Carrie Fisher Passes Away

BiousBious Seasons GreetingsJoined: Posts: 11,021
edited December 2016 in General Discussion
http://people.com/movies/carrie-fisher-dies/?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

Carrie Fisher, the actress best known as Star Wars‘ Princess Leia Organa, has died after suffering a heart attack. She was 60.

Family spokesman Simon Halls released a statement on behalf of Fisher’s daughter, Billie Lourd:

“It is with a very deep sadness that Billie Lourd confirms that her beloved mother Carrie Fisher passed away at 8:55 this morning,” reads the statement.

“She was loved by the world and she will be missed profoundly . Our entire family thanks you for your thoughts and prayers.”
RIP Princess.
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████▄▄█▄░░░░
░░░░░▄▄▄▀██████▄▄██░░░░
░░▄██░░█░█▀░░▄▄▀█░█░░░▄▄▄▄
▄█████░░██░░░▀▀░▀░█▀▀██▀▀▀█▀▄
█████░█░░▀█░▀▀▀▀▄▀░░░███████▀
░▀▀█▄░██▄▄░▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀
░▄████████▀▀▀▄▀░░░░
██████░▀▀█▄░░░█▄░░░░
░▀▀▀▀█▄▄▀░██████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░
Preppy wrote: »
Panda Express is an Asian plot to destroy your bowels. Winners Just Say No.

Comments

• pedoviejopedoviejo Thuggin in da Kitchen Joined: Posts: 13,770
    high energy

On a serious note, i guess thats unfortunae. Now sovi3t will never be able to trade old granny bbw sex for some cheap canadian coke
    ______________________________________________________________________________

Complete my life Capcom, and make a Megaman Legends 3 exclusive for PS4. Do it, do it for the glory that should be and would be.
  • chadouken!chadouken! less < more Joined: Posts: 4,778
    Fucking hell :(

RIP
    This SRK nonsense will never stop.
    -jimmy1200, unbanned
  • ZatalconZatalcon Most hated man on SRK Joined: Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    2016 will not be missed
  • The Furious OneThe Furious One Fluent in 3 languages Engrish, Sarcasm & Profanity Joined: Posts: 20,623
    Damn 2016 going to the very end.

Never was a Star Wars fan but I can appreciate why she was such an icon to many, R.I.P
  • Hanzo_HasashiHanzo_Hasashi Primal Rage rules Joined: Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
  • Kinniku BusterKinniku Buster FLY Joined: Posts: 8,595
    2016 is brutal
    Peace to the Mountain
    Amiibo Aficionado

Negro Install

The sky's fallin', baby, drop that ass 'fore it crash.

• FalkentyneFalkentyne Joined: Posts: 576
    My god.......
  • itzpookiieitzpookiie Joined: Posts: 3,163
    no fucking way
    damn this sucks
    RIP
  • PVL_93_RUPVL_93_RU SRK's Capcom Pro Tour Ambassador Joined: Posts: 9,497
    George Michael AND Carrie Fisher, less than a week apart. This is too fucking cruel.

Time to go on a Star Wars marathon...
    SRK's Story Thread Crew:
    • bakfromon, Miðgarðsorm, & Lord Vega - Translations and Lore info
    • just5moreminutes - Story Mode v2.0
    • Doctrine Dark - Character Bios and Endings
    • Shockdingo - The paragraph writer
    • YagamiFire & Darc Requiem - The thread MVPs
    • Cestus - the Dolls endorser
    • The Shakunetsu - The character concept machine
    • Caio_Lins - The CFN profile cropper
    • Daemos - The thread dictator, also a Bison fanboy
    • DarthEnder - The bullshit caller

Also starring (but not limited to):
    Mykka, Scotia, Hawkingbird, TrueBackLash, Chun-Li_Forever, Kecka, ruthless_nash, mikros, ...
  • SNAAAAKESNAAAAKE WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!? Joined: Posts: 13,072 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    <<<
    you must defeat my Shen Long to receive the reward

• ManxManx Do yo feet stink? Joined: Posts: 22,017 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    God damn it, 2016

:tdown:
    ... and I'm out like I stole somethin'
    SRK thieves lasted about 5 mins until "tha man" locked me up. Even on SRK a thief's gotta hit the underground!
    "So I just realized the crip walk is just black people's version of the riverdance." - Havatchu
    "Brittany Spears gave me a leg job in an Alabama gas station bathroom" - Shaft Agent

My blog, where I write like it means something or some shit: http://manxbladesake.wordpress.com/
    Official 'Kevin Witness'
    Achievement unlocked! Offered drugs to a SRKer in real life
  • DavidstarDavidstar KILLA KUEEN! Joined: Posts: 5,029
    Wtf what have you done 2016
    Did you see that Zack? Clear as a crisp spring morning... FK....in the signature. I knew i could count on it. It never fails
  • WolfkillerWolfkiller Equal Opportunity Destroyer Joined: Posts: 1,153 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Now I kinda feel bad for hoping Kylo Ren kills Leia too. But that said, I wonder what this means for the upcoming movies.
    Shin-Mech-Brian: As I walk through, I look up and see Chun-Li holding my son and she says, "arrest him!" Ronald McDonald pulls up from behind me and put me in handcuffs. I ask why I'm being arrested and he says, "I'm under arrest for killing Santa Clause."
  • NaerasNaeras Terribad Joined: Posts: 3,169
    Fuck this year.
  • HotobuHotobu Simpsonized Joined: Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Wolfkiller wrote: »
    Now I kinda feel bad for hoping Kylo Ren kills Leia too. But that said, I wonder what this means for the upcoming movies.

Force ghost?
  • LivewireXLivewireX Joined: Posts: 5,705
    Ugh...damn you 2016...
  • FoolinfectionFoolinfection Big fish in a little pond 4 LIFE Joined: Posts: 2,151
    Not trying to be funny but it looks like Rouge One cgi Leia has job security now.
    Welcome to the internet. God help you if you have an opinion.

I should start keeping written letters in sealed envelopes when I go to tournaments. If i get bodied, I give them one, and when they open it up it says "fuk u"

• white shadowwhite shadow WHAT'S MY NAME NYUKAH?!!! Joined: Posts: 13,339 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I was never on this <insert this year/> is horrible/cursed trend, but with literally less than 4 days until the New Year this these subsequent deaths do give me an eerie feeling.

R.I.P.
    Carrie "Leia" Fisher.

This just reminded me that Dick "Blackheart" Cheney and Keith "
    tumblr_nmcpsnWJtH1s2csjzo1_500.jpg
    " Richards still live. (Not that I have anything against Keith Richards but the stories I've read about this man Jeezshush)

It could be Esther Baxter vs. Pat Morita in drag and half of this board would be like "black chicks don't really turn me on sooo..." - Randomnigga

" Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?!!!"- Wayne Brady from Chappelle's Show. LOL!!!
  • WilWil Joined: Posts: 6,041
    Not trying to be funny

LIES.

You're really trying to be "funny" by starting off a sentence or conversation with that.
    SFV: Cammy, Ibuki, Karin
  • FoolinfectionFoolinfection Big fish in a little pond 4 LIFE Joined: Posts: 2,151
    Wil wrote: »
    Not trying to be funny

LIES.

You're really trying to be "funny" by starting off a sentence or conversation with that.

Really,man. REALLY? Stop trying to be funny by making me look funny.
    Welcome to the internet. God help you if you have an opinion.

I should start keeping written letters in sealed envelopes when I go to tournaments. If i get bodied, I give them one, and when they open it up it says "fuk u"

• WastedWasted Verbal Diarrhetic Joined: Posts: 5,580
    Hotobu wrote: »

Force ghost?

I don't think Leia is Force-sensitive in the new canon, or at least she's not trained enough to know how to become a Force Ghost.
    SFV: Ken, with THAT ORANGE COSTUME

I have nobody to play with, so I typically talk out of my ass.
  • maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 35,641 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Wasted wrote: »

Force ghost?

I don't think Leia is Force-sensitive in the new canon, or at least she's not trained enough to know how to become a Force Ghost.

the og series are still connected so she is still force sensitive. do the books talk much about the time between return and force awakens in terms of her?
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
  • highluluhighlulu Joined: Posts: 3,747
    maxx wrote: »

Force ghost?

the og series are still connected so she is still force sensitive. do the books talk much about the time between return and force awakens in terms of her?

i havn't kept up with the new cannon for leia... in my mind she will always become leia solo... and still pretty much blow off her jedi training to lead a life of politics.
    Umvc3 - (Nova/Frank/Dante) (Nova/Spencer/Strange) (Zero/Doom/Vergil)
    SF4 - Cammy, Ken
  • DGod205DGod205 The Soul of Kyokugenryu Joined: Posts: 2,417
    Now Carrie Fisher is gone...
    Damn... 2016, cut it out, already.
    CvS2-Ken Joe Geese
    MvC2- Guile Gambit Jin---OR---Cable Cyclops Sentinel
    USFIV- Ken, Poison, Rolento, Makoto, Guy, Cody
    MK9- Cage Scorpion Reptile Raiden Mileena
    TT2- Law & Heihachi
    DOA5 Ultimate- Jann Lee Hyabusa Hitomi Ayane
    VF5FS- Jacky Kage Vanessa Brad Goh
  • The Co-JonesThe Co-Jones Yo, what dafuq are ya doin bruh? Joined: Posts: 4,064
    Im a fap to slave Leia one more time...

RIP
    UMVC3: Taskmaster / Sentinel / Nova -|- Taskmaster / Dormammu / Sentinel

Sentinel Model: COTA-94-Prototype Running Windows Vista

3DS FC: 3024-5714-6069

SRK Pokemon Rotation Battle Champion
  • -Midnight--Midnight- Roman Canceled Joined: Posts: 174
    And you wonder if the stress of the film had anything to do with it.

RIP
    Kekeke~
  • WastedWasted Verbal Diarrhetic Joined: Posts: 5,580
    maxx wrote: »

Force ghost?

All I know is that force ghosting is a technique that must be learned. Normally, you just become part of the Force and your spirit lives amongst it.
    SFV: Ken, with THAT ORANGE COSTUME

I have nobody to play with, so I typically talk out of my ass.
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 19,717 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Mangy_Cat wrote: »
    Im a fap to slave Leia one more time...

RIP
    Slave Leia is the reason Return of the Jedi will always be my favorite Star Wars movie.

I have to give respect for delivering the first choke out victory against an opponent who was clearly out of her weight class. Jabba was all like,"Yeah, I keep all my bitches on lockdown!" I bet he regretted not getting the unbreakable chains after that.

-Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

AV by Rick Ross.
  • crucadescrucades Its a Kinda Bullshit Joined: Posts: 10,990
    No wonder, she was in a London hospital ffs

BpDFw8k.png

I mean common guys just looks at the doctors reaction omg...
    from-princess-leia-to-darth-vader-the-top-10-star-wars-original-trilogy-characters.jpg
    "I was fighting from the day I was born!"

-Michael 'The Count' Bisping, Greatest MW Champion of all time
  • EphidelEphidel Old Man SRK Joined: Posts: 14,608 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Rip. 2016 claiming everybody
    -Bulldancer
    You get to blaze medical marijuana in peace you lucky motherfucker. RIP bruv

-Javi
    02’s can never be OG
  • Rioting SoulRioting Soul Joined: Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I'm guessing a ton of people decided to go watch Rogue One again to honor her or something. That's my only explanation for tickets being sold out on a Tuesday night...
  • GraphicGraphic Waifu Fighter V Joined: Posts: 635
    Damn, this year has been a real downer.