NFL Thread: You think the Browns are dysfunctional? Redskins say "Hold my beer".

Comments

• SaitsuSaitsu Tranquilo...ASSENAYO! Joined: Posts: 32,289
    FrostyAU wrote: »
    Ken34 wrote: »
    so my packers pick up bennet from the patriots...hm...obviously an upgrade over cook, im kind of excited for this move.

yoooo why the fuck do the patriots have dwayne allen, brandin cooks and ealy?!!? da fuck are these nfl teams doing!?!?!?!?!

They also have like no draft picks. Not that it will matter with the way Belichick wheels and deals.

There's no such thing as a Pats team with "No Draft Picks"

Give it a couple of weeks, they'll be back to their full stable of picks.
    PSN: Saitsuofleaves SF5 Tag: Saitsu  Baby Steps to Giant Strides
    FC: 0490-4604-8179 
    Street Fighter 5: Vega
  • DarkGeneralDarkGeneral Joined: Posts: 4,223
    Just a reminder that Bill Belichick is the GM of the patriots.

Let that sink in for a second.
  • charlie88charlie88 Ya'll niggas gay. The Keving Gates kinda gay. Joined: Posts: 4,826
    People have to realize Michael Thomas was posting just as good numbers as cooks and Brees will throw you open. On top of that Cooks may have become a Cancer so it was worth dealing him to get more picks for defense and they can draft any WR and Brees will make him great. I was hoping that Titans rumor would have happened but this will work. Saints better get the best defensive players in the draft.
    FC:1864 9258 8415
    PSN: Death_Loner_Kage
    Umvc3: Learning Viper...plays tron strange dante strider

I am willing to play trade and embrace the suck
  • rcaidorcaido Dynamic Bayside Duo Joined: Posts: 8,223
    rcaido wrote: »

In other news, the Seahawks just signed RT Luke Joeckel, a former #2 draft pick bust. Had season injury & got MCL/ACL/torn yet he improves the O-line already for the Seahawks. Its going to be a prove it deal, very low risk high reward. I like it.

I pray we can sign TJ Lang today, but i doubt it. He will probably go to Detroit.

I called it, fuck i really wanted Lang. Im curious how much they paid.
  • FrostyAUFrostyAU Lynx in your sinks Joined: Posts: 7,271
    Detroit have stacked their Oline. If they take a star RB in the draft or bring in veteran part time guys like AP they'll be absolutely ridiculous on offence
  • Ken34Ken34 a.k.a Mashima Taichi Joined: Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    i fucking will forever hate ted thompson, plz stop the bleeding, someone plzz....
    "True Strength is something Money and Credit cards cannot buy"
    Eagles signed Nick Foles again. I guess Chase Daniels is the new Browns QB
    Also apparently the Packers offered TJ Lang a contract but he decided to go to Detroit as it's where he's from. Seattle was interested as well.
  • GimpyGimpy Joined: Posts: 8,658 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited March 13
    LMAO @ Zeke Elliot!!!!
    C.O.P.A

Me, Shinshay, Shatterstar, Lil' Majin, Rokusho, Nobita Kun, Million, Hold Dat, R.P.D rookie, shinryukev, Mycah Leonhart, b1gazn, Warblade49, GunflameBuri, Shizuma_15, Level 3
  • chadouken!chadouken! less < more Joined: Posts: 4,428
    Gimpy wrote: »
    LMAO @ Zeke Elliot!!!!

Tiddies
    This SRK nonsense will never stop.
    -jimmy1200, unbanned
    chadouken! wrote: »
    Gimpy wrote: »
    LMAO @ Zeke Elliot!!!!

Tiddies

He about to get fined and suspended. LMAO!!!
    C.O.P.A

Me, Shinshay, Shatterstar, Lil' Majin, Rokusho, Nobita Kun, Million, Hold Dat, R.P.D rookie, shinryukev, Mycah Leonhart, b1gazn, Warblade49, GunflameBuri, Shizuma_15, Level 3

Raiders now pissing their pants at facing Philly this year. We'll start Foles just for that one game.
  • ThePurpleBunnyThePurpleBunny Joined: Posts: 16,554
    What happened with Zeke?
    Karin > *. Games with Karin and Vampire Savior > *.
    Website | Twitch | Your mom | Facebook | Twitter
    Fightcade: FaceToFist - I play both Alpha 3 and the garbage that isn't Alpha 3.
  • PreppyPreppy act like you're used to it Joined: Posts: 13,484 admin
    lol cowboys

*facepalm*

http://zachd.com/mvc2 : My giant archive of fighting game videos, centered around MvC2.
    "If you don't feel like killing yourself every time you lose you will never be good. Apologyman is going to be a monster someday as long as he keeps staying miserable." --Brightside6382

MvC2 for Xbox One/PS4 pls

What happened with Zeke?

He pulled a Justin Timberlake in the Halftime Show at a St. Patrick's Day Party
  • ThePurpleBunnyThePurpleBunny Joined: Posts: 16,554
    I had to find out on Twitter. No one else has it up.

Get them titties, Zeke.
    Karin > *. Games with Karin and Vampire Savior > *.
    Website | Twitch | Your mom | Facebook | Twitter
    Fightcade: FaceToFist - I play both Alpha 3 and the garbage that isn't Alpha 3.
    C.O.P.A

C.O.P.A

Also apparently the Packers offered TJ Lang a contract but he decided to go to Detroit as it's where he's from. Seattle was interested as well.

Greenbay offer was actually quite low, Seattle had the best offer but Detroit ended up matching, so he went with the hometown instead of chance winning.

Seattle trying to get another RB

Eddie Lacey - I know we miss Beastmode, we dont need Feastmode
    Peterson - He's a freak but im not sure he fits, he's not a good or willing blocker, not much of catcher, & TO machine now.
    Jamaal Charles - He would be a perfect insurance policy for injury prone Prosise & Rawls. He would be the best to go after as he was amazing when he wasn't injured & can catch the ball. Would be great veteran leadership too.

Since were not able to sign Lang, i think the Seahawks should go after Malcom Butler. Sherman, Butler, & Earl Thomas/Chandler the new legion of boom! I say we go for it in case we aren't able to resign Sherman in 2 years.
    Apparently the girl and Zeke are friends so I don't think there will be any charges over it.
    Apparently the girl and Zeke are friends so I don't think there will be any charges over it.

Idk...you just KNOW her inner circle gonna be whispering in her ear how much money she can milk out of ole Zeke.
  • jae hoonjae hoon Flames of Justice Joined: Posts: 11,565 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Goddell will fine him, that is about it.
    SRK Kobrai Kai - Kickin bitches in the face since 2001
    jae hoon wrote: »
    Goddell will fine him, that is about it.

He'll also suspend Brady because he HAD to be behind this!
    ...After watching Youth football I will NEVER complain about poor NFL officiating or rigging games. Like...holy shit.

Fuck College being corrupt, dat Youth Football in Texas is the most shady shit both on and off the field I've ever seen in my life. I feel for those kids.
  • DarkGeneralDarkGeneral Joined: Posts: 4,223
    Saitsu wrote: »

Idk...you just KNOW her inner circle gonna be whispering in her ear how much money she can milk out of ole Zeke.

Wouldn't be getting THAT much, dude is on his rookie contract.
  • a15kkoa15kko Joined: Posts: 5,487

Raiders now pissing their pants at facing Philly this year. We'll start Foles just for that one game.

Foles ain't face Mack lol
    a15kko wrote: »

Foles ain't face Mack lol

Foles also didn't have Alshon Jeffery last time.

REPORT: Ted Thompson Ruined Packers' Chances at Re-Signing Star Lineman
    Per a report, Packers' captain and star offensive lineman TJ Lang was severely lowballed by Thompson during discussions.

Although Lang was reportedly willing to take a discount to stay in Green Bay, Thompson's offer was absurdly low
  • jae hoonjae hoon Flames of Justice Joined: Posts: 11,565 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Sometimes I wonder how Rodgers puts up with the stupidity of that organization.
    SRK Kobrai Kai - Kickin bitches in the face since 2001
    Ken34 wrote: »

REPORT: Ted Thompson Ruined Packers' Chances at Re-Signing Star Lineman
    Per a report, Packers' captain and star offensive lineman TJ Lang was severely lowballed by Thompson during discussions.

Although Lang was reportedly willing to take a discount to stay in Green Bay, Thompson's offer was absurdly low

Honestly with the way Rodgers plays the blitz perhaps he doesn't feel it's worth sinking bulk cap into an OLine. Kind of like when Peyton just tore shit up from the shotgun with his presnap reads.
  • Pablo_the_MexPablo_the_Mex Blond Kanye Status Joined: Posts: 7,993
    ...After watching Youth football I will NEVER complain about poor NFL officiating or rigging games. Like...holy shit.

Fuck College being corrupt, dat Youth Football in Texas is the most shady shit both on and off the field I've ever seen in my life. I feel for those kids.

I just found out about that show Friday Night Tykes. There seems to be a lot of fuckery all over the place.

Also, I didn't know they allowed that kind of contact in kid games. It was kind of upsetting.

I just found out about that show Friday Night Tykes. There seems to be a lot of fuckery all over the place.

Also, I didn't know they allowed that kind of contact in kid games. It was kind of upsetting.

Kids are pretty durable man. They're not like us. They fall over all the time and get up fine without a problem, fall off of things, get hit by things. Kids are really different. Like my kid plays Soccer and while you don't think of Soccer like American Football they tackle each other pretty hard and run into each other and get balls kicked into their heads and all sorts of crap and all he ever gets is a few bruises and scrapes.
  • Mood4food77Mood4food77 Joined: Posts: 9,082
    Kids shouldnt play tackle football until 9th grade
    267 pounds of eddie lacy, enjoy!

Kids are pretty durable man. They're not like us. They fall over all the time and get up fine without a problem, fall off of things, get hit by things. Kids are really different. Like my kid plays Soccer and while you don't think of Soccer like American Football they tackle each other pretty hard and run into each other and get balls kicked into their heads and all sorts of crap and all he ever gets is a few bruises and scrapes.

If it were just the physicality it'd be one thing.

But the way TYFA runs shit is just fucking wrong both on and off the field.
  • r00ster22r00ster22 Joined: Posts: 3,886
    Feast Mode is not a great signing lol.
    Leona Avatar by: Savaii64
    Leona Picture by: .Cobra

"A few people in the scene know how to work on sticks."
    Your signature has been modifed, please read the rules.
  • a15kkoa15kko Joined: Posts: 5,487
    Packers are talking to Jamaal Charles
    Carroll wants him at 240 pounds. The Seachickens play out of the gun a lot though so I'm not sure why, it's not like he's being plugged in at fullback
    r00ster22 wrote: »
    Feast Mode is not a great signing lol.

In all seriousness, this a great low risk high reward signing. I've always wanted Lacy as the successor of Lynch. I think if he's hungry enough, he can take that starting role from Rawls. Im still bit confuse why Jamaal Charles is still coming down to meet the Seahawks.

Only knock on Lacy is his weight but Carrol dont mind that as much. If he balls out, we got our new Beast Mode 2.0, if choose to leave we get a nice comp pick next year, if he continues to eat, we got our new lineman!
    Well rcaido I don't think you'll EVER have to worry about Lacy being hungry. :coffee:
    a15kko wrote: »
    Packers are talking to Jamaal Charles

i.....fuck it, i cant even judge this move, might as well sign the injury prone running back, what else we got to lose?
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Let's Hit the Climax! Joined: Posts: 22,021
    Ted Thompson is retarded.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
    po pimpus wrote: »
    Ted Thompson is retarded.

yes man, he is forcefully trying to close the great window of opportunity we have with rodgers in his prime. fucking this has to go down as one of the biggest wasted opportunities in sports history cause of this dickhead.
  • WilWil Joined: Posts: 5,902