SRK Comp. Pokemon Thread MK2: Welcome to Ultra Po Town (Fear The Nagandal!)

2456742

Comments

  • BB_HoodyBB_Hoody Nice plane you have there. Be a Shame if something went wrong in flight and it crashed Joined: Posts: 5,017
    Hey how do ya feel about Tsareena the new grass type poke? She seems similar to incineroar in the sense that she is a somewhat bulky physical attacker. Having even higher attack than Incineroar and only slightly less bulk but still good. That trop Kick move with 100% attack lowering side effect is nice. And she gets aromatherapy, rapid spin for team support. And even gets Hi Jump Kick for some coverage. Oh and she gets synthesis for recovery.
  • Phantom AngelPhantom Angel The Divine One™ Joined: Posts: 27,541
    Lmaoooooooooo :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
    "Old enough to know better, Young enough to not give a fuck"

    R.I.P. YusukeUrameshi aka Yusuke_The_Detective
  • BiousBious Seasons Greetings Joined: Posts: 11,729
    edited December 2016
    Yeah I'm not having this in a new thread.
    @po pimpus and @locoghoul better squash whatever beef they have. You don't like each other, put the other on ignore and move on with your lives.
    ░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░▄█████▄▄█▄░░░░
    ░░░░░▄▄▄▀██████▄▄██░░░░
    ░░▄██░░█░█▀░░▄▄▀█░█░░░▄▄▄▄
    ▄█████░░██░░░▀▀░▀░█▀▀██▀▀▀█▀▄
    █████░█░░▀█░▀▀▀▀▄▀░░░███████▀
    ░▀▀█▄░██▄▄░▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀
    ░▄████████▀▀▀▄▀░░░░
    ██████░▀▀█▄░░░█▄░░░░
    ░▀▀▀▀█▄▄▀░██████▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░
    Preppy wrote: »
    Panda Express is an Asian plot to destroy your bowels. Winners Just Say No.
  • alejandroshalejandrosh Joined: Posts: 446
    Infernoman wrote: »

    Thankfully people are using choiced tapu lele, the first set I thought for it was mind plate with hp fire and that would break your team.
    UMVC3 : magneto (too fair)/footdive (top 3)/dante (c tier)
    youtube channel
  • WastedWasted Verbal Diarrhetic Joined: Posts: 6,392
    BB_Hoody wrote: »
    Hey how do ya feel about Tsareena the new grass type poke? She seems similar to incineroar in the sense that she is a somewhat bulky physical attacker. Having even higher attack than Incineroar and only slightly less bulk but still good. That trop Kick move with 100% attack lowering side effect is nice. And she gets aromatherapy, rapid spin for team support. And even gets Hi Jump Kick for some coverage. Oh and she gets synthesis for recovery.

    Being mono-Grass is a pain, but Queenly Majesty shuts down Prankster, Sucker Punch and Fake Out.
    SFV: Ken, with THAT ORANGE COSTUME

    I have nobody to play with, so I typically talk out of my ass.
  • EphidelEphidel Old Man SRK Joined: Posts: 14,985 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Errr...well locoghoul said himself he doesn't hate po. Maybe they should battle and the loser leaves for a while, I dunno.
    Fightcade: Ephidel
    Steam: Ephidel

  • BiousBious Seasons Greetings Joined: Posts: 11,729
    Ephidel wrote: »
    Errr...well locoghoul said himself he doesn't hate po. Maybe they should battle and the loser leaves for a while, I dunno.

    Actually that's a good idea.
    @locoghoul @po pimpus What say you?
    ░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░▄█████▄▄█▄░░░░
    ░░░░░▄▄▄▀██████▄▄██░░░░
    ░░▄██░░█░█▀░░▄▄▀█░█░░░▄▄▄▄
    ▄█████░░██░░░▀▀░▀░█▀▀██▀▀▀█▀▄
    █████░█░░▀█░▀▀▀▀▄▀░░░███████▀
    ░▀▀█▄░██▄▄░▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀
    ░▄████████▀▀▀▄▀░░░░
    ██████░▀▀█▄░░░█▄░░░░
    ░▀▀▀▀█▄▄▀░██████▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░
    Preppy wrote: »
    Panda Express is an Asian plot to destroy your bowels. Winners Just Say No.
  • Mood4food77Mood4food77 Joined: Posts: 9,876
    So po leaves forever?
  • locoghoullocoghoul Fuck Chun Joined: Posts: 4,132
    Ephidel wrote: »
    Errr...well locoghoul said himself he doesn't hate po. Maybe they should battle and the loser leaves for a while, I dunno.

    I don't. I just don't like someone saying dumb shit and posting it as advice to new ppl or as "the truth" lol. He is fine telling us where to find bottle caps and how to evolve mons in game. Just stop pretending he ever understood the meta.

    Why would I go to the NFL thread and post "football sucks, rugby is the real thing bla bla". Just don't post in the NFL maybe? That's what a lot off ppl been asking
    You want to enjoy your shit game? Go ahead. Just know that I will ALWAYS be here - po pimpus 2006-2017 RIP
  • locoghoullocoghoul Fuck Chun Joined: Posts: 4,132
    Respect is something you earn. You post 3+1 = 9 don't expect ppl to take you seriously
    You want to enjoy your shit game? Go ahead. Just know that I will ALWAYS be here - po pimpus 2006-2017 RIP
  • EphidelEphidel Old Man SRK Joined: Posts: 14,985 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    The only way I see to resolve the issue is to battle. All you guys are cool peeps and I respect everyone's opinion about the metagame, po seems down for it but it's locoghoul's call. They would have to agree with the terms of the battle.
    Fightcade: Ephidel
    Steam: Ephidel

  • BiousBious Seasons Greetings Joined: Posts: 11,729
    edited December 2016
    You all can play Gen 7 OU without Pheramosa then.


    Actually no. BO3, Locoghoul and Po can both pick a metagame to play, and I'll pick the metagame for the 3rd game.
    ░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░▄█████▄▄█▄░░░░
    ░░░░░▄▄▄▀██████▄▄██░░░░
    ░░▄██░░█░█▀░░▄▄▀█░█░░░▄▄▄▄
    ▄█████░░██░░░▀▀░▀░█▀▀██▀▀▀█▀▄
    █████░█░░▀█░▀▀▀▀▄▀░░░███████▀
    ░▀▀█▄░██▄▄░▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀
    ░▄████████▀▀▀▄▀░░░░
    ██████░▀▀█▄░░░█▄░░░░
    ░▀▀▀▀█▄▄▀░██████▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░
    Preppy wrote: »
    Panda Express is an Asian plot to destroy your bowels. Winners Just Say No.
  • locoghoullocoghoul Fuck Chun Joined: Posts: 4,132
    Ephidel wrote: »
    The only way I see to resolve the issue is to battle. All you guys are cool peeps and I respect everyone's opinion about the metagame, po seems down for it but it's locoghoul's call. They would have to agree with the terms of the battle.

    Last time this happened he lost vs everyone. So lol sure I'll battle
    You want to enjoy your shit game? Go ahead. Just know that I will ALWAYS be here - po pimpus 2006-2017 RIP
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Beyond Anger... Ultra Rage Joined: Posts: 26,331
    Fine by me.

    tumblr_n8okwmIo431qbc2ylo1_500.gif
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • locoghoullocoghoul Fuck Chun Joined: Posts: 4,132
    Bious wrote: »
    You all can play Gen 7 OU without Pheramosa then.


    Actually no. BO3, Locoghoul and Po can both pick a metagame to play, and I'll pick the metagame for the 3rd game.

    @po pimpus I'll let you choose first
    You want to enjoy your shit game? Go ahead. Just know that I will ALWAYS be here - po pimpus 2006-2017 RIP
  • charlie88charlie88 Ya'll niggas gay. The Keving Gates kinda gay. Joined: Posts: 5,113
    edited December 2016
    Y'all just need to meet up in real world and fight it out then drink beer afterwards. Winning or losing in Pokemon won't do shit. When the loser comes back they will still have the same views so I fail to see how a match is gonna fix this. Everyone just needs to except Po doesn't like smogon and its supporters and po needs to understand some people like smogon or showdown as a simulator.

    Either way all this back and forth isn't gonna get fixe . Just except it and keep other people names out ya mouth in a negative or condescending tone. Bious you may need to start banning people (if possible) for "flaming" unnecessary disputes
    FC:1864 9258 8415
    PSN: Death_Loner_Kage
    Umvc3: Learning Viper...plays tron strange dante strider

    I am willing to play trade and embrace the suck
  • EphidelEphidel Old Man SRK Joined: Posts: 14,985 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Well Sho 2 (The Damned) hasn't been seen for a while, he's the only one who could truly stop it or Pertho. It would seem petty to get mods involved with pokemon lmao so that's why I think battling is a good way to squash this. No offense to Bious, he did make the thread so yeah hopefully this gets resolved in whatever way he sees fit.
    Fightcade: Ephidel
    Steam: Ephidel

  • InfernomanInfernoman Bro as Hell Joined: Posts: 9,614
    My goal this gen is to actually have a WiFi team set. I missed out on XY but now that breeding is easier than ever, I'll make a go to and minimize hacking. :tup:
    Who else in a movie wrestled an evil lesbian and by forcefully kissing her, turned her not only heterosexual but good as well? Exactly. That, my friend, is the power of Sean motherfucking Connery - Valaris
  • Pimp WillyPimp Willy "I guarantee we got a rat in the house!" Joined: Posts: 10,774 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Any chance at Z-Power eevee baton pass being a thing?

    Also, how is wishiwashi competitively? I really like the design thing he has going on

    e$ports
    FC: 0018-4935-1331
  • locoghoullocoghoul Fuck Chun Joined: Posts: 4,132
    edited December 2016
    charlie88 wrote: »
    Y'all just need to meet up in real world and fight it out then drink beer afterwards. Winning or losing in Pokemon won't do shit. When the loser comes back they will still have the same views so I fail to see how a match is gonna fix this. Everyone just needs to except Po doesn't like smogon and its supporters and po needs to understand some people like smogon or showdown as a simulator.

    Either way all this back and forth isn't gonna get fixe . Just except it and keep other people names out ya mouth in a negative or condescending tone. Bious you may need to start banning people (if possible) for "flaming" unnecessary disputes

    I 100% agree with you. Like I mentioned earlier, this situation has happened before where Po accepts to battle one or many of the people here and he has never won. Yet he comes back and still talks dumb shit.

    Another thing him and I guess you need to fucking get in your head is that this isn't about Smogon vs rest of the world. Po knows nothing and his excuse is blaming Smogon or ppl for following Smogon (true or not). So don't follow his lack of intellect making this "you guys smogon supporters" cause neither Mood me or r00ster are pro Smogon to begin with.

    In fact, the most ironic and hypocritical thing is that everytime we have these grudge matches he straight uses Smogon sample teams rofl. I can post you the links for our battles, you can look up the team he is using on google
    Ephidel wrote: »
    Well Sho 2 (The Damned) hasn't been seen for a while, he's the only one who could truly stop it or Pertho. It would seem petty to get mods involved with pokemon lmao so that's why I think battling is a good way to squash this. No offense to Bious, he did make the thread so yeah hopefully this gets resolved in whatever way he sees fit.

    Bious refuses to ban Po from the thread out of pity. He has mentioned several times on discord how dumb his posts are and that he should stick to the general thread. He won't say shit here cause who knows, "feelings"? But even this "oh let's a fight decide who gets a soft ban" is his polite way to give him the middle finger. I mean, he knows he can't win. But this way he doesn't look like an asshole I guess. Who cares, he'll be back in a month or so
    You want to enjoy your shit game? Go ahead. Just know that I will ALWAYS be here - po pimpus 2006-2017 RIP
  • BiousBious Seasons Greetings Joined: Posts: 11,729
    Pimp Willy wrote: »
    Any chance at Z-Power eevee baton pass being a thing?

    Also, how is wishiwashi competitively? I really like the design thing he has going on

    1. Maybe on a team dedicated to Baton-Passing, but I think Eevee's stats will hold it back from being a true terror.

    2. It has extremely good stats in everything but HP and Speed, and the speed is a real killer. It probably does well in Doubles though.
    ░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░▄█████▄▄█▄░░░░
    ░░░░░▄▄▄▀██████▄▄██░░░░
    ░░▄██░░█░█▀░░▄▄▀█░█░░░▄▄▄▄
    ▄█████░░██░░░▀▀░▀░█▀▀██▀▀▀█▀▄
    █████░█░░▀█░▀▀▀▀▄▀░░░███████▀
    ░▀▀█▄░██▄▄░▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀
    ░▄████████▀▀▀▄▀░░░░
    ██████░▀▀█▄░░░█▄░░░░
    ░▀▀▀▀█▄▄▀░██████▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░
    Preppy wrote: »
    Panda Express is an Asian plot to destroy your bowels. Winners Just Say No.
  • InfernomanInfernoman Bro as Hell Joined: Posts: 9,614
    Pimp Willy wrote: »
    Any chance at Z-Power eevee baton pass being a thing?

    Also, how is wishiwashi competitively? I really like the design thing he has going on

    As what was said singles or doubles? If singles, he's meh. Slow speed hurts and low HP. If you really insist on making it work, you have to keeo it healthy. Bulky offense works with it. Healing wish support too. Use as a wallbreaker.

    Dunno about doubles as I lack experience there.
    Who else in a movie wrestled an evil lesbian and by forcefully kissing her, turned her not only heterosexual but good as well? Exactly. That, my friend, is the power of Sean motherfucking Connery - Valaris
  • BullDancerBullDancer Mentos, The Freshmaker Joined: Posts: 9,491
    edited December 2016
    I enjoy Wishiwashi, I run a special attacking set w/sitrus berry so I get to fire off attacks and never be out of school form.
    "Rock abandoned Neesa there like you were gonna abandon your son and wife and live alone with your TV"~Akuma-HAX
  • Phantom AngelPhantom Angel The Divine One™ Joined: Posts: 27,541
    This is the same bullshit as the Smash thread....
    "Old enough to know better, Young enough to not give a fuck"

    R.I.P. YusukeUrameshi aka Yusuke_The_Detective
  • Mood4food77Mood4food77 Joined: Posts: 9,876
    This is the same bullshit as the Smash thread....

    It's worse....
  • locoghoullocoghoul Fuck Chun Joined: Posts: 4,132
    This is the same bullshit as the Smash thread....

    what do these have in common?

    Maybe the same lowest common denominator?
    You want to enjoy your shit game? Go ahead. Just know that I will ALWAYS be here - po pimpus 2006-2017 RIP
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Beyond Anger... Ultra Rage Joined: Posts: 26,331
    edited December 2016
    locoghoul wrote: »
    Bious refuses to ban Po from the thread out of pity. He has mentioned several times on discord how dumb his posts are and that he should stick to the general thread. He won't say shit here cause who knows, "feelings"? But even this "oh let's a fight decide who gets a soft ban" is his polite way to give him the middle finger. I mean, he knows he can't win. But this way he doesn't look like an asshole I guess. Who cares, he'll be back in a month or so

    Hmm... Interesting.

    You all really think I can't play this game? LOL. Maybe I won't win... But do not assume you know more than me about this game at any given time, because I can almost guarantee you don't.

    "Ooohh Po disagrees with Smogon's bans! He must be a fucking idiot! Look at him refusing to break down and cower before the might of a mon that dies to stiff breeze! He just doesn't know any better."
    Pheramosa loses to anything that can take a hit and smack it back... But oh noes! It will just U-Turn away! Put a Rocky Helmet on Toxapex, switch into the obvious U-turn, keep some Sneaky Stones on the field and let Fem-Roach kill itself and force its users to run some other sets, and we'll come up with counters to those... But fuck all that, it sounds like too much work, so just ban it since we got rid of the only mon that didn't require you to dedicate much energy or thought to stopping it.

    Go ahead and debunk this as talk from a crazy man too, as you are won't to do.

    I will fight you... In your house(Showdown), with your rules(Smogon), and I will punch you in the fucking mouth so hard, your butt buddy Mood is going to feel it.

    Start testing your team, nigga. Who knows maybe I really can't win... But I damn sure ain't going to let you and your crony keep disrespecting me.


    And for the record, there are only a couple of people in the Smash thread that can reliably beat me in a set... Mood and Phantom are not in that number, and thus should sit down and shut up, lest they get a Mega Buster shoved up their asses again.

    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • BiousBious Seasons Greetings Joined: Posts: 11,729
    If this is about you keeping your pride intact then maybe I shouldn't do this.
    ░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░▄█████▄▄█▄░░░░
    ░░░░░▄▄▄▀██████▄▄██░░░░
    ░░▄██░░█░█▀░░▄▄▀█░█░░░▄▄▄▄
    ▄█████░░██░░░▀▀░▀░█▀▀██▀▀▀█▀▄
    █████░█░░▀█░▀▀▀▀▄▀░░░███████▀
    ░▀▀█▄░██▄▄░▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀
    ░▄████████▀▀▀▄▀░░░░
    ██████░▀▀█▄░░░█▄░░░░
    ░▀▀▀▀█▄▄▀░██████▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░
    Preppy wrote: »
    Panda Express is an Asian plot to destroy your bowels. Winners Just Say No.
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Beyond Anger... Ultra Rage Joined: Posts: 26,331
    Bious wrote: »
    If this is about you keeping your pride intact then maybe I shouldn't do this.

    FUCK PRIDE.

    I am pissed the fuck off. I don't care if I go down 6-0 eighty times in a row, I am sick and fucking tired of this clown and the other idiot constantly sniping at me because I'm not a fucking quitter who whines and cries about shit needing to be banned because it forces me to play differently.

    I HATE having to deal with goddamn Cloud in Smash, and will bitch endlessly about the http://dontevenreply.com, but I will not ever call for that piece of shit to be banned. I'll fucking fight him and shit ass fanbase until one of us can't stand.

    So no, this ain't about pride so much as it is about me sending a message to loco, Mood, and anyone else that wants to try me. Now, no more talk... Gonna just start throwing punches and see what happens next.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • The Co-JonesThe Co-Jones Yo, what dafuq are ya doin bruh? Joined: Posts: 4,163
    Getting that dumb talk about po out of the way...

    How does one get a good ditto?

    I need one to start breeding..
    UMVC3: Taskmaster / Sentinel / Nova -|- Taskmaster / Dormammu / Sentinel

    Sentinel Model: COTA-94-Prototype Running Windows Vista


    3DS FC: 3024-5714-6069

    SRK Pokemon Rotation Battle Champion
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Beyond Anger... Ultra Rage Joined: Posts: 26,331
    Getting that dumb talk about po out of the way...

    How does one get a good ditto?

    I need one to start breeding..

    Either trade for one, or start chaining them using something shitty like a Smeargle that only knows Splash for about 20 turns until a 4+ perfect IV one shows up. Use something that underspeeds a perfect IV speed Ditto, so you will know if one with a perfect Speed shows up.

    Be careful, because Hidden Ability/Shiny ones will have a chance to pop up as well... I'd just prowl around some forums to see if anyone is doing a giveaway or something.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • Phantom AngelPhantom Angel The Divine One™ Joined: Posts: 27,541
    Getting that dumb talk about po out of the way...

    How does one get a good ditto?

    I need one to start breeding..

    Does Ditto call for help? If it does, try chaining for one with good IVs. Or just chain for the Pokémon you actually want, then breed it for Nature/Egg Moves.
    "Old enough to know better, Young enough to not give a fuck"

    R.I.P. YusukeUrameshi aka Yusuke_The_Detective
  • BB_HoodyBB_Hoody Nice plane you have there. Be a Shame if something went wrong in flight and it crashed Joined: Posts: 5,017
    Hey does Tsareena's Queenly majesty ability also work against non attack priority moves such as Protect? And moves given priority via Prankster, become unusable against Tsareena?
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Beyond Anger... Ultra Rage Joined: Posts: 26,331
    edited December 2016
    BB_Hoody wrote: »
    Hey does Tsareena's Queenly majesty ability also work against non attack priority moves such as Protect? And moves given priority via Prankster, become unusable against Tsareena?

    Won't work on Protect, but anything given priority through abilities gets blocked as well. Also stuffs Triage boosted moves like Comfey's Draining Kiss... but only moves that are targeted against you, so no blocking Comfey's Aromatherapy, or Sableye's Recover.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • WastedWasted Verbal Diarrhetic Joined: Posts: 6,392
    It has to be a priority move that affects your team, so it doesn't stop Protect.

    Anything given priority by things like Prankster, Gale Wings or Triage will be shut down.

    Also note that Dark-type Pokemon are naturally immune to Prankster (but not the other two abilities).
    SFV: Ken, with THAT ORANGE COSTUME

    I have nobody to play with, so I typically talk out of my ass.
  • locoghoullocoghoul Fuck Chun Joined: Posts: 4,132
    Getting that dumb talk about po out of the way...

    How does one get a good ditto?

    I need one to start breeding..

    You chain it with SOS help. After the 30th or 40th can't remember the number you are guaranteed a 4 IV one. Same thing applies to any other chained Mon.
    po pimpus wrote: »
    So no, this ain't about pride so much as it is about me sending a message to loco, Mood, and anyone else that wants to try me. Now, no more talk... Gonna just start throwing punches and see what happens next.

    What message is that exactly? You are losing yet you know more than us? lol
    BTW we are still waiting on your meta of preference
    You want to enjoy your shit game? Go ahead. Just know that I will ALWAYS be here - po pimpus 2006-2017 RIP
  • BB_HoodyBB_Hoody Nice plane you have there. Be a Shame if something went wrong in flight and it crashed Joined: Posts: 5,017
    Ah Ok cool. So she gives Prankster pokes a hard time and dark types just flat out render it negated? So She also stuffs Talonflame's Flying moves. That ability sounds like it's worth it along with her solid stats. But that Mono grass typing.
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Beyond Anger... Ultra Rage Joined: Posts: 26,331
    locoghoul wrote: »
    BTW we are still waiting on your meta of preference

    I already told you. I'm going to fight you in your preferred shit ass meta of whatever Smogon says is OU.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • EskillsEskills Joined: Posts: 4,196
    Po "The Embodiment of a Shounen Hero" Pimpus
    I do believe tat I r teh King.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file