MvC Infinite CHARACTER Speculation/Request Thread

Comments

• willselesswillseless Joined: Posts: 2,645
    They treat them differently because they likely didn't know about them until the movies and TV shows used them. Some people here clearly only know the 90s when it comes to Marvel.

Yes, and there are thousands of us. We didn't get american comics in South America when I was a kid so the only way I knew marvel was from the tv shows and then the internet, once that came along. I didn't know or care who thor was until I was about 14(and I still don't care).

To me, captain America and ironman/warmachine are more fighting game characters than comic book characters because of mvc.

This. The reason most people want Venom. Also, Shuma-gorath.
    The term MCU characters ain't because of their origins, but because of the reasons behind that character being there.
    Honestly, I don't read comics and I like the movies. My Marvel wishlist/speculation has only MCU characters and characters that have been in a game already.
  • TKRTKR Inventor of Toe Socks Joined: Posts: 210
    Frank West.
    Pheonix Wright.
    Viewtiful Joe.
    Amaterasu.

I reckon there will be a whole host of power stone dudes. Since this game is going to have them back again. Which pretty much guarantees Thanos.
  • TKRTKR Inventor of Toe Socks Joined: Posts: 210
    Wait.

That's Infinity Stones.
    What the hell are Power Stones.
  • RAW_GutsRAW_Guts Joined: Posts: 823
    edited April 6
    Pete278 wrote: »
    If Marvel had had more power back in MvC3 maybe we wouldn't have got a game where Thor can't throw his fucking hammer, so I can only see good things coming from this

Marvel was extremely picky over MvC3 so they did not care about Thor being able to throw Mjölnir either.
  • Pete278Pete278 Yare yare daze Joined: Posts: 1,285
    RAW_Guts wrote: »
    Pete278 wrote: »
    If Marvel had had more power back in MvC3 maybe we wouldn't have got a game where Thor can't throw his fucking hammer, so I can only see good things coming from this

Marvel was extremely picky over MvC3 so they did not care about Thor being able to throw Mjölnir either.

They were extremely picky about Dr Strange, not the game as a whole.
  • PSYCH0J0SHPSYCH0J0SH Joined: Posts: 5,469
    TKR wrote: »
    I reckon there will be a whole host of power stone dudes. Since this game is going to have them back again. Which pretty much guarantees Thanos.

There'll be one at most. I doubt Capcom is keen on putting a whole bunch of them in.

It'll probably be someone gay like Falcon or Wang-Tang, and not someone cool like Rouge or Gunrock.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

GigaMaidens on twitter - on deviantArt - on Discord

• Viewtiful_JewViewtiful_Jew Profound badness Joined: Posts: 55
    I'd happily take Gar/luda over Gunrock, though neither would be a bad BIG character.

...But I honestly can't say who I'd like over Falcon and Rouge... I guess as long as it's not Wang Tang I'm good. Sonson is a better rep for that style, haha.
    I don't see anyone but Edward Falcon representing Power Stone. I don't see them picking an obscure character from an obscure franchise. It's like putting T. Hawk representing Street Fighter if it was obscure.
    True enough. I can't see them putting in anyone without Falcon to ride his coattails first.
  • shinquickmanshinquickman Joined: Posts: 1,832
    edited April 8
    I'd rather the Power Stone rep to be generic and basic. I'm more interested in how the Power Stone game mechanics would work in a Marvel game than the character themselves, and a "normal" guy compliments that better than someone with a predefined niche like Jack, Wang-Tang, and Ryoma. For this reason, and for being the face of the franchise, I think Falcon is the best fit.
    TimeAttack: Grand Coward of SRK since November 18th, 2015
  • Diek StiekemDiek Stiekem Team triple terror for MvCi Joined: Posts: 2,608 mod
    I don't see a Power Stone rep happening AT ALL tbh.
    Yes, Capcom did say they wanted to reawake some dormant franchises.

But those will be franchises from a business standpoint , I think even maybe to them Devil May Cry is a dormant franchise atm.
    Power Stone hasn't been mentioned in decades. TvC was a game with more obscure pics and that game even didn't had a Power Stone character.

Rival Schools is one of those things as well, but in a slightly less bad position.
    I think they will just be integrated into the Street Fighter Universe, just like they did with Final Fight characters.

Heck I can see Darkstalkers being integrated in to Devil May Cry but that's a different story.
    (Capcom could make HUGE money if they would make a Bayonetta/Devil May Cry style game starring Morrigan)

On a different note, it's been over 4 months without any news.. not even a gameplay demo with the already existing cast.
    At least it's not as bad as Resi 2 Remake but it's time for at least some form of info.
    "Such Heroic Nonsense!"

PSN: DiekStiekem
    XBL: DiekStiekemSRK
  • DaemosDaemos Queen Bitch of the Universe Joined: Posts: 9,827 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Bison? BISON!
  • DeadpoolBubDeadpoolBub Joined: Posts: 432
    I think Power Stone has a shot at a rep. Capcom said they're reviving a couple series besides MVC & I can see Power Stone being one of them. I think a revived Power Stone could be pretty popular.

Also, Devil May Cry is one of the games with a main page on the Capcom website. I think those are all games that Capcom openly supports/sees as alive.
  • Doctrine DarkDoctrine Dark Yum Yum Joined: Posts: 7,211
    edited April 9
    I definitely see a Power Stone rep making the game. They were close to putting Rouge in TVC, but just ended up deciding not to for whatever reason. We already know Fou-Lu and Nina were considered for MVC3, though that was a different development team. I don't think including a Power Stone rep would be that far-fetched. I could see Rival Schools, Star Gladiator, Cyberbots, and Power Stone getting a rep.
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
    PSN: SP_Wesker215/XBL: SP Wesker215
    Super Street Fighter Plot Guide II
    Street Fighter V: Cammy, Learning Menat Marvel: Captain Marvelous/Thanos DBFZ: Gohan/Freeza/Trunks
    Guilty Gear Revelator: Venom King of Fighters XIV: Hein/Mature/Kyo
  • ChunLiXiaoyuFanChunLiXiaoyuFan Four-Thousand Years of Chinese History Joined: Posts: 97
    edited April 9
    Since Niitsuma wanted BOF characters in MvC3, don't expect them to be in MvCI either. Also, I just can't see Hayato getting in MvCI since he's been officially replaced by Zero. So, we don't need two lightsaber wielders. However, I can see Batsu making it in the roster since he was heavily requested. Don't know about Edward Falcon though since we're getting a smaller base roster, so he might be held off as possible DLC. :/
    "Prepare yourself!" - Ling Xiaoyu, Tekken 7: Fated Retribution
    Favorite video game characters: Tekken: Ling Xiaoyu and Alisa Boscanovich
    Street Fighter: Chun-Li and Cammy

Steam Username: ChunLiXiaoyuFan
    edited April 9
    I think a Power Stone rep is a shoe-in, what with the infinity stones being a perfect way to tie them into the game. I don't see Star Gladiator or Rival Schools getting reps though. Cyberbots and Street Fighter sort of make those franchises redundant.

• UnSaxon51UnSaxon51 HA-LU-KEN Joined: Posts: 4,162
    edited April 9
    I could see Rival Schools, Star Gladiator, Cyberbots, and OR Power Stone getting a rep.

Fixed. Any one of those series individually I could believe. All of them together? Not likely IMO.

NOTE: I would love for all four of those franchises to get representation. But I'm not counting on it.
    NNID/XboxLive: UnSaxon51

The real reason Ridley isn't in Smash

"Haggar is Newton's Laws of Motion, the character." ~ ThatJollyOldBastid

"Mac is knocking the fabulous right out of Marth!" ~ Saitsu
  • The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu COULD YOU NAME ALL THE CHARACTERS APPEARED IN MY PIC? (spoilers is in my sig) Joined: Posts: 3,416
    Someday I just hope Capcom could bring in 1-2 rep from other of fighting game franchise.

SFV Arcademode, Storymode with SFA3 World Tour Challenges & Vtrigger/Vskill ideas
    Arcade Mode Concepts - Better than traditional Arcade Mode | Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type | V-Trigger & V-Skill Ideas

Character Wishlist SFV, DBFZ and MVCi

My DB Characters for DBFZ
    Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    9.) Great Ape Baby or Adult Form
    10.) Syn Shenron - can transform to Omega
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

Pair/Tag Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Choi with Chang in CVS2, Cait with Sith in Code Chaos, Hisuii with Kohaku in MB, Danny with Demi in the Outfoxies, Jie Mei Hua in Dong Dong Never Dies and Groove-&-Fight's Oume with Otane.
    14.) Android 18 with Andriod 17
    15.) Rose with Zamasu
    16.) Dr Jero with Andriod 19
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

Team Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Captain Commando in MVC2, Doronjo in TVC, Tronbone in MVC2 or Ace Attorney in UMVC3.
    19.) Tien - Some specials summons Chiaozu and Launch
    20.) Ginew Forces - with The Ginew Forces Plays like (Captain Commando in MVC2 or Doronjo in TVC)
    21.) Meta Cooler - Plays like Ultron in MVCi
    22.) Roshi - Some specials summons Turtle and Oolong
    23.) Napa - Summon numerous Saibamen (like Gargos Ki or Tronbone in MVC2)
    24.) Bojack

My Capcom Characters for Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite
    SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

1.) Cyber Akuma - Akuma with cybernetic enhancement, Ryu's recurring rival.
    2.) Mecha Zangief - A Zangief cloned Repliod.
    3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older version that look like Doronjo and plays like Doronjo TVC and Trone bonne combined)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- New Characters

1.) Felyne - from Monster Hunter (rival to Rocket Racoon)
    2.) Hauzer - from Warzard (Godzilla and Kaiju)
    3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku) (plays like Tekkaman Blade in TVC)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask) (plays like Yatterman -1 in TVC)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    7.) Pure and Fur - Protector of Capcom world.
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    10.) Ingrid - A crossover character
    11.) Ruby Heart - MVC2 (Magic stone involvement) Pirate
    12.) Asura - from Asura's Wrath.
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone
    14.) Nero - Devil May Cry (mix of Vergil, Dante and TVC Soki)
    15.) Shoma - Rival Schools

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

My Characters for SF5's 3rd Season on wards

Different Playstyle I want in SFV
    1.) Xianyu and Jianyu - as a pair fights like Choi and Chang in CVS2.
    2.) Delta Red Rep!! - Can play like Captain Commando.
    3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.

Characters I want to return
    1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    7.) Feilong -(with Iron Fist playstyle like in UMVC3)
    8.) Necro
    9.) Oro - all projectile are now angled diagonally like Dr Fate(Injustice2) to be different from sim & other shoto
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

Characters and concepts that need to explored before going to SF3 Timeline
    1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

Designs I want to see again in SF
    1.) Asuka (from concept design) - play like KOF kazumi and Hokuto from SFex
    2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

SFV Guest from SF expansions
    1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

Extra Battle and Cameo Costumes

http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/216908/extra-battle-thoughts-and-ideas-for-dlc-costumes-and-npc-encounters
  • ChunLiXiaoyuFanChunLiXiaoyuFan Four-Thousand Years of Chinese History Joined: Posts: 97
    If we're going to be seeing any member of the Inhumans in the roster, then it's going to be Crystal since she's one of the most popular members of the series and the fact that she can control the four elements as her abilities. Not to mention she'll seem like a more fitting choice compared to Black Bolt and Medusa in terms of moveset. :)

• just5moreminutesjust5moreminutes Eagle will return Joined: Posts: 7,951
    I want Black Bolt's super to be talking so loud that the screen shakes.
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 26,315
    I see Medusa the most likely if there's going to be a Inhumans rep. She's the one with push and her powers have a lot of utility. Plus, there have been other fighting games where characters used their hair as weapons. It would be cool to see Marvel have it's own Millia Rage
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
    I want Black Bolt's super to be talking so loud that the screen shakes.

Yo, if Black Bolt was in his level three would be clicking his tongue.
    Yeah, good luck because it looks like that Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan) is very likely the only Inhuman of making it in the roster.

Anyways, I decided to redo my entire possible base roster and DLC characters predictions since I was bored out of my mind. :smile:

Base Roster:

CAPCOM: Ryu, Charlie Nash, Chun-Li, Mike Haggar, Batsu, Edward Falcon, Dante (DMC4), Lady (DMC4), Mega Man X, Zero, Morrigan, Donovan w/Anita, Pyron, Nathan Spencer, Chris Redfield, Albert Wesker

MARVEL: Captain Marvel, Iron Man, Captain America, Hulk, Black Widow, Black Panther, Vision, Spider-Man, Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan), Doctor Strange, Dormammu, Ant-Man, Star-Lord, Rocket Raccoon w/ Groot, Thanos

Unlockable: Ultron and Sigma

Downloadable Content:

CAPCOM: Gene, Jin Saotome, Captain Commando, Akuma, Strider Hiryu, Frank West, Leon S. Kennedy

MARVEL: Wolverine, Cyclops, Storm, Rogue, Deadpool, Dr. Doom, Human Torch (Johnny Storm)

• wedlwedl Joined: Posts: 52
    Star Gladiator is a pipedream but if Capcom wants an obscure character that's not old enough to be retro I suppose that Hayato is one of the best options.

Plus I'd like to see Capcom do his moveset more justice. He was so awful in MvC2.
    Marvel 3: Viper/Morrigan/Strider
    Tekken 7: Asuka/Panda/Gokui
    SFV: Boxer/Laura/Mika/Gief
    GGXRD: Jam/I-No/Baiken
    KoF: Kula/King/Athena
    SC2/SCV: Ivy
    Breath of Fire is obscure. Let's not forget that.
  • PVL_93_RUPVL_93_RU When's Dragon Ball? Joined: Posts: 10,665
    edited April 10
    Honestly, in regards to the roster - I think that despite all the wishes to have representation from classic franchises, I can't help but feel like Capcom will just go the easy route and pick characters from currently on-going stuff. That includes both Capcom and Marvel sides

For Capcom - it's Street Fighter (specifically SFV), Resident Evil (specifically 7, 0 HD and 1 HD), Monster Hunter, Megaman, Strider (the 2014 game), and Phoenix Wright
    For Marvel - it's The Avengers (Thor, Hulk, Cap America, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Nick Fury, Iron Man), Civil War & Infinity War (Thanos, Black Panther, Scarlet Witch, The Vision, ...), Spider-Man, Ant-Man, Jessica Jones, Iron Fist, Luke Cage, Guradians of the Galaxy (Rocket Racoon, Groot, Gamora, Peter Quill), Doctor Strange, Daredevil, Fant4astic (Mr Fantastic, Human Torch, The Thing, Sue Storm), and Logan (Wolverine, X-23)

So you can pretty much look at the above and see for yourself who is most likely to appear in MVC:I. I don't see Capcom going out of their way to dig deeper into their IPs just for one crossover game
    SRK's Story Thread Crew:
    • bakfromon, Miðgarðsorm, & Lord Vega - Translations and Lore info
    • just5moreminutes - Story Mode v2.0
    • Doctrine Dark - Character Bios and Endings
    • Shockdingo - The paragraph writer
    • YagamiFire & Darc Requiem - The thread MVPs
    • Cestus - the Dolls endorser
    • The Shakunetsu - The character concept machine
    • Caio_Lins - The CFN profile cropper
    • Daemos - The thread dictator, also a Bison fanboy
    • DarthEnder - The bullshit caller

Also starring (but not limited to):
    Mykka, Scotia, Hawkingbird, TrueBackLash, Chun-Li_Forever, Kecka, ruthless_nash, mikros, ...
    edited April 11
    I don't see Capcom filling the game with obvious choices either. That would make it very boring and predictable. I can easily see them picking lots of obscure choices based on moveset potential or novelty alone.

The entire fantastic four? Get real. That's not happening.

I'm actually pretty confident that Capcom is going to have a good mix of expected and unexpected characters. The last game had 4 reps of SF. I do not see them going over that amount in Infinite.
    Street Fighter V: Cammy, Learning Menat Marvel: Captain Marvelous/Thanos DBFZ: Gohan/Freeza/Trunks
  • dragondude626dragondude626 Joined: Posts: 58
    Yeah only Sue/Reed have a lot of playstyle options.

Sue has the most potential with long range command grabs/projectiles/ vertical projectiles/barriers.

Reed with his limbs and gadgets could have some interesting gameplay.
  • DeadpoolBubDeadpoolBub Joined: Posts: 432
    If Capcom is going basing their RE picks off of "what's current", I think RE2 remake would take precedent over anything beside RE7.
    Reed would be fun, but I think Ms Marvel has a better chance if they're going with a stretching limbs character.
  • PVL_93_RUPVL_93_RU When's Dragon Ball? Joined: Posts: 10,665
    PSYCH0J0SH wrote: »

The entire fantastic four? Get real. That's not happening.

Where did I say I'm expecting the entire FF to be added to the game?
    I'm actually pretty confident that Capcom is going to have a good mix of expected and unexpected characters. The last game had 4 reps of SF. I do not see them going over that amount in Infinite.

I'll be surprised if they do pick someone super obscure. Firebrand, Okami ad Viewtiful Joe were very nice additions to the roster. But that was 2011 Capcom. How the 2017 Capcom is going to treat the roster this time... well that's a different question altogether
    If Capcom is going basing their RE picks off of "what's current", I think RE2 remake would take precedent over anything beside RE7.

Considering RE7 doesn't even have any potential picks (lol jack baker lol) yeah, they'll grab somebody from RE1 or RE2 remakes. Or I dunno, Re4 since they keep rereleasing it time after time

Sue has the most potential with long range command grabs/projectiles/ vertical projectiles/barriers.

Pretty much. Human Torch would just be a copy of Killer Instinct's Cinder, and The Thing is just a differently colored Hulk. If Mr Fantastic were to be added, they'd just probably go the easy route and make him a Dhalsim v2.0. At least Sue could have some invisibility shenanigans like MK's Reptile
    SRK's Story Thread Crew:
    • bakfromon, Miðgarðsorm, & Lord Vega - Translations and Lore info
    • just5moreminutes - Story Mode v2.0
    • Doctrine Dark - Character Bios and Endings
    • Shockdingo - The paragraph writer
    • YagamiFire & Darc Requiem - The thread MVPs
    • Cestus - the Dolls endorser
    • The Shakunetsu - The character concept machine
    • Caio_Lins - The CFN profile cropper
    • Daemos - The thread dictator, also a Bison fanboy
    • DarthEnder - The bullshit caller

Also starring (but not limited to):
    Mykka, Scotia, Hawkingbird, TrueBackLash, Chun-Li_Forever, Kecka, ruthless_nash, mikros, ...
  • The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu COULD YOU NAME ALL THE CHARACTERS APPEARED IN MY PIC? (spoilers is in my sig) Joined: Posts: 3,416
    edited April 11
    PVL_93_RU wrote: »

I'll be surprised if they do pick someone super obscure. Firebrand, Okami ad Viewtiful Joe were very nice additions to the roster. But that was 2011 Capcom. How the 2017 Capcom is going to treat the roster this time... well that's a different question altogether

Agree obscure characters should be brand new set, since gameplay has change already. I don't think there slow thing super moves could work well, it lead into brokenness along with the infinity stones.

SFV Arcademode, Storymode with SFA3 World Tour Challenges & Vtrigger/Vskill ideas
    Arcade Mode Concepts - Better than traditional Arcade Mode | Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type | V-Trigger & V-Skill Ideas

Character Wishlist SFV, DBFZ and MVCi

My DB Characters for DBFZ
    Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    9.) Great Ape Baby or Adult Form
    10.) Syn Shenron - can transform to Omega
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

Pair/Tag Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Choi with Chang in CVS2, Cait with Sith in Code Chaos, Hisuii with Kohaku in MB, Danny with Demi in the Outfoxies, Jie Mei Hua in Dong Dong Never Dies and Groove-&-Fight's Oume with Otane.
    14.) Android 18 with Andriod 17
    15.) Rose with Zamasu
    16.) Dr Jero with Andriod 19
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

Team Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Captain Commando in MVC2, Doronjo in TVC, Tronbone in MVC2 or Ace Attorney in UMVC3.
    19.) Tien - Some specials summons Chiaozu and Launch
    20.) Ginew Forces - with The Ginew Forces Plays like (Captain Commando in MVC2 or Doronjo in TVC)
    21.) Meta Cooler - Plays like Ultron in MVCi
    22.) Roshi - Some specials summons Turtle and Oolong
    23.) Napa - Summon numerous Saibamen (like Gargos Ki or Tronbone in MVC2)
    24.) Bojack

My Capcom Characters for Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite
    SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

1.) Cyber Akuma - Akuma with cybernetic enhancement, Ryu's recurring rival.
    2.) Mecha Zangief - A Zangief cloned Repliod.
    3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older version that look like Doronjo and plays like Doronjo TVC and Trone bonne combined)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- New Characters

1.) Felyne - from Monster Hunter (rival to Rocket Racoon)
    2.) Hauzer - from Warzard (Godzilla and Kaiju)
    3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku) (plays like Tekkaman Blade in TVC)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask) (plays like Yatterman -1 in TVC)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    7.) Pure and Fur - Protector of Capcom world.
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    10.) Ingrid - A crossover character
    11.) Ruby Heart - MVC2 (Magic stone involvement) Pirate
    12.) Asura - from Asura's Wrath.
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone
    14.) Nero - Devil May Cry (mix of Vergil, Dante and TVC Soki)
    15.) Shoma - Rival Schools

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

My Characters for SF5's 3rd Season on wards

Different Playstyle I want in SFV
    1.) Xianyu and Jianyu - as a pair fights like Choi and Chang in CVS2.
    2.) Delta Red Rep!! - Can play like Captain Commando.
    3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.

Characters I want to return
    1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    7.) Feilong -(with Iron Fist playstyle like in UMVC3)
    8.) Necro
    9.) Oro - all projectile are now angled diagonally like Dr Fate(Injustice2) to be different from sim & other shoto
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

Characters and concepts that need to explored before going to SF3 Timeline
    1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

Designs I want to see again in SF
    1.) Asuka (from concept design) - play like KOF kazumi and Hokuto from SFex
    2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

SFV Guest from SF expansions
    1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

Extra Battle and Cameo Costumes

http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/216908/extra-battle-thoughts-and-ideas-for-dlc-costumes-and-npc-encounters
  • Legend IILegend II Living Legend sequel. Joined: Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

Considering RE7 doesn't even have any potential picks (lol jack baker lol) yeah, they'll grab somebody from RE1 or RE2 remakes. Or I dunno, Re4 since they keep rereleasing it time after time

Pretty much. Human Torch would just be a copy of Killer Instinct's Cinder, and The Thing is just a differently colored Hulk. If Mr Fantastic were to be added, they'd just probably go the easy route and make him a Dhalsim v2.0. At least Sue could have some invisibility shenanigans like MK's Reptile

Susan Storm needs to appear in a Capcom Marvel game to show to these uncultured youngins why the First Lady of Marvel is so feared by everyone.
    Never lose your dignity for anyone.
    KOF 14: Clark, Kula, Mai and Yuri, Ryuji, Terry
    Street Fighter 5: Laura, Abigail, Kolin
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 26,315

I can see 2017 Capcom still using them. The last original IP that made it big for Capcom is Dragon's Dogma and that game has no standout characters or creatures. Deep Down which was suppose launch with the PS4 disappeared off the face of the Earth.
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
  • Raging_ZoroarkRaging_Zoroark Disgraceful! Joined: Posts: 1,432
    Every MvC games had obscure Marvel characters. I don't believe this time it will be different.
    Steam: Razor
    3DS FC: 0576-4330-3314
    NNID: Featther
  • WorstPlayerWorstPlayer Calm Yourself Joined: Posts: 4,570
    Black Jack Ohare' needs to make an appearance. Granted with a strong chance of Howard the Duck I don't think another odd animal fighter will appear.

Capcom said Infinite was the stepping-stone to reviving a bunch of their dormant IPs. If anything, creating an entirely new game for a series that hasn't been utilized in ages seems far more daunting than giving them representation in a crossover. Since Infinite is the beginning of the revival, it's only logical to assume Capcom would want to generate interest by putting them in one of their biggest fighting games.

That's not to say the roster will be filled with obscure characters, but there will definitely be some in the game.

• ShockdingoShockdingo Freelance voice actor & Reploid.PHD in Q speculation. Joined: Posts: 1,709
    I'd love to see the Fantastic Four in some form in this. I actually could see any of the 4 be rather fun. Just like in my post with Rhino, you can make Ben interesting without making him a typical brick. Give him some unique grapples, some clever elements representing his Fantastic Four affiliation, make him a real scrapper to showcase his experience and technique. Make him more Clark than Zangief.

I've never played KI so I don't know how Cinder plays, but fire characters are only as limited as the creative team. Torch can fly, projectile spam, but also have flame pillar anti-airs or whatever wacky madness that comes to mind.

Sue and Reed are chock full of potential. Sue's got the power of her imagination for all the force field constructs she could make (she's been taught by Iron Fist, so she can make bo-staffs and other striking weapons too)

If Kamala's getting in (and I'm sure she is) as @dragondude626 said, the addition of his gizmos could really differentiate him from Kamala. Also, if you play off of his genius aesthetics, he could have beneficial buffs to team mates or probably have something that boosts his specials, but also team hypers. Call it Fantastic Formation or Strategems. By their nature of being the premier technowizard, space faring family, each member of the FF can go far beyond their expected stock fighting game roles.
    "Bison drinks DELICIOUS expired milk on tuesdays while driving trucks into wandering fighters." - m121akuma

Warrior's Fate: The identity of Street Fighter's Q. Now in video!

Concept video for Captain Commando II intro / Attract Mode.

My StreetFighter voice acting reel
  • UnSaxon51UnSaxon51 HA-LU-KEN Joined: Posts: 4,162
    FF members in order of preference: Sue > Johnny > Reed > Ben
    Or just bring back Super Skrull and give him more force field stuff.
    NNID/XboxLive: UnSaxon51

The real reason Ridley isn't in Smash

"Haggar is Newton's Laws of Motion, the character." ~ ThatJollyOldBastid

"Mac is knocking the fabulous right out of Marth!" ~ Saitsu