MvC Infinite CHARACTER Speculation/Request Thread

Comments

• DaytimeWhiskeyDaytimeWhiskey Joined: Posts: 8
    RLAAMJR. wrote: »
    So what if they'd only include 3 x-men characters to the game, who would you want it to be?

I'd want Gambit, Psylocke, Doom/Magneto. I really want Cable too but he just misses the cut

They would probably go with Logan, Deadpool, Magneto tho
  • shmurdasceneshmurdascene Joined: Posts: 126
    edited December 2016
    That thing's pretty big so it's hard to imagine it as a playable character. I've never played any Devil May Cry game but a lot of the bosses seem to be really big.
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 6,247
    Amingo
    Ruby Heart
    Abyss

With Abyss, you can press the 3 kick buttons to change from form 2 to form 1. Press 3 punch buttons to change from form 2 to form 3
  • EphidelEphidel Old Man SRK Joined: Posts: 14,985 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I was thinking maybe we will get to see somebody from an obscure fighter like Star Gladiator. Bilstein, June, or Saturn comes to mind. They used Hayato in 2 already.
    Fightcade: Ephidel
    Steam: Ephidel

• AriesnoAriesno Seimitsu's warrior Joined: Posts: 407
    All my hope for Team MARVEL: Rogue/Red Scarlet
    Team CAPCOM: Rose/Ingrid

• drunkards_walkdrunkards_walk Joined: Posts: 3,443
    Jion_Wansu wrote: »
    Amingo
    Ruby Heart
    Abyss

With Abyss, you can press the 3 kick buttons to change from form 2 to form 1. Press 3 punch buttons to change from form 2 to form 3

Wrong game bro
  • The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu Mystic Stone Jeweled Ryu Joined: Posts: 3,678
    edited December 2016
    Solo is the interesting Vile equivalent bounty hunter and rival for Strider, Plus his more Boba Fett and Jet packs than Vile.

strider_fall_of_the_grandmaster___solo_s_profile_by_hyde209-d71s4xv.png
    latest?cb=20131218235028latest?cb=20140324084841latest?cb=20130603032904latest?cb=20151217093944Solo-strider-hiryu-34064078-250-125.pnglatest?cb=20131005064246
    Gameplay screen shot in the spoiler
    STRIDER2--Strider%202%20USA%20991213_Dec1%2020_07_32.pngc0034770_53222a2b7a11a.pngstriderss03_thumb.jpg
    The video on the spoiler show the difference of Solo and Vile. I hope both bounty hunters to be on the side of Sigma together with Cyber Akuma and Mech Zangief!!

I just realized. Since they are reusing assets from MvC3 there is a possibility of there being a lot of characters in this game

I guest even MVC3 uses the same TVC models and engine with alteration and update while both have different shadings and filters but they probably would be using a better stylized design in this one.

SFV Arcademode, Storymode with SFA3 World Tour Challenges & Vtrigger/Vskill ideas
    Arcade Mode Concepts - Better than traditional Arcade Mode | Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type | V-Trigger & V-Skill Ideas

Character Wishlist SFV, DBFZ and MVCi

My DB Characters for DBFZ
    Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    9.) Great Ape Baby or Adult Form
    10.) Syn Shenron - can transform to Omega
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

Pair/Tag Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Choi with Chang in CVS2, Cait with Sith in Code Chaos, Hisuii with Kohaku in MB, Danny with Demi in the Outfoxies, Jie Mei Hua in Dong Dong Never Dies and Groove-&-Fight's Oume with Otane.
    14.) Android 18 with Andriod 17
    15.) Rose with Zamasu
    16.) Dr Jero with Andriod 19
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

Team Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Captain Commando in MVC2, Doronjo in TVC, Tronbone in MVC2 or Ace Attorney in UMVC3.
    19.) Tien - Some specials summons Chiaozu and Launch
    20.) Ginew Forces - with The Ginew Forces Plays like (Captain Commando in MVC2 or Doronjo in TVC)
    21.) Meta Cooler - Plays like Ultron in MVCi
    22.) Roshi - Some specials summons Turtle and Oolong
    23.) Napa - Summon numerous Saibamen (like Gargos Ki or Tronbone in MVC2)
    24.) Bojack

My Capcom Characters for Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite
    SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

1.) Cyber Akuma - Akuma with cybernetic enhancement, Ryu's recurring rival.
    2.) Mecha Zangief - A Zangief cloned Repliod.
    3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older version that look like Doronjo and plays like Doronjo TVC and Trone bonne combined)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- New Characters

1.) Felyne - from Monster Hunter (rival to Rocket Racoon)
    2.) Hauzer - from Warzard (Godzilla and Kaiju)
    3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku) (plays like Tekkaman Blade in TVC)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask) (plays like Yatterman -1 in TVC)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    7.) Pure and Fur - Protector of Capcom world.
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    10.) Ingrid - A crossover character
    11.) Ruby Heart - MVC2 (Magic stone involvement) Pirate
    12.) Asura - from Asura's Wrath.
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone
    14.) Nero - Devil May Cry (mix of Vergil, Dante and TVC Soki)
    15.) Shoma - Rival Schools

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

My Characters for SF5's 3rd Season on wards

Different Playstyle I want in SFV
    1.) Xianyu and Jianyu - as a pair fights like Choi and Chang in CVS2.
    2.) Delta Red Rep!! - Can play like Captain Commando.
    3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.

Characters I want to return
    1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    7.) Feilong -(with Iron Fist playstyle like in UMVC3)
    8.) Necro
    9.) Oro - all projectile are now angled diagonally like Dr Fate(Injustice2) to be different from sim & other shoto
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

Characters and concepts that need to explored before going to SF3 Timeline
    1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

Designs I want to see again in SF
    1.) Asuka (from concept design) - play like KOF kazumi and Hokuto from SFex
    2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

SFV Guest from SF expansions
    1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

Extra Battle and Cameo Costumes

http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/216908/extra-battle-thoughts-and-ideas-for-dlc-costumes-and-npc-encounters
  • ThancruzThancruz Joined: Posts: 2,850
    Gimme tvc soki,and a long shot some BoF representation.
  • Zane HitsurugiZane Hitsurugi X-buster, ready. Joined: Posts: 1,167
    Capcom
    Gene, Jin Saotome, Viewtiful Joe, Zero/protoman/or Bass.Exe, B.B Hood, DMC4 Dante, Nero, Vergil, Kikaioh
    Marvel
    Venom, Deadpool, Toei Spiderman w/ Leopardon
    PSN: hawkw1ng
    BBCF: Susano'o, Bang, Kokonoe UNIBEXLTEST: Enkidu/Yuzuriha MVC:I- Megaman X/Zero
  • d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 37,116 mod
    Out of all the SFV newcomers, the one I'd like to see in is Laura. The reason is that her charged fireball might actually benefit from the game's new tag system. Besides, her vortex heavy gameplan already fits Marvel.
  • Legend IILegend II Living Legend sequel. Joined: Posts: 2,595 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    If we have to fill a ridiculous character again for Marvel, please do Fin Fan Foom. No MODOK, please.

Fin Fan Foom at least is menacing. Even if it is ridiculous, you can't go wrong with giant dragons.

Infinitely better than MODOK too.
    Never lose your dignity for anyone.
    MvCI: Gamora/Thanos, Gamora/Sigma
    KOF 14: Clark, Kula, Mai and Yuri, Ryuji, Terry
    Street Fighter 5: Laura, Abigail, Kolin
    edited December 2016
    I hope they would bring back nostalgic rivalries!
    The question is, will Akuma take his place in the circle of life?

Or will he wisen up and see a barber before punching Loki in the face

Let's build a Team Capcom Heroes VERSUS Team Sigma Henchmen but excluding other evil genuises like Wesker and Bison because they probably better independent and have a separate league!

My List of Capcom side SIGMA HENCHMEN

Vile to rival X!

latest?cb=20060225134737

Solo to rival Strider!

latest?cb=20140324084841

Cyber Akuma to rival Ryu!

latest?cb=20110905065418

Devilot(in a mini Super-8) from Cyberbots

36611c612ebf4efb721d1ad310e52aa6-d5dy9zd.png

something like Cyber Woo in NGBC

Mecha Gief a zangief replica
    latest?cb=20140416190658

Huitzil/Phobos

huitzil-ds3-art.jpg

My list of Capcom HEROES with Ryu, X and Strider.
    Kevin Stryker from Street Fighter 2010

Street-Fighter-2010-630x298.jpg

Arthur from Cannon Spike Version!

arthur.png

SFV Arcademode, Storymode with SFA3 World Tour Challenges & Vtrigger/Vskill ideas
    Arcade Mode Concepts - Better than traditional Arcade Mode | Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type | V-Trigger & V-Skill Ideas

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

Pair/Tag Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Choi with Chang in CVS2, Cait with Sith in Code Chaos, Hisuii with Kohaku in MB, Danny with Demi in the Outfoxies, Jie Mei Hua in Dong Dong Never Dies and Groove-&-Fight's Oume with Otane.
    15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

Team Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Captain Commando in MVC2, Doronjo in TVC, Tronbone in MVC2 or Ace Attorney in UMVC3.
    20.) Ginew Forces - with The Ginew Forces Plays like (Captain Commando in MVC2 or Doronjo in TVC)
    24.) Bojack

SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older version that look like Doronjo and plays like Doronjo TVC and Trone bonne combined)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- New Characters

3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku) (plays like Tekkaman Blade in TVC)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask) (plays like Yatterman -1 in TVC)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.

1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    8.) Necro
    9.) Oro - all projectile are now angled diagonally like Dr Fate(Injustice2) to be different from sim & other shoto
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/216908/extra-battle-thoughts-and-ideas-for-dlc-costumes-and-npc-encounters
  • ZatalconZatalcon Most hated man on SRK Joined: Posts: 2,093 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    For capcom
    Strider, Commando, Guile, Zero or MMZ version, Cammy Ruby Heart

For Marvel
    Rogue, Magneto, Wolverine, Sentinel, Cable, Storm.

• ZatalconZatalcon Most hated man on SRK Joined: Posts: 2,093 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    RLAAMJR. wrote: »
    So what if they'd only include 3 x-men characters to the game, who would you want it to be?

That should go to wolverine, magneto and storm
  • Dreamin_Dreamin_ Joined: Posts: 35
    Oh didn't see this thread until now, this is just an idea of what I'm hoping for from the Capcom side of the roster

GBmngeN.jpg
  • dragondude626dragondude626 Joined: Posts: 60
    http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=226049501&postcount=4524

Looks like no X-Men/FF characters in base roster.
  • DaytimeWhiskeyDaytimeWhiskey Joined: Posts: 8
    Dreamin_ wrote: »
    Oh didn't see this thread until now, this is just an idea of what I'm hoping for from the Capcom side of the roster

GBmngeN.jpg

There are few things that would make me more upset than 6 SF reps and Classic Roll at launch.

Ruby Heart does need to make a return tho
  • TurboTajTurboTaj Joined: Posts: 12
    http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=226049501&postcount=4524

Looks like no X-Men/FF characters in base roster.

Hey as long as they are coming... I'm fine with that. Take my money Capcom/Marvel.

Pretty interesting strategy too. We know those characters will be in high demand post-release so the DLC could both sell well and maybe create a narrative (depending on the PR spin) that Capcom fought to get those characters released in some capacity.
  • EbbsEbbs StoicStare....... Joined: Posts: 277
    Wishlist

Capcom
    Someone from Red Earth
    Jin or someone else beside Devilotte from Cyberbots (Shade could replace Cable)
    Ruby Heart
    Strider Hiryu
    Strider Hein
    Sigma

Marvel
    Thor
    Daredevil
    Adam Warlock
    SFA3- Guy, R.Mika SSFIV:AE - Guy, Fuerte
    MvC2- Clockw0rk MvC3-Storm/Thor/Sent Strider/Thor/Doom
    Tekken- Eddy/Raven/Bruce/Christie
  • NeoBloodNeoBlood kara bank account Joined: Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Punisher needs to be in this game, teamed up with BB Hood.
  • EphidelEphidel Old Man SRK Joined: Posts: 14,985 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Some ideas from the other thread: Demitri and Blade is bnb

Fightcade: Ephidel
    Steam: Ephidel

• Diek StiekemDiek Stiekem Team triple terror for MvCi Joined: Posts: 2,613 mod
    We're actually liable to get quite a few Marvel villains, in response to upcoming IPs. Thanos stands a very good chance because of Infinity War (and the game is literally about gems), and Loki is helped along by the upcoming Thor movie. If you're expecting X-Men, Fantastic Four, and Spider-Man villains, you're probably going to be disappointed. We're moving towards cosmic-level threats both in and out of the series. Dormammu is more likely to show than Magneto imo.

Capcom is what I'm worried about as far as villains goes. An Ultron/Sigma fusion is likely to be the last boss, so that's one major player who isn't likely to appear solo. Maybe we'll get Vile, Dr.Wily, or one of the Robot Masters as a playable Mega Man villain, or none at all if Sigma steals the spotlight. If they're really trying to phase out Wesker, he might not appear despite being one of the fan favorites of Marvel 3. Someone like Bison or Gill would be a decent mastermind for Street Fighter. If they want to get really crazy, one of the Okami bosses (namely Ninetales/Orochi/Yami) or someone from Asura's Wrath could go toe-to-toe with the likes of Thanos. Pyron and Jedah are both pretty strong too.

If Thanos wouldn't show up in a game featuring Infinity gems, I'd be severly confused..

I'm worried on the Capcom villain department as well (hench my new avatar XD), vanilla MvC3 lacked Capcom villians, plain and simple (it was just Wesker and Akuma).
    I have decent feeling Sigma will finally show up (which would be very welcome imo)

I really hope they don't phase out Wesker, out of all the Resident Evil characters, he fits the bill of "being" a fighting game character most, plus he's an scheming mastermind.
    Obviously Capcom is currently promoting RE7, but I don't see any of the new characters (i.e. the Baker family) as a good fit, I would rather prefer them to bring out the classics like Nemesis (ideal grunt material).

Between M. Bison and Gill, Bison is most likely due to popularity. If they add a Street Fighter villian, I hope it's him, Akuma is having enough exposure atm (plus he's more of a "seeking the strongest opponents" type than bent on conquering the multiverse)

Pyron is basicly Capcom's Galactus and we haven't seen him in a fighting game for ages, he fits the cosmic-level threat with ease.
    Although I do like Jedah, I don't think he would fly in this current age rating system, with him having self mutalation moves etc.

Realistically (If the launch game ends up having the rumored 24 character roster wwith 12 for both sides), I think we're lucky if we get 1, at max 2 playable Capcom villains.
    Since 1/4th of the slots have already been taken at this point.
    "Such Heroic Nonsense!"

PSN: DiekStiekem
    XBL: DiekStiekemSRK
  • striderzer0striderzer0 how not 2 play mvc2 Joined: Posts: 538
    they all ready have 2 of these pairings. hopefully they complete the set
    Cy6JW1CUQAAZUuG.jpg:large

of course i have the strider/spidey
    http://www.tinyurl.com/TeamStriderDonations
    http://www.youtube.com/striderzer0
    "The true indication of a good fighting game – playability, not balance" -Clockw0rk
  • LivewireXLivewireX Joined: Posts: 5,907
    Just throwing some in since hey, it's that thread time again. Also, including some X-Men since I haven't heard anything non-pre Saturday rumour about no X-Men. Mix of possible and obscure-ish in cases.

Marvel:

Spider Man
    Venom (Brock)
    Carnage
    Scarlet Witch
    Ultron
    Winter Soldier
    Wolverine (Laura Kinney) (yes, really)
    Thanos
    Hulk
    Magneto

Capcom

Sigma
    Akira Kazama
    Nina (Breath of Fire) (or Ryu from BOF)
    Dante
    Ada
    Leon
    M.Bison
    Strider
    Some monster from Monster Hunter
    Demitri
  • GemakaiGemakai Making this look cool! Joined: Posts: 1,088
    For returning, I'd like SonSon, Ruby Heart, Captain Commando, Strider, Doom, Iron Fist, Thanos, Shuma, and Felicia.

For new, I'd like Cloak and Dagger, Captain Marvel (already got that wish), Miss Marvel (Kamala Khan), Squirrel Girl, Spider Gwen, and Alex (new to MVC anyway)
    BBCP: Kokonoe, Bullet | GGXrd: Slayer, Elphelt, Ky | Skullgirls: Cerebella, Filia, Beowulf,
    SFxT: Elena, Dudley, Vega, Asuka, Julia, Paul | USF4: Vega, Makoto, Elena, Decapre, Dudley

• HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 26,807
    How did I forgot about Ruby Heart and SonSon. I loved those two in Marvel 2. I definitely want them back.
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
  • TheCrimsonPugilistTheCrimsonPugilist Pugilist Enthusiast Joined: Posts: 95
    edited December 2016
    I only have one request for a Capcom character, and that's Asura. If they get Augus and any of the other deities, that's a huge plus.

Edit: Asura and Yasha would be fucking perfect.
    "Giving your all is the mark of a true champion."

Steam /Youtube/Twitch: TheCrimsonPugilist
    CFN ID: SuperCaptainAce / CrimsonPugilist
    XBL: SuperCaptainAce

SFV: Ed, Balrog, Guile
    USFIV: Dudley, Fei Long, Cody
    TTT2: Steve Fox & Jin Kazama, Steve Fox & Miguel, Lee Chaolan & Baek Doo San
    KI: Fulgore, Spinal, TJ Combo
    SF3:3S: Dudley, Ryu, Akuma
    UNIEL: Mika, Akatsuki, Gordeau
    KOFXIV: Nelson, Hein, Geese
    GGREV: Johnny
    Now you block bitch!
    edited December 2016
    Another interesting Capcom Villain Spotlight that appears in several Capcom Crossover and made a lot of Cameos.

DEVILOTTE a Cyberbots villain from where Jin Saotome Originates.

Her personality is like the old Karin in A3, Tron bonne, Bulleta/BBHood and with Doronjo from TVC.
    She pilots the Octopus like Mecha Known s Super-8, She appeared in previous MVC as an assist.

devilote-cyber.pngUMvC3_HerosHeralds_Devilot.pngdevilot-3.gifmqdefault.jpgdevilot-1.png?w=480&h=480&fit=clip
    10808745_356185314559428_1484559641_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=ODU3NjM0NTQzOTg4MjEzMzAx.2

3265e08928ca9ecabbbb4be376cc9d2668b58327.jpg?564823
    13725599_1132847273448674_337449215_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTAzNjMzOTE5ODM2NDAwNTMwMg%3D%3D.2
    36611c612ebf4efb721d1ad310e52aa6-d5dy9zd.png

Bvf7tazCEAARen_.png

Since Super-8 is huge its better that Capcom would bring mini version like Cyber-woo in NGBC
    latest?cb=20080807160325
    NeoGeo-Battle-Coliseum-Cyber-Woo-Concept.jpg

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

24.) Bojack

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    8.) Necro
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

• MageggMagegg Joined: Posts: 3,997
    Devilot is a shitty character.
  • FemtoFemto Joined: Posts: 4,909
    edited December 2016
    Capcom side

Lady - This is my number #1 Pick.

Gene (Godhand)

P.N.03

Jedah blahblahratings

Kenji (Warzard)

Nero

Black Guy Rufus from the early SFIV designs

Alex

Cody

Guy

Returning: Hoping for the DMC trio and the Clover duo since they made it in MvC3. They'd go nice with my list of who I want to see. Phoenix Wright and the RE characters in addition to RE cast, especially Wesker.

"Racism died in the 80's and 90's. Period." - ParryAll 11/10/2016
    http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/146396/the-current-state-of-the-world-and-us-updated-first-post/p237

"I was walking home and decided to not get shot at by a Muslim by not interfering and if people want to keep enriching the US with diversity then that's their decision. Also, she was already getting raped. Me interfering would have most likely resulted in the Muslim dude getting killed and then the media picking it up as a hate crime. I just kept walking and I think I made the right choice." - ElderGod http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/208447/the-american-government-thread-youre-fired-no-really-gtfo/p424
  • MageggMagegg Joined: Posts: 3,997
    Vhozon wrote: »
    I want to see some fucking Ghost Rider.
    Robbie Reyes, most likely.
  • VhoziteVhozite Free Meek Mill Joined: Posts: 3,702
    Magegg wrote: »
    Vhozon wrote: »
    I want to see some fucking Ghost Rider.
    Robbie Reyes, most likely.

Lol idc just wants chains and flaming skulls. And leather jackets.
    edited December 2016
    The Repliod and Robotized Street Fighters, The Sigma and Ultron Henchmen for invasion:

Along with Devilot, Huitzil/Phobos, Vile and Solo to form Henchmen Team, Here are some nostalgic return I hope Capcom would bring into rather than their regular counterparts.

Cyborg Nash to rival Chun li's and Kevin Strayker.

sfeu-charlie.jpg

Has all SF5 Nash Special Moves, but with new bonuses like the Rainbow Missile, Miracle Drill and Plasma Barrier from Shadow Lady's move set.

Has Air Dash, Triangular Jump and Triple Jump.

Super Moves
    Somersault Justice, Galaxy Missile and Justice Saber.

Mecha Zangief - Clone Reploid

9768a58e.jpeg

Slow when walking but fast when dashing and air dash.
    Vodka Fire Has blue flame
    Has flight mode
    Can block and no hyper armor like MVS version.
    Has HP Short range lasers for Standing, Jumping and Crouching like MVC's Gold War machine.

Super Moves
    Siberian Blizzard, Final Atomic Buster and Vodka Inferno(like Dhalsim's MVC's Yoga Inferno)

Cyber Akuma to rival Ryu.

mvs_portraitmechgouki.gif

Moveset are combination of UMVC3 and Zero-G Gouki from Cyberbots
    Megablast(New SP) from Zero-G Gouki's Moveset from CyberBots
    Double Air Hadouken
    Goshoryu Counter -similar to his X-Ability from Xmen Cota
    Homing Rocket Arm
    Crouching HK same with Zero-G Gouki
    Has flight mode

Supers
    Raging Demon, Sekia Kuretsuha, Messatsu Gohado Agyo and Zankuu Gohado Agyo

Cyber Dan?

profile.jpg?type=user&ts=0910-1103

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

24.) Bojack

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    8.) Necro
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

• GemakaiGemakai Making this look cool! Joined: Posts: 1,088
    Oh yea. How could I forget? I want some Breath of Fire representation, dammit!

Ryu would be okay, but I think Fou-Lu would be a more interesting addition to the cast (Maybe you can give him a Ryu costume if the demand is that great)
    BBCP: Kokonoe, Bullet | GGXrd: Slayer, Elphelt, Ky | Skullgirls: Cerebella, Filia, Beowulf,
    SFxT: Elena, Dudley, Vega, Asuka, Julia, Paul | USF4: Vega, Makoto, Elena, Decapre, Dudley

• PSYCH0J0SHPSYCH0J0SH Joined: Posts: 5,469
    Gemakai wrote: »
    Oh yea. How could I forget? I want some Breath of Fire representation, dammit!

Ryu would be okay, but I think Fou-Lu would be a more interesting addition to the cast (Maybe you can give him a Ryu costume if the demand is that great)

I was thinking Fou-Lu or Rei. I'd also like Myria from BOF3 to appear as a Capcom final boss but that's just wishful thinking.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

GigaMaidens on twitter - on deviantArt - on Discord

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• HypeBe4stHypeBe4st Joined: Posts: 2
    MARVEL

Confirmed

1. Iron Man
    2. Captain Marvel
    3. Captain America
    4. Groot
    5. Dr. Strange
    6. Ant Man

Safe Bets

1. Rocket (Star Lord if Groot & Rocket act as one char)
    2. Hawkeye
    3. Hulk
    4. Thor
    5. Dormammu
    6. Spider-Man
    7. Black Panther

Educated Guesses

1. Inhumans Rep ([Crystal] / Black Bolt)
    2. Wasp
    3. Spider-Man Villain: Venom (or Green Goblin / Doc Oc / Vulture)
    4. Luke Cage / [Daredevil] / Iron Fist / Ghostrider
    5. Scarlet Witch / Vision
    6. Thanos

CAPCOM

Confirmed

1. MegaMan X
    2. Ryu
    3. Morrigan

Safe Bets

1. Female SF rep (Chun / [Juri] / R. Mika)
    2. 3rd SF rep ([Bison] / Akuma / Charlie)
    3. RE Rep ([Wesker] / Leon)
    4. 2nd RE Rep (Chris / [Jill] / Nemesis)
    5. Dante
    6. Spencer
    7. Frank West
    8. Amaterasu
    9. 2nd Darkstalkers Rep (Demitri / [B.B. Hood] / Jedah)

Educated Guesses

1. Monster Hunter Rep
    2. Red Earth Rep (or Power Stone Rep)
    3. Asura
    4. Captain Commando / Jin
    5. Ruby Heart
    6. Samanosuke / Ryu (from Breath of Fire)
    7. Phoenix Wright

OTHER

1. Sigma
    2. Ultron

40 characters total
  • RLAAMJR.RLAAMJR. Test Joined: Posts: 877
    We should have at least 5 Darkstalkers characters

preferably:

Morrigan
    B.B Hood
    Jedah
    Hon Talbain
    Anakaris
    "You should have not tangled with nature!" - Storm, X-men vs Street Fighter

Favorite Street Fighter Character: Ingrid
    Favorite Tekken Character: Lili
    Favorite Marvel vs Capcom Character: Ororo Munroe aka Storm
    Favorite Mortal Kombat character: Reptile
    Favorite Darkstalkers character: Bulleta/B.B. Hood

• VenomMelendezVenomMelendez All Hail M.O.D.O.K.! Joined: Posts: 783
    Marvel

1)Doc Ock
    2)Black Panther
    3) Ms.Marvel/Kamala
    4)Dormammu
    5) Luke Cage
    6) Iron Fist
    7) Ghost Rider (I don't mind which, i love all of em)
    8) Spider-Gwen
    9)Jessica Jones
    10) Venom(Again, don't mind which, though i'm partial to Flash these days).

I also want Spider-Man and Hulk, but they're probably a lock anyway. Also Ultron, but it seems he's already making it in.

Capcom

1) B.B. Hood
    2) C.Viper
    3) John Talbain
    4) Tron Bonne
    5) Omega Zero (Long shot)
    6) Akira from Rival Schools(also a long shot)
    7) Trish
    8) Jill
    9) Juri Han
    10) Jin

Like Ultron, i didn't mention Sigma because it appears he's already in.
    M.O.D.O.K. Avengers A.I.M. soldier!