MvC Infinite CHARACTER Speculation/Request Thread

Comments

• The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu COULD YOU NAME ALL THE CHARACTERS APPEARED IN MY PIC? (spoilers is in my sig) Joined: Posts: 3,057
    I main Haggar and I want him in SFV, but this time around he needs to give way to another grappler either Victor, Mech Gief or Hugo.

I know his an extraordinary man, but we need something bizarre and otherworldly... in MVCi

We had enough magic satchel and over the top characters in the males already.

SFV Arcademode, Storymode with SFA3 World Tour Challenges & Vtrigger/Vskill ideas
    Arcade Mode Concepts - Better than traditional Arcade Mode | Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type | V-Trigger & V-Skill Ideas

Character Wishlist SFV, DBFZ and MVCi

My DB Characters for DBFZ
    Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    9.) Great Ape Baby or Adult Form
    10.) Syn Shenron - can transform to Omega
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Hirudegarn

Pair/Tag Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Choi with Chang in CVS2, Cait with Sith in Code Chaos, Hisuii with Kohaku in MB, Danny with Demi in the Outfoxies, Jie Mei Hua in Dong Dong Never Dies and Groove-&-Fight's Oume with Otane.
    14.) Android 18 with Andriod 17
    15.) Rose with Zamasu
    16.) Dr Jero with Andriod 19
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

Team Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Captain Commando in MVC2, Doronjo in TVC, Tronbone in MVC2 or Ace Attorney in UMVC3.
    19.) Tien - Some specials summons Chiaozu and Launch
    20.) Ginew Forces - with The Ginew Forces Plays like (Captain Commando in MVC2 or Doronjo in TVC)
    21.) Meta Cooler - Plays like Ultron in MVCi
    22.) Roshi - Some specials summons Turtle and Oolong
    23.) Napa - Summon numerous Saibamen (like Gargos Ki or Tronbone in MVC2)
    24.) Bojack

My Capcom Characters for Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite
    SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

1.) Cyber Akuma - Akuma with cybernetic enhancement, Ryu's recurring rival.
    2.) Mecha Zangief - A Zangief cloned Repliod.
    3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older version that look like Doronjo and plays like Doronjo TVC and Trone bonne combined)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- New Characters

1.) Felyne - from Monster Hunter (rival to Rocket Racoon)
    2.) Hauzer - from Warzard (Godzilla and Kaiju)
    3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku) (plays like Tekkaman Blade in TVC)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask) (plays like Yatterman -1 in TVC)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    7.) Pure and Fur - Protector of Capcom world.
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    10.) Ingrid - A crossover character
    11.) Ruby Heart - MVC2 (Magic stone involvement) Pirate
    12.) Asura - from Asura's Wrath.
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone
    14.) Nero - Devil May Cry (mix of Vergil, Dante and TVC Soki)
    15.) Shoma - Rival Schools

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

My Characters for SF5's 3rd Season on wards

Different Playstyle I want in SFV
    1.) Xianyu and Jianyu - as a pair fights like Choi and Chang in CVS2.
    2.) Delta Red Rep!! - Can play like Captain Commando.
    3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.

Characters I want to return
    1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    7.) Feilong -(with Iron Fist playstyle like in UMVC3)
    8.) Necro
    9.) Oro - all projectile are now angled diagonally like Dr Fate(Injustice2) to be different from sim & other shoto
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

Characters and concepts that need to explored before going to SF3 Timeline
    1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

Designs I want to see again in SF
    1.) Asuka (from concept design) - play like KOF kazumi and Hokuto from SFex
    2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

SFV Guest from SF expansions
    1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda
  • ChunLiXiaoyuFanChunLiXiaoyuFan Four-Thousand Years of Chinese History Joined: Posts: 97
    Victor isn't getting in, you imbeciles. =P
    "Prepare yourself!" - Ling Xiaoyu, Tekken 7: Fated Retribution
    Favorite video game characters: Tekken: Ling Xiaoyu and Alisa Boscanovich
    Street Fighter: Chun-Li and Cammy

Steam Username: ChunLiXiaoyuFan
  • PSYCH0J0SHPSYCH0J0SH Joined: Posts: 5,469
    What's your vector victor
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

GigaMaidens on twitter - on deviantArt - on Discord

• umgogoumgogo The Memory Protector Joined: Posts: 239 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    PSYCH0J0SH wrote: »
    If Leon gets in, I think he could have a gun-fu style to differentiate himself from Chris. I can't really think of any fighting game characters that use Gun-fu.

So in other words he'd just be a worse version of Dante without a sword. Pass.

Dante uses Gun Fu, and Luma Humeki from Vanguard Princess also uses it. When has Leon ever used it?

Leon's "five-action dual Wing Shooter combo" in RE6 kind of uses it. If they expaned upon it and added more RE weapons like remote bombs, flash grenades and acid rounds would validate his inclusion.

Also, Noel Vermillion of BlazBlue uses Gun-Fu, albeit an exaggerated version of it.

Hello, child. Shall we continue your lessons?
  • just5moreminutesjust5moreminutes Eagle will return Joined: Posts: 7,720
    edited May 20
    Victor isn't getting in, you imbeciles. =P

-Reposts he said/she said leaks off Reddit without links
    -Calls people imbeciles

I'm shaking in me wee boots here. But Victor's boots don't stay small
    victor-kick.gif
    Now begone with ye
    vic-lp.gif
    There's important work to be done
    tumblr_nwntndZSKN1r7sijxo1_500.gif

EDIT: fixed the gifs, don't post images from mobile folks
    Post edited by just5moreminutes on
  • Negative-Zer0Negative-Zer0 Joined: Posts: 9,688
    I'm pretty sure that's a she. A young girl at that.
    “I was trying to take the easy way out by running away from everything. No matter the pain, I will keep living. So when I die, I'll feel I did the best I could.” - Koala
  • MaxmanMaxman Joined: Posts: 1,812
    umgogo wrote: »
    If Leon gets in, I think he could have a gun-fu style to differentiate himself from Chris. I can't really think of any fighting game characters that use Gun-fu.

Dante uses Gun Fu, and Luma Humeki from Vanguard Princess also uses it. When has Leon ever used it?

Leon's "five-action dual Wing Shooter combo" in RE6 kind of uses it. If they expaned upon it and added more RE weapons like remote bombs, flash grenades and acid rounds would validate his inclusion.

Also, Noel Vermillion of BlazBlue uses Gun-Fu, albeit an exaggerated version of it.

Still a better fit than Hugo
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 25,933
    Tom Hardy got cast to be Venom in Sony's spin-off movie. Venom being on the roster getting higher.
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
  • ChunLiXiaoyuFanChunLiXiaoyuFan Four-Thousand Years of Chinese History Joined: Posts: 97
    Assuming if this is the final base roster for MvCI at launch. I have no problems with it whatsoever. =D

CAPCOM:

Ryu
    Asura
    Nash
    Chun-Li
    Mike Haggar
    Captain Commando
    Jin Saotome
    Hunter (Monster Hunter)
    Dante
    Nero
    Mega Man X
    Zero
    Morrigan
    Felicia
    Jedah
    Arthur
    Firebrand
    Strider Hiryu
    Frank West
    Nathan Spencer
    Chris Redfield
    Leon S. Kennedy

MARVEL:

Captain Marvel
    Iron Man
    Captain America
    Black Panther
    Hulk
    Thor
    Hawkeye
    Black Widow
    Vision
    Spider-Man
    Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan)
    Venom
    Dr. Octopus
    Daredevil
    Iron Fist
    Luke Cage
    Doctor Strange
    Ant-Man
    Star-Lord
    Rocket Raccoon w/ Groot
    Thanos
    Ultron

Assuming if this is the final base roster for MvCI at launch. I have no problems with it whatsoever. =D

Did you not listen to what I said about reposting the same list every page, it's bordering on spam at this point

Did you not listen to what I said about reposting the same list every page, it's bordering on spam at this point

Whatever, you elitist asshole. >:(

Whatever, you elitist asshole. >:(

It's not my fault you were bullied in middle school
    1366216410241.gif
  • The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu COULD YOU NAME ALL THE CHARACTERS APPEARED IN MY PIC? (spoilers is in my sig) Joined: Posts: 3,057
    Observing the trends on wishlist looks like Gene had fade into obscurity, while Asura has a strong appeal to be mentioned and refer continously.

While other just choose rep from a popular franchise without liking and knowing the franchise and the character they prefer to be in.

Some choose by current promotion, visual design, personality/attitude, story and popular demands.

SFV Arcademode, Storymode with SFA3 World Tour Challenges & Vtrigger/Vskill ideas
    Arcade Mode Concepts - Better than traditional Arcade Mode | Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type | V-Trigger & V-Skill Ideas

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Hirudegarn

Pair/Tag Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Choi with Chang in CVS2, Cait with Sith in Code Chaos, Hisuii with Kohaku in MB, Danny with Demi in the Outfoxies, Jie Mei Hua in Dong Dong Never Dies and Groove-&-Fight's Oume with Otane.
    15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

Team Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Captain Commando in MVC2, Doronjo in TVC, Tronbone in MVC2 or Ace Attorney in UMVC3.
    20.) Ginew Forces - with The Ginew Forces Plays like (Captain Commando in MVC2 or Doronjo in TVC)
    24.) Bojack

SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older version that look like Doronjo and plays like Doronjo TVC and Trone bonne combined)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- New Characters

3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku) (plays like Tekkaman Blade in TVC)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask) (plays like Yatterman -1 in TVC)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.

1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    8.) Necro
    9.) Oro - all projectile are now angled diagonally like Dr Fate(Injustice2) to be different from sim & other shoto
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda
    I still have hope for Gene.
  • Doctrine DarkDoctrine Dark Giving your waifu the pipeu Joined: Posts: 6,966
    Never played Godhand, but Gene looks like he was made for an MVC game.

I really hope both him and Asura get in the base roster.
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
    PSN: SP_Wesker215/XBL: SP Wesker215
    Super Street Fighter Plot Guide II
    Street Fighter V: Cammy Marvel: Jill/Dante/Magneto
    Guilty Gear Revelator: Venom King of Fighters XIV: Hein/Mature/Kyo
    I don't particularly care for Gene but I'd like him in to hear his theme music.

edited May 20
    Actually, it'd be way cool to see him give Captain Marvel a spanking. Let's see him desecrate those feminist icons, hell fucking yes.

He gets a spanking move that only works on girls. Hard counter to Morrigan. Seriously crazy shit. I'm loving it already.

NeoGAF would have an aneurysm, so this needs to happen.

• JookeyJookey You have faced a knight, and lost! Joined: Posts: 198
    I don't particularly care for Gene but I'd like him in to hear his theme music.

They may be more inclined to use this song from the game:

Seeing as it has his name in the title, but it would be hype if they used the credits song instead.
  • Diek StiekemDiek Stiekem Team triple terror for MvCi Joined: Posts: 2,589 mod

I think he's also referring to Leon's gunplay in the recent Resident Evil Vendetta trailer.
    Which would set him apart from being just another gun using character.

"Such Heroic Nonsense!"

PSN: DiekStiekem
    XBL: DiekStiekemSRK
  • Legend IILegend II Living Legend sequel. Joined: Posts: 2,521 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I want Gamora. The real Gamora.

The best martial artist in the whole Marvel Universe, the warrior ninja/kung-fu/ badass with her cybernetics boosts, healing factor and Godslayer sword, Gamora. The one they call, the deadliest woman in the universe and with good reason.

There is too much sausage in this game again and a lack of pure martial artists. Since she is Thanos' daughter with an ongoing ATM, and there is definitely a lack of Marvel females and the theme is control of the gems, Gamora with her linkage to Thanos, Adam Warlock and the Guardians, this is her perfect chance for her debut.

I'll even take her shitty MCU design as long as her gameplay reflects her comic self and badassery.

I want my Gamora/Thanos, father and daughter badasses in this game. She has so many possibilities with her sword skills, super strenght, super speed, healing factor and her extense knowledge in almost all the martial arts of the universe.

Gamora for the base roster or Gamora for DLC. I don't care, just bring her.

Never lose your dignity for anyone.
    KOF 14: Clark, Kula, Mai and Yuri, Ryuji, Terry
    Street Fighter 5: Laura, Abigail, Kolin
  • willselesswillseless Joined: Posts: 2,497
    Legend II wrote: »
    I want Gamora. The real Gamora.

The best martial artist in the whole Marvel Universe, the warrior ninja/kung-fu/ badass with her cybernetics boosts, healing factor and Godslayer sword, Gamora. The one they call, the deadliest woman in the universe and with good reason.

There is too much sausage in this game again and a lack of pure martial artists. Since she is Thanos' daughter with an ongoing ATM, and there is definitely a lack of Marvel females and the theme is control of the gems, Gamora with her linkage to Thanos, Adam Warlock and the Guardians, this is her perfect chance for her debut.

I'll even take her shitty MCU design as long as her gameplay reflects her comic self and badassery.

I want my Gamora/Thanos, father and daughter badasses in this game. She has so many possibilities with her sword skills, super strenght, super speed, healing factor and her extense knowledge in almost all the martial arts of the universe.

Gamora for the base roster or Gamora for DLC. I don't care, just bring her.

Movies really can't show us what a character is capable of, heh? Everytime I see someone asking for Star Lord and Gamora, I can only think about dance meme off and generic martial artist #35.
  • Legend IILegend II Living Legend sequel. Joined: Posts: 2,521 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Is funny because Starlord is indeed a maverick but does have a more serious personality. You'll never see Starlord doing that goofy stuff in the comics, that's all Pratts.

And Gamora is in the same boat as Odinson in the MCU. They are both ultra nerfed compared to their comic selves.
    Never lose your dignity for anyone.
    KOF 14: Clark, Kula, Mai and Yuri, Ryuji, Terry
    Street Fighter 5: Laura, Abigail, Kolin
  • willselesswillseless Joined: Posts: 2,497
    Is funny because Starlord is indeed a maverick but does have a more serious personality. You'll never see Starlord doing that goofy stuff in the comics, that's all Pratts.

And Gamora is in the same boat as Odinson in the MCU. They are both ultra nerfed compared to their comic selves.

It's too late now.

So is Strange. MCU essentially turned him into magic Tony Stark.
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Let's Hit the Climax! Joined: Posts: 25,220

So is Strange. MCU essentially turned him into magic Tony Stark.

Strange was already acting like that in his new book. That one I won't put on the movies.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
    willseless wrote: »
    I'm bored, so let's make some speculation.

In this interview, right after the game was revealed, his wishlist is: Dante, Nero, and Sigma.
    Sigma is confirmed.
    Now this is his latest wishlist on Twitter.

Notice the lack of Nero? He probably has insider info, being the biggest face of Mahvel. Maybe he slipped up when removing Sigma from his wishlist after he got confirmed, and removed Nero too, since he knows he will be in?
    *removes tinfoil hat*

Interesting! So he possibly add names like Guy? Gambit? Strider Hien? Punisher? Ken? Vile and Ada Wong? as a diversion?

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Hirudegarn

15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

24.) Bojack

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    8.) Necro
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda
  • JookeyJookey You have faced a knight, and lost! Joined: Posts: 198
    In that short Rocket/Groot teaser, Groot especially looked like he was pulled straight from the first movie. I'd be expecting Star-Lord and Gamora to look very similar to their movie selfs.
  • PVL_93_RUPVL_93_RU When's Dragon Ball? Joined: Posts: 10,342
    Yipes' updated wishlist is sick. I just don't like the idea of Guy when there's Strider, and Ken when there's Ryu. Honestly Ryu only exists in MVC cuz he's a poster boy for Street Fighter, if we're gonna pull a Street Fighter rep in addition to Ryu and Chun there's 70+ characters to choose from, some of which never appeared in the crossovers before
    SRK's Story Thread Crew:
    • bakfromon, Miðgarðsorm, & Lord Vega - Translations and Lore info
    • just5moreminutes - Story Mode v2.0
    • Doctrine Dark - Character Bios and Endings
    • Shockdingo - The paragraph writer
    • YagamiFire & Darc Requiem - The thread MVPs
    • Cestus - the Dolls endorser
    • The Shakunetsu - The character concept machine
    • Caio_Lins - The CFN profile cropper
    • Daemos - The thread dictator, also a Bison fanboy
    • DarthEnder - The bullshit caller

Also starring (but not limited to):
    Mykka, Scotia, Hawkingbird, TrueBackLash, Chun-Li_Forever, Kecka, ruthless_nash, mikros, ...
  • RLAAMJR.RLAAMJR. Test Joined: Posts: 760
    Storm, Ingrid, BB Hood, Jedah, Phoenix Wright and Megaman X for MVCI
    "You should have not tangled with nature!" - Storm, X-men vs Street Fighter

Favorite Street Fighter Character: Ingrid
    Favorite Tekken Character: Lili
    Favorite Marvel vs Capcom Character: Ororo Munroe aka Storm
    Favorite Mortal Kombat character: Reptile
    Favorite Darkstalkers character: Bulleta/B.B. Hood

• KingSlenderKingSlender Joined: Posts: 55
    If Shoma was in this game I could see a very cool baseball mechanic working with him. Not a generic powerup from homeruns but actual baseball mechanics. Venom esque pool/baseball mechanics where he tosses a ball in the air and hits it with his bat. Catches that same baseball with another move. Different baseball throws like corkscrew and whatever else is a baseball throw.

Shoma was my favorite character from RS/PJ

In the old games his grand slam super had a "sweet spot" hit box that made correct spacing give it higher damage-- a base steal taunt/stance that Jill used in MvC3. I dont remember if he could bat away projectiles but he should be able to swat away soul fists.

I type all this out knowing full well my man won't be in the game but I want to believe.

Nation: U.S.A.
    Date of Birth: 2.9.1961
    Height: 6'5"
    Weight: 280lb.
    Specialty: Back Breaker
    PVL_93_RU wrote: »
    Yipes' updated wishlist is sick. I just don't like the idea of Guy when there's Strider, and Ken when there's Ryu. Honestly Ryu only exists in MVC cuz he's a poster boy for Street Fighter, if we're gonna pull a Street Fighter rep in addition to Ryu and Chun there's 70+ characters to choose from, some of which never appeared in the crossovers before

His choices are possible to be something relative to whom he knows like Strider is to Guy and Striderhien, Ada wong is to Leon and so fort.

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Hirudegarn

15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

24.) Bojack

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    8.) Necro
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda
  • ultrapowerlevelultrapowerlevel (SuperShadonic) Joined: Posts: 109
    edited May 20
    Going by the leaks that Ryce, Rikurikumore, and SaikyoBro have provided so far, this may be the base roster that we're officially getting at launch if I'm not mistaken. :)

CAPCOM: Ryu, Asura, Nash, Chun-Li, Mike Haggar, Captain Commando, Jin Saotome, Hunter (Monster Hunter), Dante, Nero, Mega Man X, Zero, Morrigan, Felicia, Jedah, Arthur, Firebrand, Strider Hiryu, Frank West, Nathan Spencer, Chris Redfield, Leon S. Kennedy

MARVEL: Captain Marvel, Iron Man, Captain America, Black Panther, Hulk, Thor, Hawkeye, Black Widow, Vision, Spider-Man, Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan), Venom, Dr. Octopus, Daredevil, Iron Fist, Luke Cage, Doctor Strange, Ant-Man, Star-Lord, Rocket Raccoon w/ Groot, Thanos, Ultron

That's actually a pretty decent list for me.

Though are we really gonna get 44 characters in base roster? I really doubt it. I hope its true though.

Though later down the line. I would love to see Edward Falcon, Gene, Psylocke, Gambit and Cyclops added to the game. Would literally make the roster perfect for me.

• PVL_93_RUPVL_93_RU When's Dragon Ball? Joined: Posts: 10,342
    Yeah this game isn't getting more than 30 characters unless Capcom is willing to basically recycle most of UMVC3's roster
    SRK's Story Thread Crew:
    • bakfromon, Miðgarðsorm, & Lord Vega - Translations and Lore info
    • just5moreminutes - Story Mode v2.0
    • Doctrine Dark - Character Bios and Endings
    • Shockdingo - The paragraph writer
    • YagamiFire & Darc Requiem - The thread MVPs
    • Cestus - the Dolls endorser
    • The Shakunetsu - The character concept machine
    • Caio_Lins - The CFN profile cropper
    • Daemos - The thread dictator, also a Bison fanboy
    • DarthEnder - The bullshit caller

Also starring (but not limited to):
    Mykka, Scotia, Hawkingbird, TrueBackLash, Chun-Li_Forever, Kecka, ruthless_nash, mikros, ...
  • dragondude626dragondude626 Joined: Posts: 57
    PVL_93_RU wrote: »
    Yeah this game isn't getting more than 30 characters unless Capcom is willing to basically recycle most of UMVC3's roster

E3/SDCC/Evo at six characters a piece with one extra capcom character is an additonal 19 characters.

That equals 34.

Don't underestimate what Capcom will do if this game actually sells 2 million like they plan to, which is feasible for a game with Marvel in the title that's getting the kind of marketing we've seen so far. If churning out characters is profitable (particularly rehashing UMvC3 characters), then the roster has the potential to get rather large so long as people keep buying characters.

I want to believe!! I don't care of refurbishing 3D assets, but please I hope the initial roster at least more than 30 excluding DLC and with decent amount of content not just story mode, versus, online and trial.

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Hirudegarn

15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

24.) Bojack

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    8.) Necro
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda
  • Doctrine DarkDoctrine Dark Giving your waifu the pipeu Joined: Posts: 6,966
    If the variants are anything to go by, that already implies there'll be 20 Marvel characters alone.
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
    PSN: SP_Wesker215/XBL: SP Wesker215
    Super Street Fighter Plot Guide II
    Street Fighter V: Cammy Marvel: Jill/Dante/Magneto
    Guilty Gear Revelator: Venom King of Fighters XIV: Hein/Mature/Kyo