• SaitsuSaitsu Tranquilo...ASSENAYO! Joined: Posts: 32,324
    Ooh, that's a good signing.
    PSN: Saitsuofleaves SF5 Tag: Saitsu  Baby Steps to Giant Strides
    FC: 0490-4604-8179 
    Street Fighter 5: Vega
  • rcaidorcaido Dynamic Bayside Duo Joined: Posts: 8,227
    Raiders will probably get AP.
    I really hope Lacey eats up the whole fat shaming!

Dude looks already in decent shape, by the time the season start its Beast Mode 2.0

No way he's 267.
  • ThePurpleBunnyThePurpleBunny Joined: Posts: 16,561
    Pete already said he wants Lacy big. None of that diet shit. May make him a situation back behind Rawls. The situation being when you need a big guy to truck over the line on 3rd and short.
    Karin > *. Games with Karin and Vampire Savior > *.
    Website | Twitch | Your mom | Facebook | Twitter
    Fightcade: FaceToFist - I play both Alpha 3 and the garbage that isn't Alpha 3.
    Pete already said he wants Lacy big. None of that diet shit. May make him a situation back behind Rawls. The situation being when you need a big guy to truck over the line on 3rd and short.

Yeah we sucked in 3rd in short for awhile now...From what i heard its going to be a 1 2 punch tandem. Prosise will be the situational back.
  • FrostyAUFrostyAU Lynx in your sinks Joined: Posts: 7,287
    You know you can't convert on 3rd and short with a shit OLine right? Fat Lacy aint helping there.
  • jae hoonjae hoon Flames of Justice Joined: Posts: 11,576 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Pete said he wants Lacy big, that is why there is a provision in his contract that he gets more money if he stays below 245, totally not contradictory.
    SRK Kobrai Kai - Kickin bitches in the face since 2001
    245 is big for a running back. Like it depends on height obviously and their role as a power back or a change of pace guy that can get the edge but generally once you get over 230 you're in fullback territory. Jay Prosch was one the best last season, the Texans had statistically some of the worst guards in the league but still were one of the best rushing teams. Miller did over 1000 yards. A lot of that was Prosch who's near 260. Not saying big Lacy would make a good fullback though as you need a lot of upper body strength, Prosch benches like 500 lbs.
  • WilWil Joined: Posts: 5,908
    I guess the Giants were like "we need more INTs. Let's sign Geno!"
    SFV: Cammy, Ibuki, Karin
  • The Co-JonesThe Co-Jones Yo, what dafuq are ya doin bruh? Joined: Posts: 4,031
    Wil wrote: »
    I guess the Giants were like "we need more INTs. Let's sign Geno!"

But isn't Romo available?
    UMVC3: Taskmaster / Sentinel / Nova -|- Taskmaster / Dormammu / Sentinel

Sentinel Model: COTA-94-Prototype Running Windows Vista

3DS FC: 3024-5714-6069

SRK Pokemon Rotation Battle Champion
    Rumour on the streets is that the Texans are rolling with Savage and will draft the future. Romo to Houston isn't a done deal, lots of talk of extentions on guys like Hopkins being the main goal of the cap
  • Grimmjow316Grimmjow316 Huracán Salvadoreño Joined: Posts: 7,093
    So far the strongest rumor is that Jerry Jones doesn't want Romo to go to Houston for fear of them eating some of the Texas market with Romo fans leaving the Cowboys bandwagon, which would make sense since he was the obstacle they had to go through to get a team back in Houston. Outside of that he wants Romo to go to Denver and this waiting game has hurt Houston because they wanted to go after some O-line guys and secondary.
    "Life's a journey not a destination."
    FC: 3368-2140-0560
    PSN: Grimmjow316
    The real reason is they are trying to get value for Romo, which no one is going to do. Everyone is like let's see if Dallas real does eat that 17mill.
    I still honestly think he doesn't really want Romo to leave at all.
    So far the strongest rumor is that Jerry Jones doesn't want Romo to go to Houston for fear of them eating some of the Texas market with Romo fans leaving the Cowboys bandwagon, which would make sense since he was the obstacle they had to go through to get a team back in Houston. Outside of that he wants Romo to go to Denver and this waiting game has hurt Houston because they wanted to go after some O-line guys and secondary.

We need a new strong safety, an outside linebacker, a 4th string corner and probably a right tackle. Other than that we have Nick Martin coming back from injury and Derek Newton for depth. Greg Mancz was playing alright, Sua Filo is improved and Brown is Brown. I imagine the Texans will fix most of that in the draft and undrafted free agents or maybe they'll wait until other rosters get trimmed to 53 and pluck casualties or players off of practice squads. Unless a big name player becomes a cap casualty after the draft I don't see them filling the positions otherwise.
  • a15kkoa15kko Joined: Posts: 5,494
    thats sad as hell man
    Stolen by filthy Mexicans. Where's that damn wall.
  • GreenwoodGreenwood Earth, the only true God Joined: Posts: 802
    The Raiders move to Vegas is a go. 2017 will be their last season in Oakland and they will likely play in the UNLV stadium until their new stadium is built.
    A guy who loves booze and coke and is a trust fund baby so he never faces any real consequences.
  • GreenwoodGreenwood Earth, the only true God Joined: Posts: 802
    jae hoon wrote: »
    ...is a trust fund baby so he never faces any real consequences.

Don't worry. He'll be in jail or dead soon enough.
  • Geese PantsGeese Pants RIP Shatta........ Joined: Posts: 20,100 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    The Prince of Masturbation.........

"Please do not use such strong words...........it makes you look weak."
    -Traitor Aizen Souske
  • DGod205DGod205 The Soul of Kyokugenryu Joined: Posts: 2,237
    Going from Cutler to Glennon (unproven) and Sanchez (makes Ryan Leaf look like a HOFer).
    giphy.gif
    CvS2-Ken Joe Geese
    MvC2- Guile Gambit Jin---OR---Cable Cyclops Sentinel
    USFIV- Ken, Poison, Rolento, Makoto, Guy, Cody
    MK9- Cage Scorpion Reptile Raiden Mileena
    TT2- Law & Heihachi
    DOA5 Ultimate- Jann Lee Hyabusa Hitomi Ayane
    VF5FS- Jacky Kage Vanessa Brad Goh
  • Ken34Ken34 a.k.a Mashima Taichi Joined: Posts: 6,871 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    YOU KNOW THE bears desperate as fuck, what a lineup of qbs lol
    "True Strength is something Money and Credit cards cannot buy"
    edited March 24
    Cutler still not on a roster. I'm thinking it's probably retirement.

It's ridiculous though with Hoyer, McCown and others starting if the league started tomorrow. Between starters and backups there aren't 64 better quarterbacks in the league than Jay Cutler.
  • DGod205DGod205 The Soul of Kyokugenryu Joined: Posts: 2,237
    Outside of Cutler and Kaepernick, there aren't any QBs worth looking at. One gets flack for "not caring" and the other is subject to owners being salty about a pointless flag.
    CvS2-Ken Joe Geese
    MvC2- Guile Gambit Jin---OR---Cable Cyclops Sentinel
    USFIV- Ken, Poison, Rolento, Makoto, Guy, Cody
    MK9- Cage Scorpion Reptile Raiden Mileena
    TT2- Law & Heihachi
    DOA5 Ultimate- Jann Lee Hyabusa Hitomi Ayane
    VF5FS- Jacky Kage Vanessa Brad Goh
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Let's Hit the Climax! Joined: Posts: 22,112
    FrostyAU wrote: »

It's ridiculous though with Hoyer, McCown and others starting if the league started tomorrow. Between starters and backups there aren't 64 better quarterbacks in the league than Jay Cutler.

JAY CUTLER did this to himself. With his shitty, undeserved diva attitude, putting off teammates, coaching carousel he caused, and wish-washy play on the field.

No one wants to take a chance on a guy who will probably be a cancer in the locker room.

I'm just sad the Packers don't have those two guaranteed wins per season anymore.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • GimpyGimpy Joined: Posts: 8,668 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited March 24
    So who can tell me about the new Redskins WR?
    C.O.P.A

Me, Shinshay, Shatterstar, Lil' Majin, Rokusho, Nobita Kun, Million, Hold Dat, R.P.D rookie, shinryukev, Mycah Leonhart, b1gazn, Warblade49, GunflameBuri, Shizuma_15, Level 3
  • chadouken!chadouken! less < more Joined: Posts: 4,444
    Gimpy wrote: »

It's not DJax or Garçon :(
    This SRK nonsense will never stop.
    -jimmy1200, unbanned
  • GimpyGimpy Joined: Posts: 8,668 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    chadouken! wrote: »

Yeah but from what I'm hearing, he's taller than both of them. lol!!! That might be a positive for us.
    C.O.P.A

Me, Shinshay, Shatterstar, Lil' Majin, Rokusho, Nobita Kun, Million, Hold Dat, R.P.D rookie, shinryukev, Mycah Leonhart, b1gazn, Warblade49, GunflameBuri, Shizuma_15, Level 3
  • Mood4food77Mood4food77 Joined: Posts: 9,093
    chadouken! wrote: »

Yeah but from what I'm hearing, he's taller than both of them. lol!!! That might be a positive for us.

Define positive
    po pimpus wrote: »

JAY CUTLER did this to himself. With his shitty, undeserved diva attitude, putting off teammates, coaching carousel he caused, and wish-washy play on the field.

No one wants to take a chance on a guy who will probably be a cancer in the locker room.

I'm just sad the Packers don't have those two guaranteed wins per season anymore.

yes man gonna miss the free cutler wins, always giving us the ball for free like we homeys and shit lol.
    Cutler is still better than most of the second string guys like Sanchez and at least a few projected starters
    Cutler when he's not being an asshat is better than most QBs not in Brees/Brady/Rodgers territory...

But those times are few and far between.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
    Even Skip gave up on Cutler and he had been on his dick since college (same alma mater and all). You KNOW it's bad when that happens.
    Saitsu wrote: »
    Even Skip gave up on Cutler and he had been on his dick since college (same alma mater and all). You KNOW it's bad when that happens.

To better put that in perspective, Skip STILL believes in Tim Tebow.
    po pimpus wrote: »
    Saitsu wrote: »

To better put that in perspective, Skip STILL believes in Tim Tebow.

You mean NEW YORK METS LEGEND Tim Tebow?!
    Skip is cooked. I don't listen to him. Colin Cowherd is better
    Meh, all hot take "journalists" suck ass.

Also, we got multiple stations that seem to want Romo to retire so he can join their broadcast team. Tony Romo, the HOTTEST Broadcast Free Agent in the world of Football!
  • xEGAxBeastkingxxEGAxBeastkingx Sorry about yo damn luck Joined: Posts: 2,204

You know it's bad when more people watch his show for Shannon Sharpe then they do for him.
    Gamertag - GDxKingofBeasts
    SFV - Balrog
    Saints | Cardinals | Suns fan

You know it's bad when more people watch his show for Shannon Sharpe then they do for him.

lmaooo, yo its crazy since when did shannon get so good at that job, he is amazing on that show!
    Ken34 wrote: »

lmaooo, yo its crazy since when did shannon get so good at that job, he is amazing on that show!

Practice and experience. Takes it seriously just like his playing days.
    I even prefer Steven A Smith to Skip. I don't like how he makes everything about race but he has better points than Skip. Skip is like that one uncle who thinks he knows football but spouts ridiculous shit continually.