Ultra SF2 General Discussion - We need the CPS1 music!

Comments

• x64x64 Fuck your SRK Joined: Posts: 3,171
    PVL_93_RU wrote: »
    to my knowledge there aren't any converters for the Switch yet (which means you need to use the native accessories or use the Pro pad)

The Brook converter guys already are looking into it.

ST/HDR/USF2: Honda/Rog/O.Hawk | USF4: Bison | SFV: Ryu :(
    XBL: mr x64 | PSN: deadpool_zero | SFV: epistaxis64
    Fightcade/USF2: x64
  • Pablo_the_MexPablo_the_Mex Blond Kanye Status Joined: Posts: 8,181
    Yes, buying a switch is already bad enough. If I gotta buy two to play this game competitively, I'm more than likely out.

Yes, buying a switch is already bad enough. If I gotta buy two to play this game competitively, I'm more than likely out.

I struggled with that too. If Brook doesn't have a solution ready for USF2 that means a $300 switch and a $150 arcade stick just to play the damn game properly.
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 21,076
    It's gonna suck, save yourself the money.
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
    It's gonna suck, save yourself the money.

I feel compelled to support SF2. If we don't Capcom will probably never re-release SF2 era games again.
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 21,076
    I own like 5 versions of SFII. I'm fine with that.
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
  • Pablo_the_MexPablo_the_Mex Blond Kanye Status Joined: Posts: 8,181

I struggled with that too. If Brook doesn't have a solution ready for USF2 that means a $300 switch and a $150 arcade stick just to play the damn game properly.

2 switches plus sticks would probably cost more than one legit ST board lolol.

• HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 25,636
    Do you not plan on playing the game on a TV or monitor to need more than one Switch?
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
  • Dragonfave723Dragonfave723 Kiss the future! Joined: Posts: 3,582 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
  • ilitiritilitirit Joined: Posts: 6,381
    Hmmm... so Sagat now has SFIV's V/A? I wonder if it was a straight sample swap, or if you can choose which one you want for the different chars...
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 5,732
    edited April 18
    rcaido wrote: »
    Cronopio wrote: »
    Or maybe they disliked it because the rebalance was bad and there was no point in playing it over the original. I would switch to USF2 if it improved on ST, but that was not the case with HDR and it doesn't seem to be the case here either.

If that was the case, they should have just went back to GGPO & "play their game" but they didn't. They continue to trash it after they stopped playing the game. Discourage/ridiculed new bloods. The tipping point was when unknown Snakeyes destroyed everyone, they had to use Zangief as broken tier excuse in the same level as Akuma. HDR was an all time high after EVO after Snakeyes won with a super hype grand final. Japanese players started to play it....Then that's when the ST felt threaten & began poisoning the well & next thing you know Mr. Wizard takes it out EVO despite 2years straight having the second most entries.

I went to Northwest Majors this year & not one fucking SF2 setup.

I missed it. I did check out Redbull Proving Grounds a week before. Would you do thenSF5 doubles in May? Or do you know anyone that wants a team mate?
    Back on point: There's no way in hell the "easy mode" option will be allowed in ranked and lobbys will very likely have an option to enable disable it.
    I take it there will be no balance changes aside from throw teching? Because a rebalance would of added more life to the game, imo. .

Capcom has yet to give us any sort of changelog yet outside of "keeping the balance close to the original". From what we've seen so far, the balance changes are almost exactly what capcom did to the Dreamcast version (i.e. bug fixes: reversal supers work for ken/sim/sagat, no stored super for chun and honda, no stored ochio for honda).

Honestly balance is likely going out the window with Akuma/E.Ryu/V.Ken anyway. There was no need to at least get rid of the stored properties for chun and honda.

The stored supers were a stupid glitch and definitely needed to go. That's the type of change that needed to happen with HDR.

It's funny because Claw has a stored super glitch in CVS2 as well. It's after he loses his claw and such...

EDIT: we still haven't seen whether or not Akuma is ST broken...

What's everyone's thoughts on Evil Ryu and Orochi Iori in CVS2? I mean, no codes required so why bam them?
  • PVL_93_RUPVL_93_RU When's Dragon Ball? Joined: Posts: 9,984
    edited April 18
    ilitirit wrote: »
    Hmmm... so Sagat now has SFIV's V/A? I wonder if it was a straight sample swap, or if you can choose which one you want for the different chars...

Every SFII character got their voice samples replaced by SFIV ones. They do switch to old voices if you choose the classic mode AFAIK
    SRK's Story Thread Crew:
    • bakfromon, Miðgarðsorm, & Lord Vega - Translations and Lore info
    • just5moreminutes - Story Mode v2.0
    • Doctrine Dark - Character Bios and Endings
    • Shockdingo - The paragraph writer
    • YagamiFire & Darc Requiem - The thread MVPs
    • Cestus - the Dolls endorser
    • The Shakunetsu - The character concept machine
    • Caio_Lins - The CFN profile cropper
    • Daemos - The thread dictator, also a Bison fanboy
    • DarthEnder - The bullshit caller

Also starring (but not limited to):
    Mykka, Scotia, Hawkingbird, TrueBackLash, Chun-Li_Forever, Kecka, ruthless_nash, mikros, ...
    Jion_Wansu wrote: »
    What's everyone's thoughts on Evil Ryu and Orochi Iori in CVS2? I mean, no codes required so why bam them?

My CvS2 knowledge is shaky, but IIRC Orochi Iori/God Rugal/Shin Akuma are banned from most tournaments. USF2 is going to have to be played for awhile to determine what's broke. HDR was out for awhile before Damdai showed everyone why HDR Akuma should be axed.
  • ToreyBeansToreyBeans I'mma make u buy me lunch later! Joined: Posts: 725

I really appreciate the remixed music having plenty of the old elements of the CPS2 music. Half the tracks get me thinking that they intended the CPS2 tracks to sound like many of the remixes. I appreciate them! Much better than HDR's tracks (but those were cool for their time too).

• CronopioCronopio ST Joined: Posts: 2,104
    I really dislike the remixes, they lack the energy of the originals and don't sound like they belong in a fighting game where the music should pump you up and inspire a feeling of, well, fighting.
    Cronopio wrote: »
    I really dislike the remixes, they lack the energy of the originals and don't sound like they belong in a fighting game where the music should pump you up and inspire a feeling of, well, fighting.

I agree. I typically like OC Remix's stuff but the HDR music lacked punch.
  • atiradoratirador It means "shooter", don't ask Joined: Posts: 1,597
    So at least we have that, the soundtrack is decent
  • CronopioCronopio ST Joined: Posts: 2,104
    edited April 19
    They should just have included the old 3DO or PC arranges and call it a day, they were much better than these.
    Post edited by Cronopio on
  • KnightWarriorKnightWarrior Joined: Posts: 800
    I really hate the announcer in this Game, Even in HDR

Love the announcer im Super SFII

Anyone use Akuma?
  • SpoonmanSpoonman Joined: Posts: 381
    We are not that far from this game's release and everything's still kinda quiet about it, any news or new video(s) for it?
    Spoonman wrote: »
    We are not that far from this game's release and everything's still kinda quiet about it, any news or new video(s) for it?

Nope. Outside of obscure footage from Capcom Japan's youtube channel absolutely nothing.

They already told you everything you need to know about, except for maybe the netcode
    SRK's Story Thread Crew:

Mykka, Scotia, Hawkingbird, TrueBackLash, Chun-Li_Forever, Kecka, ruthless_nash, mikros, ...
    They already told you everything you need to know about, except for maybe the netcode

That, the official changelog from super turbo (since they are obviously going off ST instead of HDR), how the throw tech works, is there a classic ST mode, is there a ranked mode, where the hell is that Hori stick, etc.
  • Spirited_AwaySpirited_Away Joined: Posts: 506 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited May 9
    Maybe they want everybody to find out what's changed by playing the game, they already have another changelog to write-up SFV's patch notes :pensive:
  • Hanzo_HasashiHanzo_Hasashi Primal Rage rules Joined: Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

Nope. Outside of obscure footage from Capcom Japan's youtube channel absolutely nothing.

Game seems to be speed up? (Awful players)
  • Virtua_LeonVirtua_Leon Gal me seeeerious Joined: Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    lol violent kens win pose at 1:41

AAAAAAAAS WE ENTER!
    Unsurprisingly, Motion Controls still suck balls

• Plaid_UnicornPlaid_Unicorn Camron should have won an Oscar for Paid in Full Joined: Posts: 9,860
    For anyone that is interested, this French YouTuber does an almost full break-down of USFII, including side by side frame data comparisons with HD Remix, worth the watch even if you don't know French:

Edit: Violent Ken pum-pum mix-ups explored toward the end. V.Ken definitely broken as fuck. Kek

courtesy of the SFV general thread
    Just because I lost... doesn't mean I was defeated
    "Say it loud... I main Rog and I'm proud!!!!" - Plaid Unicorn
    "I'll be honest, I don't know why you hang out in Nintendo threads. You seem to hate everything they do." - Po Pimpus
  • ShariShari Overestimated. Joined: Posts: 2,625
    I don't get how people are that excited about a game that will arguably be worse balanced than ST already is.

The addition of throw teching absolutely destroys many matchups that already were considered lopsided and doesn't really help any that lower tier characters either.

Take for instance a matchup like Blanka vs Claw which is considered 7-3 in the favor of Claw.

Claw can essentially punish just about everything Blanka does on block and some things on hit but the big scary thing is that he can't get complacent because bite does tons of damage.
    I remember reading on twitter that hold throws like Blanka,Ken, Boxer etc have are even easier to break than normal throws.
    Most good players in ST already throw soften with a high consistency and since seeing from the french video with Ken Bogard you get pushed out after teching defensive characters that don't rely on throws will be even stronger than they already are.

The only top tier that doesn't fall into that category is Boxer and he happens to have a hold throw aswell meaning he is even more affected than the rest of the cast.

Claw doesn't care about the change because he will just walldive you.
    Dhalsim somewhat care because it will make his drill and slide pressure worse but he's still the best version of sim that ever was.
    O.Gat doesn't exist in the game anymore and if it's N.Gat expect that pretty much just insanely skilled Italians and yaya to be pulling of much with that character.

Look at some of the absolutely worst matchups in ST like Fei or Cammy and their ilk against someone like Honda and now consider that Honda can get out of the throw and after you get pushed out from the throw break he can Hundred hands chip you away to increase his lead even more.

Cammy isn't gonna be beating anyone if she has to rely on hooligan throw to get any damage in that isn't punished on block.

This change literally only hurts the lower tier characters in the game while making Claw an even more absurd character and i say that as someone that has played ST Claw for a long time and now Boxer throw loops wont be around to keep him honest.

Haunts: Is it lag or just impeccable footsies and spacing, I don't know.
    MiloDC: I beat YuuVega -- yes, that YuuVega -- the first time I played Claw seriously in my entire life.
    FFM Rumble X in Frankfurt will have an Ultra SFII tourney on Sunday. Let's see if the game is any good competitively
    SRK's Story Thread Crew:

edited May 19
    Shari wrote: »
    I don't get how people are that excited about a game that will arguably be worse balanced than ST already is.

The addition of throw teching absolutely destroys many matchups that already were considered lopsided and doesn't really help any that lower tier characters either.

Take for instance a matchup like Blanka vs Claw which is considered 7-3 in the favor of Claw.

Claw can essentially punish just about everything Blanka does on block and some things on hit but the big scary thing is that he can't get complacent because bite does tons of damage.
    I remember reading on twitter that hold throws like Blanka,Ken, Boxer etc have are even easier to break than normal throws.
    Most good players in ST already throw soften with a high consistency and since seeing from the french video with Ken Bogard you get pushed out after teching defensive characters that don't rely on throws will be even stronger than they already are.

The only top tier that doesn't fall into that category is Boxer and he happens to have a hold throw aswell meaning he is even more affected than the rest of the cast.

Dhalsim somewhat care because it will make his drill and slide pressure worse but he's still the best version of sim that ever was.
    O.Gat doesn't exist in the game anymore and if it's N.Gat expect that pretty much just insanely skilled Italians and yaya to be pulling of much with that character.

Look at some of the absolutely worst matchups in ST like Fei or Cammy and their ilk against someone like Honda and now consider that Honda can get out of the throw and after you get pushed out from the throw break he can Hundred hands chip you away to increase his lead even more.

Cammy isn't gonna be beating anyone if she has to rely on hooligan throw to get any damage in that isn't punished on block.

This change literally only hurts the lower tier characters in the game while making Claw an even more absurd character and i say that as someone that has played ST Claw for a long time and now Boxer throw loops wont be around to keep him honest.

Oh god, you can tech holds? Jesus. Wouldn't be surprised to see if command throws could be teched too if they are within range. Yeah hopefully capcom did SOMETHING to make people not pick Akuma and V.Ken over everyone else because as it stands now there is no balancing of the original ST characters at all besides the bugfixes introduced in the DC version (reversal supers and removal of stored supers). What that means to me is Ultra Akuma is straight up ST Akuma with super and several characters get worse automatically (chun, honda, no old sagat, no reason to use ST Ken, etc).
  • The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu COULD YOU NAME ALL THE CHARACTERS APPEARED IN MY PIC? (spoilers is in my sig) Joined: Posts: 2,893
    edited May 19
    More on Visual Stuff
    • Shadaloo Soldiers doing Hadouken like motion throwing projectile.. They should have at-least change the body movements.. It's like those guys are better learners than Dan and Sean...
    • The Way of the Hado and the whole interface menu from font and visual is kinda bland. I know they aim for simplicity, but it looks more like a high fidelity wireframe with photos. It lacks visual stylized aesthetics like the previous iteration of SF2-SF4.
    • I like the new ST GUI that returned in HD mode, but the entire visuals from intro, match ui, options and select screen are mismatch from each other, It should have a sole standard of art direction either devoted to ST, Revival/Edayan or Udon/Long Vo like the previous iteration of SF2-SFV.
    • The Final Challengers of the USF2 logo seems blurry.
    • The blue name in the life bar kinda unseen in other parts of stages, those GUI in game like super and life meter needs to be more darker in colors or add shadows with lighter opacity that would act as a border so that it won't easily be buried into similar colored spots in the backgrounds.
    The Buddy Mode
    • The Buddy Mode is better and greater than the Dramatic Mode in terms of 2 player vs CPU.
    • I like the life bar not fully regenerates to players and the one round victory of the CPU, but it should have an exclusive Icon for the CPU winning than the regular icon that appears simultaneously.
    • They should have add other stages and expand the number of fights encounters.
    • It should have one player vs 2 CPU.
    • Infinite or regenerating super gauge should have been given to the CPU in some fights.

SFV Arcademode, Storymode with SFA3 World Tour Challenges & Vtrigger/Vskill ideas
    Arcade Mode Concepts - Better than traditional Arcade Mode | Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type | V-Trigger & V-Skill Ideas

Character Wishlist SFV, DBFZ and MVCi

My DB Characters for DBFZ
    Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    9.) Great Ape Baby or Adult Form
    10.) Syn Shenron - can transform to Omega
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Hirudegarn

Pair/Tag Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Choi with Chang in CVS2, Cait with Sith in Code Chaos, Hisuii with Kohaku in MB, Danny with Demi in the Outfoxies, Jie Mei Hua in Dong Dong Never Dies and Groove-&-Fight's Oume with Otane.
    14.) Android 18 with Andriod 17
    15.) Rose with Zamasu
    16.) Dr Jero with Andriod 19
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

Team Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Captain Commando in MVC2, Doronjo in TVC, Tronbone in MVC2 or Ace Attorney in UMVC3.
    19.) Tien - Some specials summons Chiaozu and Launch
    20.) Ginew Forces - with The Ginew Forces Plays like (Captain Commando in MVC2 or Doronjo in TVC)
    21.) Meta Cooler - Plays like Ultron in MVCi
    22.) Roshi - Some specials summons Turtle and Oolong
    23.) Napa - Summon numerous Saibamen (like Gargos Ki or Tronbone in MVC2)
    24.) Bojack

My Capcom Characters for Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite
    SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

1.) Cyber Akuma - Akuma with cybernetic enhancement, Ryu's recurring rival.
    2.) Mecha Zangief - A Zangief cloned Repliod.
    3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older version that look like Doronjo and plays like Doronjo TVC and Trone bonne combined)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- New Characters

1.) Felyne - from Monster Hunter (rival to Rocket Racoon)
    2.) Hauzer - from Warzard (Godzilla and Kaiju)
    3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku) (plays like Tekkaman Blade in TVC)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask) (plays like Yatterman -1 in TVC)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    7.) Pure and Fur - Protector of Capcom world.
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    10.) Ingrid - A crossover character
    11.) Ruby Heart - MVC2 (Magic stone involvement) Pirate
    12.) Asura - from Asura's Wrath.
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone
    14.) Nero - Devil May Cry (mix of Vergil, Dante and TVC Soki)
    15.) Shoma - Rival Schools

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

My Characters for SF5's 3rd Season on wards

Different Playstyle I want in SFV
    1.) Xianyu and Jianyu - as a pair fights like Choi and Chang in CVS2.
    2.) Delta Red Rep!! - Can play like Captain Commando.
    3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.

Characters I want to return
    1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    7.) Feilong -(with Iron Fist playstyle like in UMVC3)
    8.) Necro
    9.) Oro - all projectile are now angled diagonally like Dr Fate(Injustice2) to be different from sim & other shoto
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

Characters and concepts that need to explored before going to SF3 Timeline
    1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

Designs I want to see again in SF
    1.) Asuka (from concept design) - play like KOF kazumi and Hokuto from SFex
    2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

SFV Guest from SF expansions
    1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda
  • Plaid_UnicornPlaid_Unicorn Camron should have won an Oscar for Paid in Full Joined: Posts: 9,860
    FFM Rumble X in Frankfurt will have an Ultra SFII tourney on Sunday. Let's see if the game is any good competitively

Lets see if anyone but violent Ken or Akuma takes it.
    Just because I lost... doesn't mean I was defeated
    "Say it loud... I main Rog and I'm proud!!!!" - Plaid Unicorn
    "I'll be honest, I don't know why you hang out in Nintendo threads. You seem to hate everything they do." - Po Pimpus
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 25,636
    How is the game this close to release and still have nothing known about the new balance?
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
    edited May 20

Lets see if anyone but violent Ken or Akuma takes it.

I'm pretty sure those will most likely be banned along with Evil Ryu, they seem way too strong compared to the rest of the cast
    How is the game this close to release and still have nothing known about the new balance?

You're really asking this after seeing how Capcom treated and continues to treat SFV and the updates surrounding it? (reminder we still have no damn idea when is the April patch coming out now)
    SRK's Story Thread Crew:

For anyone that is interested, this French YouTuber does an almost full break-down of USFII, including side by side frame data comparisons with HD Remix, worth the watch even if you don't know French:

Edit: Violent Ken pum-pum mix-ups explored toward the end. V.Ken definitely broken as fuck. Kek

courtesy of the SFV general thread

I see Evil Ryu is Akuma lite in this. He has everything Akuma has except for air fireball. He even has those insane Akuma juggles...

Violent Ken has an infinite combo. Way to go Capcom.

Hopefully they use CPS2 graphics mode and not HD graphics mode. Also. Have nothing be banned just to see what's broken...
    Shari wrote: »

Oh god, you can tech holds? Jesus. Wouldn't be surprised to see if command throws could be teched too if they are within range. Yeah hopefully capcom did SOMETHING to make people not pick Akuma and V.Ken over everyone else because as it stands now there is no balancing of the original ST characters at all besides the bugfixes introduced in the DC version (reversal supers and removal of stored supers). What that means to me is Ultra Akuma is straight up ST Akuma with super and several characters get worse automatically (chun, honda, no old sagat, no reason to use ST Ken, etc).

Why have Akuma, Violent Ken, and Evil Ryu if they're gonna be banned anyways...
  • The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu COULD YOU NAME ALL THE CHARACTERS APPEARED IN MY PIC? (spoilers is in my sig) Joined: Posts: 2,893
    Jion_Wansu wrote: »
    I see Evil Ryu is Akuma lite in this. He has everything Akuma has except for air fireball. He even has those insane Akuma juggles...

They should have at least made Evil Ryu teleport or the tatsu slightly different like they did with V.Ken.

SFV Arcademode, Storymode with SFA3 World Tour Challenges & Vtrigger/Vskill ideas
    Arcade Mode Concepts - Better than traditional Arcade Mode | Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type | V-Trigger & V-Skill Ideas

Character Wishlist SFV, DBFZ and MVCi

My DB Characters for DBFZ
    Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    9.) Great Ape Baby or Adult Form
    10.) Syn Shenron - can transform to Omega
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Hirudegarn

Pair/Tag Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Choi with Chang in CVS2, Cait with Sith in Code Chaos, Hisuii with Kohaku in MB, Danny with Demi in the Outfoxies, Jie Mei Hua in Dong Dong Never Dies and Groove-&-Fight's Oume with Otane.
    14.) Android 18 with Andriod 17
    15.) Rose with Zamasu
    16.) Dr Jero with Andriod 19
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

Team Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Captain Commando in MVC2, Doronjo in TVC, Tronbone in MVC2 or Ace Attorney in UMVC3.
    19.) Tien - Some specials summons Chiaozu and Launch
    20.) Ginew Forces - with The Ginew Forces Plays like (Captain Commando in MVC2 or Doronjo in TVC)
    21.) Meta Cooler - Plays like Ultron in MVCi
    22.) Roshi - Some specials summons Turtle and Oolong
    23.) Napa - Summon numerous Saibamen (like Gargos Ki or Tronbone in MVC2)
    24.) Bojack

My Capcom Characters for Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite
    SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

1.) Cyber Akuma - Akuma with cybernetic enhancement, Ryu's recurring rival.
    2.) Mecha Zangief - A Zangief cloned Repliod.
    3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older version that look like Doronjo and plays like Doronjo TVC and Trone bonne combined)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- New Characters

1.) Felyne - from Monster Hunter (rival to Rocket Racoon)
    2.) Hauzer - from Warzard (Godzilla and Kaiju)
    3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku) (plays like Tekkaman Blade in TVC)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask) (plays like Yatterman -1 in TVC)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    7.) Pure and Fur - Protector of Capcom world.
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    10.) Ingrid - A crossover character
    11.) Ruby Heart - MVC2 (Magic stone involvement) Pirate
    12.) Asura - from Asura's Wrath.
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone
    14.) Nero - Devil May Cry (mix of Vergil, Dante and TVC Soki)
    15.) Shoma - Rival Schools

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

My Characters for SF5's 3rd Season on wards

Different Playstyle I want in SFV
    1.) Xianyu and Jianyu - as a pair fights like Choi and Chang in CVS2.
    2.) Delta Red Rep!! - Can play like Captain Commando.
    3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.

Characters I want to return
    1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    7.) Feilong -(with Iron Fist playstyle like in UMVC3)
    8.) Necro
    9.) Oro - all projectile are now angled diagonally like Dr Fate(Injustice2) to be different from sim & other shoto
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

Characters and concepts that need to explored before going to SF3 Timeline
    1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

Designs I want to see again in SF
    1.) Asuka (from concept design) - play like KOF kazumi and Hokuto from SFex
    2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

SFV Guest from SF expansions
    1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda
  • Spirited_AwaySpirited_Away Joined: Posts: 506 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

So far it seems changes are very minimal Ken Bogard's video shows U.Guile's slower walk speed compared to HDR-Classic Mode another video showed how Claw is somewhat handicapped in his own stage.
    But so far everything is STish outside of the throw tech (which IMO is a major balance changer).
  • RoGE9RoGE9 Joined: Posts: 1,693
    is there still old versions of characters like in ST?
  • NiiobuNiiobu Arcana Blart 3: LOVE MALL!!!!! Joined: Posts: 1,032
    RoGE9 wrote: »
    is there still old versions of characters like in ST?

No Old versions, no HDR balance option, no Speed Select for god's sake!!!

This is such a disappointment and, at that price, a rip-off
  • DevilJin 01DevilJin 01 Get some shill in yo system Joined: Posts: 55,355 mod
    People are actually going to buy this still?

Ain't nothin, Capcom's ruthless still producin.  Cut em a check or find yoself toothless.  Keep it shill with no confusin.  Niggas say I'm shill...they ain't hard I can prove it YEEEAH

Some people will, either for pure nostalgia ("Cool, a Street Fighter game for my Nintendo!") or because that console has very little to offer until Splatoon (if you care about that kind of game) or Super Mario Odyssey comes out

Nintendorks buy everything, it's the only way they can find meaning in life
    SRK's Story Thread Crew:

• sfkingalphasfkingalpha Joined: Posts: 198
    Nintendrones
    I know I'm drunk, and that is proof that I'm sober.
  • AHVB_AHVB_ Joined: Posts: 56
    I'm confused as to why there would be no speed setting.
    AHVB_ wrote: »
    I'm confused as to why there would be no speed setting.

Does HDR have speed selection in Remix mode?

I have the game on my PS3 but barely play on Remix mode because it's Remix mode...