What are our chances for an MvCI fighstick?

JTPlaya1029JTPlaya1029 Mahvel BabyJoined: Posts: 103
Legit loved the MvC2 fighstick Madcatz made for the PS3/360. Then came the Hori UMvC3 fighstick and honestly dont like the look of that one compared to the MvC2 one. So what are our chances and who do yall want to make it?
LAST NAME 'EVER' FIRST NAME 'GREATEST"
UMvC3: Wolverine/ Ghost Rider/ Sentinel
USF4: Adon
SFxT: Ken/Rolento

Comments

• d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 36,374 mod
    Might be other companies this time. I mean, MarkMan's currently with Razer now.
    You can't ask for well-thought-out changes off day 1, week 1, or mostly even month 1 play...and that's when the game is out and everyone's in the lab.
    -Mike_Z

If there's anything we do best, it's breaking games and then making everyone suffer with all the cheapness.
    -PersiaXO
  • killthevibekillthevibe i'm a marvel/dbz player now Joined: Posts: 657
    Plus, isn't MadCatz on the verge of insolvency anyways? I don't think they'll be putting out many product lines in the future
    Plus, isn't MadCatz on the verge of insolvency anyways? I don't think they'll be putting out many product lines in the future
    Depends. Putting out new designs using old stock (which is what all these companies tend to do) is a great way to make to make an easy buck.
    You can't ask for well-thought-out changes off day 1, week 1, or mostly even month 1 play...and that's when the game is out and everyone's in the lab.
    -Mike_Z

If there's anything we do best, it's breaking games and then making everyone suffer with all the cheapness.
    -PersiaXO
  • JTPlaya1029JTPlaya1029 Mahvel Baby Joined: Posts: 103
    d3v wrote: »
    Depends. Putting out new designs using old stock (which is what all these companies tend to do) is a great way to make to make an easy buck.

Yeah. I would instantly pre order a MvCI stick if Madcatz makes it.
  • Plaid_UnicornPlaid_Unicorn Camron should have won an Oscar for Paid in Full Joined: Posts: 9,884
    Razer is making a push in the PS4 markets but have they been know to do liscensed stuff?

All their products, seem to have a homogeneous design for brand recognition.
    Just because I lost... doesn't mean I was defeated
    "Say it loud... I main Rog and I'm proud!!!!" - Plaid Unicorn
    "I'll be honest, I don't know why you hang out in Nintendo threads. You seem to hate everything they do." - Po Pimpus
  • JTPlaya1029JTPlaya1029 Mahvel Baby Joined: Posts: 103
    Razer is making a push in the PS4 markets but have they been know to do liscensed stuff?

They've made some Pc stuff like mic and keyboards for blops 3 and tomb raider and overwatch but thats about it.

atrox_0003_atrox_leftpersp_usf4_png.png.png
    -Mike_Z

-PersiaXO
  • NickRocksNickRocks Lil B Was Right Joined: Posts: 22,634
    fightstick.... :mad:
    King of the Post-09ers
    Last of the Prembers, R.I.P. my nibbas
    Maximilian is a racist thief
    https://clips.twitch.tv/maximilian_dood/DifferentBeeHeyGuys
  • B_4_BombsB_4_Bombs Joined: Posts: 18
    I think they'll use the TvC Shell for that since this game is suppose to be more newbie friendly.
    I don't think they have those anymore. Part of the reason we got the TvC stick, Brawl Edition and even the Korean Edition was because they had extra stock lying around. However, they haven't done anything with the SE shell in forever, making it likely that they're all gone.
    -Mike_Z

-PersiaXO
  • ReddChiefReddChief Joined: Posts: 47
    You can count on it easy
  • JasonWalravenJasonWalraven Joined: Posts: 539
    Depends, The stick makers took it in the pooper when SFIV and SFV allowed you to use PS3 sticks on a PS4. They are taking the correct path not allowing it on the PS4 version of UMvC3 based on the amount of people on my Facebook feed scrambling to get a new Stick to play Marval on the new system
    Im playing umvc3 on pad. I suck but fuck paying money for a new stick lol
    King of the Post-09ers
  • AriesnoAriesno Seimitsu's warrior Joined: Posts: 405
    If MVCI have a pair play mode , an arcade stick with usb port will be great.
    Only one stick plug by team , second player just need to plug on his teammate.
  • HiYaPewPewHiYaPewPew Joined: Posts: 35
    edited December 2016
    Ariesno wrote: »
    If MVCI have a pair play mode , an arcade stick with usb port will be great.
    Only one stick plug by team , second player just need to plug on his teammate.

Can you use a usb hub? I don't know if a usb hub would introduce latency or anything like that
  • MarkManMarkMan BRAND & COMMUNITY ADVISOR FOR TEKKEN | EVO BIZ DEV | ? ? ? Joined: Posts: 5,164 mod
    d3v wrote: »
    Might be other companies this time. I mean, MarkMan's currently with Razer now.

I consult for Razer and that leaves me open to work with every company (which I do, except for one).
  • AriesnoAriesno Seimitsu's warrior Joined: Posts: 405
    HiYaPewPew wrote: »

Can you use a usb hub? I don't know if a usb hub would introduce latency or anything like that

In Usb 3.0 i'm really confident that not add input lag.
    Maybe Usb 3.0 stick will be more accurate.
  • Ryujin_OsaiRyujin_Osai leggo Joined: Posts: 303
    Its almost a full gone conclusion there will be a stick.a question i wanna know is what are the odds mvc origins and mvc2 get put back on psn and live
    SFV-Laura
    GGrev- sin ky
    BB- naoto,mai

Zwei wrote: »
    Its almost a full gone conclusion there will be a stick.a question i wanna know is what are the odds mvc origins and mvc2 get put back on psn and live

mvc2 odds are pretty low

mvc origins...who cares its on fightcade for free lmao
    King of the Post-09ers
  • DBARCELONADBARCELONA Joined: Posts: 25
    NickRocks wrote: »
    Zwei wrote: »

mvc2 odds are pretty low

mvc origins...who cares its on fightcade for free lmao

Yeah kinda weird they're porting umvc3 to pc xbone and ps4 but no bringing the ps3 vita and 360 dlc back. ( or better yet a ps3 download version)
  • Grand_Sage_MosesGrand_Sage_Moses Joined: Posts: 174
    If Capcom is able to secure the rights to use X men characters from FOX there's a chance to get MvC2 on current gen systems. If this does happen hopefully they do a HD remake.

• CyberPhoenix0252CyberPhoenix0252 Joined: Posts: 468
    If Capcom is able to secure the rights to use X men characters from FOX there's a chance to get MvC2 on current gen systems. If this does happen hopefully they do a HD remake.

They don't need to get any X-Men rights from Fox.

Fox only has X-Men rights when it comes to movies. Marvel still owns them when it comes to everything else (Games, comics, presumably TV shows, etc).
    Rip sig.