MvC Infinite CHARACTER Speculation/Request Thread

Comments

• Doctrine DarkDoctrine Dark Yum Yum Joined: Posts: 7,462
    Then again, Champ is the same guy who believes SFV is donkey shit and believes the developers of said game are garbage

So I guess it'd be inaccurate to say he believes Capcom can do no wrong.

I can't wait for E3!
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
    PSN: SP_Wesker215/XBL: SP Wesker215
    Super Street Fighter Plot Guide II
    Street Fighter V: Cammy, Learning Menat Marvel: Captain Marvelous/Bucky DBFZ: Gohan/Freeza/Trunks
    Guilty Gear Revelator: Venom King of Fighters XIV: Hein/Mature/Kyo
  • DevilJin 01DevilJin 01 Get some shill in yo system Joined: Posts: 57,967 mod
    edited June 4
    Then again, Champ is the same guy who believes SFV is donkey shit and believes the developers of said game are garbage

So I guess it'd be inaccurate to say he believes Capcom can do no wrong.

I can't wait for E3!

It's not a matter of people believe Capcom can do no wrong.

Capcom ascends such simple isms. Capcom is a situation where people know they are doing wrong and it doesn't matter. You can't defeat that. Even if he believes SFV is donkey shit, he's still playing it and going to play the sequel to the game that was the former worst fighting game ever (Marvel 3). It's only gonna be bad again.

Ain't nothin, Capcom's ruthless still producin.  Cut em a check or find yoself toothless.  Keep it shill with no confusin.  Niggas say I'm shill...they ain't hard I can prove it YEEEAH

More and more people are breaking outta that thinking, though. That's why their fighting games have been under-performing. The sheep are diminishing.

As much of a grip as Capcom has on the FGC, they still love money. Pissing off your fans is the easiest way to see less in return. They need to get it together.

Street Fighter V: Cammy, Learning Menat Marvel: Captain Marvelous/Bucky DBFZ: Gohan/Freeza/Trunks
  • PVL_93_RUPVL_93_RU When's Dragon Ball? Joined: Posts: 11,028

And yet he still plays the game because $$$$

Fuck him
    SRK's Story Thread Crew:
    • bakfromon, Miðgarðsorm, & Lord Vega - Translations and Lore info
    • just5moreminutes - Story Mode v2.0
    • Doctrine Dark - Character Bios and Endings
    • Shockdingo - The paragraph writer
    • YagamiFire & Darc Requiem - The thread MVPs
    • Cestus - the Dolls endorser
    • The Shakunetsu - The character concept machine
    • Caio_Lins - The CFN profile cropper
    • Daemos - The thread dictator, also a Bison fanboy
    • DarthEnder - The bullshit caller

Also starring (but not limited to):
    Mykka, Scotia, Hawkingbird, TrueBackLash, Chun-Li_Forever, Kecka, ruthless_nash, mikros, ...
  • DevilJin 01DevilJin 01 Get some shill in yo system Joined: Posts: 57,967 mod
    edited June 4
    More and more people are breaking outta that thinking, though. That's why their fighting games have been under-performing. The sheep are diminishing.

As much of a grip as Capcom has on the FGC, they still love money. Pissing off your fans is the easiest way to see less in return. They need to get it together.

Yeah the problem is the issues Capcom has never really stop them like it should. SFV is still going to 2020 despite sales and still on TBS and ESPN every few months. I believe if they were really struggling for money they wouldn't do what they are doing with SFV and most likely still have DLC money coming in. Enough to sustain the game any ways.

It seems at this point Capcom only plays to sustain the competitive and sponsor viability of their fighting games. If all they care about is getting Capcom to be relevant in media and eSports for 5 years, that is most likely what's going to happen. They would do more if they legitimately cared that Ed Noob is outselling them.

Injustice is supposedly the savior that all fighting games should aspire to be, but people still don't wanna play it and it'll show less at tourneys like usual. People talk more about the games that are under performing than they do praise the games that are performing. They might as well keep screwing up because it keeps people talking and creates more tweets than if things were doing fine and dandy.

People love to talk about how bad Capcom is doing. It's coffee in the morning at this point. Until people talk more about the good games than they do the bad games, Capcom will still be seen and heard from more than the other games.

Ain't nothin, Capcom's ruthless still producin.  Cut em a check or find yoself toothless.  Keep it shill with no confusin.  Niggas say I'm shill...they ain't hard I can prove it YEEEAH

edited June 4
    PVL_93_RU wrote: »

And yet he still plays the game because $$$$

Fuck him

That can easily apply to everyone, though. Most players that hate the game (Champ, Phenom, Luffy) play it simply because it has the most competition available. Justin doesn't give a shit about the game, either. It's simply something to do.

The Marvel scene (past few yrs) is probably the only group of dedicated players that don't do it solely for money...because there has been next to nothing money-wise in it. Maybe the KOF scene, too.

DJ, Capcom actually acknowledged that they can't continue releasing half-assed games if they're hoping to gain better reception towards their products. This was said after the SFV debacle. The fact that Capcom acknowledged it shows that they weren't happy with the outcome. They simply dealt with it because there was nothing else they could do. Capcom wants their games to be multimillion sellers. Hell, selling 3.5 million for RE wasn't even enough to satisfy them.

I dunno who said Injustice 2 was the savior of anything. That game is barely even watched on Twitch anymore. Having said that, packing your game with content and great netcode would do wonders for Capcom. Tekken 7 netcode as of now (PS4 anyway) is ass. Let's see where Infinite goes with the netcode. I hope it's solid.

• HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 26,851
    Hell, selling 3.5 million for RE wasn't even enough to satisfy them.

It wouldn't considering RE sells a lot more than their other IP. Capcom knowledged 3.5 million for RE7 is solid. They are confident it will reach it's $4 million goal because RE has a history of great lifetime sales.
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
  • ruthless_nashruthless_nash Joined: Posts: 2,216
    Fchump champion of taking capcom sized dick to ass
  • C.Viper FanC.Viper Fan Jedah Joined: Posts: 148
    If the rumors are true, they should bring back classic characters from the XvSF game:

Wolverine
    Cyclops
    Gambit
    Rogue

Nash (Alpha version)
    Cammy
    Zangief (now that Haggar's gone)
    M.Bison
  • d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 37,134 mod
  • MageggMagegg Joined: Posts: 4,001
    Am I the only one that would like to see a random Maverick robot from the Mega Man X or Mega Man Zero series to feature as playable?

What about KUWAGUST ANCHUS? :D

• MageggMagegg Joined: Posts: 4,001
    Vile is not a random Maverick, it's one of the most prominent and recurring antagonists of the X series.
  • MaxmanMaxman Joined: Posts: 1,824
    please for the love of god dont make Spidey redundant when spencer is in the roster
  • DeadpoolBubDeadpoolBub Joined: Posts: 433
    So what's going on Riku? Is he actually legit? He posts way too often for me to believe him.
  • CyberPhoenix0252CyberPhoenix0252 Joined: Posts: 544
    I'd love to see some Mega Man Zero representation of some kind.

I'd be down for one the the four Guardians to be playable.
    Rip sig.
  • ES_CurseES_Curse Get ready for emanci-PAIN SON Joined: Posts: 8,367
    So what's going on Riku? Is he actually legit? He posts way too often for me to believe him.

He's questionable, honestly. It's hard to tell if he's getting actual information about things that aren't decided, or just throwing shit at the wall. Some of the stuff is also so far into the future that we'd be hard pressed to actually disprove anything. He also isn't posting from NeoGAF, so we can't verify him like Ryce or SaikyoBro.
    formerly just5moreminutes. I guess the clock ran out.
  • Xr0s-upXr0s-up Go banana! Joined: Posts: 1,144

The good side of me wants harpuia. The evil side wants phantom so he can suicide bomb when he dies. Great wtf scenario in a tournament match
    UMvC3: MODOK/Doom/Ammy; Magneto/Arthur/Haggar; Wright/Raccoon/Doom
    Revelator: Johnny

Youtube: Dentalplan
  • CyberPhoenix0252CyberPhoenix0252 Joined: Posts: 544
    Xr0s-up wrote: »

The good side of me wants harpuia. The evil side wants phantom so he can suicide bomb when he dies. Great wtf scenario in a tournament match

Dan had something like that in MshvSF and Marvel 2 didn't he? The input was a reverse raging demon iirc.
    Rip sig.
    edited June 5
    Maxman wrote: »
    please for the love of god dont make Spidey redundant when spencer is in the roster

Spidey and Spencer play nothing alike. Spidey's thing since MSH has always been that Web Ball gave him an MK like capture state (see some of his MSH infinites). To continue the MK analogy, Spencer is Scorpion while Spidey was more Sub-Zero.

If Spidey isn't zipping around the screen with webs like Spencer is with his arm, it's because he was never designed that way in the series.
  • MaxmanMaxman Joined: Posts: 1,824
    d3v wrote: »

Spidey and Spencer play nothing alike. Spidey's thing since MSH has always been that Web Ball gave him an MK like capture state (see some of his MSH infinites).

To continue the MK analogy, Spencer is Scorpion while Spidey was more Sub-Zero.

Alrighty
  • PSYCH0J0SHPSYCH0J0SH Joined: Posts: 5,469
    I think mvci working straight outside of the box is enough to do wonders for Capcom,

What a novel idea, making a game that works from the moment you start playing it. This could revolutionize the industry
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

GigaMaidens on twitter - on deviantArt - on Discord

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• shinquickmanshinquickman Joined: Posts: 1,854

Spidey and Spencer play nothing alike. Spidey's thing since MSH has always been that Web Ball gave him an MK like capture state (see some of his MSH infinites). To continue the MK analogy, Spencer is Scorpion while Spidey was more Sub-Zero.

If Spidey isn't zipping around the screen with webs like Spencer is with his arm, it's because he was never designed that way in the series.
    The devs tried to fix that with his Web Zips in MVC3, but it was so clunky and risky that all Spidey was known for was 800k+ dmg Meterless Web Throw loops. Poor guy is definitely in need of some redesigns like Iron Man is getting in this game. A reworked web zip. Maybe a Spider Sense counterstance. Heck, maybe even up his Sub-Zeroness a level and give him some sticky floor traps or something.
    TimeAttack: Grand Coward of SRK since November 18th, 2015
  • NickRocksNickRocks Knock Knock Joined: Posts: 22,883
    thats a solid pacc of xmen tbh i cant rly hate. needs cable doe :coffee:
    King of the Post-09ers
    In Dusty We Trusty
    Last of the Prembers, R.I.P. my nibbas
    Maximilian is a racist thief
    https://clips.twitch.tv/maximilian_dood/DifferentBeeHeyGuys
  • PurplePonyArcadePurplePonyArcade Pretentious Android Joined: Posts: 257
    If the rumors are true, they should bring back classic characters from the XvSF game:

Wolverine
    Cyclops
    Gambit
    Rogue

Nash (Alpha version)
    Cammy
    Zangief (now that Haggar's gone)
    M.Bison

I'd honestly prefer Nash's redesign.
    The world needs more folk metal
  • NickRocksNickRocks Knock Knock Joined: Posts: 22,883
    oh wai this is juat a request thread?

nibba this didnt deserve its own thread
    King of the Post-09ers
    In Dusty We Trusty
    Last of the Prembers, R.I.P. my nibbas
    Maximilian is a racist thief
    https://clips.twitch.tv/maximilian_dood/DifferentBeeHeyGuys
  • willselesswillseless Joined: Posts: 2,798
    So, a leak for MS's E3 press conference has hinted at a Capcom game called "Knights of Aegis" and there's word that it's the reason we're getting Arthur and Firebrand.

Rikurikumore confirmed then?
  • The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu Mystic Stone Gem Ryu Joined: Posts: 3,698
    Megaman legacy collection 2 is announced this morning.. probably we'll get Bass or Protoman and please not Roll.

SFV Arcademode, Storymode with SFA3 World Tour Challenges & Vtrigger/Vskill ideas
    Arcade Mode Concepts - Better than traditional Arcade Mode | Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type | V-Trigger & V-Skill Ideas

Character Wishlist SFV, DBFZ and MVCi

My DB Characters for DBFZ
    Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    9.) Great Ape Baby or Adult Form
    10.) Syn Shenron - can transform to Omega
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

Pair/Tag Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Choi with Chang in CVS2, Cait with Sith in Code Chaos, Hisuii with Kohaku in MB, Danny with Demi in the Outfoxies, Jie Mei Hua in Dong Dong Never Dies and Groove-&-Fight's Oume with Otane.
    14.) Android 18 with Andriod 17
    15.) Rose with Zamasu
    16.) Dr Jero with Andriod 19
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

Team Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Captain Commando in MVC2, Doronjo in TVC, Tronbone in MVC2 or Ace Attorney in UMVC3.
    19.) Tien - Some specials summons Chiaozu and Launch
    20.) Ginew Forces - with The Ginew Forces Plays like (Captain Commando in MVC2 or Doronjo in TVC)
    21.) Meta Cooler - Plays like Ultron in MVCi
    22.) Roshi - Some specials summons Turtle and Oolong
    23.) Napa - Summon numerous Saibamen (like Gargos Ki or Tronbone in MVC2)
    24.) Bojack

My Capcom Characters for Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite
    SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

1.) Cyber Akuma - Akuma with cybernetic enhancement, Ryu's recurring rival.
    2.) Mecha Zangief - A Zangief cloned Repliod.
    3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older version that look like Doronjo and plays like Doronjo TVC and Trone bonne combined)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- New Characters

1.) Felyne - from Monster Hunter (rival to Rocket Racoon)
    2.) Hauzer - from Warzard (Godzilla and Kaiju)
    3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku) (plays like Tekkaman Blade in TVC)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask) (plays like Yatterman -1 in TVC)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    7.) Pure and Fur - Protector of Capcom world.
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    10.) Ingrid - A crossover character
    11.) Ruby Heart - MVC2 (Magic stone involvement) Pirate
    12.) Asura - from Asura's Wrath.
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone
    14.) Nero - Devil May Cry (mix of Vergil, Dante and TVC Soki)
    15.) Shoma - Rival Schools

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

My Characters for SF5's 4th Season onwards

Necro
    Xianyu with Jianyu or Noembelu

New Characters

Different Playstyle I want in SFV
    1.) Xianyu and Jianyu - as a pair fights like Choi and Chang in CVS2.
    2.) Delta Red Rep!! - Can play like Captain Commando. (Team/Ginew/Turtles)
    3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.
    4.) I want Lee or a Jacky Chan Rep to be a character that plays tricky on block and overheads like Iron Fist in UMVC3.

Characters I want to return
    1.) Sodom
    2.) Maki
    3.) Eagle
    4.) Necro
    5.) Oro

Characters and concepts that need to explored before going to SF3 Timeline
    1.) Tom
    2.) Noembelu

Designs I want to see again in SF
    1.) Asuka (from concept design) - play like KOF kazumi and Hokuto from SFex
    2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

SFV Guest from SF expansions
    1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

Extra Battle and Cameo Costumes

http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/216908/extra-battle-thoughts-and-ideas-for-dlc-costumes-and-npc-encounters
    edited June 6
    With the combo system being made closer to older games, I wonder if Spidey can get stuff that works like his old combos back.

Maybe even something like his old Time Gem infinite.
  • The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu Mystic Stone Gem Ryu Joined: Posts: 3,698
    edited June 6
    Spidey is good even in MvS and his MvC2 need specific conditioned to pull-off while in MVC1 his just a mix up character that relies in pseudo infinite..

His UMvC3 cons was his damage but he did quite better than MvC1 and MvC2 IMHO.

Having the same HP and HK properties with the LP webball from his previous games would bring him like yesterday.

SFV Arcademode, Storymode with SFA3 World Tour Challenges & Vtrigger/Vskill ideas
    Arcade Mode Concepts - Better than traditional Arcade Mode | Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type | V-Trigger & V-Skill Ideas

Character Wishlist SFV, DBFZ and MVCi

My DB Characters for DBFZ
    Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    9.) Great Ape Baby or Adult Form
    10.) Syn Shenron - can transform to Omega
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

Pair/Tag Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Choi with Chang in CVS2, Cait with Sith in Code Chaos, Hisuii with Kohaku in MB, Danny with Demi in the Outfoxies, Jie Mei Hua in Dong Dong Never Dies and Groove-&-Fight's Oume with Otane.
    14.) Android 18 with Andriod 17
    15.) Rose with Zamasu
    16.) Dr Jero with Andriod 19
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

Team Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Captain Commando in MVC2, Doronjo in TVC, Tronbone in MVC2 or Ace Attorney in UMVC3.
    19.) Tien - Some specials summons Chiaozu and Launch
    20.) Ginew Forces - with The Ginew Forces Plays like (Captain Commando in MVC2 or Doronjo in TVC)
    21.) Meta Cooler - Plays like Ultron in MVCi
    22.) Roshi - Some specials summons Turtle and Oolong
    23.) Napa - Summon numerous Saibamen (like Gargos Ki or Tronbone in MVC2)
    24.) Bojack

My Capcom Characters for Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite
    SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

1.) Cyber Akuma - Akuma with cybernetic enhancement, Ryu's recurring rival.
    2.) Mecha Zangief - A Zangief cloned Repliod.
    3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older version that look like Doronjo and plays like Doronjo TVC and Trone bonne combined)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- New Characters

1.) Felyne - from Monster Hunter (rival to Rocket Racoon)
    2.) Hauzer - from Warzard (Godzilla and Kaiju)
    3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku) (plays like Tekkaman Blade in TVC)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask) (plays like Yatterman -1 in TVC)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    7.) Pure and Fur - Protector of Capcom world.
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    10.) Ingrid - A crossover character
    11.) Ruby Heart - MVC2 (Magic stone involvement) Pirate
    12.) Asura - from Asura's Wrath.
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone
    14.) Nero - Devil May Cry (mix of Vergil, Dante and TVC Soki)
    15.) Shoma - Rival Schools

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

My Characters for SF5's 4th Season onwards

Necro
    Xianyu with Jianyu or Noembelu

New Characters

Different Playstyle I want in SFV
    1.) Xianyu and Jianyu - as a pair fights like Choi and Chang in CVS2.
    2.) Delta Red Rep!! - Can play like Captain Commando. (Team/Ginew/Turtles)
    3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.
    4.) I want Lee or a Jacky Chan Rep to be a character that plays tricky on block and overheads like Iron Fist in UMVC3.

Characters I want to return
    1.) Sodom
    2.) Maki
    3.) Eagle
    4.) Necro
    5.) Oro

Characters and concepts that need to explored before going to SF3 Timeline
    1.) Tom
    2.) Noembelu

Designs I want to see again in SF
    1.) Asuka (from concept design) - play like KOF kazumi and Hokuto from SFex
    2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

SFV Guest from SF expansions
    1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

Extra Battle and Cameo Costumes

http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/216908/extra-battle-thoughts-and-ideas-for-dlc-costumes-and-npc-encounters
  • Red Rick DiasRed Rick Dias The republica-- I mean, Titans, must be stopped! Joined: Posts: 3,337
    Megaman legacy collection 2 is announced this morning.. probably we'll get Bass or Protoman and please not Roll.

Would love to see Roll, esp. Roll Caskett complete with that car she fixed up and ran over enemies (and Mega Man) with in Legends 1.

Not gonna happen, but hey.
  • flighflighflugitflighflighflugit Joined: Posts: 1,671
    edited June 6
    I remember that guy that came out of nowhere with the spidey team that was putting in work. Can't remember his name but I think he had a unblockable setup with spidey/mags into web loop. I think he first showed up at nlbc.

Edit: skinhoff was his name
    Post edited by flighflighflugit on
  • Legend IILegend II Living Legend sequel. Joined: Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited June 6
    Crossing fingers that Gamora is her comics self and not her MCU design.

I have hope since Capt. America is his comics self, and Odinson is his comics self (a little older but it is as well) However, Rocket Raccoon is his MCU design so...

Yeah, crossing fingers.
    Post edited by Legend II on
    Never lose your dignity for anyone.
    MvCI: Gamora/Thanos, Gamora/Sigma
    KOF 14: Clark, Kula, Mai and Yuri, Ryuji, Terry
    Street Fighter 5: Laura, Abigail, Kolin
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 26,851
    Legend II wrote: »

I feel that Capcom wants to use comics Gamora but Marvel will make them use the MCU design.
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
  • VenomMelendezVenomMelendez All Hail M.O.D.O.K.! Joined: Posts: 784
    edited June 6
    Legend II wrote: »
    By "her comics self"....

Do you mean this one:
    a5669e633e4932de6ee4f866bc337f81.jpg

Or this one?:
    000_Ags6nUh.jpg.jpg
    M.O.D.O.K. Avengers A.I.M. soldier!
  • SagatryuSagatryu Joined: Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    or This one old school

a976f9823fd94cd61e4e7c47de33bf7a.jpg

"you may have the Ultimate Shield , but I have the Ultimate eye , and my ultimate eye can see your weakness" - King Bradley / Wrath to Greed.
  • Legend IILegend II Living Legend sequel. Joined: Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    All of those are better than the MCU one.

Her one with short hair as well.
    Never lose your dignity for anyone.
    MvCI: Gamora/Thanos, Gamora/Sigma
    KOF 14: Clark, Kula, Mai and Yuri, Ryuji, Terry
    Street Fighter 5: Laura, Abigail, Kolin