MvC Infinite CHARACTER Speculation/Request Thread

Comments

• drunkards_walkdrunkards_walk Joined: Posts: 3,431
    I don't like the overabundance of Street Fighter characters on most people's Capcom wishlist. Capcom has a deep library of IP that could make for fun fighting game characters to waste so many on SF.

Agreed. Let's use Ghouls N Ghosts, Okami, Darkstalkers, etc. Not characters from a series that just got a new installment
  • MageggMagegg Joined: Posts: 3,973
    Monkey66 wrote: »
    Hoping a Sengoku Basara character gets added
    Capcom has said before "historical characters" are banned from Versus games.

Too bad.

Sengoku Basara X had some sweet gameplay fighters.

• ZatalconZatalcon Most hated man on SRK Joined: Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Magegg wrote: »

Too bad.

I think Nitsuma said that...
    Street Fighter characters that would be interesting to see in the game:
    • Seth (he has a lot of abilities)
    • Twelve (he always fit much more in a sci fi comic book story than a Street Fighter game)
    C. Viper was spot on in the last game, and I think Rashid would be a dunk. He fits in the Marvel style, he looks like a Spider-Man character.
  • The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu COULD YOU NAME ALL THE CHARACTERS APPEARED IN MY PIC? (spoilers is in my sig) Joined: Posts: 3,357
    1v1 fighters like Powerstone, Warzard, Star Gladiator, Cyberbots and Techromancer are also good resource for mystics, cosmics and robotics characters to fit theme for Ultron, Sigma and Thanos/Gems.

Capcom's 90s beat em ups like Battle Circuits, Maximum, King of Dragons and Knights of the Round are untapped references. Battle Circuits is an interesting beat em up gem!

SFV Arcademode, Storymode with SFA3 World Tour Challenges & Vtrigger/Vskill ideas
    Arcade Mode Concepts - Better than traditional Arcade Mode | Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type | V-Trigger & V-Skill Ideas

Character Wishlist SFV, DBFZ and MVCi

My DB Characters for DBFZ
    Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    9.) Great Ape Baby or Adult Form
    10.) Syn Shenron - can transform to Omega
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Hirudegarn

Pair/Tag Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Choi with Chang in CVS2, Cait with Sith in Code Chaos, Hisuii with Kohaku in MB, Danny with Demi in the Outfoxies, Jie Mei Hua in Dong Dong Never Dies and Groove-&-Fight's Oume with Otane.
    14.) Android 18 with Andriod 17
    15.) Rose with Zamasu
    16.) Dr Jero with Andriod 19
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

Team Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Captain Commando in MVC2, Doronjo in TVC, Tronbone in MVC2 or Ace Attorney in UMVC3.
    19.) Tien - Some specials summons Chiaozu and Launch
    20.) Ginew Forces - with The Ginew Forces Plays like (Captain Commando in MVC2 or Doronjo in TVC)
    21.) Meta Cooler - Plays like Ultron in MVCi
    22.) Roshi - Some specials summons Turtle and Oolong
    23.) Napa - Summon numerous Saibamen (like Gargos Ki or Tronbone in MVC2)
    24.) Bojack

My Capcom Characters for Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite
    SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

1.) Cyber Akuma - Akuma with cybernetic enhancement, Ryu's recurring rival.
    2.) Mecha Zangief - A Zangief cloned Repliod.
    3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older version that look like Doronjo and plays like Doronjo TVC and Trone bonne combined)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- New Characters

1.) Felyne - from Monster Hunter (rival to Rocket Racoon)
    2.) Hauzer - from Warzard (Godzilla and Kaiju)
    3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku) (plays like Tekkaman Blade in TVC)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask) (plays like Yatterman -1 in TVC)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    7.) Pure and Fur - Protector of Capcom world.
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    10.) Ingrid - A crossover character
    11.) Ruby Heart - MVC2 (Magic stone involvement) Pirate
    12.) Asura - from Asura's Wrath.
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone
    14.) Nero - Devil May Cry (mix of Vergil, Dante and TVC Soki)
    15.) Shoma - Rival Schools

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

My Characters for SF5's 3rd Season on wards

Different Playstyle I want in SFV
    1.) Xianyu and Jianyu - as a pair fights like Choi and Chang in CVS2.
    2.) Delta Red Rep!! - Can play like Captain Commando.
    3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.

Characters I want to return
    1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    7.) Feilong -(with Iron Fist playstyle like in UMVC3)
    8.) Necro
    9.) Oro - all projectile are now angled diagonally like Dr Fate(Injustice2) to be different from sim & other shoto
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

Characters and concepts that need to explored before going to SF3 Timeline
    1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

Designs I want to see again in SF
    1.) Asuka (from concept design) - play like KOF kazumi and Hokuto from SFex
    2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

SFV Guest from SF expansions
    1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda
  • UnSaxon51UnSaxon51 HA-LU-KEN Joined: Posts: 4,151
    All these requests for Gwenpool. I mean, I like her, but I would much more expect the return of Deadpool with her color scheme as an alternate costume.
    NNID/XboxLive: UnSaxon51

The real reason Ridley isn't in Smash

"Haggar is Newton's Laws of Motion, the character." ~ ThatJollyOldBastid

"Mac is knocking the fabulous right out of Marth!" ~ Saitsu
  • The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu COULD YOU NAME ALL THE CHARACTERS APPEARED IN MY PIC? (spoilers is in my sig) Joined: Posts: 3,357
    edited December 2016
    Ephidel wrote: »
    Interesting that you have Hayato there, I would give another SG character a chance though
    Give me the mamacita June please to the game :D

tumblr_lef4sivR8H1qe0zu5o1_500.png

June, Luca and Saturn. Are the best of Plasma Sword could offer.
    lovelove1.jpg

SFV Arcademode, Storymode with SFA3 World Tour Challenges & Vtrigger/Vskill ideas
    Arcade Mode Concepts - Better than traditional Arcade Mode | Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type | V-Trigger & V-Skill Ideas

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Hirudegarn

Pair/Tag Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Choi with Chang in CVS2, Cait with Sith in Code Chaos, Hisuii with Kohaku in MB, Danny with Demi in the Outfoxies, Jie Mei Hua in Dong Dong Never Dies and Groove-&-Fight's Oume with Otane.
    15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

Team Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Captain Commando in MVC2, Doronjo in TVC, Tronbone in MVC2 or Ace Attorney in UMVC3.
    20.) Ginew Forces - with The Ginew Forces Plays like (Captain Commando in MVC2 or Doronjo in TVC)
    24.) Bojack

SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older version that look like Doronjo and plays like Doronjo TVC and Trone bonne combined)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- New Characters

3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku) (plays like Tekkaman Blade in TVC)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask) (plays like Yatterman -1 in TVC)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.

1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    8.) Necro
    9.) Oro - all projectile are now angled diagonally like Dr Fate(Injustice2) to be different from sim & other shoto
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda
    I liked Gamof, but I would gave Sasquatch the chance, though.

Not gonna happen, though XDD
  • UnSaxon51UnSaxon51 HA-LU-KEN Joined: Posts: 4,151
    Ephidel wrote: »
    Interesting that you have Hayato there, I would give another SG character a chance though
    Give me the mamacita June please to the game :D

tumblr_lef4sivR8H1qe0zu5o1_500.png

That artwork for CapCom is awesome. Makes me want him even more than I did.
    NNID/XboxLive: UnSaxon51

The real reason Ridley isn't in Smash

"Haggar is Newton's Laws of Motion, the character." ~ ThatJollyOldBastid

"Mac is knocking the fabulous right out of Marth!" ~ Saitsu
  • shmurdasceneshmurdascene Joined: Posts: 126
    edited December 2016
    I don't like the overabundance of Street Fighter characters on most people's Capcom wishlist. Capcom has a deep library of IP that could make for fun fighting game characters to waste so many on SF.

same reason I want several X-Men from Marvel's side. A lot of Capcom's best characters come from the same few series. I'd like to see as many characters from Capcom fighting games as possible so I added representation from Rival Schools, Power Stone, Slam Masters, and beefed up the Street Fighter and Darkstalkers reps. I could of added more like Hayato and Tessa but I'd rather have Cammy and Sakura.

These are selfish lists and you know Capcom won't put that many obscure characters anyway so why not pick SF characters if you like them?

I liked the first two Lost Planet games but there isn't really any characters that would work outside of boss only characters. I never played God Hand so I don't care about Gene. Never played Monster Hunter or Sengoku Basara but I wouldn't mind seeing a character from those games. I don't care about Jin or Captain Commando or Viewtiful Joe or Spencer so I'm not going to put them on a list of who I want.

I know most of the Capcom characters are gonna be the ones I don't want like Dante, Vergil, Spencer, Phoenix Wright, etc so as far as I'm concerned there isn't any room to request characters I don't really want just for more series representation.
    edited December 2016
    PlasmaLuca.png

Capcom side had alot of candidate for Sword base fighters already, What Capcom is now need wizards, sorcerrers and witches like Tessa, Luca and Rouge on Capcom's Side.

PSRouge2.png

Weird weaponries are okay like June and Saturn would do.

saturnend2.jpg

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Hirudegarn

15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

24.) Bojack

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    8.) Necro
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 26,246

same reason I want several X-Men from Marvel's side. A lot of Capcom's best characters come from the same few series. I'd like to see as many characters from Capcom fighting games as possible so I added representation from Rival Schools, Power Stone, Slam Masters, and beefed up the Street Fighter and Darkstalkers reps. I could of added more like Hayato and Tessa but I'd rather have Cammy and Sakura.

These are selfish lists and you know Capcom won't put that many obscure characters anyway so why not pick SF characters if you like them?

I liked the first two Lost Planet games but there isn't really any characters that would work outside of boss only characters. I never played God Hand so I don't care about Gene. Never played Monster Hunter or Sengoku Basara but I wouldn't mind seeing a character from those games. I don't care about Jin or Captain Commando or Viewtiful Joe or Spencer so I'm not going to put them on a list of who I want.

I know most of the Capcom characters are gonna be the ones I don't want like Dante, Vergil, Spencer, Phoenix Wright, etc so as far as I'm concerned there isn't any room to request characters I don't really want just for more series representation.

You should explore Marvel a bit more if you think most of their best characters come from X-Men.

Capcom has put many obscure characters before in this series. I'm sure most people here only know characters like Strider, Captain Commando, Jin, and Hayato because of this series and not the games they originated from. That's just the characters who were playable. Also, Capcom put a Lost Planet character or rather one of series mechs in a VS game before. PTX unit was in TvC.
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
    edited December 2016

You should explore Marvel a bit more if you think most of their best characters come from X-Men.

Capcom has put many obscure characters before in this series. I'm sure most people here only know characters like Strider, Captain Commando, Jin, and Hayato because of this series and not the games they originated from. That's just the characters who were playable. Also, Capcom put a Lost Planet character or rather one of series mechs in a VS game before. PTX unit was in TvC.

I don't even read manga I'm not about to start reading comics. If the X-Men aren't their best characters they need to put their best characters in movies and MvC. Other wise I won't know them.

PTX was only playable as 1 character vs 2. While that worked for TvC does anyone really want PTX in MvC? I'd rather Devilotte or Tron as a mech pilot.

The problem for obscure characters for this game is all of the guys you listed are being requested a lot since they sat out MvC3. If obscure characters get in we're looking at those guys, Asura, and Gene. Maybe a Rival Schools character if we're lucky, but we're already talking about 5-7 obscure characters with higher priority as far as fan requests. The characters I actually want have little to no chance so I'm gonna request them and vote for them in any polls I can so maybe they'll have a chance in the next game. That's why I atleast want some SF characters I like using like Juri or Cammy cause their the characters I want that have the best chance, but they won't beat out Chun-Li or Akuma/Bison so we need at least a few SF characters.

I don't even read manga I'm not about to start reading comics. If the X-Men aren't their best characters they need to put their best characters in movies and MvC. Other wise I won't know them.

PTX was only playable as 1 character vs 2. While that worked for TvC does anyone really want PTX in MvC? I'd rather Devilotte or Tron as a mech pilot.

The problem for obscure characters for this game is all of the guys you listed are being requested a lot since they sat out MvC3. If obscure characters get in we're looking at those guys, Asura, and Gene. Maybe a Rival Schools character if we're lucky, but we're already talking about 5-7 obscure characters with higher priority as far as fan requests. The characters I actually want have little to no chance so I'm gonna request them and vote for them in any polls I can so maybe they'll have a chance in the next game. That's why I atleast want some SF characters I like using like Juri or Cammy cause their the characters I want that have the best chance, but they won't beat out Chun-Li or Akuma/Bison so we need at least a few SF characters.

You don't need to read the comics. They have movies, TV shows and other games.

I want PTX in Marvel. I played him in TvC. Capcom can always make him a not giant and use him as the big body character for their roster.

I'm sure a lot of characters MvC3 fans want will sit this game out. The X-Men and F4 ban guarantees this for the Marvel side of the roster. Capcom stated in their press release they plan on reviving their dormant IPs. That's a beckon of light of obscure Capcom characters and opens the door for series that never had a rep in this game like Breath of Fire. Street Fighter just had a new game. Any character from that series can sit this one out as far as I'm concerned.
    edited December 2016

I want PTX in Marvel. I played him in TvC. Capcom can always make him a not giant and use him as the big body character for their roster.

I'm sure a lot of characters MvC3 fans want will sit this game out. The X-Men and F4 ban guarantees this for the Marvel side of the roster. Capcom stated in their press release they plan on reviving their dormant IPs. That's a beckon of light of obscure Capcom characters and opens the door for series that never had a rep in this game like Breath of Fire. Street Fighter just had a new game. Any character from that series can sit this one out as far as I'm concerned.

I've seen a lot of their movies and played the MvC and Ultimate Alliance games. Only characters I liked are X-Men, Shuma-Gorath, Doom, Iron Fist, Black Panther, and maybe a couple others. I'm sure they have many good characters I don't know but it's hard to want what you don't know.

I wouldn't mind PTX but "the big body" implies the only one. I'd want at least a grappler from Capcom as well.

I don't do "games as a service" so SFV might as well not exist to me. I get why you wouldn't want them if you were satisfied with SFV, but I wasn't.

I don't have any faith in Capcom reviving dormant IPs no matter what they say. Until it actually happens I'm extremely skeptical and I don't really trust them to be true to their word. This is the same company that said there wouldn't be a UMvC3 and that MvC3 would have a story mode.

I'm sure we'll see a few obscure characters from Capcom, but a lot of them will be returns from MvC3 like Darkstalkers, Haggar, Strider, Viewtiful Joe, Ghosts N Goblins, Spencer, and Amaterasu. Then you add Captain Commando, Jin, Asura, and Gene. That's already a lot of obscure characters and like half of Capcom's roster. If they add Monster Hunter and Sengoku Basara characters I'd say chances of getting anyone from Lost Planet, Rival Schools, Red Earth, Power Stone, Slam Masters, are next to none.

I've seen a lot of their movies and played the MvC and Ultimate Alliance games. Only characters I liked are X-Men, Shuma-Gorath, Doom, Iron Fist, Black Panther, and maybe a couple others. I'm sure they have many good characters I don't know but it's hard to want what you don't know.

I wouldn't mind PTX but "the big body" implies the only one. I'd want at least a grappler from Capcom as well.

I don't do "games as a service" so SFV might as well not exist to me. I get why you wouldn't want them if you were satisfied with SFV, but I wasn't.

I don't have any faith in Capcom reviving dormant IPs no matter what they say. Until it actually happens I'm extremely skeptical and I don't really trust them to be true to their word. This is the same company that said there wouldn't be a UMvC3 and that MvC3 would have a story mode.

I'm sure we'll see a few obscure characters from Capcom, but a lot of them will be returns from MvC3 like Darkstalkers, Haggar, Strider, Viewtiful Joe, Ghosts N Goblins, Spencer, and Amaterasu. Then you add Captain Commando, Jin, Asura, and Gene. That's already a lot of obscure characters and like half of Capcom's roster. If they add Monster Hunter and Sengoku Basara characters I'd say chances of getting anyone from Lost Planet, Rival Schools, Red Earth, Power Stone, Slam Masters, are next to none.

There can be more than one big body. Each side of the roster had two big bodies in MvC3. The only reason why Nemesis made into Ultimate was because the Capcom side didn't have huge imposing character like Hulk and Sentinel. PTX can fill this niche for the Capcom roster.

The only thing you really need to pay for in SFV is costumes. Everything else you can grind FM to get. It's what I did to get the characters and stages.

Lost Planet and Rivals Schools have a better chance than the rest as they had reps in TvC. Monster Hunter will get in if the series development team allows for it's inclusion.
    edited December 2016
    I don't do incomplete games that become complete after five years. I'm an offline player I don't do fighting games made strictly for online play. For all we know this could be a service game as well, especially if they want to get it out next year.

Capcom doesn't have a lot of "big" characters that can co-exist, since most of them are wrestlers that would take up the same "grappler" spot.

- Sigma
    - Haggar/Zangief/Hugo/Biff (or other Slam Masters rep)
    - Asura
    - Tron/PTX/Devilotte (or other Cyberbots rep)
    - Gan Isurugi
    - Nemesis
    - Sasquatch
    - Bilstein
    - Astaroth
    - Wyzen

I guess they have more than I thought.
  • d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 36,710 mod

Too bad.

I think you mean that it had some broken ass gameplay that would fit right in with Mahvel.

You can't ask for well-thought-out changes off day 1, week 1, or mostly even month 1 play...and that's when the game is out and everyone's in the lab.
    -Mike_Z

If there's anything we do best, it's breaking games and then making everyone suffer with all the cheapness.
    -PersiaXO
    I don't do incomplete games that become complete after five years. I'm an offline player I don't do fighting games made strictly for online play. For all we know this could be a service game as well, especially if they want to get it out next year.

Capcom doesn't have a lot of "big" characters that can co-exist, since most of them are wrestlers that would take up the same "grappler" spot.

- Sigma
    - Asura
    - Gan Isurugi
    - Nemesis
    - Sasquatch
    - Bilstein
    - Astaroth
    - Wyzen

The big body characters ain't meant to be grapplers. They are characters meant to kill you using fewest moves possible. Guys like Hagger are meant to be grapplers. Someone like Nemesis isn't.

- Sigma
    - Asura
    - Gan Isurugi
    - Nemesis
    - Sasquatch
    - Bilstein
    - Astaroth
    - Wyzen

The big body characters ain't meant to be grapplers. They are characters meant to kill you using fewest moves possible. Guys like Hagger are meant to be grapplers. Someone like Nemesis isn't.

When did I say they were? I was just thinking of big characters that could be on Capcom's roster. What I said about grapplers is that you wouldn't get Zangief and Haggar in the same game, not that all big characters are somehow grapplers that doesn't even make sense.
  • killthevibekillthevibe i'm a marvel/dbz player now Joined: Posts: 661
    Pretty much any male Darkstalkers char would be great to have this time around.
    edited December 2016
    Lost planet's PTX was only memorable for being a huge character but never a remarkable character in fighting game history unlike Galactus, Onslaught and Apocalypse. PTX's design was not as interesting like other Capcom mecha. They should have picked along the likes of Megaman X bosses, Tech Romancer Robots or simply Jin Saotome's Blondia. It should have came from from 2d brawlers, 2D adventure scrollers, shmup bosses and mecha fighting games not from an FPS. It might be because of promotional cause that made Capcom scrapped Zero G-13 Gouki to rival Gold Lightan.

2842867-1384200972-zero-.jpg4afa3e0af303a018122b18d1700d6823.gif?v=32697

It's okay to using obscure resources to expand references for character diversity and find synergy to compromised a relevant theme for a crossover game, but it's different when the goal is just make things obscure, different and random that is a bad decision and lack of creativity. If a crossover FG game doesn't want to go All-Star game at least have a significance in plot and synergy to each other.

Cbblodia.GIF kaiten1.gif

Take note that the possible cast of Marvel characters in MVCi are mostly members and enemies of the Avengers, So each of them is easily known to have a common goal and synergy to one another. Even together with few X-men characters would never complicate interaction to each other. So I see no problem having 5-8 Street Fighters in a crossover fighting games, since this is also a fighting game. The best is for Capcom to used their previous "modified"/"What-if" Street Fighter counterparts that is exclusive in the past crossover games and will never be in any Street Fighter games. They were icons of fighting games that brings nostalgia overload for being a remarkable moment of arcade gaming history. Crossover Capcom games is were "what-if" characters belongs and shine!!

UMvC3AkumaDLC.jpg 9000621_press02-001.jpg

A possible Spencer alternative here is Kraken a villain from Powerstone

latest?cb=20150113192527kraken-q1.gif

Accel a cowboy from Powerstone

562855-_large__animepaper_scans_power_stone_greymeanie__thisres__110558.jpg

Here's another interesting obscure character and design Gi Gi from Warzard

gigi-warzard.png

Hideo = Gundam X Kamen Rider

rs-x87.jpg

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Hirudegarn

15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

24.) Bojack

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    8.) Necro
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda
  • StarcutterStarcutter Joined: Posts: 3
    If I had to pick a street fighter character, I'd probably pick Rashid. Only so I can hear a sweet remix of his theme.

But seriously, Nash would be cool. I'm more of a "lets include characters from games other than street fighter" guy, but I do admit street fighter does have good characters
    Victor was all kinds of booty... literally.
    You can't ask for well-thought-out changes off day 1, week 1, or mostly even month 1 play...and that's when the game is out and everyone's in the lab.
    -Mike_Z

If there's anything we do best, it's breaking games and then making everyone suffer with all the cheapness.
    -PersiaXO
  • VASagaVASaga Not Yet Strange! Let Them Wait Joined: Posts: 1,607
    Street Fighter has its own game. Outside of the obligatory Ryu leave them out of MVC unless they are villians which capcom needs more of like M.Bison or Gill, maybe Juri as well.
    There are too many series that are just left in the cold for me to care about a ton of SF characters in Marvel.

Where is Regina from Dino Crisis Capcom?
    "I must have ascended to a higher plane of thinking than most because I play Dr Strange"
  • VASagaVASaga Not Yet Strange! Let Them Wait Joined: Posts: 1,607
    Victor Delacroix from Chaos Legion should replace vergil

"I must have ascended to a higher plane of thinking than most because I play Dr Strange"
    If they include Nash, it should be as Shadow from MSH vs SF.
    -Mike_Z

-PersiaXO
  • abkalldayabkallday Joined: Posts: 2,218
    I hope Carnage or Doc Ock gets in.
    Psn:Genocidecu
    UMVC3:Dante/X-23/Magneto Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Lars/Nina USF4:Guy/Juri/Adon/Rufus
    GGPO:genocide_cuttah KOF 2002 Shermie/K/Kula Kof 98: Iroi/Robert/Saisyu/Kyo Garou: Kim Dong Hwan and Gato
  • yah yaahh b*tch!yah yaahh b*tch! thats my b*tch Joined: Posts: 6,080
    Asura (Asuras Wrath)
    Jubei (Onimusha Dawn of Dreams)
    Samanoske (Oninusha)
    Rogue (Power Stone)
    Falcon (Power Stone)
    Ada Wong (Resident Evil)
    Dante (Devil May Cry)
    Saturn or June (Star Gladiator)
    Nina (Breath Of Fire)
    Jedah or BB Hood (Darkstalkers)

Some obscure or random monster from Warzards or Monster Hunter.

Rival Schools doesn't really have iconic characters but if you were hard pressed I would say Akira or Batsu if you want to get boring, Tiffany if you need to sex it up or Bowman if you need affirmative action. TBH the more interesting characters would be Natsu or Yurika.
  • NickRocksNickRocks DeathPlay Joined: Posts: 22,730
    edited December 2016
    i really hope they put asura and augus in, for 2 AW reps. i need dat sword in my life

latest?cb=20120525173920
    King of the Post-09ers
    In Dusty We Trusty
    Last of the Prembers, R.I.P. my nibbas
    Maximilian is a racist thief
    https://clips.twitch.tv/maximilian_dood/DifferentBeeHeyGuys
    edited December 2016
    VASaga wrote: »
    Victor Delacroix from Chaos Legion should replace vergil

Thats interesting thought there is also Nero that can be a less Vergil or a combination of Vergil and Dante. If they are not gonna include Vegil or Dante.

Sieg is also interesting for being a summoner and swords man. Capcom had no red head summoner in the crossover game.

Victor looks like Fou-lu from Breath of Fire 4 mentioned by someone earlier in the thread.
    breath_of_fire_iv_foulou_by_fandhiwijanarko-d5025ti.jpg

Fou-lu is BOF's Ryu other half like Morrigan is to Lilith, So that means he can also turn himself into a Dragon. His like Capcom's answer to Sephiroth and Bahamut of Final Fantasy series.

This type of characters can have interaction with Infinity Gems like Reality and Soul because of their character's power and origin or plots dealt into their origin games. Capcom had alot of underated character that is rich on design even they are inspired by other games. They are obscure characters but not random but sensible to a theme.

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Hirudegarn

15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

24.) Bojack

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    8.) Necro
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda
  • yah yaahh b*tch!yah yaahh b*tch! thats my b*tch Joined: Posts: 6,080
    I have Capcom all figured out.

A 24 character cast let's them rush this out by 2017. Then they can continue to spoon feed us updates.

A gift and a curse really, since Capcoms execution is very piss poor these days.
  • NoChartNoChart Some say it's vanity, some say it's charm. Joined: Posts: 932
    Given the SF4 homage in Asura's Wrath, I feel like Asura is a lock for MvCI. We'll see him and a rep from the Monster Hunter series for sure.
    Steam ID: NoChart
  • 3417gekko3417gekko Scrub Joined: Posts: 78
    Red Venom.
    edited December 2016
    My Current Wishlist Compressed to 28 each side total

Game Origin, Team and Affiliation

Ultron x Sigma - 6

Street Fighters - 2

Megaman X - 3

Dark Stalkers - 3

Power Stone - 2

Crossover Exclusive - 5 (with 4 modified characters)

Avengers - 9 (excluding villains)

X-Men - 4 (excluding villains)

Guardians of the Galaxy - 4

Specialty, Skills, Gender, Motives, Abilities and Power
    Cosmic - Capcom = 3

Robotics - Capcom = 11

Mystics, Sorcerer, Time Travelers, Reality Benders - Capcom = 8

Hand to Hand Combat - Capcom = 7

Swords Man - Capcom = 4

Gunner & Laser dependent - Capcom = 4

Big Guys - Capcom = 3

Females - Capcom = 7

Etc Weapons - Capcom = 4

Villains and Anti-Heroes - Capcom = 9

SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN
    1. Sigma x Ultron
    2. Vile V with Devil Bear Mecha - Megaman X8
    3. Solo - Strider
    4. Huitzil/Phobos - Dark Stalkers
    5. Cyber Akuma - Street Fighter/Exclusive in VS
    6. Mecha Zangief - Street Fighter/Exclusive in VS
    7. Nash Cyborg - Street Fighter/Exclusive in VS

CAPCOM
    1. Chunli - Street Fighter
    2. Ryu - Street Fighter
    3. Morrigan - Darkstalkers
    4. Pyron - Darkstalkers
    5. X - Megaman X
    6. Ruby Heart - MVC2
    7. Nero - Devil May Cry
    8. Rogue - Power Stone
    9. Kraken - Power Stone
    10. Gene - God Hand
    11. Devilot and Super8 - Cyberbots
    12. Sieg - Chaos Legion
    13. Fou-lu - Breath of Fire
    14. Yomiel with Sissel - Ghost Trick
    15. Tessa/Tabasa - Warzard
    16. Felyne - Monster Hunter
    17. Luca - Plasma Sword
    18. Asura - Asura's Wrath
    19. Arthur - in a Mecha Suit from Cannon Spike Version.
    20. Kevin Strayker - SF 2010
    21. Strider - Strider

MARVEL
    1. Spider-Man
    2. Captain America
    3. Thor
    4. Hawkeye
    5. Hulk
    6. Doramamu
    7. Nova
    8. Dr Strange
    9. Ghost Rider
    10. Rocket Racoon
    11. Venom
    12. Thanos
    13. Vision
    14. Antman
    15. Starlord
    16. Gamora
    17. Electra
    18. Groot
    19. Black Widow
    20. Asgard's Destroyer
    21. Ms Marvel
    22. Doom
    23. Wolverine
    24. Deadpool
    25. Storm
    26. Sentinel
    27. Magneto
    28. Cyclops

Pair
    1. Felyne(MH) to Rocket Racoon
    2. Gene to Thor
    3. Asura to Hulk
    4. Pyron(DS) to Doramamu
    5. Kraken(PS) to Ghost Rider
    6. Mech Zangief to Asgard Destroyer
    7. Kevin Strayker(SF2010) to Nova
    8. Tessa(WZ/RE) to Dr Strange
    9. Hutzil(DS) to Vision
    10. Mech Akuma to Starlord
    11. Luca(PS/SG) to Antman

Post edited by The_Shakunetsu on

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Hirudegarn

15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

24.) Bojack

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    8.) Necro
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda
    I have Capcom all figured out.

A 24 character cast let's them rush this out by 2017. Then they can continue to spoon feed us updates.

A gift and a curse really, since Capcoms execution is very piss poor these days.

24 Capcom characters and we're good. 24 characters overall, nah keep that shit. If your not going to release a complete game don't even waste my time.
  • WorstPlayerWorstPlayer Calm Yourself Joined: Posts: 4,524

- Sigma
    - Asura
    - Gan Isurugi
    - Nemesis
    - Sasquatch
    - Bilstein
    - Astaroth
    - Wyzen

Nemesis' damage sucks, they failed in epic fashion if that's the case. He's a big body in body alone.