MVC Infinite Lounge: Monster Hunter is U N G G A W A I F U 4 U N G G A L A I F U

Comments

• The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu COULD YOU NAME ALL THE CHARACTERS APPEARED IN MY PIC? (spoilers is in my sig) Joined: Posts: 3,356
    When a man is freed of functions, he has a better chance to live a normal and wholesome life.

SFV Arcademode, Storymode with SFA3 World Tour Challenges & Vtrigger/Vskill ideas
    Arcade Mode Concepts - Better than traditional Arcade Mode | Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type | V-Trigger & V-Skill Ideas

Character Wishlist SFV, DBFZ and MVCi

My DB Characters for DBFZ
    Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    9.) Great Ape Baby or Adult Form
    10.) Syn Shenron - can transform to Omega
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Hirudegarn

Pair/Tag Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Choi with Chang in CVS2, Cait with Sith in Code Chaos, Hisuii with Kohaku in MB, Danny with Demi in the Outfoxies, Jie Mei Hua in Dong Dong Never Dies and Groove-&-Fight's Oume with Otane.
    14.) Android 18 with Andriod 17
    15.) Rose with Zamasu
    16.) Dr Jero with Andriod 19
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

Team Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Captain Commando in MVC2, Doronjo in TVC, Tronbone in MVC2 or Ace Attorney in UMVC3.
    19.) Tien - Some specials summons Chiaozu and Launch
    20.) Ginew Forces - with The Ginew Forces Plays like (Captain Commando in MVC2 or Doronjo in TVC)
    21.) Meta Cooler - Plays like Ultron in MVCi
    22.) Roshi - Some specials summons Turtle and Oolong
    23.) Napa - Summon numerous Saibamen (like Gargos Ki or Tronbone in MVC2)
    24.) Bojack

My Capcom Characters for Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite
    SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

1.) Cyber Akuma - Akuma with cybernetic enhancement, Ryu's recurring rival.
    2.) Mecha Zangief - A Zangief cloned Repliod.
    3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older version that look like Doronjo and plays like Doronjo TVC and Trone bonne combined)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- New Characters

1.) Felyne - from Monster Hunter (rival to Rocket Racoon)
    2.) Hauzer - from Warzard (Godzilla and Kaiju)
    3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku) (plays like Tekkaman Blade in TVC)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask) (plays like Yatterman -1 in TVC)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    7.) Pure and Fur - Protector of Capcom world.
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    10.) Ingrid - A crossover character
    11.) Ruby Heart - MVC2 (Magic stone involvement) Pirate
    12.) Asura - from Asura's Wrath.
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone
    14.) Nero - Devil May Cry (mix of Vergil, Dante and TVC Soki)
    15.) Shoma - Rival Schools

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

My Characters for SF5's 3rd Season on wards

Different Playstyle I want in SFV
    1.) Xianyu and Jianyu - as a pair fights like Choi and Chang in CVS2.
    2.) Delta Red Rep!! - Can play like Captain Commando.
    3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.

Characters I want to return
    1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    7.) Feilong -(with Iron Fist playstyle like in UMVC3)
    8.) Necro
    9.) Oro - all projectile are now angled diagonally like Dr Fate(Injustice2) to be different from sim & other shoto
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

Characters and concepts that need to explored before going to SF3 Timeline
    1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

Designs I want to see again in SF
    1.) Asuka (from concept design) - play like KOF kazumi and Hokuto from SFex
    2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

SFV Guest from SF expansions
    1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda
  • just5moreminutesjust5moreminutes Eagle will return Joined: Posts: 7,908
    I want to disrespect people with tag-canceled Lariat from Haggar. You can keep your anime sword normals and 8-way airdash bullshit; I know that you have to press buttons to win, so pressing the button that beats all buttons at the correct time is the perfect strategy. They even made a stone that negates pushblock just so I can stay in that super-uncomfortable region with Haggar and disrespect-Lariat even more.
  • johnnydojohnnydo Joined: Posts: 298
    I want to disrespect people with tag-canceled Lariat from Haggar. You can keep your anime sword normals and 8-way airdash bullshit; I know that you have to press buttons to win, so pressing the button that beats all buttons at the correct time is the perfect strategy. They even made a stone that negates pushblock just so I can stay in that super-uncomfortable region with Haggar and disrespect-Lariat even more.

jesus FUCK i dont wanna imagine what haggar and felicia look like in this game
    I'm a stoopid 09'er who's never played a fighting game in his life. Judge me harshly.

"We have a shitload of fighters on the market, and the best way to show our discernment is to penetrate the hype with negativity. Dark Stalkers 4 will happen. Guilty Gear will get its sequel. Other franchises may be resurrected off of fg's current popularity. And we will hate them all, admiring MVC2 and Guilty Gear AC like museum pieces" - Robo-mitsu GGPO: Manchild2
  • PSYCH0J0SHPSYCH0J0SH Joined: Posts: 5,469
    edited July 13
    Korbidon wrote: »
    Felicia would somehow look unattractive
    The hairy ass arms and legs already did that.

It's fur, not hair. She's not Wolverine or Captain Marvel.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

GigaMaidens on twitter - on deviantArt - on Discord

• quicksquicks Joined: Posts: 3,269
    She's a cat girl , I don't want to know where your mind is at
  • Zane HitsurugiZane Hitsurugi X-buster, ready. Joined: Posts: 1,075
    PSYCH0J0SH wrote: »

Either way felicias a solid 2 my nigga.
    PSN: hawkw1ng
    BBCF: Susano'o, Bang, Kokonoe UNIBEXLTEST: Enkidu/Yuzuriha MVC:I- Megaman X/Zero
  • DevilJin 01DevilJin 01 Get some shill in yo system Joined: Posts: 56,754 mod
    There's not enough news when hairy women is the current topic.

Ain't nothin, Capcom's ruthless still producin.  Cut em a check or find yoself toothless.  Keep it shill with no confusin.  Niggas say I'm shill...they ain't hard I can prove it YEEEAH

• WorstPlayerWorstPlayer Calm Yourself Joined: Posts: 4,522
    There's not enough news when hairy women is the current topic.

Well it's better than talking about hairy men or is that to non-sex-partisan?
  • Red Rock CandyRed Rock Candy Totally Outrageous Joined: Posts: 348 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

If she's a hypoallergenic cat then yes it's hair.
    24/7 Ke$ha.
  • Doctrine DarkDoctrine Dark Yum Yum Joined: Posts: 7,166
    STL054060?type=1
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
    PSN: SP_Wesker215/XBL: SP Wesker215
    Super Street Fighter Plot Guide II
    Street Fighter V: Cammy Marvel: Captain Marvelous/Thanos DBFZ: Gohan/Freeza/Trunks
    Guilty Gear Revelator: Venom King of Fighters XIV: Hein/Mature/Kyo
  • YawDanYawDan Joined: Posts: 697
    edited July 13
    Might buy that. Is there an MvC:I story comic series? I should know this.

Still, Rocket Raccon's solo comic series is not being continued in Marvel Legacy. So it might be worth getting this eitherway
    "This was not srk. It should not be lower than gfaqs in terms of fighting game talk, but it is. That's all because of the outbreak of girly men, which is really the fault of atheism." Cisco, UMVC3 tierlist discussion, pg 333.
  • willselesswillseless Joined: Posts: 2,641
    edited July 13
    Is that some url fuckery? I search the site, but can't find any variant covers.

EDIT: Found it
  • GhostTearGhostTear Vanessa for MVCI! Joined: Posts: 2,417
    http://www.cbr.com/marvel-vs-capcom-infinite-variants/

At this website they said there will be 20 covers. One of the covers is named Venom...Venom confirmed?
    He'll likely be on the base roster. He's not new, so he wouldn't be in the 2017 DLC.
    Street Fighter V: Cammy Marvel: Captain Marvelous/Thanos DBFZ: Gohan/Freeza/Trunks
  • GhostTearGhostTear Vanessa for MVCI! Joined: Posts: 2,417
    willseless wrote: »
    GhostTear wrote: »
    http://www.cbr.com/marvel-vs-capcom-infinite-variants/

At this website they said there will be 20 covers. One of the covers is named Venom...Venom confirmed?

According to the datamine, yes. He seems to be important in the story too, since there's SymbioteSoldier and SymbioteHuge. Since he is important to the story, he may be dlc.

i remember fchamp said he likes to play villians. if the characters are gully enough i am the same way too. Ultron level 3 looks as though he shouted "GOON SSQQQQUAAAADDDD!! LIGHT THIS NIGGA UP!!!"
    Screen_Shot_2017_07_13_at_2_54_03_PM.png
  • YawDanYawDan Joined: Posts: 697
    There's also going to be a Venom film. And the game is focusing on the MCU, so he is very likely to be in it.
    Marvel have been using the series to promote their films. Umvc3 was released to build anticipation for Avengers, a move that backfired and led to it underperforming and Disney withdrawing support for the game.

I'm expecting Venom before anyone from the Netflix series. Let alone an X-Man or F4 (Deadpool and Doom notwithstanding).

"This was not srk. It should not be lower than gfaqs in terms of fighting game talk, but it is. That's all because of the outbreak of girly men, which is really the fault of atheism." Cisco, UMVC3 tierlist discussion, pg 333.
    Let's see if Champ will keep his villain team with Ultron/Dormammu and maybe Thanos.
  • quicksquicks Joined: Posts: 3,269
    This hydra thing is still happening?
    edited July 13
    rEZrXiB.png

STL054048?type=1
    What if all covers with the "top secret" pic are from characters that will be revealed this/next week?
  • UnSaxon51UnSaxon51 HA-LU-KEN Joined: Posts: 4,147
    Holy hell @Doctrine Dark
    I'm on a computer and those are fucking HUGE.
    NNID/XboxLive: UnSaxon51

The real reason Ridley isn't in Smash

"Haggar is Newton's Laws of Motion, the character." ~ ThatJollyOldBastid

"Mac is knocking the fabulous right out of Marth!" ~ Saitsu
  • PSYCH0J0SHPSYCH0J0SH Joined: Posts: 5,469
    edited July 13

Either way felicias a solid 2 my nigga.

The only thing that's a solid 2 is your IQ.

GigaMaidens on twitter - on deviantArt - on Discord

• PVL_93_RUPVL_93_RU When's Dragon Ball? Joined: Posts: 10,622
    So do the variant covers confirm the rumor that these were for the characters confirmed/coming to MVCI? Because so far they reflect that but there were also supposedly Spider-Man, Venom, Deadpool, Defenders, Black Widow and Ghost Rider
    SRK's Story Thread Crew:
    • bakfromon, Miðgarðsorm, & Lord Vega - Translations and Lore info
    • just5moreminutes - Story Mode v2.0
    • Doctrine Dark - Character Bios and Endings
    • Shockdingo - The paragraph writer
    • YagamiFire & Darc Requiem - The thread MVPs
    • Cestus - the Dolls endorser
    • The Shakunetsu - The character concept machine
    • Caio_Lins - The CFN profile cropper
    • Daemos - The thread dictator, also a Bison fanboy
    • DarthEnder - The bullshit caller

Also starring (but not limited to):
    Mykka, Scotia, Hawkingbird, TrueBackLash, Chun-Li_Forever, Kecka, ruthless_nash, mikros, ...
    Spider-man/Deadpool cover is the one with Dormammu and Firebrand. While they're using the main character from the book in most covers, there will be some that won't have the main character.
  • flickyflicky Joined: Posts: 803
    Lol @ people trying to analyse DJ.
  • flickyflicky Joined: Posts: 803
    edited July 13
    po pimpus wrote: »
    I berate people because the longer dummies keep supporting shitty Capcpom games, the longer it takes for the rest of us to get actually GOOD Capcom games.

Stop fucking up the curve with your no standards having asses.

Software developers stopped giving a fuck decades ago, it's no longer about actual art but about the art of making money. Capcom aren't the only ones, they're all the same, all companies are just half assed money making DLC scrounging functions. Destiny 2... wasn't Destiny 1 supposed to be the game that would have so much content it would last a decade? Yeah right, pure bull shit.
  • MegamanSteveMegamanSteve Joined: Posts: 679 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    flicky wrote: »
    po pimpus wrote: »
    I berate people because the longer dummies keep supporting shitty Capcpom games, the longer it takes for the rest of us to get actually GOOD Capcom games.

Stop fucking up the curve with your no standards having asses.

Software developers stopped giving a fuck decades ago, it's no longer about actual art but about the art of making money. Capcom aren't the only ones, they're all the same, all companies are just half assed money making DLC scrounging functions. Destiny 2... wasn't Destiny 1 supposed to be the game that would have so much content it would last a decade? Yeah right, pure bull shit.

See that mountain over there... for $19.99 you can climb it
    "He who hesitates is lost"
    - Bass, MegaMan7
  • DevilJin 01DevilJin 01 Get some shill in yo system Joined: Posts: 56,754 mod
    Yeah that's ummm...

That's pretty bad and stuff.

Ain't nothin, Capcom's ruthless still producin.  Cut em a check or find yoself toothless.  Keep it shill with no confusin.  Niggas say I'm shill...they ain't hard I can prove it YEEEAH