MVC Infinite Lounge: We all girls until proven otherwise.

Comments

• PSYCH0J0SHPSYCH0J0SH Joined: Posts: 5,469
    edited November 2016
    Also what pisses me off is the severe lack of waifus in that image. Instead nearly everyone they chose on the Capcom side is some sort of Shonen Jump protagonist. You can tell whoever made these mockups only plays Ryu or Ken and watches a lot of Naruto.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

GigaMaidens on twitter - on deviantArt - on Discord

• PVL_93_RUPVL_93_RU When's Dragon Ball? Joined: Posts: 10,021
    Put Decapre in Mahvel 4
    SRK's Story Thread Crew:
    • bakfromon, Miðgarðsorm, & Lord Vega - Translations and Lore info
    • just5moreminutes - Story Mode v2.0
    • Doctrine Dark - Character Bios and Endings
    • Shockdingo - The paragraph writer
    • YagamiFire & Darc Requiem - The thread MVPs
    • Cestus - the Dolls endorser
    • The Shakunetsu - The character concept machine
    • Caio_Lins - The CFN profile cropper
    • Daemos - The thread dictator, also a Bison fanboy
    • DarthEnder - The bullshit caller

Also starring (but not limited to):
    Mykka, Scotia, Hawkingbird, TrueBackLash, Chun-Li_Forever, Kecka, ruthless_nash, mikros, ...
  • shmurdasceneshmurdascene Joined: Posts: 126
    edited November 2016
    PSYCH0J0SH wrote: »
    Also what pisses me off is the severe lack of waifus in that image. Instead nearly everyone they chose on the Capcom side is some sort of Shonen Jump protagonist. You can tell whoever made these mockups only plays Ryu or Ken and watches a lot of Naruto.

You got Morrigan, Juri, and Jill. I'd add Tiffany Lords and Felicia. Possibly Poison if you replace Alex with Hugo. Maybe Rogue from Powerstone or one of the girls from EX Troopers

Marvel doesn't have any wife-able characters I can think of besides maybe Phoenix, Psylocke, X-23, and Halle Berry Storm

Shonen Jump would have more waifus to be honest with Botan, Nami, Nico Robin, Kaoru, Misao, etc.

You got Morrigan, Juri, and Jill. I'd add Tiffany Lords and Felicia. Possibly Poison if you replace Alex with Hugo. Maybe Rogue from Powerstone or one of the girls from EX Troopers

Marvel doesn't have any wife-able characters I can think of besides maybe Phoenix, Psylocke, X-23, and Halle Berry Storm

Shonen Jump would have more waifus to be honest with Botan, Nami, Nico Robin, Kaoru, Misao, etc.

Rogue, Black Cat, Scarlet Witch, Jubilee, Kitty Pride, to a certain extent Mystique, Invisible Woman
    SRK's Story Thread Crew:

Mykka, Scotia, Hawkingbird, TrueBackLash, Chun-Li_Forever, Kecka, ruthless_nash, mikros, ...
  • WastedWasted Verbal Diarrhetic Joined: Posts: 5,792
    edited November 2016

Mockingbird
    Emma Frost
    Kitty Pryde
    Jessica Drew
    Kate Bishop
    Magik
    Misty Knight
    Colleen Wing
    Jennifer Walters (but hey, if you have a Hulk fetish, good for you)
    Jessica Jones (but you'll have to fight Luke)
    Spider-Gwen
    Silk
    Crystal
    Medusa
    Monet
    Domino?
    ...Copycat?
    ...Lifeguard?
    ...Gwenpool?
    SFV: Ken, with THAT ORANGE COSTUME

I have nobody to play with, so I typically talk out of my ass.
    edited November 2016
    PVL_93_RU wrote: »
    Black Cat
    What a wonderful woman

You don't read enough Marvel if you believe this.

I don't follow Marvel at all that's why I said that I could think of. Black Cat and Emma Frost are the best I've seen from Marvel. Their hot but they cant compare to the Capcom ladies.

Hopefully if there is a story mode in MvC4 it has a side story about best girls and waifus.
    PVL_93_RU wrote: »

You don't read enough Marvel if you believe this.

Or he didn't watch the cartoons in the 90's

Cartoons are pretty much all I watched in the 90s (and all I watch today). That's how I learned about X-Men.
  • CyberPhoenix0252CyberPhoenix0252 Joined: Posts: 452
    Speaking of female Marvel characters, if they wanted to go for a character choice that is really out of left field, they could throw in Elsa Bloodstone.
    latest?cb=20151119015906
    Rip sig.
  • d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 36,073 mod
    Possible lack of X-Men disappoints because it means I can't make a team featuring the best team-up ever.
    19108607._SY540_.jpg
    You can't ask for well-thought-out changes off day 1, week 1, or mostly even month 1 play...and that's when the game is out and everyone's in the lab.
    -Mike_Z

If there's anything we do best, it's breaking games and then making everyone suffer with all the cheapness.
    -PersiaXO
    edited November 2016

You got Morrigan, Juri, and Jill.

Yes, I know, I see them. I'm saying that's a tiny number.

Capcom loves their waifus, so they'd be sticking in a lot more than just three. Whoever made this image doesn't seem to realize that and just picked a cast with an overwhelming number of shonen protagonists like the ones he plays.

edited November 2016

You got Morrigan, Juri, and Jill.

Yes, I know, I see them. I'm saying that's a tiny number.

Capcom loves their waifus, so they'd be sticking in a lot more than just three. Whoever made this image doesn't seem to realize that and just picked a cast with an overwhelming number of shonen protagonists like the ones he plays.

UMvC3 had Morrigan, Felicia, Hsien-Ko, Jill, Trish, Tron, Chun, Viper, so your right there would definitely be more.

Morrigan, Jill, Trish, Juri, Tessa, and Ruby Heart isn't a bad start. I would like to see atleast a few more though.

The ones who look like Shonen protagonists are Dante, Batsu, Jin, Asura, Sanada, and Ryu but all of them are highly requested characters (except maybe Sanada) so I don't see the problem. Fighting game characters looking like anime characters isn't exactly a new thing and it certainly isn't a problem.

The problems I would have with that Capcom roster are
    - Two Red Earth characters is 1 to many. Keep Tessa since we need women and reove Leo.
    - They could at least do something different with the DMC characters. Maybe Lady instead of Trish.
    - Could use a few more females
    - Could use another villain or two

and that's about it. I'd like to see more than just Batsu and Arthur for their respective series, but I would be happy with just them as well.
    edited November 2016
    The ones who look like Shonen protagonists are Dante, Batsu, Jin, Asura, Sanada, and Ryu but all of them are highly requested characters (except maybe Sanada) so I don't see the problem. Fighting game characters looking like anime characters isn't exactly a new thing and it certainly isn't a problem.

No, you don't understand what I mean. The image shows a predilection for "badass edgy dudebro" characters.

edited November 2016

No, you don't understand what I mean. The image shows a predilection for "badass edgy dudebro" characters.

Oh yeah definitely, now what you were saying about waifus makes a lot more sense. The whole marvel side is exactly what a 15 your old would think is badass.

By the way whose the guy below Amaterasu?

Edit: never played Bionic Commando
    edited November 2016

Oh yeah definitely, now what you were saying about waifus makes a lot more sense. The whole marvel side is exactly what a 15 your old would think is badass.

By the way whose the guy below Amaterasu?

Edit: never played Bionic Commando

That's what Spencer looked like before the 2009 reboot. For some reason they gave him dreadlocks.

Even Deadpool says in a winquote that he looked cooler without the dreads. If he comes back he'd better have his classic design, and with a bazooka.

• GhostPizzaGhostPizza Joined: Posts: 125
    listen man we need more chars on capcom's side like jedah domah and we need to bring back anakaris. also we should have the option (like in skullgirls) to have custom assist or where u do the inputs for the move u want as an assist.
    edited November 2016
    It won't happen but I wanna see any Slam Masters character besides Haggar in this. The obvious choice would be Biff, or Gunloc if Guile makes the game. Scorpion would probably be the best fit for a MvC though. Jumbo Flapjack could be good as the game's obese character. A Slam Masters remake or a Capcom Wrestling game would be so good. They have more than enough characters for it.

Any Star Gladiator characters that could be good besides Hayato?
  • GhostPizzaGhostPizza Joined: Posts: 125
    It won't happen but I wanna see any Slam Masters character besides Haggar in this. The obvious choice would be Biff, or Gunloc if Guile makes the game. Scorpion would probably be the best fit for a MvC though. A Slam Masters remake or a Capcom Wrestling game would be so good. They have more than enough characters for it.

Any Star Gladiator characters that could be good besides Hayato?

im not sure but i always thought lady should have been included from dmc3 and im pretty sure with how much DMC4SE has done for capcom this year their probably considering adding her.
    June would probably be my pick too, Bilstein would be cool to see as well.

I forgot Muscle Bomber 2 gave everyone a lot more traditional fighting game movesets than the first game.

I want a remake so bad. Come on Capcom. At least give Haggar his proper theme song.

• NickRocksNickRocks SATSUI NO SABU Joined: Posts: 22,579
    if T.U.M. isnt in this one ill skip it. i need The Gun (TM)
    King of the Post-09ers
    Last of the Prembers, R.I.P. my nibbas
    Maximilian is a racist thief
    https://clips.twitch.tv/maximilian_dood/DifferentBeeHeyGuys
  • NickRocksNickRocks SATSUI NO SABU Joined: Posts: 22,579
    edited November 2016
    King of the Post-09ers
    Last of the Prembers, R.I.P. my nibbas
    Maximilian is a racist thief
    https://clips.twitch.tv/maximilian_dood/DifferentBeeHeyGuys
    edited November 2016
    It won't happen but I wanna see any Slam Masters character besides Haggar in this. The obvious choice would be Biff, or Gunloc if Guile makes the game. Scorpion would probably be the best fit for a MvC though. Jumbo Flapjack could be good as the game's obese character. A Slam Masters remake or a Capcom Wrestling game would be so good. They have more than enough characters for it.

Black Widow please. And then she puts on that striped little number she did in her ending and makes out with She-Hulk.

Black Widow please. And then she puts on that striped little number she did in her ending and makes out with She-Hulk.

How pissed would some people to see MvC4 Reveal Trailer - Black Widow, and its an obscure Capcom character from 20 years ago and not the Avenger.
  • CyberPhoenix0252CyberPhoenix0252 Joined: Posts: 452
    If there's one thing I'm curious about Marvel 4 (ya know, assuming it's legit) is the music.

At first, most of Vanilla and Ultimate Marvel 3's soundtrack sounded very 'meh' imo, but most of them grew on me over time.

Any thoughts?
    Rip sig.

How pissed would some people to see MvC4 Reveal Trailer - Black Widow, and its an obscure Capcom character from 20 years ago and not the Avenger.

Exactly, which gives all the more reason to put her in.

If there's one thing I'm curious about Marvel 4 (ya know, assuming it's legit) is the music.

At first, most of Vanilla and Ultimate Marvel 3's soundtrack sounded very 'meh' imo, but most of them grew on me over time.

Any thoughts?

4 needs a custom soundtrack option. I mean, that's how we usually ended up playing 2 anyway.
    You can't ask for well-thought-out changes off day 1, week 1, or mostly even month 1 play...and that's when the game is out and everyone's in the lab.
    -Mike_Z

If there's anything we do best, it's breaking games and then making everyone suffer with all the cheapness.
    -PersiaXO
    Vanilla had some okay music, but the new songs added in Ultimate were pretty bad.

• SuperkingSuperking dat mooney dolemite Joined: Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Capcom doesn't own the Slam Masters save for Haggar and Jessica, the games' intros and title screens show it as night and day.
    DS: she's looking hot in that interview, fuck, keep in mind, i don't have yellow fever, i just know a hot girl when i see one, gonna rape her and call her julia chang
    Superking: lol
    DS: julia chang for life
  • CSword123CSword123 oh god OHGOD! why did I think this was a good idea? please... just- I'M SORRY!! Joined: Posts: 1,196
    Pertho wrote: »
    2v2 plus 1 assist (hopefully limitless) would be pretty dope. Next week is gonna be something.

I also like the idea of going back to 2v2 + 1 assist. This would allow more obscure Marvel/Capcom characters to have a purpose as an assist.

KI: Jago
    GG: Chipp/Ky
    UMVC3: Team "Rider May Die" - Ghost Rider/Vergil/Dante
    Best KI community on the webs: www.killerinstinctonline.net
  • DevilJin 01DevilJin 01 Get some shill in yo system Joined: Posts: 55,372 mod
    Better have 6 buttons. Don't want no Fantasy Strike 4 buttons with only 2 characters. Plus triple DHC's and THC's are da hype.

Ain't nothin, Capcom's ruthless still producin.  Cut em a check or find yoself toothless.  Keep it shill with no confusin.  Niggas say I'm shill...they ain't hard I can prove it YEEEAH

Superking wrote: »
    Capcom doesn't own the Slam Masters save for Haggar and Jessica, the games' intros and title screens show it as night and day.
    Hmm? I know that the character designs were by Tetsuo Hara who did Fist of the North Star, but I've never heard anything about him owning them.
    -Mike_Z

-PersiaXO
    Hecatom wrote: »
    The fact that Mr.Wiz hasnt banned anyone for making threads about it tells me this rummor is not true.
    Hecatom wrote: »
    IF this rummor is true, then capcom should take the chance to overhaul the moveset of any returning character.

Capcom and Marvel is making a true believer out of you. Welcome to the uncanny world of true believers. We will enjoy rum to celebrate this confirmed rummor.

Captain America is getting a command grab so he can finally open people up without an assist.

Ain't nothin, Capcom's ruthless still producin.  Cut em a check or find yoself toothless.  Keep it shill with no confusin.  Niggas say I'm shill...they ain't hard I can prove it YEEEAH

• HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 25,662
    d3v wrote: »
    Superking wrote: »
    Hmm? I know that the character designs were by Tetsuo Hara who did Fist of the North Star, but I've never heard anything about him owning them.

Tetsuo Hara drew the games illustrations. I can't anything about him actually designing the characters. That guy is talking out his ass.
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
    edited November 2016
    Possible lack of X-Men disappoints because it means I can't make a team featuring the best team-up ever.
    19108607._SY540_.jpg

Is she the ugly sister of BB's Makoto?
    LOL, they decided to make Squirrel girl a thick white chick, with buck teeth.

Can't touch Laura though since she's canonically hotter than Jean Grey.
    -Mike_Z

-PersiaXO
    edited November 2016
    Squirrel Girl is the stupest idea for a comicbook character I've ever heard

What's her superpower? Being able to crack nuts quickly and easily?
    Post edited by PVL_93_RU on
    SRK's Story Thread Crew:

• Spinning BeatSpinning Beat Mr. creampie your girl Joined: Posts: 3,973
    Zero is all we need. He was top tier in 3, top tier in TvC, and broken tier in SvC. Baaically top in every game he's been in so far.

The Zero dick sucking at Capcom really irritates me.
    The most beautiful rose is cultivated in the blood of those who fall before me.
    SFV: Vega.
    3S:Ibuki, Yang, Ryu
    KOF 98:Kyo/Iori/O.Chris
    I play to learn, because you can't win if you don't know shit.
    July, 16 1991: That's when the beat dropped.
    CFN:weedandwater
    R.I.P Bankroll Fresh
    edited November 2016
    There's a rumor that there will be an exhibition after grand finals @ Capcom Cup. Yipes, Chris G, PR Rog (and perhaps others) will be on-hand to showcase the game to the audience.

This brings more thought to the fact that the trailer for Akuma didn't say Akuma would be playable in SFV. The trailer just generically said "playable" and didn't use the words Akuma or SFV.

Wonder if this is playing into the idea that he may be playable in both SFV and in the new Marvel. Also interesting that those list of players are all known for Marvel.

• EDwinEDwin Joined: Posts: 224
    Watching this and the NeoGaf thread like a hawk.... eye
    19108607._SY540_.jpg

Is she the ugly sister of BB's Makoto?
    LOL, they decided to make Squirrel girl a thick white chick, with buck teeth.

Can't touch Laura though since she's canonically hotter than Jean Grey.

Some thickness and a tail to grab on. Kinky
    "SHAKE IT, BAKE IT, BOOTY QUAKE IT, ROOOOLLLLLL IT AROUND"
  • FatalSeabassFatalSeabass Seabass is lethal! Joined: Posts: 1,041
    There's a rumor that there will be an exhibition after grand finals @ Capcom Cup. Yipes, Chris G, PR Rog (and perhaps others) will be on-hand to showcase the game to the audience.

This brings more thought to the fact that the trailer for Akuma didn't say Akuma would be playable in SFV. The trailer just generically said "playable" and didn't use the words Akuma or SFV.

Wonder if this is playing into the idea that he may be playable in both SFV and in the new Marvel. Also interesting that those list of players are all known for Marvel.

That's actually a very very good point that I didn't even think about until now. The trailer neither says Akuma or SF5. Interesting indeed.
  • ShockdingoShockdingo Freelance voice actor & Reploid.PHD in Q speculation. Joined: Posts: 1,596
    I'd like to see a Spider-Man villain this time around. We know Doctor Octopus got cut from MVC3, and he's also not around at this point. Green Goblin is no longer Green Goblin, but Carnage is pretty active nowadays with his solo series. I could actually see him being in.
    Seriously agree. I've wanted more reps from Spidey's corner of the world for ages. Give me AntiVenom with Righteous Sermons like Thor's dynamic taunt and I'll pre-order that today.

the_cure_to_your_troubles_a_by_matsu_sensei-d4b29j1.jpg
    Wil wrote: »
    I hope they put Squirrel Girl in UMVC4.
    Classic costume and you've got a deal

SquirrelGirl.jpg

Also Sigma final boss please AND FOR GOD'S SAKE BRING BACK CAPTAIN COMMANDO! I can't be the only one who misses him.
    "Bison drinks DELICIOUS expired milk on tuesdays while driving trucks into wandering fighters." - m121akuma

Warrior's Fate: The identity of Street Fighter's Q. Now in video!

No more Skullo? How I'd bring tokusatsu back to SF.

My StreetFighter voice acting reel
    I miss Captain Corridor assist, not necessarily Captain Commando.
    -Mike_Z

-PersiaXO
  • ShockdingoShockdingo Freelance voice actor & Reploid.PHD in Q speculation. Joined: Posts: 1,596
    It was a good assist, but I miss all that justice-filled tokusatsu posing.
    "Bison drinks DELICIOUS expired milk on tuesdays while driving trucks into wandering fighters." - m121akuma

Warrior's Fate: The identity of Street Fighter's Q. Now in video!

No more Skullo? How I'd bring tokusatsu back to SF.

My StreetFighter voice acting reel
    Jam Session vs Commando assist would be gdlk