The Official 2016-17 NBA Thread: NBA Playoffs are set!

Comments

• locoghoullocoghoul Fuck Chun Joined: Posts: 3,481
    1p8rbl.jpg

meh

hope Iggy and Zaza aka the west Olynyk fully recover for Finals
    3DS Friend Code: 3239-3711-4829
  • p.m novaroad pilotp.m novaroad pilot Joined: Posts: 2,445
    Go Cavs!!
  • GeoG2GeoG2 I came for the culo Joined: Posts: 11,648 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    If you let Tristan Thompson score 20 points, you deserve to lose.
  • subt-Lsubt-L Cold Blooded Joined: Posts: 4,700 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    basically olynyk wasted all his shots to elim the only chance the east had to defeat lebron.

i still think celts can get one, but i'm not arguing with anyone saying a sweep.
    O_o
  • makmak!!!makmak!!! Going Bananas! Joined: Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Ah there's the marcus smart doing the stuff that made him a legend. What a flop.

Olynyk really itching to pull someone's shoulder and tried to do it on thompson.
    It has to start somewhere
    It has to start sometime
    What better place than here
    What better time than now.....
  • EphidelEphidel Old Man SRK Joined: Posts: 14,530 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    The Celtics have no answer for Lebron, if they double him then Love/Thompson get dunks and open looks all day. They're not better than the Cavs right now, maybe they can trade for Paul George or something. Drafting Flutz can help if he turns out to be something special, but we won't know instantly.

-Bulldancer
    You get to blaze medical marijuana in peace you lucky motherfucker. RIP bruv

-Javi
    02’s can never be OG
  • de BLOOde BLOO It's pronounced dee BLOO. Joined: Posts: 4,436
    Thompson has no business getting free shots in the paint.

Celtics need to dream cancel and ask for Jimmy Butler with their #1 pick +whatever
    GT: Hector Garfria PSN ID: Hector_Garfria
  • Pablo_the_MexPablo_the_Mex Blond Kanye Status Joined: Posts: 8,066
    I just want to see a real match.

• jae hoonjae hoon Flames of Justice Joined: Posts: 12,061 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    All NBA teams came out, no Paul George.
    SRK Kobrai Kai - Kickin bitches in the face since 2001
  • Grimmjow316Grimmjow316 Huracán Salvadoreño Joined: Posts: 7,247
    edited May 18
    5 year 200 million is insane lol
    -Bulldancer

-Javi
    02’s can never be OG
    How does DeAndre make all NBA anything not the all NBA worst contracts list?
    jae hoon wrote: »
    How does DeAndre make all NBA anything not the all NBA worst contracts list?

Marc Gasol and KAT should have been over him tbh.
    "Life's a journey not a destination."
    FC: 3368-2140-0560
    PSN: Grimmjow316
    jae hoon wrote: »
    All NBA teams came out, no Paul George.

PG had this season in his hands. First signature shoe with Nike, cover athlete of 2K, that Gatorade commercial... brands was expecting him to go hard. But he was pretty pedestrian, and as a result his team suffered.
    Tired of people hyping up Gobert. He can't do shit other than block and rebound. We got insanely versatile bigs like KAT and Cousins, but they still giving shine to these outdated low skill bigs like Gobert and Jordan.
    Gobert has value, he was one of the best post defenders in the league unlike DeAndre.
    Rumor mill abounds since writers vote on all NBA teams that all the ESPN stand intentionally left Hayward and George off because of the Boston, LA narrative. ESPN has been pushing for years LA has to be good.
  • kimterrankimterran THE SMILING Joined: Posts: 5,533
    I welcome that rumor with open arms. Please the let lakers be good again soon. Can wait for our savior Lonzo to be drafted
    FC 4656-7253-6641, add me for dat Poke mans

So Harden was the only unanimous 1st team NBA wasn't expecting that.
    "Life's a journey not a destination."
    FC: 3368-2140-0560
    PSN: Grimmjow316
  • xEGAxBeastkingxxEGAxBeastkingx Sorry about yo damn luck Joined: Posts: 2,307
    So any of you hear about the Lavar Ball/ white bitch on the Herd fiasco yesterday? If you did what are your thoughts on it?
    Gamertag - GDxKingofBeasts
    SFV - Balrog
    Saints | Cardinals | Suns fan
  • D'Nyc3D'Nyc3 *Insert Star* Joined: Posts: 6,494 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited May 18
    So any of you hear about the Lavar Ball/ white bitch on the Herd fiasco yesterday? If you did what are your thoughts on it?

She's acting like she didn't say anything negative towards Lavar....questioning his Parent skills........GTFOH

But I kinda realized that Lavar Ball is Denzel Washington in He Got Game if he didnt kill his wife LOL

Also my favorite part:

"Are you threatening me!?"

"I don't know what it is, I'm not psychic."
    Beastcoast INC '2015'
    -Latest Videos:
    youtube.com/user/Beastcoast

I love how the only people defending the white girl are colleagues on FS1 because basically they have to. If you saw the Herd live you could tell that even Colin lowkey took Lavar's side and thought the white girl was being an imbecile. You can't try to assassinate a person's character on national TV then try to play the victim/scared woman card when you get hit with Evo Moment 37. She saw everyone take Lavar's side and her first thought was "muh soggyknees". She got drug through social media by her blonde locks and she deserved every second of it.
    SFV - Balrog
  • GravityGravity Joined: Posts: 2,276
    Leahy deserved that verbal slap she got from Lavar. You can question his parenting skills, but saying he abused his sons is ridiculous.
    And she should know by now, that Lavar is a bit crazy. He's not gonna let anyone take shots at him. He will clap back.
    The best part of that interview was the snipe at Jason Witlock. I was howling :lol:

• po pimpuspo pimpus Let's Hit the Climax! Joined: Posts: 23,379
    Ok. I'm on the Ball Family train now. I wish LaVar and his sons nothing but success.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • dn0sdn0s Joined: Posts: 430
    And Fox loves the boost in ratings they got from it. Lavar is hustling sports media and they enjoy every moment of it
    edited May 18
    Celtics have the weirdest decision in recent memory with #1 pick.

Try a trade for Butler? Isiah has maybe 2 years left with the numbers he puts out while Lebron has at least 3 more years to shit on the league from the greatest of heights. Butler can't stop the latter.

Draft Fultz and keep him? You now have upside for years while CLE and GSW get older/break up but you basically tell your current squad to give it up in the meantime.
    Boston's plan is to sign Hayward and draft Fultz.
    po pimpus wrote: »
    Ok. I'm on the Ball Family train now. I wish LaVar and his sons nothing but success.

you're a fraud unless you by his kicks lmao
    Beastcoast INC '2015'
    -Latest Videos:

Big BALLER!
    Beastcoast INC '2015'
    -Latest Videos:

• BB_HoodyBB_Hoody Nice plane you have there. Be a Shame if something went wrong in flight and it crashed Joined: Posts: 4,482
    In regards to Lavar Ball and that chick from the interview. Lavar commited one of the greatest crimes you could do towards a woman. And that is ignore her. She got dismissed and ignored for her attitude and disrespect. And the men began talking among themselves. She got mad that she was left out of the conversation. So towards the end she had to put her petty two cents in so he would acknowledge her. Lavar handled that like a boss. I ain't buying those shoes but I respect how he deals with women like that.
  • D.R.E.D.R.E. One. Little. Voice. Joined: Posts: 1,269
    edited May 19
    Charlamange called it on breakfast club, he isnt "disrespecting women"..he disrespected YO ASS..justly, cause you were talking all big when he wasnt there..and "not marketing" to women, is not the same as disrespect..seriously careless of her to try to turn it into a gender issue.

meanwhile... M. Gasol snubbed for all 3 all NBA teams. *sigh*..back to normal for the Grizz faithful i see...

• BB_HoodyBB_Hoody Nice plane you have there. Be a Shame if something went wrong in flight and it crashed Joined: Posts: 4,482
    So it's pretty safe to assume Warriors cavs 3 peat for the finals. Where do ya rank this rivalry among the others if at all?
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Let's Hit the Climax! Joined: Posts: 23,379
    What rivalry? All these mofos are friends off court... It ain't a real rivalry until someone catches an elbow to their chest.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
    edited May 19
    de BLOO wrote: »
    Celtics have the weirdest decision in recent memory with #1 pick.

Try a trade for Butler? Isiah has maybe 2 years left with the numbers he puts out while Lebron has at least 3 more years to shit on the league from the greatest of heights. Butler can't stop the latter.

Draft Fultz and keep him? You now have upside for years while CLE and GSW get older/break up but you basically tell your current squad to give it up in the meantime.

Maybe they should hold out. Horford is 30, Thomas, Bradley, and Smart will be free agents next year, and with Flutz they gain much needed insurance and flexibility on his rookie deal.
    -Bulldancer

-Javi
    02’s can never be OG
  • locoghoullocoghoul Fuck Chun Joined: Posts: 3,481
    edited May 19
    the real question is why is Lavar on shows in the first place? Have we not have better college players being drafted? Even if we didn't, what compels you to sign his daddy to prime time interview (I know $$ is the reason but still gotta ask)? If niggas would just ignore that mofo the world would be a better place.

He has been getting some Kardashian diva treatment going to undisputed, first take, espn, radio shows, etc? what's next? fox news? lol I mean don't get me wrong, props to him from a marketing perspective but shame on the media trying to buff their shitty ratings bringing a lunatic to stage
    3DS Friend Code: 3239-3711-4829
    i like how we are so binary that lavar berating a talking head makes people like him.

he's still a piece of shit. everyone knows a dude like him and they all hate that person's guts.

we are capable of some depth of opinion when it comes to character. dude said he was such an alpha male that it wasn't possible for him to have girls. he said it didn't matter what his kids wanted, they were going to be pro athletes. dude painted his house all white so he could alpha dog his HOA. he's a petty as fuck dude vicariously living through his children because he failed being successful.
    O_o
    Lavar will have the last laugh if his sons are successful. That's the crazy thing about it.
    edited May 19
    snip

So Harden was the only unanimous 1st team NBA wasn't expecting that.

It's to make up for Russell getting MVP probably
    GeoG2 wrote: »
    Lavar will have the last laugh if his sons are successful. That's the crazy thing about it.

he'll get a reality show where he alphas his kids all day and his shitty screen printed hanes undershirts will sell like hotcakes.

i wonder how the middle kid is going to get treated. he has little chance at going pro, so he'll probably be stuck doing bitch work for his dad. lamelo i don't even know. i hope they both want to be art history majors and one of them is gay. that'd be the best show ever.
    O_o
  • p.m novaroad pilotp.m novaroad pilot Joined: Posts: 2,445
    theres no subterfuge with lavar his confidence borderline on cockiness wont allow it.
    hes a interesting spectacle to look at and who cant appreciate someone that fires back when they get on the platform to do it.
    hes repeatedly said the entire time that if lonzo wants him to back off then he can certainly do so. which means hes told him this even before we got introduced to him
    The Saga continues

Wait who the hell is that dumbass fedora wearing simping coon?
    SFV - Balrog