MVC Infinite Lounge: WHEN'S MAHVEL? SEPTEMBER 19!

1129130132134135216

Comments

  • willselesswillseless Joined: Posts: 1,816
    i think team variety will be more varied this time around due to the stones and just the way we obsorb knowledge in this day and age.

    Unless there is a character that just shits on most of the cast like old marvels, but then the gems should help counter act that... hurry up September

    As long as pros can stick to their first picks, which are mostly their favorites, a long time before they HAVE to switch characters to stay relevant, it's a win. Taking UMVC3 characters as example, if someone playing Nemesis/Haggar can switch stones and do good versus zoning instead of switching characters, it would be nice.

    I'm curious to see what the tier lists will look like. If we will have to tier in pairs, like if the best mixup character is only high/top tier with the best damage dealers but high/mid at best on other situations, and if stones will take a part too, like if Ultron with the power stone is weaker than Chris with the space stone, but Ultron with the time stone is better than Chris with the space stone. Might be more feasible than UMVC3 team tier lists.
  • UnSaxon51UnSaxon51 Oh well Joined: Posts: 3,888
    If there's no X-Men or F4 characters in the base roster, then we'll know Combofiend wasn't being truthful on that.
    Number of Fantastic 4 characters in the entire franchise: 3
    Only one of them came before MvC3.
    All of them are villains.
    One of them was a boss character.

    Not saying I don't want them in, but it's not like that franchise has been well represented up to this point.
    NNID/XboxLive: UnSaxon51

    The real reason Ridley isn't in Smash

    "Haggar is Newton's Laws of Motion, the character." ~ ThatJollyOldBastid

    "Mac is knocking the fabulous right out of Marth!" ~ Saitsu
  • ShockdingoShockdingo Freelance voice actor & Reploid.PHD in Q speculation. Joined: Posts: 1,490
    NickRocks wrote: »
    NickRocks wrote: »
    VENOM?!?!?
    IS HE IN HERE???

    fuck you for still wearing a christmas hat

    IT'S CANON

    33XwF.jpg
    That was a fun issue. Props to you, fellow symbiote fan.
    "Bison drinks DELICIOUS expired milk on tuesdays while driving trucks into wandering fighters." - m121akuma

    Warrior's Fate: The identity of Street Fighter's Q. Now in video!

    No more Skullo? How I'd bring tokusatsu back to SF.

    My StreetFighter voice acting reel
  • GitsumGitsum Joined: Posts: 75
    That actually has a bizarre resemblance to Starhammer's avatar.

    As for Haggar and Asgard, I will note this has been established by bards of yore some time ago (check the video in spoiler):


    That video is amazing!
    Gitsum!
  • d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 35,598 mod
    If there's no X-Men or F4 characters in the base roster, then we'll know Combofiend wasn't being truthful on that.
    It was Marvel Games creative director Bill Rosemann who said that, not Combofiend.

    http://shoryuken.com/2017/02/27/marvel-vs-capcom-infinite-and-other-marvel-games-wont-be-tied-to-the-mcu-or-any-existing-storylines/
    You can't ask for well-thought-out changes off day 1, week 1, or mostly even month 1 play...and that's when the game is out and everyone's in the lab.
    -Mike_Z

    If there's anything we do best, it's breaking games and then making everyone suffer with all the cheapness.
    -PersiaXO
  • Negative-Zer0Negative-Zer0 Joined: Posts: 9,594
    There are Xmen in the base roster though

    https://www.reddit.com/r/mvci/comments/5vdsyo/nobody_is_talking_guess_ill_leak_some_info_early/

    According to this leak which had correct information about 1 month prior to the actual reveals, I am gonna say that this guy is right and that Cyclops and Wolverine are in the game.
    “I was trying to take the easy way out by running away from everything. No matter the pain, I will keep living. So when I die, I'll feel I did the best I could.” - Koala
  • Colonel-GilgameshColonel-Gilgamesh He rains salty tears Joined: Posts: 8,598
    As a policy, I don't listen or pay attention to leaks, no matter how 'credible'.

    That being said.......two lawyers? Really?
    NNID: a2handedmonk
  • Doctrine DarkDoctrine Dark Andyyyyyyy!! Joined: Posts: 6,138
    It was Marvel Games creative director Bill Rosemann who said that, not Combofiend.

    Not that interview. That one was about the game's story.

    Talking about this one: http://metro.co.uk/2017/04/27/marvel-vs-capcom-infinite-hands-on-first-play-and-interview-it-wont-be-disappointing-6601300/
    GC: When this was first announced some fans theorised that the Marvel characters would only include those that Marvel has the cinematic rights to. That is the case so far, but is that going to be true for the whole game?

    ME: No…

    GC: It’s nothing to be ashamed of, if it’s all down to the lawyers.

    ME: Totally, totally. No, but it’s not. And if Marvel were here they would answer as I’m going to. It’s not based on the Marvel Cinematic Universe. We take a lot of inspiration from the cinematic universe, but the game is a completely original universe.

    GC: So you could have the Fantastic Four or X-Men in the game, if you wanted them?

    ME: I can’t say about that one.

    GC: You can’t say if you could?

    ME: I… can’t answer that question.

    GC: You can’t say if you could say if you could?

    ME: Exactly! [laughs]

    GC: [conspiratorially] You can have Doctor Doom though, surely?

    ME: Oh, ah… I would say stay excited. We have many announcements coming. But you’re not the first to ask that one!

    And yeah, it wasn't Combofiend. It was the Producer, Mike Evans.
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
    PSN: SP_Wesker215/XBL: SP Wesker215
    Super Street Fighter Plot Guide II
    Street Fighter V: Cammy Marvel: Jill/Dante/Magneto
    Guilty Gear Revelator: Venom King of Fighters XIV: Hein/Mature/Kyo
  • SaitsuSaitsu Tranquilo...ASSENAYO! Joined: Posts: 33,568
    As a policy, I don't listen or pay attention to leaks, no matter how 'credible'.

    That being said.......two lawyers? Really?

    Apollo Justice like his mentor can take an inhuman amount of punishment and damn it DESERVES some shine and Miles Edgeworth is the most popular character in the series.
    PSN: Saitsuofleaves SF5 Tag: Saitsu  Baby Steps to Giant Strides
    FC: 0490-4604-8179 
    Street Fighter 5: Vega
  • The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu COULD YOU NAME ALL THE CHARACTERS APPEARED IN MY PIC? (spoilers is in my sig) Joined: Posts: 2,206
    edited May 19
    http://comicbook.com/marvel/2017/05/19/tom-hardy-cast-as-venom-in-spider-man-spinoff-movie/

    Venom is coming in Spider-man movie but likely Sony alone.
    Post edited by The_Shakunetsu on

    SFV Arcademode, Storymode with SFA3 World Tour Challenges & Vtrigger/Vskill ideas
    Arcade Mode Concepts - Better than traditional Arcade Mode | Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type | V-Trigger & V-Skill Ideas

    Character Wishlist SFV, DBFZ and MVCi

    My DB Characters for DBFZ
    Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    9.) Great Ape Baby or Adult Form
    10.) Syn Shenron - can transform to Omega
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Hirudegarn

    Pair/Tag Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Choi with Chang in CVS2, Cait with Sith in Code Chaos, Hisuii with Kohaku in MB, Danny with Demi in the Outfoxies, Jie Mei Hua in Dong Dong Never Dies and Groove-&-Fight's Oume with Otane.
    14.) Android 18 with Andriod 17
    15.) Rose with Zamasu
    16.) Dr Jero with Andriod 19
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

    Team Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Captain Commando in MVC2, Doronjo in TVC, Tronbone in MVC2 or Ace Attorney in UMVC3.
    19.) Tien - Some specials summons Chiaozu and Launch
    20.) Ginew Forces - with The Ginew Forces Plays like (Captain Commando in MVC2 or Doronjo in TVC)
    21.) Meta Cooler - Plays like Ultron in MVCi
    22.) Roshi - Some specials summons Turtle and Oolong
    23.) Napa - Summon numerous Saibamen (like Jill or Tronbone in MVC2)
    24.) Bojack

    My Capcom Characters for Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite
    SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

    1.) Cyber Akuma - Akuma with cybernetic enhancement, Ryu's recurring rival.
    2.) Mecha Zangief - A Zangief cloned Repliod.
    3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older Doronjo version)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

    CAPCOM- New Characters

    1.) Felyne - from Monster Hunter (rival to Rocket Racoon)
    2.) Hauzer - from Warzard (Godzilla and Kaiju)
    3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    7.) Pure and Fur - Protector of Capcom world.
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    10.) Ingrid - A crossover character
    11.) Ruby Heart - MVC2 (Magic stone involvement) Pirate
    12.) Asura - from Asura's Wrath.
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone
    14.) Nero - Devil May Cry (mix of Vergil, Dante and TVC Soki)
    15.) Shoma - Rival Schools

    MARVEL

    1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

    My Characters for SF5's 3rd Season on wards

    Different Playstyle I want in SFV
    1.) Xianyu and Jianyu - as a pair fights like Choi and Chang in CVS2.
    2.) Delta Red Rep!! - Can play like Captain Commando.
    3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.

    Characters I want to return
    1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    7.) Feilong -(with Iron Fist playstyle like in UMVC3)
    8.) Necro
    9.) Oro - all projectile are now angled diagonally like Dr Fate(Injustice2) to be different from sim & other shoto
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

    Characters and concepts that need to explored before going to SF3 Timeline
    1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

    Designs I want to see again in SF
    1.) Asuka (from concept design) - play like KOF kazumi and Hokuto from SFex
    2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

    SFV Guest from SF expansions
    1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda
  • Legend IILegend II Living Legend sequel. Joined: Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    UnSaxon51 wrote: »
    If there's no X-Men or F4 characters in the base roster, then we'll know Combofiend wasn't being truthful on that.
    Number of Fantastic 4 characters in the entire franchise: 3
    Only one of them came before MvC3.
    All of them are villains.
    One of them was a boss character.

    Not saying I don't want them in, but it's not like that franchise has been well represented up to this point.

    Shame though 'cause they have one of the best rogue galleries and they are the most powerful Earth team besides being the Earth link to Cosmic Marvel.

    At least Invisible Woman, with her status and being in LIberators a few times, should have make it in.
    Never lose your dignity for anyone.
    KOF 14: Clark, Kula, Mai and Yuri, Ryuji, Terry
    Street Fighter 5: Laura, Guile
  • VenomMelendezVenomMelendez All Hail M.O.D.O.K.! Joined: Posts: 738

    You mean Sony, Fox doesn't have the film rights to Spider-Man.
    M.O.D.O.K. Avengers A.I.M. soldier!
  • The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu COULD YOU NAME ALL THE CHARACTERS APPEARED IN MY PIC? (spoilers is in my sig) Joined: Posts: 2,206
    edited May 19

    You mean Sony, Fox doesn't have the film rights to Spider-Man.

    @VenomMelendez

    FIXED

    Sorry dude, kinda mix-up what i am pointing out it doesn't matter who got the license! Venom is IN!

    SFV Arcademode, Storymode with SFA3 World Tour Challenges & Vtrigger/Vskill ideas
    Arcade Mode Concepts - Better than traditional Arcade Mode | Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type | V-Trigger & V-Skill Ideas

    Character Wishlist SFV, DBFZ and MVCi

    My DB Characters for DBFZ
    Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    9.) Great Ape Baby or Adult Form
    10.) Syn Shenron - can transform to Omega
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Hirudegarn

    Pair/Tag Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Choi with Chang in CVS2, Cait with Sith in Code Chaos, Hisuii with Kohaku in MB, Danny with Demi in the Outfoxies, Jie Mei Hua in Dong Dong Never Dies and Groove-&-Fight's Oume with Otane.
    14.) Android 18 with Andriod 17
    15.) Rose with Zamasu
    16.) Dr Jero with Andriod 19
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

    Team Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Captain Commando in MVC2, Doronjo in TVC, Tronbone in MVC2 or Ace Attorney in UMVC3.
    19.) Tien - Some specials summons Chiaozu and Launch
    20.) Ginew Forces - with The Ginew Forces Plays like (Captain Commando in MVC2 or Doronjo in TVC)
    21.) Meta Cooler - Plays like Ultron in MVCi
    22.) Roshi - Some specials summons Turtle and Oolong
    23.) Napa - Summon numerous Saibamen (like Jill or Tronbone in MVC2)
    24.) Bojack

    My Capcom Characters for Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite
    SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

    1.) Cyber Akuma - Akuma with cybernetic enhancement, Ryu's recurring rival.
    2.) Mecha Zangief - A Zangief cloned Repliod.
    3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older Doronjo version)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

    CAPCOM- New Characters

    1.) Felyne - from Monster Hunter (rival to Rocket Racoon)
    2.) Hauzer - from Warzard (Godzilla and Kaiju)
    3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    7.) Pure and Fur - Protector of Capcom world.
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    10.) Ingrid - A crossover character
    11.) Ruby Heart - MVC2 (Magic stone involvement) Pirate
    12.) Asura - from Asura's Wrath.
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone
    14.) Nero - Devil May Cry (mix of Vergil, Dante and TVC Soki)
    15.) Shoma - Rival Schools

    MARVEL

    1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

    My Characters for SF5's 3rd Season on wards

    Different Playstyle I want in SFV
    1.) Xianyu and Jianyu - as a pair fights like Choi and Chang in CVS2.
    2.) Delta Red Rep!! - Can play like Captain Commando.
    3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.

    Characters I want to return
    1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    7.) Feilong -(with Iron Fist playstyle like in UMVC3)
    8.) Necro
    9.) Oro - all projectile are now angled diagonally like Dr Fate(Injustice2) to be different from sim & other shoto
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

    Characters and concepts that need to explored before going to SF3 Timeline
    1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

    Designs I want to see again in SF
    1.) Asuka (from concept design) - play like KOF kazumi and Hokuto from SFex
    2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

    SFV Guest from SF expansions
    1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda
  • willselesswillseless Joined: Posts: 1,816

    You mean Sony, Fox doesn't have the film rights to Spider-Man.

    @VenomMelendez

    FIXED

    Sorry dude, kinda mix-up what i am pointing out it doesn't matter who got the license! Venom is IN!

    It kinda matters. Ike only hate FOX.
  • drwill439drwill439 I'll never understand. Joined: Posts: 2,953
    Legend II wrote: »
    UnSaxon51 wrote: »
    If there's no X-Men or F4 characters in the base roster, then we'll know Combofiend wasn't being truthful on that.
    Number of Fantastic 4 characters in the entire franchise: 3
    Only one of them came before MvC3.
    All of them are villains.
    One of them was a boss character.

    Not saying I don't want them in, but it's not like that franchise has been well represented up to this point.

    Shame though 'cause they have one of the best rogue galleries and they are the most powerful Earth team besides being the Earth link to Cosmic Marvel.

    At least Invisible Woman, with her status and being in LIberators a few times, should have make it in.

    I was actually fine with Skrull representing the FF. It would be cool to see all 4 or even just 2 of them in the game, but if they can't get the rights, they should just put Skrull in again. Hell, they could do a storyline where Skrull gets cloned or something stupid and just make 4 different Skrulls representing each of the FF.
    Steam: [PCFL]Dr. Will Xbox 360/One: DrW1ll439
    PSN: drwill439 CFN:WKA439 (PS4) or drwill439(Steam)
  • PSYCH0J0SHPSYCH0J0SH Joined: Posts: 5,288
    edited May 20
    Zachara wrote: »
    PSYCH0J0SH wrote: »
    I didn't make the screenshot in the first place.

    So you didn't make the screenshot but are quick to assume that skins are going to be 60+?
    Maybe you should look into the shit you're talking about before making retarded comments like
    PSYCH0J0SH wrote: »
    80 bucks ($60 USD) for a costume.

    This is the company you idiots are supporting.

    We get it, you don't want this game to succeed, but all you're doing here is making yourself look dumb.

    Capcom are the ones who made this so called "mistake", not me. All I did was post it. I get it, Capcoms dick is so deep in your mouth that its sticking out of your ass, but attacking me for shit that they did makes you look dumb.

    And by the way, those listings for the $80 costumes are still on Steam at the time I'm writing this. For a so called mistake they sure are taking their sweet time to act on it. I don't see how being the person who created the screenshot is relevant in any way since anyone can look it up on Steam right now.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

    GigaMaidens on twitter - on deviantArt - on Discord

    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬



  • po pimpuspo pimpus Let's Hit the Climax! Joined: Posts: 23,967
    drwill439 wrote: »
    Legend II wrote: »
    UnSaxon51 wrote: »
    If there's no X-Men or F4 characters in the base roster, then we'll know Combofiend wasn't being truthful on that.
    Number of Fantastic 4 characters in the entire franchise: 3
    Only one of them came before MvC3.
    All of them are villains.
    One of them was a boss character.

    Not saying I don't want them in, but it's not like that franchise has been well represented up to this point.

    Shame though 'cause they have one of the best rogue galleries and they are the most powerful Earth team besides being the Earth link to Cosmic Marvel.

    At least Invisible Woman, with her status and being in LIberators a few times, should have make it in.

    I was actually fine with Skrull representing the FF. It would be cool to see all 4 or even just 2 of them in the game, but if they can't get the rights, they should just put Skrull in again. Hell, they could do a storyline where Skrull gets cloned or something stupid and just make 4 different Skrulls representing each of the FF.

    Nah bruh. Either I get Johnny Storm(probably as paid DLC), or any mentions of the FF can be saved for Dr. Doom(who will also likely be paid DLC) shitting on Reed Richards in his winquote.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • Doctrine DarkDoctrine Dark Andyyyyyyy!! Joined: Posts: 6,138
    I remember when it was said they were adding more of Sue's powers to Super Skrull, but I guess they just might've scrapped it.

    It would've been nice if he could smack you with forcefields, but they might've thought it'd be too much.

    One of the DLC rumors was Silver Surfer, so I'd be interested in seeing how he'd look.
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
    PSN: SP_Wesker215/XBL: SP Wesker215
    Super Street Fighter Plot Guide II
    Street Fighter V: Cammy Marvel: Jill/Dante/Magneto
    Guilty Gear Revelator: Venom King of Fighters XIV: Hein/Mature/Kyo
  • Negative-Zer0Negative-Zer0 Joined: Posts: 9,594
    Quick question. People are saying Tom Hardy as Venom confirms him for MvCi?

    What is he the original voice? Did he once say that unless he can bite niggas in marvel vs capcom he would never do a venom movie?
    “I was trying to take the easy way out by running away from everything. No matter the pain, I will keep living. So when I die, I'll feel I did the best I could.” - Koala
  • Colonel-GilgameshColonel-Gilgamesh He rains salty tears Joined: Posts: 8,598
    edited May 20
    po pimpus wrote: »
    drwill439 wrote: »
    Legend II wrote: »
    UnSaxon51 wrote: »
    If there's no X-Men or F4 characters in the base roster, then we'll know Combofiend wasn't being truthful on that.
    Number of Fantastic 4 characters in the entire franchise: 3
    Only one of them came before MvC3.
    All of them are villains.
    One of them was a boss character.

    Not saying I don't want them in, but it's not like that franchise has been well represented up to this point.

    Shame though 'cause they have one of the best rogue galleries and they are the most powerful Earth team besides being the Earth link to Cosmic Marvel.

    At least Invisible Woman, with her status and being in LIberators a few times, should have make it in.

    I was actually fine with Skrull representing the FF. It would be cool to see all 4 or even just 2 of them in the game, but if they can't get the rights, they should just put Skrull in again. Hell, they could do a storyline where Skrull gets cloned or something stupid and just make 4 different Skrulls representing each of the FF.

    Nah bruh. Either I get Johnny Storm(probably as paid DLC), or any mentions of the FF can be saved for Dr. Doom(who will also likely be paid DLC) shitting on Reed Richards in his winquote.

    Actually, this reminds me of something

    Question for everyone: Scale of 1-Injustice 2: If we get premier skins of character being other characters, would you count them as 'another character' or representation.

    For example, if the Godot skin for Cyclops moved, acted, and sounded like you would expect Godot to be, instead of it still being Cyclops speaking, but still used Cyclop's moveset. This means there's no Godot in the game as a result.
    NNID: a2handedmonk
  • drwill439drwill439 I'll never understand. Joined: Posts: 2,953
    That's just a representation.
    Steam: [PCFL]Dr. Will Xbox 360/One: DrW1ll439
    PSN: drwill439 CFN:WKA439 (PS4) or drwill439(Steam)
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 24,978
    edited May 20
    Quick question. People are saying Tom Hardy as Venom confirms him for MvCi?

    What is he the original voice? Did he once say that unless he can bite niggas in marvel vs capcom he would never do a venom movie?

    People are saying Tom Hardy as Venom increases his chances being in the game. Tom Hardy is a very popular actor. His best known roles is being Bane in the Dark Knight Rises, and being the title character in Mad Max: Fury Road. There's also the fact that the Venom comic will get a MvCi variant cover.
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
    SFV Lounge discord: https://discord.gg/Tp23Ccr
  • Plaid_UnicornPlaid_Unicorn Camron should have won an Oscar for Paid in Full Joined: Posts: 9,476
    drwill439 wrote: »
    That's just a representation.

    Yup. Just a skin, nothing else..

    Cool though and I hope it makes it in.
    Just because I lost... doesn't mean I was defeated
    "Say it loud... I main Rog and I'm proud!!!!" - Plaid Unicorn
    "I'll be honest, I don't know why you hang out in Nintendo threads. You seem to hate everything they do." - Po Pimpus
  • Xr0s-upXr0s-up Go banana! Joined: Posts: 1,128
    I remember when it was said they were adding more of Sue's powers to Super Skrull, but I guess they just might've scrapped it.

    something like dimension cut on skrull's kit would be sick. I wouldn't have to go in all the time now
    UMvC3: MODOK/Doom/Ammy; Magneto/Arthur/Haggar; Wright/Raccoon/Doom
    Revelator: Johnny

    Youtube: Dentalplan
  • Legend IILegend II Living Legend sequel. Joined: Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Quick question. People are saying Tom Hardy as Venom confirms him for MvCi?

    What is he the original voice? Did he once say that unless he can bite niggas in marvel vs capcom he would never do a venom movie?

    People are saying Tom Hardy as Venom increases his chances being in the game. Tom Hardy is a very popular actor. His best known roles is being Bane in the Dark Knight Rises, and being the title character in Mad Max: Fury Road. There's also the fact that the Venom comic will get a MvCi variant cover.

    Yeah, pretty much.

    He has his own comic. Eddie Brock is back as the host after a loooooooong time and that was his host in MvC1 and MvC2.

    And he has a movie coming up and he still remains Top 3 of Spiderman's nemesis and actually relevant in the MU.

    Venom is pretty much 100% back for Marvel 4.
    Never lose your dignity for anyone.
    KOF 14: Clark, Kula, Mai and Yuri, Ryuji, Terry
    Street Fighter 5: Laura, Guile
  • NickRocksNickRocks SATSUI NO SABU Joined: Posts: 22,516
    Quick question. People are saying Tom Hardy as Venom confirms him for MvCi?

    What is he the original voice? Did he once say that unless he can bite niggas in marvel vs capcom he would never do a venom movie?

    Ye of little faith
    King of the Post-09ers
    Last of the Prembers, R.I.P. my nibbas
    Maximilian is a racist thief
    https://clips.twitch.tv/maximilian_dood/DifferentBeeHeyGuys
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 24,978
    Legend II wrote: »
    Quick question. People are saying Tom Hardy as Venom confirms him for MvCi?

    What is he the original voice? Did he once say that unless he can bite niggas in marvel vs capcom he would never do a venom movie?

    People are saying Tom Hardy as Venom increases his chances being in the game. Tom Hardy is a very popular actor. His best known roles is being Bane in the Dark Knight Rises, and being the title character in Mad Max: Fury Road. There's also the fact that the Venom comic will get a MvCi variant cover.

    Yeah, pretty much.

    He has his own comic. Eddie Brock is back as the host after a loooooooong time and that was his host in MvC1 and MvC2.

    And he has a movie coming up and he still remains Top 3 of Spiderman's nemesis and actually relevant in the MU.

    Venom is pretty much 100% back for Marvel 4.

    Is Eddie actually back being Venom full time? I figured it was a publicity stunt to celebrate a milestone.
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
    SFV Lounge discord: https://discord.gg/Tp23Ccr
  • Colonel-GilgameshColonel-Gilgamesh He rains salty tears Joined: Posts: 8,598
    It feels so weird that Venom, despite his popularity, is super young in comic book terms.

    And it's all thanks to this fine gentleman
    3557979-beyonder+1.jpg

    NNID: a2handedmonk
  • VenomMelendezVenomMelendez All Hail M.O.D.O.K.! Joined: Posts: 738
    Venom isn't really young, at this point he's "old school ". They've been around since the 80s after all.

    Guys like Gambit are actually "younger" than him.

    Anyway, i'll be really happy to have Venom back in a MvC game.
    M.O.D.O.K. Avengers A.I.M. soldier!
  • MaxmanMaxman Joined: Posts: 1,677
    I shall summon forth our Marvel overlord Deviljin01 to look into the future and tells us whether tge game will be a succuss in terms of competition and commercially
  • PSYCH0J0SHPSYCH0J0SH Joined: Posts: 5,288
    edited May 20
    Zachara wrote: »
    PSYCH0J0SH wrote: »
    Zachara wrote: »
    PSYCH0J0SH wrote: »
    I didn't make the screenshot in the first place.

    So you didn't make the screenshot but are quick to assume that skins are going to be 60+?
    Maybe you should look into the shit you're talking about before making retarded comments like
    PSYCH0J0SH wrote: »
    80 bucks ($60 USD) for a costume.

    This is the company you idiots are supporting.

    We get it, you don't want this game to succeed, but all you're doing here is making yourself look dumb.

    Capcom are the ones who made this so called "mistake", not me. All I did was post it. I get it, Capcoms dick is so deep in your mouth that its sticking out of your ass, but attacking me for shit that they did makes you look dumb.

    And by the way, those listings for the $80 costumes are still on Steam at the time I'm writing this. For a so called mistake they sure are taking their sweet time to act on it. I don't see how being the person who created the screenshot is relevant in any way since anyone can look it up on Steam right now.

    Sigh. You really are a moron and I know I'm wasting my time but here what is actually on Steam (again)
    Zachara wrote: »
    oMb9aim.png

    Do you see the part where those 3 things cost £64:98 each but the total package is only £39:99? Could this be a pricing error on Steam's side that fixes itself when you go to buy the game or is this the evil Capcom trying to sell skins for the same cost as the entire Deluxe Edition of the game?
    I know it's difficult but if you engage your brain you might just be able to figure this out.

    But I'm betting you're going to fall back on the "Capcom's dick" strat because anyone pointing out your moronic statements must be a Capcom shill, right? Couldn't be that you keep saying stupid shit.

    Oh, and
    but attacking me for shit that they did makes you look dumb.
    Saying I'm attacking you and it's making me look dumb? Mother fucker do you even read your posts?
    You talk mad shit but then accuse of me "Attacking you" because you're wrong? That's fucking hilarious.

    In this instance you were wrong, you were shown to be wrong and proof that you are in fact wrong I once again put in this post but I'm feeling fairly confident (Around 95%) that you're going to double down.
    Funny thing is you don't like Mahvel (You mentioned earlier you don't like long combos and dirty neutral), you hate Capcom and you seem to want this game to fail hard just because and yet you still post here. I can't tell if it's for attention or what but it's pretty funny.

    Alright asshole, so I know you have less brain power than a bag of wet rocks but the whole point of me posting that screenshot was to use this coincidencental $80 price tag to mock Capcom and point out how ridiculous their actual practices are which makes this response of yours all the more funny. Even someone as dumb as you has to realize when a piss take is a piss take. Of course there is nobody in the world who actually believes that Capcom is going to charge $80 for costumes, so the only way someone could post something like that in criticism of Capcom is if they were taking a jab at their real business practices. The reason I keep falling back on the "Capcom dickrider" argument is because that's literally what you are. Look how offended and spiteful you're getting over the mere INSINUATION that they're going to charge that much for a costume, it really says a lot about how deep inside your ass they really are. What's really hilarious is how you unironically defend them from what was an obviously facetious statement made with a really short blurb of text and a tiny screenshot and now you're acting all high and mighty like you were the puppet master all along.

    Anyone with a brain could tell I was making a joke, the whole purpose of which was to take the piss out of Capcom. As I said earlier, you're really missing out, it's nice having one. So now what? Next instead of admitting how my post really rustled your feathers you're instead probably going to post some bullshit about how I'm making all this up because you "proved me wrong"? There was never anything I was arguing that could be proven right or wrong to begin with, it was only a really obvious mockery that flew straight over your head because you're a stupid Capcom fanboy. Posts like mine get made all the fucking time here, you'd think you'd learn to recognize them for what they are by now. Capcom made a mistake in pricing their shit. I didn't make a mistake in mocking them for it, as demonstrated by your heated response. It had the desired effect.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

    GigaMaidens on twitter - on deviantArt - on Discord

    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬



  • PSYCH0J0SHPSYCH0J0SH Joined: Posts: 5,288
    edited May 20
    Yeah, see, exactly what I said you would do. You don't even have the ability to be unpredictable or accept when you're wrong, you always have to chest-thump for your e-audience. It's sad.

    That meme isn't even applicable here. Someone made a joke that you got assravaged over and took way too seriously and then you ate shit because it had to be pointed out to you that it was a joke.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

    GigaMaidens on twitter - on deviantArt - on Discord

    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬



  • PSYCH0J0SHPSYCH0J0SH Joined: Posts: 5,288
    edited May 20
    Zachara wrote: »
    You, for months, have been in this thread talking shit about everything. You haven't had a single "heated" reply from me because most of the time, I'm laughing at how dumb your arguments are.
    The fact is, you're trying to pull the "Nah fam, it was all a joke" shit when everyone can read through your retarded shit.

    I'm not trying to "pull" anything, the real issue is that you're just too fucking stupid and obstinate to realize that my post was a really obvious joke and now you're doubling down on defending yourself. If I've been "posting shit-talk" for months and this is the one thing, of all the things I've been posting, that you ended up taking seriously then it's all the more hysterical and ridiculous.
    The real funny thing is that it took you 3 days to reply and the best you could come up with was "It was all a joke fam".

    I didn't even see your post until today.
    So what is it -
    Are you a master troll, making statements only in an attempt to rile someone/people up?
    Or was I attacking you?
    Because you're going to have to choose one or the other and you've stated both today.

    Finally - That meme isn't applicable here?
    You mean to the retard saying retarded shit and then saying "I was just joking but you took it seriously" isn't applicable here?

    I'm not a "master troll". It was a really basic joke that could barely be called a troll at all and you, being a fucking MENSA applicant, went full retard over it.

    Regarding the meme, I think this one's more appropriate since I see it when I look at your reaction
    ca4.jpg

    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

    GigaMaidens on twitter - on deviantArt - on Discord

    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬



  • Pete278Pete278 Yare yare daze Joined: Posts: 1,262
    edited May 20
    Just to clarify quickly, the reason the costumes in the bundle say that price is because you can't buy them individually, you can only get them by preordering, hence the cheapest way to buy them is to pre-order the game. They don't have an individual price. So its not that they're listed at the wrong price, just an odd interaction.
  • Colonel-GilgameshColonel-Gilgamesh He rains salty tears Joined: Posts: 8,598
    Venom isn't really young, at this point he's "old school ". They've been around since the 80s after all.

    Guys like Gambit are actually "younger" than him.

    Anyway, i'll be really happy to have Venom back in a MvC game.

    True. Grandscheme of comic book history wise, 80s is still pretty young (even if he's older than us). A lot of peeps been doing this since the 50s at least.
    NNID: a2handedmonk
  • ZacharaZachara Joined: Posts: 768
    PSYCH0J0SH wrote: »
    Imma ignore every point that people actually make and go with the "It's just a prank bruh" style of being a moron.

    I've laughed at you, I've told you why you're wrong and now I'm just back to laughing at you.
    You have the sense that you're much smarter than others while saying some retarded shit.
    If I've been "posting shit-talk" for months and this is the one thing, of all the things I've been posting, that you ended up taking seriously then it's all the more hysterical and ridiculous.
    So are you implying that everything you've been saying up until now has been a joke or that this one thing has been a joke?
    I could almost believe that your account at this point is purely satirical because up until now, I've found almost everything you've posted funny although I doubt that it was intentional.

    @Everyone else - Do you believe that Psych0j0sh was "Joking" with this crap or that this is merely the hill they've decided to die on?
    I mean, can't call it fairer that that. I'll happily accept being in the wrong if everyone caught on to the fact that it was "A Really Basic Joke".

    Regardless, I'm done arguing over whether a retarded statement counts as a joke or not.


    ACTUAL THREAD STUFF -
    There's only so many times I can watch the leak video and the official video release. I was fine with us having next to no info since December but between the leak and the video Capcom put out, I've got that itch. My body was prepared for nothing and then everything all at once but now it's like being given a hit then going cold turkey for a while, knowing that the next hit will come eventually but no idea when.
    [SFV - Alex/Nash/Urien]
    [UMVC3 - Strider/Doom/Vergil]
    [SF4 - Decapre/Adon][3S - Urien/Necro/Alex]
    <Playing FG's (on and off) since 1993. Why am I still bad?>
  • PSYCH0J0SHPSYCH0J0SH Joined: Posts: 5,288
    edited May 20
    Zachara wrote: »
    I'm fucking illiterate, can't take that I got punked by a joke and think editing people's posts to say something else is clever and original. Also I'm a gigantic faggot who sips horse semen from a Spencer's Gifts wine goblet that says "pimp" on it

    But you're right, I've also had enough of your Zacharrhea.
    PSYCH0J0SH wrote: »
    Zachara wrote: »
    PSYCH0J0SH wrote: »
    Zachara wrote: »
    PSYCH0J0SH wrote: »
    I didn't make the screenshot in the first place.

    So you didn't make the screenshot but are quick to assume that skins are going to be 60+?
    Maybe you should look into the shit you're talking about before making retarded comments like
    PSYCH0J0SH wrote: »
    80 bucks ($60 USD) for a costume.

    This is the company you idiots are supporting.

    We get it, you don't want this game to succeed, but all you're doing here is making yourself look dumb.

    Capcom are the ones who made this so called "mistake", not me. All I did was post it. I get it, Capcoms dick is so deep in your mouth that its sticking out of your ass, but attacking me for shit that they did makes you look dumb.

    And by the way, those listings for the $80 costumes are still on Steam at the time I'm writing this. For a so called mistake they sure are taking their sweet time to act on it. I don't see how being the person who created the screenshot is relevant in any way since anyone can look it up on Steam right now.

    Sigh. You really are a moron and I know I'm wasting my time but here what is actually on Steam (again)
    Zachara wrote: »
    oMb9aim.png

    Do you see the part where those 3 things cost £64:98 each but the total package is only £39:99? Could this be a pricing error on Steam's side that fixes itself when you go to buy the game or is this the evil Capcom trying to sell skins for the same cost as the entire Deluxe Edition of the game?
    I know it's difficult but if you engage your brain you might just be able to figure this out.

    But I'm betting you're going to fall back on the "Capcom's dick" strat because anyone pointing out your moronic statements must be a Capcom shill, right? Couldn't be that you keep saying stupid shit.

    Oh, and
    but attacking me for shit that they did makes you look dumb.
    Saying I'm attacking you and it's making me look dumb? Mother fucker do you even read your posts?
    You talk mad shit but then accuse of me "Attacking you" because you're wrong? That's fucking hilarious.

    In this instance you were wrong, you were shown to be wrong and proof that you are in fact wrong I once again put in this post but I'm feeling fairly confident (Around 95%) that you're going to double down.
    Funny thing is you don't like Mahvel (You mentioned earlier you don't like long combos and dirty neutral), you hate Capcom and you seem to want this game to fail hard just because and yet you still post here. I can't tell if it's for attention or what but it's pretty funny.

    Alright asshole, so I know you have less brain power than a bag of wet rocks but the whole point of me posting that screenshot was to use this coincidencental $80 price tag to mock Capcom and point out how ridiculous their actual practices are which makes this response of yours all the more funny. Even someone as dumb as you has to realize when a piss take is a piss take. Of course there is nobody in the world who actually believes that Capcom is going to charge $80 for costumes, so the only way someone could post something like that in criticism of Capcom is if they were taking a jab at their real business practices. The reason I keep falling back on the "Capcom dickrider" argument is because that's literally what you are. Look how offended and spiteful you're getting over the mere INSINUATION that they're going to charge that much for a costume, it really says a lot about how deep inside your ass they really are. What's really hilarious is how you unironically defend them from what was an obviously facetious statement made with a really short blurb of text and a tiny screenshot and now you're acting all high and mighty like you were the puppet master all along.

    It makes you look like an idiot to try to make a point when you know what's presented in the screenshot is wrong.

    It's called satire, dipshit. It's not complicated. You just think it is.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

    GigaMaidens on twitter - on deviantArt - on Discord

    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬



  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 24,978
    PSYCH0J0SH wrote: »
    Zachara wrote: »
    I'm fucking illiterate, can't take that I got punked by a joke and think editing people's posts to say something else is clever and original. Also I'm a gigantic cake mews who sips horse semen from a Spencer's Gifts wine goblet that says "pimp" on it

    But you're right, I've also had enough of your Zacharrhea.
    PSYCH0J0SH wrote: »
    Zachara wrote: »
    PSYCH0J0SH wrote: »
    Zachara wrote: »
    PSYCH0J0SH wrote: »
    I didn't make the screenshot in the first place.

    So you didn't make the screenshot but are quick to assume that skins are going to be 60+?
    Maybe you should look into the shit you're talking about before making retarded comments like
    PSYCH0J0SH wrote: »
    80 bucks ($60 USD) for a costume.

    This is the company you idiots are supporting.

    We get it, you don't want this game to succeed, but all you're doing here is making yourself look dumb.

    Capcom are the ones who made this so called "mistake", not me. All I did was post it. I get it, Capcoms dick is so deep in your mouth that its sticking out of your ass, but attacking me for shit that they did makes you look dumb.

    And by the way, those listings for the $80 costumes are still on Steam at the time I'm writing this. For a so called mistake they sure are taking their sweet time to act on it. I don't see how being the person who created the screenshot is relevant in any way since anyone can look it up on Steam right now.

    Sigh. You really are a moron and I know I'm wasting my time but here what is actually on Steam (again)
    Zachara wrote: »
    oMb9aim.png

    Do you see the part where those 3 things cost £64:98 each but the total package is only £39:99? Could this be a pricing error on Steam's side that fixes itself when you go to buy the game or is this the evil Capcom trying to sell skins for the same cost as the entire Deluxe Edition of the game?
    I know it's difficult but if you engage your brain you might just be able to figure this out.

    But I'm betting you're going to fall back on the "Capcom's dick" strat because anyone pointing out your moronic statements must be a Capcom shill, right? Couldn't be that you keep saying stupid shit.

    Oh, and
    but attacking me for shit that they did makes you look dumb.
    Saying I'm attacking you and it's making me look dumb? Mother fucker do you even read your posts?
    You talk mad shit but then accuse of me "Attacking you" because you're wrong? That's fucking hilarious.

    In this instance you were wrong, you were shown to be wrong and proof that you are in fact wrong I once again put in this post but I'm feeling fairly confident (Around 95%) that you're going to double down.
    Funny thing is you don't like Mahvel (You mentioned earlier you don't like long combos and dirty neutral), you hate Capcom and you seem to want this game to fail hard just because and yet you still post here. I can't tell if it's for attention or what but it's pretty funny.

    Alright asshole, so I know you have less brain power than a bag of wet rocks but the whole point of me posting that screenshot was to use this coincidencental $80 price tag to mock Capcom and point out how ridiculous their actual practices are which makes this response of yours all the more funny. Even someone as dumb as you has to realize when a piss take is a piss take. Of course there is nobody in the world who actually believes that Capcom is going to charge $80 for costumes, so the only way someone could post something like that in criticism of Capcom is if they were taking a jab at their real business practices. The reason I keep falling back on the "Capcom dickrider" argument is because that's literally what you are. Look how offended and spiteful you're getting over the mere INSINUATION that they're going to charge that much for a costume, it really says a lot about how deep inside your ass they really are. What's really hilarious is how you unironically defend them from what was an obviously facetious statement made with a really short blurb of text and a tiny screenshot and now you're acting all high and mighty like you were the puppet master all along.

    It makes you look like an idiot to try to make a point when you know what's presented in the screenshot is wrong.

    It's called satire, dipshit. It's not complicated. You just think it is.

    You expect me to believe this is satire when you throw a big bitch fit over it. There's no need for this bullshit. Just admit you were wrong.
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
    SFV Lounge discord: https://discord.gg/Tp23Ccr
  • Negative-Zer0Negative-Zer0 Joined: Posts: 9,594
    I wish this ignore was like xenoforo ignore, where you don't even exist.
    “I was trying to take the easy way out by running away from everything. No matter the pain, I will keep living. So when I die, I'll feel I did the best I could.” - Koala
  • PSYCH0J0SHPSYCH0J0SH Joined: Posts: 5,288
    edited May 20
    PSYCH0J0SH wrote: »
    Zachara wrote: »
    I'm fucking illiterate, can't take that I got punked by a joke and think editing people's posts to say something else is clever and original. Also I'm a gigantic cake mews who sips horse semen from a Spencer's Gifts wine goblet that says "pimp" on it

    But you're right, I've also had enough of your Zacharrhea.
    PSYCH0J0SH wrote: »
    Zachara wrote: »
    PSYCH0J0SH wrote: »
    Zachara wrote: »
    PSYCH0J0SH wrote: »
    I didn't make the screenshot in the first place.

    So you didn't make the screenshot but are quick to assume that skins are going to be 60+?
    Maybe you should look into the shit you're talking about before making retarded comments like
    PSYCH0J0SH wrote: »
    80 bucks ($60 USD) for a costume.

    This is the company you idiots are supporting.

    We get it, you don't want this game to succeed, but all you're doing here is making yourself look dumb.

    Capcom are the ones who made this so called "mistake", not me. All I did was post it. I get it, Capcoms dick is so deep in your mouth that its sticking out of your ass, but attacking me for shit that they did makes you look dumb.

    And by the way, those listings for the $80 costumes are still on Steam at the time I'm writing this. For a so called mistake they sure are taking their sweet time to act on it. I don't see how being the person who created the screenshot is relevant in any way since anyone can look it up on Steam right now.

    Sigh. You really are a moron and I know I'm wasting my time but here what is actually on Steam (again)
    Zachara wrote: »
    oMb9aim.png

    Do you see the part where those 3 things cost £64:98 each but the total package is only £39:99? Could this be a pricing error on Steam's side that fixes itself when you go to buy the game or is this the evil Capcom trying to sell skins for the same cost as the entire Deluxe Edition of the game?
    I know it's difficult but if you engage your brain you might just be able to figure this out.

    But I'm betting you're going to fall back on the "Capcom's dick" strat because anyone pointing out your moronic statements must be a Capcom shill, right? Couldn't be that you keep saying stupid shit.

    Oh, and
    but attacking me for shit that they did makes you look dumb.
    Saying I'm attacking you and it's making me look dumb? Mother fucker do you even read your posts?
    You talk mad shit but then accuse of me "Attacking you" because you're wrong? That's fucking hilarious.

    In this instance you were wrong, you were shown to be wrong and proof that you are in fact wrong I once again put in this post but I'm feeling fairly confident (Around 95%) that you're going to double down.
    Funny thing is you don't like Mahvel (You mentioned earlier you don't like long combos and dirty neutral), you hate Capcom and you seem to want this game to fail hard just because and yet you still post here. I can't tell if it's for attention or what but it's pretty funny.

    Alright asshole, so I know you have less brain power than a bag of wet rocks but the whole point of me posting that screenshot was to use this coincidencental $80 price tag to mock Capcom and point out how ridiculous their actual practices are which makes this response of yours all the more funny. Even someone as dumb as you has to realize when a piss take is a piss take. Of course there is nobody in the world who actually believes that Capcom is going to charge $80 for costumes, so the only way someone could post something like that in criticism of Capcom is if they were taking a jab at their real business practices. The reason I keep falling back on the "Capcom dickrider" argument is because that's literally what you are. Look how offended and spiteful you're getting over the mere INSINUATION that they're going to charge that much for a costume, it really says a lot about how deep inside your ass they really are. What's really hilarious is how you unironically defend them from what was an obviously facetious statement made with a really short blurb of text and a tiny screenshot and now you're acting all high and mighty like you were the puppet master all along.

    It makes you look like an idiot to try to make a point when you know what's presented in the screenshot is wrong.

    It's called satire, dipshit. It's not complicated. You just think it is.

    You expect me to believe this is satire when you throw a big bitch fit over it. There's no need for this bullshit. Just admit you were wrong.


    How the fuck can a joke be "wrong", did you even read any of the posts? What is with you people? You sure dont read very well for a forum where it's the only way to communicate.

    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

    GigaMaidens on twitter - on deviantArt - on Discord

    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬



Sign In or Register to comment.