SRK Lounge: More like turned on by Lesbian Seagulls

Comments

• StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 20,020 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

Dang son,

Charlton%20Heston%20Laugh_zpseqhtrpn1.gif

How do you say,"Did not know who he was dealing with" in Mandarin?

-Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

AV by Rick Ross.
  • MIRACLEARROWMIRACLEARROW Kendoka Joined: Posts: 1,989
    The Damned wrote: »
    (It's not important.)

For the record though, he supposedly wanted to kill himself over everything, so apparently some people are semi-seriously saying he shouldn't have been banned despite since it might have "set him off". To be honest, I was more worried that drizzt360 would snap after getting banned for a while than whoever this guy is.

The only thing that really surprises me is that he is apparently black-ish, though even that shouldn't.

Honestly, for his sake I think its better dude stays banned. It was clearly unhealthy for him to be posting. I think you guys are doing him a favour.
    Check Out my Evil Ryu Combo/Mixup Video!!
    2012 Main: Evil Ryu and Ryu
    Retired: Guile - *Shades*, Makoto
    PSN - TojiSake
  • The DamnedThe Damned Who needs a heart when a heart can be broken? Joined: Posts: 10,697 mod
    (Like I said, I don't know who banned him and don't really have an opinion it beyond what I said above. If whoever banned him wanted it to be permanent, then I'm not going to countermand that person.)

Anyway, now that we're on a new page, I have to ask: What's so apparently loathsome about Hope Solo that you guys are on side of football hooligans of the sides to be on? Is she a female rapist like Lena Dunham who doesn't get called or imprisoned for her bullshit? Or is this something else beyond just "The Fappening" grossness?
    "Well, see, the real magic isn't believing in yourself. The real magic is manipulating people by telling them to believe in themselves. The more you believe, the less you check facts."
    - Oglaf's Vanka in "Conviction"

"Freddie experienced the sort of abysmal soul-sadness which afflicts one of Tolstoy's Russian peasants when, after putting in a heavy day's work strangling his father, beating his wife, and dropping the baby into the city's reservoir, he turns to the cupboards, only to find the vodka bottle empty."
    - P. G. Wodehouse
  • CyntalanCyntalan Joined: Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited August 2016
    Not quite, but a known abuser.

She's still an incredibly talented goalie regardless.
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

"NO! NOT LIKE THIS!" - Random audience member, Evo 2k9 SC4 finals. Go Hilde!
    "You are a weird, adorable little man, OZ." - Vynce
    "I violated marc but we definitely cool now." - dre37k
  • The DamnedThe Damned Who needs a heart when a heart can be broken? Joined: Posts: 10,697 mod
    (Ah. I see.)

So basically the same type of double standard as with Lena Dunham, just not as severe since it's not sexual.
    "Well, see, the real magic isn't believing in yourself. The real magic is manipulating people by telling them to believe in themselves. The more you believe, the less you check facts."

"Freddie experienced the sort of abysmal soul-sadness which afflicts one of Tolstoy's Russian peasants when, after putting in a heavy day's work strangling his father, beating his wife, and dropping the baby into the city's reservoir, he turns to the cupboards, only to find the vodka bottle empty."
    - P. G. Wodehouse
  • NegaduckNegaduck Is so S-Rank Joined: Posts: 5,189
    Is it faster to just play Lucio ball for loot boxes as opposed to regular matches?
    Roll one up homie.
    My artblog - http://negaduckduckgoose.blogspot.com/
  • XthAtGAm3RGuYXXthAtGAm3RGuYX SRK's ResidentSleeper Joined: Posts: 11,759
    Negaduck wrote: »
    Is it faster to just play Lucio ball for loot boxes as opposed to regular matches?

Nope
    Unchallenged owner of worst user name on SRK

AE: Juri(Main), Ken(work in progress)::::UMvC3: Felicia/Dante/Doom::::SkullGirls: Squigly/Fortune
    Not enough Dragonballs between all three of the shows to keep you unbanned - Pertho
  • KromoKromo Render unto Miku Joined: Posts: 6,245 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

Yes
    Mad props to Zombie Lolerskates for the Av
    Voted poster of the year 4 years in a row! 2012 - 2015!
    All proceeds will go the Hydro Acoustic Reverberance Mechanism (H.A.R.M Project)
    Glory unto the Machine Goddess!
  • PterodactylPterodactyl The time has come and so have I Joined: Posts: 7,190

Maybe
    spread'em
  • Amazing FunbagsAmazing Funbags The J-Cup Lover Joined: Posts: 17,837

Can't stop won't stop!!!
    Boobologist Ph.D
  • ThePurpleBunnyThePurpleBunny Joined: Posts: 16,992
    edited August 2016

* farts *
    Twitchy | Twatter
    Fightcade: FaceToFist
  • DevilJin 01DevilJin 01 Get some shill in yo system Joined: Posts: 55,372 mod
    Spinning Beat is fine. Just went over the edge. Hes been on/off the site for years nothing new.

Hopefully SNK comes through with some decent netcode. I'll probably play more than one game again if that's the case.

Ain't nothin, Capcom's ruthless still producin.  Cut em a check or find yoself toothless.  Keep it shill with no confusin.  Niggas say I'm shill...they ain't hard I can prove it YEEEAH

• Amazing FunbagsAmazing Funbags The J-Cup Lover Joined: Posts: 17,837
    Thanks for the helpful responses guys!
    giphy.gif

Just buy some boxes?
    Boobologist Ph.D
  • ManxManx Something is wrong... Joined: Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    We probably are the cattiest bunch on all SRK, though. :coffee:
    ... and I'm out like I stole somethin'
    SRK thieves lasted about 5 mins until "tha man" locked me up. Even on SRK a thief's gotta hit the underground!
    "So I just realized the crip walk is just black people's version of the riverdance." - Havatchu
    "Brittany Spears gave me a leg job in an Alabama gas station bathroom" - Shaft Agent

My blog, where I write like it means something or some shit: http://manxbladesake.wordpress.com/
    Official 'Kevin Witness'
    Achievement unlocked! Offered drugs to a SRKer in real life
  • Jack_FrostJack_Frost M.C Joined: Posts: 6,522
    Pertho wrote: »
    Is there any reason why you bag of bitches needed to bring this shit into the lounge? If you wanna quote somebody's silly ass bullshit, leave the name out of it. If people are beefing in another thread, much less a different subsection altogether, you're going to get clapped without even getting the PM for explanation.

Drama in a thread stays in that thread.

Bunch of gossipy bitches.

It's the lounge, who gives a shit. Close your eyes
    There aren't 50 hours in a 5 day span...
    CRYING
  • Hatred EdgeHatred Edge The Age of Murder and Storm Joined: Posts: 16,251
    This place is to discuss whether or not you tip a hooker who ate your ass.
    Okay. Depends on a few factors.

1. Time. How long was she at it.
    2. How good of a job did she do.
    3. Did the tongue penetrate or stay at the rim.

These things matter man!
    Has anyone thanked you today for not setting the whole world on fire?

They should. I won't. I advocate setting the world on fire. But morons who actually like it, benefit from society, would do well to thank you and men like you for not visiting hell upon them.

"You don't know what it's like to hate. To have your entire life become nothing more than an expression of hate. Nothing else matters. Nothing else can compare. Or taste as sweet."
  • PerthoPertho The Runed One Joined: Posts: 21,931 mod
    snip

Didn't happen in the Lounge, don't give a damn. I PMed the dude, he was having a bad day. Bringing that shit here was entirely unnecessary. If you want to go to bat for the dude about his banning then you can PM me.

I didn't ban but I don't necessarily agree with it. Either way dragging things here does nothing to help anything.
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

"Oh, Pertho. You complete me."
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    pertho attacked me first, saying i get all my life tips from 106th and park.
    (Noted.)

Although, for the record, by the time AYO?!'s lazy ass asked, the information was already there.

Also, I still prefer this gossipy bitchiness to the talk of non-Olympic "watersports" earlier, even if those types of watersports are still cleaner than what passes as "water" in Rio. [/preemptive RIP Michael Phelps]

- P. G. Wodehouse
  • Missing PersonMissing Person Righto. Joined: Posts: 13,774
    Flying to Toronto tomorrow.

On United.

Me in about 25 hours (or less)

giphy.gif
    XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | PSN: LanierIsPlusEV/FORpowerfulGame | CFN: MissingPerson/YddeDdeDe GGPO/FightCade: Missing Person | Steam: [TAS] Missing Person | Battle.net: MissingPersn#1365
    Twitter: JTMMissingPersn | Instagram: jtmmissingperson | Twitch: twitch.tv/missingpersonsrk
  • WeeabooWeeaboo The Dream is dead. . . Joined: Posts: 1,355
    edited August 2016
    Well at least its confirm now that @Pertho is the gate keeper for the big boss. . .

Yea! 1000th post ^_^
  • ThePurpleBunnyThePurpleBunny Joined: Posts: 16,992
    I support the methods of Pertho. May he destroy his enemies and spare those who never doubted him like me.
    Twitchy | Twatter
    Fightcade: FaceToFist
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 20,020 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Manx wrote: »
    We probably are the cattiest bunch on all SRK, though. :coffee:

Don't give a shit. Whatever bullshit happens in GD, I'm here to deal with and/or defend. Any time you want to bring bullshit from the outside all you're going to do is make sure that Preppy AHVBs you out of existence.

It takes a special type of stupid to complain about how other sections are moderated but then make posts that would force the damn admins to come address you. If ya'll wanna do that hit up the damn discord but leave it out of GD. Don't give a damn if SF5 subsection is on fire and the UMvC3 kids are killing themselves, that's the issues for other mods to deal with.

This place is to discuss whether or not you tip a hooker who ate your ass.

C'mon son.

If she ate, you tip. Everybody knows this.

-Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

AV by Rick Ross.
    Thanks for the helpful responses guys!
    giphy.gif

Just buy some boxes?

Don't feel like spending money on the game really, also I feel like that would take away from earning a box for me.
    Roll one up homie.
    My artblog - http://negaduckduckgoose.blogspot.com/
  • Missing PersonMissing Person Righto. Joined: Posts: 13,774
    May Pertho turn all your ginger schnapps into ginger ale.

@Vynce
    XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | PSN: LanierIsPlusEV/FORpowerfulGame | CFN: MissingPerson/YddeDdeDe GGPO/FightCade: Missing Person | Steam: [TAS] Missing Person | Battle.net: MissingPersn#1365
    Twitter: JTMMissingPersn | Instagram: jtmmissingperson | Twitch: twitch.tv/missingpersonsrk
  • Rick RossRick Ross Niggaposi☆Continues Joined: Posts: 5,641
    Starhammer wrote: »
    Raz0r wrote: »

I'd plank on them boards. Just sayin.

-Starhammer-

I'd insert my penis into their vaginas, if you know what I'm sayin.
    "I don't think women in video games and anime are hyper sexualized. I think they're Mexican women who occasionally speak Japanese." - Tekno Virus, sharing his words of ethnic wisdom.
  • ManxManx Something is wrong... Joined: Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    (Ah. I see.)

So basically the same type of double standard as with Lena Dunham, just not as severe since it's not sexual.

Oh, it's every bit as severe. People just flip the fuck out over any and all things sexual.

:tup:
    ... and I'm out like I stole somethin'
    SRK thieves lasted about 5 mins until "tha man" locked me up. Even on SRK a thief's gotta hit the underground!
    "So I just realized the crip walk is just black people's version of the riverdance." - Havatchu
    "Brittany Spears gave me a leg job in an Alabama gas station bathroom" - Shaft Agent

My blog, where I write like it means something or some shit: http://manxbladesake.wordpress.com/
    Official 'Kevin Witness'
    Achievement unlocked! Offered drugs to a SRKer in real life
    (Oh right. That totally was on the local news today.)

Well, given what drizzt360 has constantly said about Stockton, it's not terribly surprising. Glad I've never wanted to or had to go there even if parts of Oakland are doubtless as bad.

Manx wrote: »
    (Ah. I see.)

Oh, it's every bit as severe. People just flip the fuck out over any and all things sexual.

:tup:

I disagree, @Manx. Not to say that being a physical abuser in the non-sexual sense isn't horrible, but at the same time sexual abuse is generally just more wrong in my and most people's views even before the whole social stigma of victims of sexual abuse being "defiled forever", especially if they're women, which just furthers the problem really.

I'll admit that the fact that both the United States and I in general are somewhat anti-sex influences that point of view though, even if those views are hypocritical in the case of at least the former.

Oh well. At the very least, it's good to be made aware that Solo is a horrible person given how much air-play she gets relative to the minimal popularity of whatever sport she plays.

- P. G. Wodehouse
This discussion has been closed.