MvC Infinite CHARACTER Speculation/Request Thread

Comments

• WorstPlayerWorstPlayer Calm Yourself Joined: Posts: 4,094
    flicky wrote: »
    willseless wrote: »
    Hopefully Nemesis is just a place holder name and it's actually the original Tyrant (it won't be but I can always dream), because I'm not sure if the brains of Capcom realise this, but it's actually Leon and Claire who fought Mr. X and it was Jill who fought Nemesis, not Chris, so where they're going with that I'm not so sure. I guess they can't reuse RE5 Jill and get away with it. I hope he doesn't have his stupid fucking rocket launcher and has more moves based on his actual RE3 move set.

What his RE3 move set was outside of punches and tentacle slam?
    XyEmf_.gif
    Unless you're talking about him running faster tha Usain Bolt

That grab could be his hard knockdown or ground bounce for starters. But you kind of said what I wanted, as for me his RE3 move set was kind of limited, but he was an absolute powerhouse and stopped for nothing, and that's how I'd like to see him implemented this time around. I'd rather have a more limited Nemesis with super armour or hyper armour than a penis tenticle rocket wielding monstrosity, because in RE3 he's relentless, he's fast, he's a stalker and a survivor, with multiple forms, not just a slow sluggish tenticle zoner in a trench coat. You know, as chris is firing his machine gun at Nemesis he should have the ability to just walk through the bullets or other proectiles, he should have multiple forms, with melee attacks, tenticle attacks and his final boss form.

I always though the idea of a character that evolved as they took damage would be dope. I guess that would take effort and to much giving of a damn for a villain from a game that has long since been upstaged: Trench coat stage hell give it the bazooka here, Tentacle bareback stage, get that super armor run game going, finally going into big blob arse monster teeth stage. Could have made the final stage do crazy damage but he can't block and he'd be almost dead before turning so it evens out. (Make people grand finish it with supers only or something)

Shit, caught me in dreaming/wishlist mode you arse hole!
  • just5moreminutesjust5moreminutes Remember me now, Yipes? Joined: Posts: 7,389
    And here I just wanted a downward ground rocket so he can hit things in front of him.
  • GhostTearGhostTear Abyss Walker Joined: Posts: 1,929
    1...MORE...DAY!!!
    jedah_by_kenpudiosaki.jpg
    edited July 15
    DEtgLewUQAEN3fx.jpg:large
    I doubt the game will only have a 24 character starting roster come release. For two reasons. Gamora is already in essentially. Any thoughts or ideas that Venom will be dlc is negated because capcom themselves said all dlc will be new characters.
    12_mvcinewscreens01.jpg?quality=65&strip=all
    Maybe I am taking it out of context but Venom is not new to the series so that rules him out and this makes him and gamora more than 24. Not to mention ghost rider, dorm, firebrand, nemesis, hagger, and frank west have yet to be revealed. (granted if they are even in.)
    DCPlCgVXYAAWB98.jpg:large
    ffffffffucccccckckkkkkkkkkkk. starting roster will be 30. Wintersolider and either hunter or jedah will be announced as new dlc. Going by the datemine leak this is my prediction. Ryce said he was "surprised" they got this character in so my bet is Jedah is going to be in the game and Hunter is going to be DLC. So tomorrow we will see a lot and hopefully the rest of the remaining roster and the two new dlc characters. Or they will probably spread it out for a late August reveal and show the last 2 remaining dlc characters.

edit: starting roster being 30 is more than likely cause of how the character select screen goes by 6 characters in a column. season pass has 6 characters to fill the next column. UMVC3 at maxed had 48.
    3yuhB7l.png

Don't judge me. I'm bored and this was actually quite fine. As always. Get your popcorn ready. Or not. idc.
    tenor.gif
  • The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu COULD YOU NAME ALL THE CHARACTERS APPEARED IN MY PIC? (spoilers is in my sig) Joined: Posts: 2,759
    edited July 15
    I already assumed that it would be along 24 then would be 30 after the 6 possible DLC after the select creen was revealed. Yet it's easy for them to add another 2 row and 1 column and that it unless they do a major redesign of the UI.

We got 3 reveal yet that possible to be part of the selection..

SFV Arcademode, Storymode with SFA3 World Tour Challenges & Vtrigger/Vskill ideas
    Arcade Mode Concepts - Better than traditional Arcade Mode | Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type | V-Trigger & V-Skill Ideas

Character Wishlist SFV, DBFZ and MVCi

My DB Characters for DBFZ
    Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    9.) Great Ape Baby or Adult Form
    10.) Syn Shenron - can transform to Omega
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Hirudegarn

Pair/Tag Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Choi with Chang in CVS2, Cait with Sith in Code Chaos, Hisuii with Kohaku in MB, Danny with Demi in the Outfoxies, Jie Mei Hua in Dong Dong Never Dies and Groove-&-Fight's Oume with Otane.
    14.) Android 18 with Andriod 17
    15.) Rose with Zamasu
    16.) Dr Jero with Andriod 19
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

Team Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Captain Commando in MVC2, Doronjo in TVC, Tronbone in MVC2 or Ace Attorney in UMVC3.
    19.) Tien - Some specials summons Chiaozu and Launch
    20.) Ginew Forces - with The Ginew Forces Plays like (Captain Commando in MVC2 or Doronjo in TVC)
    21.) Meta Cooler - Plays like Ultron in MVCi
    22.) Roshi - Some specials summons Turtle and Oolong
    23.) Napa - Summon numerous Saibamen (like Gargos Ki or Tronbone in MVC2)
    24.) Bojack

My Capcom Characters for Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite
    SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

1.) Cyber Akuma - Akuma with cybernetic enhancement, Ryu's recurring rival.
    2.) Mecha Zangief - A Zangief cloned Repliod.
    3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older version that look like Doronjo and plays like Doronjo TVC and Trone bonne combined)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- New Characters

1.) Felyne - from Monster Hunter (rival to Rocket Racoon)
    2.) Hauzer - from Warzard (Godzilla and Kaiju)
    3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku) (plays like Tekkaman Blade in TVC)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask) (plays like Yatterman -1 in TVC)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    7.) Pure and Fur - Protector of Capcom world.
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    10.) Ingrid - A crossover character
    11.) Ruby Heart - MVC2 (Magic stone involvement) Pirate
    12.) Asura - from Asura's Wrath.
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone
    14.) Nero - Devil May Cry (mix of Vergil, Dante and TVC Soki)
    15.) Shoma - Rival Schools

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

My Characters for SF5's 3rd Season on wards

Different Playstyle I want in SFV
    1.) Xianyu and Jianyu - as a pair fights like Choi and Chang in CVS2.
    2.) Delta Red Rep!! - Can play like Captain Commando.
    3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.

Characters I want to return
    1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    7.) Feilong -(with Iron Fist playstyle like in UMVC3)
    8.) Necro
    9.) Oro - all projectile are now angled diagonally like Dr Fate(Injustice2) to be different from sim & other shoto
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

Characters and concepts that need to explored before going to SF3 Timeline
    1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

Designs I want to see again in SF
    1.) Asuka (from concept design) - play like KOF kazumi and Hokuto from SFex
    2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

SFV Guest from SF expansions
    1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda
  • YawDanYawDan Joined: Posts: 662
    edited July 15
    Are you hoping for a reveal, or for him to be playable in pre-release builds of the game? I was under the impression that they could be treated as mutually exclusive.
    "This was not srk. It should not be lower than gfaqs in terms of fighting game talk, but it is. That's all because of the outbreak of girly men, which is really the fault of atheism." Cisco, UMVC3 tierlist discussion, pg 333.
    YawDan wrote: »
    Are you hoping for a reveal, or for him to be playable in pre-release builds of the game? I was under tne i pression that they could be treated as mutually exclusive.

regarding jedah? reveal and will be in the starting roster. i didnt take into account how the UI is now. whoopsies. maybe they will do something with it. but thats my prediction.
    so there is 5 left for capcom side and 4 left for marvel side. they will definitely reveal a stone too. my strong prediction is this:

2 reveals for marvel side and 3 from capcom with one of the stones being revealed too.

for the most hype and with exposure since its Evo it will be:

Jedah, Frank West, Nemesis from Capcom
    Venom, Gamora
    and one of the stones with 2 characters for dlc being revealed.

i would say spiderman too but i feel they would want to have an equal release of characters from both sides in late august.
    any who.

• YawDanYawDan Joined: Posts: 662
    edited July 15
    I haven't watched Spiderman yet so no spoilers lol, but as they've just released Homecoming, wouldn't Spiderman be a more likely reveal than Venom? Capcom has also typically gone with the most obvious reveal, such as when they revealed Captain America.

Still, I would have pegged Venom for dlc, but with the leaks that revealed Winter Soldier on-disc content among others, I don't remember seeing Venom on the list... to be honest, I don't remember the list lol.

The remaining stones properties other than souls surge were leaked too
    https://pvplive.net/c/marvel-vs-capcom-infinite-soul-and-mind-infinity-stone-leak

Edit: just looked, yes Venom's in the datamine. But seems like he'll be in the second round of dlc.
    "This was not srk. It should not be lower than gfaqs in terms of fighting game talk, but it is. That's all because of the outbreak of girly men, which is really the fault of atheism." Cisco, UMVC3 tierlist discussion, pg 333.
  • KiyaaKingKiyaaKing Joined: Posts: 924
    You think they'd reveal Venom before Spidey though? Sounds very unlikely, especially considering the recent movie release. Either they both get revealed or Venom is saved for later.
    My Characters/Teams:
    UMvC3 - Spider-Man/Magneto/Dante, Zero/Dante/Strider, Doom/Dormammu/Dante
    SSF4 - Juri, Yun, El Fuerte
    Injustice - Flash, Zod, Lex Luthor
    Skullgirls - Cerebella/Squigly, Parasoul/Double
    GGXXAC+R - Slayer, Baiken

3DS FC: 5043-2719-7330
    KiyaaKing wrote: »
    You think they'd reveal Venom before Spidey though? Sounds very unlikely, especially considering the recent movie release. Either they both get revealed or Venom is saved for later.

yeah i was thinking this too. no way they would do venom without spidey. but who knows. we already seen screenshots of gamora so i'm assuming we will see her tomorrow. i'm basing it off what would garner the most hype. they can do without spidey and just do venom by himself if they wanted to.
  • The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu COULD YOU NAME ALL THE CHARACTERS APPEARED IN MY PIC? (spoilers is in my sig) Joined: Posts: 2,759
    After the xmen demotivation of trivializing them as function, I hope spidey isn't part of that phrase.

SFV Arcademode, Storymode with SFA3 World Tour Challenges & Vtrigger/Vskill ideas
    Arcade Mode Concepts - Better than traditional Arcade Mode | Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type | V-Trigger & V-Skill Ideas

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Hirudegarn

Pair/Tag Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Choi with Chang in CVS2, Cait with Sith in Code Chaos, Hisuii with Kohaku in MB, Danny with Demi in the Outfoxies, Jie Mei Hua in Dong Dong Never Dies and Groove-&-Fight's Oume with Otane.
    15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

Team Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Captain Commando in MVC2, Doronjo in TVC, Tronbone in MVC2 or Ace Attorney in UMVC3.
    20.) Ginew Forces - with The Ginew Forces Plays like (Captain Commando in MVC2 or Doronjo in TVC)
    24.) Bojack

SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older version that look like Doronjo and plays like Doronjo TVC and Trone bonne combined)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- New Characters

3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku) (plays like Tekkaman Blade in TVC)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask) (plays like Yatterman -1 in TVC)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.

1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    8.) Necro
    9.) Oro - all projectile are now angled diagonally like Dr Fate(Injustice2) to be different from sim & other shoto
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda
    There's just no way. The X-Men are one thing, but Spider-Man is THE poster boy for Marvel. Revealing his rival before him would be like revealing Akuma before Ryu. It just wouldn't happen. Also not including him at all would be like making a SF game without Ryu. Pure madness.....
    My Characters/Teams:

• flickyflicky Joined: Posts: 409
    @ GhostTear

That leak photo of the character select has been stretched out, it doesn't represent anything we've seen. For all we know new characters could go down the sides as the more characters they tag onto the bottom the smaller the portraits will get. This is why I think it will be a 24 character roster because Capcom said that there would be 12 DLC characters and that would make 6 down the left side and 6 down the right side.
    edited July 15
    That was i thought with wolverine years ago, until the function thing

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Hirudegarn

15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

24.) Bojack

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    8.) Necro
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda
    @ GhostTear

That leak photo of the character select has been stretched out, it doesn't represent anything we've seen. For all we know new characters could go down the sides as the more characters they tag onto the bottom the smaller the portraits will get. This is why I think it will be a 24 character roster because Capcom said that there would be 12 DLC characters and that would make 6 down the left side and 6 down the right side.

i only used the leaked photo for the datamine list. i am guessing the characters will be as you said down the sides.
    That was i thought with wolverine years ago, until the function thing

Wolverine was a poster boy for the X-Men, which during the 90's/2000's were among the most popular Marvel heroes to the public, but Spidey was always Stan Lee's favorite and the image of Marvel Comics. Plus, Japan loves him apparently, so there's that.
    My Characters/Teams:

GhostTear wrote: »
    1...MORE...DAY!!!

You know NOTHING GhostTear!
    NEqWhpuLpjNSut_2_b.jpg

After hearing the DOK is a favorite of Feige and likely in Infinity War I'm now considering how my man
    could play in the new system. F-it, likely will be a nightmare but I supported the Head through Hell on Earth
    that was UMvC3 infinite may well add to use BS. Game needs a zoner with a BIG HEAD on his shoulders.
    1...MORE...DAY!!!

NEqWhpuLpjNSut_2_b.jpg

After hearing the DOK is a favorite of Feige and likely in Infinity War I'm now considering how my man
    could play in the new system. F-it, likely will be a nightmare but I supported the Head through Hell on Earth
    that was UMvC3 infinite may well add to use BS. Game needs a zoner with a BIG HEAD on his shoulders.

i'm actually sad they didn't bring him back. he was very unique and would always surprise me when i saw him on stream.
    edited July 15
    1...MORE...DAY!!!

NEqWhpuLpjNSut_2_b.jpg

i'm actually sad they didn't bring him back. he was very unique and would always surprise me when i saw him on stream.

In all honesty I full expect him in a DLC if the people or Marvel continue to support the game. He is kind of like in
    every damn marvel game there is nowadays.
  • ultrapowerlevelultrapowerlevel (SuperShadonic) Joined: Posts: 96
    Would like to hear a remix like this again while playing Psylocke.

• willselesswillseless Joined: Posts: 2,110
    1...MORE...DAY!!!

NEqWhpuLpjNSut_2_b.jpg

In all honesty I full expect him in a DLC if the people or Marvel continue to support the game. He is kind of like in
    every damn marvel game there is nowadays.

But paying for returning characters from 3? Heh.
    1...MORE...DAY!!!

NEqWhpuLpjNSut_2_b.jpg

Lv2 barrier would be sick inside of the cube.
    If they can't even do a 32 character starting roster after the file leak, then this game isn't worth it.
  • ultrapowerlevelultrapowerlevel (SuperShadonic) Joined: Posts: 96
    If they can't even do a 32 character starting roster after the file leak, then this game isn't worth it.

Probably going to be exactly 32. Same old leak of 27 but add Venom and Zero and remove Ant Man = 28.

Then Add Frank West, Haggar, Ghost Rider and Dormammu = 32

I'm wondering if maybe they'll go the MvC2 route and have unlockables, explaining the persistent character select screen and lack of new reveals. Perhaps starting out with 6 or so characters (X, Ryu, Chun-Li - Thor, Captain Marvel, Captain America) playing through story mode as you encounter them, and unlocking them as you go along. For example you don't unlock Thanos until you break him out of prison. Back in the day people had no idea who was in MvC2 until they were actually at the arcade and unlocked them there and then, I know some people don't like the fact of unlocking characters but the mystery and excitement would be a lot of fun, especially for casuals.

But let's be real, Capcom aren't exactly the brightest star in the sky are they?
  • PVL_93_RUPVL_93_RU SRK's Capcom Pro Tour Ambassador Joined: Posts: 9,775
    SRK's Story Thread Crew:
    • bakfromon, Miðgarðsorm, & Lord Vega - Translations and Lore info
    • just5moreminutes - Story Mode v2.0
    • Doctrine Dark - Character Bios and Endings
    • Shockdingo - The paragraph writer
    • YagamiFire & Darc Requiem - The thread MVPs
    • Cestus - the Dolls endorser
    • The Shakunetsu - The character concept machine
    • Caio_Lins - The CFN profile cropper
    • Daemos - The thread dictator, also a Bison fanboy
    • DarthEnder - The bullshit caller

Also starring (but not limited to):
    Mykka, Scotia, Hawkingbird, TrueBackLash, Chun-Li_Forever, Kecka, ruthless_nash, mikros, ...
    edited July 15
    PVL_93_RU wrote: »

I've already predicted it, Wolverine, Cyclops and Phoenix DLC. Quote for future reference.

This story appears to be semi-canon and while there's no room of him in sight, besides X and Thor, Star Lord seems to be the main character. If you read his bio you essentially get a run down of everything that's happening in this game.
    Peter Quill, together with the rest of the Guardians, Nova, and Thanos traveled into the Cancerverse in order to stop Mar-Vel and the Old Ones whom Mar-Vel served."

The cancerverse... Sigma and Ultron using the infinity stones to try and create a universe that is void of the "cancer" of biological life.
    Peter and his team intercepted a conversation that revealed the Shi'ar were planing on abducting a teenage Jean Grey and put her on trial for the crimes of her older self. Peter decided to go and alert the X-Men but arrived too late, as the Shi'ar had already taken Jean. The X-Men and the Guardians teamed up to rescue her, and in route to the Shi'ar empire, he met Kitty Pryde, the leader of the X-Men.

The absence of X-Men in the base roster because the story hasn't developed to the point of Jean Grey yet and have no involvement in Star Lord's activities.
    After escaping from Spartax, Peter decided to search for a very powerful gem to seetle his feud with Thanos once and for all.

The irony of Star Lord searching for a powerful gem to settle a score with the master of the Infinity Stones.

Soon after finding Agent Venom, the Guardians came into contact with the Klyntar, the original race of symbiotes.

Venom and the original race of symbiots , part of Peter Quill's story.

I could go on. But this game seems to be sidelining GotG canon, with Star Lord's adeventures at the centre, and the X-Men play a large roll in that. I think they're playing this the way
    It should be played, this isn't a dream
    match, Star Lord hasn't met the X-Men yet and thus there's no place for them in the base roster, but absolutely doesn't rule them out in the future. And this is probably why they went with a story demo, because of the huge emphasis on how neatly it fits with both the comics and MCU canon.
    edited July 15
    Sorry please delete.

I don't get it. What in this article confirms the 2019 dlc? If anything, I expect X-Men dlc next year.
    My Characters/Teams:

• HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 25,398

I don't get it. What in this article confirms the 2019 dlc? If anything, I expect X-Men dlc next year.

He thinks Capcom will release X-Men DLC in conjunction with the film's release. I don't see Marvel giving the ok to promote a Fox movie in that fashion.
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
    SFV Lounge discord: https://discord.gg/Tp23Ccr

He thinks Capcom will release X-Men DLC in conjunction with the film's release. I don't see Marvel giving the ok to promote a Fox movie in that fashion.

Ah, yeah not likely. Though they did kinda do it in UMVC3 with the Days of Future Past stage. There was no real comic-related reason to give that arc attention and the Fox movie had to have been in development by then.
    My Characters/Teams:

I'm wondering if maybe they'll go the MvC2 route and have unlockables, explaining the persistent character select screen and lack of new reveals. Perhaps starting out with 6 or so characters (X, Ryu, Chun-Li - Thor, Captain Marvel, Captain America) playing through story mode as you encounter them, and unlocking them as you go along. For example you don't unlock Thanos until you break him out of prison. Back in the day people had no idea who was in MvC2 until they were actually at the arcade and unlocked them there and then, I know some people don't like the fact of unlocking characters but the mystery and excitement would be a lot of fun, especially for casuals.

But let's be real, Capcom aren't exactly the brightest star in the sky are they?

Even for Vanilla MvC3, we still got Taskmaster/Sentinel/Akuma/Hsien-Ko reveals before the game launched.
    I feel like Yoshinori Ono is secretly working on this project.
    edited July 16
    IT IS TIME! CUE EPIC MUSIC!

I PRESENT TO YOU BELIEVERS OF THE CAPCOM FAITH THE NEW RELIGION. HAIL YOUR NEW MIGHTY LORD!
    95ff7c11a333ac73c415f57b6c00206d9dbf86c2_hq.jpg

Post edited by GhostTear on
    Shillism is nothing more than the noises reasonable people make when in the presence of function dogma.

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Hirudegarn

15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

24.) Bojack

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    8.) Necro
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda
    Shillism is nothing more than the noises reasonable people make when in the presence of function dogma.
    Agreed. Shilling is just a function of the universe multiplied by infinity.
    IT IS TIME! CUE EPIC MUSIC!

I PRESENT TO YOU BELIEVERS OF THE CAPCOM FAITH THE NEW RELIGION. HAIL YOUR NEW MIGHTY LORD!
    95ff7c11a333ac73c415f57b6c00206d9dbf86c2_hq.jpg

I don't have a personal investment in Jedah, but I am happy he's being included. I don't think this is very likely given the criticism in VS, but I would really like to see the Fetus of God stage make a return. I mean, if you're going to include one of the most disturbingly animated Darkstalkers you gotta go all-in, am I right?
    My Characters/Teams:

• Legend IILegend II Living Legend sequel. Joined: Posts: 2,466 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Would like to hear a remix like this again while playing Psylocke.

The best Psylocke theme is and forever will be the one from Mutant Apocalypse from SNES.

Never lose your dignity for anyone.
    KOF 14: Clark, Kula, Mai and Yuri, Ryuji, Terry
    Street Fighter 5: Laura, Guile
    Is it time yet?

giphy.gif
    edited July 16
    wrong post

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Hirudegarn

15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

24.) Bojack

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    8.) Necro
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda
    So now that Jedah is confirmed, are we ready to accept the leak list?
    My Characters/Teams:

No because the list doesn't have Star Lord on it!!!! But it's probably true. Surely they can't not include Star Lord.

No because the list doesn't have Star Lord on it!!!! But it's probably true. Surely they can't not include Star Lord.

Also relevant:
    yoooo. i predicted the reveals! where my props son? this is how you give thanks to your prophet?
    edited July 16
    Who's missing on the other row? Capcom side?

Devilot, Hauzer, Tessa? Ingrid? Ruby Heart? Asura? Captain Commando? Jin? Power Stone Rep? Plasma Sword Rep? Breath of Fire Rep? Rival School? Monster Hunter Rep (Felyne) ?

My guess is Asura or Devilot?

What they need in the next row?

Venom, Spidey, Starlord

What I want to see in Capcom side

Mech Zangief, Cyber Akuma and Devilot

I hope the rest of Capcom reveal would be brand new and no more returning from UMVC3 in Capcom side

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Hirudegarn

15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

24.) Bojack

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    8.) Necro
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda
  • UnSaxon51UnSaxon51 HELL FIRE, DARK FIRE Joined: Posts: 3,937
    Leak list is looking pretty likely now that Gamora and Jedah are confirmed.
    I'm fine with that.
    NNID/XboxLive: UnSaxon51

The real reason Ridley isn't in Smash

"Haggar is Newton's Laws of Motion, the character." ~ ThatJollyOldBastid

"Mac is knocking the fabulous right out of Marth!" ~ Saitsu
    Alright my children of the new faith that is Jedah Dohma. He has allowed me to give you insight to whats to come. Going off the datamine list, which he has told me is 100% correct, we will have a starting roster of 30 with the characters. Those under "Not Revealed" are the remaining characters that will be available at launch. The rest are DLC.

Hunter and Solider are going to be DLC. We haven't seen either of them. Dahren Mohran has made a appearance in the story mode just like Black Panther so I'm basing it off of that. The remaining two DLC characters are unknown.

65 more days until MVCI is released. Have fun until then.

Datamine List for Reference
    Screen_Shot_2017_07_16_at_4_15_56_PM.png

My Prediction List
    Screen_Shot_2017_07_16_at_4_41_07_PM.png