SRK Member Bishop "ShatterStar" Wagner Passed Away.

Comments

• Plaid_UnicornPlaid_Unicorn Camron should have won an Oscar for Paid in Full Joined: Posts: 9,916
    RIP Brother..

Just because I lost... doesn't mean I was defeated
    "Say it loud... I main Rog and I'm proud!!!!" - Plaid Unicorn
    "I'll be honest, I don't know why you hang out in Nintendo threads. You seem to hate everything they do." - Po Pimpus
  • KashiyukasthighsKashiyukasthighs Joined: Posts: 994
    Rip :(
  • WeechoWeecho Hardcore Lurker Joined: Posts: 1,010
    RIP to an OG.
  • orochizoolanderorochizoolander 2LANDER! Joined: Posts: 15,631
    edited December 2016
    Only talked to him a few times through the DmC thread and called or texted him once while he was in the hospital. I remember watching his 40 minute rant video about how badly DmC is going to suck when it launches lol.

My mom just flew to London last week to visit her mom since she was diagnosed with cancer and starts chemo on the 15th. RIP fellow SRK'er, at least now this negro is installed in heaven.
    Post edited by orochizoolander on
    P. gorath said: seriously though, it really crystalized how much better mvc3 is than that game. "Oh look, commando vs. 3 characters...this will be excitin--zzzzzzzzzzzzzZZzzzz"
  • WellmanWellman Joined: Posts: 3,934
    RIP Shatterstar
    You have been weighed.
    You have been measured.
    And you have absolutely...
    Been found wanting.
    Welcome to the New World. God save you, if it is right that he should do so.
    - A Knight's Tale
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 5,879
    Rest in peace fellow fighting game community member. Condolences to family and friends.

Should we have an SRK memorial something or another for all FGC members from past to present?
  • SesshomaruSesshomaru Joined: Posts: 576
  • Darklightjg1Darklightjg1 Dr. SuessLight Joined: Posts: 3,698
    Damn man. RIP dude.
    My twitch channel (Action, Platformers, RPGs and Fighting games): twitch.tv/darklightjg1

My Sonic hack (shameless plug): http://sonicresearch.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=3938
  • riburibu A Return to Form Joined: Posts: 2,507
    edited December 2016
    Very heavy to hear. He had a massive impact on me continuing to come here and keep playing FGs almost a decade ago. Dude was legit supportive, and one of the best from the Image Mishmash days...

RIP.
    Post edited by ribu on
    CFN-Unlimited_RiBu
    Ed_SFV Discord:
    https://discord.gg/w6naQPC

• Missing PersonMissing Person Righto. Joined: Posts: 13,793
    On a personal note, I checked in last night to see if there was any update, and saw DG and Pertho scrambling. I was hoping this wasn't a sign of the worst.

It was. :sad:

I fucking hate this shit.
    XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | PSN: LanierIsPlusEV/FORpowerfulGame | CFN: MissingPerson/YddeDdeDe GGPO/FightCade: Missing Person | Steam: [TAS] Missing Person | Battle.net: MissingPersn#1365
    Twitter: JTMMissingPersn | Instagram: jtmmissingperson | Twitch: twitch.tv/missingpersonsrk
  • BurnYourEgoBurnYourEgo Ishikawa don't care about your weeabullshit avatar. Joined: Posts: 1,997
    Saw that he passed via @Missing Person Came by to pay my respects. RIP.
    Steam: BurnYourEgo: Terribly playing KOFXIII and Xrd, want to learn Skullgirls
    Fightcade:Bathtub_Leviathan: ST, maybe 3s
  • PVL_93_RUPVL_93_RU When's Dragon Ball? Joined: Posts: 10,403
    dab00g wrote: »
    He will live on forever as a meme nobody will ever understand

Negro Install

Fucking retard
    SRK's Story Thread Crew:
    • bakfromon, Miðgarðsorm, & Lord Vega - Translations and Lore info
    • just5moreminutes - Story Mode v2.0
    • Doctrine Dark - Character Bios and Endings
    • Shockdingo - The paragraph writer
    • YagamiFire & Darc Requiem - The thread MVPs
    • Cestus - the Dolls endorser
    • The Shakunetsu - The character concept machine
    • Caio_Lins - The CFN profile cropper
    • Daemos - The thread dictator, also a Bison fanboy
    • DarthEnder - The bullshit caller

Also starring (but not limited to):
    Mykka, Scotia, Hawkingbird, TrueBackLash, Chun-Li_Forever, Kecka, ruthless_nash, mikros, ...
  • d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 36,451 mod
    R.I.P. Shatta.

P.S. Fuck 2016
    You can't ask for well-thought-out changes off day 1, week 1, or mostly even month 1 play...and that's when the game is out and everyone's in the lab.
    -Mike_Z

If there's anything we do best, it's breaking games and then making everyone suffer with all the cheapness.
    -PersiaXO
  • RampageRampage Lurkin' Joined: Posts: 4,988
    Very sorry to hear this news. Rest in peace, king.
  • J-rideJ-ride OG Member Joined: Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    RIP, he had a great attitude through the entire experience and seemed like a real stand up guy.
    Woman was created for our destruction, and it is from her we inherit all of our miseries.

Aramis from The Three Musketeers