SRK Member Bishop "ShatterStar" Wagner Passed Away.

13»

Comments

• El Chupa NegroEl Chupa Negro WALKING PARADOX Joined: Posts: 3,425
    Wow man RIP shatta this year took a lot great people from us
    Jeet Kune Do was all about using what worked and discarding the crap. Fei Long is crap... discard him. A real Jeet Kune Do man plays Dudley.-xS A M U R A Ix
  • haneyhaney wu-tang Joined: Posts: 123
    r.i.p shatterstar
    SFV: Juri
    Ultra: Dan, Sakura, Blanka
    Always seeking advice, So lets get some games in!
  • DoctaMarioDoctaMario Sometimes It Snows In April... Joined: Posts: 3,231
    Bah, this sucks. :( It was great hearing that he'd beaten the cancer the first time, so i guess I expected that he'd just be in remission and live life. Sad news to be sure...
    "Money matches are against the law in Japan. They can never be good at Marvel." -4r5
  • SonichumanSonichuman You're too sloooww!! Joined: Posts: 17,616
    Passing by to pay respects. Never really met the guy but I could tell he was well liked and a respected member of the community. R.I.P.
  • angryliberalangryliberal I beat cancer. Joined: Posts: 6,257
    Fuck. RIP Shatta. For real, fuck.
    Here's the thing, I beat cancer.
  • PreppyPreppy act like you're used to it Joined: Posts: 13,500 admin
    edited December 2016
    RIP. Never met him in person, but had fun talking about the best things in life (Transformers) with him over the years. :(

http://zachd.com/mvc2 : My giant archive of fighting game videos, centered around MvC2.
    "If you don't feel like killing yourself every time you lose you will never be good. Apologyman is going to be a monster someday as long as he keeps staying miserable." --Brightside6382

MvC2 for Xbox One/PS4 pls

• ElderGODElderGOD GOD Joined: Posts: 9,616
    DoctaMario wrote: »
    Bah, this sucks. :( It was great hearing that he'd beaten the cancer the first time, so i guess I expected that he'd just be in remission and live life. Sad news to be sure...

This news sucks.
  • Core SeriesCore Series My work is done here. Joined: Posts: 576
    I never knew this brother. From reading his posts, he seems like the type of cat I would've gone out of my way for.
    I missed an opportunity. He has my respect.
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 5,147
    edited December 2016
    How was my last post "off topic"? I wasn't talking about a console...

EDIT: was talking about a former SRKer who also loved CVS2
    Post edited by Jion_Wansu on
  • JoezorzJoezorz Certified Ninja Joined: Posts: 195
    Sad news. I never spoke to the guy personally but always caught his a-cho posts, avatars, and NI shirts around from time to time. It was really cool seeing everyone pull together for this guy with the laptop, donations, and positive support.

@Pertho If there's any way to donate for funeral costs/medical bills please let me know. I'd be more than willing to help out.

RIP Shatta
    call the ASPCA, Kenmore idgaf. i stay washin my pocket frogs.
    THEY DIRTY! mad20000.gif
    -Shaft Agent
  • PerthoPertho The Runed One Joined: Posts: 20,915 mod
    I dont have any contact with shattas family so if they need financial help, i'd have no way to contact then about it unfortunately.
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

"Oh, Pertho. You complete me."
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    pertho attacked me first, saying i get all my life tips from 106th and park.
  • BiousBious Seasons Greetings Joined: Posts: 10,807
    Pertho wrote: »
    I dont have any contact with shattas family so if they need financial help, i'd have no way to contact then about it unfortunately.

How about having someone who has him on Facebook contact them?
    ░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░▄█████▄▄█▄░░░░
    ░░░░░▄▄▄▀██████▄▄██░░░░
    ░░▄██░░█░█▀░░▄▄▀█░█░░░▄▄▄▄
    ▄█████░░██░░░▀▀░▀░█▀▀██▀▀▀█▀▄
    █████░█░░▀█░▀▀▀▀▄▀░░░███████▀
    ░▀▀█▄░██▄▄░▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀
    ░▄████████▀▀▀▄▀░░░░
    ██████░▀▀█▄░░░█▄░░░░
    ░▀▀▀▀█▄▄▀░██████▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░

• PerthoPertho The Runed One Joined: Posts: 20,915 mod
    If you guys want to and me to be a sort od official srk person to help im for it, but with the baby my schedule is ceazy. Dont know who wouls get the money and what they'd need it for.

They might need money to help bury shatta though.
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

"Oh, Pertho. You complete me."
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    pertho attacked me first, saying i get all my life tips from 106th and park.
  • FoxBlazeFoxBlaze Lets get it. Joined: Posts: 64
    Never seen or meet this guy but from what it sounds like from everyone here, seems like a good person to me and I know what it's like to lose a loved one to cancer. RIP bro and my condolences to the family as well.
    http://foxxcustoms.tumblr.com/
    I take commissions upon request so if interested, Feel free to Hit me up through a PM or contact me through my Email foxblaze2016@gmail.com.

PSN: xeroblazer
    Steam: Blazerken94
    Fightcade: Blazerken94
  • makmak!!!makmak!!! Going Bananas! Joined: Posts: 1,682 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Never knew him personally nor met him in person but was lucky to read his posts and talked to him via this forum a decade ago. Really feel bad for a long time member to pass away.

Heartfelt condolonces to his friends and family.
    It has to start somewhere
    It has to start sometime
    What better place than here
    What better time than now.....
  • Sheng-LongSheng-Long Joined: Posts: 1,419
    Rest in Peace Shatta.
  • JoshkazJoshkaz Princess Luna is my Waifu Joined: Posts: 15,009
    RIP Shatta. Never met the dude, but thrown him a text one time. Seemed like a real nice guy,.
    "You embarrass me," said Shadow, smiling. Then Shadow took his penis out and picked Cream up. "Let me charge up for a super ejaculation!" Shadow laid Cream down on the ground and then took his penis with him, which was already huge and shaking with sex energy, and found Cream's Piggy Bank, which was full of coins and dollars and things to save up for money, so she could buy what she wanted when she had enough inside it. Shadow took it and using his muscular penis, smashed a hole right through the piggy bank so now it was sitting on top of his penis like a hat. Shadow's penis looked like it belonged in a fashion show.
  • StabbyStabby 北丐 Joined: Posts: 4,146
    A great guy. He'll be missed.
    Matriarch...Cook?
    Yeah right. Wouldn't trust a recipe from that one. Snake venom. "Eye of Newt."
    --WTF-AKUMA-HAX
  • Colt SteeleColt Steele Pain don't hurt Joined: Posts: 527 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Very sad to hear about this. The days of IMM don't even seem like all that long ago to me. I hope he's at peace.
    Muktuk eating champion '07
  • EvilSamuraiEvilSamurai Joined: Posts: 2,659
    RIP
  • TheMaidenMashaTheMaidenMasha MSHMTX Joined: Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited December 2016
    Truly sad, he was a staple in General Discussion and the Rap and Production threads.

RIP Shatterstar
  • AKIAKI It's that time of the year again! Joined: Posts: 831
    Y'know I think I'm going to dedicate a video to this man when Nier: Automata and DMC5 comes out. I'm sure he would love that as he's always been passionate about games with stylish combat.

Got dammit man. I hate to see shit like this happen to good people.
    Dungeon Fighter Online: 3.24.2015 Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition 6.18.2015

Silence and Secrecy.
  • derrykderryk mister science brain Joined: Posts: 4,797
    edited December 2016
    didn't know the guy, but this is really sad.
    we lost one of our own.

may his love for fighting games and the community live on through the rest of us.
    respects to his family, friends and everyone here on SRK paying tribute to this terrible loss.
  • ZeonTheUnbornZeonTheUnborn The One IX Joined: Posts: 2,723
    Damn son. R.I.P My heart goes out to your family.
    I will win! I won't stop until I get them!

Work him! Yes! Him! Him right there! Work. Him!
  • Sacr3DSacr3D Bounce Man Joined: Posts: 3,018
    I never really knew Shatterstar but I've always seen him post some funny things throughout the years. SRK will never be the same. R.I.P.
  • GreenwoodGreenwood Earth, the only true God Joined: Posts: 802
    RIP
  • BBQBBQ ピンクゾーン Joined: Posts: 3,535
    RIP and condolences for his family.
  • Intuitive2011Intuitive2011 Cr.Mk XX Hadoken Joined: Posts: 3,363
    Don't know dude, but I have to pay respect to those who come from here. Always hurts to lose a fellow member of this awesome forum. :(
    "Often times, a loss will strengthen and benefit the player more than a win, so I would say don't be afraid of losing and keeping competing." ~Infiltration
  • BEWDBEWD 鬼の顔 Joined: Posts: 5,194 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Never met him outside of here but always enjoyed his presence over the years, rip :(
    世界最強の生物
  • GimpyGimpy Joined: Posts: 8,668 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    You know I was trying to find a song to post in this thread for Shatterstar. I finally found it.

C.O.P.A

Me, Shinshay, Shatterstar, Lil' Majin, Rokusho, Nobita Kun, Million, Hold Dat, R.P.D rookie, shinryukev, Mycah Leonhart, b1gazn, Warblade49, GunflameBuri, Shizuma_15, Level 3
  • The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu The Crimson Hadouken Joined: Posts: 1,367
    edited January 12
    May he rest in peace in paradise.
    Arcade Mode Concepts and Designs - Better than traditional Arcade Mode
    Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type
    Character Wishlist SFV and MVCi
    My Capcom Characters for Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite
    SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

1.) Cyber Akuma - Akuma with cybernetic enhancement, Ryu's recurring rival.
    2.) Mecha Zangief - A Zangief cloned Repliod.
    3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older Doronjo version)
    4.) Black Hayato - Bounty Hunter
    5.) Vile X8 with Bear Ride Armor - Bounty Hunter X recurring rival.
    6.) Solo - Bounty Hunter Strider's recurring rival.
    7.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- Returning and New Characters

1.) Felyne - from Monster Hunter (rival to Rocket Racoon)
    2.) Hauzer - from Warzard (Godzilla and Kaiju)
    3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    7.) Pure and Fur - Protector of Capcom world.
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    10.) Ingrid - A crossover character
    11.) Ruby Heart - MVC2 (Magic stone involvement)
    12.) Strider - cyber ninja
    13.) Asura - from Asura's Wrath.
    14.) Arthur - in a Mecha from Cannon Spike version replacing his UMVC3 (Tokusatsu)
    15.) Nero - Devil May Cry (mix of Vergil, Dante and TVC Soki)
    16.) Leon - Resident Evil
    17.) Demon Hyo - Rival Schools (plot can be from the cause of using Soul Gem)
    18.) Gene - from God Hand.

My Characters for SF5's 3rd Season on wards
    5 from Sf2 and Sf3
    1.) Blanka
    2.) Sagat
    3.) Feilong
    4.) Necro
    5.) Q

5 from SF expansions
    1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda
    3.) Sodom
    4.) Haggar
    5.) Matthew Macoy - from Delta Red

5 from SF4 and cameo SF5
    1.) Viper
    2.) Abel
    3.) Oro
    4.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or capcom fighting jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.
    5.) Xianyu and Jianyu - as a pair fights like choi and chang in CVS2.

5 Underrated and Forgotten Concepts.
    1.) Eagle
    2.) Lee - Drunken master
    3.) Asuka (from concept design) - play like KOF kazumi and Hokuto from SFex
    4.) Wraith (Slam Master)
  • KwheelieKwheelie U know how we do.. Joined: Posts: 437
    I didn't know you personally Star, but the things you've said made me LOL on here plenty of times.
    You will be missed
  • nameingwaynameingway I say thee nay Joined: Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited January 18
    damn, that's unexpected. as i haven't logged on in a bit, the last time i saw him post shit was looking good regarding the recovery; apparently, looking good/up really means flip a coin and hope for the best (but perhaps haven't not been so active recently kept me out of the loop regarding a turn of events).

fuck that! never had any chance to seriously kick it with him but having been on srk since i was a young fucker, it's never easy to see a fellow rtsd enthusiast GGPO (no re).

RIP - installer of the negro.

edit:
    Preppy wrote: »
    RIP. Never met him in person, but had fun talking about the best things in life (Transformers) with him over the years. :(

i feel like i need to throw in a "WRONG!" followed by the quote from conan the barbarian, but the best things in life are not always to crush enemies, see them driven before you, or to hear the lamentations. sometimes robots just gotta get their shine on regardless of bitches yellin (crushing enemies is def in line with transformers tho, so bigups arnie).
  • Okazaki IIIOkazaki III PARRY THAT SHIT SON Joined: Posts: 677 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited January 30
    Just seen this thread. I can't believe this. Fucking cant believe this.

I kept saying aight im gona message him today but then id pause because i didnt want to emphasize illness. Nor seem shallow by not mentioning it.

And now he's gone. I dont know anymore man. I fucking dont know.
  • SecondCitySaintSecondCitySaint Your Neighborhood Psychopath Joined: Posts: 1
    Prayers go out to his family R.I.P
  • The ChiefThe Chief iGoHar... Joined: Posts: 3,657 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Wow

Rip brother.
    *SRK Group - (TNM) The Non-Minorities - (209 niggas and counting)*
13»