SRK Member Bishop "ShatterStar" Wagner Passed Away.

124»

Comments

• Sheng-LongSheng-Long Joined: Posts: 1,419
    Rest in Peace Shatta.
  • JoshkazJoshkaz Princess Luna is my Waifu Joined: Posts: 15,340
    RIP Shatta. Never met the dude, but thrown him a text one time. Seemed like a real nice guy,.
    "You embarrass me," said Shadow, smiling. Then Shadow took his penis out and picked Cream up. "Let me charge up for a super ejaculation!" Shadow laid Cream down on the ground and then took his penis with him, which was already huge and shaking with sex energy, and found Cream's Piggy Bank, which was full of coins and dollars and things to save up for money, so she could buy what she wanted when she had enough inside it. Shadow took it and using his muscular penis, smashed a hole right through the piggy bank so now it was sitting on top of his penis like a hat. Shadow's penis looked like it belonged in a fashion show.
  • StabbyStabby 北丐 Joined: Posts: 4,146
    A great guy. He'll be missed.
    Matriarch...Cook?
    Yeah right. Wouldn't trust a recipe from that one. Snake venom. "Eye of Newt."
    --WTF-AKUMA-HAX
  • Colt SteeleColt Steele Pain don't hurt Joined: Posts: 528 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Very sad to hear about this. The days of IMM don't even seem like all that long ago to me. I hope he's at peace.
    Muktuk eating champion '07
  • EvilSamuraiEvilSamurai Joined: Posts: 2,668
    RIP
  • TheMaidenMashaTheMaidenMasha Joined: Posts: 3,069 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited December 2016
    Truly sad, he was a staple in General Discussion and the Rap and Production threads.

RIP Shatterstar
  • AKIAKI R.E.L.A.X Joined: Posts: 884
    Y'know I think I'm going to dedicate a video to this man when Nier: Automata and DMC5 comes out. I'm sure he would love that as he's always been passionate about games with stylish combat.

Got dammit man. I hate to see shit like this happen to good people.
    DMC3SE is the greatest video game in history - currently working on a PROJECT | UNI[st] Yuzuriha/Phonon | BBCF Izanami | TEKKEN Kasumi/Asuka | Rev.2 Jam | SFV Kolin | FAWK Marvel
  • derrykderryk mister science brain Joined: Posts: 4,816
    edited December 2016
    didn't know the guy, but this is really sad.
    we lost one of our own.

may his love for fighting games and the community live on through the rest of us.
    respects to his family, friends and everyone here on SRK paying tribute to this terrible loss.
  • ZeonTheUnbornZeonTheUnborn The One IX Joined: Posts: 2,726
    Damn son. R.I.P My heart goes out to your family.
    I will win! I won't stop until I get them!

Work him! Yes! Him! Him right there! Work. Him!
  • Sacr3DSacr3D Yummy Yummy Donuts! Joined: Posts: 3,231 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I never really knew Shatterstar but I've always seen him post some funny things throughout the years. SRK will never be the same. R.I.P.
  • GreenwoodGreenwood Earth, the only true God Joined: Posts: 888
    RIP
    Injustice 2 - Wonder Woman, Joker
    Boring, stale, predictable FGs - Cammy, Kuma, whatever yawn zzzzz
  • BBQBBQ ピンクゾーン Joined: Posts: 3,678
    RIP and condolences for his family.
  • Intuitive2011Intuitive2011 Cr.Mk XX Hadoken Joined: Posts: 3,660
    Don't know dude, but I have to pay respect to those who come from here. Always hurts to lose a fellow member of this awesome forum. :(
    "Often times, a loss will strengthen and benefit the player more than a win, so I would say don't be afraid of losing and keeping competing." ~Infiltration
  • BEWDBEWD 鬼の顔 Joined: Posts: 5,195 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Never met him outside of here but always enjoyed his presence over the years, rip :(
    世界最強の生物
  • GimpyGimpy Joined: Posts: 9,488 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    You know I was trying to find a song to post in this thread for Shatterstar. I finally found it.

C.O.P.A

Me, Shinshay, Shatterstar, Lil' Majin, Rokusho, Nobita Kun, Million, Hold Dat, R.P.D rookie, shinryukev, Mycah Leonhart, b1gazn, Warblade49, GunflameBuri, Shizuma_15, Level 3
  • The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu COULD YOU NAME ALL THE CHARACTERS APPEARED IN MY PIC? (spoilers is in my sig) Joined: Posts: 3,586
    edited January 12
    May he rest in peace in paradise.

SFV Arcademode, Storymode with SFA3 World Tour Challenges & Vtrigger/Vskill ideas
    Arcade Mode Concepts - Better than traditional Arcade Mode | Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type | V-Trigger & V-Skill Ideas

Character Wishlist SFV, DBFZ and MVCi

My DB Characters for DBFZ
    Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    9.) Great Ape Baby or Adult Form
    10.) Syn Shenron - can transform to Omega
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

Pair/Tag Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Choi with Chang in CVS2, Cait with Sith in Code Chaos, Hisuii with Kohaku in MB, Danny with Demi in the Outfoxies, Jie Mei Hua in Dong Dong Never Dies and Groove-&-Fight's Oume with Otane.
    14.) Android 18 with Andriod 17
    15.) Rose with Zamasu
    16.) Dr Jero with Andriod 19
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

Team Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Captain Commando in MVC2, Doronjo in TVC, Tronbone in MVC2 or Ace Attorney in UMVC3.
    19.) Tien - Some specials summons Chiaozu and Launch
    20.) Ginew Forces - with The Ginew Forces Plays like (Captain Commando in MVC2 or Doronjo in TVC)
    21.) Meta Cooler - Plays like Ultron in MVCi
    22.) Roshi - Some specials summons Turtle and Oolong
    23.) Napa - Summon numerous Saibamen (like Gargos Ki or Tronbone in MVC2)
    24.) Bojack

My Capcom Characters for Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite
    SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

1.) Cyber Akuma - Akuma with cybernetic enhancement, Ryu's recurring rival.
    2.) Mecha Zangief - A Zangief cloned Repliod.
    3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older version that look like Doronjo and plays like Doronjo TVC and Trone bonne combined)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- New Characters

1.) Felyne - from Monster Hunter (rival to Rocket Racoon)
    2.) Hauzer - from Warzard (Godzilla and Kaiju)
    3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku) (plays like Tekkaman Blade in TVC)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask) (plays like Yatterman -1 in TVC)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    7.) Pure and Fur - Protector of Capcom world.
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    10.) Ingrid - A crossover character
    11.) Ruby Heart - MVC2 (Magic stone involvement) Pirate
    12.) Asura - from Asura's Wrath.
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone
    14.) Nero - Devil May Cry (mix of Vergil, Dante and TVC Soki)
    15.) Shoma - Rival Schools

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

My Characters for SF5's 3rd Season on wards

Different Playstyle I want in SFV
    1.) Xianyu and Jianyu - as a pair fights like Choi and Chang in CVS2.
    2.) Delta Red Rep!! - Can play like Captain Commando.
    3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.

Characters I want to return
    1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    7.) Feilong -(with Iron Fist playstyle like in UMVC3)
    8.) Necro
    9.) Oro - all projectile are now angled diagonally like Dr Fate(Injustice2) to be different from sim & other shoto
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

Characters and concepts that need to explored before going to SF3 Timeline
    1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

Designs I want to see again in SF
    1.) Asuka (from concept design) - play like KOF kazumi and Hokuto from SFex
    2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

SFV Guest from SF expansions
    1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

Extra Battle and Cameo Costumes

http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/216908/extra-battle-thoughts-and-ideas-for-dlc-costumes-and-npc-encounters
  • KwheelieKwheelie U know how we do.. Joined: Posts: 444
    I didn't know you personally Star, but the things you've said made me LOL on here plenty of times.
    You will be missed
  • nameingwaynameingway I say thee nay Joined: Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited January 18
    damn, that's unexpected. as i haven't logged on in a bit, the last time i saw him post shit was looking good regarding the recovery; apparently, looking good/up really means flip a coin and hope for the best (but perhaps haven't not been so active recently kept me out of the loop regarding a turn of events).

fuck that! never had any chance to seriously kick it with him but having been on srk since i was a young fucker, it's never easy to see a fellow rtsd enthusiast GGPO (no re).

RIP - installer of the negro.

edit:
    Preppy wrote: »
    RIP. Never met him in person, but had fun talking about the best things in life (Transformers) with him over the years. :(

i feel like i need to throw in a "WRONG!" followed by the quote from conan the barbarian, but the best things in life are not always to crush enemies, see them driven before you, or to hear the lamentations. sometimes robots just gotta get their shine on regardless of bitches yellin (crushing enemies is def in line with transformers tho, so bigups arnie).
  • Okazaki IIIOkazaki III PARRY THAT SHIT SON Joined: Posts: 681 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited January 30
    Just seen this thread. I can't believe this. Fucking cant believe this.

I kept saying aight im gona message him today but then id pause because i didnt want to emphasize illness. Nor seem shallow by not mentioning it.

And now he's gone. I dont know anymore man. I fucking dont know.
  • SecondCitySaintSecondCitySaint Your Neighborhood Psychopath Joined: Posts: 1
    Prayers go out to his family R.I.P
  • The ChiefThe Chief iGoHar... Joined: Posts: 3,660 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Wow

Rip brother.
    *SRK Group - (TNM) The Non-Minorities - (209 niggas and counting)*
  • EveryFlowerFlowEveryFlowerFlow You Want Pain? Aegis Reflector Joined: Posts: 3,781
    I'm with Weeks on this one.

Negro Installs in Heaven my G.
    RIP.
    I make Jazz-Hop/Soul-Hop: http://releases.prosodij.co.uk
  • surewhyyoucansurewhyyoucan Quarter Up Joined: Posts: 498
    RIP
    Was always deliverin' the Wryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to IMM

Say what you will
    Smoke your last Cigarette
    Don't know whay I've done, but I feel afraid
  • ausomecrawlausomecrawl Demonpossessed Joined: Posts: 104
    I never knew the guy but from what I see he made a positive impact on many. May he rest in peace and prayers go out to his family.
  • flickyflicky Super Nintendo Chalmers Joined: Posts: 848
    Always sad to hear a community member passed away. RIP!
  • trizznillatrizznilla Joined: Posts: 1
    Well, crap. I haven't been on here for years. Even had to make a new account since I forgot my credentials. 2016 comes back from the past to kick me in the nuts, what a drag. RIP man, you were a cool dude.
  • thurstthurst What's my age again? Joined: Posts: 11,722 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Today is Shatta's birthday. RIP the god.
    #teamSkinnyBitches #teamHATE #teamKELLS #OGteamMILEY
124»