Story Mode Discussion: Universes Clash Once Again

13»

Comments

• Negative-Zer0Negative-Zer0 Joined: Posts: 9,648
    Fuck it.

Bosses?

EVERY BOSS EVER.

First Magneto. Then Thanos. Then Apocolypse. Then Cyber akuma. Then Onslaught. Then Abyss. Then Galactus. Then Ultron Sigma super ultra giant robot built by Dr Wily.
    “I was trying to take the easy way out by running away from everything. No matter the pain, I will keep living. So when I die, I'll feel I did the best I could.” - Koala
  • The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu COULD YOU NAME ALL THE CHARACTERS APPEARED IN MY PIC? (spoilers is in my sig) Joined: Posts: 2,759
    Fuck it.

Bosses?

EVERY BOSS EVER.

First Magneto. Then Thanos. Then Apocolypse. Then Cyber akuma. Then Onslaught. Then Abyss. Then Galactus. Then Ultron Sigma super ultra giant robot built by Dr Wily.

If we would have Sigtron an Ultron infected Sigma, the game should have mechanized henchmen infected also by Sigma or Ultron virus I won't be bothered seeing new and returned mechanized counterparts of other Capcom villains and heroes exclusive to versus series that will serves as Sigtron's version of the four horse men of Apocalypse or Galactus's Heralds.

SFV Arcademode, Storymode with SFA3 World Tour Challenges & Vtrigger/Vskill ideas
    Arcade Mode Concepts - Better than traditional Arcade Mode | Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type | V-Trigger & V-Skill Ideas

Character Wishlist SFV, DBFZ and MVCi

My DB Characters for DBFZ
    Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    9.) Great Ape Baby or Adult Form
    10.) Syn Shenron - can transform to Omega
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Hirudegarn

Pair/Tag Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Choi with Chang in CVS2, Cait with Sith in Code Chaos, Hisuii with Kohaku in MB, Danny with Demi in the Outfoxies, Jie Mei Hua in Dong Dong Never Dies and Groove-&-Fight's Oume with Otane.
    14.) Android 18 with Andriod 17
    15.) Rose with Zamasu
    16.) Dr Jero with Andriod 19
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

Team Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Captain Commando in MVC2, Doronjo in TVC, Tronbone in MVC2 or Ace Attorney in UMVC3.
    19.) Tien - Some specials summons Chiaozu and Launch
    20.) Ginew Forces - with The Ginew Forces Plays like (Captain Commando in MVC2 or Doronjo in TVC)
    21.) Meta Cooler - Plays like Ultron in MVCi
    22.) Roshi - Some specials summons Turtle and Oolong
    23.) Napa - Summon numerous Saibamen (like Gargos Ki or Tronbone in MVC2)
    24.) Bojack

My Capcom Characters for Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite
    SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

1.) Cyber Akuma - Akuma with cybernetic enhancement, Ryu's recurring rival.
    2.) Mecha Zangief - A Zangief cloned Repliod.
    3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older version that look like Doronjo and plays like Doronjo TVC and Trone bonne combined)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- New Characters

1.) Felyne - from Monster Hunter (rival to Rocket Racoon)
    2.) Hauzer - from Warzard (Godzilla and Kaiju)
    3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku) (plays like Tekkaman Blade in TVC)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask) (plays like Yatterman -1 in TVC)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    7.) Pure and Fur - Protector of Capcom world.
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    10.) Ingrid - A crossover character
    11.) Ruby Heart - MVC2 (Magic stone involvement) Pirate
    12.) Asura - from Asura's Wrath.
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone
    14.) Nero - Devil May Cry (mix of Vergil, Dante and TVC Soki)
    15.) Shoma - Rival Schools

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

My Characters for SF5's 3rd Season on wards

Different Playstyle I want in SFV
    1.) Xianyu and Jianyu - as a pair fights like Choi and Chang in CVS2.
    2.) Delta Red Rep!! - Can play like Captain Commando.
    3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.

Characters I want to return
    1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    7.) Feilong -(with Iron Fist playstyle like in UMVC3)
    8.) Necro
    9.) Oro - all projectile are now angled diagonally like Dr Fate(Injustice2) to be different from sim & other shoto
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

Characters and concepts that need to explored before going to SF3 Timeline
    1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

Designs I want to see again in SF
    1.) Asuka (from concept design) - play like KOF kazumi and Hokuto from SFex
    2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

SFV Guest from SF expansions
    1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 25,402
    Fuck it.

Bosses?

EVERY BOSS EVER.

X-MEN characters in the base game? Never going to happen.
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
    SFV Lounge discord: https://discord.gg/Tp23Ccr
  • CyberPhoenix0252CyberPhoenix0252 Joined: Posts: 444
    edited January 20
    If we ever get a secret final boss for this game, I really hope it'll be Logos.
    ultimates-2-logos.jpg?auto=format&lossless=1&q=40&w=864&h=770&fit=crop

Though it is a very recent character so I don't expect it at all.
    Rip sig.
  • DeadpoolBubDeadpoolBub Joined: Posts: 382
    What's Logos from?
  • CyberPhoenix0252CyberPhoenix0252 Joined: Posts: 444
    What's Logos from?

Ultimates 2 #3, just came out a few days ago.

He's the combination of Master Order, Lord Chaos and the In-Betweener after the former two killed The Living Tribunal in the previous issue (been a rough 3 years for TLT :( )
    Rip sig.
  • Pete278Pete278 Yare yare daze Joined: Posts: 1,273
    What's Logos from?

He's the combination of Master Order, Lord Chaos and the In-Betweener after the former two killed The Living Tribunal in the previous issue (been a rough 3 years for TLT :( )

I don't think The Living Tribunal is really dead, probably just not accustomed to its new powers well enough
    What's Logos from?

Gotcha, he low key looks like something from Okami or Asura's Wrath so I had to check lol
  • VenomMelendezVenomMelendez All Hail M.O.D.O.K.! Joined: Posts: 746
    Pete278 wrote: »

I don't think The Living Tribunal is really dead, probably just not accustomed to its new powers well enough

There's no hierarchy in the post SW universe and it would seem like Logos wants the Tribunal's old job.

M.O.D.O.K. Avengers A.I.M. soldier!
    Pete278 wrote: »

There's no hierarchy in the post SW universe and it would seem like Logos wants the Tribunal's old job.

I'm definitely not ruling out the Living Tribunal actually being dead, but personally I just think the new Living Tribunal isn't quite perfect instantly reforming itself yet, and will come back soon enough.
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 5,647
    Make Abyss playable but choose what version like Triborg from MKX
  • tortonontortonon youtube.com/tortonon Joined: Posts: 523
    IDK why, but after age of ultron (the comic), every time a story involves Ultron, I think of time travel... wonder if it'll be a thing on this story mode.
    UMvC3: Magneto/Doom/Strange
    SFV: Akuma/Nash
    Desperately waiting I2, T7 and MvCi
    Well, it involves multiple realities at least.
  • PSYCH0J0SHPSYCH0J0SH Joined: Posts: 5,448
    There should be a scene in which Deadpool and Dante are hanging out playing Street Fighter and they argue over what they should order for food. Deadpool wants chimichangas and Dante wants pizza.
  • Chun-Li_ForeverChun-Li_Forever Chun-Li Fan Forever Joined: Posts: 749
    *Taken from Eventhubs
    Bill Rosemann of Marvel Games recently had an interview with IGN regarding the topic of the storylines of the upcoming Marvel games. Games like Spider-Man, Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series, Square Enix The Avengers project, and Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite.

Rosemann had this to say on the subject:

We want to give [developers] freedom to tell their story and we want to make it an original story. We want to give our partners... freedom to look at all of Marvel history and to pick from what interests them.

I suppose this news isn't too surprising. Limiting the story based on everything that has happened in either the comics or the movies would be rather difficult for this type of game.
    It is noted that they don't want to force the timeline of a Marvel game to match up with some form of media. This means that we will only have a general idea of the histories between Marvel characters.

It's pretty fair to assume that characters like Captain America and (just as a random example) Red Skull are likely to still be sworn enemies. But their interactions won't necessarily be limited to what was shown in the movies, the comics, or the television shows.

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite will tell its own unique story. It's probably a good thing that you don't need a bunch of background knowledge of what's going on in another media outside of the game to know what is going on.

This is not unlike the previous Marvel vs. Capcom games that MvCI is rebooting. It's also similar to the Injustice storyline in that it tells a story that only, at best, references comics and other media but isn't directly tied to them.

This is definitely reflected in the intention based on more from Rosemann:

We want [our development partners] to have passion, we want them to put their stamp on the games. It's their game. We want it to be their vision.

It is also nice to know that Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite won't be rushed out to fit in with some timeline of a movie or comic's release. Here's hoping that this will give the game plenty of time for polish.
    Chun-Li fan & main now & forever.

CHUN-LI FAN COMICS

CHUN-LI: THE GAUNTLET
    Chun-Li takes on Shadaloo... alone! Will she survive?

Cover Page

Pages
    01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30,
    31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60,
    61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90,

EVIL RYU V. CHUN-LI
    Chun-Li fights to break Ryu free from the Satsui no Hado

Pages
    01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09

*Art by Sergio Briseño, Written and Produced by me

Please support @ https://patreon.com/treeink

I am an Actor, Writer, Filmmaker, and Street Fighter Fan

CHUN-LI: THE GAUNTLET - Page 16 (Chun-Li v. Shadaloo Guards: Chun-Li's Comeback)
    *edited July, 16, 2017: Page 16 Completed
  • Xr0s-upXr0s-up Go banana! Joined: Posts: 1,132
    PSYCH0J0SH wrote: »
    There should be a scene in which Deadpool and Dante are hanging out playing Street Fighter and they argue over what they should order for food. Deadpool wants chimichangas and Dante wants pizza.

Inb4 pineapple pizza reference
    UMvC3: MODOK/Doom/Ammy; Magneto/Arthur/Haggar; Wright/Raccoon/Doom
    Revelator: Johnny

Youtube: Dentalplan
  • d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 35,806 mod
    *Taken from Eventhubs
    Bill Rosemann of Marvel Games recently had an interview with IGN regarding the topic of the storylines of the upcoming Marvel games. Games like Spider-Man, Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series, Square Enix The Avengers project, and Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite.

Rosemann had this to say on the subject:

We want to give [developers] freedom to tell their story and we want to make it an original story. We want to give our partners... freedom to look at all of Marvel history and to pick from what interests them.

I suppose this news isn't too surprising. Limiting the story based on everything that has happened in either the comics or the movies would be rather difficult for this type of game.
    It is noted that they don't want to force the timeline of a Marvel game to match up with some form of media. This means that we will only have a general idea of the histories between Marvel characters.

It's pretty fair to assume that characters like Captain America and (just as a random example) Red Skull are likely to still be sworn enemies. But their interactions won't necessarily be limited to what was shown in the movies, the comics, or the television shows.

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite will tell its own unique story. It's probably a good thing that you don't need a bunch of background knowledge of what's going on in another media outside of the game to know what is going on.

This is not unlike the previous Marvel vs. Capcom games that MvCI is rebooting. It's also similar to the Injustice storyline in that it tells a story that only, at best, references comics and other media but isn't directly tied to them.

This is definitely reflected in the intention based on more from Rosemann:

We want [our development partners] to have passion, we want them to put their stamp on the games. It's their game. We want it to be their vision.

It is also nice to know that Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite won't be rushed out to fit in with some timeline of a movie or comic's release. Here's hoping that this will give the game plenty of time for polish.

Why would take news from Eventhubs when we actually broke the same news before them?

http://shoryuken.com/2017/02/27/marvel-vs-capcom-infinite-and-other-marvel-games-wont-be-tied-to-the-mcu-or-any-existing-storylines/
    You can't ask for well-thought-out changes off day 1, week 1, or mostly even month 1 play...and that's when the game is out and everyone's in the lab.
    -Mike_Z

If there's anything we do best, it's breaking games and then making everyone suffer with all the cheapness.
    -PersiaXO
    @d3v ah, that is my mistake. My apologies.

CHUN-LI FAN COMICS

Cover Page

Pages
    01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30,
    31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60,
    61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90,

EVIL RYU V. CHUN-LI

Pages

CHUN-LI: THE GAUNTLET - Page 16 (Chun-Li v. Shadaloo Guards: Chun-Li's Comeback)
    I think I still have the comic that came with the collector's edition of vanilla. I'll try to find it.
  • Doctrine DarkDoctrine Dark "I'm not soft like Goku!" Joined: Posts: 6,591
    Yeah, I still have that one as well. I really liked the various pieces of art from Bengus, Shinkiro, and a few others.
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
    PSN: SP_Wesker215/XBL: SP Wesker215
    Super Street Fighter Plot Guide II
    Street Fighter V: Cammy Marvel: Jill/Dante/Magneto
    Guilty Gear Revelator: Venom King of Fighters XIV: Hein/Mature/Kyo
    For anyone interested, there was a short comic that came with the physical release of Ultimate. It's just a few battles. I uploaded it:

http://imgur.com/a/eoIgJ

Hopefully it's good enough for everyone to see.

I like how She-Hulk is drawn here.
    For anyone interested, there was a short comic that came with the physical release of Ultimate. It's just a few battles. I uploaded it:

http://imgur.com/a/eoIgJ

Hopefully it's good enough for everyone to see.

I like how She-Hulk is drawn here.

Chun tho

Interesting that Storm is there but not Wolverine. I wonder if it means anything.
    @Doctrine Dark Thank you for posting that dude. Love seeing Chun-Li in it, especially fighting with Ryu.

CHUN-LI FAN COMICS

Cover Page

Pages

EVIL RYU V. CHUN-LI

Pages

You're welcome. Chun-Li actually had a little rivalry with She Hulk in-game. I didn't realize this until Ultimate.

@PVL_93_RU You can read the comic here. I saw you mention it and figured I'd alert you.
  • PVL_93_RUPVL_93_RU SRK's Capcom Pro Tour Ambassador Joined: Posts: 9,775
    You're welcome. Chun-Li actually had a little rivalry with She Hulk in-game. I didn't realize this until Ultimate.

@PVL_93_RU You can read the comic here. I saw you mention it and figured I'd alert you.

DAT LOOK GOOD
    SRK's Story Thread Crew:
    • bakfromon, Miðgarðsorm, & Lord Vega - Translations and Lore info
    • just5moreminutes - Story Mode v2.0
    • Doctrine Dark - Character Bios and Endings
    • Shockdingo - The paragraph writer
    • YagamiFire & Darc Requiem - The thread MVPs
    • Cestus - the Dolls endorser
    • The Shakunetsu - The character concept machine
    • Caio_Lins - The CFN profile cropper
    • Daemos - The thread dictator, also a Bison fanboy
    • DarthEnder - The bullshit caller

Also starring (but not limited to):
    Mykka, Scotia, Hawkingbird, TrueBackLash, Chun-Li_Forever, Kecka, ruthless_nash, mikros, ...
    Is it just me, or does it sound like Ultron is the one in control?
    I definitely think Ultron is the one pulling the strings. Those are his drones attacking Asgard and he has a history of being a galactic threat. Sigma is sentient melware compared to him.
    Last time a robot hivemind tried to infect Ultron, he infected them, so it makes sense he'd be the dominant personality.
  • The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu COULD YOU NAME ALL THE CHARACTERS APPEARED IN MY PIC? (spoilers is in my sig) Joined: Posts: 2,759
    Please Capcom no Satsu No Hadou or whatever form of Satsu No Hadou 2.0 along with Ryu with Asura fusion techniques or ritual in the story.

SFV Arcademode, Storymode with SFA3 World Tour Challenges & Vtrigger/Vskill ideas
    Arcade Mode Concepts - Better than traditional Arcade Mode | Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type | V-Trigger & V-Skill Ideas

Character Wishlist SFV, DBFZ and MVCi

My DB Characters for DBFZ
    Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    9.) Great Ape Baby or Adult Form
    10.) Syn Shenron - can transform to Omega
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Hirudegarn

Pair/Tag Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Choi with Chang in CVS2, Cait with Sith in Code Chaos, Hisuii with Kohaku in MB, Danny with Demi in the Outfoxies, Jie Mei Hua in Dong Dong Never Dies and Groove-&-Fight's Oume with Otane.
    14.) Android 18 with Andriod 17
    15.) Rose with Zamasu
    16.) Dr Jero with Andriod 19
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

Team Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Captain Commando in MVC2, Doronjo in TVC, Tronbone in MVC2 or Ace Attorney in UMVC3.
    19.) Tien - Some specials summons Chiaozu and Launch
    20.) Ginew Forces - with The Ginew Forces Plays like (Captain Commando in MVC2 or Doronjo in TVC)
    21.) Meta Cooler - Plays like Ultron in MVCi
    22.) Roshi - Some specials summons Turtle and Oolong
    23.) Napa - Summon numerous Saibamen (like Gargos Ki or Tronbone in MVC2)
    24.) Bojack

My Capcom Characters for Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite
    SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

1.) Cyber Akuma - Akuma with cybernetic enhancement, Ryu's recurring rival.
    2.) Mecha Zangief - A Zangief cloned Repliod.
    3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older version that look like Doronjo and plays like Doronjo TVC and Trone bonne combined)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- New Characters

1.) Felyne - from Monster Hunter (rival to Rocket Racoon)
    2.) Hauzer - from Warzard (Godzilla and Kaiju)
    3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku) (plays like Tekkaman Blade in TVC)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask) (plays like Yatterman -1 in TVC)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    7.) Pure and Fur - Protector of Capcom world.
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    10.) Ingrid - A crossover character
    11.) Ruby Heart - MVC2 (Magic stone involvement) Pirate
    12.) Asura - from Asura's Wrath.
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone
    14.) Nero - Devil May Cry (mix of Vergil, Dante and TVC Soki)
    15.) Shoma - Rival Schools

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

My Characters for SF5's 3rd Season on wards

Different Playstyle I want in SFV
    1.) Xianyu and Jianyu - as a pair fights like Choi and Chang in CVS2.
    2.) Delta Red Rep!! - Can play like Captain Commando.
    3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.

Characters I want to return
    1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    7.) Feilong -(with Iron Fist playstyle like in UMVC3)
    8.) Necro
    9.) Oro - all projectile are now angled diagonally like Dr Fate(Injustice2) to be different from sim & other shoto
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

Characters and concepts that need to explored before going to SF3 Timeline
    1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

Designs I want to see again in SF
    1.) Asuka (from concept design) - play like KOF kazumi and Hokuto from SFex
    2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

SFV Guest from SF expansions
    1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda
  • willselesswillseless Joined: Posts: 2,110
    Is it just me, or does it sound like Ultron is the one in control?

Well, after seeing the complaints about part of the final boss being dlc, it's better if Sigma is mostly sidelined in the story.
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Let's Hit the Climax! Joined: Posts: 24,483
    Of course Ultron is the one pulling the strings...

He's the only one that bought the Sigma DLC!
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • ultrapowerlevelultrapowerlevel (SuperShadonic) Joined: Posts: 96
    Bosses? Hmmmm

How about a 2nd story mode somewhere down the line as DLC with a fusion of Mundus (DMC1) and Thanos......

MUNATHOS!
    Bosses? Hmmmm

How about a 2nd story mode somewhere down the line as DLC with a fusion of Mundus (DMC1) and Thanos......

MUNATHOS!

That wouldn't work. Mundus is a demon while Thanos is a cosmic entity. Dormammu knows who Mundus is from his dialogue with Dante in MvC3.
    Ghost Rider knows who he is as well. He doesn't seem to think too highly of him.

Jedah was one of the rumored characters. I'm wondering how he would work in the story.
  • just5moreminutesjust5moreminutes Remember me now, Yipes? Joined: Posts: 7,389
    Jedah would use the stones to remake the universe in his image. That's what the plan was in Savior.

CHUN-LI FAN COMICS

Cover Page

Pages

EVIL RYU V. CHUN-LI

Pages

• Negative-Zer0Negative-Zer0 Joined: Posts: 9,648
    You need to change your av to the latest chun li model man
    “I was trying to take the easy way out by running away from everything. No matter the pain, I will keep living. So when I die, I'll feel I did the best I could.” - Koala
    edited June 13
    First 12 Min of story mode.

Gotta say, now that I've seen this, Chun-Li does not sound like Laura Bailey. Hope they didn't cast a new actress. Either way, I'm pretty stoked about it.

CHUN-LI FAN COMICS

Cover Page

Pages

EVIL RYU V. CHUN-LI

Pages

• MageggMagegg Joined: Posts: 3,814
    Knowing Marvel has a lot of great writers, it would have been great to hire one of them to write the full story mode, these cutscenes are extremely dull.
    When I see the cut scenes, I geek out a bit when two universes interact with each other. However, the dialogue is wack.
    That bit where Dante and Hawkeye have a challenge on how many drones they can beat, it irks me when Hawkeye just ended the competition with "Let's say it was a tie"
    I like to say my maths isn't wrong because I'm godlike at it but Hawkeye just beat 10 drones to Dantes 9. And then he says its a tie.
    Smh

Magegg wrote: »
    Knowing Marvel has a lot of great writers, it would have been great to hire one of them to write the full story mode, these cutscenes are extremely dull.

Current crop of Marvel writers won't be any better. I wouldn't want their Tumblr writers on this game.
  • SagatryuSagatryu Joined: Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    actually a marvel writer Frank Tieri is involve with the story for MVCI. he's the same guy that did the character dialogue and endings for MVC3.

"you may have the Ultimate Shield , but I have the Ultimate eye , and my ultimate eye can see your weakness" - King Bradley / Wrath to Greed.
13»