MVC Infinite Lounge: DLC Characters and Costumes launch Dec 5th

1129130132134135642

Comments

  • truendymiontruendymion Beer Me! Joined: Posts: 2,262
    edited April 26
    It definitely looks like a prototype. I'm noticing janky stuff when the characters switch.
    Its crazy that this is coming out in half a year.
    I'm making a fighting game!
    SRK thread - Discord server.
  • drunkards_walkdrunkards_walk Joined: Posts: 3,443
    Looks like total garbage, I highly doubt I'm buying it at this point
  • Diek StiekemDiek Stiekem Team triple terror for MvCi Joined: Posts: 2,613 mod
    Zatalcon wrote: »
    I can't tell if there are character themes. I sorta hear Chun's (i think) but i don't hear other themes... someone got a better ear?

    Yeah I hear Chun's theme as well, so character themes are back. I made out somewhat of Chris his theme as well.
    "Such Heroic Nonsense!"

    PSN: DiekStiekem
    XBL: DiekStiekemSRK
  • CriminalUpperCriminalUpper =D Joined: Posts: 3,046
    I'm trying to spot what the limit is on the stones. So far I gather that the time stone lets you do an invincible forward dash/teleport, space does a weird black-holey thing that sucks the other player closer to you, and power stone increases damage.

    Near the end of the video chris uses the time stone twice(scream TIME STONE LEEEL) but I don't see it consume any meter or infinity stone gauge. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

    Too bad we didn't get any footage of X but now that I've finally seen the game in motion I think it looks good. Music sounds like the same overproduced technoey garbage from umvc3. I was really hoping for the style to go back to what it was in the original mahvel.

    I'm more concerned that the Active Switch doesn't cost anything. The Stones just act as an extra special, but Active Switch during blockstun should surely cost a bar or 2.
  • willselesswillseless Joined: Posts: 2,781
    Now they just need to add Shuma-Gorath, so I can do his corner combos anywhere on the screen with the Space Gem.
  • d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 37,116 mod
    PSYCH0J0SH wrote: »
    Zachara wrote: »
    PSYCH0J0SH wrote: »
    Naeras wrote: »
    PSYCH0J0SH wrote: »
    echelonNYK wrote: »
    UnSaxon51 wrote: »
    Gameplay looks like Marvel version of SFxT.
    Hope graphics improve but I'm fine with it.

    Second time seeing this today. I don't see SFxT at all.

    Then you're either blind or don't remember what SFXT looked like. I'm seeing the same janky ass animations and combos that send people flying in the wrong direction, as well as the same tagging system.

    What SFxT looked like is nowhere near as important as what SFxT played like. And this does not seem to play like SFxT at all.

    You're right, it seems to somehow be worse.

    Quick question - Who came in your cereal?
    Seriously, at this point the gameplay looks nice enough and it's like you realised that most people agree with you in that the graphics are lacking at the moment so you thought "Better shit on the gameplay". The gameplay has a tagging system which functions with some similarities to SFxT. Then it adds air combos, otg's, relaunches and some crazy shit for the Gems. Right now I'm thinking about doing Ouroborus stuff while my opponent is trapped in a box thanks to the Space Gem and you're like "This game looks awful in every way".
    We get it, you're not impressed.

    I don't think you do get it. The game play does look like absolute shit, more of the same practically nonexistent neutral game with a heavy focus on never ending combos and resets. The animations are jank as fuck and dont make any sense with characters flying in directions opposite from the ones indicated by the attacks they get hit with, which gives it a really sloppy look and makes the gameplay messy (how the fuck are you supposed to make sense of a downward kick that makes you go flying diagonally up? Unpredictable trajectories make for a very unfun and kusoge-esque combo system that's hard to track and make things connect). The rest of it, I get it, you want stuff that looks busted on principle, sure. But the gameplay itself looks amateurish and awful, like they got a bunch of newbie unity devs to try and make a Marvel game and said "eh, good enough" at what they eventually made.

    TvC looks a million times better than this janky garbage and it's a huge disappointment that it's not gonna be anything like it.

    Hard to judge neutral when we don't know anything about the hitboxes, etc.

    That said, if you don't like the game, then to quote Preppy from another thread:
    Preppy wrote: »
    I'm not really sure why people who don't enjoy a game are posting in a thread for that game. Don't you have better things to do with your time?
    So if you don't like the game, then why are you wasting your time posting in this subforum?
  • PSYCH0J0SHPSYCH0J0SH Joined: Posts: 5,469
    d3v wrote: »
    Zachara wrote: »
    PSYCH0J0SH wrote: »
    Naeras wrote: »
    PSYCH0J0SH wrote: »
    echelonNYK wrote: »
    UnSaxon51 wrote: »
    Gameplay looks like Marvel version of SFxT.
    Hope graphics improve but I'm fine with it.

    Second time seeing this today. I don't see SFxT at all.

    Then you're either blind or don't remember what SFXT looked like. I'm seeing the same janky ass animations and combos that send people flying in the wrong direction, as well as the same tagging system.

    What SFxT looked like is nowhere near as important as what SFxT played like. And this does not seem to play like SFxT at all.

    You're right, it seems to somehow be worse.

    Quick question - Who came in your cereal?
    Seriously, at this point the gameplay looks nice enough and it's like you realised that most people agree with you in that the graphics are lacking at the moment so you thought "Better shit on the gameplay". The gameplay has a tagging system which functions with some similarities to SFxT. Then it adds air combos, otg's, relaunches and some crazy shit for the Gems. Right now I'm thinking about doing Ouroborus stuff while my opponent is trapped in a box thanks to the Space Gem and you're like "This game looks awful in every way".
    We get it, you're not impressed.

    @Citrus_monkey - The minor activations don't use any resources (As far as I can see) so you can use the Time Stone dash or Power Stone wall bounces but it's the big crazy shit that turns the stage into your Gem's associated colour that use the Gem bar.

    I think he pretty much mentioned somewhere that he doesn't like grimy Mahvel play, and the game as it is right now is full of hints of that grimy Mahvel play.

    There's a difference between grimy and just plain bad. I don't care if the space gem traps you in a tiny box, or whatever the fuck gimmicks the gems give you, it's mostly the lousy flow of the game, janky animations, bad graphics and lack of neutral game that I find upsetting.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

    GigaMaidens on twitter - on deviantArt - on Discord

    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬



  • GomuGomuGomuGomu Strider Sucks Joined: Posts: 9,578
    GomuGomu wrote: »
    Thor's lvl 3 looked better in mvc3.

    I don't know, i kinda dig the new one and the fact they are using blue electricity this time.

    And Hawkeye does have a new lvl 3, wonder what that means for Ant-Man.

    Nah I messed up, I was talking about his new Mighty Punish vs his old one. The MVC3 one has a lot more force and the lightning looks more powerful. I don't mind the blue electricity in MVC:I I can dig it.

    PSN: xXGomuGomuXx
  • Raging_ZoroarkRaging_Zoroark Disgraceful! Joined: Posts: 1,460
    Interaction with dead bodies seems nice. I hope there's more options instead of just "reviving your fallen team mate".
    Steam: Razor
    3DS FC: 0576-4330-3314
    NNID: Featther
  • willselesswillseless Joined: Posts: 2,781
    PSYCH0J0SH wrote: »
    d3v wrote: »
    Zachara wrote: »
    PSYCH0J0SH wrote: »
    Naeras wrote: »
    PSYCH0J0SH wrote: »
    echelonNYK wrote: »
    UnSaxon51 wrote: »
    Gameplay looks like Marvel version of SFxT.
    Hope graphics improve but I'm fine with it.

    Second time seeing this today. I don't see SFxT at all.

    Then you're either blind or don't remember what SFXT looked like. I'm seeing the same janky ass animations and combos that send people flying in the wrong direction, as well as the same tagging system.

    What SFxT looked like is nowhere near as important as what SFxT played like. And this does not seem to play like SFxT at all.

    You're right, it seems to somehow be worse.

    Quick question - Who came in your cereal?
    Seriously, at this point the gameplay looks nice enough and it's like you realised that most people agree with you in that the graphics are lacking at the moment so you thought "Better shit on the gameplay". The gameplay has a tagging system which functions with some similarities to SFxT. Then it adds air combos, otg's, relaunches and some crazy shit for the Gems. Right now I'm thinking about doing Ouroborus stuff while my opponent is trapped in a box thanks to the Space Gem and you're like "This game looks awful in every way".
    We get it, you're not impressed.

    @Citrus_monkey - The minor activations don't use any resources (As far as I can see) so you can use the Time Stone dash or Power Stone wall bounces but it's the big crazy shit that turns the stage into your Gem's associated colour that use the Gem bar.

    I think he pretty much mentioned somewhere that he doesn't like grimy Mahvel play, and the game as it is right now is full of hints of that grimy Mahvel play.

    There's a difference between grimy and just plain bad. I don't care if the space gem traps you in a tiny box, or whatever the fuck gimmicks the gems give you, it's mostly the lousy flow of the game, janky animations, bad graphics and lack of neutral game that I find upsetting.

    Well, it's not like casuals will look at a video and say "man, look at that precise spacing of Thor before he did a command grab!". If neutral is so important to you, just wait for some event and go play it, or wait for some exhibition matches between pros. It's not like you could gather this info from a video made by the developer with the intention of being flashy to grab casuals attention.
    I agree with you with the graphics and animations, but a marvel game playing like a marvel game isn't a bad thing for the majority of people.
  • quicksquicks Joined: Posts: 3,297
    Looks Much better in motion, i don't have a issue with returning movesets,

    I don't really understand the system, however looks like alot of potential

    MAJOR gripe, the camera is way to close atm , makes the stage look tiny, the lighting is terrible


    Don't care about the music, bump my own shit anyways,
  • Citrus_monkeyCitrus_monkey Joined: Posts: 2,040
    Lots of people saying it looks like shit....it looks fine to me. Not oscar winning by any measure but I think it looks good. Some animations and the overall textures could use some polish but it doesn't even begin to offend me as much as ken's face or background elements at 30 fps.

    I'm pretty surprised to see that tag-ings are free and can be done on blockstrings too, I guess they wanted to compensate for the lack of assists that way. I hope there's some kind of limit to it in the long run because that can be easily exploited....

    I'm hype to see what the other gems do. I'm guessing the soul gem revives your first downed character with a fraction of their health. I'm sort of anticipating the mind gem to be some kind of parry perhaps. For the reality gem; I don't have a clue.
  • UnSaxon51UnSaxon51 I'm dreaming of a green Christmas Joined: Posts: 4,266
    xwjizGG.gif
    Hey, uh, so does anyone else see what it says when Strider finishes the combo?
    "Easy Hyper Combo"
    Hopefully this means that the "simplified" controls are just Easy mode, which was already in MvC3.
    NNID/XboxLive/Steam: UnSaxon51

    The real reason Ridley isn't in Smash

    "Haggar is Newton's Laws of Motion, the character." ~ ThatJollyOldBastid

    "Mac is knocking the fabulous right out of Marth!" ~ Saitsu
  • willselesswillseless Joined: Posts: 2,781
    UnSaxon51 wrote: »
    xwjizGG.gif
    Hey, uh, so does anyone else see what it says when Strider finishes the combo?
    "Easy Hyper Combo"
    Hopefully this means that the "simplified" controls are just Easy mode, which was already in MvC3.

    Maybe it's a macro button super? They could compensate it with less damage.
  • ruthless_nashruthless_nash Joined: Posts: 2,205
    Only benefit of the doubt I can give them is that there was an easy mode way back even in MVC1 (no one used it). Im thinking different gems could also give you different types of supers?
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 26,807
    I'm liking what I'm seeing from the gameplay. My boy Hulk have otgs and anime combos brings a time to my eye. I'll have to use time gem for universal airdash. I'm ok with this.
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
  • willselesswillseless Joined: Posts: 2,781
    So, been thinking about the Ultron Sigma name. It sounds dumb, but the writing is pretty cool: Ultron Σ.
  • truendymiontruendymion Beer Me! Joined: Posts: 2,262
    Lots of people saying it looks like shit....it looks fine to me. Not oscar winning by any measure but I think it looks good. Some animations and the overall textures could use some polish but it doesn't even begin to offend me as much as ken's face or background elements at 30 fps.

    I'm pretty surprised to see that tag-ings are free and can be done on blockstrings too, I guess they wanted to compensate for the lack of assists that way. I hope there's some kind of limit to it in the long run because that can be easily exploited....

    I'm hype to see what the other gems do. I'm guessing the soul gem revives your first downed character with a fraction of their health. I'm sort of anticipating the mind gem to be some kind of parry perhaps. For the reality gem; I don't have a clue.

    It looks like the partner sits on the sidelines for quite a while after an Active Switch...
    I'm making a fighting game!
    SRK thread - Discord server.
  • thiagoeisthiagoeis Just press the buttons Joined: Posts: 662
    I liked the gameplay somewhat.

    It brings some TvC and SFxT vibe for sure. I'm interested about the other stones, Space seems broken as fuck. Yay Mahvel.
    High level salty play

    - I try to play:
    MvC:I: Reality-Ultron/Chun, Time-Ultron/Chun, Time-Cap.Marvel/Ryu, ?-Venom/?
    DBZ: Trunks/Piccolo/Yamcha
    UMvC3: Chun-Li/Doom/Strider, Taskmaster/Chun/Hawkeye, Task/Doom/Hawk, point Hawkeye and point Vergil (troll) teams
    SFV: Alex, Guile and Ryu (CFN id: trakkerzorg)

    Other games:
    - I play 4fun or when someone asks:
    GGXrd: Slayer
    SFxT: Combinations of Poison, Jin, Ryu, Vega(Claw), Yoshimitsu, Guile and sometimes Chun
    MSH: Psylocke and Spider-Man
    MvC: Gambit, Spider-Man, Ryu, Strider. Trolls with Zangief, Venom and O. Hulk
    Super Turbo/HDR: Guile, Vega(Claw)
    3rd Strike: Akuma, Ryu. Trolls with Alex and Twelve
    USFIV: Vega(Claw), Ryu. Fools around with Seth and Poison

    - Stuff that I should practice more but I don't:
    DOA5LR: Kasumi
    MvC2: WarMachine/IronMan/Doom. Also weird teams with Rogue, Gambit, Ken, Akuma and other mid tiers
    CvS2: A-Guile/Ryu/Vega, A-Terry/Ken/Vega
    KOF XIII: Terry/King/Kim
  • willselesswillseless Joined: Posts: 2,781
    thiagoeis wrote: »
    I liked the gameplay somewhat.

    It brings some TvC and SFxT vibe for sure. I'm interested about the other stones, Space seems broken as fuck. Yay Mahvel.

    Space activation seems broken, but the regular effect seems kinda meh.
  • thiagoeisthiagoeis Just press the buttons Joined: Posts: 662
    And wtf, did they change Chun's VA? It's not Laura Bailey anymore?

    I'm glad that her air super came back and I got a boner. But when I saw the animation of the move, it made my dick hide in my sack, holy fuck.

    willseless wrote: »
    thiagoeis wrote: »
    I liked the gameplay somewhat.

    It brings some TvC and SFxT vibe for sure. I'm interested about the other stones, Space seems broken as fuck. Yay Mahvel.

    Space activation seems broken, but the regular effect seems kinda meh.

    Yeah, I agree there. Let's see what happens in the future tho, I predict a lot of dirty stuff with this.
    High level salty play

    - I try to play:
    MvC:I: Reality-Ultron/Chun, Time-Ultron/Chun, Time-Cap.Marvel/Ryu, ?-Venom/?
    DBZ: Trunks/Piccolo/Yamcha
    UMvC3: Chun-Li/Doom/Strider, Taskmaster/Chun/Hawkeye, Task/Doom/Hawk, point Hawkeye and point Vergil (troll) teams
    SFV: Alex, Guile and Ryu (CFN id: trakkerzorg)

    Other games:
    - I play 4fun or when someone asks:
    GGXrd: Slayer
    SFxT: Combinations of Poison, Jin, Ryu, Vega(Claw), Yoshimitsu, Guile and sometimes Chun
    MSH: Psylocke and Spider-Man
    MvC: Gambit, Spider-Man, Ryu, Strider. Trolls with Zangief, Venom and O. Hulk
    Super Turbo/HDR: Guile, Vega(Claw)
    3rd Strike: Akuma, Ryu. Trolls with Alex and Twelve
    USFIV: Vega(Claw), Ryu. Fools around with Seth and Poison

    - Stuff that I should practice more but I don't:
    DOA5LR: Kasumi
    MvC2: WarMachine/IronMan/Doom. Also weird teams with Rogue, Gambit, Ken, Akuma and other mid tiers
    CvS2: A-Guile/Ryu/Vega, A-Terry/Ken/Vega
    KOF XIII: Terry/King/Kim
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 26,807
    Other sites I been to I've seen the casuals demand the game be delayed so Capcom can work on the improving the models and presentation. Don't see that often. I do think it would be in Capcom's best interest to delay the game to early 2018.
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
  • BMsirhc1313BMsirhc1313 I'm 0ld Joined: Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I like long combos
  • DJBLKKZAND94DJBLKKZAND94 DJ/Fighter/Scratcher and Killer Joined: Posts: 441
    Man what happened to the good ol days where all you had to do what press a certain button in order to get a launcher?
    Rather than rely on the S button crap?
    Like one of my mains in MVC Cyclops all I had to do was hit L twice and a infinite was lead
    cyclops11-34606.gif
    PSN:DJBLKKZAND514
    XBL:IRONKRUSH514
    STEAM:DJBLKKZANDO514
    ⓩⓟⓩⓟⓩⓟⓩⓟⓩⓘⓟⓩⓘⓘⓘⓘⓟⓩⓟⓟⓩⓟⓩⓩⓟⓗⓩⓩⓨ
    "Everybody love him"
    -Joey Bada$$:Unorthodox
    Scratched by DJ PREMIER
  • CriminalUpperCriminalUpper =D Joined: Posts: 3,046
    Marvel v Capcom as a series has been littered with long combos and infinites. Anyone complaining about combo length is clearly in the wrong place right now.
  • PSYCH0J0SHPSYCH0J0SH Joined: Posts: 5,469
    edited April 26
    willseless wrote: »
    PSYCH0J0SH wrote: »
    d3v wrote: »
    Zachara wrote: »
    PSYCH0J0SH wrote: »
    Naeras wrote: »
    PSYCH0J0SH wrote: »
    echelonNYK wrote: »
    UnSaxon51 wrote: »
    Gameplay looks like Marvel version of SFxT.
    Hope graphics improve but I'm fine with it.

    Second time seeing this today. I don't see SFxT at all.

    Then you're either blind or don't remember what SFXT looked like. I'm seeing the same janky ass animations and combos that send people flying in the wrong direction, as well as the same tagging system.

    What SFxT looked like is nowhere near as important as what SFxT played like. And this does not seem to play like SFxT at all.

    You're right, it seems to somehow be worse.

    Quick question - Who came in your cereal?
    Seriously, at this point the gameplay looks nice enough and it's like you realised that most people agree with you in that the graphics are lacking at the moment so you thought "Better shit on the gameplay". The gameplay has a tagging system which functions with some similarities to SFxT. Then it adds air combos, otg's, relaunches and some crazy shit for the Gems. Right now I'm thinking about doing Ouroborus stuff while my opponent is trapped in a box thanks to the Space Gem and you're like "This game looks awful in every way".
    We get it, you're not impressed.

    @Citrus_monkey - The minor activations don't use any resources (As far as I can see) so you can use the Time Stone dash or Power Stone wall bounces but it's the big crazy shit that turns the stage into your Gem's associated colour that use the Gem bar.

    I think he pretty much mentioned somewhere that he doesn't like grimy Mahvel play, and the game as it is right now is full of hints of that grimy Mahvel play.

    There's a difference between grimy and just plain bad. I don't care if the space gem traps you in a tiny box, or whatever the fuck gimmicks the gems give you, it's mostly the lousy flow of the game, janky animations, bad graphics and lack of neutral game that I find upsetting.

    Well, it's not like casuals will look at a video and say "man, look at that precise spacing of Thor before he did a command grab!". If neutral is so important to you, just wait for some event and go play it, or wait for some exhibition matches between pros. It's not like you could gather this info from a video made by the developer with the intention of being flashy to grab casuals attention.
    I agree with you with the graphics and animations, but a marvel game playing like a marvel game isn't a bad thing for the majority of people.

    Well, whatever. Im only seeing things that I hated about Marvel 3 and SFXT in the gameplay footage.

    I'm tired of being chewed out for calling a spade a spade. I'll just end by saying this game looks like it'll be absolute shit so I'm gonna give it a miss. Capcom doesn't know how to make fighting games anymore. You guys can say all you want that the game is still in development and stuff will change between now and launch, but the game is coming out in a matter of months so that's just a pipe dream you can keep clinging to.

    SF5 looked like crap in the prerelease demos and turned out to be crap. So dont be surprised if this one shits the bed too.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

    GigaMaidens on twitter - on deviantArt - on Discord

    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬



  • Doctrine DarkDoctrine Dark Yum Yum Joined: Posts: 7,439
    What exactly do you want from this game?

    Serious question.

    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
    PSN: SP_Wesker215/XBL: SP Wesker215
    Super Street Fighter Plot Guide II
    Street Fighter V: Cammy, Learning Menat Marvel: Captain Marvelous/Bucky DBFZ: Gohan/Freeza/Trunks
    Guilty Gear Revelator: Venom King of Fighters XIV: Hein/Mature/Kyo
  • DJBLKKZAND94DJBLKKZAND94 DJ/Fighter/Scratcher and Killer Joined: Posts: 441
    thiagoeis wrote: »
    I liked the gameplay somewhat.

    It brings some TvC and SFxT vibe for sure. I'm interested about the other stones, Space seems broken as fuck. Yay Mahvel........
    SFxT

    dont_you_say_that_billy_madison.gif
    PSN:DJBLKKZAND514
    XBL:IRONKRUSH514
    STEAM:DJBLKKZANDO514
    ⓩⓟⓩⓟⓩⓟⓩⓟⓩⓘⓟⓩⓘⓘⓘⓘⓟⓩⓟⓟⓩⓟⓩⓩⓟⓗⓩⓩⓨ
    "Everybody love him"
    -Joey Bada$$:Unorthodox
    Scratched by DJ PREMIER
  • drunkards_walkdrunkards_walk Joined: Posts: 3,443
    What exactly do you want from this game?

    Serious question.

    For it not to seem like they could announce iOS/Android compatibility at any moment.....
  • PVL_93_RUPVL_93_RU When's Dragon Ball? Joined: Posts: 10,988
    So they're literally reusing EVERYTHING under a new skin

    This game is a fucking cashgrab, probably to fund some more Chun-Li costumes for SFV

    Rest in peace, Marvel vs Capcom, you didn't deserve to go down this way
    SRK's Story Thread Crew:
    • bakfromon, Miðgarðsorm, & Lord Vega - Translations and Lore info
    • just5moreminutes - Story Mode v2.0
    • Doctrine Dark - Character Bios and Endings
    • Shockdingo - The paragraph writer
    • YagamiFire & Darc Requiem - The thread MVPs
    • Cestus - the Dolls endorser
    • The Shakunetsu - The character concept machine
    • Caio_Lins - The CFN profile cropper
    • Daemos - The thread dictator, also a Bison fanboy
    • DarthEnder - The bullshit caller

    Also starring (but not limited to):
    Mykka, Scotia, Hawkingbird, TrueBackLash, Chun-Li_Forever, Kecka, ruthless_nash, mikros, ...
  • The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu Mystic Stone Jeweled Ryu Joined: Posts: 3,678
    edited April 26
    What exactly do you want from this game?

    Serious question.
    • Have 30 characters or more in a single purchased and release date
    • Decent single player modes like arcade and etc in a single purchased and release date.
    • I prefer the 6 button layout, but MVC2, TVC and UMVC3 works with me too. No less than 4 button usage.
    • No casuallized of command execution just keep it like UMVC3
    • Lots of character from Capcom's obscure fighting game franchises other than V.Savior.
    • Nostalgic crossover exclusive character to return.
    • No lock and DLC based gameplay mechanics.

    Post edited by The_Shakunetsu on

    SFV Arcademode, Storymode with SFA3 World Tour Challenges & Vtrigger/Vskill ideas
    Arcade Mode Concepts - Better than traditional Arcade Mode | Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type | V-Trigger & V-Skill Ideas

    Character Wishlist SFV, DBFZ and MVCi

    My DB Characters for DBFZ
    Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    9.) Great Ape Baby or Adult Form
    10.) Syn Shenron - can transform to Omega
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

    Pair/Tag Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Choi with Chang in CVS2, Cait with Sith in Code Chaos, Hisuii with Kohaku in MB, Danny with Demi in the Outfoxies, Jie Mei Hua in Dong Dong Never Dies and Groove-&-Fight's Oume with Otane.
    14.) Android 18 with Andriod 17
    15.) Rose with Zamasu
    16.) Dr Jero with Andriod 19
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

    Team Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Captain Commando in MVC2, Doronjo in TVC, Tronbone in MVC2 or Ace Attorney in UMVC3.
    19.) Tien - Some specials summons Chiaozu and Launch
    20.) Ginew Forces - with The Ginew Forces Plays like (Captain Commando in MVC2 or Doronjo in TVC)
    21.) Meta Cooler - Plays like Ultron in MVCi
    22.) Roshi - Some specials summons Turtle and Oolong
    23.) Napa - Summon numerous Saibamen (like Gargos Ki or Tronbone in MVC2)
    24.) Bojack

    My Capcom Characters for Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite
    SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

    1.) Cyber Akuma - Akuma with cybernetic enhancement, Ryu's recurring rival.
    2.) Mecha Zangief - A Zangief cloned Repliod.
    3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older version that look like Doronjo and plays like Doronjo TVC and Trone bonne combined)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

    CAPCOM- New Characters

    1.) Felyne - from Monster Hunter (rival to Rocket Racoon)
    2.) Hauzer - from Warzard (Godzilla and Kaiju)
    3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku) (plays like Tekkaman Blade in TVC)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask) (plays like Yatterman -1 in TVC)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    7.) Pure and Fur - Protector of Capcom world.
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    10.) Ingrid - A crossover character
    11.) Ruby Heart - MVC2 (Magic stone involvement) Pirate
    12.) Asura - from Asura's Wrath.
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone
    14.) Nero - Devil May Cry (mix of Vergil, Dante and TVC Soki)
    15.) Shoma - Rival Schools

    MARVEL

    1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

    My Characters for SF5's 3rd Season on wards

    Different Playstyle I want in SFV
    1.) Xianyu and Jianyu - as a pair fights like Choi and Chang in CVS2.
    2.) Delta Red Rep!! - Can play like Captain Commando.
    3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.

    Characters I want to return
    1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    7.) Feilong -(with Iron Fist playstyle like in UMVC3)
    8.) Necro
    9.) Oro - all projectile are now angled diagonally like Dr Fate(Injustice2) to be different from sim & other shoto
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

    Characters and concepts that need to explored before going to SF3 Timeline
    1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

    Designs I want to see again in SF
    1.) Asuka (from concept design) - play like KOF kazumi and Hokuto from SFex
    2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

    SFV Guest from SF expansions
    1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

    Extra Battle and Cameo Costumes

    http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/216908/extra-battle-thoughts-and-ideas-for-dlc-costumes-and-npc-encounters
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 26,807
    PVL_93_RU wrote: »
    So they're literally reusing EVERYTHING under a new skin

    This game is a fucking cashgrab, probably to fund some more Chun-Li costumes for SFV

    Rest in peace, Marvel vs Capcom, you didn't deserve to go down this way

    I need to ask, why is the reuse of assets a bad thing? It saves time and money on the game's development and it's common practice.
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
  • PSYCH0J0SHPSYCH0J0SH Joined: Posts: 5,469
    What exactly do you want from this game?

    Serious question.

    Stuff I won't get.

    -Nice animations.
    -Good graphics and art direction with lots of nice bright colors.
    -Music that isn't total shit.
    -The slightest semblance of balance.
    -A complete roster at launch without having to buy any DLC.
    -Actual care and thought put into the game.
    -Juggernaut and/or Hugo.

    None of this stuff is happening because Capcom doesn't care anymore. The series has been digested and shat out by the corporate machine which everyone here is going to gobble up regardless of how it turns out, because they're wailing hyper consumers who can't live without the game or their funky pops. The games are just going to get worse and worse until what constitutes a new game release is just a Ryu cosplayer showing up to your house, clubbing you in the kneecaps with a bat and taking $100 from you (which someone like d3v wold probably still rate a 7 out of 10).

    Overall, I'm not interested and I'm getting off this boat before it capsizes. I weep for Sigma.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

    GigaMaidens on twitter - on deviantArt - on Discord

    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬



This discussion has been closed.