Better late then never. Here is our Annual Secret Santa Thread
Here is a link to last years thread for reference
We are starting late this year so I going to have to accelerate the time tables.
Now to Steal from Jame's old post with some edits for this year (as I am also lazy).
Here are this year's rules:
- Member must be 2015 or earlier Join Date.
- $20 minimum without shipping.
- Gift Cards are not allowed, unless your Recipient requests.
- Along with the $20 minimum gift(s), you must include a handmade card and something unexpected.
- You must have the package shipped and trackable by December 15, 2016 (You have to PM me the Tracking Number).
- Instant Ban if you do not send a gift.
- You must be 2015 or older.
- If you are 2016, you need to have at least 50 Posts in Tech Talk.
- If you are 2016 without 50 Posts, then you need someone to vouch.
- If you vouch for someone, you are also responsible if your vouchee does bad.
- You will ship the package to your Recipient by December 15, 2016.
- When you ship, you must e-mail to me a picture of the package or receipt.
- If you are in the US I will pair you with US, Canada to Canada, UK to UK, etc.
- If you are willing to ship Internationally please indicate it during signup.
- Post a picture of your SRK Handle on paper; be creative.
- With the picture, post the following information:
Three Liked Item
- Signup ends on November 25, 2016.
- When signups are done, I will randomize a list.
- Participants will only know who they are shipping to.
- Participants will not know who they will be receiving from.
The liked items is to let your Santa know about you.
To know what to maybe get you.
“Strong people don't put others down... They lift them up.”
- Darth Vader, Philanthropist