My Fanmade SF game plots, lore, continuity fixes, suggestions and re-interpretation.

The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu COULD YOU NAME ALL THE CHARACTERS APPEARED IN MY PIC? (spoilers is in my sig)Joined: Posts: 1,780
edited October 2016 in Fan Fiction Library
The goal is to make it old school feel make more weapons and martial arts environment while keeping the establish current plots.

Who is Goma?

Goutetsu's Identical twin brother that originated and appeared in Street Fighter Assassins Fist Movie.

I find Goma to be interesting as plot making SF somewhat retro martial art inspired again by taking some inspiration to the persona of MK's Sub Zero a man that takes mantle of his deceased twin brother but pretends a Goutetsu that will haunt Gouken, Gen, Oro, Zeku, Dhalsim and Akuma in the shadows just like the presence of Dio Brando in JBA's Stardust Crusaders.

While making Goma's goal not the likes of world domination, worthy battle to death or another SNH, youth and immortality that has been with the other known character. Making his motivation not revolve into taking personally Akuma but having a vengeful quest of purifying a some kind of ki practice that he believes to be the cause of corruption and exposure to evil that lead his twin brother Goutetsu to ill fated tragedy.

This vengeful thoughts would lead Goma into isolation for a very long time to surpass and overcome the known possible threats in every confrontation. He would latter become a martial artist that master of what he believes* to be purified Ansatsuken that denied any sort of connection to the Hadou projection and ki manifestation. Goma's better focus and discipline gave him a refined stronger versions of the retained and favorable Ansatsuken Techniques such a Shoryuken, Joudan Sokutogeri and Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku along with the advance ki nullifying techniques like Gouken's MU.

Besides his newly assumed enhance Ansatsuken Techniques, He is also a master of armed combat that he wields a steel quarter staff to successful project some of the expertise of his twin brother. Making him different perspective of a Ryu that is motivated by hate to SNH or an Akuma and Bison with an opposite ideals with towards power. While having some sort of a Dhalsim and Gouken but more on resistance towards potential.

Goma would latter invade the hidden village of Geki's Clan then challenge their clan heads to take the rightful lead. The Geki's Clan new objectives under his lead would be somehow similar to Taki's Clan from Soul Calibur the FU-MA Ninja Clan. He would turn and brainwash the clan ideals and creed into a fascist and naturalist devoted vigilantes and mercenaries to his vengeful vow to oppress and suppress everyone that is expose into some sort of ki practice to be the source of evil and corruption of mankind.

I like him to have a leadership persona a japanese like Ra's al Ghul from Dark Knight movies with a League of Assassins, Silver Samurai, Black Panter or like Daredevil in Shadowland Saga. I would like to give clarity to the disappearance of Fuka (Gouken's daughter/niece) making her like a Talia being under the Clan's custody and protection. Goma would even latter recruit Eagle, Rolento, Adon and Sodom to form his elite henchmen that had mastery in armed combat. While Retsu and Lee would deny the invitation involvement because of disgust from fascist points of view.

This idea and concept would make the likes of Shadaloo and Secret Society not interested and concerned of his existence while underestimating the capabilities the reformed Geki's Clan. Believing that he is just a nuisance because they would assumed that his ways are obsolete and inferior to their ways. Since Shadaloo and Secret society their plot revolves into mystic, cloning, mutation and technology. I find it somehow unhealthy and destructive to a canon to make another long existing bigger and better organization unexplored and unknown to the previous existing like Shadaloo and Secret Society unlike SIN which is formed from Shadaloo resources.

EDIT:Updated title add new information on Akuma fixing
Post edited by The_Shakunetsu on
Arcade Mode Concepts and Designs - Better than traditional Arcade Mode
Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type
Character Wishlist SFV and MVCi
My Capcom Characters for Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite
SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

1.) Cyber Akuma - Akuma with cybernetic enhancement, Ryu's recurring rival.
2.) Mecha Zangief - A Zangief cloned Repliod.
3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older Doronjo version)
4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- New Characters

1.) Felyne - from Monster Hunter (rival to Rocket Racoon)
2.) Hauzer - from Warzard (Godzilla and Kaiju)
3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku)
4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask)
6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
7.) Pure and Fur - Protector of Capcom world.
8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
10.) Ingrid - A crossover character
11.) Ruby Heart - MVC2 (Magic stone involvement) Pirate
12.) Asura - from Asura's Wrath.
13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone
14.) Nero - Devil May Cry (mix of Vergil, Dante and TVC Soki)
15.) Shoma - Rival Schools

MARVEL

1.) Doom
2.) Spider-man
3.) Wolverine
4.) Thanos
5.) Venom

My Characters for SF5's 3rd Season on wards

Different Playstyle I want in SFV
1.) Xianyu and Jianyu - as a pair fights like Choi and Chang in CVS2.
2.) Delta Red Rep!! - Can play like Captain Commando.
3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.

Characters I want to return
1.) Haggar
2.) Eagle
3.) Maki
4.) Sodom
5.) Blanka
6.) Lee - Drunken master
7.) Feilong -(with Iron Fist playstyle like in UMVC3)
8.) Necro
9.) Oro - all projectile are now angled diagonally like Dr Fate(Injustice2) to be different from sim & other shoto
10.) Sagat
11.) Q
12.) Viper

Characters and concepts that need to explored before going to SF3 Timeline
1.) Tom
2.) Effie
3.) Byron
4.) Noembelu

Designs I want to see again in SF
1.) Asuka (from concept design) - play like KOF kazumi and Hokuto from SFex
2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

SFV Guest from SF expansions
1.) Skullomania
2.) Garuda

Comments

• MageggMagegg Joined: Posts: 3,556
    I like this idea very much. I'll add it to my SFvKI universe.

http://gameideas.wikia.com/wiki/Street_Fighter_Vs_Killer_Instinct
  • The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu COULD YOU NAME ALL THE CHARACTERS APPEARED IN MY PIC? (spoilers is in my sig) Joined: Posts: 1,780
    For season two..

Main plot idea.

I prefer it to be a far away prelude
    I don't want it to be so much revealing
    I don't want it to give conclusion into Shadaloo and to season one
    They should make Fang and Vega missing, presumed dead and have unknown whereabouts.

Begins with Guile fighting NPC Shadaloo Troopers. Guile would be destroying and raiding the last speculated* Shadaloo base in US. Guile would fought Balrog but would be salvage by Ed. As the base soon to collapse... Balrog and Ed manages to escape but both are presumed deceased. Guile is then contacted by US government about assassination ploy. As the base soon to collapse... Balrog and Ed manages to escape but both are presumed deceased. Guile is then contacted by US government about assassination ploy. Guile and Chunli had been successful to acquire a believe* fragile research data or facility machinery from former Shadaloo bases.

sfv_Ed.jpg

Chun li visiting Gen in the care of Lee and the twins. Chunli is seen taking Li-Fen away from the Lee Residence then being contacted by interpol. Juri tries to attacked the Lee residence but confronts by Gen and the match is interrupted by Viper that soon fights Juri then interrupted by Chun li and Cammy both Viper and Juri leaved the Lee residence after finding out Li Fen is not their anymore.

The main plot the Secret Society is taking over the government secretly using Twelve and Eleven clones posing and replacing government officials and ambassadors. With assassination and frame up ploy that would mistaken someone in the street fighter universe and that be turned into a fugitive(not Cammy again). The best would be Abel and make him confront Alex which is hunting him for the bounty. Alex is recruited by Guile because of a former military recommendation.

Zangief is contacted by Russian government to help and participate because of Effie that is identified as a Russian nationality is found in the scene. Effie is taken custody by Guile after losing her consciousness from rampaging the inside of the former Shadaloo Base in the US. She was freed from brainwashing by Dhalsim. She latter speaks with Guile that they are up against an unnamed organization that is headed by a very tall man that uses electricity and not the defunct Shadaloo. Dhalsim confirms her honesty that also prove the innocence of Blanka.

Abel is now a fugitive on the loose being framed on a fail assassination attempt and from breaking into a former Shadaloo Base in the US by one of the twelve clones. while Blanka is imprisoned by the US government for suspicion of involvement from an attack inside the former US secured Shadaloo Base in a previous events which is cause by Necro. Abel is in the custody and protected by the Delta Red and Cammy.

Secret Society goal to get a top secret information or have a control in a certain part of a government that they would benefit in research and expansion. Necali takes opportunity and takes advantage of weakened Necro but save by joint forces of Dhalsim, Chunli and Guile. Then Alex confronted Necali alone and beat him. That would be interesting part for Alex showing up later beating the twelve clones and winning against the escape rampaging Necro and then to take down Necali that would fascinate Gill towards Alex. Dhalsim calmed Necro from emotion trauma and brainwashing.

Encounters and Rivalry

Abel and Guile, Abel and Viper, Abel and Juri, Alex and Abel, Juri and Viper, Viper and Cammy, Juri and Chunli, Blanka and Guile, Blanka and Zangief, Necro and Blanka, Necro and Guile, Necro and Zangief, Necro vs Alex, Necro and Dhalsim. Alex and Necali.

Urien and ?

Twelve posing like other fighters like Nash, Bison and Vega in confrontation.

NPC Fighting (some) Delta Red, Dan, Sawada, Gen and Shadaloo Troopers US Division/F7/Blade and etc.

CGI Characters Yun, Yang, Lee, Q, Ed , Effie, (some) Delta Red, Gill and Us officers.

Interesting if encounter if would appear La lupa and Mike Haggar.

The Side Story:

Ryu and Ken would return and pay a visit to their master's (Gouken) dojo to seek guidance then would separate afterwards. Then were back in a scene with Ken is speaking to the his phone saying he doesn't know where Ryu is then proceed to spar together with Sean while Laura and a guy named Tom watches in gym, while Ryu would set into a journey to confront and face once again Sagat.

NPC Fighters: Gouken, Retsu and Sean.

Interesting encounter if would appear Sodom and Rufus

CGI Characters Gouken, Gouken's daughter/niece and Retsu.

Vacation Scene:

Rashid, Asam, Karin, Ibuki, Birdie and Mika is spending a vacation and chit chatting with the judgement girls.

NPC Fighters: Hinata, Natsu and Tiffany

CGI Judgement Girls, Asam and Na gare.

Ending Scene:

Fang is seen in a laboratory watching Balrog and Ed flee from a destroyed Shadaloo laboratory.
    Balrog and Ed is unaware of Fang existence.
    Fang didn't notice appearance of Q in the scene.
    Fang is later confront by Vega...

Then they both stop they were having a conversation as if Bison and Shadaloo had never been destroyed. The Fang and Vega scene doesn't reveal anything about the existence and defeat Bison.

The scene fades into black and back in the vacation scene.

Then back into the vacation scene where

Rashid and Asam is talking with Guile, Chunli and Cammy in a laptop about the woman who named Helen and the one she calls master Urien.

While the others are listening then all of as sudden.. Karin is later interrupted by a call from Sakura asking about Ryu.

CGI Character: Sakura

Updated Necali part
    SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- New Characters

4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom

3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.

1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    8.) Necro
    9.) Oro - all projectile are now angled diagonally like Dr Fate(Injustice2) to be different from sim & other shoto
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda
  • The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu COULD YOU NAME ALL THE CHARACTERS APPEARED IN MY PIC? (spoilers is in my sig) Joined: Posts: 1,780
    edited October 2016

Fixing Akuma plot holes and bringing back the badass in Akuma
    let's bring back the mystery and shadowy feel of Akuma in model design.

opening_02.jpg

Storyline and Plot

Does only need to be a mysterious fighter that will challenge the worthy and strong. No need for huge plot interactions that would complicate this Character in the future.

giphy.gif

Raging Demon/Shun Goku Satsu Plot Holes

How to fix Shun Goku Satsu re-interpretion in newer games by turning it to Akuma's personal misunderstanding or confusion. It is simple by using the first person point of view from an Ansatsuken student that betrayed his own master. Advantage is also from that we have no structured foundation and understanding about the nature Satsu no hadou. Since everything started with a Ryu then with the Zero/Alpha prequels and the lack of Gouken in the past Sf to explain the capabilities and limitation of Shun Goku Satsu is to be shrouded by mysteries the same with Gouken and Gouki. it doesn't need to elaborate itself in the later or become a main source of conflict and objective for future SF games on wards the timeline. Just don't ever make a prequel based on Goutetsu that reveal a lot of Satsu no Hadou and Shun Goku Satsu like. Good stuff in Assassins Fist and Alpha Generation anime is that they didn't elaborate and justify everything related to Satsu no Hadou. It's just known to be forbidden, dangerous and destructive that's all.

This also kinda fix this:

tumblr_nf2o1zY4TX1r21i5xo1_400.gif

Despite we all know that Bison is capable of doing a Dr. Doom body hoping and soul invasion techniques without knowing it's true limitations, potentials and possibilities. That makes it another interesting way to downplay or overplay what has been thought and known.

We know that dictator is dependent so much with Psycho Power is a good twist, Like something I posted in the thread earlier, for Akuma to have wrong expectation towards Satsu no Hadou. It's not to change the scene but to having a new perspective of an event behind the previous established scene not destroying it's like a plot twist in the movie or manga. Since Satsu no hadou is thought by Goutetsu and Akuma expand it by self study not from a guidance of another master that is has expertise on its nature. In that part he would find himself lacking and betrayed by his power. This even gives a thought that Goutetsu cared about Akuma and not about stopping him the becoming strongest, Some powers in many stories isn't really about being strongest among all powers created in a fictional universe but because its nature is unknown to many and can bring danger that's why it is feared not because it was the ultimate power of that universe, This gives new probabilities of other potential threat powers undiscovered.

As of now I don't care how the Shun Goku Satsu being toned in the SF Universe rather than making it an AUTO WIN or a deus ex machina solution for many as making him almost the most powerful character in the series that only Gill, Gen or Gouken ka nulify, I feel its more interesting that Akuma fails his expectation from the path of thinking that being the strongest that is no other way than the Satsu no Hadou, that he could just Shun Goku Satsu everyone and that why he needs to learn new techniques like "Kongou Kokuretsu Zan" and to know he isn't what he thought would be or he was and Satsu no Hadou was by then realizing their's something more on Ryu's path and new achievements, new discoveries, new disciplines, new master beyond his understanding that their is one path and its his way.

Seeing himself like the dictator that once he despise by being dependent/slave of his shadows. (SSF2Trevival ending)

maxresdefault.jpg

2565430-shin_akuma_1179.jpg

Akuma normal mode shadow/fog shaded face like Dio in Bandai game. This would brings back that nostalgic feel of spectator and mysterious into Akuma.

Post edited by The_Shakunetsu on

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom

1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    8.) Necro
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)