Moledcule: Kaimana Theme Builder, Compiler, Flasher... ...you design... ...we code!

2»

Comments

• KnyghtFallKnyghtFall Kenji for MvCi Joined: Posts: 690 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Nice. Will try it again.
    VS game player for life. Copier of DNA. Fond of using anchors to smash stupid robots with Xs in their names.
  • 32teeth32teeth Joined: Posts: 902
    It's all about to compile
    Balltop Hot Fix in v1.0.5
    fixed a small compile bug
    Fash Original Code
    Kaimana Restore - Fix in v1.0.6
    fixed a bug that did not allow you to reflash the original Kaimana base code
    Options Select
    Updated Modes

Hey all, as per popular demand we have added more selectable modes.

To select a mode, you will hold a direction, and a button combination for 5 seconds

Modes
    Moledcule (UP + P1)
    This is the theme you created using the configurator

Tournament (UP + P2)
    All light off

Solid (UP + P3)
    After you see the lights light up solid color, release everything and then pick one of the displayed colors

Screen (UP + P4)
    This is the screen save mode (crazy lights all the time)

XBOX (DOWN + P1)
    XBOX Controller Theme Style

Playstation (DOWN + P2)
    Playstation Controller Theme Style

TVC (DOWN + P3)
    Madcatz TVC Stick Colors

Available now through http://moledcule.club
  • BubbledotjpgBubbledotjpg Joined: Posts: 233
    Is there anything special you have to do for a hitbox setup? It seems to not save any of my wire orders and just has them going to random spots. Using a UFB with a kaimana khameleon on win10 if this helps.
    Is there anything special you have to do for a hitbox setup? It seems to not save any of my wire orders and just has them going to random spots. Using a UFB with a kaimana khameleon on win10 if this helps.

Take a look here

You need to open the "configuration" panel and drag your buttons around to the appropriate order
  • BubbledotjpgBubbledotjpg Joined: Posts: 233
    I've moved it around in the config and what it shows in the vid but it never seems to match what I put in the order. Buttons will be off by a bunch and I'm following the order I put the kaimana khameleon.
2»