MVC Infinite Lounge: Gamora lives. JEDAH Lives. MARVEL LIVES

Comments

• DevilJin 01DevilJin 01 PRAISED BEEF Joined: Posts: 54,706 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Anime will always be bashed. Especially in America

ANIME IS DA WAY.  Anime EVO Takeover 2018.  No more CAPCPOM!  There will be oki and there will be setplay

• unofficialdocumentunofficialdocument Hey, you! Joined: Posts: 1,415
    Anime is the true martyr.
    Stay golden, my friend!
  • just5moreminutesjust5moreminutes Remember me now, Yipes? Joined: Posts: 7,389
    flicky wrote: »
    I'm sorry but ASW are pure sellouts.
    KiyaaKing wrote: »
    Zachara wrote: »

She can fly cancel after buttons, but not fireballs.

Are we sure she can't during the Time Storm? I mean, they were cancelling Soul Fist into Soul Fist.

It was some type of generic cancel. Literally just canceling soul fists with soul fists. Like A groove/V ISM. That's why I like Time Stone because it's essentially custom combo groove in a game that already has busted combos.

Though going back to his question, wouldn't that mean Time storm makes it possible to cancel soulfist into fly into soulfist into unfly? It basically allows you to cancel anything into anything.

It's possible. Just the video shows that you can cancel soul fists with just more soul fists. Seems like just canceling fists into fists will flood the screen up plenty fast. Maybe just use flight cancels to change up angles or do a combo.
    I don't think it's a cancel it's just really fast recovery and start up, since Time Surge speeds up all of your moves.

ASW is just giving fans what they want (Or rather, something they didn't know they wanted).

No reason to try and bash them.

Mori (the guy behind BB) said years ago that he wanted to do a 2v2 Blazblue game. This is all him.
  • KorbidonKorbidon Who can stand against such abominations? Joined: Posts: 4,346
    ASW is a saint, you watch your whore mouth
    I'm sorry but ASW are pure sellouts.
    KiyaaKing wrote: »
    Zachara wrote: »

She can fly cancel after buttons, but not fireballs.

Are we sure she can't during the Time Storm? I mean, they were cancelling Soul Fist into Soul Fist.

It was some type of generic cancel. Literally just canceling soul fists with soul fists. Like A groove/V ISM. That's why I like Time Stone because it's essentially custom combo groove in a game that already has busted combos.

Though going back to his question, wouldn't that mean Time storm makes it possible to cancel soulfist into fly into soulfist into unfly? It basically allows you to cancel anything into anything.

It's possible. Just the video shows that you can cancel soul fists with just more soul fists. Seems like just canceling fists into fists will flood the screen up plenty fast. Maybe just use flight cancels to change up angles or do a combo.
    I don't think it's a cancel it's just really fast recovery and start up, since Time Surge speeds up all of your moves.

ASW is just giving fans what they want (Or rather, something they didn't know they wanted).

No reason to try and bash them.

Mori (the guy behind BB) said years ago that he wanted to do a 2v2 Blazblue game. This is all him.

I'm well aware.

Nowhere in my post was I knocking him or the game. I probably won't buy the game (Don't care for any of the IPs sans UNIEL), but I don't think it was fair to call them sellouts. Nobody really expected this (Crossover) to happen.
    Stay golden, my friend!
    I'm not buying Blayblue cross. That's my shit talk

ANIME IS DA WAY.  Anime EVO Takeover 2018.  No more CAPCPOM!  There will be oki and there will be setplay

• WorstPlayerWorstPlayer Calm Yourself Joined: Posts: 4,094
    I'd buy a guilty gear tag game. But yeah, anime. Meh. Make mine Mahvel.
    Ahem, I'm buying all this shit they are shilling me.
    I'm not buying Blayblue cross. That's my shit talk

I showed my friend the trailer, he likes RWBY, so it did interest him. I might pick up it for him on his birthday. Although he only plays Smash, he might give that game a go.
    Stay golden, my friend!
    I'll buy Geese at a high price

• GhostTearGhostTear Abyss Walker Joined: Posts: 1,929
    edited July 16
    otori wrote: »
    Why is smash still in EVO...

cause the community keeps it alive and popular. and its hype

edit: damn i miss my sol cal now
  • KiyaaKingKiyaaKing Joined: Posts: 924
    Man, DBFZ is getting the one thing I actually care that MVCI doesn't have. Even if it's closed, a beta would have been awesome.
    My Characters/Teams:
    UMvC3 - Spider-Man/Magneto/Dante, Zero/Dante/Strider, Doom/Dormammu/Dante
    SSF4 - Juri, Yun, El Fuerte
    Injustice - Flash, Zod, Lex Luthor
    Skullgirls - Cerebella/Squigly, Parasoul/Double
    GGXXAC+R - Slayer, Baiken

3DS FC: 5043-2719-7330
  • The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu COULD YOU NAME ALL THE CHARACTERS APPEARED IN MY PIC? (spoilers is in my sig) Joined: Posts: 2,759
    Give me Shao Khan and Garuda in T7 harada... I'll take time to learn with T7..

T7 had the bad ass of the neighboorhood.

SFV Arcademode, Storymode with SFA3 World Tour Challenges & Vtrigger/Vskill ideas
    Arcade Mode Concepts - Better than traditional Arcade Mode | Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type | V-Trigger & V-Skill Ideas

Character Wishlist SFV, DBFZ and MVCi

My DB Characters for DBFZ
    Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    9.) Great Ape Baby or Adult Form
    10.) Syn Shenron - can transform to Omega
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Hirudegarn

Pair/Tag Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Choi with Chang in CVS2, Cait with Sith in Code Chaos, Hisuii with Kohaku in MB, Danny with Demi in the Outfoxies, Jie Mei Hua in Dong Dong Never Dies and Groove-&-Fight's Oume with Otane.
    14.) Android 18 with Andriod 17
    15.) Rose with Zamasu
    16.) Dr Jero with Andriod 19
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

Team Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Captain Commando in MVC2, Doronjo in TVC, Tronbone in MVC2 or Ace Attorney in UMVC3.
    19.) Tien - Some specials summons Chiaozu and Launch
    20.) Ginew Forces - with The Ginew Forces Plays like (Captain Commando in MVC2 or Doronjo in TVC)
    21.) Meta Cooler - Plays like Ultron in MVCi
    22.) Roshi - Some specials summons Turtle and Oolong
    23.) Napa - Summon numerous Saibamen (like Gargos Ki or Tronbone in MVC2)
    24.) Bojack

My Capcom Characters for Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite
    SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

1.) Cyber Akuma - Akuma with cybernetic enhancement, Ryu's recurring rival.
    2.) Mecha Zangief - A Zangief cloned Repliod.
    3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older version that look like Doronjo and plays like Doronjo TVC and Trone bonne combined)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- New Characters

1.) Felyne - from Monster Hunter (rival to Rocket Racoon)
    2.) Hauzer - from Warzard (Godzilla and Kaiju)
    3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku) (plays like Tekkaman Blade in TVC)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask) (plays like Yatterman -1 in TVC)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    7.) Pure and Fur - Protector of Capcom world.
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    10.) Ingrid - A crossover character
    11.) Ruby Heart - MVC2 (Magic stone involvement) Pirate
    12.) Asura - from Asura's Wrath.
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone
    14.) Nero - Devil May Cry (mix of Vergil, Dante and TVC Soki)
    15.) Shoma - Rival Schools

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

My Characters for SF5's 3rd Season on wards

Different Playstyle I want in SFV
    1.) Xianyu and Jianyu - as a pair fights like Choi and Chang in CVS2.
    2.) Delta Red Rep!! - Can play like Captain Commando.
    3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.

Characters I want to return
    1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    7.) Feilong -(with Iron Fist playstyle like in UMVC3)
    8.) Necro
    9.) Oro - all projectile are now angled diagonally like Dr Fate(Injustice2) to be different from sim & other shoto
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

Characters and concepts that need to explored before going to SF3 Timeline
    1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

Designs I want to see again in SF
    1.) Asuka (from concept design) - play like KOF kazumi and Hokuto from SFex
    2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

SFV Guest from SF expansions
    1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda
  • flickyflicky Joined: Posts: 409
    edited July 16
    Sorry that was an unfinished post... let me finish up a minute.

Yeah ASW are pure sellouts. They get the biggest break in possibly the whole of fighting game history, hype up all of this 3v3 combat of everyone's favourite classic DBZ characters, and then just go ahead and announce a tag mashup of all the games on their BB engine for them selves. They've only just added new characters to BB but they're giving players no time at all to flesh them out. How many versions of BB do you have to buy?

What a stab in the back for Bandai, everyone's under the impression that it's a main project and all this effort is going into it only 20% complete, when in reality they're making multiple games at the same time all using ideas players wanted from other games but got rejected years ago in the past. It's like Capcom exhibiting MvCi and then announcing Capcom vs Crapcom.

Too little too late. I'm off to play #R.
    Gamora you definitely can't relate to anyone else in Marvel. She looks like guns rushdown. More relateable to Petra from Arcana Heart. With sword shit.

I didn't even notice the wall jumps.

I notice that hop in the air after fired those guns. That's pretty cool.
    Stay golden, my friend!
  • quicksquicks Joined: Posts: 3,072
    Where is the blaze blue thread I'm gong to go in and start having a go at anybody who dares to like something I dont
  • The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu COULD YOU NAME ALL THE CHARACTERS APPEARED IN MY PIC? (spoilers is in my sig) Joined: Posts: 2,759
    NoChart wrote: »
    Give me Shao Khan and Garuda in T7 harada... I'll take time to learn with T7..

T7 had the bad ass of the neighboorhood.

Let's be honest, here. Akuma and Geese absolutely fit the universe of the Tekken series in concept and design. Shao Khan? Nah, man.

Yeah I would agree that would be interchangeable with other characters MK like Shang tsung, Yet we got demons and oni in Tekken.

SFV Arcademode, Storymode with SFA3 World Tour Challenges & Vtrigger/Vskill ideas
    Arcade Mode Concepts - Better than traditional Arcade Mode | Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type | V-Trigger & V-Skill Ideas

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Hirudegarn

Pair/Tag Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Choi with Chang in CVS2, Cait with Sith in Code Chaos, Hisuii with Kohaku in MB, Danny with Demi in the Outfoxies, Jie Mei Hua in Dong Dong Never Dies and Groove-&-Fight's Oume with Otane.
    15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

Team Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Captain Commando in MVC2, Doronjo in TVC, Tronbone in MVC2 or Ace Attorney in UMVC3.
    20.) Ginew Forces - with The Ginew Forces Plays like (Captain Commando in MVC2 or Doronjo in TVC)
    24.) Bojack

SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older version that look like Doronjo and plays like Doronjo TVC and Trone bonne combined)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- New Characters

3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku) (plays like Tekkaman Blade in TVC)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask) (plays like Yatterman -1 in TVC)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.

1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    8.) Necro
    9.) Oro - all projectile are now angled diagonally like Dr Fate(Injustice2) to be different from sim & other shoto
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda
    quicks wrote: »
    Where is the blaze blue thread I'm gong to go in and start having a go at anybody who dares to like something I dont

Don't do that.
    Stay golden, my friend!
  • WorstPlayerWorstPlayer Calm Yourself Joined: Posts: 4,094

I assumed all the ink text was directed at Capcom.

Wait, I never saw that coming. Shit, almost makes me want to play T7 ha!
  • SaitsuSaitsu Tranquilo...ASSENAYO! Joined: Posts: 33,925
    @just5moreminutes
    Tt4Qulb.jpg

What next EX in Tekken and Tekken in EX and wait there wearig DBFZ lanyards!!

Don't forget the BC Shirt.

My god, Kenny Omega is launching the offensive against Capcom himself!
    PSN: Saitsuofleaves SF5 Tag: Saitsu  Baby Steps to Giant Strides
    FC: 0490-4604-8179 
    Street Fighter 5: Vega
  • ruthless_nashruthless_nash Joined: Posts: 2,021
    Lau Chan from VF next
  • willselesswillseless Joined: Posts: 2,110
    edited July 16
    GhostTear wrote: »
    Can she flight cancel like in MVC3? If so oh boy.

Time storm let you cancel specials into each other, so I guess you can cancel fireballs into flight during it.
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 25,398
    Sorry that was an unfinished post... let me finish up a minute.

Yeah ASW are pure sellouts. They get the biggest break in possibly the whole of fighting game history, hype up all of this 3v3 combat of everyone's favourite classic DBZ characters, and then just go ahead and announce a tag mashup of all the games on their BB engine for them selves. They've only just added new characters to BB but they're giving players no time at all to flesh them out. How many versions of BB do you have to buy?

What a stab in the back for Bandai, everyone's under the impression that it's a main project and all this effort is going into it only 20% complete, when in reality they're making multiple games at the same time all using ideas players wanted from other games but got rejected years ago in the past. It's like Capcom exhibiting MvCi and then announcing Capcom vs Crapcom.

Too little too late. I'm off to play #R.

I don't have an interest in DBFZ so I'm glad for the existence of tag battle. I have a Arcsys tag game I'm interested in playing. If it gives me a Tager/Kanji team then it's a wrap.
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
    SFV Lounge discord: https://discord.gg/Tp23Ccr
  • Plaid_UnicornPlaid_Unicorn Camron should have won an Oscar for Paid in Full Joined: Posts: 9,811
    Damn now I can't decide if I want Gamora or Hawkeye on that squad.
    Just because I lost... doesn't mean I was defeated
    "Say it loud... I main Rog and I'm proud!!!!" - Plaid Unicorn
    "I'll be honest, I don't know why you hang out in Nintendo threads. You seem to hate everything they do." - Po Pimpus
    I was gonna rock Morrigan/Sigma, but Gamora looks really fun.
    Stay golden, my friend!
  • Colonel-GilgameshColonel-Gilgamesh He rains salty tears Joined: Posts: 8,722
    All the peeps gonna succumb to the Jedah Chedah
    NNID: a2handedmonk
  • willselesswillseless Joined: Posts: 2,110
    I want to see Zero's hadangeki during sougenmu on time storm.
  • DeadpoolBubDeadpoolBub Joined: Posts: 382
    I gotta admit Champ & Yipes acting like they didn't know Jedah was in, was fucking cringe.

Hope we get a Venom reveal on Friday. Can't wait to see what they did with him.
  • CyberPhoenix0252CyberPhoenix0252 Joined: Posts: 444
    edited July 17
    Damn Gamora and Jedah look fun to play.

Hopefully we get a Spider-Man and Venom trailer during SDCC though.

Predictions on what comic cover Jedah might be on? Probably Thanos #10 or one of the Thor books.
    Rip sig.
  • DeadpoolBubDeadpoolBub Joined: Posts: 382
    I hope they give Spidey some new tools. I always want to play him, but he's so fucking funky. You think they'd make Spider-Man a simpler character like Ryu or Cap.
    TWO INTERESTING GAMES BEING MADE AT ONCE? WHAT SORCERY IS THIS?
    I feel bad for the people reaching to make the crossover title's announcement into a negative thing. It's a cute little one-off game that pays homage to Blazblue and ASW's modern 2D games. The concept seems interesting (just like, you know, that other 2v2 game), but I'm going to be fair and hold off on any sweeping judgements until I see more of it. I want to know the scope of the game's tag system and how the different games are meant to interact.

It's just people being petty. Just do what the rest of us do and ignore it.
    Stay golden, my friend!
    edited July 17
    The good thing they bring Jedah and he looks good and animates good. I understood the censor and no xmen thing yet the rest is still meh. Still need new Capcom character and it's looks like Chun will be that way permanently it's not like a mistake but rather a design choice/preference.

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Hirudegarn

15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

24.) Bojack

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    8.) Necro
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda
  • KiyaaKingKiyaaKing Joined: Posts: 924
    I hope they give Spidey some new tools. I always want to play him, but he's so fucking funky. You think they'd make Spider-Man a simpler character like Ryu or Cap.

Actually, it was making him like Ryu (or more accurately a shoto) that ruined his style in the first place. That being said, I agree 100% that he needs a simple kit aimed at creating that wallcrawling, web shooting, spider-sensing vibe that draws everyone to the character. I really want them to start from scratch, but realistically I would be fine with enough tweaks for him to be able to use his mobility in ways other non-flying characters can't. At least make him move differently than, say, Spencer....
    My Characters/Teams:
    UMvC3 - Spider-Man/Magneto/Dante, Zero/Dante/Strider, Doom/Dormammu/Dante
    SSF4 - Juri, Yun, El Fuerte
    Injustice - Flash, Zod, Lex Luthor
    Skullgirls - Cerebella/Squigly, Parasoul/Double
    GGXXAC+R - Slayer, Baiken

3DS FC: 5043-2719-7330
  • GhostTearGhostTear Abyss Walker Joined: Posts: 1,929
    When you realize you might be able to play jedah and anime jedah in two new games

uniel-exs-carmine.png

i'm sayingggggg!!!! lol. glad someone else noticed too
    LordxMugen wrote: »
    When you realize you're gonna have to wreck a dude's shit.

Delete this!

This character has been the bane of my existence since I started playing UNIEL!
    Stay golden, my friend!