MVC Infinite Lounge: DLC Characters and Costumes launch Dec 5th

Comments

• Zane HitsurugiZane Hitsurugi X-buster, ready. Joined: Posts: 1,172
    edited November 21
    What's the frame data on Thor's overhead? It seems way better than Ryu's.
    Also, Chun is pretty fun in this game. Funner than she's been in any other game I tried her in in recent memory.
    PSN: hawkw1ng
    BBCF: Susano'o, Bang, Kokonoe UNIBEXLTEST: Enkidu/Yuzuriha MVC:I- Megaman X/Zero
  • DevilJin 01DevilJin 01 Get some shill in yo system Joined: Posts: 57,946 mod
    What's the frame data on Thor's overhead? It seems way better than Ryu's.
    Also, Chun is pretty fun in this game. Funner than she's been in any other game I tried her in in recent memory.

LK Mighty Blow (overhead) is 21 frame start up. Ryu's overhead is 24 frame start up. Which means that you're correct as far as number speed is concerned.

Apparently the top 2 ranked players online are both Zero/Dante mains. Wonder if that'll change after the patch.

Ain't nothin, Capcom's ruthless still producin.  Cut em a check or find yoself toothless.  Keep it shill with no confusin.  Niggas say I'm shill...they ain't hard I can prove it YEEEAH

• wakalakawakalaka Joined: Posts: 170
    Thor's overhead has that Nash dash effect, barely any start up animation to react to.
  • flighflighflugitflighflighflugit Joined: Posts: 1,669
    I would like to use Chris but he doesn't work well with any of my 3 characters so I'll have to learn someone new along with him and probably a new stone.

Well wait for bucky so he and chris can be team guns

Was trying to wait for the new dlc characters to try anyone new but they are taking too damn long lol.
    Well that was good timing. Going to have to see who I like better out of WS or black widow
  • King of penguinsKing of penguins Joined: Posts: 409
    Winter Soldier is chris true form, guess people wanting to play chris need to pay for dlc huh.
    Black Widow is some re-used jill asset (complete with the voice being jill re-used...that's some next level turd shining right there).
    Venom look cool.
    Might have to run a bucky/cap team. Just from watching the trailer, they seem like they could have good synergy.
  • LordWilliam1234LordWilliam1234 Lab Cat Joined: Posts: 22,416
    I wonder how Winter Soldier will work with Zero...
    PSN/Steam/NNID/CFN: LordWilliam1234
    SFV: Ed, Zeku | Smash 4: Toon Link Blazblue: Kokonoe
    Smash 4 Frame Data
    SFV Frame Data
    SFV Combo Tier List (Season 2.1)
  • GhostTearGhostTear Vanessa for MVCI! Joined: Posts: 2,765
    Why have Chris when you have Winter Soldier.
    THE SOUL STILL FUCKING BURRRRRRNNNSSSSSS!!!!
  • PsychobluePsychoblue the Conductor of the Hype Train Joined: Posts: 2,917
    Black Widow is pretty cool, those tilt-a-whirl submission holds are nice.

Winter Soldier, I was hoping for some more knife moves, but I guess being the Ken to Chris' Ryu isn't so bad either.

Venom looks sick as expected. Is that Super Baby from DBGT voicing him?
  • PVL_93_RUPVL_93_RU When's Dragon Ball? Joined: Posts: 11,015
    edited November 21
    Bucky looks like a better Chris function. Also they gave one of his supers Cody's EX Criminal Upper animation

Black Widow looks great, Morrigan and Chun visually are worse in comparison. Also STUN BATONZ!

Venom is fucking amazing but what have they done with his voice?
    SRK's Story Thread Crew:
    • bakfromon, Miðgarðsorm, & Lord Vega - Translations and Lore info
    • just5moreminutes - Story Mode v2.0
    • Doctrine Dark - Character Bios and Endings
    • Shockdingo - The paragraph writer
    • YagamiFire & Darc Requiem - The thread MVPs
    • Cestus - the Dolls endorser
    • The Shakunetsu - The character concept machine
    • Caio_Lins - The CFN profile cropper
    • Daemos - The thread dictator, also a Bison fanboy
    • DarthEnder - The bullshit caller

Also starring (but not limited to):
    Mykka, Scotia, Hawkingbird, TrueBackLash, Chun-Li_Forever, Kecka, ruthless_nash, mikros, ...
  • quicksquicks Joined: Posts: 3,297
    FUCK

I'm hyped for Bucky and I didn't expect that, bw isn't my type of character, to much for not enough.

Venom looks sick too

Definitely running Bucky
  • Plaid_UnicornPlaid_Unicorn Camron should have won an Oscar for Paid in Full Joined: Posts: 10,421
    Bucky looks dope. Like what I would want Chris to be... and has armor..Bucky/Haggar with power stone is the wave already
    Just because I lost... doesn't mean I was defeated
    "Say it loud... I main Rog and I'm proud!!!!" - Plaid Unicorn
    "I'll be honest, I don't know why you hang out in Nintendo threads. You seem to hate everything they do." - Po Pimpus
  • UnSaxon51UnSaxon51 I'm dreaming of a green Christmas Joined: Posts: 4,270
    edited November 21
    Bucky look BORING AS SHIT. His animations are terrible.

Widow looks like Panther + Jill. Not sure if that's good or bad.

Venom looks the best out of the three for sure, but I don't feel any personal desire to play him.

I'm really glad I didn't get my hopes up.
    NNID/XboxLive/Steam: UnSaxon51

The real reason Ridley isn't in Smash

"Haggar is Newton's Laws of Motion, the character." ~ ThatJollyOldBastid

"Mac is knocking the fabulous right out of Marth!" ~ Saitsu
  • Plaid_UnicornPlaid_Unicorn Camron should have won an Oscar for Paid in Full Joined: Posts: 10,421
    edited November 21
    Bucky looks boring???? How Sway?

The possibilities are driving me crazy right now.
    Just because I lost... doesn't mean I was defeated
    "Say it loud... I main Rog and I'm proud!!!!" - Plaid Unicorn
    "I'll be honest, I don't know why you hang out in Nintendo threads. You seem to hate everything they do." - Po Pimpus
    Winter Soldier: big body annnddd can walk through beams. Overall looks really cool and agressive. Also looks as though he can control space and has anti air rifle. Sweetness

Black widow: looks elusive. Jump over is cool some tag theories im thinking of now. Anti air super looks very attractive to me.

VENOM: ALL CAPS FOR THIS MUTHAFACKA! Obviously they save the best for last. Looks so greasly and gnarly. *cough*dayonemain*cough*

I hope they all have 4 supers. :neutral:
  • ZacharaZachara Joined: Posts: 914
    edited November 21
    Bucky and Widow didn't look awful but I wasn't really interested in them in the first place.
    Venom had me at half mast from the moment he came on the screen but seeing all that classic shit like Death Bite was too much. I don't mind the VA but I might just be down to excitement. Might listen to it later and be like "The fuck is this?".
    edited November 21
    I would seriously pay $5 for a DLC that gives Venom his MvC voice.

Yeah feel the same. Needs a lot more bass and 30 years of smoking cigarettes.
  • UnSaxon51UnSaxon51 I'm dreaming of a green Christmas Joined: Posts: 4,270
    Clearly I have an unpopular opinion. But literally the only thing Winter Soldier did that I thought looked cool was the ground-scraping uppercut.
    Everything else just made me think "Why didn't they just give most of this to other characters?"
    NNID/XboxLive/Steam: UnSaxon51

The real reason Ridley isn't in Smash

"Haggar is Newton's Laws of Motion, the character." ~ ThatJollyOldBastid

"Mac is knocking the fabulous right out of Marth!" ~ Saitsu
  • Paradise1955Paradise1955 Joined: Posts: 665
    Winter Soldier is chris true form, guess people wanting to play chris need to pay for dlc huh.
    Black Widow is some re-used jill asset (complete with the voice being jill re-used...that's some next level turd shining right there).
    Venom look cool.

Uhhh you do know black widows voice actor in the cartoon is Laura Bailey right. That’s part of the reason she’s not voicing Chun in the game. That and she was doing another game at the time.
    They have the premiums up at capcom unity. Lol at bucky looking like he came from a bbq
  • Evil CanadianEvil Canadian T.Hawk is a good guy Joined: Posts: 9,523
    UnSaxon51 wrote: »
    Bucky look BORING AS SHIT. His animations are terrible.

fuck you ill kill you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • King of penguinsKing of penguins Joined: Posts: 409
    Venom look cool.

Uhhh you do know black widows voice actor in the cartoon is Laura Bailey right. That’s part of the reason she’s not voicing Chun in the game. That and she was doing another game at the time.

Same tone of voice acting with the same lines.
  • Evil CanadianEvil Canadian T.Hawk is a good guy Joined: Posts: 9,523
    wakalaka wrote: »
    Damn I really should've bought the season pass.

You should always give capcom as much money as possible.
  • OceanMachineOceanMachine ROCKET LAUNCHER GOD Joined: Posts: 10,266
    Venom Fang bois

(We don't talk about his voice okay?)
    [SFV] Laura (Sakura, Cody?) [3S] Alex, Ken
    [Xrd] Leo [BBCF] Bullet
    [UNIEL] Orie [T7] Claudio
    [MvCI] Thanos and something else
  • mega_bustermega_buster Joined: Posts: 1,169
    Cool ass trailer I like how they put Black Widow and Monhun together I was thinkin that would be a good team...her voice though its like jill...Anyways its gonna take a while for me to get use to venom's new voice.
    SF5 Mains:Karin/Chun
    GGXrd Mains:May
    edited November 21
    That web zip venom did can be aimed in 6 different ways. Wondering how that works since up down left and right count as 4.
This discussion has been closed.