MvC Infinite CHARACTER Speculation/Request Thread

Comments

• ChunLiXiaoyuFanChunLiXiaoyuFan Four-Thousand Years of Chinese History Joined: Posts: 94
    edited May 20
    Going by the leaks that Ryce, Rikurikumore, and SaikyoBro have provided so far, this may be the base roster that we're officially getting at launch if I'm not mistaken. :)

CAPCOM: Ryu, Asura, Nash, Chun-Li, Mike Haggar, Captain Commando, Jin Saotome, Hunter (Monster Hunter), Dante, Nero, Mega Man X, Zero, Morrigan, Felicia, Jedah, Arthur, Firebrand, Strider Hiryu, Frank West, Nathan Spencer, Chris Redfield, Leon S. Kennedy

MARVEL: Captain Marvel, Iron Man, Captain America, Black Panther, Hulk, Thor, Hawkeye, Black Widow, Vision, Spider-Man, Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan), Venom, Dr. Octopus, Daredevil, Iron Fist, Luke Cage, Doctor Strange, Ant-Man, Star-Lord, Rocket Raccoon w/ Groot, Thanos, Ultron
    Post edited by ChunLiXiaoyuFan on
    "Prepare yourself!" - Ling Xiaoyu, Tekken 7: Fated Retribution
    Favorite video game characters: Tekken: Ling Xiaoyu and Alisa Boscanovich
    Street Fighter: Chun-Li and Cammy

Steam Username: ChunLiXiaoyuFan
  • ChunLiXiaoyuFanChunLiXiaoyuFan Four-Thousand Years of Chinese History Joined: Posts: 94
    Maxman wrote: »
    Still a better fit than Hugo

Come at me broooo

True that. At this point, PsychoJ0sh is just a joke. :D

• Red Rick DiasRed Rick Dias "Therefore, I've ordered humanity's extermination!" Joined: Posts: 3,259
    PVL_93_RU wrote: »
    I bet your ass the DLC characters will be the most requested ones,

(Emphasis added)

You're betting my ass? That's not yours to wager. Put your ass on the line and leave my posterior alone!
    Going by the leaks that Ryce, Rikurikumore, and SaikyoBro have provided so far, this may be the base roster that we're officially getting at launch if I'm not mistaken. :)

Can you tell us more about these leaks? Do they have anything going for them to suggest credibility? Forgive me if this is a dumb question; I've been so busy between work and college that there were some weeks (or months, really) where I had virtually zero free time, so I'm behind on all the hot news.

edited May 17
    Can you tell us more about these leaks? Do they have anything going for them to suggest credibility? Forgive me if this is a dumb question; I've been so busy between work and college that there were some weeks (or months, really) where I had virtually zero free time, so I'm behind on all the hot news.
    Yes, they're all from credible leakers such as Ryce, Rikurikumore, and SaikyoBro since they have the same characters in some shape or form and they all match up. However, both Haggar, Vergil, Zero, Iron Fist, and Luke Cage have yet to be leaked by any of the leakers. :)

• Red Rick DiasRed Rick Dias "Therefore, I've ordered humanity's extermination!" Joined: Posts: 3,259
    Thank you; that's interesting then. Where can I see the leaks in question?
    edited May 17
    Thank you; that's interesting then. Where can I see the leaks in question?

On Reddit. Here's a link to Rikurikumore's leak that lists the characters that have been leaked so far. Note: I would expect Rathalos to be DLC at launch. :)

https://www.reddit.com/r/marvelvscapcom/comments/6ahsuv/a_compilation_of_my_leaks/

• VenomMelendezVenomMelendez All Hail M.O.D.O.K.! Joined: Posts: 669
    I don't know that Rikurikumore is a reliable source on the level of Ryce or SaikyoBro.

In fact, didn't Ryce debunk Rikurikumore?
    M.O.D.O.K. Avengers A.I.M. soldier!
    edited May 17
    I don't know that Rikurikumore is a reliable source on the level of Ryce or SaikyoBro.

In fact, didn't Ryce debunk Rikurikumore?

Actually, all three leakers have the same characters on their list in some shape or form. So, apparently, Rikurikumore gets his info from other reliable sources that Ryce and/or SaikyoBro don't have yet.

Here's some links that prove it.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=234370579&postcount=7298

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=234370101&postcount=7291

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=234401455&postcount=7419 (Ryce also heard similar things as well, even though he is technically more up to date compared to SaikyoBro)

Also, he communicated with both Ryce and SaikyoBro at one point as well on the GameFAQs forums in a leak thread. Unfortunately, the thread was deleted by the site's corrupt mods. So, I don't have the time to go looking for it since it's buried in all the other deleted threads from the forums. :(
    Post edited by ChunLiXiaoyuFan on

And these folks got some of the key details right in advance, like Rocket Racoon getting Groot attached to his move list? If so, then I believe the leak but am wondering if it's complete; it feels like there should be a few more characters on there? (Okay, mostly I'm just hoping for Nina-2 and The Punisher and reaching at straws, I admit it)

In any case, thank you for the info!
    edited May 17
    And these folks got some of the key details right in advance, like Rocket Racoon getting Groot attached to his move list? If so, then I believe the leak but am wondering if it's complete; it feels like there should be a few more characters on there? (Okay, mostly I'm just hoping for Nina-2 and The Punisher and reaching at straws, I admit it)

In any case, thank you for the info!

It's not complete yet but it will be. And you're welcome anytime. :)

EDIT: And regarding Nina and The Punisher, I doubt that they'll make it in the game, let alone DLC.

Yeah, you're probably right. I can hope and dream though. Allow me that; there are few other places where I have hopes or dreams these days. While I'm making a Santa List, I'll toss Amaterasu (also unlikely) on there.

That said, I think I'm happy with the roster as is. Frank West is the core character I wanted, and I'll build around him. I can think of at least a dozen other characters I like to finish the team, so we'll see how it goes!
  • just5moreminutesjust5moreminutes Victor's propaganda manager Joined: Posts: 6,811

CAPCOM: Ryu, Asura, Nash, Chun-Li, Mike Haggar, Captain Commando, Hunter (Monster Hunter), Dante, Vergil, Mega Man X, Zero, Morrigan, Felicia, Jedah, Arthur, Firebrand, Strider Hiryu, Frank West, Nathan Spencer, Chris Redfield, Leon S. Kennedy

MARVEL: Captain Marvel, Iron Man, Captain America, Black Panther, Hulk, Thor, Hawkeye, Black Widow, Songbird, Spider-Man, Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan), Venom, Dr. Octopus, Iron Fist, Luke Cage, Doctor Strange, Ant-Man, Star-Lord, Rocket Raccoon w/ Groot, Thanos, Ultron

The thing is, looking at that roster as a whole, you're kind of lacking in variety. Dante AND Vergil? Chris AND Leon? Off the top of my head, you can replace Vergil with Viewtiful Joe and Leon with Jill and have a much better roster. The Marvel side is pretty fair (not too much to guess on), but the Capcom side just seems underwhelming. 2 reps each for Ghosts & Goblins and Devil May Cry, with no Ace Attorney characters? I don't even think Capcom would do that.

Plus, as much as I hate to agree with him, body types are a big deal insofar as they influence playstyles. Haggar and maybe Asura will be on the big side, with X/Arthur/Zero/Firebrand being smaller? What about abnormal characters like Tron or Ammy? Marvel is known for experimenting with this kind of stuff, so I don't see Capcom failing to have at least one nonhumanoid character at launch.
    Anakaris is still THA GOD, but sometimes gods gotta pay bills.
  • mykkamykka Joined: Posts: 1,461
    Seems like a sausage fest
    SF5: R Mika, Urien, Kolin(?), Xiayu
    According to SneakersSO, we're not getting any X-Men and Fantastic Four characters as DLC until 2018, which is Seasons 2 and 3. =)

• willselesswillseless Joined: Posts: 1,509
    Sneakers confirmed the first 6 dlc characters as brand new to MVC. Silver Surfer is from FF and was never playable, so his chances are pretty high.
  • d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 35,089 mod
    According to SneakersSO, we're not getting any X-Men and Fantastic Four characters as DLC until 2018, which is Seasons 2 and 3. =)

Links to these posts?
    You can't ask for well-thought-out changes off day 1, week 1, or mostly even month 1 play...and that's when the game is out and everyone's in the lab.
    -Mike_Z

Everyone (should) be mindful that if there isn't a new generation after my generation, the FGC (fighting game community) will basically become extinct, so it's important to think about the future.
    -Daigo Umehara

• The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu COULD YOU NAME ALL THE CHARACTERS APPEARED IN MY PIC? (spoilers is in my sig) Joined: Posts: 1,755
    Who are your 3 X-men characters you want for the initial roster?
    1. Wolvie
    2. Cyclops
    3. Deadpool

Who are the 3 Fox license non-Xmen characters you want for the initial roster?
    1. Spidey
    2. Doom

Arcade Mode Concepts and Designs - Better than traditional Arcade Mode
    Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type
    Character Wishlist SFV and MVCi
    My Capcom Characters for Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite
    SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

1.) Cyber Akuma - Akuma with cybernetic enhancement, Ryu's recurring rival.
    2.) Mecha Zangief - A Zangief cloned Repliod.
    3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older Doronjo version)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- New Characters

1.) Felyne - from Monster Hunter (rival to Rocket Racoon)
    2.) Hauzer - from Warzard (Godzilla and Kaiju)
    3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    7.) Pure and Fur - Protector of Capcom world.
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    10.) Ingrid - A crossover character
    11.) Ruby Heart - MVC2 (Magic stone involvement) Pirate
    12.) Asura - from Asura's Wrath.
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone
    14.) Nero - Devil May Cry (mix of Vergil, Dante and TVC Soki)
    15.) Shoma - Rival Schools

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom

My Characters for SF5's 3rd Season on wards

Different Playstyle I want in SFV
    1.) Xianyu and Jianyu - as a pair fights like Choi and Chang in CVS2.
    2.) Delta Red Rep!! - Can play like Captain Commando.
    3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.

Characters I want to return
    1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    7.) Feilong -(with Iron Fist playstyle like in UMVC3)
    8.) Necro
    9.) Oro - all projectile are now angled diagonally like Dr Fate(Injustice2) to be different from sim & other shoto
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

Characters and concepts that need to explored before going to SF3 Timeline
    1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

Designs I want to see again in SF
    1.) Asuka (from concept design) - play like KOF kazumi and Hokuto from SFex
    2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

SFV Guest from SF expansions
    1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Let's Hit the Climax! Joined: Posts: 23,347
    Spider-Man is owned by Sony, and Marvel doesn't hate them.

Besides, a Marvel game without Spidey is about as dumb as taking a character starring in the story and making them paid DLC...

..Oh.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • MaxmanMaxman Joined: Posts: 1,461
    Jesus Po Pimpus
  • Xr0s-upXr0s-up Go banana! Joined: Posts: 1,100
    not to mention xmen is fox
    UMvC3: MODOK/Doom/Ammy; Magneto/Arthur/Haggar; Wright/Raccoon/Doom
    Revelator: Johnny

Youtube: Dentalplan
  • CyberPhoenix0252CyberPhoenix0252 Joined: Posts: 378
    Xr0s-up wrote: »

Only movie rights though.
    Rip sig.
  • d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 35,089 mod
    Xr0s-up wrote: »

Only movie rights though.

Yeah, but of course they'll want to put the characters in their own movies over first.
    You can't ask for well-thought-out changes off day 1, week 1, or mostly even month 1 play...and that's when the game is out and everyone's in the lab.
    -Mike_Z

Everyone (should) be mindful that if there isn't a new generation after my generation, the FGC (fighting game community) will basically become extinct, so it's important to think about the future.
    -Daigo Umehara

edited May 18
    According to a post in a thread, mentioning the MvCI variants in August comics, from GameFAQs, Daredevil is apparently in the game. So, you know what that means? Iron Fist is coming back for MvCI. :)

• CyberPhoenix0252CyberPhoenix0252 Joined: Posts: 378
    edited May 18
    Please provide sources if you're going to tell us stuff like this.

"According to a post in a thread, mentioning the MvCI variants in August comics, from GameFAQs," is so damn specific, yet somehow ambiguous that it kinda blows my mind.
    Rip sig.
  • dezeray112dezeray112 Joined: Posts: 8
    edited May 18
    Please provide sources if you're going to tell us stuff like this.

"According to a post in a thread, mentioning the MvCI variants in August comics, from GameFAQs," is so damn specific, yet somehow ambiguous that it kinda blows my mind.

EDIT: Small correction. This is where it originally came from:

https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/202465-marvel-vs-capcom-infinite/75356802
    Post edited by dezeray112 on
  • PSYCH0J0SHPSYCH0J0SH Joined: Posts: 4,971
    edited May 18
    Maxman wrote: »
    Still a better fit than Hugo

Come at me broooo

Hugo doesn't fit anywhere, that's sort of the point. He's too fucking big and breaks shit when he tries to fit in anywhere. So he's perfect for Marvel. Kiss my ass.

He definitely won't fit in Viper though. His cock is going to break that bitch in half.
    Post edited by PSYCH0J0SH on
  • SevansSevans Make Contact. Joined: Posts: 512
    Hugo's dick is small just like his fan base.

CAPCOM: Ryu, Asura, Nash, Chun-Li, Captain Commando, Hunter (Monster Hunter), Dante, Vergil, Mega Man X, Zero, Morrigan, Felicia, Jedah, Arthur, Firebrand, Strider Hiryu, Frank West, Nathan Spencer, Chris Redfield, Leon S. Kennedy, Apollo Justice

MARVEL: Captain Marvel, Iron Man, Captain America, Black Panther, Hulk, Thor, Hawkeye, Black Widow, Songbird, Spider-Man, Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan), Venom, Dr. Octopus, Daredevil, Iron Fist, Doctor Strange, Ant-Man, Star-Lord, Rocket Raccoon w/ Groot, Thanos, Ultron

As much as I love the Capcom side of this, the lack of females makes me skeptical.
  • Negative-Zer0Negative-Zer0 Joined: Posts: 9,416
    What I love about Capcom's list is that there are quite literally zero dead franchises to revive on there.
    “I was trying to take the easy way out by running away from everything. No matter the pain, I will keep living. So when I die, I'll feel I did the best I could.” - Koala
  • VenomMelendezVenomMelendez All Hail M.O.D.O.K.! Joined: Posts: 669
    dezeray112 wrote: »

Here is the source by the way:

That's not the one he was asking for. I think he was asking for the gamefaqs one.
    M.O.D.O.K. Avengers A.I.M. soldier!
  • NoChartNoChart Some say it's vanity, some say it's charm. Joined: Posts: 762
    edited May 18
    What I love about Capcom's list is that there are quite literally zero dead franchises to revive on there.

Darkstalkers would like a word with you.

If that Leon leak is true... fucking diamonds.
    Steam ID: NoChart
  • PVL_93_RUPVL_93_RU SRK's Capcom Pro Tour Ambassador Joined: Posts: 9,201
    Why do I keep fearing that there will actually be more Marvel and less Capcom characters...
    SRK's Story Thread Crew:
    • bakfromon, Miðgarðsorm, & Lord Vega - Translations and Lore info
    • just5moreminutes - Story Mode v2.0
    • Doctrine Dark - Character Bios and Endings
    • Shockdingo - The paragraph writer
    • YagamiFire & Darc Requiem - The thread MVPs
    • Cestus - the Dolls endorser
    • The Shakunetsu - The character concept machine
    • Caio_Lins - The CFN profile cropper
    • Daemos - The thread dictator, also a Bison fanboy
    • DarthEnder - The bullshit caller

Also starring (but not limited to):
    Mykka, Scotia, Hawkingbird, TrueBackLash, Chun-Li_Forever, Kecka, ruthless_nash, mikros, ...
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 24,472
    NoChart wrote: »

Morrigan and Felicia are Capcom crossover characters. They made more appearances in crossovers than their home series.
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
    SFV Lounge discord: https://discord.gg/Tp23Ccr
    According to a legitimate leaker that I just saw on Reddit, Apollo Justice is replacing Phoenix Wright and Miles Edgeworth is Season 1 DLC. Also, he leaked Daredevil as well as mentioning that there are 4 bars MAX in the hyper meter. By the way, Capcom never said that they are reviving dead franchises for MvCI at all. So, expect an incredibly safe roster in the end, or in other words, 42 characters at tops. ;)

• NoChartNoChart Some say it's vanity, some say it's charm. Joined: Posts: 762

Morrigan and Felicia are Capcom crossover characters. They made more appearances in crossovers than their home series.

Jedaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh.
    Steam ID: NoChart
    According to a legitimate leaker that I just saw on Reddit, Apollo Justice is replacing Phoenix Wright and Miles Edgeworth is Season 1 DLC. Also, he leaked Daredevil as well as mentioning that there are 4 bars MAX in the hyper meter. By the way, Capcom never said that they are reviving dead franchises for MvCI at all. So, expect an incredibly safe roster in the end, or in other words, 42 characters at tops. ;)

Yes they did. It was in the press release for the game. They will use Infinite to promote the IPs they plan on reviving.
  • The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu COULD YOU NAME ALL THE CHARACTERS APPEARED IN MY PIC? (spoilers is in my sig) Joined: Posts: 1,755
    PVL_93_RU wrote: »
    Why do I keep fearing that there will actually be more Marvel and less Capcom characters...

That quite a twist that shouldn't happen but things kinda unpredictable lately for the traditional sense I hope it wouldn't be like what you said.
    SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- New Characters

4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom

3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.

1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    8.) Necro
    9.) Oro - all projectile are now angled diagonally like Dr Fate(Injustice2) to be different from sim & other shoto
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda
    edited May 18

Yes they did. It was in the press release for the game. They will use Infinite to promote the IPs they plan on reviving.
    That's not true. Capcom said in the PR that MvCI is the start of them reviving classic franchises, which means that they'd be looking into the possibility of making sequels/remakes/etc. Not adding characters from them. :neutral:

This "leak" is from january, and only got relevant now because the guy got the 4 bars right, which isn't much of a stretch since it's 2v2 instead of 3v3.
  • ultrapowerlevelultrapowerlevel (SuperShadonic) Joined: Posts: 45

CAPCOM: Ryu, Asura, Nash, Chun-Li, Captain Commando, Hunter (Monster Hunter), Dante, Vergil, Mega Man X, Zero, Morrigan, Felicia, Jedah, Arthur, Firebrand, Strider Hiryu, Frank West, Nathan Spencer, Chris Redfield, Leon S. Kennedy, Apollo Justice

MARVEL: Captain Marvel, Iron Man, Captain America, Black Panther, Hulk, Thor, Hawkeye, Black Widow, Songbird, Spider-Man, Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan), Venom, Dr. Octopus, Daredevil, Iron Fist, Doctor Strange, Ant-Man, Star-Lord, Rocket Raccoon w/ Groot, Thanos, Ultron

I think going by Riku's leak, he talked about only 1 Ghouls and Ghosts Rep not 2. He wasn't told exactly who was it. Could be Arthur, could be Firebrand but probably not both. Could even be Azeroth that gaint guy in GnG stage in UMVC3.

Also on another note, based on the variant covers.... I am expecting 3 trailers before the variant covers start coming in during August.

It has 9 New characters. Not yet revealed fully other than (Rocket+Groot semi)

The 3 Trailers should occur on
    E3 June, 3 New Marvel characters
    San Diego Comic Con July 3 New Marvel characters
    Gamescom August 3 New Marvel characters

My assumption is those 9 characters in coming trailers will be

-Rocket+Groot (Full gameplay not yet revealed
    -Spiderman
    -Black Panther
    -Black Widow
    -Dr. Strange
    -Venom
    -Star-Lord.
    -Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan)
    -Antman

-Thanos (Gets revealed as an Extra villian character the way we had 4 Marvel characters due to Ultron in Trailer 2)
  • PSYCH0J0SHPSYCH0J0SH Joined: Posts: 4,971
    edited May 18

Don't worry, it's not.

Leon, if he gets in, will probably just be an alternative skin for Chris.
    I'm not a RE guy, but I wanted Leon thinking he would replace Chris. Now that Chris is in, I don't care anymore.
    Add him as the RE2make rep
    45185-235756-Gjpg-620x.jpg
    Jack Baker is the RE character we deserve.
    edited May 18
    willseless wrote: »
    I'm not a RE guy, but I wanted Leon thinking he would replace Chris. Now that Chris is in, I don't care anymore.

We have the same thoughts too, Leon deserve the spot but we got Christ again and now I don't care if Leon would be in or not.

I don't want another magic satchel male. We have too many possible entry.

Same feeling if Firebrand would be in I would be slightly disappointed, I prefer Astaroth to be the GNG representative than Firebrand.

18486373_1183753311770243_5932657924981536965_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoibCJ9&oh=bd1a315c2ca193792f7b3f3d7cdffd91&oe=59B5BE90

Astaroth deserve the spot of being the king of Capcom's underworld.

Astaroth is Capcom's answer to Dormammu, Blackheart and Mephisto.

Astaroth is Capcom's answer to Nintendo's King Koopa.

His otherworldly visual design is unique, not trying to convey an idea of realism but more into fantasy character than any Capcom monster and horror games same with Vampire Savior.

GnG and Vampire Savior designs are aesthetic to any crossover fantasy games of Capcom.

Post edited by The_Shakunetsu on

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom

1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    8.) Necro
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda
    Firebrand would be cool because of his moveset on MVCI setting. I'm sad that we will probably lose a lot of characters that would benefit from it, like Modok and Joe.
    But Capcom is reusing assets. If they don't add the weird characters from 3, I will be pissed.
    If Shoma was in this game I could see a very cool baseball mechanic working with him. Not a generic powerup from homeruns but actual baseball mechanics. Venom esque pool/baseball mechanics where he tosses a ball in the air and hits it with his bat. Catches that same baseball with another move. Different baseball throws like corkscrew and whatever else is a baseball throw.

“I was trying to take the easy way out by running away from everything. No matter the pain, I will keep living. So when I die, I'll feel I did the best I could.” - Koala
    If Shoma was in this game I could see a very cool baseball mechanic working with him. Not a generic powerup from homeruns but actual baseball mechanics. Venom esque pool/baseball mechanics where he tosses a ball in the air and hits it with his bat. Catches that same baseball with another move. Different baseball throws like corkscrew and whatever else is a baseball throw.

Like Junpei in P4AU?
    edited May 18
    I like weird characters especially on villains spot but I hope Capcom side would offer new ones, while I'm okay if marvel would be the same or would add new of those.

I like fantasy characters than realism concept of design for a crossover game, and I hope we had enough magic satchel characters, because we got so much possible magic satchel user in the heroes side, I don't want the roster combination feel like playstation all stars too many dark realism characters it is a meh.

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom

1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    8.) Necro
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

Like Junpei in P4AU?

Sort of. If Junpei could also catch projectiles in his glove then it would probably be even more close. I am thinking about having the clean hit mechanic too, but maybe that should just be reserved for hitting baseballs/projectiles?

Shoma is one of the most popular characters from rival schools, but I am not sure if he is ever going to be in.

Like Junpei in P4AU?

Sort of. If Junpei could also catch projectiles in his glove then it would probably be even more close. I am thinking about having the clean hit mechanic too, but maybe that should just be reserved for hitting baseballs/projectiles?

Shoma is one of the most popular characters from rival schools, but I am not sure if he is ever going to be in.

Shoma could if he's a big enough fan favorite. Kyosuke made it in over Batsu for CvS2. Batsu isn't always set in stone.