NFL Thread: The Raiders will be moving to LasVegas. #blackhole2gloryhole

The Invincible SwordsmanThe Invincible Swordsman Only built for SRKJoined: Posts: 3,368 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
edited March 27 in General Discussion
Alright ladies. It's that time again. Out with the old thread, and in with the new season!

- FFL sign ups should be soon
- Goodell finally got to nerf Brady
- The NFC East still looks as free as ever
- We'll miss Beast Mode more than Peyton manning
- Johnny Lolball
- Jay Cutlol
- The Lolboys
- Could the raiders finally return to the days of old?

This has been THE INVINCIBLE SWORDSMAN saying:

Let's get it in!

And one of you mods close the old thread.
Post edited by The Invincible Swordsman on

Comments

• Geese PantsGeese Pants Working on it.......... Joined: Posts: 20,350
    Despite tonight................still rooting for Da Bears.
    The Prince of Masturbation.........

"Please do not use such strong words...........it makes you look weak."
    -Traitor Aizen Souske
  • chadouken!chadouken! less < more Joined: Posts: 4,565
    The Redskins are going to win the Superbowl!
    This SRK nonsense will never stop.
    -jimmy1200, unbanned
  • WilWil Joined: Posts: 5,948
    EDP is back in mid-season form

SFV: Cammy, Ibuki, Karin
  • charlie88charlie88 Ya'll niggas gay. The Keving Gates kinda gay. Joined: Posts: 4,836
    I was waiting for the new thread to start. Didn't get to watch my Saints play but I heard the defense looked better. I will have to wait and see. Either way....thank the maker for football. All woman need to report to sandwhich duty ASAP lmao j/k
    FC:1864 9258 8415
    PSN: Death_Loner_Kage
    Umvc3: Learning Viper...plays tron strange dante strider

I am willing to play trade and embrace the suck
  • a15kkoa15kko Joined: Posts: 5,515
    edited August 2016
    should put a team list to distinguish between the real and the fakes and because of all the randoms we get when its playoff time
  • ThePurpleBunnyThePurpleBunny Joined: Posts: 16,653
    a15kko wrote: »
    should put a team list to distinguish between the real and the fakes and because of all the randoms we get when its playoff time

Real fans:
    - Seahawks fans

Fake fans:
    - Everyone else
    Karin > *. Games with Karin and Vampire Savior > *.
    Website | Twitch | Your mom | Facebook | Twitter
    Fightcade: FaceToFist - I play both Alpha 3 and the garbage that isn't Alpha 3.
    Patriots wide receiver Malcolm Mitchell dislocated his elbow on this play:

He'll be out for at least a month and maybe into the regular season.
  • GimpyGimpy Joined: Posts: 8,771
    I'm going to have to talk to Bruce Allen and ask to bring back the white jersey with burgundy pants look for the Redskins. Something about white on gold just seem so unnatural to me. Burgundy on gold is excellent IMHO.
    C.O.P.A

Me, Shinshay, Shatterstar, Lil' Majin, Rokusho, Nobita Kun, Million, Hold Dat, R.P.D rookie, shinryukev, Mycah Leonhart, b1gazn, Warblade49, GunflameBuri, Shizuma_15, Level 3
  • dn0sdn0s Joined: Posts: 402
    Falcons offense looked like garbage, defense looked adequate, and preseason still sucks
    LA Rams look about as good as the last time they existed
  • Ken34Ken34 a.k.a Mashima Taichi Joined: Posts: 6,904
    Jeff Janis reportedly suffered fracture in hand

dam man, he showed signs of potential last year, now he is in danger of not making the team.
    "True Strength is something Money and Credit cards cannot buy"
  • ChachiChachi The Masterpiece Joined: Posts: 4,635
    This may be the year of the running back (by committee).

Chiefs, Cowboys, Raiders (wearing #34 apparently breaks the game) and Titans look like they have depth at that position.
    "Now I can spend that flight money on gettin some titties in my face"- KC's Notorious

CFN ID: TKC_ChachiPC Fightcade: Chachi
  • SnowmanSnowman Joined: Posts: 1,548
    I'm not holding out much hope for Miami to make a playoff season this year, I just would like a competent year from my team. If not and it all falls apart I can see them looking for a new QB if Gase can't get anything out of Tannehill.
  • KowtowRobinsonKowtowRobinson TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! Joined: Posts: 6,415
    Who is sending out the emails for fantasy this season? I know it's "soon" just want to make sure to not miss out like I did last season.
  • jae hoonjae hoon Flames of Justice Joined: Posts: 11,768
    Of course I am in for fantasy
    SRK Kobrai Kai - Kickin bitches in the face since 2001
  • TheWholeFnShowTheWholeFnShow Been here too long. Joined: Posts: 1,410
    I am in for fantasy too!
    SRK's Kristin Kreuk lover: 2000 - 2006
    SRK's Brenda Song lover: 2006 - 2011
  • NeloVergilNeloVergil Joined: Posts: 3,032
    Fuck it i'll join if theres a spot
    PSN: NeloVergil8909
    CFN: KingII

"Growth creates repulsion, accelerate the growth!
  • a15kkoa15kko Joined: Posts: 5,515
    Chachi wrote: »
    This may be the year of the running back (by committee).

Chiefs, Cowboys, Raiders (wearing #34 apparently breaks the game) and Titans look like they have depth at that position.

George gotta stay consistent
  • FrostyAUFrostyAU Lynx in your sinks Joined: Posts: 7,392
    Said it a couple of times but put me down for fantasy
  • FrostyAUFrostyAU Lynx in your sinks Joined: Posts: 7,392
    Also, AFC South definitely not looking low tier anymore
  • The Co-JonesThe Co-Jones Yo, what dafuq are ya doin bruh? Joined: Posts: 4,039

Seems random to me kappa
    UMVC3: Taskmaster / Sentinel / Nova -|- Taskmaster / Dormammu / Sentinel

Sentinel Model: COTA-94-Prototype Running Windows Vista

3DS FC: 3024-5714-6069

SRK Pokemon Rotation Battle Champion
    Football PSI testing is more random than drug tests and probably non-existent. PSI test results are kept in "secrecy" to the point players, media, and even the owners don't know what's happening with the tests. Roger Goodell himself said they don't keep PSI test results. The "NFL Security" handles PSI testing and logging. One officiating crew said they only saw a PSI test done once in the 2015 season: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/08/14/how-often-does-random-psi-testing-happen/

:coffee:
    Fuggit, put me down for fantasy. Let's see how far I can reach this year.
    "Now I can spend that flight money on gettin some titties in my face"- KC's Notorious

• kazkaz 'Dat Kryptonite Joined: Posts: 4,058
    My bad y'all. Been slippin on fantasy invites. I haven't set up the leagues yet but I'm the meantime send me your email address of you're down to play. I'll send out invites this weekend.

Just a heads up now so there's no surprises, draft day will end up being the day before labor day more than likely.
    RockBogart on SRK's NFL Thread: "I just don't spend all season in the thread, saying dumb shit and arguing with monbaby."

Thurst mad about Romo in IRC:
    (4:12:43 PM) thurstOFF left the room (Leaving) HAHAHA
    Alright ladies. It's that time again. Out with the old thread, and in with the new season!

- FFL sign ups should be soon
    - Goodell finally got to nerf Brady
    - The NFC East still looks as free as ever
    - We'll miss Beast Mode more than Peyton manning
    - Johnny Lolball
    - Jay Cutlol
    - The Lolboys
    - Could the raiders finally return to the days of old?

This has been THE INVINCIBLE SWORDSMAN saying:

Let's get it in!

And one of you mods close the old thread.

Can you put in the first post or thread title to pm me for a fantasy invite? Also, you down to lose again?
    RockBogart on SRK's NFL Thread: "I just don't spend all season in the thread, saying dumb shit and arguing with monbaby."

The NFL is threatening to suspend James Harrison, Julius Peppers, Clay Matthews, and Mike Neal for not cooperating with the league investigation (not for testing positive for PEDs) over the Al-Jazeera PED allegations - http://sports.yahoo.com/news/the-nfl-just-challenged-the-nflpa-over-al-jazeera-case-000616194.html?nhp=1
    Finally had time to make a proper post.

@Spycarnegy
    @Exodus.
    @KimuraLOX
    @k4polo
    @Ken34
    @rcaido
    @Pimp Willy
    @r00ster22
    @spideyman
    @HyperGear
    @kimterran
    @chadouken!
    @The Invincible Swordsman

Lets go! Send me those email addresses of you're down to play fantasy this year.

• SpycarnegySpycarnegy Joined: Posts: 1,304
    THE CHAMP IS HERE. 200.gif
    EmblemLord: just block bitch
    EmblemLord: wuts so hard about it

2015 SRK Fantasy Football CHAMP
    Is that a black Archie?

Good for her. Definitely more money coming her way.
    C.O.P.A

Me, Shinshay, Shatterstar, Lil' Majin, Rokusho, Nobita Kun, Million, Hold Dat, R.P.D rookie, shinryukev, Mycah Leonhart, b1gazn, Warblade49, GunflameBuri, Shizuma_15, Level 3
    I always say fantasy football fills up fast. People have no idea. 12/24 spots filled already.

• charlie88charlie88 Ya'll niggas gay. The Keving Gates kinda gay. Joined: Posts: 4,836
    I have never done FF but why not I don't mind getting into the shenanigans.
    FC:1864 9258 8415
    PSN: Death_Loner_Kage
    Umvc3: Learning Viper...plays tron strange dante strider

I am willing to play trade and embrace the suck
    kaz wrote: »
    I always say fantasy football fills up fast. People have no idea. 12/24 spots filled already.

where my invite at yo?
    Invites will start going out this weekend.

• SaitsuSaitsu Tranquilo...ASSENAYO! Joined: Posts: 32,539
    So it wasn't mentioned yet but the Eagles traded for Dorial Green-Beckham for basically nothing. Another raw project. Could be insane value...or he could be a washout. Being willing to trade a guy after one year in the league is HIGHLY suspicious.
    PSN: Saitsuofleaves SF5 Tag: Saitsu  Baby Steps to Giant Strides
    FC: 0490-4604-8179 
    Street Fighter 5: Vega
    DGB problems started well before the NFL and Oklahoma. Another guy that just seems to attract trouble no matter what
    dn0s wrote: »
    DGB problems started well before the NFL and Oklahoma. Another guy that just seems to attract trouble no matter what

Yeah I've looked into him. Seems to be a massive red flag if I've ever seen one. But the Eagles are about as desperate as you can get and they got him for cheap. So when he does eventually fuck up, he'll cost them nothing.
    I tell myself I'm not doing fantasy this year, and now I'm in two leagues again. So much for discipline.

Saitsu wrote: »
    So it wasn't mentioned yet but the Eagles traded for Dorial Green-Beckham for basically nothing. Another raw project. Could be insane value...or he could be a washout. Being willing to trade a guy after one year in the league is HIGHLY suspicious.

i was tracking him last year for fantasy purposes, alot of raw talent for sure, just needs someone to set him on the right path.
    Ken34 wrote: »

i was tracking him last year for fantasy purposes, alot of raw talent for sure, just needs someone to set him on the right path.

Unfortunately he went to Philly so...he'll be waiting a bit longer on that. :coffee:
  • CarrotTopperCarrotTopper Kensington Jacky Joined: Posts: 32
    In which round should I draft Josh Gordon? Is he still top round potential or is there too much risk involved to even consider him? I'm thinking of gambling.
    In which round should I draft Josh Gordon? Is he still top round potential or is there too much risk involved to even consider him? I'm thinking of gambling.

i had this very argument with some work buds last week. imo if he is sitting there in the 5th or 6th round in a 12 or 10 man league respectively, im taking him.

but someone was saying he will be a top 5 receiver so they would take him as early as the 3rd and im like thier qb is RG3.....cmon.....
  • CarrotTopperCarrotTopper Kensington Jacky Joined: Posts: 32
    but someone was saying he will be a top 5 receiver so they would take him as early as the 3rd and im like thier qb is RG3.....cmon.....

Thanks for the reply, man. By the way, are you referring to RGIII not being talented enough or to the fact that he's too injury prone? Did you see the Browns @ Packers game? He went down hard cause nobody would protect him, lol

Thanks for the reply, man. By the way, are you referring to RGIII not being talented enough or to the fact that he's too injury prone? Did you see the Browns @ Packers game? He went down hard cause nobody would protect him, lol

i never liked the guy, so i may be a bit biased, but i just dont think he is that good, i beleive he has the potential to be really good, but he hasnt showed it yet imo. and yes i watched the packers game, thats my squad, browns O-line made our pass rush look way better than it really is. RG3 is going to be in for some serious pain this year if that line doesnt tighten up.
    C.O.P.A

Man what the fuck do you have to fight for in Preseason Week 1?!
  • BR3N7BR3N7 Someone gotta be Heel! Joined: Posts: 1,740
    Man what the fuck do you have to fight for in Preseason Week 1?!

Fun? Its SoCal homie that was the norm on the streets I grew up on just a for fun scrap at its best. Put a few beers in us Mexicans and we will fight over anything really just more when its about our teams/woman or food :).
  • DGod205DGod205 The Soul of Kyokugenryu Joined: Posts: 2,314
    CvS2-Ken Joe Geese
    MvC2- Guile Gambit Jin---OR---Cable Cyclops Sentinel
    USFIV- Ken, Poison, Rolento, Makoto, Guy, Cody
    MK9- Cage Scorpion Reptile Raiden Mileena
    TT2- Law & Heihachi
    DOA5 Ultimate- Jann Lee Hyabusa Hitomi Ayane
    VF5FS- Jacky Kage Vanessa Brad Goh