NFL Thread: The Raiders will be moving to LasVegas. #blackhole2gloryhole

Comments

• GimpyGimpy Joined: Posts: 9,156 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    The Bucs about to be like this on Hard Knocks....

C.O.P.A

Me, Shinshay, Shatterstar, Lil' Majin, Rokusho, Nobita Kun, Million, Hold Dat, R.P.D rookie, shinryukev, Mycah Leonhart, b1gazn, Warblade49, GunflameBuri, Shizuma_15, Level 3
  • SaitsuSaitsu Tranquilo...ASSENAYO! Joined: Posts: 34,101
    Greenwood wrote: »
    That's awesome! A horrible piece of shit is dead. We should all celebrate, the world is a better place. If you think this is sad, then you're an idiot.

Well until you read the part in the lawbooks that says that now in death Aaron Hernandez is considered an innocent man due to a technicality.

I don't think it's sad, I think it's annoying.
    PSN: Saitsuofleaves SF5 Tag: Saitsu  Baby Steps to Giant Strides
    FC: 0490-4604-8179 
    Street Fighter 5: Vega
  • FrostyAUFrostyAU Lynx in your sinks Joined: Posts: 7,921
    Andre Johnson signed his one day contract and had his retirement speech. He'll be the first Texan in the Hall of Fame.
  • Sexperienced.Sexperienced. kdh Joined: Posts: 5,257
    edited April 20
    Wil wrote: »
    Can someone explain to me why running back constantly run into the pile-up rather than around it ot to the left or right side of the field??

Because the play was designed for the running back to go in that specific direction even if the offensive line fails to create a hole to run though.

My point is it seems that every single play is like that unless the play is literally just a few yards from the end zone.
  • a15kkoa15kko Joined: Posts: 5,639
    Crazy how Hernandez's life played out man. Got drafted at like 20 and was doing great and suddenly boom in jail and dead at 27. Sad at how he wasted his life.

That's gonna be one hell of a 30 for 30
    po pimpus wrote: »
    Gronk gonna Gronk, even at the White House...

Gronk is cooked.
  • purbeastpurbeast Joined: Posts: 4,674
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Let's Hit the Climax! Joined: Posts: 24,821
    FrostyAU wrote: »

Gronk is cooked.

Gronk will be fine.

My gut says this was a publicity stunt to get Spicer out of the media doghouse for a moment.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10

Gronk is cooked.

Gronk will be fine.

My gut says this was a publicity stunt to get Spicer out of the media doghouse for a moment.

Cooked as in baked, toasted, he's a bit fried in the head.

Gronk is cooked.

Gronk will be fine.

Cooked as in baked, toasted, he's a bit fried in the head.

Lol. That too.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • xEGAxBeastkingxxEGAxBeastkingx Sorry about yo damn luck Joined: Posts: 2,374
    Hell yeah Saints/Vikings is the MNF opener. @charlie88 you hype homie?
    Gamertag - GDxKingofBeasts
    SFV - Balrog
    Saints | Cardinals | Suns fan
  • maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 36,036 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited April 20
    im convinced that was unplanned. just because gronk does shit like that all the time. half my friends have hung out with him just cause he'll show up to random bars n shit to play pool. like he forgets he makes millions of dollars n shit lol. this nigga showed up to a few edm raves as well in boston
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
    Oh lovely, Philly gets to START the year with the NFC East gauntlet rather than finish the year with it like usual.
  • Grimmjow316Grimmjow316 Huracán Salvadoreño Joined: Posts: 7,450
    edited April 21
    So Texans start with three straight on the road against the Jags, Bengals and Pats. The leaks say we host the Steelers on Christmas.

Edit: Alright so we host the Jags.
    Post edited by Grimmjow316 on
    "Life's a journey not a destination."
    FC: 3368-2140-0560
    PSN: Grimmjow316
    Games on my Bday AND Christmas.
    No facing any teams off their bye week, a normal Bye Week at Week 10, the NFL allowed us to have our West Coast games back to back...

I feel MUCH better about this year.
  • ThePurpleBunnyThePurpleBunny Joined: Posts: 16,980
    I see schedule.

16-0

I bet rcaido's arcade machines on it.
    Twitchy | Twatter
    Fightcade: FaceToFist
    So Texans start with three straight on the road against the Jags, Bengals and Pats. The leaks say we host the Steelers on Christmas.

Edit: Alright so we host the Jags.

It's a mixed bag. Some easy ones and hard ones
    Outside of having to play both of the Falcons games within two weeks of each other I'm pretty content with this schedule.
    SFV - Balrog
  • Mood4food77Mood4food77 Joined: Posts: 9,494
    So ESPN predicts that the NFC east, south, and AFC west will all have 9-7 record teams at worst. As in, 4th place in each division will be 9-7. Lol yea right
  • a15kkoa15kko Joined: Posts: 5,639
    Raiders with 5 primetime games. Damnn
    sooo i heard something interesting. that aaron hernadez may have killed himself, because of some weird mass loophole that clears his conviction? or something along those lines. which allows his daughter to get the money he would have from the pats, basically setting her for life.

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    So ESPN predicts that the NFC east, south, and AFC west will all have 9-7 record teams at worst. As in, 4th place in each division will be 9-7. Lol yea right

So they predict the Chargers at 9-7?
    office-space.jpg
    Twitchy | Twatter
    maxx wrote: »
    sooo i heard something interesting. that aaron hernadez may have killed himself, because of some weird mass loophole that clears his conviction? or something along those lines. which allows his daughter to get the money he would have from the pats, basically setting her for life.

I already touched upon it earlier that yes, due to a loophole, Aaron Hernandez is legally innocent of the murder of Odin Lloyd now.

HOWEVER, his contract with the Patriots and the culpability there is a whole other can of worms, which will probably also be fought hard in court.

Just looking at who they have on paper the AFC South teams are loaded. The Titans were good last year, Houston depends on the QB, Jacksonville have a ridiculous roster on the defensive side of the ball now and the Colts have Luck. The AFC South also gets to play the Niners, Rams and Browns this year.
  • rcaidorcaido Dynamic Bayside Duo Joined: Posts: 8,318
    Just heads up guys, those of you who wear hats...Lids is having a bunch of NFL hats for $10.
    https://www.lids.com/nfl-headwear-sale
    Funny how the ONE hat actually on sale for 10 is a mexican league team.
    SFV - Balrog
    When you add them to the cart, the prices will adjust to $10 from the link i posted. I ordered 8.
  • Geese PantsGeese Pants Working on it.......... Joined: Posts: 20,956 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited April 21
    rcaido wrote: »
    When you add them to the cart, the prices will adjust to $10 from the link i posted. I ordered 8.

Not sure if it's the site........or my browser.
    For some reason it's not letting me change my inventory.

Edit: Shitty Browser.

Bought a couple of hats.........good find.
    The Prince of Masturbation.........

"Please do not use such strong words...........it makes you look weak."
    -Traitor Aizen Souske
    http://patriotswire.usatoday.com/2017/04/21/aaron-hernandez-bisexual-gay-report-odin-lloyd-murder/
    The Aaron Hernandez story has gone well beyond the gruesome tale of a murderous former NFL player. His recent suicide brought to light a possible new motivation for the murder of Odin Lloyd, an acquaintance of Hernandez for whom Hernandez was convicted of murdering in 2013. According to a Newsweek report published Friday, Aaron Hernandez was bisexual, and Lloyd knew.

Ok then.
    Twitchy | Twatter
    http://patriotswire.usatoday.com/2017/04/21/aaron-hernandez-bisexual-gay-report-odin-lloyd-murder/
    The Aaron Hernandez story has gone well beyond the gruesome tale of a murderous former NFL player. His recent suicide brought to light a possible new motivation for the murder of Odin Lloyd, an acquaintance of Hernandez for whom Hernandez was convicted of murdering in 2013. According to a Newsweek report published Friday, Aaron Hernandez was bisexual, and Lloyd knew.

Ok then.

uhhhh.....

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
  • Ken34Ken34 a.k.a Mashima Taichi Joined: Posts: 6,985 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    they taking this too far
    "True Strength is something Money and Credit cards cannot buy"
    edited April 23
    Who the fuck cares? A murdering piece of shit took his own life after killing a man.

Fuck him.
  • ChachiChachi The Masterpiece Joined: Posts: 4,681
    6 primetime games for the Chiefs. *sighs* I guess...

Also the Bernard Pollard post above reminds me of how shitty the Haley/Pioli years were. Pollard was (maybe still is) a hard hitting safety who got cut to save money. Eric Berry was selected the following draft and paid more money to do the same thing.

Of course, things worked out with Berry, but Pollard took out Brady for the whole year. I don't know how much more you can do to help your team win than do that. Maybe he should have put Moss through a table? Pollard is also indirectly responsible for Matt Cassel being set for life with the contracts he scored after that 11-5 season with the Patriots.
    "Now I can spend that flight money on gettin some titties in my face"- KC's Notorious

CFN ID: TKC_ChachiPC Fightcade: Chachi
    edited April 23
    The Chiefs have a pretty friendly schedule TBH

The Chiefs and the Seachickens are the only teams in the league that don't have consecutive road games. The Chiefs also have a very friendly schedule with rest days and the perfect bye week before the stretch
    Peterson to the Saints who just happen to open the season against the Vikings
    Yeah my friend woke me up telling me about that. I thought she was joking until I read it everywhere else. I honestly don't know how to feel about this.
    SFV - Balrog
    The Chiefs and the Seachickens are the only teams in the league that don't have consecutive road games.

They both have consecutive road games. They just have their bye weeks in between those games.
    Twitchy | Twatter
  • DGod205DGod205 The Soul of Kyokugenryu Joined: Posts: 2,471
    edited April 25
    So instead of trying to play for a Super Bowl, AP decided to sign with the Saints...
    CvS2-Ken Joe Geese
    MvC2- Guile Gambit Jin---OR---Cable Cyclops Sentinel
    USFIV- Ken, Poison, Rolento, Makoto, Guy, Cody
    MK9- Cage Scorpion Reptile Raiden Mileena
    TT2- Law & Heihachi
    DOA5 Ultimate- Jann Lee Hyabusa Hitomi Ayane
    VF5FS- Jacky Kage Vanessa Brad Goh
  • jae hoonjae hoon Flames of Justice Joined: Posts: 12,477 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    DGod205 wrote: »
    So instead of trying to play for a Super Bowl, AP decided to sign with the Saints...

Saints gave him more money and a starting gig is why.
    SRK Kobrai Kai - Kickin bitches in the face since 2001
    When you a washed up RB with a bad rep, go for the damn money, you never know when you're getting another payday.
    Besides he's playing with Breesus. He won't need to run too often.
    rodgers is telling our front office we dont need to draft an offensive linemen because he feels someone in house can replace lang....rodgers, i hope ur right man....

but still fuck ted thompson, stupid fuck is stingy with money but signs 3 TEs in 2 years -_- ...
    Ken34 wrote: »
    rodgers is telling our front office we dont need to draft an offensive linemen because he feels someone in house can replace lang....rodgers, i hope ur right man....

but still fuck ted thompson, stupid fuck is stingy with money but signs 3 TEs in 2 years -_- ...

We tried that last year & Wilson got 3 injuries. We ended up replacing our starting LT with a guy who played basketball for college.
    Twitchy | Twatter
  • SadQuotesSadQuotes Begging for Thread Joined: Posts: 4,524
    it seems lagarett blount might end up with the giants
This discussion has been closed.