Ultra SF2 General Discussion - We need the CPS1 music!

Comments

• Plaid_UnicornPlaid_Unicorn Camron should have won an Oscar for Paid in Full Joined: Posts: 9,860
    Does that box have a release date? Because in America we got no info
    Just because I lost... doesn't mean I was defeated
    "Say it loud... I main Rog and I'm proud!!!!" - Plaid Unicorn
    "I'll be honest, I don't know why you hang out in Nintendo threads. You seem to hate everything they do." - Po Pimpus
  • x64x64 Fuck your SRK Joined: Posts: 3,173
    No release date confirmed anywhere, but a fully finshed case suggest something close to launch.
    ST/HDR/USF2: Honda/Rog/O.Hawk | USF4: Bison | SFV: Ryu :(
    XBL: mr x64 | PSN: deadpool_zero | SFV: epistaxis64
    Fightcade/USF2: x64
  • The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu COULD YOU NAME ALL THE CHARACTERS APPEARED IN MY PIC? (spoilers is in my sig) Joined: Posts: 2,893
    http://nintendoeverything.com/ultra-street-fighter-ii-special-first-person-mode-confirmed-art-gallery-also-in/

Boxes for upcoming Switch games have started to show up in Japan. One of these includes Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers, which has been floating around on places on 2ch. The box provides a couple of important details about the game.

First, it’s now officially confirmed that Ultra Street Fighter II will have a new first-person mode. This was originally teased in the game’s debut trailer last month. It’s a unique game mode called “Unleash! Ha”DO”ken”, and is specialized for use with the Joy-Con controllers in a first-person view.

To further explain the name, “hadoken” is 波動拳 in Japanese. For this mode, Capcom has removed the 動 and replaced it with “Do”, making it 波Do拳. We don’t know how the mode’s name will be handled in the English version, but it’s almost like a neat little play on words.

A screenshot on the box has a timer and seems to show multiple Shadaloo Soldiers. This is speculation, but perhaps it’s a mode in which you hold the Joy-Con and literally shoot hadoken, sort of like a rail shooter.

The box also shows that Ultra Street Fighter II will have some sort of art gallery. Players can view over 250 pages of artwork.

As one final note, the box contains a logo for the MT Framework engine. It does appear that Capcom’s mainstream engine is capable of producing Switch software.

9SObGSN.jpg

That looks like a free mobile app not something to push this game...

I just remembered third person version of TVC's Ryu mini game

this GBA's Extra Survival from revival is more decent to return..

SFV Arcademode, Storymode with SFA3 World Tour Challenges & Vtrigger/Vskill ideas
    Arcade Mode Concepts - Better than traditional Arcade Mode | Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type | V-Trigger & V-Skill Ideas

Character Wishlist SFV, DBFZ and MVCi

My DB Characters for DBFZ
    Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    9.) Great Ape Baby or Adult Form
    10.) Syn Shenron - can transform to Omega
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Hirudegarn

Pair/Tag Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Choi with Chang in CVS2, Cait with Sith in Code Chaos, Hisuii with Kohaku in MB, Danny with Demi in the Outfoxies, Jie Mei Hua in Dong Dong Never Dies and Groove-&-Fight's Oume with Otane.
    14.) Android 18 with Andriod 17
    15.) Rose with Zamasu
    16.) Dr Jero with Andriod 19
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

Team Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Captain Commando in MVC2, Doronjo in TVC, Tronbone in MVC2 or Ace Attorney in UMVC3.
    19.) Tien - Some specials summons Chiaozu and Launch
    20.) Ginew Forces - with The Ginew Forces Plays like (Captain Commando in MVC2 or Doronjo in TVC)
    21.) Meta Cooler - Plays like Ultron in MVCi
    22.) Roshi - Some specials summons Turtle and Oolong
    23.) Napa - Summon numerous Saibamen (like Gargos Ki or Tronbone in MVC2)
    24.) Bojack

My Capcom Characters for Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite
    SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

1.) Cyber Akuma - Akuma with cybernetic enhancement, Ryu's recurring rival.
    2.) Mecha Zangief - A Zangief cloned Repliod.
    3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older version that look like Doronjo and plays like Doronjo TVC and Trone bonne combined)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- New Characters

1.) Felyne - from Monster Hunter (rival to Rocket Racoon)
    2.) Hauzer - from Warzard (Godzilla and Kaiju)
    3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku) (plays like Tekkaman Blade in TVC)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask) (plays like Yatterman -1 in TVC)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    7.) Pure and Fur - Protector of Capcom world.
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    10.) Ingrid - A crossover character
    11.) Ruby Heart - MVC2 (Magic stone involvement) Pirate
    12.) Asura - from Asura's Wrath.
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone
    14.) Nero - Devil May Cry (mix of Vergil, Dante and TVC Soki)
    15.) Shoma - Rival Schools

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

My Characters for SF5's 3rd Season on wards

Different Playstyle I want in SFV
    1.) Xianyu and Jianyu - as a pair fights like Choi and Chang in CVS2.
    2.) Delta Red Rep!! - Can play like Captain Commando.
    3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.

Characters I want to return
    1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    7.) Feilong -(with Iron Fist playstyle like in UMVC3)
    8.) Necro
    9.) Oro - all projectile are now angled diagonally like Dr Fate(Injustice2) to be different from sim & other shoto
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

Characters and concepts that need to explored before going to SF3 Timeline
    1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

Designs I want to see again in SF
    1.) Asuka (from concept design) - play like KOF kazumi and Hokuto from SFex
    2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

SFV Guest from SF expansions
    1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda
  • atiradoratirador It means "shooter", don't ask Joined: Posts: 1,598
    Fire! Ha-DO-ken

Control Ryu from the first-person perspective and repel the Shadaloo Soldiers that draw near. Hold the Joy-Cons with both hands and unleash Hadokens, Shoryukens, and Tatsumaki Senpukyakus.

You can strengthen your character using growth points you obtain as you progress through the game. There is also a mode in which you can practice special moves.

Rather than rotating your legs, a Tatsumaki Senpukyaku can be activated through hand positioning and arm movement speed.

Read more at http://gematsu.com/2017/02/ultra-street-fighter-ii-final-challenger-first-person-mode-pits-ryu-against-shadaloo-soldiers#57BY6ufAzkiVi0QZ.99

This is probably the stupidest thing they could have done for this game

Just imagine the amount of time/money that Capcom spent on this mode instead of useful things for the game just so the Switch can keep trying to recapture the Wii audience with stupid motion controls
  • The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu COULD YOU NAME ALL THE CHARACTERS APPEARED IN MY PIC? (spoilers is in my sig) Joined: Posts: 2,893
    edited February 14
    They should have done those similar to namco's tekken bowling a mobile freebie...

Doom's parody game that repels with punches

SF Maximum Blow

gfs_65591_2_3.jpg4x.jpg

This kinds of mini games are more into free mobile app quality nowadays...

SFV Arcademode, Storymode with SFA3 World Tour Challenges & Vtrigger/Vskill ideas
    Arcade Mode Concepts - Better than traditional Arcade Mode | Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type | V-Trigger & V-Skill Ideas

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Hirudegarn

Pair/Tag Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Choi with Chang in CVS2, Cait with Sith in Code Chaos, Hisuii with Kohaku in MB, Danny with Demi in the Outfoxies, Jie Mei Hua in Dong Dong Never Dies and Groove-&-Fight's Oume with Otane.
    15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

Team Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Captain Commando in MVC2, Doronjo in TVC, Tronbone in MVC2 or Ace Attorney in UMVC3.
    20.) Ginew Forces - with The Ginew Forces Plays like (Captain Commando in MVC2 or Doronjo in TVC)
    24.) Bojack

SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older version that look like Doronjo and plays like Doronjo TVC and Trone bonne combined)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- New Characters

3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku) (plays like Tekkaman Blade in TVC)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask) (plays like Yatterman -1 in TVC)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.

1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    8.) Necro
    9.) Oro - all projectile are now angled diagonally like Dr Fate(Injustice2) to be different from sim & other shoto
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda
  • Dragonfave723Dragonfave723 Kiss the future! Joined: Posts: 3,582 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited February 14
    No release date confirmed anywhere, but a fully finshed case suggest something close to launch.
    Weekly Famitsu stated that the game is 50% complete. Probably it'll be out in a few months.
    Weekly Famitsu stated that the game is 50% complete. Probably it'll be out in a few months.

Huh. First I've heard of this anywhere. Got a translated source?

@atirador posted the link on this page.
    More footage from the game. Ayano also demostrates the VR mode (2:35:30 - end)
    edited February 15
    Ken's win pose had been updated, the first person mode seems good and fun for Japanese local arcades goers because of using "peripherals" just add a somewhat changing and transitioning places like those House of the dead and those 90's arcade version of Sonic Blastman.

The dramatic/buddy mode is the only thing left to demonstrate?

Some more fighter inspired puncher..

Hokuto no Ken: Punch Mania

The First Funky Fighter

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Hirudegarn

15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

24.) Bojack

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    8.) Necro
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

@atirador posted the link on this page.

Ahh. Thanks. Welp selling my launch switch then.
  • atiradoratirador It means "shooter", don't ask Joined: Posts: 1,598
    So much wasted potential for a "definitive" version of Street Fighter 2 for a home console

They could have made a new HSF2 with the ability to switch between original and HDR versions sprites/background/bars and all the versions of the game from WW to ST.

I could even accept the additions of Violent Ken and Evil, but wasting so much resources to include a VR-like experience in a SF game for a console that's also a handheld?

edited February 15

VR Ryu's face in close up in victory pose is weird...
    -then the VR's Huds like fonts, lifebar and super gauge seems poorly designed and stylized.
    atirador wrote: »
    So much wasted potential for a "definitive" version of Street Fighter 2 for a home console

They could have made a new HSF2 with the ability to switch between original and HDR versions sprites/background/bars and all the versions of the game from WW to ST.

I could even accept the additions of Violent Ken and Evil, but wasting so much resources to include a VR-like experience in a SF game for a console that's also a handheld?

It's not a market to dedicated ST hardcore the target is more into fascinating Japanese casuals and fans, the resources is an obvious re-used assets of SFV's cinematic mode and SF4 stuff.

I want to hope in the future that they will give us the better HSF update with USF2 HD huds, 2d skinned 3d backgrounds, enhanced version of snes Tournament Mode and Extra Survival from GBA revival with V.Ken and E.Ryu then this:
    If Capcom were to re-release HSF2 (it would seem likely for HFS2 to get a digital release over ST), what would you want them to change? Here's some of mine:

Obvious changes:
    1. Allow WW mirror matches (yeah, we get it, couldn't do it in the arcade version. Doesn't matter).
    2. Un-nerf O.Sagat (if CE Bison isn't nerfed, no reason for this).
    3. Allow the ST cast to tech throws against everyone, not just other ST characters.
    4. Fix messed up ST Vega walldive input if necessary (dependent on port).
    5. There was speculation that certain combos possible in ST cannot be replicated in HSF2. Fix that.
    6. Make the ST cast follow its original arcade release balance by default (i.e. no need to hold start to get Chun's or Honda's stored super/ochio). Maybe make a separate category for Old ST characters too to negate the need to hold down a button to pick them.
    7. Allow the CPU to pick any SF iteration, not just ST characters.

New changes:
    2. Ability to pick old backgrounds and music (why not?).
    3. Ability to lock out certain characters in VS mode (probably not needed but again, why not?).
    4. GGPO netcode.
    5. Maaaaybeee have a HDR category (just the character balance)?

Thoughts? This could also possibly work out as an official community supported ST port if they fix a few issues (just pick ST and Old ST characters).

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Hirudegarn

15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

24.) Bojack

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    8.) Necro
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda
    Hey that looks familiar^. I put way too much thought into that post lol.
    Hey that looks familiar^. I put way too much thought into that post lol.

haha I quote up, cause thats all great stuff!

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Hirudegarn

15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

24.) Bojack

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    8.) Necro
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 5,738
    VR Ryu's face in close up in victory pose is weird...
    -then the VR's Huds like fonts, lifebar and super gauge seems poorly designed and stylized.
    atirador wrote: »

It's not a market to dedicated ST hardcore the target is more into fascinating Japanese casuals and fans, the resources is an obvious re-used assets of SFV's cinematic mode and SF4 stuff.

I want to hope in the future that they will give us the better HSF update with USF2 HD huds, 2d skinned 3d backgrounds, enhanced version of snes Tournament Mode and Extra Survival from GBA revival with V.Ken and E.Ryu then this:
    If Capcom were to re-release HSF2 (it would seem likely for HFS2 to get a digital release over ST), what would you want them to change? Here's some of mine:

Obvious changes:
    1. Allow WW mirror matches (yeah, we get it, couldn't do it in the arcade version. Doesn't matter).
    2. Un-nerf O.Sagat (if CE Bison isn't nerfed, no reason for this).
    3. Allow the ST cast to tech throws against everyone, not just other ST characters.
    4. Fix messed up ST Vega walldive input if necessary (dependent on port).
    5. There was speculation that certain combos possible in ST cannot be replicated in HSF2. Fix that.
    6. Make the ST cast follow its original arcade release balance by default (i.e. no need to hold start to get Chun's or Honda's stored super/ochio). Maybe make a separate category for Old ST characters too to negate the need to hold down a button to pick them.
    7. Allow the CPU to pick any SF iteration, not just ST characters.

New changes:
    2. Ability to pick old backgrounds and music (why not?).
    3. Ability to lock out certain characters in VS mode (probably not needed but again, why not?).
    4. GGPO netcode.
    5. Maaaaybeee have a HDR category (just the character balance)?

Thoughts? This could also possibly work out as an official community supported ST port if they fix a few issues (just pick ST and Old ST characters).

@studtrooper

Have WW Guile have all 3 speeds of sonic booms and all 3 heights of summersaults. Yeah, yeah, I know, they can't do that because of his glitches. Who cares. If you fall for the air throw glitches and handcuffs then you're a scrub.

Also, add the WW boss hack bosses into HSF2 as well. CE bosses versus WW bosses for the win...
    edited February 18
    Jion_Wansu wrote: »

Also, add the WW boss hack bosses into HSF2 as well. CE bosses versus WW bosses for the win...

Capcom could just remake every WW boss into much a playable better glitch free version that keeps the special move properties but include all the CE throw/grabs, CE normals and CE commands execution.

1.) Dictator to Final Vega a fix playable version of WW Dictator with SFZero Teleportation

2.) Boxer to Mad Bison a fix playable version of WW Boxer.

3.) Sagat to Angry Scar Sagat(homage to SF4) a fix playable version of WW Sagat

4.) Claw to Fallen Balrog/Revenger balrog(homage to cannon spike) a fix playable version of WW Balrog that can wall crawl only in spain location.

cspchar-1.png

5.) Then bonus Mecha-gief a slower gief that has blue like yoga flame and with better invincibility start-up in command grabs.

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Hirudegarn

15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

24.) Bojack

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    8.) Necro
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda
  • SpoonmanSpoonman Joined: Posts: 381
    For what we have been able to glimpse, I am aware the music is composed of newer remixes, and I have no problem with that but I'd love to have options in terms of music, cps1, cps2, 3DO/Anniversary, what do you guys think?
    Spoonman wrote: »
    For what we have been able to glimpse, I am aware the music is composed of newer remixes, and I have no problem with that but I'd love to have options in terms of music, cps1, cps2, 3DO/Anniversary, what do you guys think?

That would be preferred, and we know Capcom can do it because they've done something similar with Hyper SF2. But this is Capcom we're talking about so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Will Akuma, Violent Ken, and Evil Ryu have dizzy animations
    Capcom is going to be forced to dial down ST Akuma. I wouldn't be surprised to see them straight up rip off Sirlin's Akuma HDR balance.
    I noticed, nobody picked Akuma in the demos back in January
    Official release date in Japan: May 26th
    6TvjycS.png
    Can't believe they're charging that much. Oh well still buying.
  • Plaid_UnicornPlaid_Unicorn Camron should have won an Oscar for Paid in Full Joined: Posts: 9,860
    I expected 40 bucks. Still coppin
    "I'll be honest, I don't know why you hang out in Nintendo threads. You seem to hate everything they do." - Po Pimpus
  • Ryujin_OsaiRyujin_Osai leggo Joined: Posts: 303
    Gonna have to pass on that,40 buck tag is no bueno for me
    SFV-Laura
    GGrev- sin ky
    BB- naoto,mai

World-wide release date is now confirmed 5-26.
    Buddy Mode:

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Hirudegarn

15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

24.) Bojack

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    8.) Necro
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda
  • PVL_93_RUPVL_93_RU When's Dragon Ball? Joined: Posts: 10,011
    The projectile hit slowdown irks me so much about Street Fighter II
    SRK's Story Thread Crew:
    • bakfromon, Miðgarðsorm, & Lord Vega - Translations and Lore info
    • just5moreminutes - Story Mode v2.0
    • Doctrine Dark - Character Bios and Endings
    • Shockdingo - The paragraph writer
    • YagamiFire & Darc Requiem - The thread MVPs
    • Cestus - the Dolls endorser
    • The Shakunetsu - The character concept machine
    • Caio_Lins - The CFN profile cropper
    • Daemos - The thread dictator, also a Bison fanboy
    • DarthEnder - The bullshit caller

Also starring (but not limited to):
    Mykka, Scotia, Hawkingbird, TrueBackLash, Chun-Li_Forever, Kecka, ruthless_nash, mikros, ...
    PVL_93_RU wrote: »
    The projectile hit slowdown irks me so much about Street Fighter II

It's just the way the game system works (likely due to a CPS1/2 limitation). It also serves as an important cue for more experienced players.
  • BzChoyBzChoy Only the finest poverty shit. Joined: Posts: 438
    I just fucking looove projectile slowdown in SF2. Like it's telling people to stop fucking around and start upping their game. It just feels sooo good hitting them with fireballs.

Kinda like the heavy slash slowdown in SamSho 2.
    My main: the most lame, cheesy, trollish character in your favorite game.

Yeah, apparently people do play Advanced V.G. 2, well Japs do. Check it out, the grandaunt or some shit of anime games: Advanced V.G. 2 - JPN Competitive Matches
  • S00perCamS00perCam Cold as ice Joined: Posts: 2,397
    Yeah the older I get the more I feel sf2 is the Game for me
    Just because your buff, don't play tuff Cause I'll reverse the earth and turn your flesh back to dust
    Ess Eff Vee sucks

USF2 does not suck
  • JoshkazJoshkaz Princess Luna is my Waifu Joined: Posts: 15,159
    Ess Eff Vee sucks

USF2 does not suck

How do you know this?
    "You embarrass me," said Shadow, smiling. Then Shadow took his penis out and picked Cream up. "Let me charge up for a super ejaculation!" Shadow laid Cream down on the ground and then took his penis with him, which was already huge and shaking with sex energy, and found Cream's Piggy Bank, which was full of coins and dollars and things to save up for money, so she could buy what she wanted when she had enough inside it. Shadow took it and using his muscular penis, smashed a hole right through the piggy bank so now it was sitting on top of his penis like a hat. Shadow's penis looked like it belonged in a fashion show.
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 21,091
    USFII is probably gonna blow.
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
    edited March 5
    I remember a 2009 short indie film set in a fictional future about teenagers playing VR video game that plays competitively one on one.

If Capcom would target casually again for future Nintendo console with some weird peripherals this could work for bonus casual content ..

Then re-imagined this with all SF's Retro Bonus Stages... like the Barrel, Parry, Brick, Drum, Car and some SFone bonus stages, It would work great but this will never be the future of SF or any VR, because it will lose entirely it's fundamentals.

Post edited by The_Shakunetsu on

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Hirudegarn

15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

24.) Bojack

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    8.) Necro
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 25,649
    Hori is going to reveal the details of their Switch arcade stick soon
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
  • Pablo_the_MexPablo_the_Mex Blond Kanye Status Joined: Posts: 8,181
    While I am all for SF2 getting exposure, I just can't get hyped over this version. Hard to take this game seriously lol.

• chopperbyrnechopperbyrne Joined: Posts: 1,225
    That is a pretty stick.
    celticthrowdown.com
    PSN - Leto_II_of_Dune
    Anyone know if the 3 boss shotos have dizzy animations?
    physical game is up on best buy for pre order. 31 dollars if you are a GC member.
  • ruthless_nashruthless_nash Joined: Posts: 2,043
    I right click opened in another tab the "Fighting Game Comedy" thread, and then when I was looking at this thread thought it was the other one. This game is such a joke and to be priced at $40... yikes...
    Anyone know if the 3 boss shotos have dizzy animations?

Just found this. Same old ST Akuma. I'm guessing Akuma will be banned:

• RichterRichter ~~~00~~~ Joined: Posts: 1,873
    Codes to select New Challengers and Super Turbo versions of the characters would be cool :cool:
    coffee.gifapplaud.gifkarate.gifthumbsup.gifwtf.gifpray.gifsmokin.gifparty.gifcool2.gifchinasmile.gifnunchuck.gifsad.gifeek.pngmad.pngcybot.gif
    edited March 30
    Just found this. Same old ST Akuma. I'm guessing Akuma will be banned:

That was an old build. The speed increase hadn't been implemented yet. Akuma also still has his long range air fireball from ST. I bet 100 bison dollars that Akuma will be toned down more than HDR Akuma (who, while still weaker than ST Akuma, was clearly the best character in the game). Capcom has no choice.

Man it'd be great to get a changelog or something out of capcom. Knowing them they'll make the community figure it out.