
    -Drizzt Do'Urden

"Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Democratic vote is the right thing to do Philadelphia, so do."
  • Dangerous JDangerous J Clinicals now!! Joined: Posts: 10,204 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited February 21
    odin wrote: »
    Also why my boy @Raz0r banned? And where is @jimmy1200 at? This place bout to go stale.

Razor got bopped due to some political thread critiques. It's probably just a short term ban though.

Jimmy 1200 seems to be keeping a low profile. IIRc he hasnt posted in a month.
    PSN: DangerousJSRK

"There is no end to the adventures we can have,if only we seek them with our eyes open."
    -Jawaharlal Nehru
  • PerthoPertho The Runed One Joined: Posts: 22,412 mod
    Raz0r got banned for breaking rules.

Literally the only reason anybody gets banned in GD. No idea why you guys act like i just ban people for no reason because that's never been the case.
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

"Oh, Pertho. You complete me."
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    pertho attacked me first, saying i get all my life tips from 106th and park.
    Pertho wrote: »
    Raz0r got banned for breaking rules.

Literally the only reason anybody gets banned in GD. No idea why you guys act like i just ban people for no reason because that's never been the case.

I don't. I just wish he didn't get himself banned.
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 20,756 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

He broke the law. The law broke him in return. Again.

-Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

AV by Rick Ross.
  • CyntalanCyntalan The Metamoderator™ Is Here Joined: Posts: 8,364 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    drizzt360 wrote: »
    How do I hop on that Discount chat shit?

Look at the stickies on GD. There's a thread dedicated to it.
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

"NO! NOT LIKE THIS!" - Random audience member, Evo 2k9 SC4 finals. Go Hilde!
    "You are a weird, adorable little man, OZ." - Vynce
    "I violated marc but we definitely cool now." - dre37k
  • SNAAAAKESNAAAAKE WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!? Joined: Posts: 13,115 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited February 21
    lol working with a ronnie coleman offer now. yes this grape drank will make you like him. def not the roids and lifting for 90 years!
    AYO?! wrote: »
    drizzt360 wrote: »
    You'll get wrecked like that chump Analpalm. That dudes scurry to play me in A3 now. I beat him like a step child.

We were scared when we put CvS2 in the disc drive and started playing, figured SNAAAKE would notice and burst through the wall Kool-Aid Man style and start dropping elbows on us.

by elbows you mean crouching fierce :smokin:
    you must defeat my Shen Long to receive the reward

• AYO?!AYO?! Strong Style Hips. Joined: Posts: 19,032
    I'm super rusty in CvS2, probably have to learn it all over. But it's been like seven years are so and it was soooo good to play it again. We had a lot of fun, even did accidental cool shit in 3s a lot lol.
    PSN tag: AYO_Merc, XBOne: AYO Merc, Steam: AYO_Merc.
    Lover of all things Jojo's, WRRRRY!
    New AV: Savaii64. Former AV's: Streak, LBC, Csp4here, Tuna Fish Riot, goodm0urning, and Aria.
  • angelpalmangelpalm Stop enjoying things Joined: Posts: 24,457 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    @drizzt360 Get on bitch

Tired of playing with these losers in overwatch for my placement matches. Shit is mad frustrating. Rather get scrubbed out by shitty v-ism combos lol.
    Mains:
    Blazpoo -Continual Shit: Tiddy Witch
    Crapcom Big foot Sex simulator V - Pc muscle mod edition: That dude that slaps his ass.
    Aggressors of Koliseum Kombat: Kisarah
    Rapelay: Kimura
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/19/opinion/alt-right-white-supremacy-undercover.html?smid=tw-share
    http://helloracist.com/
    In this empowerment class again. God fucking damn.

Feels like i'm previewing my own personal hell. This is like being part of that dumb ass protest group. No feelings can be hurt in here because god forbid views be challenged.
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

edited February 21
    Cyntalan wrote: »
    Look at the stickies on GD. There's a thread dedicated to it.

Right on. Found it I guess. Thanks, yo.
    We were scared when we put CvS2 in the disc drive and started playing, figured SNAAAKE would notice and burst through the wall Kool-Aid Man style and start dropping elbows on us.

I'd love to play some CvS2. Its been 6 or 7 years since Ive played that shit. I would probably try to bust out just defends and get owned because I fuck up. I'd have a blast playing that.

I'll hop on FightCade in a few minutes.

-Drizzt Do'Urden

NickRocks wrote: »
    They are gonna talk about gender next week.

So apparently saying that girls cant play in a boys league is gender discrimination.

ofc is discrimination

but discrimination is not always a bad thing.

but fuck it, let the girls play, and get rekt just like a dude

I mean... It depends on the age right?
  • NickRocksNickRocks Knock Knock Joined: Posts: 22,885
    NickRocks wrote: »
    They are gonna talk about gender next week.

So apparently saying that girls cant play in a boys league is gender discrimination.

ofc is discrimination

but discrimination is not always a bad thing.

but fuck it, let the girls play, and get rekt just like a dude

I mean... It depends on the age right?

i dont remember girls being on the same little league team as me past like....what, 1st or 2nd grade? when it was minor/major. by the time i was in pony/colt league it was def segregated
    King of the Post-09ers
    In Dusty We Trusty
    Last of the Prembers, R.I.P. my nibbas
    Maximilian is a racist thief
    https://clips.twitch.tv/maximilian_dood/DifferentBeeHeyGuys
    How fucking old are these kids? Sounds like low key brainwashing to me.

Nothin' low key about that.

Kids looked about 5th to 6th grade. The situation was that they were in a boy's leagur and getting to post season. They told the team that they could drop the girls and play the post season or keep them and forfeit.

The coach let them choose and they chose to fordeit.

While thats godlike of the kids, that sure as fuck isnt discrimination.
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

• Negative-Zer0Negative-Zer0 Joined: Posts: 9,704
    You know, looking back on this song

DMX would have made the song even better
    “I was trying to take the easy way out by running away from everything. No matter the pain, I will keep living. So when I die, I'll feel I did the best I could.” - Koala
    edited February 21
    Can't speak for dan, but I firmly believe that your first theory listed is correct regarding david, J.

mIRC wrote: »
    There are people defending the load times in SFV. Going as far as to say it's a 'non-issue.'

Ignore twinblades. Everybody else in that thread does too.
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

This discussion has been closed.