MvC Infinite CHARACTER Speculation/Request Thread

Comments

• Legend IILegend II Living Legend sequel. Joined: Posts: 2,388 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Laura Matsuda vs. Matt Murdock.

Brazilian Jiujitsu with self taught electric techniques vs. Jiujitsu/Boxing hybrid with billy clubs.

Let's go!!!
    Never lose your dignity for anyone.
    KOF 14: Clark, Ryuji, Mai and Kula, Terry, Andy
    Street Fighter 5: Laura, Guile
  • VenomMelendezVenomMelendez All Hail M.O.D.O.K.! Joined: Posts: 684
    edited April 15
    Legend II wrote: »

Hellcat came to the official Marvel Comics later than Susan.

Patsy Walker first appeared in 1944, while Susan debuted in the 60s though. Patsy didn't become Hellcat until the 70s, but she's existed before that. Before that she was a in romance comic just as Patsy Walker, which pretty much like the Archie Comics.

The Thing is ok in my book. He's always been a fun character.

Agreed. And he fits in a fighting game rather well.
    willseless wrote: »
    Honestly, I believe Sigmatron will be the sub boss, and the final boss Thanos.

I don't see that at all, especially since neither Ultron or Sigma are the lackey type.

Plus Thanos already had a shot as a boss. Thanos himself will probably be in the game, but like a regular character like in MvC2.

He'll probably be in conflict with Sigma/Ultron for purely selfish reasons.

Post edited by VenomMelendez on
    M.O.D.O.K. Avengers A.I.M. soldier!
  • dragondude626dragondude626 Joined: Posts: 27
    Yeah face Sigma and Ultron then face them merged as a super boss.

If Thanos is in the base game just a normal character who is doing his own thing.
  • willselesswillseless Joined: Posts: 1,541

Hellcat came to the official Marvel Comics later than Susan.

Patsy Walker first appeared in 1944, while Susan debuted in the 60s though. Patsy didn't become Hellcat until the 70s, but she's existed before that. Before that she was a in romance comic just as Patsy Walker, which pretty much like the Archie Comics.

The Thing is ok in my book. He's always been a fun character.

Agreed. And he fits in a fighting game rather well.
    willseless wrote: »
    Honestly, I believe Sigmatron will be the sub boss, and the final boss Thanos.

I don't see that at all, especially since neither Ultron or Sigma are the lackey type.

Plus Thanos already had a shot as a boss. Thanos himself will probably be in the game, but like a regular character like in MvC2.

He'll probably be in conflict with Sigma/Ultron for purely selfish reasons.

That's what I said. He will be the boss because he will succeed at getting the gauntlet, just like another Capcom villain who will be the boss instead of Thanos in case your point character is from Marvel.
  • PSYCH0J0SHPSYCH0J0SH Joined: Posts: 4,984
    Laura Matsuda vs. Matt Murdock.

Brazilian Jiujitsu with self taught electric techniques vs. Jiujitsu/Boxing hybrid with billy clubs.

Let's go!!!

Yawn.
  • flighflighflugitflighflighflugit Joined: Posts: 880
    They should add sheva from re5. Her special moves could be like pseudo assists. She could call in Josh to snipe your ass. Call in Chris for the bazooka and Jill could be used as a reversal with her somersault. Her level 3 should have mad beast Jill come in and then have her play like a puppet character lol.
  • Xr0s-upXr0s-up Go banana! Joined: Posts: 1,106
    They should add sheva from re5. Her special moves could be like pseudo assists. She could call in Josh to snipe your ass. Call in Chris for the bazooka and Jill could be used as a reversal with her somersault. Her level 3 should have mad beast Jill come in and then have her play like a puppet character lol.

This is when you know we're starving of news
    UMvC3: MODOK/Doom/Ammy; Magneto/Arthur/Haggar; Wright/Raccoon/Doom
    Revelator: Johnny

Youtube: Dentalplan
  • ruthless_nashruthless_nash Joined: Posts: 1,906
    Rather have Miles Edgeworth/Phoenix Write vs Matt Murdock. Also Rashidoo for SFV representative if there has to be one, his seem the best suited for Marvel type engine.
  • WorstPlayerWorstPlayer Calm Yourself Joined: Posts: 3,906

I'd play Sheva in a heart beat. She needs a giant Axe man assist.
  • ZatalconZatalcon Most hated man on SRK Joined: Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Since Cloak and Dagger are getting a tv series, do you think it's likely they'll be in the game for promotional reasons? I do recall one of the "hints" from Ryan.CE is about someone difficult to animate, and Cloak and Dagger being one character seems so???
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 24,568
    If Cloak and Dagger make it as duo I can see it happen. There isn't anything about those characters that should be difficult to animate.
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
    SFV Lounge discord: https://discord.gg/Tp23Ccr
  • JookeyJookey You have faced a knight, and lost! Joined: Posts: 150
    They could be a Stand character, which Capcom has experience with thanks to their Jojo's game
  • PVL_93_RUPVL_93_RU SRK's Capcom Pro Tour Ambassador Joined: Posts: 9,234
    Jookey wrote: »
    They could be a Stand character, which Capcom has experience with thanks to their Jojo's game

ORE NO STANDO DA!
    SRK's Story Thread Crew:
    • bakfromon, Miðgarðsorm, & Lord Vega - Translations and Lore info
    • just5moreminutes - Story Mode v2.0
    • Doctrine Dark - Character Bios and Endings
    • Shockdingo - The paragraph writer
    • YagamiFire & Darc Requiem - The thread MVPs
    • Cestus - the Dolls endorser
    • The Shakunetsu - The character concept machine
    • Caio_Lins - The CFN profile cropper
    • Daemos - The thread dictator, also a Bison fanboy
    • DarthEnder - The bullshit caller

Also starring (but not limited to):
    Mykka, Scotia, Hawkingbird, TrueBackLash, Chun-Li_Forever, Kecka, ruthless_nash, mikros, ...
  • DeadpoolBubDeadpoolBub Joined: Posts: 336
    The leak we're talking about over in the Lounge, has this as the roster so far. The leaker doesn't know every one in the game though.

Capcom
    Ryu - Confirmed
    Mega Man X - Confirmed
    Morrigan - Confirmed
    Hunter from Monster Hunter
    Jedah
    Leon Kennedy
    Strider
    Spencer
    Captain Commendo
    GnG Rep
    Dante
    Frank West

Marvel
    Iron Man - Confirmed
    Captain Marvel - Confirmed
    Captain America - Confirmed
    Rocket Racoon & Groot
    Dr. Strange
    Spider-Man
    Venom
    Dr. Octopus
    Black Panther
    Ms. Marvel
    Songbird
    Ant-Man

That's looking pretty fucking solid so far IMO. Not a bad pick out of the bunch.
  • yah yaahh b*tch!yah yaahh b*tch! thats my b*tch Joined: Posts: 6,012
    edited April 21
    Seems strange that they would use 3 characters from Spiderman when 2 of them arent relevant and we know how much Marvel loves to promote what they have going on in the current universe.

List is either super random (Songbird) or really fake.

I would say the characters in the current cinematic universe and mobile games have a better shot. Black Panter is almost a shoe-in as is Dante but the rest seems iffy. Also, Jedah was supposedly going to make the ESBR rating "mature" in MvC3 so why now? I cant keep up with the petty lies that Capcom tells and then walks backwards anymore.

Replace Songbird with Gwenpool and I might fall for this "leak" also Anti-Venom > Venom

Also, Cloak & Dagger would be gdlk.
  • ShockdingoShockdingo Freelance voice actor & Reploid.PHD in Q speculation. Joined: Posts: 1,444
    The leak we're talking about over in the Lounge, has this as the roster so far. The leaker doesn't know every one in the game though.

Capcom
    Ryu - Confirmed
    Mega Man X - Confirmed
    Morrigan - Confirmed
    Jedah
    Leon Kennedy
    Strider
    Spencer
    Captain Commendo
    GnG Rep
    Dante
    Frank West

Marvel
    Iron Man - Confirmed
    Rocket Racoon & Groot
    Dr. Strange
    Spider-Man
    Venom
    Dr. Octopus
    Black Panther
    Ms. Marvel
    Songbird
    Ant-Man

That's looking pretty fucking solid so far IMO. Not a bad pick out of the bunch.
    I usually ignore leak rosters, but if this is true I'm very, very happy; Captain Commando, Brock, SONGBIRD (wanted her forever), and Leon alone would make me the happiest.
    "Bison drinks DELICIOUS expired milk on tuesdays while driving trucks into wandering fighters." - m121akuma

Warrior's Fate: The identity of Street Fighter's Q. Now in video!

No more Skullo? How I'd bring tokusatsu back to SF.

My StreetFighter voice acting reel
  • WorstPlayerWorstPlayer Calm Yourself Joined: Posts: 3,906
    They can clean up Jedah, shit, Nemesis "should" have been mature AF. Although he sucks I'm happy I had the chance to see him in a versus game.
    RE3 Nemesis was my favorite RE.
    They can clean up Jedah, shit, Nemesis "should" have been mature AF. Although he sucks I'm happy I had the chance to see him in a versus game.
    RE3 Nemesis was my favorite RE.

I never played a RE game, but I watched my older sister play them, and I loved the RE movies. Nemesis is my favorite character on UMVC3.

So, the guy doesn't all of the roster, but that list already has 24 characters. That leaves what, 5 or 6 slots for each company? I hope Capcom doesn't put any more RE, SF or DS. On the Marvel side you can count Hulk and Thor in, so it leaves even less spots.
    No more SF? You know they gotta put Chun-Li in at the very least. And probably a SFV newcomer.
    Well, Ryce said the roster will be between MVC3 and UMVC3, so I did some correct equations. MVC3 had 38 characters, so there's at least 7 characters from each side. There's still hope for a BOF rep. I have Venom, so half of my team is done.
  • The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu COULD YOU NAME ALL THE CHARACTERS APPEARED IN MY PIC? (spoilers is in my sig) Joined: Posts: 1,798
    They hype Chun in SFV with tons of costumes and a lot of guesting in "SF X other mobile games",

It would be surprising if Chuns not in MVCi!
    Arcade Mode Concepts and Designs - Better than traditional Arcade Mode
    Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type
    Character Wishlist SFV and MVCi
    My Capcom Characters for Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite
    SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

1.) Cyber Akuma - Akuma with cybernetic enhancement, Ryu's recurring rival.
    2.) Mecha Zangief - A Zangief cloned Repliod.
    3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older Doronjo version)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- New Characters

1.) Felyne - from Monster Hunter (rival to Rocket Racoon)
    2.) Hauzer - from Warzard (Godzilla and Kaiju)
    3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    7.) Pure and Fur - Protector of Capcom world.
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    10.) Ingrid - A crossover character
    11.) Ruby Heart - MVC2 (Magic stone involvement) Pirate
    12.) Asura - from Asura's Wrath.
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone
    14.) Nero - Devil May Cry (mix of Vergil, Dante and TVC Soki)
    15.) Shoma - Rival Schools

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom

My Characters for SF5's 3rd Season on wards

Different Playstyle I want in SFV
    1.) Xianyu and Jianyu - as a pair fights like Choi and Chang in CVS2.
    2.) Delta Red Rep!! - Can play like Captain Commando.
    3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.

Characters I want to return
    1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    7.) Feilong -(with Iron Fist playstyle like in UMVC3)
    8.) Necro
    9.) Oro - all projectile are now angled diagonally like Dr Fate(Injustice2) to be different from sim & other shoto
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

Characters and concepts that need to explored before going to SF3 Timeline
    1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

Designs I want to see again in SF
    1.) Asuka (from concept design) - play like KOF kazumi and Hokuto from SFex
    2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

SFV Guest from SF expansions
    1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda
    Seems strange that they would use 3 characters from Spiderman when 2 of them arent relevant and we know how much Marvel loves to promote what they have going on in the current universe.

Where were you when Superior Spider-Man happened?
  • DeadpoolBubDeadpoolBub Joined: Posts: 336
    No more SF? You know they gotta put Chun-Li in at the very least. And probably a SFV newcomer.

The leaker said he didn't know the whole roster yet.

The leaker said he didn't know the whole roster yet.

That post was supposed to be a response to the person above me, my bad
  • Pete278Pete278 Yare yare daze Joined: Posts: 1,204
    edited April 21

Where were you when Superior Spider-Man happened?

If having a currently running solo comic and an upcoming event focused around him isn't enough to convince him Venom is relevant I don't know why you think Superior will convince him Ock is.
    edited April 21
    Plus Ock has a new body and is menacing Spidey again.
    image-3-238301.png

Regardless, he's still one of Spidey's top villains.

@Shockdingo Don't get too excited, it doesn't say which Venom. I mean, it probably is Eddie Brock, but i'll hold celebrating until they make that clear.

Then again, i'd be happy with either Eddie or Flash. Gargan was the one i wasn't into.
  • Diek StiekemDiek Stiekem Team triple terror for MvCi Joined: Posts: 2,568 mod

Capcom
    Ryu - Confirmed
    Mega Man X - Confirmed
    Morrigan - Confirmed
    Jedah
    Leon Kennedy
    Strider
    Spencer
    Captain Commendo
    GnG Rep
    Dante
    Frank West

Marvel
    Iron Man - Confirmed
    Rocket Racoon & Groot
    Dr. Strange
    Spider-Man
    Venom
    Dr. Octopus
    Black Panther
    Ms. Marvel
    Songbird
    Ant-Man

Only one Street Fighter rep? (Don't get me wrong I would rather see other Capcom franchises)
    I have a hard time believing this list.. No Capcom grappler, No Hulk (not that I would care lol), no big body character.
    Plus more importantly, where are all my villains?! The Capcom side looks too protaganist heavy.
    "Such Heroic Nonsense!"

PSN: DiekStiekem
    XBL: DiekStiekemSRK
    "The leaker doesn't know every one in the game though"
  • GitsumGitsum Joined: Posts: 73
    Jill and Howard. Already got Captain marvel
    Gitsum!

Capcom
    Ryu - Confirmed
    Mega Man X - Confirmed
    Morrigan - Confirmed
    Jedah
    Leon Kennedy
    Strider
    Spencer
    Captain Commendo
    GnG Rep
    Dante
    Frank West

Marvel
    Iron Man - Confirmed
    Rocket Racoon & Groot
    Dr. Strange
    Spider-Man
    Venom
    Dr. Octopus
    Black Panther
    Ms. Marvel
    Songbird
    Ant-Man

Only one Street Fighter rep? (Don't get me wrong I would rather see other Capcom franchises)
    I have a hard time believing this list.. No Capcom grappler, No Hulk (not that I would care lol), no big body character.
    Plus more importantly, where are all my villains?! The Capcom side looks too protaganist heavy.

Not all. Since we know we still got Thor/Hulk to come.
  • ShockdingoShockdingo Freelance voice actor & Reploid.PHD in Q speculation. Joined: Posts: 1,444
    @Shockdingo Don't get too excited, it doesn't say which Venom. I mean, it probably is Eddie Brock, but i'll hold celebrating until they make that clear.

Then again, i'd be happy with either Eddie or Flash. Gargan was the one i wasn't into.

The only reason I'm so confident it's Brock is the promotional synergy;

-Venom 150's bonanza is next moth and three days ago, the much hyped return of Brock as OG Venom happened

-The launching of Edge of Venomverse and Venomverse proper this summer alongside Marvel's new Legacy numbering and "back to basics" focus on the original version of some characters

-The potential that the insane machinations of Sony to launch a Venom movie will use the most recognizable version of Venom

-MvC used Eddie and he's been a popular pick in the polls. The devs have previously said that the popularity of X is what brought him into MvCI front and centre so I think they'll look towards that

"Bison drinks DELICIOUS expired milk on tuesdays while driving trucks into wandering fighters." - m121akuma

Warrior's Fate: The identity of Street Fighter's Q. Now in video!

No more Skullo? How I'd bring tokusatsu back to SF.

My StreetFighter voice acting reel

Capcom
    Ryu - Confirmed
    Mega Man X - Confirmed
    Morrigan - Confirmed
    Jedah
    Leon Kennedy
    Strider
    Spencer
    Captain Commendo
    GnG Rep
    Dante
    Frank West

Marvel
    Iron Man - Confirmed
    Rocket Racoon & Groot
    Dr. Strange
    Spider-Man
    Venom
    Dr. Octopus
    Black Panther
    Ms. Marvel
    Songbird
    Ant-Man

Again... not buying it.

Body types.
    edited April 22

As it has been repeated several times, that's not the final roster. I don't know how you jumped to that conclusion.

Post edited by VenomMelendez on
    edited April 23
    I wasn't going to say anything, but that one topic kind of made me want to go out of my way and put this out there.
    As you probably know or have seen in the days since people have started to acknowledge my leak, people are disappointed by the lack of females.
    Well, I decided to be so bold and got to have a short conversation with my source earlier.
    I asked if they could give me anything on that front, if they knew anything, as I feel like it'd help ease people a bit.

What I was told was "Red and Blue".
    I was confused and wasn't sure what they meant, so I asked for clarification, and if it meant one character or two?
    They said two.
    I asked if the characters are Marvel and Capcom, just Marvel, or only Capcom?
    They told me "It's more fun if you rack your brain on it and get other people get to speculate about it a little" and "It's actually easier to figure out than you might make it out to be".

Now I'd be lying to you if I didn't say it frustrated me, but they're doing me and all of us a favor even telling us this in the first place. So I guess I can't look the gift horse in the mouth too much.

I then started to think about it myself, and I'm sure you can help out too.
    But I started to boil it down.

Red could mean Scarlet Witch, Crimson Viper, Black Widow, Medusa, Elektra, Nina (Breath of Fire 1 and 3 versions), Cammy (SFII, IV, and V), Regina, and Tessa.
    At least those came immediately to mind for me.

Blue could mean Bleu (or Deis as you might know her) from Breath of Fire, Felicia, Chun-Li, Nina (Breath of Fire 2 and 4), Momo, Cammy (SFA), R. Mika, and Ingrid.
    Again, those came most to mind when I heard "blue".

Why I posted this is because a leak (that I have no idea if it has anything to do with what I know or not) said that Felicia is in the game.
    That....would actually add up to the female character and blue hint.
    Not sure if it does, but it made me go out of my way and share this rather than just keep it to myself since that seemed pretty ironic due to that conversation I had earlier today.

Red=Scarlet, Blue=Bleu. Scarlet Witch and Bleu from BOF. Two magic users for them to release together.
    Or you know, Chun-li and Black Widow. Big surprise...
  • Legend IILegend II Living Legend sequel. Joined: Posts: 2,388 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    ^ Deconfirmed by Ryce.
    Never lose your dignity for anyone.
    KOF 14: Clark, Ryuji, Mai and Kula, Terry, Andy
    Street Fighter 5: Laura, Guile
    edited April 23
    Sadly.
    Also, Ryce could stop being a bitch and spill the beans already.
    Post edited by willseless on
    The initial details.

Riku said the initial roster he posted could of changed.

So who knows?

Until Ryce says what is wrong.
    ^ Deconfirmed by Ryce.

Yeah, this leakers should have quit while they were ahead.

So far all the lists that I said were fake because of the rule of bodytypes have indeed turned out to be fake.

Don't you people get it yet?

In any case, don't expect any actual news until E3.
    Ryce did say we might hear something soon. Hopefully that's true.
    PSYCH0J0SH wrote: »
    So far all the lists that I said were fake because of the rule of bodytypes have indeed turned out to be fake.

Because a character being built like a house isn't necessary for a character to be a grappler. Thor is the designated grappler of the Marvel side and he breaks most of the traditional molds of a Capcom grappler. She-Hulk falls under the mobile grappler archetype and she's no Gief, Hagger in terms of body. Luke Cage's powers make it possible for him to fill the roles of Juggernaut and Colossus without looking the part.
  • ruthless_nashruthless_nash Joined: Posts: 1,906
    edited April 24
    Game definitely needs reps from Rival Schools (Kyosuke), Warzard (Tessa), Star Gladiator (Hayato) and Jin Saotome.

Also wouldnt mind someone from battle circuit. Cyber Blue would be cool but might be too similar to capcom asthetically even tho his moves are very different.
  • just5moreminutesjust5moreminutes Victor's propaganda manager Joined: Posts: 6,862
    Capcom doesn't make a vs game without a big body of their own to rival the other franchise.

Zangief vs Juggernaut (X Men vs Street Fighter)
    Zangief vs Hulk (MvC 1&2)
    Haggar vs Hulk (MvC3)

They might go with someone a bit unconventional in vein of Nemesis or PTX-40A, but rest assured that the Capcom side won't be entirely composed of shounen protagonists and edgelords.

I just hope we have more Capcom villains and Marvel females than MvC3 offered, that shit was wack.
    Anakaris is still THA GOD, but sometimes gods gotta pay bills.
  • The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu COULD YOU NAME ALL THE CHARACTERS APPEARED IN MY PIC? (spoilers is in my sig) Joined: Posts: 1,798
    edited April 24
    Besides SF Capcom had a lot of decent fighters and what-if-characters in their previous fighting games that are love, Capcom should put at least one representative of those along with their popular titles, before they went in total obscurity.
    Arcade Mode Concepts and Designs - Better than traditional Arcade Mode
    Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type
    Character Wishlist SFV and MVCi
    My Capcom Characters for Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite
    SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

1.) Cyber Akuma - Akuma with cybernetic enhancement, Ryu's recurring rival.
    2.) Mecha Zangief - A Zangief cloned Repliod.
    3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older Doronjo version)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- New Characters

1.) Felyne - from Monster Hunter (rival to Rocket Racoon)
    2.) Hauzer - from Warzard (Godzilla and Kaiju)
    3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    7.) Pure and Fur - Protector of Capcom world.
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    10.) Ingrid - A crossover character
    11.) Ruby Heart - MVC2 (Magic stone involvement) Pirate
    12.) Asura - from Asura's Wrath.
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone
    14.) Nero - Devil May Cry (mix of Vergil, Dante and TVC Soki)
    15.) Shoma - Rival Schools

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom

My Characters for SF5's 3rd Season on wards

Different Playstyle I want in SFV
    1.) Xianyu and Jianyu - as a pair fights like Choi and Chang in CVS2.
    2.) Delta Red Rep!! - Can play like Captain Commando.
    3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.

Characters I want to return
    1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    7.) Feilong -(with Iron Fist playstyle like in UMVC3)
    8.) Necro
    9.) Oro - all projectile are now angled diagonally like Dr Fate(Injustice2) to be different from sim & other shoto
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

Characters and concepts that need to explored before going to SF3 Timeline
    1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

Designs I want to see again in SF
    1.) Asuka (from concept design) - play like KOF kazumi and Hokuto from SFex
    2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

SFV Guest from SF expansions
    1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda
    edited April 24
    PSYCH0J0SH wrote: »

Because a character being built like a house isn't necessary for a character to be a grappler. Thor is the designated grappler of the Marvel side and he breaks most of the traditional molds of a Capcom grappler. She-Hulk falls under the mobile grappler archetype and she's no Gief, Hagger in terms of body. Luke Cage's powers make it possible for him to fill the roles of Juggernaut and Colossus without looking the part.

Did I mention grapplers? I'm pretty sure I didn't say anything about grapplers. Nice ass-pull.

I'm talking about bodytypes and sizes, and the fact that they won't all be humanoids in the 5-6 foot range. Whether or not they are grapplers is not relevant, nor is it a point I ever brought up. Juggernaut and Sentinel are huge characters and they are not grapplers.
    Post edited by PSYCH0J0SH on
  • just5moreminutesjust5moreminutes Victor's propaganda manager Joined: Posts: 6,862
    I was hoping a lv 5 super for deadpool could be he drags the opponent back to the character select screen. Throws them back into thier select box and pics another random jabroni out instead. Dnt know if thats too broken but would be hella fun.

Switch an anchor Vergil out for Iron Fist? Sounds fair.
    Anakaris is still THA GOD, but sometimes gods gotta pay bills.