MvC Infinite CHARACTER Speculation/Request Thread

Comments

• The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu Mystic Stone Jeweled Ryu Joined: Posts: 3,678
    NoChart wrote: »
    Given the SF4 homage in Asura's Wrath, I feel like Asura is a lock for MvCI. We'll see him and a rep from the Monster Hunter series for sure.

@NoChart

the only posible and known creatures are Feylne

latest?cb=20100131103837

interesting pair

Guardians_of_the_Galaxy_Rocket_movie_poster.jpg

SFV Arcademode, Storymode with SFA3 World Tour Challenges & Vtrigger/Vskill ideas
    Arcade Mode Concepts - Better than traditional Arcade Mode | Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type | V-Trigger & V-Skill Ideas

Character Wishlist SFV, DBFZ and MVCi

My DB Characters for DBFZ
    Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    9.) Great Ape Baby or Adult Form
    10.) Syn Shenron - can transform to Omega
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

Pair/Tag Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Choi with Chang in CVS2, Cait with Sith in Code Chaos, Hisuii with Kohaku in MB, Danny with Demi in the Outfoxies, Jie Mei Hua in Dong Dong Never Dies and Groove-&-Fight's Oume with Otane.
    14.) Android 18 with Andriod 17
    15.) Rose with Zamasu
    16.) Dr Jero with Andriod 19
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

Team Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Captain Commando in MVC2, Doronjo in TVC, Tronbone in MVC2 or Ace Attorney in UMVC3.
    19.) Tien - Some specials summons Chiaozu and Launch
    20.) Ginew Forces - with The Ginew Forces Plays like (Captain Commando in MVC2 or Doronjo in TVC)
    21.) Meta Cooler - Plays like Ultron in MVCi
    22.) Roshi - Some specials summons Turtle and Oolong
    23.) Napa - Summon numerous Saibamen (like Gargos Ki or Tronbone in MVC2)
    24.) Bojack

My Capcom Characters for Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite
    SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

1.) Cyber Akuma - Akuma with cybernetic enhancement, Ryu's recurring rival.
    2.) Mecha Zangief - A Zangief cloned Repliod.
    3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older version that look like Doronjo and plays like Doronjo TVC and Trone bonne combined)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- New Characters

1.) Felyne - from Monster Hunter (rival to Rocket Racoon)
    2.) Hauzer - from Warzard (Godzilla and Kaiju)
    3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku) (plays like Tekkaman Blade in TVC)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask) (plays like Yatterman -1 in TVC)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    7.) Pure and Fur - Protector of Capcom world.
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    10.) Ingrid - A crossover character
    11.) Ruby Heart - MVC2 (Magic stone involvement) Pirate
    12.) Asura - from Asura's Wrath.
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone
    14.) Nero - Devil May Cry (mix of Vergil, Dante and TVC Soki)
    15.) Shoma - Rival Schools

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

My Characters for SF5's 3rd Season on wards

Different Playstyle I want in SFV
    1.) Xianyu and Jianyu - as a pair fights like Choi and Chang in CVS2.
    2.) Delta Red Rep!! - Can play like Captain Commando.
    3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.

Characters I want to return
    1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    7.) Feilong -(with Iron Fist playstyle like in UMVC3)
    8.) Necro
    9.) Oro - all projectile are now angled diagonally like Dr Fate(Injustice2) to be different from sim & other shoto
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

Characters and concepts that need to explored before going to SF3 Timeline
    1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

Designs I want to see again in SF
    1.) Asuka (from concept design) - play like KOF kazumi and Hokuto from SFex
    2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

SFV Guest from SF expansions
    1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

Extra Battle and Cameo Costumes

http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/216908/extra-battle-thoughts-and-ideas-for-dlc-costumes-and-npc-encounters
  • ES_CurseES_Curse Get ready for emanci-PAIN SON Joined: Posts: 8,345
    I don't do incomplete games that become complete after five years. I'm an offline player I don't do fighting games made strictly for online play. For all we know this could be a service game as well, especially if they want to get it out next year.

Capcom doesn't have a lot of "big" characters that can co-exist, since most of them are wrestlers that would take up the same "grappler" spot.

- Sigma
    - Haggar/Zangief/Hugo/Biff (or other Slam Masters rep)
    - Asura
    - Tron/PTX/Devilotte (or other Cyberbots rep)
    - Gan Isurugi
    - Nemesis
    - Sasquatch
    - Bilstein
    - Astaroth
    - Wyzen

I guess they have more than I thought.

The big body characters ain't meant to be grapplers. They are characters meant to kill you using fewest moves possible. Guys like Hagger are meant to be grapplers. Someone like Nemesis isn't.

Nemesis' damage sucks, they failed in epic fashion if that's the case. He's a big body in body alone.

Nemesis is meant to kill with resets. Being able to end most characters after 2-3 combos (meterless or meter neutral) would have been pretty good if TACs and the top tiers in general didn't do that better.
    formerly just5moreminutes. I guess the clock ran out.
  • Legend IILegend II Living Legend sequel. Joined: Posts: 2,595 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited December 2016
    Magegg wrote: »
    Ephidel wrote: »
    Interesting that you have Hayato there, I would give another SG character a chance though
    Give me the mamacita June please to the game :D

tumblr_lef4sivR8H1qe0zu5o1_500.png

June > Every other Capcom babe except Jill, Poison and Laura.

In hotness at least.
    Never lose your dignity for anyone.
    MvCI: Gamora/Thanos, Gamora/Sigma
    KOF 14: Clark, Kula, Mai and Yuri, Ryuji, Terry
    Street Fighter 5: Laura, Abigail, Kolin
  • KoKuTanAlecKoKuTanAlec Joined: Posts: 9
    edited December 2016
    VASaga wrote: »
    Street Fighter has its own game. Outside of the obligatory Ryu leave them out of MVC unless they are villians which capcom needs more of like M.Bison or Gill, maybe Juri as well.
    There are too many series that are just left in the cold for me to care about a ton of SF characters in Marvel.

Where is Regina from Dino Crisis Capcom?

Kinda disagree. This is a fighting game made by capcom. Capcom's flagship fighter is Street Fighter. This Vs series even started with Street Fighter fighting against X-Men then eventually Marvel Super Heroes. The Street Fighter characters are literally like Capcoms Avengers. No way we are not getting 3-4 street fighter reps.

Also, for the sake of not making another post, unrelated to my reply to you, I highly doubt we are getting Monster Hunter (uncool, imo, do you guys expect a generic cac male or female?) or Sengoku Basara (would be awesome) character, ultimately I think that is okay since Capcom still has a huge backlock of IP's to choose from. I guess to be fair, a Monster Hunter Rep might generate a ton of buzz and might broaden the games appeal to more players. I say that because everyone else is coming from action/fighting games and monster hunter is more of an Action/RPG
  • WorstPlayerWorstPlayer Calm Yourself Joined: Posts: 4,889
    VASaga wrote: »
    Street Fighter has its own game. Outside of the obligatory Ryu leave them out of MVC unless they are villians which capcom needs more of like M.Bison or Gill, maybe Juri as well.
    There are too many series that are just left in the cold for me to care about a ton of SF characters in Marvel.

Where is Regina from Dino Crisis Capcom?

Kinda disagree. This is a fighting game made by capcom. Capcom's flagship fighter is Street Fighter. This Vs series even started with Street Fighter fighting against X-Men then eventually Marvel Super Heroes. The Street Fighter characters are literally like Capcoms Avengers. No way we are not getting 3-4 street fighter reps.

Also, for the sake of not making another post, unrelated to my reply to you, I highly doubt we are getting Monster Hunter (uncool, imo, do you guys expect a generic cac male or female?) or Sengoku Basara (would be awesome) character, ultimately I think that is okay since Capcom still has a huge backlock of IP's to choose from. I guess to be fair, a Monster Hunter Rep might generate a ton of buzz and might broaden the games appeal to more players. I say that because everyone else is coming from action/fighting games and monster hunter is more of an Action/RPG

Honestly I'd love to see more SF characters, frankly I also wouldn't be surprised if Disney looked to acquire Capcom. I'm serious about this, they are in the business of buying out
    nostalgic IP's.

SF characters I'd LOVE to see? If the game will eventually have a huge roster as per rumor I think we'll be in for a treat.

I just want:
    Oro
    Sagat
    Hugo
    Dan

Legend II wrote: »
    Interesting that you have Hayato there, I would give another SG character a chance though

In hotness at least.

Looks like a Space Channel 5 reject lol

Capcom just needs to make the game with more Darkstalkers. No other franchises. In fact, scrap the Marvel characters too; no one liked them anyway. "Iron Man"? Nigga just give me Huitzil.
  • Citrus_monkeyCitrus_monkey Joined: Posts: 2,040

In hotness at least.

Looks like a Space Channel 5 reject lol

Capcom just needs to make the game with more Darkstalkers. No other franchises. In fact, scrap the Marvel characters too; no one liked them anyway. "Iron Man"? Nigga just give me Huitzil.

Says the guy with an anakaris avatar.
    WHERE THE LOYALTY AT!?

jk.

I keep forgetting Huitzil since his omission from savior :(
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 26,807
    I have Capcom all figured out.

A 24 character cast let's them rush this out by 2017. Then they can continue to spoon feed us updates.

A gift and a curse really, since Capcoms execution is very piss poor these days.

24 Capcom characters and we're good. 24 characters overall, nah keep that shit. If your not going to release a complete game don't even waste my time.

You may want to hop off the hype train. There's no way this game won't have DLC.
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
  • UnSaxon51UnSaxon51 I'm dreaming of a green Christmas Joined: Posts: 4,266

In hotness at least.

Um...
    Y'know what. Never mind.

There's no way we're not getting at least 2 more Street Fighters. Chun and Akuma are the safe bets, but my heart hopes for Viper to return as well as someone from V.
    NNID/XboxLive/Steam: UnSaxon51

The real reason Ridley isn't in Smash

"Haggar is Newton's Laws of Motion, the character." ~ ThatJollyOldBastid

"Mac is knocking the fabulous right out of Marth!" ~ Saitsu
  • LarsMastersLarsMasters Joined: Posts: 133
    Bandai Namco's Jin Kazama and SNK's Kyo Kusanagi should be guest characters since the past fighting game crossover involvement with Capcom. I dunno about the rest of certain Marvel and Capcom characters, it's too risky for me, but only known very important characters are:

Marvel:
    - Spider-Man
    - Doctor Strange
    - Dormammu
    - Wolverine
    - Cyclops
    - Falcon
    - Winter Soldier
    - Silver Samurai
    - Doctor Doom
    - Super Skrull
    - Ultron

Capcom:
    - Strider Hiryu
    - Dante
    - Vergil
    - Akuma
    - Zero
    - Nero
    - Hayato Kanzaki
    - Leon S. Kennedy
    - Chris Redfield
    - Guile
    - Chun-Li
    - Sigma

Also on what is known to me about Jin's presence in this game storyline should be tie after Spider-Verse and Tekken 7, which should involves around Capcom Game Spidey's survival and Akuma's presense in Spider-Verse before Tekken 7 first
    I'm just a gamer/troper whose just passing by. The answers lies in the Heart of Battle.
    Urien is basically Street Fighter's Magneto. I would kill to see the swag combos of a Urien/Magneto team.
  • ZatalconZatalcon Most hated man on SRK Joined: Posts: 2,093 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Characters i like for capcom:

In terms of street fighter, the only characters i care most about is Cammy, Guile, and Ken. Im hopong we get character themes for this game and i love theirs. Rashid would be cool mainly because of racial diversity.

For darkstalkers
    Donnovan, Talbain, Dimitri, Jedah

Classic characters:
    Strider, Commando, Gene, Ryu(bof), Nina, Captain Falcon, Akira (rival schools)

New generation.
    Dante, MH Rep, Sizzle, Asura, Amaterasu, PTX

Villains
    Olga, Seth

• drunkards_walkdrunkards_walk Joined: Posts: 3,443
    Capcom:
    Felicia
    Sasquatch
    BB Hood
    Amaterasu (plz)
    Firebrand
    Strider
    Hagger

I think a cast like this would be pretty solid because it gives you 3 non-human characters, which adds some diversity, and imo, it's something that is attractive to casual players (hell, it's attractive to anyone imo). For Marvel all we need is Gwenpool and Howard the Duck (godlike trolling potential there)
  • MageggMagegg Joined: Posts: 3,997
    Zatalcon wrote: »
    Villains
    Olga, Seth
    Where is Olga from?

Seth is cool and would fit in the game (give him more Dhalsim-like normals and that's a win) but I think I would still prefer Urien.
  • ShockdingoShockdingo Freelance voice actor & Reploid.PHD in Q speculation. Joined: Posts: 1,788
    If they bring Hawkeye back I hope they don't do the movie costume because I friggin' miss the mask. Sunglasses and a body suit aren't enough for me.
    "Bison drinks DELICIOUS expired milk on tuesdays while driving trucks into wandering fighters." - m121akuma

Warrior's Fate: The identity of Street Fighter's Q. Now in video!

Concept video for Captain Commando II intro / Attract Mode.

My StreetFighter voice acting reel
    only known very important characters
    - Silver Samurai

WAT

• d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 37,116 mod
    edited December 2016
    Urien is basically Street Fighter's Magneto. I would kill to see the swag combos of a Urien/Magneto team.
    Might not be the case in a versus game however, unless they somehow give Urien the mobility to shine in the system. Even in SF, he's only really interesting and dangerous when he has Aegis, and while Aegis is cool and all, I feel that there are better setup/trap supers already in the versus games.

I'd honestly take Rose or Bison over Urien since it would be easier to suddenly give them more mobility with fly modes and maybe even 8-way air dashes.
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 26,807
    I want movie costume Hawkeye. I hated most of his costumes in the books.
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
    edited December 2016
    Aegys could be a regular special.

I think they could give him also some new specials, the guy has command over metal, fire, electricity, mirrors and who knows what else, he has potential to have more special moves.
  • Colonel-GilgameshColonel-Gilgamesh Akuma Matata Joined: Posts: 9,452
    I want movie costume Hawkeye. I hated most of his costumes in the books.

Hawkeye's current iterations have gone with a more bare bones approach, even in comics.

Hawkeye_2012_2.jpg

I can back this choice.
    NNID: a2handedmonk
    edited December 2016
    I hope the Illuminati will be part of the storyline.

They're very comic book-ish and they're the new big baddies of the Street Fighter series. They should get one representant in the game, in my opinion.
    edited December 2016
    Another thing:

Remember, and it looks like it'll be the case, this is probably not Marvel vs Capcom, but MCU VS CAPCOM.

That would explain the "spinoff-y" title.

They're calling the Infinity Gems "Infinity Stones", just like in the movies; that could be an indicator.

So, probably they'll be only characters that are represented in the MCU... and that would completely explain/justify of sorts, the exclusion of X-Men and Fantastic Four characters D:
  • killthevibekillthevibe i'm a marvel/dbz player now Joined: Posts: 661
    We need the real illuminati in this game

Marvel-Comics-Illuminati-New-Avengers.jpg
    edited December 2016
    74a.png
  • DeadpoolBubDeadpoolBub Joined: Posts: 433
    Hope is not lost for DOOM, guys. If this is true, then Doom will 100% be in the game to foot dive once more. :')

http://www.inquisitr.com/3721657/avengers-3-infinity-war-part-1-doctor-doom-characters/
    Hope is not lost for DOOM, guys. If this is true, then Doom will 100% be in the game to foot dive once more. :')

http://www.inquisitr.com/3721657/avengers-3-infinity-war-part-1-doctor-doom-characters/

That's the most stupid speculation I've ever seen XD
  • The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu Mystic Stone Jeweled Ryu Joined: Posts: 3,678
    I do imagine this to be more lighter than kingdom hearts level of story, plots and conflicts. So it won't be into deeper, darker, complicated and confusing plots. My expectation is away from the likes of the current Marvel, DC, Injustice, Netflix and DCvsMK. Because its goal is to market into wide range of audience that is the youth so it would be more into watching avenger cartoons.

SFV Arcademode, Storymode with SFA3 World Tour Challenges & Vtrigger/Vskill ideas
    Arcade Mode Concepts - Better than traditional Arcade Mode | Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type | V-Trigger & V-Skill Ideas

Character Wishlist SFV, DBFZ and MVCi

My DB Characters for DBFZ
    Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    9.) Great Ape Baby or Adult Form
    10.) Syn Shenron - can transform to Omega
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

Pair/Tag Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Choi with Chang in CVS2, Cait with Sith in Code Chaos, Hisuii with Kohaku in MB, Danny with Demi in the Outfoxies, Jie Mei Hua in Dong Dong Never Dies and Groove-&-Fight's Oume with Otane.
    14.) Android 18 with Andriod 17
    15.) Rose with Zamasu
    16.) Dr Jero with Andriod 19
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

Team Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Captain Commando in MVC2, Doronjo in TVC, Tronbone in MVC2 or Ace Attorney in UMVC3.
    19.) Tien - Some specials summons Chiaozu and Launch
    20.) Ginew Forces - with The Ginew Forces Plays like (Captain Commando in MVC2 or Doronjo in TVC)
    21.) Meta Cooler - Plays like Ultron in MVCi
    22.) Roshi - Some specials summons Turtle and Oolong
    23.) Napa - Summon numerous Saibamen (like Gargos Ki or Tronbone in MVC2)
    24.) Bojack

My Capcom Characters for Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite
    SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

1.) Cyber Akuma - Akuma with cybernetic enhancement, Ryu's recurring rival.
    2.) Mecha Zangief - A Zangief cloned Repliod.
    3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older version that look like Doronjo and plays like Doronjo TVC and Trone bonne combined)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- New Characters

1.) Felyne - from Monster Hunter (rival to Rocket Racoon)
    2.) Hauzer - from Warzard (Godzilla and Kaiju)
    3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku) (plays like Tekkaman Blade in TVC)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask) (plays like Yatterman -1 in TVC)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    7.) Pure and Fur - Protector of Capcom world.
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    10.) Ingrid - A crossover character
    11.) Ruby Heart - MVC2 (Magic stone involvement) Pirate
    12.) Asura - from Asura's Wrath.
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone
    14.) Nero - Devil May Cry (mix of Vergil, Dante and TVC Soki)
    15.) Shoma - Rival Schools

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

My Characters for SF5's 3rd Season on wards

Different Playstyle I want in SFV
    1.) Xianyu and Jianyu - as a pair fights like Choi and Chang in CVS2.
    2.) Delta Red Rep!! - Can play like Captain Commando.
    3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.

Characters I want to return
    1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    7.) Feilong -(with Iron Fist playstyle like in UMVC3)
    8.) Necro
    9.) Oro - all projectile are now angled diagonally like Dr Fate(Injustice2) to be different from sim & other shoto
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

Characters and concepts that need to explored before going to SF3 Timeline
    1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

Designs I want to see again in SF
    1.) Asuka (from concept design) - play like KOF kazumi and Hokuto from SFex
    2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

SFV Guest from SF expansions
    1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

Extra Battle and Cameo Costumes

http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/216908/extra-battle-thoughts-and-ideas-for-dlc-costumes-and-npc-encounters
  • NickRocksNickRocks Knock Knock Joined: Posts: 22,876
    3417gekko wrote: »
    Red Venom.

would you take carnage with RVs health and moveset?
    King of the Post-09ers
    In Dusty We Trusty
    Last of the Prembers, R.I.P. my nibbas
    Maximilian is a racist thief
    https://clips.twitch.tv/maximilian_dood/DifferentBeeHeyGuys
  • Slangin SmilezSlangin Smilez MVC2 is life Joined: Posts: 569
    edited December 2016
    According to the post on NeoGaf( "I did hear initial character count is low 30's" - Robot) we will see low 30's so 16 each side to start with and probable end up with 50 with X-men/Capcom characters coming in DLC form so my list goes.

Marvel

StarLord
    Rocket w/ Groot assist
    Thanos
    Cap America
    Iron Man
    Dr Strange
    Spiderman
    Venom
    Cap Marvel
    Cyclops
    Wolverine
    Thor
    Ant-man
    Storm
    Psylocke
    Spiral
    Rogue
    Hulk
    Gambit
    Deadpool
    Cable
    Wasp
    Juibilee
    She hulk
    Scar Witch

Alot of these picks have to do with the current movies being pushed.

Capcom
    Ken
    Ryu
    Vega
    Megaman
    Bison
    Haggar
    Geif
    Jill
    Spencer
    Chun(or shadow lady)
    Felecia
    Dante
    Morrigan
    Anakaris
    Tron Bonne
    Strider
    Akuma
    Gill
    Guile
    Blanka
    Zero
    Proto Man
    Momo
    Roy
    Ingrid

Post edited by Slangin Smilez on
    MVC2 is life
  • CyanPrimeCyanPrime Joined: Posts: 54
    edited December 2016
    All I want is for X to have a Copy X skin, and for Zero to return and have a MMZ Zero skin.
    edited December 2016
    Why would we want Ken? Akuma barely gets a pass from me only because he's been in every Marvel fighting game made by Capcom.
    Zangief is Haggar without Pipe.
    I love Proto Man, but not in this.
    I want Jubilee in my fighting game! (said no one ever)

• NickRocksNickRocks Knock Knock Joined: Posts: 22,876
    According to the post on NeoGaf( "I did hear initial character count is low 30's" - Robot) we will see low 30's so 16 each side to start with and probable end up with 50 with X-men/Capcom characters coming in DLC form so my list goes.

Marvel

StarLord
    Rocket w/ Groot assist
    Thanos
    Cap America
    Iron Man
    Dr Strange
    Spiderman
    Venom
    Cap Marvel
    Cyclops
    Wolverine
    Thor
    Ant-man
    Storm
    Psylocke
    Storm
    Rogue
    Hulk
    Gambit
    Deadpool
    Cable
    Wasp
    Juibilee
    She hulk
    Scar Witch

Capcom
    Ken
    Ryu
    Vega
    Megaman
    Bison
    Haggar
    Geif
    Jill
    Spencer
    Chun(or shadow lady)
    Felecia
    Dante
    Morrigan
    Anakaris
    Tron Bonne
    Strider
    Akuma
    Gill
    Geif
    Blanka
    Zero
    Proto Man
    Momo
    Roy

Ingrid

bolded the unlikelies/wtf r u thinkings....way too much street fighter. u have gief and storm on there twice. italics are the idk who they are. so you dont think asura is getting in or godhand? just sf megaman and some repeats from mvc3? lol
    King of the Post-09ers
    In Dusty We Trusty
    Last of the Prembers, R.I.P. my nibbas
    Maximilian is a racist thief
    https://clips.twitch.tv/maximilian_dood/DifferentBeeHeyGuys
  • shmurdasceneshmurdascene Joined: Posts: 126
    Zatalcon wrote: »
    Villains
    Olga, Seth
    Where is Olga from?

http://asuraswrath.wikia.com/wiki/Olga
    I have Capcom all figured out.

A 24 character cast let's them rush this out by 2017. Then they can continue to spoon feed us updates.

A gift and a curse really, since Capcoms execution is very piss poor these days.

24 Capcom characters and we're good. 24 characters overall, nah keep that shit. If your not going to release a complete game don't even waste my time.

You may want to hop off the hype train. There's no way this game won't have DLC.

Chances are I won't like this game, but I can at least try to enjoy speculation for now. Character reveals are always fun for fighting games.
  • p1nkt1t5p1nkt1t5 Joined: Posts: 658
    edited December 2016
    Dreamin_ wrote: »
    Oh didn't see this thread until now, this is just an idea of what I'm hoping for from the Capcom side of the roster

GBmngeN.jpg

Too many dudes. Needs more TnA.
    SFV: Cammy, Yun
    SF4: Yun

1HC to Super Makes SFV Satisfactory

http://makeagif.com/gif/1hc-to-super-TOpukQ

When I Miss, Salt >:(

http://makeagif.com/gif/1hc-to-super-miss-Y4J9bL
    I do imagine this to be more lighter than kingdom hearts level of story, plots and conflicts. So it won't be into deeper, darker, complicated and confusing plots. My expectation is away from the likes of the current Marvel, DC, Injustice, Netflix and DCvsMK. Because its goal is to market into wide range of audience that is the youth so it would be more into watching avenger cartoons.
    I think the tone could be like in the opening videos of MvC3 and UMvC3. They know this is for a teen and mature audience. I don't expect the story to be very deep and detailed but I don't think this will be lighthearted (it will have some silly scenes, though).
  • Slangin SmilezSlangin Smilez MVC2 is life Joined: Posts: 569
    NickRocks wrote: »

Marvel

StarLord
    Rocket w/ Groot assist
    Thanos
    Cap America
    Iron Man
    Dr Strange
    Spiderman
    Venom
    Cap Marvel
    Cyclops
    Wolverine
    Thor
    Ant-man
    Storm
    Psylocke
    Storm
    Rogue
    Hulk
    Gambit
    Deadpool
    Cable
    Wasp
    Juibilee
    She hulk
    Scar Witch

Capcom
    Ken
    Ryu
    Vega
    Megaman
    Bison
    Haggar
    Geif
    Jill
    Spencer
    Chun(or shadow lady)
    Felecia
    Dante
    Morrigan
    Anakaris
    Tron Bonne
    Strider
    Akuma
    Gill
    Geif
    Blanka
    Zero
    Proto Man
    Momo
    Roy

Ingrid

bolded the unlikelies/wtf r u thinkings....way too much street fighter. u have gief and storm on there twice. italics are the idk who they are. so you dont think asura is getting in or godhand? just sf megaman and some repeats from mvc3? lol

Just a wish list no need to nit pick.... Again this game wont be made for the hardcore VS series fans but i am more interested in what the Capcom side will bring since we have a good idea what Marvel is bringing.

MVC2 is life
    edited December 2016
    p1nkt1t5 wrote: »
    Dreamin_ wrote: »
    Oh didn't see this thread until now, this is just an idea of what I'm hoping for from the Capcom side of the roster

GBmngeN.jpg

Too many dudes. Needs more TnA.

I would normally say this but 9 out of 24 being females is better than most people's rosters that have only like 3 to 5. Biggest problem with that roster is the lack of obscure characters and representation. 20 out of 24 characters coming from 5 franchises would be terrible and then Ruby Heart doesn't rep anything but MvC so its only 8 series overall and all of them were repped in MvC3.

On this roster only Street Fighter has more than 2 reps. 8 Villians, 12 characters that weren't in MvC3, 13 that were.

1. Ryu
    2. M.Bison
    3. Cammy White
    4. Juri Han
    5. Mega Man X
    6. Sigma
    7. Jill Valentine
    8. Albert Wesker
    9. Dante
    10. Vergil
    11. Phoenix Wright
    12. Morrigan Aensland
    13. Felicia
    14. Amaterasu
    15. Captain Commando
    16. Firebrand
    17. Strider Hiryu
    18. Mike Haggar
    19. Asura (Asura's Wrath)
    20. Tiffany Lords (Rival Schools)
    21. Hayato Kanzaki (Star Gladiator)
    22. Rogue (Power Stone)
    23. Nina (Breath of Fire)
    24. Devilotte (Cyberbots)
    25. Jumbo Flapjack (Saturday Night Slam Masters)

Final Boss - Pyron

7 Villians. 14 characters who weren't in MvC3, 11 who were.

1. Captain America
    2. Iron Man
    3. Thor
    4. Hulk
    5. She-Hulk
    6. Spiderman
    7. Carnage
    8. Green Goblin
    9. Doctor Strange
    10. Shuma-Gorath
    11. Captain Marvel
    12. Black Panther
    13. Iron Fist
    14. Elektra
    15. Medusa
    16. Ms. Marvel
    17. Groot
    18. Rocket Racoon
    19. Wasp
    20. Gwenpool
    21. Punisher
    22. Ultron
    23. Thanos
    24. Loki
    25. MODOK

Final Boss - Dormammu

Teams/Rivalries

Ryu & Asura vs Captain America & Hulk
    Mega Man X & Amaterasu vs Iron Man & Thor
    Captain Commando & Phoenix Wright vs Captain Marvel & She-Hulk
    Morrigan & Felicia vs Doctor Strange & Black Panther
    Jill & Dante vs Iron Fist & Punisher
    Strider & Hayato vs Spiderman & Elektra
    Cammy & Tiffany vs Ms. Marvel & Medusa
    Rogue & Nina vs Gwenpool & Wasp
    Haggar & Jumbo vs Groot & Rocket Raccoon
    Firebrand & Devilotte vs Shuma-Gorath & MODOK
    Wesker & Vergil - vs Green Goblin & Carnage
    Bison & Juri vs Thanos & Loki
    Sub Boss - Sigma vs Sub Boss - Ultron
    Final Boss - Pyron vs Final Boss - Dormammu
    edited December 2016
    I don't think Dante and Vergil will be together in the game again. As for Wesker, Amaterasu, Firebrand, Haggar... I think they will be dropped.
    I don't think Dante and Vergil will be together in the game again.

I don't know anything about DMC so I don't know who could replace Vergil but I imagine at least two DMC characters will make the game.