Hi! We are in the final stages of the SRK forum migration. Soon, we will lock the forums so we can transfer over all the discussion threads. Please expect a downtime of a few days while we implement the migration. Thx for your patience.

SRK General Discussion Discord

Comments

• KillaFoxKillaFox Resident Savage Joined: Posts: 2,304 ✭✭✭✭ Junior OG
    drizzt360 wrote: »
    Says the guy that I made cry on discord.

Lmao those drugs are really starting to fuck with your brain chemicals.

Don’t forget who blocked me after I flame broiled your crusty ass. Then after you blocked me, you still had the nerve to talk about me. I guess you missed me.

“He is worse than daboog blah blah blah waah waah waah” I’m almost 100% sure you cried a little that night. Like your first night in jail.

• Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 26,383 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Damn. Nega got fucking flame broiled. His feelings started showing.
    Raz0r wrote: »
    I love punk's posting style. Those emotes are hilarious.
  • BullDancerBullDancer Mentos, The Freshmaker Joined: Posts: 9,571
    Nega showed feelings? When did you nibbas start increasing the savageness even further. Sheesh.
    "Rock abandoned Neesa there like you were gonna abandon your son and wife and live alone with your TV"~Akuma-HAX
  • WTF-AKUMA-HAXWTF-AKUMA-HAX V-ISM BOB SAGAT 30th Anniversary Joined: Posts: 18,116
    Nega

All Mexicans look the same to Razor?

Or is he talking about something in the days before Razor was kicked for posting Star Wars spoilers, after being told not to.
    CVS2_-_FUCC_DA_WORLD_-_funbags.gif
    Yeah Razor wasn't in there today!
    1999 = "A Game with Parries isn't Street Fighter"
    2016 = "Releasing a Complete Game isn't Street Fighter"
    You wouldn't even understand if I told you.
    People will forget what you said.
    People will forget what you did.
    But, people will never forget how you made them feel.

• AzureAzure Inciteful. Joined: Posts: 10,395 ✭✭✭ Former OG
    edited December 2017
    BullDancer wrote: »
    Nega showed feelings? When did you nibbas start increasing the savageness even further. Sheesh.

Negaduck is a very strong contender for modern Preppy/Quiche nice guy status...

...the better question is WHY flame him?
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

eSports is fucking retarded.

Or is he talking about something in the days before Razor was kicked for posting Star Wars spoilers, after being told not to.

Eh? I posted a fake spoiler and it was only AFTER that was there a rule saying not to post spoilers and I was removed. It's in the logs, dude. Go back and read it. That retroactive disciplining!
    Azure wrote: »
    BullDancer wrote: »

Negaduck is a very strong contender for modern Preppy/Quiche nice guy status...

...the better question is WHY flame him?

Apparently Killa called Nega's pink chair "gay", Nega went on to say how Killa would never have a gf, and Killa went in with the WMD to Nega's heart by bringing up some shit from the past that he's obviously still sensitive about.

So, once again, Killa stooped to using real life problems against someone to get a cheap shot in to hurt said someone?

Sounds about right.
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

That's par for the course in the Discord. If you don't want your personal shit being brought up against you, keep it to yourself. Even better, don't start a fight with someone if your feelings can't handle it. That discord is full of people who love dishing out burns but can't take them.
    The funny thing is how pink is actually traditionally a male color.

I think pink is an excellent color choice, tbh. There's nothing inherently wrong with it. Killa is just insecure about his own masculinity and has to lash out at others be it through threats of violence or making them feel emasculated.

But Nega should know how to handle the situation better. Nothing Killa did was against the rules and Nega abused his powers simply because his feelings were hurt.
    edited December 2017
    I think pink is an excellent color choice, tbh. There's nothing inherently wrong with it. Killa is just insecure about his own masculinity and has to lash out at others be it through threats of violence or making them feel emasculated.

But Nega should know how to handle the situation better. Nothing Killa did was against the rules and Nega abused his powers simply because his feelings were hurt.

From what I have gathered, that is par for the course on SRK Discord.

I've SEEN Neesa mod.

And RockB is legend.

• drizzt360drizzt360 In the shadows I hide-ppd Joined: Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited December 2017
    Nah, you wrong, Razho0r. SRK discord you should be able to bring up whatever you want, just like here. What you shouldn't do is pull a daboog and use personal shit to try and get at somebody. Thats just uncalled for. We all homies and shit talk is what we do. There is a line that you just don't cross. Killa crossed that line and I went in on his bitch ass, spittin' fire. Made his punk ass cry. I blocked his ass on there to stop the stupid Shit and that alone pissed him off. What's he do? Tries to go in on Negaslut with that personal shit. Banned. Only reason he's back is cause some chump felt pity for that scum. Funny too cause he hardly types shit anymore. He knows he done fucked up and knows you the only idiot Fuck that thinks his bullshit is fine.
    when I die... may there be friends who will grieve for me,who will carry our shared joys and pains, who will carry my memory
    This is the immortality of the spirit, the ever-lingering legacy, the fuel of grief.
    but so, too, the fuel of faith
    -Drizzt Do'Urden

"Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Democratic vote is the right thing to do Philadelphia, so do."
  • KillaFoxKillaFox Resident Savage Joined: Posts: 2,304 ✭✭✭✭ Junior OG
    Nah, you wrong, Razho0r. SRK discord you should be able to bring up whatever you want, just like here. What you shouldn't do is pull a daboog and use personal shit to try and get at somebody. Thats just uncalled for. We all homies and shit talk is what we do. There is a line that you just don't cross. Killa crossed that line and I went in on his bitch ass, spittin' fire. Made his punk ass cry. I blocked his ass on there to stop the stupid Shit and that alone pissed him off. What's he do? Tries to go in on Negaslut with that personal shit. Banned. Only reason he's back is cause some chump felt pity for that scum. Funny too cause he hardly types shit anymore. He knows he done fucked up and knows you the only idiot Fuck that thinks his bullshit is fine.

Amazing. Every word you said was a lie.

You must be one of those re tards

You are 100% wrong.

The Discord has ALWAYS brought up personal shit to use to burn someone. Shit, even SRK is the same way save for someone legit dying and even THEN it depended on the member.

So stop trying to make it something it has never been. You can always move on if you don't like it.
    There is that block option for a reason. Come at me with personal Shit I'm spit fire and make you cry then put you on block. Simple as that.
    when I die... may there be friends who will grieve for me,who will carry our shared joys and pains, who will carry my memory
    This is the immortality of the spirit, the ever-lingering legacy, the fuel of grief.
    -Drizzt Do'Urden

"Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Democratic vote is the right thing to do Philadelphia, so do."
    Blocking is different. Of course you can block whomever you want. But the Discord you described never existed. Shit, an SRK like that never existed.
    I think you're just whack. When you say such things it makes me wonder about the death of a very great person on here and in the FGC. Your way of thinking is a bit twisted yet I'm the one diagnosed with 6 severe mental illnesses. /sigh
    -Drizzt Do'Urden

You can think what you want but what I said is the truth. You want it one way, but it's the other way.
    @drizzt360

I am completely behind your getting yourself cleaned up - 100%.

But a kind, gentle SRK is some mad crazy revisionist gentrification.

• WTF-AKUMA-HAXWTF-AKUMA-HAX V-ISM BOB SAGAT 30th Anniversary Joined: Posts: 18,116
    Go back and read it.

#Marvel no spoilers edition
    #TV no spoilers edition
    #King of juegos edicionales deportes

What does that prove? That three topics have spoilers and neither even remotely comes close to Star Wars?

Cool.
    I bet you wish ROCK B was dead

so you can be the spoiler King

How can I spoil a movie I haven't watched?
  • SlurmzSlurmz I got John Blaze shit. Joined: Posts: 853

Get spoilers from the internet and post them. :coffee:
    "So what's the reason for the hating, niggas with dreads/Calling they self gods with white girls named Caitlin/And I'm cool with interracial dating, but I ain't about/To hear no fucking speeches cause I wanna have some bacon" - Phonte
    edited December 2017
    Slurmz wrote: »

Get spoilers from the internet and post them. :coffee:

All I know is that www.themoviespoiler.com saved me $20 and from direct exposure to the literal fanboy heatdeath that is TLJ.

• Sexperienced.Sexperienced. kdh Joined: Posts: 5,359
    edited December 2017
    Wrong thread, my bad
    Post edited by Sexperienced. on
    edited January 9
    E9Ob4gB_boys_play_and_let_you_win_AGE_marvel_guys.jpg

> when boys got painted fingernails /Razor

credit to tumblr before kappa.

• angelpalmangelpalm Stop enjoying things Joined: Posts: 24,605 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    https://discord.gg/PKA6R6E

Come in before we all get erased.

maxresdefault.jpg
    Mains:
    Blazpoo -Continual Shit: Tiddy Witch
    Crapcom Big foot Sex simulator V - Pc muscle mod edition: That dude that slaps his ass.
    Aggressors of Koliseum Kombat: Kisarah
    Rapelay: Kimura
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/19/opinion/alt-right-white-supremacy-undercover.html?smid=tw-share
    http://helloracist.com/
  • StockyJamStockyJam Wholier than Thou Joined: Posts: 6,229
    how do i get a custom av on discord?
    you upload it bro
    Mains:
    Crapcom Big foot Sex simulator V - Pc muscle mod edition: That dude that slaps his ass.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/19/opinion/alt-right-white-supremacy-undercover.html?smid=tw-share
  • StockyJamStockyJam Wholier than Thou Joined: Posts: 6,229
    but how? i looked everywhere for the option. what exactly do ...which button...where do i hit?
  • Dracula_XDracula_X unblockable Joined: Posts: 934
    Click on settings > account and it's there @StockyJam
    Time lost can never be retrieved.
  • CyntalanCyntalan The Metamoderator™ = The Boogeyman Joined: Posts: 8,521 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Matriarch wrote: »
    Cyntalan wrote: »
    Yo Truth Time @Matriarch now that the dream is dead.

You really a chick?

To be honest, I'd probably be posting daily yoga pants pics on this site if you thirsty fucks would have just calmed down about the whole thing.

Go to Shaft's discord. They'd welcome you AND SoVi3t's there to ether daily. :bgrin:
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

"NO! NOT LIKE THIS!" - Random audience member, Evo 2k9 SC4 finals. Go Hilde!
    "You are a weird, adorable little man, OZ." - Vynce
    "I violated marc but we definitely cool now." - dre37k
    "Man, I fucking love me some jizz." - chadouken!

You really a chick?

To be honest, I'd probably be posting daily yoga pants pics on this site if you thirsty fucks would have just calmed down about the whole thing.

To be fair, it never stopped the previous SRK chicks.

I even got nudes from two of them.

So yeah... [wo]man up.

• fishjiefishjie no Joined: Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

You really a chick?

stop being such a tease

we just want to know if you are a fat balding dude trolling thirsty dudes like me. cause if so, WELL PLAYED SIR. if not, YOGA PANT PIX PLZZZZZZZ
    Nicky's methods of betting weren't scientific, but they worked. When he won, he collected. When he lost, he told the bookies to go fuck themselves. I mean, what were they going to do, muscle Nicky? Nicky was the muscle
  • ParryAllParryAll Dangerous Posts Joined: Posts: 3,354
    Razor is a dumb virgin
    "Third Strike just has that flow which somehow alienates you from your surroundings and really plugs your brain into the match your playing and your able to comprehend so many different situations and mind games and mixups in such a limited amount of time and all this without even thinking" - Nubilous

"[3rd Strike] makes you feel like the character is an extension of yourself when you get good enough." - AzureWolf

"Street Fighter is now like The Simpsons. It's been bad longer than it's been good." -ParryAll
    Yeah I suck at discord, guess my link died

https://discord.gg/PKA6R6E

@Matriarch join my channel for free dick pics all day yo.

Also how did this racist loser parryall end up being the only guy to get banned again XD
    Mains:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file