Ryu Season 2

Comments

• AmaraAmara Joined: Posts: 9
    Daigo agrees with me.. nerfs are too much.. Ryu got rekt.

Daigo thinking of choosing Urien or Guile as his main.

Daigo is defensive and uses cr.MP as an antiair. I can see how he might think the nerfs are too much.

Is that also why you think the nerfs are too much? Who are you thinking of choosing as your new main?
    "The answer lies in the heart of battle."
  • LurkBrianLurkBrian Joined: Posts: 54
    Canceled on the very last frame b.hk xx hadouken isn't a true block string, even point blank. It's really hard to find that frame though.
  • JustinAkatsukiJustinAkatsuki Joined: Posts: 214
    At the moment im just finding it hard for him to theoretically be mid tier in season 2, how often are you gonna hit opponents with solar plexus and his axe kick? It seems he's been reduced to fireballs and anti air shoryukens
  • followtherockstarfollowtherockstar Joined: Posts: 27
    Yeah at this point i'm not quite sure what capcom was intending with the seasonal changes. Like how is ryu supposed to be played optimally? Zoning style? His fireball has way to much recovery for that to really be a thing. Neutral? They nerfed his best poke and buffed some extremely slow normals. Vtrigger oriented? Sure, he gets more vtrigger bar on a successful parry but they also nerfed his recovery.

It just feels like the game is rewarding players for playing really dumb neutral(mash sweep in neutral,random dash ins,etc). It's like, do you play solid or do you play random?

I have this feeling that capcom doesn't know what they want to do with ryu. They're afraid to take a direction with him so they sit on their hands.
  • YouScaredNoobYouScaredNoob Joined: Posts: 148
    Amara wrote: »
    Daigo agrees with me.. nerfs are too much.. Ryu got rekt.

Daigo thinking of choosing Urien or Guile as his main.

Daigo is defensive and uses cr.MP as an antiair. I can see how he might think the nerfs are too much.

Is that also why you think the nerfs are too much? Who are you thinking of choosing as your new main?

Well tbh they nerfed me rather than Ryu. When they did this I decided that they ruined everything about Ryu thats fun for me:

*nerfed horizontal hitbox on sweep and made it slower.
    *nerfed st.lk horizontal hitbox
    *nerfed his lp fireballs recovery fmd.
    *nerfed cr.mp is now 6f startup

I relied on these the most and it helped me win the last s1 tourny in Sydney.

I understand the nerfs to j.lk and st.lp I never used that shit on me anyway so my gameplan didnt change but they nerfed his normals and his fireball and that made me think what the fuck man.. even Daigo is confused at his neutral buttons nerf because lets face it.. his neutral wasnt his strong point.. it was his awesome aggression and his ability to play so defensively.

I went back to my original main, Laura. I had a strong Laura back in s1 so now I'm hoping to bring my Laura to the level of my Ryu.

Don't get me wrong I love everything about Ryu, easily one of the most fun characters I ever used in SF history but he isn't tournament viable for me, I feel like hes usable but I think Laura is a much stronger tournament character than Ryu. Thats my 5 cents.

I will never drop him but goddamn why use Ryu when Akuma is just a better version of him?
  • TouchdownTouchdown Joined: Posts: 499
    edited December 2016
    Capcom said merry Christmas Ryu players.

lolololol
    "I see many intermediate to intermediate-advanced players stuck in the realm of theory fighting. They are stuck in their minds, hung up on making “the right decision” at every point in the game..These players don’t play with enough intuition, with enough “feeling,” with enough creativity, unpredictability, and daring..."
  • HighlandfireballHighlandfireball Are you ready for a war? Joined: Posts: 9,012
    edited December 2016
    You gota be an utter sad fuck if you come into other threads to laugh at character nerfs. Prolly the same dudes that caused the problem in the first place with their constant bitching. Can't wait to see the backlash when you scrubs play Laura and Urien in Season 2 and you don't know which way to block or when to press a button. You'll be begging for Ryu and Chun back.
    Yeah at this point i'm not quite sure what capcom was intending with the seasonal changes. Like how is ryu supposed to be played optimally? Zoning style? His fireball has way to much recovery for that to really be a thing. Neutral? They nerfed his best poke and buffed some extremely slow normals. Vtrigger oriented? Sure, he gets more vtrigger bar on a successful parry but they also nerfed his recovery.

It just feels like the game is rewarding players for playing really dumb neutral(mash sweep in neutral,random dash ins,etc). It's like, do you play solid or do you play random?

I have this feeling that capcom doesn't know what they want to do with ryu. They're afraid to take a direction with him so they sit on their hands.

What do you mean by "way too much recovery"? Ryu has been known for strong zoning for 25 years, his fireball recovery in V is around the same as in IV (counting the changes to jump frames), and I think faster than in SF2.

Which best poke? The cr.MP that now hits further forward? The cr.MK that is now one frame slower like the mediums of half the cast? The axe kick that now works better at max range because it is special-cancellable, and if spaced right causes punishes to whiff (and lets you get cr.HP combos)? The only thing I can see you meaning is st.LK.

"Nerfed his recovery"? 3 more frames on a 29-frame whiff?

Ryu has always been able to strategically sweep in neutral, and if you think never dashing in makes you more solid, you're just wasting a tool you were given.

Capcom clearly knows what they want to do with Ryu. The same thing they want to do with nearly every other character. They want to separate players by their skill levels using spacing to test their execution.

The optimal way to play Ryu is "well". He does most things decently, it's up to you to do them well.
  • Arthuro_RayArthuro_Ray Joined: Posts: 226
    edited December 2016
    I didn't play the older games beyond mashing level, dirty 16' er here, but back then fireballs had much more pushback on block, leaving you safe to spam more hadukens freely, and also had much stronger anti airs and fewer, easy to use, anti fireballs tools, that makes a lot of difference even if the recovery is similar, Ryu can't have a gameplan around fireballs in such a jumping game.

And even if he can dash, and gets closer to do mixups, or meaty you, his pressure ends in 2 hits, and if he grabs you he can't do shit to keep momentum going, even in the corner, someones dash at you, you can't punish it properly because cr.mp, st.lk xx tatsu doesn't reach anymore, and i don't understand things like cr.mk having more startup, it's one of the worst cr.mk in the game, and you lose a counter hit link off cr.mp, nerfing his sweep and st.mp doesn't makes sense either, it's like Capcom put some user of eventhubs to balance him, he might as well be the Dan of SFV now, that's why i switch to Akuma, at least i will make them know true cheapness =P

• HighlandfireballHighlandfireball Are you ready for a war? Joined: Posts: 9,012

What do you mean by "way too much recovery"? Ryu has been known for strong zoning for 25 years, his fireball recovery in V is around the same as in IV (counting the changes to jump frames), and I think faster than in SF2.

Which best poke? The cr.MP that now hits further forward? The cr.MK that is now one frame slower like the mediums of half the cast? The axe kick that now works better at max range because it is special-cancellable, and if spaced right causes punishes to whiff (and lets you get cr.HP combos)? The only thing I can see you meaning is st.LK.

Ryu has always been able to strategically sweep in neutral, and if you think never dashing in makes you more solid, you're just wasting a tool you were given.

Capcom clearly knows what they want to do with Ryu. The same thing they want to do with nearly every other character. They want to separate players by their skill levels using spacing to test their execution.

The optimal way to play Ryu is "well". He does most things decently, it's up to you to do them well.

At least you got this bit right. They do want to make the game standardised so beginners don't need to learn anything.

-Indeed he has been known for strong zoning for decades but the loss of invincibility on his dp drastically hurts that aspect of his game. Last second dps have always been a very important part of his arsenal. Now you eat a counter hit.

-Yes, I meant st lk. easily his best poke. Used for long range confirms, punishes on a lot of -4 moves, and an excellent counter poke. Throwing out axe kicks are really risky, and honestly the buff isn't all that's cracked up to be.

-Notice that I never explicitly said people should "never dash in". Of course there's a time in place to dash in to keep your opponent on their toes, but in this game it feels like more abuse of the system than anything else. Like, i'm pretty sure i'm not the only person in the world who's had a season 1 nash dash in on them, press a button, and I eat a counter hit. It's gimmicky gameplay.

-You said it better than I could have. lets add 3 more frames to something that already takes an eon to recover from... why?
  • AnTiLooPAnTiLooP Joined: Posts: 29
    Only thing that strikes me as being better are -

The extra active frame on cr.mk is noticable, although it could be because I'm playing a lot of Akuma players and he has worse buttons than Ryu.

The Axe kick cancel is only half decent. It's nice for a block string but a bit slow to be used and abused.

The st.lk nerf is just plain stupid.

Over all I think Ryu is fine, not top tier anymore but should be ok for Ryu players that want to stick with a simple character.

The game changes however are really making me think twice about continuing with the game. It feels sluggish,it feels ..... Not like street fighter. It's hard to put my finger on it , but this might be the least enjoyable SF for me. It's not nuanced enough, everything is designed around the lowest level player.

Risk reward is all in favour of dumb.

Just what I had in mind. You said it right. It doesn't feel like SF anymore.

Contemplating on quitting the game not because we can't adapt to change, but rather, it just feels darn slow and thus odd game play.
  • Rice_EaterRice_Eater Now more Evil Joined: Posts: 1,826
    I'm sure someone already discovered it first but I just found out a cool way to use cancelable axe kick. If you V Trigger cancel a anti air axe kick you can juggle into full EX DP or Super, with Super being the main reason why you would want to do this. Not a very big deal since this is not something you have access to often. But when you do have it you basically have the air and ground covered when it comes to using V Trigger to react to something so you can punish with super.

It kind of feels like a anti air DP, FADC, Ultra. Another thing, the meter gain buff from parry basically nullifies Akuma's 3 hit shaku from full screen. Parrying a 3 hit shaku gives Ryu half a bar, 4 gives him full access to V Trigger. I'm still kind of down on S2 Ryu, but it's nice to find some good things about him.

• shinbojanshinbojan Joined: Posts: 471
    Well, I am not scared of playing mirrors anymore.
    I need a new main. Tried Akuma and just don't like him. Will probably move to Guile, Ken or Ibuki.
  • DevilJin 01DevilJin 01 Get some shill in yo system Joined: Posts: 57,840 mod
    edited December 2016
    Rice_Eater wrote: »
    I'm sure someone already discovered it first but I just found out a cool way to use cancelable axe kick. If you V Trigger cancel a anti air axe kick you can juggle into full EX DP or Super, with Super being the main reason why you would want to do this. Not a very big deal since this is not something you have access to often. But when you do have it you basically have the air and ground covered when it comes to using V Trigger to react to something so you can punish with super.

It kind of feels like a anti air DP, FADC, Ultra. Another thing, the meter gain buff from parry basically nullifies Akuma's 3 hit shaku from full screen. Parrying a 3 hit shaku gives Ryu half a bar, 4 gives him full access to V Trigger. I'm still kind of down on S2 Ryu, but it's nice to find some good things about him.

People are definitely sleeping on the new Ryu. If Daigo, XSK Saumurai, that Domincan Ryu or anyone else sticks to him, I think people will be surprised. Those buffs are very significant and I would say he technically wins every fireball war now. With Nash you can at least throw EX fireballs at him to throw off his V Skill absorption, but Ryu can parry all fireballs down and make them add to his gauge. He essentially has to be rushed down now unless you can zone with pokes like a Karin, Chun or Cammy.

Plus 2 on block EX fireball is being very slept on also. So is b+HK in general. Another button that creates true block string into fireball from anything but absolute max range like c.MP and since it's a heavy will win priority trades easily vs abuseable medium and light pokes

Not to mention people don't realize how many places you can still use meterless DPs. You will still see them a lot. Ryu player thinks you're going to screw up your meaty? Meterless DP works there. Throwing out too many buttons or specials in neutral? Meterless DP works there. Doing a frame trap with a 3 frame gap? Meterless DP works there. He catches you early with a jump in, there too.

Ain't nothin, Capcom's ruthless still producin.  Cut em a check or find yoself toothless.  Keep it shill with no confusin.  Niggas say I'm shill...they ain't hard I can prove it YEEEAH

There are no fireball wars on SF5 Jin unless you're playing Guile - which he monsters. Stop sprinkling your magic dust in the Ryu thread!

....whiff punishing with a 8 frame sweep in 6 frames of lag.... Might as well be mortal Kombat.
    Jin the ex hadoken being +2 onblock is definitely a nice change... but I don't think anyone is sleeping on it. There are very few situations where we can take advantage of the plus frames.
    I didn't play the older games beyond mashing level, dirty 16' er here, but back then fireballs had much more pushback on block, leaving you safe to spam more hadukens freely, and also had much stronger anti airs and fewer, easy to use, anti fireballs tools, that makes a lot of difference even if the recovery is similar, Ryu can't have a gameplan around fireballs in such a jumping game.

And even if he can dash, and gets closer to do mixups, or meaty you, his pressure ends in 2 hits, and if he grabs you he can't do shit to keep momentum going, even in the corner, someones dash at you, you can't punish it properly because cr.mp, st.lk xx tatsu doesn't reach anymore, and i don't understand things like cr.mk having more startup, it's one of the worst cr.mk in the game, and you lose a counter hit link off cr.mp, nerfing his sweep and st.mp doesn't makes sense either, it's like Capcom put some user of eventhubs to balance him, he might as well be the Dan of SFV now, that's why i switch to Akuma, at least i will make them know true cheapness =P

If your perception of what a "gameplan around fireballs" means is "spamming a lot of fireballs uncontested", then yes, Ryu doesn't have one in this game. The only character I know of who can do that is Guile.
  • JustinAkatsukiJustinAkatsuki Joined: Posts: 214
    Rice_Eater wrote: »

People are definitely sleeping on the new Ryu. If Daigo, XSK Saumurai, that Domincan Ryu or anyone else sticks to him, I think people will be surprised. Those buffs are very significant and I would say he technically wins every fireball war now. With Nash you can at least throw EX fireballs at him to throw off his V Skill absorption, but Ryu can parry all fireballs down and make them add to his gauge. He essentially has to be rushed down now unless you can zone with pokes like a Karin, Chun or Cammy.

Plus 2 on block EX fireball is being very slept on also. So is b+HK in general. Another button that creates true block string into fireball from anything but absolute max range like c.MP and since it's a heavy will win priority trades easily vs abuseable medium and light pokes

Not to mention people don't realize how many places you can still use meterless DPs. You will still see them a lot. Ryu player thinks you're going to screw up your meaty? Meterless DP works there. Throwing out too many buttons or specials in neutral? Meterless DP works there. Doing a frame trap with a 3 frame gap? Meterless DP works there. He catches you early with a jump in, there too.

I feel you are doing too much theory fighting there. Yes its cool if he has ex fireball +2 on block and buffed axe kick but in practice if these tools dont change his mu's or dont improve his tools then ryu will have a problem in season 2.
    Discovered something:

The range of s1 s.lk is now exactly the same range as c.mp

How does that affect gameplay ? Not sure but it is useful in footsies using normals and catching the opponent at the edge of c.mp. potential frame trap perhaps?
    edited December 2016
    You gota be an utter sad fuck if you come into other threads to laugh at character nerfs. Prolly the same dudes that caused the problem in the first place with their constant bitching. Can't wait to see the backlash when you scrubs play Laura and Urien in Season 2 and you don't know which way to block or when to press a button. You'll be begging for Ryu and Chun back.

I am a Ryu player. And I lulz at capcom for the very reason you posted.

Also, why in God's green earth is my REVERSAL DP's, let alone my DP's in general getting cr. MP, thrown etc?
    What is this?!!!!

Post edited by Touchdown on
    "I see many intermediate to intermediate-advanced players stuck in the realm of theory fighting. They are stuck in their minds, hung up on making “the right decision” at every point in the game..These players don’t play with enough intuition, with enough “feeling,” with enough creativity, unpredictability, and daring..."
  • KolbeKolbe Joined: Posts: 183
    edited December 2016
    Touchdown wrote: »

Also, why in God's green earth is my REVERSAL DP's getting cr. MP, thrown etc?
    What is this?!!!!

Because there is no God. And yes, what's the point? It's not like it was completely free or cancelable like in SFIV. If you read your opponent's intentions, said DP's were heavily punishable.

I went from Super Gold to Ultra Silver, so salt alert: why can Gouki and Ken cancel their specials into V-Trigger but Ryu can't? What's the rule?
    PSN: KolbeSgf

T7: Feng, Jin, maybe someone else
    GG Rev2: Ky
    SFV: Ryu
    edited December 2016
    Kolbe wrote: »

Also, why in God's green earth is my REVERSAL DP's getting cr. MP, thrown etc?
    What is this?!!!!

Because there is no God. And yes, what's the point? It's not like it was completely free or cancelable like in SFIV. If you read your opponent's intentions, said DP's were heavily punishable.

I went from Super Gold to Ultra Silver, so salt alert: why can Gouki and Ken cancel their specials into V-Trigger but Ryu can't? What's the rule?

1.The rules are that DP's on reversal should not be getting MP, jabbed etc due to invincibility on startup. That is an atrocity! Takes away from the word "special" move.

2. The Fool has said in his heart there is no God. All the purposeful knowledge in the world, the order of creation, herbs, air and seasons for living is UNDENIABLE evidence that there is a God.
  • ajyou003ajyou003 Joined: Posts: 130
    why can Gouki and Ken cancel their specials into V-Trigger but Ryu can't? What's the rule?
    I'm quite positive this is only accessible to characters with 3 bar triggers (and IIRC not even all 3 bar characters).
  • Arthuro_RayArthuro_Ray Joined: Posts: 226
    edited December 2016
    ajyou003 wrote: »
    why can Gouki and Ken cancel their specials into V-Trigger but Ryu can't? What's the rule?
    I'm quite positive this is only accessible to characters with 3 bar triggers (and IIRC not even all 3 bar characters).

Chun li, and Nash can do it as well, Chun li got added in s2, would be cool if they added that to Ryu as well, now that unblockable setups are useless against almost everyone if they have a bar.

Instead we got an air tatsu that can combo into CA, yay. =_=*
  • BiGViCBiGViC Joined: Posts: 21
    -Indeed he has been known for strong zoning for decades but the loss of invincibility on his dp drastically hurts that aspect of his game. Last second dps have always been a very important part of his arsenal. Now you eat a counter hit.

I'm no expert but his AA MP DP is still very good. I am able to catch people deep all the time for full damage. I was worried about the change to his DP for AA reasons but jumping on Ryu is still a big no no. Ryu is still solid.
    "Loyalty To The End"
    edited December 2016
    Dp xx trigger is -5 on block for ken which is full combo. I'd assume that's the same for Akuma but I've not seen his data yet. That wouldn't work with Ryu anyway, it would be a giant waste of meter since you probably wouldn't get any juggle after and the Dp isn't invincible any more.

I'm ok with the Ryu changes, I don't like them, but I'm not doing any worse really and I'm playing a more offensive version of him at the moment. A buff that I think would have rounded him off perfectly would be to make cr.mk xx fireball always connect on hit, I don't mind if they want to not make it a true block string, but playing footsies we are leaving damage on the table from lows and it would have made his super cancel stronger. I realise cr.mp sort of fills that void, but the fact that cr.mk hits low is a big bonus.

The buffs he got, I've not really implemented although I do occasionally throw in a axe kick xx fireball, it seems to leave you at a good spot for a whiff punish if the opponent presses a button, it looks like they should reach Ryu with the outstreched fireball animation but they usually don't. So something like Axe kick both hits xx fireball then cr.mp xx fireball as they recover sometimes can catch the return button on whiff.

Still having a good sit down with him, I'm not playing much characters apart from an Army of Akuma's at the minute so it's hard to get a full picture.

• Rice_EaterRice_Eater Now more Evil Joined: Posts: 1,826
    ajyou003 wrote: »

Instead we got an air tatsu that can combo into CA, yay. =_=*

This would actually be a good buff if his air tatsu hits crouchers since air LK tatsu is actually a decent way to get around standing anti air normals. But it's useless when you're facing someone like Balrog who is going to cr. HP every time.

Again Capcom already had that in mind that they didn't want to give Ryu something reliable and made it more situational or match up based instead.
    Or make it cross up like the other shoto's. Then he'd have his gimmick.
  • makmak!!!makmak!!! Going Bananas! Joined: Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    It would be a pathetic reason to jump ship just because daigo etc.. made so.

Yeah adjusting is part of the game but sometimes you hit a wall and it becomes too much. Ryu has always been the favorite for these nerda.

Never I have changed mains. In 3S there were a lot of yun, chun and ken but I stuck with ryu and was able to hold my own against them. That's why I love that game. He isn't top tier but can beat them depending on the player.

Unfortunately some players cannot adapt and had to bitch for nerfs nowadays.
    It has to start somewhere
    It has to start sometime
    What better place than here
    What better time than now.....
  • oodkoodk Joined: Posts: 318
    I'm switching between Ryu, Akuma and Laura lately. Can't decide to stay with Ryu or Just go with one of those characters.
    oodk wrote: »
    I'm switching between Ryu, Akuma and Laura lately. Can't decide to stay with Ryu or Just go with one of those characters.

Was in the same thought boat as you... Tried akuma, felt really different also he is pretty much a super shoto. Came back to Ryu and it feels great. :)

Laura is just top tier and well... Don't like throwers
  • redrapperredrapper I don't even use this name no more... Joined: Posts: 622
    I rarely post, but I'm gonna do it now.

I agree with the AA nerf because tbh theres too many people reliant on mashing out DP during a blockstring and on wakeup. I've missed meaties since the older games and I'm fine with the change.

I think the lk nerf is dumb but it' happened so deal.

i also feel like while it's totally understandable to bitch about being nerfed a ton-- some of us do want to keep playing this character, and in either this thread or another we should start formulating overall pivots for strategy. If all we do is keep bitching we're still gonna be stuck here.

So if anybody has any ideas post patch for pivot with Ryu that doesn't involve switching to Akuma, please list. I'm in NORCAL till Thurs visiting my GF so I can't really do any meaningful study till I'm back with a PS4 in hand.
    I don't know what to put here.
    edited December 2016
    redrapper wrote: »
    I agree with the AA nerf because tbh theres too many people reliant on mashing out DP during a blockstring and on wakeup. I've missed meaties since the older games and I'm fine with the change.
    Nah, taking away the THREAT of a DP is stupid. If a player is able to mash out through block strings, that is on the player for messing up the strings or because he/she is careless and not looking out for DP. You can also bait out mashed DP's on Blcok strings too. It just takes away from having BOTH players think about these things and is what made SF fun. Now that fun factor is gone.

Now I have to lolol at my "special [nothing special about it now]" move when it gets casually jabbed and thrown. This tactic is catering to lame scrubs who cry "masher" every time they lose [who am I kidding they even say that when they win] to a ryu or Ken. They could never handle it, so guess what, lets just weaken the system for them.

Some event hub members work for Capcom, tell the mods to inquire!

edited December 2016
    In 3S you cannot mash dp. Once you let go of block you will be hit by the string.

They should have removed auto block in sfv if they want to avoid mashing. Make players commit to blocking.
    Post edited by makmak!!! on
    It has to start sometime
  • redrapperredrapper I don't even use this name no more... Joined: Posts: 622
    Nah, taking away the THREAT of a DP is stupid. If a player is able to mash out through block strings, that is on the player for messing up the strings or because he/she is careless and not looking out for DP. You can also bait out mashed DP's on Blcok strings too. It just takes away from having BOTH players think about these things and is what made SF fun. Now that fun factor is gone.

I don't know about you but 3S, CVS2, A2, and even ST were fun without the threat of a random DP just that nobody earned coming out of nowhere. I would rather have frame traps than random DP bullshit. Also If i knock you down you better take that hit because i earned it and learn how to deal with it. idk, that's always how I enjoyed SF and I know a lot of people who fucking hated 4 when it came out for the reason that the reversal windows and the invincibility on DP's and the like made meaty's nigh impossible.

to each his own though. But it's not an eventhubs scrub thing. a lot of old school players like this change.
    I don't know what to put here.
    edited December 2016
    I don't know about you but 3S, CVS2, A2, and even ST were fun without the threat of a random DP just that nobody earned coming out of nowhere. I would rather have frame traps than random DP bullshit. Also If i knock you down you better take that hit because i earned it and learn how to deal with it. idk, that's always how I enjoyed SF and I know a lot of people who fucking hated 4 when it came out for the reason that the reversal windows and the invincibility on DP's and the like made meaty's nigh impossible.

to each his own though. But it's not an eventhubs scrub thing. a lot of old school players like this change.
    That's what made SF4 exciting, the mind games, the various options you had to watch out for and make sure your strings are on point. I felt a third hand touching my controller when I baited out DP's on blockstrings, and DP'd an overconfident careless block string, punishing both with joy, ah, good times. Now we have normal's stuffing DP's on Block strings, this is noob friendly ridiculousness. Don't get me wrong, I still bait out stuff but I will also by accident jab a DP, lol.
    Man ryu is so free on wake up.
    It has to start sometime
  • AlkipotAlkipot Speeches are for campaigning... now is the time for action! Joined: Posts: 2,015
    makmak!!! wrote: »
    Man ryu is so free on wake up.

Use meter.
    SFV CFN - EvilMuffinMan (Laura, Guile, ABIGAIL!)
    Watch my terrible MvC: I and SFV play here!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Alkipot
    Twitch stream: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/200814218