NFL Thread: The Raiders will be moving to LasVegas. #blackhole2gloryhole

Comments

• FrostyAUFrostyAU Lynx in your sinks Joined: Posts: 7,595
    Saitsu wrote: »
    I don't like neither but it's better than nothing. I've seen little of Savage and outside the Jags game he looked god awful against the Bengals and the Titans. He hangs on to the ball to long and missed some check down that would have been helpful in the Tennessee game where they had awful field position throughout.

Idk...at least nothing is cheaper and less of a pain in the ass.

Well O'Brien's ass is on the line this upcoming season so going cheaper is not a route he would want to go. Unless he wants to get the fuck out of town since he can't stand Rick Smith.

O'Brien isn't in danger of losing his job with a 27-21 record and a playoff win. Something needs to happen soon on offence which starts with the quarterback but I wouldn't say his ass is on the line.
  • WilWil Joined: Posts: 6,043
    SFV: Cammy, Ibuki, Karin
  • r00ster22r00ster22 Joined: Posts: 3,920
    Damn we lost even when he was with her. What chance do we stand now?
    Leona Avatar by: Savaii64
    Leona Picture by: .Cobra

"A few people in the scene know how to work on sticks."
    Your signature has been modifed, please read the rules.
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Let's Hit the Climax! Joined: Posts: 23,972
    r00ster22 wrote: »
    Damn we lost even when he was with her. What chance do we stand now?

He's still got cheap ass Ted Thompson hindering the amount of talent the team can acquire and retain, so the league is still mostly safe... Unless you're the Bears or playoff Cowboys.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • Ken34Ken34 a.k.a Mashima Taichi Joined: Posts: 6,955 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    fuck ted
    "True Strength is something Money and Credit cards cannot buy"
  • Grimmjow316Grimmjow316 Huracán Salvadoreño Joined: Posts: 7,309
    FrostyAU wrote: »
    I don't like neither but it's better than nothing. I've seen little of Savage and outside the Jags game he looked god awful against the Bengals and the Titans. He hangs on to the ball to long and missed some check down that would have been helpful in the Tennessee game where they had awful field position throughout.

Well O'Brien's ass is on the line this upcoming season so going cheaper is not a route he would want to go. Unless he wants to get the fuck out of town since he can't stand Rick Smith.

O'Brien isn't in danger of losing his job with a 27-21 record and a playoff win. Something needs to happen soon on offence which starts with the quarterback but I wouldn't say his ass is on the line.

His contract is coming up and McNair isn't sounding too keen on offering a new one, compare that to Kubiak who he quickly gave one before the season started years back. The big issues is O'Brien and Rick Smith don't get along and we all know McNair will side with Rick 10/10 times so he is already fighting a losing battle. I think the biggest tell that this upcoming season is the make it or break it year came after O'Brien was named O.C. now the entire NFL will see if he a great "offensive mind" as he was touted or will the offense look exactly the same and be exposed as a fraud. When to date the guy who grasp the offense the most was Fitzpatrick yeah that's not good.

Now this one is pure speculation on my part but after his brief bout with cancer I think McNair wants to make the push to win now instead of being extremely patient as he was during the Kubiak years. I just think you don't how long you have left in life so he wants to accomplish at least winning a SB before he goes.
    "Life's a journey not a destination."
    FC: 3368-2140-0560
    PSN: Grimmjow316

His contract is coming up and McNair isn't sounding too keen on offering a new one, compare that to Kubiak who he quickly gave one before the season started years back. The big issues is O'Brien and Rick Smith don't get along and we all know McNair will side with Rick 10/10 times so he is already fighting a losing battle. I think the biggest tell that this upcoming season is the make it or break it year came after O'Brien was named O.C. now the entire NFL will see if he a great "offensive mind" as he was touted or will the offense look exactly the same and be exposed as a fraud. When to date the guy who grasp the offense the most was Fitzpatrick yeah that's not good.

Now this one is pure speculation on my part but after his brief bout with cancer I think McNair wants to make the push to win now instead of being extremely patient as he was during the Kubiak years. I just think you don't how long you have left in life so he wants to accomplish at least winning a SB before he goes.

OB's offence led New England to an unbeaten record and made Penn State threatening with all the restrictions they faced after Sandusky. I think the issue is that Rick Smith has been neglecting to draft and develop quarterbacks and the endless string of journeyman have been faced with poor OLines and until recently a weak receiving core. It's not a team that's built to light up the scoreboard. OB understands this and wants to play ball control hence the focus on the run game, you can't do that giving the ball over though which is precisely what Osweiler, Hoyer and Fitz did.
  • Grimmjow316Grimmjow316 Huracán Salvadoreño Joined: Posts: 7,309
    OB was the OC for one season I extremely doubt he had such an impact especially when you have freaking Tom Brady as your QB and an excellent coach in BB. As for Rick his neglect of QB has been big but it's not like O'Brien hasn't been QBs that he's worked with before Hoyer and Mallet and they both were awful.
    "Life's a journey not a destination."
    FC: 3368-2140-0560
    PSN: Grimmjow316
  • miomiomiomio Joined: Posts: 4
    Gimpy wrote: »
    Rodgers is about to be reborn like Altered Beast!

yea!
    OB was the OC for one season I extremely doubt he had such an impact especially when you have freaking Tom Brady as your QB and an excellent coach in BB. As for Rick his neglect of QB has been big but it's not like O'Brien hasn't been QBs that he's worked with before Hoyer and Mallet and they both were awful.

Again, OB has been doing what he can with a poor hand. You've got journeyman quarterbacks with limited weapons and a poor OLine. The weapons situation has been fixed but there is still no answer at QB and a lot of questions on the OLine. It's hard to create offence when you have no time in the pocket. New England might have Brady but they also have one of the consistently better OLines in the league and even though Brady's weapons have changed he's always got targets for the football.
  • ThePurpleBunnyThePurpleBunny Joined: Posts: 16,788
    Reports abound that Lynch will look to the Pats if he doesn't get signed by the Raiders.

Pats + Sherman + Lynch

Where's David Stern to counter with "football reasons"?
    Twitch
    Fightcade: FaceToFist
  • SaitsuSaitsu Tranquilo...ASSENAYO! Joined: Posts: 33,574
    Well blame the damn Raiders in that case.
    PSN: Saitsuofleaves SF5 Tag: Saitsu  Baby Steps to Giant Strides
    FC: 0490-4604-8179 
    Street Fighter 5: Vega
    Fisher retired.
    Steve Fisher. San Diego State men's basketball coach.

April Fools

:wonder:
    Twitch
  • GimpyGimpy Joined: Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    If this is true, I'm curious to see how this will turn out.

C.O.P.A

Me, Shinshay, Shatterstar, Lil' Majin, Rokusho, Nobita Kun, Million, Hold Dat, R.P.D rookie, shinryukev, Mycah Leonhart, b1gazn, Warblade49, GunflameBuri, Shizuma_15, Level 3
  • rcaidorcaido Dynamic Bayside Duo Joined: Posts: 8,272
    Seahawks are going to trade Lynch to the Raiders. Just working out numbers. This is bitter sweet, i get to watch Beastmode play again, wish he still played for us.
    rcaido wrote: »
    Seahawks are going to trade Lynch to the Raiders. Just working out numbers. This is bitter sweet, i get to watch Beastmode play again, wish he still played for us.

It'll be nice to see Lynch playing for his hometown Raiders before they close up shop and move to Vegas. Lots of respect will be given to the Seahawks organization if they can make this trade happen.
  • jae hoonjae hoon Flames of Justice Joined: Posts: 12,229 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Aaron Hernandez found not guilty.
    SRK Kobrai Kai - Kickin bitches in the face since 2001
    jae hoon wrote: »
    Aaron Hernandez found not guilty.

Of one murder. Still has his life sentence from another.
    Blandino resigned as dean of officiating too. Probably didn't want to be the one to overturn that verdict.
    Twitch
    Shit man...that's horrible...
  • KimuraLOXKimuraLOX Step into my zone, mad rhymes will stifle ya Joined: Posts: 4,003
    He's prob on suicide watch.
    I just learned today that Kate and Rooney Mara are the granddaughters of Art Rooney and their dad is John Mara of the Giants front office.

Rooney is even named after her granddad(obviously)... That family is balling out of control.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • chadouken!chadouken! less < more Joined: Posts: 4,784
    po pimpus wrote: »
    I just learned today that Kate and Rooney Mara are the granddaughters of Art Rooney and their dad is John Mara of the Giants front office.

Rooney is even named after her granddad(obviously)... That family is balling out of control.

That's why I was so happy when
    Frank Underwood pushed her ass in front of the subway
    because fuck the Giants.
    This SRK nonsense will never stop.
    -jimmy1200, unbanned
  • Mood4food77Mood4food77 Joined: Posts: 9,366

What rock have you been sleeping under

They're not winning any games next year without drugs lol. Oh well, the number one pick will be pretty valuable with who's coming out of the next draft depending on how this year goes.

What rock have you been sleeping under

I guess the same one LordWilliam sleeps under, lol.
    The draft needs to hurry up already. Too many mocks... Need some different baseless speculation for a while.
    The draft needs to hurry up already. Too many mocks... Need some different baseless speculation for a while.

At least we're getting the schedule this week. But shit, anything can be better than the absolute nuke NFL dropped on the Eagles last year...
  • Ken34Ken34 a.k.a Mashima Taichi Joined: Posts: 6,955 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    dont the browns get tired of drafting 1st round qbs? lol
    "True Strength is something Money and Credit cards cannot buy"
    Ken34 wrote: »
    dont the browns get tired of drafting 1st round qbs? lol

Word on the street is they won't take QBs with either first round pick. People are expecting them to take Myles Garrett and a defensive back, potentially trading down again. I believe this year is another mulligan for a guy like Sam Darnold if he has a good year.

I never knew that either.

Now I will go back to not knowing about it.

:coffee:
    Twitch
    Less than 24 Hours from the Schedule.
  • GreenwoodGreenwood Earth, the only true God Joined: Posts: 881
    That's awesome! A horrible piece of shit is dead. We should all celebrate, the world is a better place. If you think this is sad, then you're an idiot.
    SFV: CamCam Inj2: CawCaw
  • Geese PantsGeese Pants Working on it.......... Joined: Posts: 20,664 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    The Prince of Masturbation.........

"Please do not use such strong words...........it makes you look weak."
    -Traitor Aizen Souske
  • GimpyGimpy Joined: Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

I actually like both of those snowflakes. I'd make love to them wearing a Redskins jersey, some Redskins socks and a pair of Timbs.

Also, I woke up at 6:30 this morning, flipped on the news and they were talking about Aaron Hernandez. I'm honestly not chocked or surprised by his "suicide" but I feel there is more to this.
    C.O.P.A

Me, Shinshay, Shatterstar, Lil' Majin, Rokusho, Nobita Kun, Million, Hold Dat, R.P.D rookie, shinryukev, Mycah Leonhart, b1gazn, Warblade49, GunflameBuri, Shizuma_15, Level 3
  • odinodin is october coming? Joined: Posts: 15,209 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Homie was sawft.
    Couldn't handle that life but had no issues with murder.
    Yahoo pls

9bzyruQ.png
  • Sexperienced.Sexperienced. kdh Joined: Posts: 5,244
    edited April 20
    Can someone explain to me why running backs constantly run into the pile-up rather than around it ot to the left or right side of the field??
    Post edited by Sexperienced. on
    Can someone explain to me why running back constantly run into the pile-up rather than around it ot to the left or right side of the field??

Because the play was designed for the running back to go in that specific direction even if the offensive line fails to create a hole to run though.
  • BR3N7BR3N7 mmmmm creamy!!! Joined: Posts: 1,868
    Hmm finally gonna watch Hard Knocks. Hopefully Tampa doesn't get to distracted.
This discussion has been closed.