MvC Infinite CHARACTER Speculation/Request Thread

Comments

• willselesswillseless Joined: Posts: 2,939
    I hope the leaks are true about Nina and Deis, but I gotta say that's some dumb shit. They're both mages with literally the same magic on BOF1 and 2. Nina only got limited to wind magic on BOF4.
  • flickyflicky Why do people run from me? Joined: Posts: 979
    Garr would be cool. I like Nina but Ryu or Rei would be my two favourite pics. Ryu's crystal ability in III provides so much potential as far as options go for transformations, he could command crystals and transform into different dragons depending on which crystals he stacks up. And Rei is just a badass character, his official artwork is so MvC2.
  • flighflighflugitflighflighflugit Joined: Posts: 1,760
    Would be funny if they used bof1 Nina. She has flight, uses a sword, and even has a warp spell that they would just use as a teleport. Sounds like a marvel character to me lol
    They would use BOF1 Nina on UMVC3, with all other Ninas showing up on her supers.
    Personally, I rather see BOF2 Nina. There's enough swords in the game. Also, her shaman form is glorious.
    Other than Nina, I want to see Fou-lu and Deis. Shout outs to Garr though.
  • KorbidonKorbidon Who can stand against such abominations? Joined: Posts: 4,688
    Every game people hold out for breath of fire. Every game there is sadness.
  • HaggarmaniaHaggarmania Joined: Posts: 115
    edited November 2017
    Edited dumb comment where I mixed up fire emblem for BOF.
    Assuming Marvel aren't absolute cunts, I think the 2C/4M release of the DLC pack ensures a second wave of DLC characters this time 4C/2M. The character select looks stupid, but I can't imagine them doing another Normoru and having an odd bod, mismatch of characters in the roster. Fingers crossed in the end it will be 7 down the left and 5 down the right.
  • UnSaxon51UnSaxon51 See you next fight... Joined: Posts: 4,313
    Infinity War trailer dropped today.

Vision and Falcon incoming for Season 2.
    NNID/XboxLive/Steam: UnSaxon51

The real reason Ridley isn't in Smash

"Haggar is Newton's Laws of Motion, the character." ~ ThatJollyOldBastid

"Mac is knocking the fabulous right out of Marth!" ~ Saitsu
  • DevilJin 01DevilJin 01 Get some shill in yo system Joined: Posts: 58,764 mod
    I need Vision. He was my favorite character in the Chuckee Cheese game.

Ain't nothin, Capcom's ruthless still producin.  Cut em a check or find yoself toothless.  Keep it shill with no confusin.  Niggas say I'm shill...they ain't hard I can prove it YEEEAH

• ES_CurseES_Curse Get ready for emanci-PAIN SON Joined: Posts: 8,461
    Still don't understand why the hell Loki isn't in the game if he's even returning for Infinity War and one of the most popular MCU villains. He'd be OD in this game.
    formerly just5moreminutes. I guess the clock ran out.
  • WorstPlayerWorstPlayer Calm Yourself Joined: Posts: 5,027
    Or ho hum. Remember Strange should be OD.
    Or ho hum. Remember Strange should be OD.

He kind of is, at least to me. The only thing that would make Strange more awesome is an 8-way airdash, but I understand why he doesn't have one.
  • OuroborusOuroborus plays 3s just to troll Joined: Posts: 7,258 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Whens Red Skull?

Because the alt-reich need their marvel fix too.
    ssf4ae tier list regarding Gen:

D Proto: and where is Gen?
    oORYUOo: you cannot tier what you cannot see
    I think my two most requested Capcom characters are Captain Commando and Bishamon. Bishamon is just a super solid turtle style character who has fantastic normals but also great movement and capture options. They've done such a good job on animating Jedah and Venom I'd just love to see his armour animated in the game, and is for sure a character I'd attach my self too immediately.
  • RLAAMJR.RLAAMJR. Test Joined: Posts: 929
    flicky wrote: »

I love Darkstalkers but i prefer others first before him.
    "You should have not tangled with nature!" - Storm, X-men vs Street Fighter

Favorite Street Fighter Character: Ingrid
    Favorite Tekken Character: Lili
    Favorite Marvel vs Capcom Character: Ororo Munroe aka Storm
    Favorite Mortal Kombat character: Reptile
    Favorite Darkstalkers character: Bulleta/B.B. Hood

My most requested capcom character is Emir Parkreiner:
    http://suda51.wikia.com/wiki/Emir_Parkreiner

Just for the ultimate out of left field weird character.
  • ZatalconZatalcon Most hated man on SRK Joined: Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Captain Commando should return. He should be a priority over any other capcom character.
  • dizzynecrodizzynecro ゾインクス! ゾインクス! Joined: Posts: 981

Fuck yeah Garcian would be amazing, but this would never happen. I doubt Capcom even has the rights the Killer 7 at this point.
  • DevilJin 01DevilJin 01 Get some shill in yo system Joined: Posts: 58,764 mod
    Regarding Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite, the leak talks mostly about DLC characters currently in development for the game (beyond the 6 currently announced characters). Specifically, it mentions Star-Lord, Ms. Marvel, Green Goblin, Wolverine, Cyclops, Psylocke, Magneto, Storm, Deadpool, Doctor Doom, Daredevil, Asura, Lady, Gill, Rashid, Captain Commando, Nina, Deis, Regina, Gene, Vergil, Akuma, and Apollo Justice.

Ain't nothin, Capcom's ruthless still producin.  Cut em a check or find yoself toothless.  Keep it shill with no confusin.  Niggas say I'm shill...they ain't hard I can prove it YEEEAH

Gene without Amaterasu or Viewtiful Joe

A N G R Y
    Regarding Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite, the leak talks mostly about DLC characters currently in development for the game (beyond the 6 currently announced characters). Specifically, it mentions Star-Lord, Ms. Marvel, Green Goblin, Wolverine, Cyclops, Psylocke, Magneto, Storm, Deadpool, Doctor Doom, Daredevil, Asura, Lady, Gill, Rashid, Captain Commando, Nina, Deis, Regina, Gene, Vergil, Akuma, and Apollo Justice.
    A cast bigger than MvC2? It's pushing it.
    dizzynecro wrote: »

Fuck yeah Garcian would be amazing, but this would never happen. I doubt Capcom even has the rights the Killer 7 at this point.

Getting a character from a game they published (that's long gone) that was in talks about a remake seems a lot
    easier than pulling the Marvel Franchise and if I recall Strider isn't a capcom character technically either.

It's just that most people have no idea who the character is and it might piss off the fanboys lol (like capcom cares about pissing off fanboys)
    edited December 2017
    I'm thinking Venom was released early in place of a Capcom character to give the fans some actual eye candy. If you think about it, both Winter Soldier and Black Widow have already featured in Captain America movies, where as Venom is getting a movie of his own in 2018. It would have made sense to release Venom closer to his movie date, and it doesn't make sense to exclude a Capcom character from the DLC roster at all.

If any Marvel character were to be excluded it must be Venom as both WS and BW are kind of from the same place and to split them up would be a bit wierd, how would Marvel decide between the two? With people already complaining about the game and the only real eye candy being Jedah, the Capcom characters in development mustn't be much better than what we've got otherwise I think we would have seen one.
    Venom movie is Sony though. Also, wasn't Marvel actually ass blasted by Sony making a Venom movie right after they let Marvel use Spidey?
  • ShockdingoShockdingo Freelance voice actor & Reploid.PHD in Q speculation. Joined: Posts: 1,835
    Well now that the Disney-Fox deal has gone through, I hope that stops the internal bumpers that prevented X-men and FF characters from getting a shot in the roster. Might be a bit before we can see them, since I'm pretty sure the next season and then some has been started and getting early tinkering.
    "Bison drinks DELICIOUS expired milk on tuesdays while driving trucks into wandering fighters." - m121akuma

Warrior's Fate: The identity of Street Fighter's Q. Now in video!

Concept video for Captain Commando II intro / Attract Mode.

My StreetFighter voice acting reel
  • GhostTearGhostTear Senior Highschool Photo Joined: Posts: 2,826
    Gill and Phenoix should be in the game.

Both revive at max hypers.

Ah would be so glorious

25c71155fc68feaae9c5e766b9c4cea9.gif?v=36432

THE SOUL STILL FUCKING BURRRRRRNNNSSSSSS!!!!
  • Diek StiekemDiek Stiekem Team triple terror for MvCi Joined: Posts: 2,620 mod

Leaks will be leaks, but I do hope they won't waste character slots with Rashid or a reskinned Phoenix Wright.
    I had to look up Deis, since I'm not familiar with Breath of Fire. She looks like an interesting design but I don't see BOF characters happening tbh.
    "Such Heroic Nonsense!"

PSN: DiekStiekem
    XBL: DiekStiekemSRK
    omg. doctor doom with the dreaded foot dive with the tag system.

i hope returning characters come back at 14.99 or free.
  • Kalyx triaDKalyx triaD Serious Business Joined: Posts: 3,275
    7.99? As usual. Unless the season pass is there then I'll need that.
    XBL: Kalyx triaD

YouTube.com/Kalyx
  • UnSaxon51UnSaxon51 See you next fight... Joined: Posts: 4,313
    Assuming that X-Men are a real possibility now...
    If you can only pick 2 to be in the game (besides Wolverine because Wolverine), who do you pick?

My choices are Magneto and Nightcrawler
    NNID/XboxLive/Steam: UnSaxon51

The real reason Ridley isn't in Smash

"Haggar is Newton's Laws of Motion, the character." ~ ThatJollyOldBastid

"Mac is knocking the fabulous right out of Marth!" ~ Saitsu
  • Plaid_UnicornPlaid_Unicorn Camron should have won an Oscar for Paid in Full Joined: Posts: 10,695
    UnSaxon51 wrote: »
    If you can only pick 2 to be in the game (besides Wolverine because Wolverine), who do you pick?

Magneto and Jaugernut
    Just because I lost... doesn't mean I was defeated
    "Say it loud... I main Rog and I'm proud!!!!" - Plaid Unicorn
    "I'll be honest, I don't know why you hang out in Nintendo threads. You seem to hate everything they do." - Po Pimpus

Gambit & Cable
  • Riot55Riot55 King Scrub Joined: Posts: 864
    Really hoping there's a plan for Taskmaster to show up in a movie in the near future so there's at least a glimmer of a chance. Buuuut not holding my breath :(
    MVCI: Gamora/Hawkeye - Add Taskmaster into this game, Capcom plz
    www.youtube.com/riot55
    www.twitch.tv/riot12345
    Nero would be cool.

[img][/img]
    Zatalcon wrote: »
    Captain Commando should return. He should be a priority over any other capcom character.

Who the fuck downvoted this? Captain America?

Juggernaut and Rogue. Imagine they made Rogue and gave her her ability steal special back, that would be too sick! But Juggernaut, maybe I could count him as two characters one for each arm.
    I imagined if they did another story expansion the time stone would be used and young dante would meet older dante shit would be nutty
  • Kalyx triaDKalyx triaD Serious Business Joined: Posts: 3,275
    DMC4 Dante? Doubt people want another Dante.
    XBL: Kalyx triaD

YouTube.com/Kalyx
    edited December 2017
    DMC4 Dante? Doubt people want another Dante.

DBZS has like 40 Gokus and people regardless whether they love or hate it have it in the game. Having younger and older dante would be kick ass in terms of creating a story around why the two meet.

Like if they do a story expansion and say Cable and Older Dante came to the current timeline for some reason is an idea. And older dante has different tools and could offer a new approach or design to the dante we have now. just an idea anyways.
  • 71M3BR34K3RR4D17Z71M3BR34K3RR4D17Z That One Guy Joined: Posts: 122
    Give me Cable & Deadpool. It's time for this to happen! Let's Go!
    If there is one thing Dan Hibiki taught me, it is that you can win by throwing autographs at people's faces.