MVC Infinite Lounge: DLC Characters and Costumes launch Dec 5th

Comments

• ClutchComboClutchCombo ClutchEXE Joined: Posts: 89
    Fox washed him. I didn't expect that but I wasn't surprised. It was a good watch MvCI is quite entertaining IMO
    SF V(Meh), MvCI and BB. Excited to try out DBFZ

Follow me on twitter. https://twitter.com/ClutchEXE
    PsN: ClutchCombo
    Youtube.com/coasttoclutch
    twitch.tv/ClutchEXE
  • Paradise1955Paradise1955 Joined: Posts: 663
    I missed the trash talk by FChamp after the online set. The whole story makes more sense now.
    Basically it backfired and FChamp was just trying not to sound like a total idiot. LOL

I thought the strategy would be for champ to pick his b team first then pick his main team after he figured out fox. What adaptions did he make specifically though that let him do better in the second set when he switched back to his main team.
  • GhostTearGhostTear Vanessa for MVCI! Joined: Posts: 2,749
    https://www.newyorkcomiccon.com/en/Sessions/49806/Capcom-Presents-Street-Fighter-and-Marvel-vs-Capcom-Infinite

get ready boys. 1:45 to 2:15pm. granted its probably what we already know. but still im hyped
    THE SOUL STILL FUCKING BURRRRRRNNNSSSSSS!!!!
  • OceanMachineOceanMachine ROCKET LAUNCHER GOD Joined: Posts: 10,226
    Am I the only one that laughs every time Dormammu says "FLOATING BALL" when using Stalking Flare? It's so out of place.
    [SFV] Laura (Sakura, Cody?) [3S] Alex, Ken
    [Xrd] Leo [BBCF] Bullet
    [UNIEL] Orie [T7] Claudio
    [MvCI] Thanos and something else
  • UnSaxon51UnSaxon51 I'm dreaming of a green Christmas Joined: Posts: 4,266
    edited October 6
    Does anyone actually use Dorm's Dimension Slash move?
    Seems really situational when you can just store spells manually or use Dark Hole/Purification for space control.
    Post edited by UnSaxon51 on
    NNID/XboxLive/Steam: UnSaxon51

The real reason Ridley isn't in Smash

"Haggar is Newton's Laws of Motion, the character." ~ ThatJollyOldBastid

"Mac is knocking the fabulous right out of Marth!" ~ Saitsu
    UnSaxon51 wrote: »
    Seems really situational when you can just store spells manually or use Dark Hole/Purification for offensive pressure.

what does it actually do? stupid school is keeping me from my baby
  • Paradise1955Paradise1955 Joined: Posts: 663
    UnSaxon51 wrote: »
    Seems really situational when you can just store spells manually or use Dark Hole/Purification for offensive pressure.

Richard Nguyen uses it a lot.
    it started btw

• UnSaxon51UnSaxon51 I'm dreaming of a green Christmas Joined: Posts: 4,266
    I still listen to this trailer from time to time to wash out how bad Dorm's MVCI Voice and theme are.

Dammit now I'm sad again.
    NNID/XboxLive/Steam: UnSaxon51

The real reason Ridley isn't in Smash

"Haggar is Newton's Laws of Motion, the character." ~ ThatJollyOldBastid

"Mac is knocking the fabulous right out of Marth!" ~ Saitsu
  • dizzynecrodizzynecro ゾインクス! ゾインクス! Joined: Posts: 954
    Yeah, I had finally gotten used to the new voice and you messsd it up again. Run...RUN!
  • appoappo ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Joined: Posts: 4,760
    so..based on the sf panel they just play a bit with the new chars and thats it.... :coffee:

• wakalakawakalaka Joined: Posts: 170
    Whack panel, only thing I saw was a new Sigma super that looks like Gammorah's sword super.
    meh. it was a bust. sigma's sword hyper reminds of a green jolly rancher
  • KeckaKecka Psycho Crushing that booty Joined: Posts: 1,742
    PVL_93_RU wrote: »
    Damn FChamp's reply is so humble and mature. Would've loved me more FGC gossip

You know that deep inside he's salty as fuck

To be fair, if there’s one positive you can give about FChamp, dude is hard on himself. Every time I’ve heard the dude talk about a loss he goes “I wasn’t good enough”. Dude may be a cocky dick when he’s winning, but he’s really good at dealing with losses. He’s kind of the reverse Chris G that way.
    I suck dicks at fighting games.

I also suck dicks. I don't think these two facts are related.
    edited October 6
  • Negative-Zer0Negative-Zer0 Joined: Posts: 9,704
    GhostTear wrote: »

Man people are funny. Found in the comments section of eventhubs.
    I like the the game but this is too good lmao

@po pimpus
    “I was trying to take the easy way out by running away from everything. No matter the pain, I will keep living. So when I die, I'll feel I did the best I could.” - Koala
  • MaravillaMaravilla Joined: Posts: 268
    Guys is there a way we can pre-set our controller settings? I mean to have as a pre-set so if someone likes a different setting we can use the same controller?
  • The Comeback KidThe Comeback Kid Half Baked Joined: Posts: 192
    Ok, so if for instance, I'm standing and blocking Dante's gun hyper, if I hold back and up i get hit? Can someone explain to me definitely how that works? I've heard of chicken locking but don't know. Ill be blocking something full screen then just start to get hit.

Anybody?
    Hey, you, get off my cloud
    You don't know me and you don't know my style
  • appoappo ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Joined: Posts: 4,760
    Maravilla wrote: »
    Guys is there a way we can pre-set our controller settings? I mean to have as a pre-set so if someone likes a different setting we can use the same controller?

no

Ok, so if for instance, I'm standing and blocking Dante's gun hyper, if I hold back and up i get hit? Can someone explain to me definitely how that works? I've heard of chicken locking but don't know. Ill be blocking something full screen then just start to get hit.

Anybody?

Chicken blocking was nerfed, there's 4 frames of pre-jump animation where you're vulnerable when you jump
  • flickyflicky Super Nintendo Chalmers Joined: Posts: 867
    I swear when Jedah throws his pinwheels he's shouts "rotisserie!" Jedah be spinning that chicken.
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 23,783
    https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/10/06/playstation-store-septembers-top-downloads-2/

b4scKJB.png

When 2yo+ games outsells your recent offering you know it bombed :coffee:
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • KorbidonKorbidon Who can stand against such abominations? Joined: Posts: 4,622
    Third strike sold awful

People still play it today
  • Zane HitsurugiZane Hitsurugi X-buster, ready. Joined: Posts: 1,166
    Anyone want to play?
    PSN: hawkw1ng
    BBCF: Susano'o, Bang, Kokonoe UNIBEXLTEST: Enkidu/Yuzuriha MVC:I- Megaman X/Zero
    Anyone want to play?

I'm down but I won't get home until an hour from now.
  • The Comeback KidThe Comeback Kid Half Baked Joined: Posts: 192
    wakalaka wrote: »

Anybody?

Chicken blocking was nerfed, there's 4 frames of pre-jump animation where you're vulnerable when you jump

So does that mean if I'm blocking on the ground and hold up back that I get hit? Chicken blockin is a foreign term to me, can anyone really lay it out?
    Hey, you, get off my cloud
    You don't know me and you don't know my style
    Back in previous marvel games people used to hold up back since it air blocking removes the high-low mix ups, thus called chicken blocking aka panic blocking. It was a very strong and abusable tool.

In this game you're vulnerable for 4 frames upon jumping to prevent chicken blocking while still allowing jump blocking to be a thing.

In your situation I'm assuming Dante activates his super and you jump blocked after the animation, the bullets must've hit you during the 4 frames of vulnerability. You shouldn't be hit by his super once you've blocked the first bullet though, the string is too tight.
  • PsychobluePsychoblue the Conductor of the Hype Train Joined: Posts: 2,890
    Man, PC is barren, which sucks because I imagine most of my time is going to be spent on PC.
  • flighflighflugitflighflighflugit Joined: Posts: 1,664
    wakalaka wrote: »

Anybody?

Just a side note to this is that you are invincible to meaty lows while in prejump frames

Holy shit, no wonder people always seemed to up back with my cr.lk halfway through their body. Just thought I was just timing it poorly or it was sfv syndrome with wack ass active frames
  • WorstPlayerWorstPlayer Calm Yourself Joined: Posts: 4,881
    edited October 6
    People actually bought Friday the 13th the game? Meh.
    Psychoblue wrote: »
    Man, PC is barren, which sucks because I imagine most of my time is going to be spent on PC.

Try match request in training...at least if you're in the US. I always get matches, bad news is Noone sticks around long. Guess they don't like sitting in blockstun for several seconds as I mix them up with Fire Coon traps.
This discussion has been closed.