SRK Lounge: More like turned on by Lesbian Seagulls

1457910475

Comments

  • The DamnedThe Damned Looking sane, feeling sane. Joined: Posts: 10,540 mod
    (I normally don't give a damn about The Washington Post's opinion on anything, especially with regards to this year, but, damn, Suicide Squad got shredded in that newspaper. I laughed at Jai Courtney getting called "off-brand Tom Hardy".)

    Anyway, since it's VGM Friday, for a challenge and out of curiosity, I figured I'd try to find as many video game-related songs as possible that "Diamond Dust" in the name. I only found about four since DDR doesn't count and because Youtube and Google kept giving me stupid Bleach stuff because of Diamond Dust Rebellion. I wouldn't necessarily say the Sonic ones are all that great, and, surprisingly, none of them are from Final Fantasy either, which is a bit weird, but they're all at least passable to listen to, with the one from KOF being the best.

    Incidentally, I also found out that diamond dust is apparently a real-life meteorological phenomenon, but that's neither here nor there:

    image

    image
    image

    image

    Preppy wrote: »
    If people have honest questions about why I gave somebody a timeout when being on SRK was causing him to physically harm himself, you can PM me. I think I was pretty straight-forward about it here.

    How come they can make a sequel to Ghostbusters but not to Devil's Advocate? That doesn't seem fair. I feel like we need to follow Christabella's story arc.

    Perhaps because too many Americans, even when they're not idiots, go to see shitty movies out of morbid curiosity or because they get dragged by their spouses (read: wives) like certain people did for a certain SJW-driven movie named Ghostbusters. [/not naming names] :coffee:
    "Well, see, the real magic isn't believing in yourself. The real magic is manipulating people by telling them to believe in themselves. The more you believe, the less you check facts."
    - Oglaf's Vanka in "Conviction"

    "Freddie experienced the sort of abysmal soul-sadness which afflicts one of Tolstoy's Russian peasants when, after putting in a heavy day's work strangling his father, beating his wife, and dropping the baby into the city's reservoir, he turns to the cupboards, only to find the vodka bottle empty."
    - P. G. Wodehouse
  • The MartianThe Martian A Terrible Fate. Joined: Posts: 11,949
    Just heard back from Game Stop on one of the many applications I filled out. They might be offering me a position.

    Pray for a nigga, ya'll!

    You applied for GameStop. You get what you deserve.

    ......a paycheck? :rofl:
    "You have a heart of gold. Don't let them take it from you."

  • odinodin the final solution Joined: Posts: 14,880 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Better have some clean pee on deck my nig.

    Gamestop does drug testing?
  • The MartianThe Martian A Terrible Fate. Joined: Posts: 11,949
    odin wrote: »
    Better have some clean pee on deck my nig.

    Gamestop does drug testing?

    @Sonichuman confirm or deny?

    It was to my understanding that they usually don't.

    Doesn't matter to me either way, I can easily detox in a week or two.
    "You have a heart of gold. Don't let them take it from you."

  • StockyJamStockyJam Joined: Posts: 4,294
    This new job I'm doing is cake. This lawn care equipment company pays me to drive prototype lawnmowers up and down a field for 8 hours a day while I listen to podcasts. I didn't even have the blades on for the first 6 hours today. Speaking of which you guys got any good podcasts for working? I can use headphones so it doesn't matter if it's nsfw. I've been listening to Sleepycast and Co-optional Podcast

    Bill blurr
  • Tekno VirusTekno Virus small man big strength Joined: Posts: 8,393
    Just got through that interview. uuuurggghhhh
    The Gates of Creation are manifold. I vow to enter them all.
    Dellusions are inexhaustible.
    I vow to end them all.
    Sentient beings are numberless.
    I vow to save them all.

    The Kree Way is SUPREME.
  • Hatred EdgeHatred Edge MAD STRUGGLE Joined: Posts: 15,912
    Just heard back from Game Stop on one of the many applications I filled out. They might be offering me a position.

    Pray for a nigga, ya'll!

    Pray for a nigga?

    PRAY TO ME.

    If you get hired, I feel bad for you.
    Has anyone thanked you today for not setting the whole world on fire?

    They should. I won't. I advocate setting the world on fire. But morons who actually like it, benefit from society, would do well to thank you and men like you for not visiting hell upon them.

    "You don't know what it's like to hate. To have your entire life become nothing more than an expression of hate. Nothing else matters. Nothing else can compare. Or taste as sweet."
  • GravityGravity Joined: Posts: 2,246
    Just got through that interview. uuuurggghhhh

    Didn't go well?
  • Rick RossRick Ross Niggaposi☆Continues Joined: Posts: 5,641
    Osama likes Melty Blood? :wtf:

    image
    "I don't think women in video games and anime are hyper sexualized. I think they're Mexican women who occasionally speak Japanese." - Tekno Virus, sharing his words of ethnic wisdom.
  • MechWarriorMechWarrior Joined: Posts: 5,692
    image For VGM Friday.
    XBL: MechWarriorNY
  • odinodin the final solution Joined: Posts: 14,880 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Rick Ross wrote: »
    Osama likes Melty Blood? :wtf:

    image

    Why do you keep watching this Gimli looking ass cracka.
  • NickRocksNickRocks or whatever Joined: Posts: 22,217
    Azure wrote: »
    NickRocks wrote: »
    theres some really talented digital artists on instagram

    its a shame digital art looks so same-y. going to take some oil painting classes. the fanart scene is wide open to be BTFO with some actual analog art

    Good man.

    Even people who actually notice this, rarely have the courage to point out the fact that the emperor's new clothes look the exact same as his '12 gear.

    So much of modern fantasy art is extremely same-sy.

    It is even worse than back when everyone wanted to be Raphael Jim Lee, and put comic pencilling in a box.

    yeah man, tbh tho i miss when everyone argued over the matrix and wanted to draw like joe MAD :3 but the digital same-ness is kinda grating. these kids have hella talent more than me but theres such a stifling amount of sameness. thats why i loved marko djurdjevic when he was on his marvel covers run, he would paint everything on one layer and treat it like he was painting with oils, no undo. i see alot of speed paint videos where they are slaves to ctrl+z. let the happy accidents happen!

    imagineFX is making a manga/anime version now. bought it to see if it helps me with drawing like a weeb

    the art i have in my head is anime-ish linework with loose ash wood-style paints over it. i dont see anyone doing anything close to it right now. woods halo art was fantastic
    image_244.jpg
    King of the Post-09ers
    Last of the Prembers, R.I.P. my nibbas
    Maximilian is a racist thief
    https://clips.twitch.tv/maximilian_dood/DifferentBeeHeyGuys
  • ManxManx Good waifu head Joined: Posts: 21,859 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Man, I just started a post in another thread in disagreement with someone and ended up looking through some of my old post history, LOL'ing at Rock B's expense, fucking crying about losing Yusuke :sad: and recalling some shit I still need to do.

    All because I'm trying to find that pic I posted of me in my underwear.

    @Neesa did you Million that? 'cause I need to get a copy of it. :rofl:

    :tup:
    ... and I'm out like I stole somethin'
    SRK thieves lasted about 5 mins until "tha man" locked me up. Even on SRK a thief's gotta hit the underground!
    "So I just realized the crip walk is just black people's version of the riverdance." - Havatchu
    "Brittany Spears gave me a leg job in an Alabama gas station bathroom" - Shaft Agent

    My blog, where I write like it means something or some shit: http://manxbladesake.wordpress.com/
    Official 'Kevin Witness'
    Achievement unlocked! Offered drugs to a SRKer in real life
  • ManxManx Good waifu head Joined: Posts: 21,859 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Gravity wrote: »
    Just got through that interview. uuuurggghhhh

    Didn't go well?

    For the most part it went well. There were two instances where they asked me specific things. They wanted to know about my knowledge about pumps and so they asked me a certain pump from 3-4 years ago, and wanted to know the exact parameters of the pumpage. I told them I didn't remember but what I did remember was how the pump was built. I don't think that was a good enough answer, but it was an artificially difficult question.

    Another question was, "Can you tell me what table 14 of API 610 (pump industry code)?" I usually look it up when I need to reference it, is what told them. They retort in a snarky way, "I thought you knew the ins and out of pump" I don't have every page memorized and so I told them "I don't have it memorized but I can look it up *looks it up*" then I proceed to tell them what we did on that specific project.

    tl;dr
    I think it went well except for the three instances they wanted me to remember some nebulous detail that happened almost 5 years ago. Weird. I don't know what to think about that.

    Just wait and see how it goes. You might have done better than you think. It's like in the IT field where they ask you a question about IRQs (:mad:). They don't expect you to have them 100% memorized even though there's only 8 of them. They just want to see if you're going to freak out just from the question and if you have a clue WTF they're talking about.

    Good luck anyhow.

    :tup:
    ... and I'm out like I stole somethin'
    SRK thieves lasted about 5 mins until "tha man" locked me up. Even on SRK a thief's gotta hit the underground!
    "So I just realized the crip walk is just black people's version of the riverdance." - Havatchu
    "Brittany Spears gave me a leg job in an Alabama gas station bathroom" - Shaft Agent

    My blog, where I write like it means something or some shit: http://manxbladesake.wordpress.com/
    Official 'Kevin Witness'
    Achievement unlocked! Offered drugs to a SRKer in real life
  • MIRACLEARROWMIRACLEARROW Kendoka Joined: Posts: 1,941
    Manx wrote: »
    Gravity wrote: »
    Just got through that interview. uuuurggghhhh

    Didn't go well?

    For the most part it went well. There were two instances where they asked me specific things. They wanted to know about my knowledge about pumps and so they asked me a certain pump from 3-4 years ago, and wanted to know the exact parameters of the pumpage. I told them I didn't remember but what I did remember was how the pump was built. I don't think that was a good enough answer, but it was an artificially difficult question.

    Another question was, "Can you tell me what table 14 of API 610 (pump industry code)?" I usually look it up when I need to reference it, is what told them. They retort in a snarky way, "I thought you knew the ins and out of pump" I don't have every page memorized and so I told them "I don't have it memorized but I can look it up *looks it up*" then I proceed to tell them what we did on that specific project.

    tl;dr
    I think it went well except for the three instances they wanted me to remember some nebulous detail that happened almost 5 years ago. Weird. I don't know what to think about that.

    Just wait and see how it goes. You might have done better than you think. It's like in the IT field where they ask you a question about IRQs (:mad:). They don't expect you to have them 100% memorized even though there's only 8 of them. They just want to see if you're going to freak out just from the question and if you have a clue WTF they're talking about.

    Good luck anyhow.

    :tup:

    Since I don't work in the industry WTF are pumps lol
    Check Out my Evil Ryu Combo/Mixup Video!!
    2012 Main: Evil Ryu and Ryu
    Retired: Guile - *Shades*, Makoto
    PSN - TojiSake
  • ManxManx Good waifu head Joined: Posts: 21,859 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    That's Tekno's shit.

    A pump to me is either the biggest fail safe in the data center I work at, or that thing Shaft Agent spent too much $$$ on. :coffee:

    :tup:
    ... and I'm out like I stole somethin'
    SRK thieves lasted about 5 mins until "tha man" locked me up. Even on SRK a thief's gotta hit the underground!
    "So I just realized the crip walk is just black people's version of the riverdance." - Havatchu
    "Brittany Spears gave me a leg job in an Alabama gas station bathroom" - Shaft Agent

    My blog, where I write like it means something or some shit: http://manxbladesake.wordpress.com/
    Official 'Kevin Witness'
    Achievement unlocked! Offered drugs to a SRKer in real life
  • mIRCmIRC GOD OF SMPTE Joined: Posts: 7,445
    Manx wrote: »
    All because I'm trying to find that pic I posted of me in my underwear.
    If you find that one of you with cream on your face then repost it.
  • Tekno VirusTekno Virus small man big strength Joined: Posts: 8,393
    Manx wrote: »
    That's Tekno's shit.

    A pump to me is either the biggest fail safe in the data center I work at, or that thing Shaft Agent spent too much $$$ on. :coffee:

    :tup:

    I got another question wrong, but damn it, it was a badly formulated question. They asked me if you can crank up the speed. I didn't know you could crank up the speed with VFDs so I said something else. He replied, "o you change it by changing the frequency" omg, now this dude thinks I don't know what pulse width modulation. VFDs are always used to operate at partial capacity and at peak efficiency at the same time. I never wondered what happens beyond 100% capacity. Aaargh, I don't know if I came across sounding intelligent. That's how you become a successful engineer. A lot of engineers I've met don't know what the flying fuck they're talking about, but they do a good job at sounding intelligent.
    The Gates of Creation are manifold. I vow to enter them all.
    Dellusions are inexhaustible.
    I vow to end them all.
    Sentient beings are numberless.
    I vow to save them all.

    The Kree Way is SUPREME.
  • ExposedDExposedD I am thou Joined: Posts: 6,089
    VGM

    image
    How do you play the best shit when XB1 has no games...? I don't understand.
    Mass Effect, Forza, Fallout, Skyrim, GTA Online. It'd be perfectly fine if no other games were ever made. Ever.
  • AzureAzure E-Sports is fucking retarded. Joined: Posts: 9,048
    Booze, yo.

    Fuck Formalities Fridays:

    image

    Now that that's out of the way... on to drawing.

    Peace, bitches!. :tup: :tup:

    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

    eSports is fucking retarded.
  • Phantom AngelPhantom Angel The Divine One™ Joined: Posts: 26,855
    angelpalm wrote: »


    Seems like I've been summoned....

    Ooops my bad, fall back scrub.

    You got the wrong guy

    image
    "Old enough to know better, Young enough to not give a fuck"

    R.I.P. YusukeUrameshi aka Yusuke_The_Detective
  • Phantom AngelPhantom Angel The Divine One™ Joined: Posts: 26,855
    Nope. Staying.

    tumblr_lyiw2g4CVm1ro1rkmo1_500.gif
    "Old enough to know better, Young enough to not give a fuck"

    R.I.P. YusukeUrameshi aka Yusuke_The_Detective
  • StockyJamStockyJam Joined: Posts: 4,294
    Kromo wrote: »
    Since when does gamestop need you to memorize pump specs?

    i'm surprised gamestop hasnt gone out of business yet.
    ever since the digital age game stores have been closing and going out of business here in nyc.
    i checked google maps for gamestops in nyc and like 1/2 to 2/3rds have disappeared compared to how many there were 6 years ago.
  • AzureAzure E-Sports is fucking retarded. Joined: Posts: 9,048
    NickRocks wrote: »
    Azure wrote: »
    NickRocks wrote: »
    theres some really talented digital artists on instagram

    its a shame digital art looks so same-y. going to take some oil painting classes. the fanart scene is wide open to be BTFO with some actual analog art

    Good man.

    Even people who actually notice this, rarely have the courage to point out the fact that the emperor's new clothes look the exact same as his '12 gear.

    So much of modern fantasy art is extremely same-sy.

    It is even worse than back when everyone wanted to be Raphael Jim Lee, and put comic pencilling in a box.

    yeah man, tbh tho i miss when everyone argued over the matrix and wanted to draw like joe MAD :3 but the digital same-ness is kinda grating. these kids have hella talent more than me but theres such a stifling amount of sameness. thats why i loved marko djurdjevic when he was on his marvel covers run, he would paint everything on one layer and treat it like he was painting with oils, no undo. i see alot of speed paint videos where they are slaves to ctrl+z. let the happy accidents happen!

    imagineFX is making a manga/anime version now. bought it to see if it helps me with drawing like a weeb

    the art i have in my head is anime-ish linework with loose ash wood-style paints over it. i dont see anyone doing anything close to it right now. woods halo art was fantastic
    image_244.jpg

    I would say that they have a precise vector of craft, not anything more than you, much less more talent.

    You be you.

    That's how you make it, honestly.

    Don't believe anything else.
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

    eSports is fucking retarded.
  • AzureAzure E-Sports is fucking retarded. Joined: Posts: 9,048
    edited August 2016
    ...

    Just to not be a completely pretentious hipster: :coffee:

    image
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

    eSports is fucking retarded.
  • AzureAzure E-Sports is fucking retarded. Joined: Posts: 9,048
    angelpalm wrote: »
    Nope. Staying.

    Well since your here.

    th_1265400823-925.jpg

    So much for you being the "Hung One/Great Black Hope". :/
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

    eSports is fucking retarded.
  • angelpalmangelpalm Pancakes are delicious yo Joined: Posts: 22,701 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    hey
  • angelpalmangelpalm Pancakes are delicious yo Joined: Posts: 22,701 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    guys
  • angelpalmangelpalm Pancakes are delicious yo Joined: Posts: 22,701 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    i like turtles
  • AzureAzure E-Sports is fucking retarded. Joined: Posts: 9,048
    angelpalm wrote: »
    i like turtles

    Fuck Guile.

    No you.
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

    eSports is fucking retarded.
  • AzureAzure E-Sports is fucking retarded. Joined: Posts: 9,048
    Wasted wrote: »
    DB will never look that good again.

    Gohan Merkking Cell was the penultimate, imo.
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

    eSports is fucking retarded.
  • AzureAzure E-Sports is fucking retarded. Joined: Posts: 9,048
    hey

    guys

    i like asian women


    You and 100% of the heterosexual segment of SRK.

    And?
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

    eSports is fucking retarded.
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 23,255 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    This page isn't meant to be viewed on a mobile connection.
    This is offensive.
1457910475
Sign In or Register to comment.