Nioh - PC Complete Edition out now - no mouse support?

1567810

Comments

  • KurokunKurokun Joined: Posts: 2,068
    edited May 19
    4kYiYYW.jpg
    LtBN4wf.jpg
    HO10pb7.jpg
    cleMd9x.jpg

    https://www.reddit.com/r/Nioh/comments/6bgwvi/nioh_patch_notes_109_english/

    Adjustments and Improvements
    • Implemented countermeasures for unfair/questionable actions during PvP and clan battles.
    • Lowered the probability of getting the special effect "Damage Toward [Enemy Type]"
    • Added the ability to skip the animation when obtaining prestige.
    • Changed the "Naked Brawler" combat title so it can now be obtained when wearing accessories.
    • Added additional details on how to acquire certain combat titles.
    • Adjusted the positions for the kappa in the mission "The One-Eyed Dragon's Castle"

    Bug Fixes
    • Fixed a bug where skills would occasionally not be properly set after changing equipment sets.
    • Fixed a bug where saving and reloading during the mission "Yokai Country" would sometimes disable the boss door from opening.
    • Fixed an application error that would sometimes occur in the mission "The Samurai From Sawayama" when the boss fight began during an online multiplayer session.
    • Fixed a bug where visitors would be teleported to an unintended location when the host would pray at the shrine in the cave in the mission "The Demon's Daughter"
    • Fixed a rare application error that occurred when praying at a shrine in the mission "Yokai Country"
    • Fixed a bug where the difficulty would not be reflected properly when searching for a Companion for the Yokai Realm.
    • Fixed a bug where you could select missions in "Yokai Realm with a Companion" that were otherwise unavailable to you.
    • Fixed a bug in version 1.06 missions that prevented you from getting "XX Crusher" titles after dying until you left the mission.
    • Fixed a bug where the amount of gold received as a reward was lower than expected for some missions in "Way of the Demon"
    • Fixed a bug where an exclamation mark would display over the number of consumable items if you returned to the starting point after a PvP battle.
    • Fixed a bug where the number of skill items you had after a PvP battle would be the same when you went to the area screen.
    • Reduced the likelihood of suddenly teleporting during a PvP battle, regardless of network environment.
    • Fixed a bug that allowed you to use certain means to carry more items than allowed in PvP battles.
    • Fixed a bug in PvP battles where your health gauge would display again after your health reached 0.
    • Fixed a bug where the "Burn" and "Paralysis" effects would not disappear during online multiplayer.
    • Fixed a bug that would occasionally reduce the amount of Amrita received when the special effect "Amrita Gauge Bonus in Battles (Vs. High-Rank Opponent)" was active.
    • Fixed a bug where Date Masamune would occasionally behave unnaturally when guarding an attack.
    • Fixed a bug during the Katakura Shigenaga fight where the surrounding cover fire would sometimes not trigger.
    • Fixed a bug where the player would sometimes take damage if in physical contact with the Ogress right when she is defeated.
    • Fixed a bug when fighting Shima Sakon where he would sometimes become still for several seconds.
    • Fixed a bug where Hozoin Inei would not become paralyzed.
  • KurokunKurokun Joined: Posts: 2,068
    https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/07/10/new-nioh-dlc-out-july-25-adds-new-weapon-armor-yokai-trophies-more/
    http://gematsu.com/2017/07/nioh-dlc-defiant-honor-launches-july-25
    "Defiant Honor" takes us to Osaka Castle, the largest and most impregnable castle of Sengoku era. This add-on features the legendary warrior Sanada Yukimura, serving Tokugawa Ieyasu’s archenemy Toyotomi clan, who values honor above all else. As tensions brew between the Tokugawa and Toyotomi clans, Sanada Yukimura prepares his men for imminent conflict against the Tokugawa’s forces by building a stronghold called the Sanada Maru on the outskirts of the Osaka Castle. With the castle fortified, Tokugawa’s forces were faced with a difficult and bloody challenge.

    In the midst of this chaos, our hero William, accompanied by Date Masamune who fights alongside Tokugawa, heads towards Sanada Maru in pursuit of Maria. It is a bitter winter in Osaka and the stage is ripe for a fierce battle for the ages. Bundle up and get ready for a brutal winter showdown!

    This incredible clash would not be complete without providing you with the necessary ammo to wage an intense battle. Therefore, we will be delivering a deadly new weapon Tonfa, new armor, new magic items, guardian spirits and of course brand new Yokai and enemies to test your mettle!

    New difficulty levels and Trophies will also be implemented for "Defiant Honor". Legendary characters such as Sanada Yukimura who will later be revered as “the greatest warrior of all Japan” are included. All this action takes place within exciting new stages and numerous sub-missions! So, there’s plenty of combat to be held and new challenges to be mastered.
  • GasarakiGasaraki Joined: Posts: 8,814 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Lookin forward to it. I really hope it has more enemy variety this time though

    It'd be really nice if they patched in different enemy variety in the main game too, but I know that isn't really going to happen...
  • Plaid_UnicornPlaid_Unicorn Camron should have won an Oscar for Paid in Full Joined: Posts: 10,289
    Nioh will be a primeday item at like 3 am eastern. No word on price as if yet
    Just because I lost... doesn't mean I was defeated
    "Say it loud... I main Rog and I'm proud!!!!" - Plaid Unicorn
    "I'll be honest, I don't know why you hang out in Nintendo threads. You seem to hate everything they do." - Po Pimpus
  • GasarakiGasaraki Joined: Posts: 8,814 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Yoooooo, the tonfa are SIIIIICK! They scale with the same stats as the kusarigama but weighted a little more toward Skill and Body. They have high break and parry, really fast but short range, guard breaking attacks, a ki pulse that simultaneously dodges while having a special follow-up attack from it etc. They're pretty awesome
  • GasarakiGasaraki Joined: Posts: 8,814 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    So they changed a few things, like you can now co-op from the start even on missions you haven't completed, so that's good. The other cool change is they've added some DLC enemies back into to the base game, though you might need to play on Way of the Demon (NG++) at least for that.

    The other thing I'm happy about is the new difficulty that comes with the 2nd DLC. The enemy placements are way more sinister and indicative of the earlier alpha and beta versions of the game and it actually improves the level design simply because you don't know what's coming all the time now and far more space in the levels is used
  • KurokunKurokun Joined: Posts: 2,068
    http://fextralife.com/nioh-new-patch-1-16-released-adds-battles-skill-pvp-increases-level-cap

    Nioh Patch 1.16 Notes

    IMPROVEMENTS
    • Added a new feature to PVP battles: “Battles of Skill”
    In these battles, you forego your current setup and instead fight using different equipment abilities, stats, and shortcuts.
    Furthermore, Crest boons, Passive skills, Prestige titles, and Mystic Arts are disabled.
    Your Guardian Spirit’s level will also be changed to a set value, but all Guardian Spirit protections will be active.
    All changes are temporary, and are only applied during a PVP battle.

    When searching for a PVP battle, you can now select between “Skill” (for Battles of Skill) or “Strength”.
    “Battles of Strength” are the same as PVP battles up until now (you use your own equipment as normal).

    ADJUSTMENTS
    • Raised the level cap from 500 to 550 after reaching the Way of the Wise.
    • Greatly increased the amount of Amrita received for completing missions in the Way of the Wise.
    • Greatly increased the amount of Amrita received from enemies appearing in missions level 500 or higher in the Way of the Wise.
    • Players are now able to evade immediately as they get up.
    • Shortened the amount of time needed for a max charge of the Sword skill “Iai Quickdraw.”
    • Adjusted the timing and hit box of the Dual Sword skill “Sign of the Cross.”
    • Improved the hit box when using an uncharged “Sign of the Cross.”
    • Increased the amount of Ki used by a fully charged “Sign of the Cross” (PVP only).
    • Enlarged the visual effect of the shockwave produced by the Odachi skill “Groundquake,” and enlarged the hit box to match.
    • Changed the strike portion of “Groundquake” so that it knocks the opponent down and increased the Ki damage of the shockwave while decreasing its HP damage (PVP only).
    • Increased the amount of Ki used by the “Groundquake” (PVP only).
    • Shortened the down time of an opponent knocked down by the Tonfa’s “Grapple”.
    • Decreased the Ki damage caused by the Tonfa’s follow-up attack after getting deflected (PVP only).
    • Decreased the duration of the effect from Enku’s Guardian Spirit protection “Nullify Damage (Dash Attacks)” (PVP only).
    • Increased the amount of Glory earned from a loss or a draw in a PVP battle.

    BUG FIXES
    • Fixed a bug in which attacks would not hit Yamata-no-Orochi in “The Demon King Revealed” during Online Multiplayer.
    • Fixed a bug in which characters would sometimes sink into the ground in areas above ground in “Scion of Virtue.”
    • Fixed a bug in which running out of Ki when charging one of the following skills would lock up the controls until the skill was fully charged, even if you let go of the button. Affected skills:
      • -The Sword skill “Iai Quickdraw”
      • -The Dual Sword skill “Sign of the Cross”
      • -The Odachi skill “Imperative Strike”
    • Fixed a bug in which quickly using a Tonfa step-attack would occasionally result in the attack not hitting.
    • Fixed a bug in which you would be returned to your original stance even if you changed stances when using the Tonfa skills “Demon Dance: Heaven” or “Demon Dance: Earth.”
    • Fixed a bug in which “Pulverize: Earth” would not trigger after the Tonfa skill “Demon Dance: Earth” even if you input the additional command.
    • Fixed a bug in which you would not lose Ki when a low-stance strong attack with Tonfa was quickly deflected.
    • Fixed a bug in which the hit box was not properly set for the falling Bare-Fisted attack.
    • Fixed a bug in which Suzaku’s Guardian Spirit protection, “Auto-charge Amrita Gauge (Critical)”, continued to be active even after switching to another Guardian Spirit.
    • Fixed a bug in which Suzaku’s Guardian Spirit protection, “Auto-charge Amrita Gauge (Critical)”, would not trigger even if the proper conditions were met.
    • Fixed a bug in which Narikama Tanuki’s Guardian Spirit protection, “Auto Life Recovery (Critical)”, would not trigger even if the proper conditions were met.
    • Fixed a bug in which the icons for some of the Spirit Stones received as mission rewards did not display properly.
    • Fixed a bug in which new Transformations that are added to the Trade menu by completing missions would not be added if the missions were not completed on the Way of the Samurai difficulty.
    • Fixed a bug in which your lock-on would not properly switch back and forth in 2 vs 2 PVP battles.
    • Fixed other various bugs.
  • GasarakiGasaraki Joined: Posts: 8,814 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    This PvP patch is amazing
  • KurokunKurokun Joined: Posts: 2,068
    Was wondering if anyone here was collecting various 'special effects' inheritance stuffs for Soul Matching weapons.

    I have the following stuffs for those who may be interested:

    CHANGE TO ATTACK (BODY) A-
    CHANGE TO ATTACK (HEART) A-
    CHANGE TO ATTACK (STAMINA) A-
    CHANGE TO ATTACK (STRENGTH) A-
    CHANGE TO ATTACK (SKILL) A-
    CHANGE TO ATTACK (DEXTERITY) A-

    CLOSE COMBAT DAMAGE +15.0%
  • GasarakiGasaraki Joined: Posts: 8,814 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Kurokun wrote: »
    Was wondering if anyone here was collecting various 'special effects' inheritance stuffs for Soul Matching weapons.

    I have the following stuffs for those who may be interested:

    CHANGE TO ATTACK (BODY) A-
    CHANGE TO ATTACK (HEART) A-
    CHANGE TO ATTACK (STAMINA) A-
    CHANGE TO ATTACK (STRENGTH) A-
    CHANGE TO ATTACK (SKILL) A-
    CHANGE TO ATTACK (DEXTERITY) A-

    CLOSE COMBAT DAMAGE +15.0%

    Affixes are now randomized through revenants, so there's no way to give them to other players on purpose. This was changed a while ago through patching. Thing is, with tempering added, it's not as hard to get this effect on a weapon anymore.
  • KurokunKurokun Joined: Posts: 2,068
    Interesting...

    Playing right now.
    Got like 4 'CCD +15%' and like 3 'Attack +20' in around 5-min, from the usual spot, lol.
  • GasarakiGasaraki Joined: Posts: 8,814 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Kurokun wrote: »
    Interesting...

    Playing right now.
    Got like 4 'CCD +15%' and like 3 'Attack +20' in around 5-min, from the usual spot, lol.

    On the latest patch? Was it all from the same revenant or different ones? It seems like there's some kind of glitch that makes the same revenant always drop the same affixes once it's been rolled. But even then it won't be what that person had on their actual equipment. It's not like you can never get good affixes, it's just rare and unrelated to that players actual ones.
  • highluluhighlulu Joined: Posts: 3,841
    Gasaraki wrote: »
    Kurokun wrote: »
    Was wondering if anyone here was collecting various 'special effects' inheritance stuffs for Soul Matching weapons.

    I have the following stuffs for those who may be interested:

    CHANGE TO ATTACK (BODY) A-
    CHANGE TO ATTACK (HEART) A-
    CHANGE TO ATTACK (STAMINA) A-
    CHANGE TO ATTACK (STRENGTH) A-
    CHANGE TO ATTACK (SKILL) A-
    CHANGE TO ATTACK (DEXTERITY) A-

    CLOSE COMBAT DAMAGE +15.0%

    Affixes are now randomized through revenants, so there's no way to give them to other players on purpose. This was changed a while ago through patching. Thing is, with tempering added, it's not as hard to get this effect on a weapon anymore.

    this isn't entirely true, at the moment if the item level is above 150 then it gets randomized from a revenant, but level 150 and below gear can be traded as is.
    Umvc3 - (Nova/Frank/Dante) (Nova/Spencer/Strange) (Zero/Doom/Vergil)
    SF4 - Cammy, Ken
  • GasarakiGasaraki Joined: Posts: 8,814 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited August 8
    highlulu wrote: »
    Gasaraki wrote: »
    Kurokun wrote: »
    Was wondering if anyone here was collecting various 'special effects' inheritance stuffs for Soul Matching weapons.

    I have the following stuffs for those who may be interested:

    CHANGE TO ATTACK (BODY) A-
    CHANGE TO ATTACK (HEART) A-
    CHANGE TO ATTACK (STAMINA) A-
    CHANGE TO ATTACK (STRENGTH) A-
    CHANGE TO ATTACK (SKILL) A-
    CHANGE TO ATTACK (DEXTERITY) A-

    CLOSE COMBAT DAMAGE +15.0%

    Affixes are now randomized through revenants, so there's no way to give them to other players on purpose. This was changed a while ago through patching. Thing is, with tempering added, it's not as hard to get this effect on a weapon anymore.

    this isn't entirely true, at the moment if the item level is above 150 then it gets randomized from a revenant, but level 150 and below gear can be traded as is.

    Ah I see, I didn't know that, thanks

    BTW, are you guys on WotW yet?
  • highluluhighlulu Joined: Posts: 3,841
    Gasaraki wrote: »
    highlulu wrote: »
    Gasaraki wrote: »
    Kurokun wrote: »
    Was wondering if anyone here was collecting various 'special effects' inheritance stuffs for Soul Matching weapons.

    I have the following stuffs for those who may be interested:

    CHANGE TO ATTACK (BODY) A-
    CHANGE TO ATTACK (HEART) A-
    CHANGE TO ATTACK (STAMINA) A-
    CHANGE TO ATTACK (STRENGTH) A-
    CHANGE TO ATTACK (SKILL) A-
    CHANGE TO ATTACK (DEXTERITY) A-

    CLOSE COMBAT DAMAGE +15.0%

    Affixes are now randomized through revenants, so there's no way to give them to other players on purpose. This was changed a while ago through patching. Thing is, with tempering added, it's not as hard to get this effect on a weapon anymore.

    this isn't entirely true, at the moment if the item level is above 150 then it gets randomized from a revenant, but level 150 and below gear can be traded as is.

    Ah I see, I didn't know that, thanks

    BTW, are you guys on WotW yet?

    I'm starting it but still have a couple of DLC WotD missions left... right now i'm stuck as fuck on the twilight mission from the DLC on way of the demon... they changed the arrow patterns and it's fucking me
    Umvc3 - (Nova/Frank/Dante) (Nova/Spencer/Strange) (Zero/Doom/Vergil)
    SF4 - Cammy, Ken
  • GasarakiGasaraki Joined: Posts: 8,814 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    highlulu wrote: »
    Gasaraki wrote: »
    highlulu wrote: »
    Gasaraki wrote: »
    Kurokun wrote: »
    Was wondering if anyone here was collecting various 'special effects' inheritance stuffs for Soul Matching weapons.

    I have the following stuffs for those who may be interested:

    CHANGE TO ATTACK (BODY) A-
    CHANGE TO ATTACK (HEART) A-
    CHANGE TO ATTACK (STAMINA) A-
    CHANGE TO ATTACK (STRENGTH) A-
    CHANGE TO ATTACK (SKILL) A-
    CHANGE TO ATTACK (DEXTERITY) A-

    CLOSE COMBAT DAMAGE +15.0%

    Affixes are now randomized through revenants, so there's no way to give them to other players on purpose. This was changed a while ago through patching. Thing is, with tempering added, it's not as hard to get this effect on a weapon anymore.

    this isn't entirely true, at the moment if the item level is above 150 then it gets randomized from a revenant, but level 150 and below gear can be traded as is.

    Ah I see, I didn't know that, thanks

    BTW, are you guys on WotW yet?

    I'm starting it but still have a couple of DLC WotD missions left... right now i'm stuck as fuck on the twilight mission from the DLC on way of the demon... they changed the arrow patterns and it's fucking me

    Yeah the addition of the cannon is nuts
  • KurokunKurokun Joined: Posts: 2,068
    Gasaraki wrote: »
    Kurokun wrote: »
    Interesting...

    Playing right now.
    Got like 4 'CCD +15%' and like 3 'Attack +20' in around 5-min, from the usual spot, lol.

    On the latest patch? Was it all from the same revenant or different ones? It seems like there's some kind of glitch that makes the same revenant always drop the same affixes once it's been rolled. But even then it won't be what that person had on their actual equipment. It's not like you can never get good affixes, it's just rare and unrelated to that players actual ones.

    Yup, on 1.16.
    Was from 2 different revenants; both with the same equipment drops with the consistent special effects inherits mentioned.
    Every once in a while, I'll get one of those CTA (Attribute) special effect inherits.
    All of them being Lvl 150 equips.

    Multiple stock of various Lvl 150 equips (with certain special effect inherits) through farming, lol.
  • GasarakiGasaraki Joined: Posts: 8,814 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited August 8
    Kurokun wrote: »
    Gasaraki wrote: »
    Kurokun wrote: »
    Interesting...

    Playing right now.
    Got like 4 'CCD +15%' and like 3 'Attack +20' in around 5-min, from the usual spot, lol.

    On the latest patch? Was it all from the same revenant or different ones? It seems like there's some kind of glitch that makes the same revenant always drop the same affixes once it's been rolled. But even then it won't be what that person had on their actual equipment. It's not like you can never get good affixes, it's just rare and unrelated to that players actual ones.

    Yup, on 1.16.
    Was from 2 different revenants; both with the same equipment drops with the consistent special effects inherits mentioned.
    Every once in a while, I'll get one of those CTA (Attribute) special effect inherits.
    All of them being Lvl 150 equips.

    Multiple stock of various Lvl 150 equips (with certain special effect inherits) through farming, lol.

    I dunno then because either definitely doesn't keep the exact same affixes the original player had. Maybe you just have high luck and as a result are getting good drops? Or have just been plain lucky in general
  • highluluhighlulu Joined: Posts: 3,841
    Gasaraki wrote: »
    highlulu wrote: »
    Gasaraki wrote: »
    highlulu wrote: »
    Gasaraki wrote: »
    Kurokun wrote: »
    Was wondering if anyone here was collecting various 'special effects' inheritance stuffs for Soul Matching weapons.

    I have the following stuffs for those who may be interested:

    CHANGE TO ATTACK (BODY) A-
    CHANGE TO ATTACK (HEART) A-
    CHANGE TO ATTACK (STAMINA) A-
    CHANGE TO ATTACK (STRENGTH) A-
    CHANGE TO ATTACK (SKILL) A-
    CHANGE TO ATTACK (DEXTERITY) A-

    CLOSE COMBAT DAMAGE +15.0%

    Affixes are now randomized through revenants, so there's no way to give them to other players on purpose. This was changed a while ago through patching. Thing is, with tempering added, it's not as hard to get this effect on a weapon anymore.

    this isn't entirely true, at the moment if the item level is above 150 then it gets randomized from a revenant, but level 150 and below gear can be traded as is.

    Ah I see, I didn't know that, thanks

    BTW, are you guys on WotW yet?

    I'm starting it but still have a couple of DLC WotD missions left... right now i'm stuck as fuck on the twilight mission from the DLC on way of the demon... they changed the arrow patterns and it's fucking me

    Yeah the addition of the cannon is nuts

    it wouldn't be so bad if i could recover using the quick-change ninjutsu, but what ends up happening if i mess up even if i have quick change i die, come back and barely have time to move a few feet before the next round of arrows would land and kill me again... but oh well after a bunch of trial and error i finally got out of that nightmare
    Umvc3 - (Nova/Frank/Dante) (Nova/Spencer/Strange) (Zero/Doom/Vergil)
    SF4 - Cammy, Ken
  • GasarakiGasaraki Joined: Posts: 8,814 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    highlulu wrote: »
    Gasaraki wrote: »
    highlulu wrote: »
    Gasaraki wrote: »
    highlulu wrote: »
    Gasaraki wrote: »
    Kurokun wrote: »
    Was wondering if anyone here was collecting various 'special effects' inheritance stuffs for Soul Matching weapons.

    I have the following stuffs for those who may be interested:

    CHANGE TO ATTACK (BODY) A-
    CHANGE TO ATTACK (HEART) A-
    CHANGE TO ATTACK (STAMINA) A-
    CHANGE TO ATTACK (STRENGTH) A-
    CHANGE TO ATTACK (SKILL) A-
    CHANGE TO ATTACK (DEXTERITY) A-

    CLOSE COMBAT DAMAGE +15.0%

    Affixes are now randomized through revenants, so there's no way to give them to other players on purpose. This was changed a while ago through patching. Thing is, with tempering added, it's not as hard to get this effect on a weapon anymore.

    this isn't entirely true, at the moment if the item level is above 150 then it gets randomized from a revenant, but level 150 and below gear can be traded as is.

    Ah I see, I didn't know that, thanks

    BTW, are you guys on WotW yet?

    I'm starting it but still have a couple of DLC WotD missions left... right now i'm stuck as fuck on the twilight mission from the DLC on way of the demon... they changed the arrow patterns and it's fucking me

    Yeah the addition of the cannon is nuts

    it wouldn't be so bad if i could recover using the quick-change ninjutsu, but what ends up happening if i mess up even if i have quick change i die, come back and barely have time to move a few feet before the next round of arrows would land and kill me again... but oh well after a bunch of trial and error i finally got out of that nightmare

    For the future, if you use Suppa, the invisibility, the cannons won't aim for you so you can proceed much easier
  • highluluhighlulu Joined: Posts: 3,841
    Gasaraki wrote: »
    highlulu wrote: »
    Gasaraki wrote: »
    highlulu wrote: »
    Gasaraki wrote: »
    highlulu wrote: »
    Gasaraki wrote: »
    Kurokun wrote: »
    Was wondering if anyone here was collecting various 'special effects' inheritance stuffs for Soul Matching weapons.

    I have the following stuffs for those who may be interested:

    CHANGE TO ATTACK (BODY) A-
    CHANGE TO ATTACK (HEART) A-
    CHANGE TO ATTACK (STAMINA) A-
    CHANGE TO ATTACK (STRENGTH) A-
    CHANGE TO ATTACK (SKILL) A-
    CHANGE TO ATTACK (DEXTERITY) A-

    CLOSE COMBAT DAMAGE +15.0%

    Affixes are now randomized through revenants, so there's no way to give them to other players on purpose. This was changed a while ago through patching. Thing is, with tempering added, it's not as hard to get this effect on a weapon anymore.

    this isn't entirely true, at the moment if the item level is above 150 then it gets randomized from a revenant, but level 150 and below gear can be traded as is.

    Ah I see, I didn't know that, thanks

    BTW, are you guys on WotW yet?

    I'm starting it but still have a couple of DLC WotD missions left... right now i'm stuck as fuck on the twilight mission from the DLC on way of the demon... they changed the arrow patterns and it's fucking me

    Yeah the addition of the cannon is nuts

    it wouldn't be so bad if i could recover using the quick-change ninjutsu, but what ends up happening if i mess up even if i have quick change i die, come back and barely have time to move a few feet before the next round of arrows would land and kill me again... but oh well after a bunch of trial and error i finally got out of that nightmare

    For the future, if you use Suppa, the invisibility, the cannons won't aim for you so you can proceed much easier

    oh really? i had just assumed that it didn't work at all because the arrows were still firing, great tip
    Umvc3 - (Nova/Frank/Dante) (Nova/Spencer/Strange) (Zero/Doom/Vergil)
    SF4 - Cammy, Ken
  • Geese PantsGeese Pants Certified Geese.... Joined: Posts: 21,624 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    The Prince of Masturbation.........

    "Please do not use such strong words...........it makes you look weak."
    -Traitor Aizen Souske
  • Hatred EdgeHatred Edge Mad Hatred Beyond the Haterdome Joined: Posts: 16,430
    Picked this up a couple days ago. Made to that main mission where poison is everywhere. The combat is the best. I usually rock the High Stance but I combine it with the movement of low stance. Stamina management is something else too. I've easily been killed by enemies because I didn't manage my stamina properly. And I do break the enemy's stamina as part of my strat. Early in the game(when you make it to Japan) I was getting my ass handed to me. It really has that Ninja Gaiden feel of dying really quick.

    The only issue I have the getting better weapons/armor. I farm revenants and got some amazing armor and weapons. And almost nothing has appeared yet that is superior. One armor piece I got has 74 defense boost. I found it in mission 2. The settings are great and Japanese demons are freaky. Not as scary as some of the ones in Dark Souls but still. Dual Katanas is badass but I can't find one that can match my single blade katana.
    Has anyone thanked you today for not setting the whole world on fire?

    They should. I won't. I advocate setting the world on fire. But morons who actually like it, benefit from society, would do well to thank you and men like you for not visiting hell upon them.

    "You don't know what it's like to hate. To have your entire life become nothing more than an expression of hate. Nothing else matters. Nothing else can compare. Or taste as sweet."
  • GasarakiGasaraki Joined: Posts: 8,814 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited September 7
    When it comes to weapons and armor in NG just use what you get. There's no point in farming until NG+ or at least the DLC areas
  • Hatred EdgeHatred Edge Mad Hatred Beyond the Haterdome Joined: Posts: 16,430
    But even the revenants are making using the blacksmith for weapons/armor pointless. I can't even make anything superior to what I got.
    Has anyone thanked you today for not setting the whole world on fire?

    They should. I won't. I advocate setting the world on fire. But morons who actually like it, benefit from society, would do well to thank you and men like you for not visiting hell upon them.

    "You don't know what it's like to hate. To have your entire life become nothing more than an expression of hate. Nothing else matters. Nothing else can compare. Or taste as sweet."
  • GasarakiGasaraki Joined: Posts: 8,814 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited September 7
    But even the revenants are making using the blacksmith for weapons/armor pointless. I can't even make anything superior to what I got.

    As I said just don't even bother. Just use whatever is highest level for your chosen weapon and armor type, sell the rest and don't even bother with the blacksmith until NG+. Outside of the item shop part of it anyway
  • Syke1Syke1 I leave you with photographs; pictures of trickery Joined: Posts: 12,667 mod
    I didn't do any of the dlc. Just strolling taking my time. Cuz I know the Nioh 2 drought is going to be strong.
    رَبَّنََآ إنَّنَآ ءَاَمنَّا فَاغْفِرْ لَنَا ذُنُوبَنَا وَ قِنَا عَذَابَ النَّارِ

    I Can Catch Wreck All Day Whenever
  • GasarakiGasaraki Joined: Posts: 8,814 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Syke1 wrote: »
    I didn't do any of the dlc. Just strolling taking my time. Cuz I know the Nioh 2 drought is going to be strong.

    There really is a ton of content if you go to NG+ and beyond though. Like, a LOT. No reason to not play the DLC since you'll play it a bunch of times.

    I'm currently in Way of the Wise which is NG+++. Shit is crazy
  • DimfishDimfish Joined: Posts: 366
    Just picked up NiOh 2 weeks ago and have been making my way through it when I have free time between school and work

    holy fuck I love this game. Maaaaaaan I haven't enjoyed an ARPG this much in a while. I love Souls and all but this scratches an entirely different itch. I also love that I don't have to grind for elixirs unlike I had to do for the fucking blood vials in bloodborne. Based elixir Kodama forever.
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 21,887
    edited September 10
    I never have to grind for Blood Viales. They are cheap as fuck in the Bird Bath.
    Post edited by crotchpuncha on
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
  • KurokunKurokun Joined: Posts: 2,068
    Arrived at 'Way of the Wise'...

    Welp...
    Time to do some more farming, I guess.
  • KurokunKurokun Joined: Posts: 2,068
    Nioh - "Bloodshed" DLC



    http://gematsu.com/2017/09/nioh-complete-edition-launches-digitally-november-7-japan-physically-december-7
    Koei Tecmo will release a Nioh Complete Edition in Japan digitally on November 7 for 5,800 yen, followed by a physical release on December 7 for the same price, the company announced at Tokyo Game Show 2017.

    Nioh Complete Edition will include the base game and all three post-release add-ons (“Dragon of the North,” “Defiant Honor,” and “Bloodshed”).

    The digital edition will include five original weapons.

    The physical edition will include an original mini soundtrack CD and an artwork-filled strategy guide for the beginning of the game.
  • Geese PantsGeese Pants Certified Geese.... Joined: Posts: 21,624 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG


    The final DLC comes out today.............
    The Prince of Masturbation.........

    "Please do not use such strong words...........it makes you look weak."
    -Traitor Aizen Souske
  • Geese PantsGeese Pants Certified Geese.... Joined: Posts: 21,624 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    The Prince of Masturbation.........

    "Please do not use such strong words...........it makes you look weak."
    -Traitor Aizen Souske
  • GasarakiGasaraki Joined: Posts: 8,814 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited October 2
    After a couple hours of farming I finally got
    the Izuna Drop and Inferno Ninpo. They're fucking awesome

    The Hayabusa fight is so tight
  • KurokunKurokun Joined: Posts: 2,068
    Sdpfwsy.jpg

    aPSLh1T.jpg

    upYVy4z.jpg

    GDKhwkd.jpg

    g6fzEuS.jpg

    kJmI7BF.jpg

    DbUTs6O.jpg

    jTna6lR.jpg

    T0wk7HF.jpg

    hnFrqmE.jpg
  • KurokunKurokun Joined: Posts: 2,068
    Arrived at 'Way of the Nioh'...

    Welp...
    Time to do some more farming, I guess.


    BRB.

    *goes to do level/floor runs in 'The Abyss' to roll divines into ethereals via defilement*
  • Geese PantsGeese Pants Certified Geese.... Joined: Posts: 21,624 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG


    New trailer for the Steam version...........
    The Prince of Masturbation.........

    "Please do not use such strong words...........it makes you look weak."
    -Traitor Aizen Souske
  • KurokunKurokun Joined: Posts: 2,068
    edited November 4
    Smithing Text: Vajra Tonfa

    ...Acquired
  • AzureAzure E-Sports is fucking retarded. Joined: Posts: 9,278
    So... is it any good?

    Like, good enough to pull away from farming UVHM ~ OP8 ish for my toons in BL2?

    I love loot.
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

    eSports is fucking retarded.