MVC Infinite Lounge: We all girls until proven otherwise.

Comments

• shmurdasceneshmurdascene Joined: Posts: 126
    PSYCH0J0SH wrote: »
    PVL_93_RU wrote: »
    I just hope they don't overload the roster with nobodies this time...

Do we really need Hsien-Ko, Firebrand, Haggar, Trish, Taskmaster or Rocket Raccoon? I don't know why they got in in the first place.

Yeah, we need more overmuscular women instead

#gigamaidensinmahvel

You're not wrong, bring on Titania, Ms. Marvel (Carol Danvers) and Elektra

Carol isn't going to be the Miss Marvel you get.

I don't see why they wouldn't put in both Carol and Kamala.
  • PSYCH0J0SHPSYCH0J0SH Joined: Posts: 5,469
    edited November 2016

Do we really need Hsien-Ko, Firebrand, Haggar, Trish, Taskmaster or Rocket Raccoon? I don't know why they got in in the first place.

#gigamaidensinmahvel

It should be Carol because she's the original. Kamala should be an alt for her at most.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

GigaMaidens on twitter - on deviantArt - on Discord

edited November 2016

Firebrand and Haggar are awesome, and Rocket Raccoon certainly isn't a nobody. The only reason I want Hsien-Ko replaced is because there are much better Darkstalkers characters.

Nathan Spencer, C.Viper, and She-Hulk should be cut in my opinion.

I don't understand what Haggar has over Zangief. What, he can swing a pipe? That's it? Gief's body can break swords. Hsien-Ko can and should be replaced by anyone else from Darkstalkers. Firebrand isn't much more to me than a generic uninteresting enemy who for some reason has his own spinoff games. And if they're going to add any funny animal critter from Marvel it should be Howard the Duck simply for the campiness. Also you still didn't address Trish, so I take it you agree with me on her.

Trish (and Vergil) can go for all I care, Dante is all you need for Devil May Cry.

I like Taskmaster but him and M.O.D.O.K can go to. Super Skrull I would miss if he was gone but I'd understand he's not that important.

Howard the Duck would be cool to see honestly, very different from the other Marvel characters.

Firebrand and Haggar are awesome, and Rocket Raccoon certainly isn't a nobody. The only reason I want Hsien-Ko replaced is because there are much better Darkstalkers characters.

I don't understand what Haggar has over Zangief. What, he can swing a pipe? That's it? Gief's body can break swords. Hsien-Ko can and should be replaced by anyone else from Darkstalkers. Firebrand isn't much more to me than a generic uninteresting enemy who for some reason has his own spinoff games. And if they're going to add any funny animal critter from Marvel it should be Howard the Duck simply for the campiness.

Haggar represents two videogame series that would otherwise not be represented (Final Fight and Saturday Night Slam Masters). Gameplay wise Zangief has more going on, I can't deny that, but I wouldn't want Zangief taking one of the few Street Fighter spots away from someone like Juri or Alex.

#gigamaidensinmahvel

You're not wrong, bring on Titania

tumblr_m32nktnTlH1qg582mo2_250.gif~c200

I'll buy 100 copies

I absolutely would give the SF spot to Zangief over Juri. Fuck Juri.

(But even better, put Hugo in instead of either of them.)

I don't know who that anime you posted is but Titania is this girl, an evil rival to Shulkie.

457a5a06ec587f5478e53f49acfb6c04.jpg
    referring to Erza Scarlet aka Titania from Fairy Tail

I doubt She-Hulk will even get in, let alone a rival.

Zangief has been in enough crossovers for a lifetime. I'll take Haggar over him every time personally. Even Zangief's tag team partner, Biff Slamkovich, would be a more interesting choice.

The most interesting thing about Hugo is Poison.
    WaveFlame wrote: »

They were limited in the Darkstalkers characters they could use due to the majority of them having so many transformations in all fo their animations. You could argue that they should've went with Talbain, since he was on the table at one point, but they wanted to make a Team, and MVC2 got 4 of them, so I don't see a problem with her, beyond her being a shell of her awesome Darkstalkers 3 self. Would've LOVED Jedah though! Rocket certainly isn't a "nobody" after the GotG movie, that's got a sequel coming up. Firebrand represents Classic Capcom and fills their personal "Creature Quota," since they like those types of characters, and thought he'd bring something unique to the table for gameplay. Haven't played much Devil May Cry, but Trish seems like a pretty important character in that series to me, and complimented Dante, on top of that series getting a third rep when they added Vergil in Ultimate. Haggar repped Final Fight, and I believe they even said part of that choice, was because, save for TVC, which he was originally planned for, before getting replaced by Alex, they'd put Gief in EVERY Vs. Game up to that point, and wanted to put him on the bench this one time to give Haggar a spot, since he'll probably never get into Street Fighter properly. I suppose you COULD make that argument with my man Tasky, despite him being involved in Civil War, but he gets around a lot by being tied to Deadpool, or at least he did at the time. Of that group, Firebrand seems the most expendable to me, along with Viper, Spencer, and perhaps Nemesis, IMO.

C.Viper is easily the #1 character that needs to be cut simply because of the many Street Fighter characters that should replace her. Agreed with the rest.

What about M.O.D.O.K. and Super-Skrull?

Let's take it to a bet. In the event that this is actually real, I'm betting that She-Hulk will be in. Name your stakes.

Also, MODOK is one of the most interesting characters simply because of his body shape. He provides an interesting non-standard silhouette to the Marvel cast and has a fascinating set of moves. He should definitely stay.

I don't understand what Haggar has over Zangief. What, he can swing a pipe? That's it? Gief's body can break swords. Hsien-Ko can and should be replaced by anyone else from Darkstalkers. Firebrand isn't much more to me than a generic uninteresting enemy who for some reason has his own spinoff games. And if they're going to add any funny animal critter from Marvel it should be Howard the Duck simply for the campiness. Also you still didn't address Trish, so I take it you agree with me on her.

Trish (and Vergil) can go for all I care, Dante is all you need for Devil May Cry.

I like Taskmaster but him and M.O.D.O.K can go to. Super Skrull I would miss if he was gone but I'd understand he's not that important.

Howard the Duck would be cool to see honestly, very different from the other Marvel characters.

I don't understand what Haggar has over Zangief. What, he can swing a pipe? That's it? Gief's body can break swords. Hsien-Ko can and should be replaced by anyone else from Darkstalkers. Firebrand isn't much more to me than a generic uninteresting enemy who for some reason has his own spinoff games. And if they're going to add any funny animal critter from Marvel it should be Howard the Duck simply for the campiness.

Haggar represents two videogame series that would otherwise not be represented (Final Fight and Saturday Night Slam Masters). Gameplay wise Zangief has more going on, I can't deny that, but I wouldn't want Zangief taking one of the few Street Fighter spots away from someone like Juri or Alex.

#gigamaidensinmahvel

I'll buy 100 copies

I don't know who that anime you posted is but Titania is this girl, an evil rival to Shulkie.

Zangief has been in enough crossovers for a lifetime. I'll take Haggar over him every time personally. Even Zangief's tag team partner, Biff Slamkovich, would be a more interesting choice.

They were limited in the Darkstalkers characters they could use due to the majority of them having so many transformations in all fo their animations. You could argue that they should've went with Talbain, since he was on the table at one point, but they wanted to make a Team, and MVC2 got 4 of them, so I don't see a problem with her, beyond her being a shell of her awesome Darkstalkers 3 self. Would've LOVED Jedah though! Rocket certainly isn't a "nobody" after the GotG movie, that's got a sequel coming up. Firebrand represents Classic Capcom and fills their personal "Creature Quota," since they like those types of characters, and thought he'd bring something unique to the table for gameplay. Haven't played much Devil May Cry, but Trish seems like a pretty important character in that series to me, and complimented Dante, on top of that series getting a third rep when they added Vergil in Ultimate. Haggar repped Final Fight, and I believe they even said part of that choice, was because, save for TVC, which he was originally planned for, before getting replaced by Alex, they'd put Gief in EVERY Vs. Game up to that point, and wanted to put him on the bench this one time to give Haggar a spot, since he'll probably never get into Street Fighter properly. I suppose you COULD make that argument with my man Tasky, despite him being involved in Civil War, but he gets around a lot by being tied to Deadpool, or at least he did at the time. Of that group, Firebrand seems the most expendable to me, along with Viper, Spencer, and perhaps Nemesis, IMO.

C.Viper is easily the #1 character that needs to be cut simply because of the many Street Fighter characters that should replace her. Agreed with the rest.

Let's take it to a bet. In the event that this is actually real, I'm betting that She-Hulk will be in. Name your stakes.

MODOK is one of the most interesting characters simply because of his body shape. He provides an interesting silhouette to the Marvel cast and definitely should stay.

Avatar or ban bet at most, I'm to cheap to put money down.

He should stay because of his silhouette...one of the best arguements I've seen.
  • FrágmentFrágment Joined: Posts: 536
    edited November 2016
    My wishlist would be:
    • Captain Commando. He was badass, he deserves to come back.
    • Gene. Just no comments B|
    • Kenji / Mukuro. I'm a fan of his design.
    • Tessa. Capcom needs a magic representative.
    • Vile. Boba Fett-guy was one of the most badass representatives of the series. Rivalry with Deadpool please.
    • Lord Raptor. This guy is incredibly cool, a good foil for Ghost Rider.
    • Rashid. I don't know, I just think his wind powers could be nicely adapted in the game.
    • Star-Lord. He has now the Chris Pratt look in the comics, I don't know, I just think his look is neat.
    • Black Panther. He looks like Batman.
    • Black Bolt. I don't know, he's simply one of my favorite characters. Medusa could be good too, reminds me I kind of miss Spiral.
    • Hulkling. Lots of potential.
    • Miss Marvel / Kamala Khan. Same; lots of potential.
    • Green Goblin and/or Silver Surfer. Both are truly classic characters, I'd love to see how their boards work within the game (don't fuck with me Capcom, you can do it if you try, don't be lazy).

I hope at least 4 of these guys get into the game.

If there's a game...
    edited November 2016

#gigamaidensinmahvel

I'll buy 100 copies

MODOK is one of the most interesting characters simply because of his body shape. He provides an interesting silhouette to the Marvel cast and definitely should stay.

He should stay because of his silhouette...one of the best arguements I've seen.

And yes, he should stay in because of his silhouette. Silhouettes are one of the most important aspects of character design.

• HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 25,662

#gigamaidensinmahvel

I don't see why they wouldn't put in both Carol and Kamala.

I think we are getting both. Just that Carol isn't Ms. Marvel anymore.

#gigamaidensinmahvel

It should be Carol because she's the original. Kamala should be an alt for her at most.

Carol is Captain Marvel now. That's the identity they'll use for her.
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
    Frágment wrote: »
    My wishlist would be:
    • Captain Commando. He was badass, he deserves to come back.
    • Gene. Just no comments B|
    • Kenji / Mukuro. I'm a fan of his design.
    • Tessa. Capcom needs a magic representative.
    • Vile. Boba Fett-guy was one of the most badass representatives of the series. Rivalry with Deadpool please.
    • Lord Raptor. This guy is incredibly cool, a good foil for Ghost Rider.
    • Rashid. I don't know, I just think his wind powers could be nicely adapted in the game.
    • Star-Lord. He has now the Chris Pratt look in the comics, I don't know, I just think his look is neat.
    • Black Panther. He looks like Batman.
    • Black Bolt. I don't know, he's simply one of my favorite characters. Medusa could be good too, reminds me I kind of miss Spiral.
    • Hulkling. Lots of potential.
    • Miss Marvel / Kamala Khan. Same; lots of potential.
    • Green Goblin and/or Silver Surfer. Both are truly classic characters, I'd love to see how their boards work within the game (don't fuck with me Capcom, you can do it if you try, don't be lazy).

I hope at least 4 of these guys get into the game.

If there's a game...

Assuming MvC4 actually is coming, Star-Lord and Black Panther would almost have to be there.

I'd be happy to see Lord Raptor even if he wouldn't be my first choice for a Darkstalker.

#gigamaidensinmahvel

I'll buy 100 copies

And yes, he should stay in because of his silhouette. Silhouettes are one of the most important aspects of character design.

Alright.

Is people with weird proportions your fetish?
    Alright.

Is people with weird proportions your fetish?

I would've thought it was yours.

latest?cb=20100719165613

• d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 36,073 mod
    The way it is described by @d3v seems that it will be more like Tatsunoko vs Capcom. The Monster Hunter character will probably like Gold Lightan/PX02watever.

I didnt really play MvC3, but this sounds interesting. Hopefully the my Original MvC Capcom Niggas will be back (Captain Commando, Jin Soatome, Hayato Kanzaki, Megaman, Strider Hiryu), and then some more badasses like Kyosuke, Gill etc

Don't put much stock into what we were told. We still haven't confirmed whether the person who said it to us is actually telling the truth.
    You can't ask for well-thought-out changes off day 1, week 1, or mostly even month 1 play...and that's when the game is out and everyone's in the lab.
    -Mike_Z

If there's anything we do best, it's breaking games and then making everyone suffer with all the cheapness.
    -PersiaXO
  • ruthless_nashruthless_nash Joined: Posts: 2,044
    For the Marvel roster just look at thier current film phase. Some characters are cool but might not translate well imo as a playable character ie Jessica Jones.

@fragment. Nice to see I'm not the only one that can see Rashidos potential as a mahvel character. We saw c.viper rep SF4 why not Rashidos as SF5 rep and maybe Oro as SF3. Hell he already has some ott Marvel looking supers.
  • FrágmentFrágment Joined: Posts: 536
    For the Marvel roster just look at thier current film phase. Some characters are cool but might not translate well imo as a playable character ie Jessica Jones.
    Sometimes is the opposite. Iron Fist, Doctor Strange and Rocket Raccoon being in the MCU were announced a year or two after MvC3 came out.

There have also been rumors of Nova (Nova Corps were featured in the GotG movie) and She-Hulk (which I actually think could possibly come any day to the MCU).
  • Pokemon123Pokemon123 Joined: Posts: 237
    I really want this to happen but I can't see why capcom would release a game so early. Anyone know how far into SF 4's life was marvel 3 revealed? Thinking around 2 years. Capcom may struggle to manage 2 games at once as well.

Still gonna be watching capcom cup at the end solely for that hope i guess >_>
    aspiring 3s player.
    Sometimes is the opposite. Iron Fist, Doctor Strange and Rocket Raccoon being in the MCU were announced a year or two after MvC3 came out.
    Maybe, but it's also likely that those movies were already being talked about internally at that time.

That said, I'd really prefer it if Marvel would use opportunities like this to help push the stuff in their comics, especially with all the new legacies they've created. Aside from Carol as Captain Marvel and Kamala as Ms. Marvel, we've got:

Miles Morales as Spider-Man
    Kate Bishop as Hawkeye
    Amadeus Cho as the Hulk
    X-23 as Wolverine (lol, X-Men, not happening, despite her solo book being one of the best ones in All-New, All-Different Marvel)
    Riri Williams as Iron ManIronheart (seriously, she's the star of the Iron Man comic, why not just give her the name)
    Kitty Pryde as Star Lord (nope, aside from being X-Men related, no way their pushing her as the soon to be Mrs. Peter Quill, over having Gamora as his MCU love interest)

...and a bunch more.
    You can't ask for well-thought-out changes off day 1, week 1, or mostly even month 1 play...and that's when the game is out and everyone's in the lab.
    -Mike_Z

If there's anything we do best, it's breaking games and then making everyone suffer with all the cheapness.
    -PersiaXO
  • just5moreminutesjust5moreminutes Remember me now, Yipes? Joined: Posts: 7,488
    I'm more interested in seeing how they change the mechanics from Marvel 3 than any character tbh. Really excited for a possible 2v2 that uses assists to fill out iconic teams. Maybe even give the assist characters selectable assists and their own Hypers for THC purposes.
    edited November 2016
    d3v wrote: »
    Maybe, but it's also likely that those movies were already being talked about internally at that time.

That said, I'd really prefer it if Marvel would use opportunities like this to help push the stuff in their comics, especially with all the new legacies they've created. Aside from Carol as Captain Marvel and Kamala as Ms. Marvel, we've got:

Miles Morales as Spider-Man
    Kate Bishop as Hawkeye
    Amadeus Cho as the Hulk
    X-23 as Wolverine (lol, X-Men, not happening, despite her solo book being one of the best ones in All-New, All-Different Marvel)
    Riri Williams as Iron ManIronheart (seriously, she's the star of the Iron Man comic, why not just give her the name)
    Kitty Pryde as Star Lord (nope, aside from being X-Men related, no way their pushing her as the soon to be Mrs. Peter Quill, over having Gamora as his MCU love interest)

...and a bunch more.

That's exactly what I don't want. It's like Stan Lee said, these characters should be entirely new superheroes, not stealing the monikers of existing ones. Even if you believe in the social justice crap they're peddling you should still be against these "politcally correct remakes", because the only thing Miles Morales has to his "legacy" is riding on the coattail of a white superhero. Shouldn't he be forming his own legacy independently of the white guy who made it famous? Same applies to all of them, really.

What I want to know is if it'll be a TOD focused game. After @fanatiq 's write up, Marvel 3 became much more TOD centric. In a way, this actually worked out for the game since it meant that reverse OCVs were much more doable. In general, I do think that tag games are more open to allowing stuff that turns it into a 1 player game due to the tag nature. That said, both Marvel 2 and Skullgirls have shown that this can be accomplished by making game more about resets than TODs.
    -Mike_Z

-PersiaXO
    edited November 2016
    Reset-heavy games are equally bad.

And by that I just mean Skullgirls

• PVL_93_RUPVL_93_RU When's Dragon Ball? Joined: Posts: 10,021
    MODOK can fuck right off. Never liked that stupid character even in the Iron Man animated series. I personally consider him a wasted slot. Bring on Mandarin for once
    SRK's Story Thread Crew:
    • bakfromon, Miðgarðsorm, & Lord Vega - Translations and Lore info
    • just5moreminutes - Story Mode v2.0
    • Doctrine Dark - Character Bios and Endings
    • Shockdingo - The paragraph writer
    • YagamiFire & Darc Requiem - The thread MVPs
    • Cestus - the Dolls endorser
    • The Shakunetsu - The character concept machine
    • Caio_Lins - The CFN profile cropper
    • Daemos - The thread dictator, also a Bison fanboy
    • DarthEnder - The bullshit caller

Also starring (but not limited to):
    Mykka, Scotia, Hawkingbird, TrueBackLash, Chun-Li_Forever, Kecka, ruthless_nash, mikros, ...
  • javertjavert 'sup Joined: Posts: 1,171
    More than skeptical about whether the game is going to be made or not, I'm skeptical about it being any good. That said, having given up on Marvel long ago, I'm only interested in the Capcom half:

Street Fighter: Would love if they get rid of Chun Li and Akuma, their gameplay has never made sense in Vs series (neither Ryu's but welp he's a sure bet). One character that I have always love to see here is Vega: his claw would get the hitboxes it deserves and his walldives and aerial moves are made for this games. Agree that Hugo would make a much better counterpart to the Hulk than Zangief. Other than that, who knows. In the wildest dreams Ingrid also appears as the Capcom OP character to Marvel's Thanos.

Final Fight: Rolento is another character that would feel at home here. Maki with her tonfas and Cody fighting as dirty as possible would be other good fits.

Darkstalkers: not a problem at all with Morrigan and Felicia, but the males do deserve some love. Jedah is sorely missed and Anakaris would be way more fitting than Dhalsim.

Resident Evil. Sick of zombies here. Leon Kennedy and Claire Redfield would be nice to keep things fresh and Saddler from RE4 as a villain.

DMC. Dante of course and at this point Vergil is too "competitvely iconic" not to include.

Mega Man. Dunno: there's the whole Inafune debacle and the fact Capconm probably wants to give the game an even more "westerinized" feel than SF (I would say fuck it and let the Japanese be Japanese rather than pretend them to be all about the hot dogs but w/e). Zero would make half the target audience roll their eyes but he's another iconic character at this point. Other than him, Bass and Mega Man Volnutt feel right.

Others: Never played Monster Hunter, so I can't say anything about that. Would love to see Captain Commando and Hayato back.
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 25,662
    edited November 2016
    On the Capcom side of things I want to see Monster Hunter, Breath of Fire, Asura, Onimusha and the mech from Lost Planet.
    Post edited by Hawkingbird on
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
  • Doctrine DarkDoctrine Dark Giving your waifu the pipeu Joined: Posts: 6,796
    I'd like to see a Spider-Man villain this time around. We know Doctor Octopus got cut from MVC3, and he's also not around at this point. Green Goblin is no longer Green Goblin, but Carnage is pretty active nowadays with his solo series. I could actually see him being in.
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
    PSN: SP_Wesker215/XBL: SP Wesker215
    Super Street Fighter Plot Guide II
    Street Fighter V: Cammy Marvel: Jill/Dante/Magneto
    Guilty Gear Revelator: Venom King of Fighters XIV: Hein/Mature/Kyo
    Dream roster

Capcom
    Vega
    Decapre
    Demitri
    Lady
    Nero
    MegaMan X
    Krauser
    Ada
    Maki
    Necalli
    Nash
    Rashid

Marvel
    Scarlet Witch
    Black Widow
    Doctor Octopus
    Green Goblin
    Silver Surfer
    Human Torch
    Luke Cage
    Black Panther
    Carnage
    Mister Fantastic
    Nightcrawler
    Jubilee
    Mr Sinister
    Colossus
    Daredevil
    Elektra
    Winter Soldier
    SRK's Story Thread Crew:

Mykka, Scotia, Hawkingbird, TrueBackLash, Chun-Li_Forever, Kecka, ruthless_nash, mikros, ...
    edited November 2016
    You'd even get rid of all the main series characters? Lame...

Anyways, when is Capcom Cup happening? How soon will we find out if this is real or not?

Regarding which Marvel characters I want, I just want old characters to return. Juggernaut, Venom, She-Hulk, and MODOK.

• WilWil Joined: Posts: 6,079
    I hope they put Squirrel Girl in UMVC4.
    SFV: Cammy, Ibuki, Karin
  • Bomberman3000Bomberman3000 The Headshaker Joined: Posts: 2,135
    Wil wrote: »
    I hope they put Squirrel Girl in UMVC4.

The internet rage would be beautiful.

Oh... and uh, I'm shocked this thread went by without...

"IT'S MAHVEL, BAYBEE!!!!!!!!!"
    "What Strength!!
    But Don't forget,
    There are many guys like you, all over the world!!!"

SteamID: BombermanGOLDEN
    edited November 2016

Anyways, when is Capcom Cup happening? How soon will we find out if this is real or not?

Regarding which Marvel characters I want, I just want old characters to return. Juggernaut, Venom, She-Hulk, and MODOK.

Capcom Cup is next weekend.

This little tidbit is from QuaziDomo. SoCal X-23 player:
    Been hearing AA assists will be good again, and the game will be closer to mvc2 which I'm excited for, back to resets and mixups less 1TK's.

Also from knowing what I know and combofiend being in the mix, been really hearing that it'll have shades of marvel 2 in the mix.

AA assists being effective again would be the best thing ever.
    edited November 2016
    She-Hulk should have a teleport where she rips open the page, walks through and emerges on the other side of the page.

However it should damage her a little bit as she is a comic book character ripping apart her own comic book.

I just wanna see her kick Deadpool's ass in MVC4 like she promised.
    edited November 2016

I didn't say I'm excluding other iconic roster members. Just add those I mentioned on top of the classics like Wolverine, Storm etc
    SRK's Story Thread Crew:

I just hope one of my old MvC3 mains (Frank, Arthur, Ammy, Haggar) make it in, if only as assists.
    I just hope one of my old MvC3 mains (Frank, Arthur, Ammy, Haggar) make it in, if only as assists.

I'd keep Arthur and Ammy, but maybe update the Dead Rising rep so that it's Chuck or someone else.

My "dream" list if the roster is around 50 characters.

1. Ryu
    2. M.Bison
    3. Sakura Kasugano
    4. Alex
    5. Juri Han
    6. Mega Man X
    7. Bass
    8. Sigma
    9. Leon S. Kennedy
    10. Claire Redfield
    11. Albert Wesker
    12. Dante
    13. Morrigan Aensland
    14. Felicia
    15. Rikuo
    16. Pyron
    17. Batsu Ichimonji
    18. Tiffany Lords
    19. Arthur
    20. Firebrand
    21. Astaroth
    22. Mike Haggar
    23. Biff Slamkovich
    24. Tessa (Red Earth)
    25. Asura (Asura's Wrath)

1. Captain America
    2. Iron Man
    3. The Hulk
    4. Thor
    5. Spiderman
    6. Carnage
    7. Wolverine
    8. Phoenix
    9. Magneto
    10. Cyclops
    11. Gambit
    12. Sentinel
    13. Psylocke
    14. Juggernaut
    15. Deadpool
    16. Dr. Doom
    17. Starlord
    18. Gamora
    19. Black Panther
    20. Doctor Strange
    21. Thanos
    22. Luke Cage
    23. Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers)
    24. Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan)
    25. Elektra
    No Tron Bonne? Come on man...

Also how exactly would Claire be different from Leon? Both are just weapon users.

I'd keep Arthur and Ammy, but maybe update the Dead Rising rep so that it's Chuck or someone else.

Ugh, no Chuck please. Maybe as an assist on one of the chainsaw bikes, but no more than that.

Ugh, no Chuck please. Maybe as an assist on one of the chainsaw bikes, but no more than that.

Well, whatever. To be honest I don't like either of them because they're just regular dudes.

Also how exactly would Claire be different from Leon? Both are just weapon users.
    I like Tron Bonne but not everyone can make the cut. Bass deserves his shot.

They both use weapons but they use different weapons, Claire has a Bow Gun, Stun Gun, and a Grenade Launcher while Leon has a Shot Gun, Magnum and a Flamethrower, Claire would have less health, Leon would deal more damage than Claire at close range but less from a distance (since he mostly uses a shot gun). there's plenty you can do to make them play differently.
    edited November 2016

They both use weapons but they use different weapons, Claire has a Bow Gun, Stun Gun, and a Grenade Launcher while Leon has a Shot Gun, Magnum and a Flamethrower, Claire would have less health, Leon would deal more damage than Claire at close range but less from a distance (since he mostly uses a shot gun). there's plenty you can do to make them play differently.

I really think Tron is going to stay, mainly because
    A: She's the only Megaman Legends rep
    B: She and her servbots have appeared in the last several versus games, and
    C: Servbots are among the most iconic and widely recognized Capcom mascots.

Regarding Claire and Leon, I really don't think that's enough to make them different. They're still both gun users and their moves are interchangeable simply because they can simply hand their guns over to the other character and it'd function exactly the same way. I'm okay with one "regular dude" rep from Resident Evil, but definitely not two.

I really think Tron is going to stay, mainly because
    A: She's the only Megaman Legends rep
    B: She and her servbots have appeared in the last several versus games, and
    C: Servbots are among the most iconic and widely recognized Capcom mascots.

Regarding Claire and Leon, I really don't think that's enough to make them different. They're still both gun users and their moves are interchangeable simply because they can simply hand their guns over to the other character and it'd function exactly the same way. I'm okay with one "regular dude" rep from Resident Evil, but definitely not two.

The list I made is a dream list (in my selfish mind). Half of the Capcom characters I picked would have little to no shot of making the game in reality. Tron has a much better chance than Sigma or Bass, and probably just as good a chance as Mega Man himself.

If we we're talking about assembling a team of Capcom characters to really go to battle with Marvel, then your right, you wouldn't want both Claire and Leon. We're talking about a game though, Claire and Leon wouldn't be able to switch weapons because its a game and their guns are glued to their hands. If they can't make the two of them different enough then replace either of Claire or Leon with Jill. Problem solved.
  • CyberPhoenix0252CyberPhoenix0252 Joined: Posts: 452
    edited November 2016

If Frank makes it into MvC4, I'm wondering if he'll get his super 'The Real Mega Buster' back from TvC; seeing that super alone made me want to play him.

The fact he actually donned a Mega Man cosplay was amazing too.
    Rip sig.
  • DevilJin 01DevilJin 01 Get some shill in yo system Joined: Posts: 55,372 mod
    I'm a huge Viper fan. She was my favorite thing about SFIV and kept me playing it for a couple years despite hating the game. I always thought she was like the perfect character to throw into Marvel since she was very much like an Iron Man or Black Widow style super hero with gadgets and a super suit. They way they buffed her toolset by making her seismos ridiculously large and being able to cancel or feint all her specials was just awesome. The eye laser buff in Ultimate was hilarious and focus hyper armor was gdlk. It will be a sin if a character perfectly tailored for Marvel like her doesn't make Marvel 4.

If she doesn't make it then hopefully this can be Ibuki's first appearance in Marvel or I'll most likely have fun with Chun Li again.

Ain't nothin, Capcom's ruthless still producin.  Cut em a check or find yoself toothless.  Keep it shill with no confusin.  Niggas say I'm shill...they ain't hard I can prove it YEEEAH

edited November 2016
    I'm pretty sure if Dante is in I'm going to main regardless of tier. He was easily the most fun character I've ever played in a fighter in a long time. I remember seeing his moves list in the strategy guide for the first time and was like "this dude got enough special moves for 6 characters". Half his shit being bold cancelable opened up so many options for pressure with assists also. Devil Trigger giving him even MORE special moves was hilarious. Best character.

Ain't nothin, Capcom's ruthless still producin.  Cut em a check or find yoself toothless.  Keep it shill with no confusin.  Niggas say I'm shill...they ain't hard I can prove it YEEEAH

I just want them to take a character, any character, and make them play like Cable.
    -Mike_Z

-PersiaXO
    edited November 2016
    I just want them to take a character, any character, and make them play like Cable.

Zoning is dead.

TvC Saki is probably the closest you'll ever get to Cable.

Zoning is dead.

TvC Saki is probably the closest you'll ever get to Cable.

You're probably right. Here's to Astral Vision now taking 3 bars.
    -Mike_Z

-PersiaXO
    edited November 2016
    Hidden Missiles will disappear if Doom or the point character is hit and Astral Vision meter will only last half as long.

Girl Cable chucking stuff.

• MageggMagegg Joined: Posts: 3,866
    I'm more interested in seeing how they change the mechanics from Marvel 3 than any character tbh. Really excited for a possible 2v2 that uses assists to fill out iconic teams. Maybe even give the assist characters selectable assists and their own Hypers for THC purposes.
    I would actually like to have 2v2 back instead of 3v3.

The developers have said the reason they don't add many Darkstalkers characters is because they transform a lot and that consumes too much RAM; 4 characters on screen instead of 6 would make it more manageable.

But at the same time I wouldn't like to have unplayable assists again... that was such a tease...